News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----

• 63 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2019, 09:20:12 PM »
    "Get her Daisy!"
    "Take her...take her down Betty Girl!"
    Seemed it had never happened before; half and half; split right down the middle.....Those focusing their attention on the two "FAMOUS" brunettes seemed be equally (in number) for either Daisy or Betty. Betty stared at Daisy;
    the gorgeous brunette felt flushed...the busty owner seemed to be focusing her beautiful eyes on not her rival's eyes but her rivals' lovely full 'twins"....Those who noticed such things were both spellbound and "drooling" Daisy's
    nipples were fully erect....Betty swallowed hard and lunged ....
    "Aieeeeee..."
     Whumppfffh...
     "Gotcha sweetie....sorry but I'm gonna play rough...." Betty rasped as she grabbed Daisy, lifted her clean off her feet  and brought her down hard.
      "Uhhnnngggh," Daisy gasped as she felt a good deal of air leave her lungs via her beautiful quivering lips.
      "Ouhhhhhh....that's not nice...that's mean," the stunned brunette beauty protested with the last of her breath...."Get your hands off my......" cough, gasp...
      "Boobs, you mean your nice big pretty boobs," Betty snickered as she squeezed Daisy's full breasts several times, then caught the stiff nipples in her fingers.
      "Does fightin' make you horney sweetie?" Betty whispered as she got up close and personal, her beautiful face and lips ohhhh so close to Daisy's....
      "NuhhhhUhhhhh....NOoooo"Ummmphh....Daisy's angry, embarrassed protest drifted into silence as the aggressive Latina bombshell planted her luscious lips hard on Daisy's lips....her hungry tongue pushed hard...a timely double nipple pinch brought a silent scream allowing the older woman to find sweetness in her stunned overhelmed, overpowered rival.
      Cheering crowd slammed into stunned sensual silence as they watched........(The half that was focused on this part of the sizzling catfight action).
      "You going to hurt....I love to fight you...blonde ..pretty blonde bitch..." the Asian fairly shouted....Both of her hands were on Heathers' gorgeous breasts and she was smacking her leg into Heather's leg....very fast, very accurate....a bent leg...perfect knee shot to the blonde's groin....Heather was screaming as she tried frantically to escape; her  hands and desperate fingers tried to pry her attackers talons away from her "pride and joys." She was moving as fast as she possibly could, twisting, turning on her legs....that were feeling the pain. The last knee shot to her crotch ...those beautiful lovely long legs began to quiver, buckle.
      "Ummmmmm ....this is SOOOO HOTTTT!"
       "Hey....LOOOK......!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
   Old hillbilly duffer and his wife were beyond excited.....another fight had just broken out and it looked to be a doozey.......blonde vs blonde......
   "You got this comin' bitch!"
    "POW!"
     One busty blonde staggered backwards from the wildly thrown punch.
     "Hey...don't let her do that....GET HER!"
      Words from a surprised (pleasantly surprised) hubby....Him and his friend and their two attractive blonde wives had stopped in at the local watering hole a few hours early. All quiet, hard workin' ....stay at home, "normal" wives, calm, collected country folks you might say. Still waters run deep. Wayward eyes courtesy menfolk; jealousy, envy....courtesy womenfolk. Smoldering embers. The excitement of hot, no holds barred catfight action.....growing to a feverpitch of lust (catfight style) , free flowing beer and the best most powerful moonshine around and the two wive's smoldering embers just "blew up" into a raging catfight FIRE.....
       Was it the hungry look of one hubby to the other wife? Was it the hushed bickering and barbs the two wives' exchanged throughout the evening?
       Who could tell?!
       Spark.
       Smoke.
       Fire.
       BOOM!
       Staggering, surprised slugged wife, grabbed a mug of cold frothy beer at the nearest table; slung it hard at her angry approaching rival.
       Whooosssshh..
      "Ohh....Oooooh....Argggggh."
       One soaking wet chick...(or hen?)....Sexy clinging top....(no bra of course); perfect breasts....instantly stiff nipples.....
       WHAMMMMM....
       "Uhhhhhhh...,--

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2019, 09:42:25 PM »
   "I could whoop both of 'em" Mrs Hilbilly Babe said with a mischievious gleam in her eye...."Want me too?"
    "Noooo...Uhhhh...Just let 'em fight it out first....and then ...." her man said...toying with the idea....He watched as the two screaming (longtime friends...now turned into angry hellcats) shredded each others tops....ripped off skimpy bras and were now clawing, scratching, slapping, punching all while the two husbands stood amazingly still, their tongues hanging out and silently amazingly cheering their friends' wife on....(Funny how that works sometimes).
     Pandemonium....Catfight PANDEMONIUM.....Multiple fights....multiple arenas.....All started out as a rather peaceful "boring" night at the local, out of the way, popular "watering hole." A couple of scuffles.....two hot beauties going at it.....a few hot observers.....some rather catty remarks, sizzling hot visitors...i.e. customers...., an insult, a threat, a slap, a tug on the lovely lockes, a push, a condescending look....Where will all end? How FAR will it go?
     --------------
     "Hello sir.....We got a problem out here....Can you hear me? Sorry, but I'm yellin' as loud as I can.....Can you send someone out here?....No, NO....I'm not in town....I'm out at the  Bouhhