News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare

• 118 Replies

Offline Virginia Dare

Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2018, 05:53:35 AM »
When you're in midair, there's very little room to maneuver. In fact, there's almost none at all.

I'm already in the descent when you lift your knees. Slowly, but fast enough. That means my elbow on your skull won't have the full impact, but it will still make a mess of your nose if I hit it right...

...but it also means you manage to catch my ankle at just...the...right...

AWDAMMIT!!!!

I roll off you and grasp at it again. Kicking quickly. Trying to kick the pain out of my boot.

I'm not sure how hard I hit you with that elbow, but I do know Mr. Runnels would not be impressed.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 05:56:35 AM »
Standing in the back of the arena. "That's MY MOVE!!! BITCH!!!!"

Not that anyone can hear me back here, but it's the principle of the thing.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 06:04:43 AM »
When you get your nose busted as often as I have you know when it happens.

I did get my knees up and from your reaction, I got your ankle too.

But damn you bashed my nose.

The pain helps wake me up, but I really am in no shape to follow up like I wanna. But I have to. I roll to the sound of you and see your back. I push up to my knees, breathing hard from my mouth. My nose. I might be bleeding. Awesome.

Kicking your ankle. Yet it hurts. Lemme help with that.

I force my aching body to move and get closer . Then I lunge out, my own elbow pointed on target. It isnt a big drop, but I figure my elbow is gonna fuck up your ankle something fierce.

I need it to.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2018, 06:14:14 AM »
I'm close enough to the ropes to grab the bottom and start to pull myself up, content in knowing you won't be on your feet before me. My ankle is more than sore--it hurts--but it isn't broken or sprained or twisted. It's the...

OHMYGODIT'S...

The blurry frame of your body suddenly lands on my ankle, sending a spasm of pain shooting through my leg. I scream out loud--a high pitched sound that doesn't make me proud--and my hands instantly reach for my ankle again.

"R-Red..." I hear my lips mumbling, almost a pleading sound.

NO.

STOP.

DON'T LET HIM HAVE THE SATISFACTION.

I have to roll away fast. Get out of the ring. Get away from you so I can give my ankle some time to rest. I'm close to the ropes, so I do just that. Roll out, timing my fall so I land on my good leg. And I hope over to the metal railing, letting it hold me up.

I've got you out of the corner of my eye. And if you come after me...

...well I've got a surprise for you. So I let my hand drop down below my knee and make soft, little sounds of surrender and bitter anger.

I don't have to sell this. It sells itself.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »
There is nothing so satisfying in a fight as a good solid *SMACK* of bone on flesh and bone. Well as long as you are the giver of said impact and not the receiver. I'm not sure I made good contact, but that sound tells me I made solid contact.

The scream helps too.

That wasn't faked.

Now if I can just grab....and no, you do the smart thing and roll out of the ring.  Smart move! I'm just going to roll over on my back for a moment and reassess.

My bell is rung so the world feels like molasses that I'm moving through. My nose is...lemme see...yeah bashed and a slight trickle. So breathing has been limited a little. Jaw is sore and I just hurt all over. So, like the song says, everything is awesome.

The last thing I should do is chase you to the outside. You're hurt, upset and off kilter. As I get to my feet, I process all this. Yeah, if I snuck out you would have some surprise waiting and we can't have that. The smart play is to just wait here and let you struggle back in.

Fuck that noise.

I dash (well as quickly as I can get my sore body to move, trying to create my own rush of adrenaline) to the opposite ropes and spring off them and run headlong towards the ropes. Then I try something I haven't done since I put on the mask some very long time ago. I leap into the air over the top rope and turn. If I timed it right I should land back first on Jenny. If not, hopefully I can spin more to land on my feet.

Tope con Giro here we come.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:52:37 PM by RedEnforcer »

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2018, 06:04:38 PM »
I'm bouncing up and down at the railing on one leg, clutching it with my hand, my braced and taped knee lifted so I'm doing a fucking jig, waving my skull-headed cane like a baton.

EVERY fucking hit has been a god-damn truck crashing into a bigger truck.

EVERY move has been one that could have laid someone lesser out.

But you two are fucking GLADIATORS. You're whomping the everlovin' king hell out of each other and not even slowing down. Just coming back for more and more and more.

"LET'S SEE SOME FUCKIN' BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I howl because it's the fuckin' Deep South and I wanna see some COLOR.

And then I see Red trying to FLY and it's like watching a penguin take to the air, like something you just shouldn't see happen. It doesn't have the flapping screaming awkwardness of Callista Quinn's Tope Con Holy Shit but it's got a certain majesty. It's a Buick hitting a guardrail and doing six flips off the overpass.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK-?!"
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Vivianne

• Es-tu une lutteuse aussi, chérie?
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2018, 06:49:08 PM »
I smirk a little at Rowan when she complains about Jenny using her move. So? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, no? Of course I don?t tell her that. Of course I don?t tell her I am actually starting to pull for her old rival. I mean, tall, blonde, and tough? What?s not to like?

Oh...is that purple top I see down there Punky? A few things have changed since Paris and I need to speak with her. May have to wait for another time though.

(To myself I think, come on Jenny!)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:06:42 PM by msan71 »

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2018, 09:07:35 PM »
I'm at the steel railing, allowing it to help me keep on my feet. Kicking the toe of my boot against the ground, trying to walk off the--

DAAAMMMITTT!!!

Nope. Not going to be walking this one off. This one's gonna hurt all the way. I'd bett--

--the crowd is popping.

--I hear heavy boots stomping.

--I look up and...

GOOD LORD RED IS FLYING!!!

All I can do is duck. Just let go of the railing and hope that gravity pulls me out of the way before it drops a flying Red on me.

Of course, I am leaning on the steel railing...and...

OH NO! RED!

Too late. I'm already falling.

don't hit the railing don't hit the railing don't hit the railing

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2018, 09:23:43 PM »
C'mon Red pin this girl already and shut up all the little chicks

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »
Well shit.

I love the broadcast team of Kevin Kelly and Steve Corino on commentary. Shame they aren't together as Kevin is working with New Japan more and Steve's at the WWE Performance Center. But one of their calls that I used to get a kick out of is when someone would dive to the outside and it was a sloppy mess. Steve would yell out

CRASH AND BURN!!!!

Probably the only commentator I like as much as Steve Corino was Mr. Wrestling III. And right now as I'm flying and do my flip, I see that Jenny has collapsed and there's nothing but steel rail coming at me. So I can hear Corino's mark out voice yelling at me as the railing approaches.

My driver's ed teacher (and defensive backs coach of our high school football team) taught me that in a car you have two ways of controlling the car's speed. The gas or the brake. If you can't use one, use the other. I can't stop myself so I go to overrotate and hope I can go over the railing and miss it and....

Fuck me, is that Megan???

Hanging onto the railing, mostly drunk and dead on target for my body to hit...Shit shit shit...

I miss the railing thanks to me having to aim at a tall target, but I kinda end up hitting Megan and tangling up with her in the front row...we hit the floor hard and..yeah it's not a pretty sight.

And...I hope I died, because Megan's gonna kill me for this.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:51:59 PM by RedEnforcer »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2018, 10:59:37 PM »
-Red dashes (well as quickly as he can get his sore body to move, trying to create his own rush of adrenaline) to the opposite ropes and springs off them, running headlong towards the ropes-

There's no way he's gonna do it.

There's no way he's gonna do it.

There's no way--

-He leaps into the air over the top rope and turns. If timed right, Red should land back first on Jenny. 

Tope con Giro here we go-

--well SHIT he went and did it.

NOW I spit my beer all over the guardrail. Gawd damn, I have NEVER seen Red pull off an aerial before! That was, it was, well.. it sure wasn't pretty. Effective, absolutely, if he hits his mark. I watch with breathless awe as his body goes sailing through the air, ready to crush Jenny who's leaning on the guardrail -- except, he doesn't hit Jenny at all. In one of those moments where bullet time seemingly kicks into overdrive and all time seems to slow down, I watch Daredevil hauling her pretty ass outta dodge and all that Red collides into is--

"MEGAN?!"

I noticed her a moment ago, and from that moment my attention was split between her and the match. She was drunkenly cheering at the top of her lungs, hanging off the rail and calling for more bloodshed from these two gladiators. And now, she's crushed by a flying Kabuki.

I push through the small mob of fans crowded around the car wreck of a scene - sure as hell looks like one. Red's all splayed out on top and Megan's body is twisted up and half-buried beneath him. I bite my lower lip and kneel down by the two, giving Red a lil' nudge as I try and pull Megan out from under him.

"Oh sugah. She is gonna kill you."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:02:35 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2018, 05:05:56 AM »
It was surprising seeing Red try to fly, all Kabuki'd up and twisting through the air like particularly daring piece of pantomime.

It was even MORE surprising when he whiffs on Jenny completely who was close enough for me to almost grab a beery handful of her ass, and twists past the railing to crash INTO ME, GOD DAMN IT.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK-?! - AUUUUUUUGH!"

It's definitely a fucking Charlie Brown moment. Red's spiraling body crashes into me with all the grace of DANNY DEVITO YES THAT'S THE PENGUIN I MEANT YOU FUCKING KLUTZ and sends us both rocketing back into the front row. The seats are all folding chairs down here on the floor, and we take about a half dozen of them out clean, people staggering and stumbling in the wake of the impact, a fucking anime shock wave bursting out around us that I hope knocks down a bunch of homes and strips the skin off Linda Hamilton as she clings to a chain link fence.

My back crashes through the chairs and I fall with not too much grace at all since I'm 8 beers deep - and the Raisin' Cane has BIG fuckin' beers, in cups that I think would be used for a medium popcorn anywhere else - and because I'm on ONE FUCKING LEG, GOD DAMN YOU, RED. Technically that's not Red's fault but whatever, everything is his fault at the moment. I hit the concrete with a WHULF with Red's big doofus body on me, flattening my lungs out as my legs kick up in the air like Bugs Bunny pretending to be dead before they thud back to the floor as the dust settles.

"... well FUUUUUUUUCK."

It's a sound somewhere between an aching breathless groan and a drunken roarl. I immediately and instinctively reach for a weapon, but my cane's not at hand, it's down by my feet somewhere. I drag my left boot around, feeling it clatter. And then as I reach for a handful of red hair to encourage Red to GET THE FUCK OFF ME there's a hand on mine before I can get a grip, tugging me, getting me out from under the Kabuki-themed wreckage.

"Tiffy," I grumble, coughing a little as my flattened tits gradually recover, sitting up and rolling Red off me and managing a drunken half grin in the clatter of toppled folding chairs and heaped Enforcer. "Nice jacket."
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2018, 05:50:45 AM »
Whoah. That was too close.

I felt Red's body nearly hit mine as he soared over my head and clobbered Punky--and half the front row.

I pull myself back up to my feet using the railing. Looking over it, I see Megan under Red cursing up a storm.

"Sorry," I say, giving a weak smile and shrugging. "Front row is part of the show."

This is going to buy me time. That's good because my ankle is throbbing with every beat of my heart and my heart would get pulled over for speeding down the freeway right about now.

I put some weight on it--and my eyes bug out, my mouth opening wide as I try not to curse. Okay. Okay. I'm going to need every second I can get. Red is tangled up in the crowd. And the referee is--

--oh crap--I mean--

--nevermind all that. The count is up to five!

I limp gingerly on my ankle over to the apron and fling myself in. She counts "SIX!"

I look out at Red, still tangled up in the Punky mess. She isn't helping out.

"SEVEN!"

Damm--darnit, Red. I can't win the title on a count out!

I could stay in here and just win. Fight for another day.

"EIGHT!"

I don't know if you can even hear the referee over Punky's cursing.

"NINE!"

Safety or the title. There's really no choice.

So before she can count ten, I roll back out to the floor. Still careful with my ankle. Putting a little weight on it--a little more every second.

It hurts. It hurts a lot. But the more time I can buy, the better. And you're just getting to your feet. By the railing.

By the railing--

--yeah. That just might work.

I step forward--OUCH--and get ready to grab you the moment you get free of Punky. Hoping you're too distracted by her--she is pretty much very distracting right now with her skirt thrown up over her ass and her torn t-shirt slipping this way and that--to notice little ol' me.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2018, 06:07:56 AM »
Whoah. That was too close.

I felt Red's body nearly hit mine as he soared over my head and clobbered Punky--and half the front row.

I pull myself back up to my feet using the railing. Looking over it, I see Megan under Red cursing up a storm.

"Sorry," I say, giving a weak smile and shrugging. "Front row is part of the show."

This is going to buy me time. That's good because my ankle is throbbing with every beat of my heart and my heart would get pulled over for speeding down the freeway right about now.

I put some weight on it--and my eyes bug out, my mouth opening wide as I try not to curse. Okay. Okay. I'm going to need every second I can get. Red is tangled up in the crowd. And the referee is--

--oh crap--I mean--

--nevermind all that. The count is up to five!

I limp gingerly on my ankle over to the apron and fling myself in. She counts "SIX!"

I look out at Red, still tangled up in the Punky mess. She isn't helping out.

"SEVEN!"

Damm--darnit, Red. I can't win the title on a count out!

I could stay in here and just win. Fight for another day.

"EIGHT!"

I don't know if you can even hear the referee over Punky's cursing.

"NINE!"

Safety or the title. There's really no choice.

So before she can count ten, I roll back out to the floor. Still careful with my ankle. Putting a little weight on it--a little more every second.

It hurts. It hurts a lot. But the more time I can buy, the better. And you're just getting to your feet. By the railing.

By the railing--

--yeah. That just might work.

I step forward--OUCH--and get ready to grab you the moment you get free of Punky. Hoping you're too distracted by her--she is pretty much very distracting right now with her tight jeans and her torn t-shirt slipping this way and that--to notice little ol' me.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2018, 06:10:11 AM »
I am so fucking dead. I splashed an already hobbled Megan and scattered the front row worse than flying referee Rick Knox out in Reseda.  I am trying to get free while making sure my hands dont instigate World War Punky.  That is like trying to negotiate driving in Arkansas just across the bridge in Memphis. Seriously dangerous curves.

And then Tiffany arrives to help and I hear Megan go from angry to flirty in 3.5 seconds. Thank you oh sexy blonde. I will repay you later.

I dont really hear the count but as I put my hands on the floor and push up when I hear the murmur from the crowd.  You are closing in even as my fingers close around something rather solid.  Gawd every joint is screaming. That was a stupid stupid move. Now I gotta worry about you while I try and regroup.

I slow my rise and look up to see you coming at me. My turn to be patient and draw you in. When you get close enough. I tighten my grip and jab my right hand forward towards you while the referee behind you picks back up his count.

Oh that thing my fingers were gripping? No, not her ass or..no you pervs.

It was that skull headed cane of hers. I sure do hope the handle is as solid as it looks. I really am not aiming it too well I just want it to hit you. Slow you down.

So I can make the riniging in my ears stop.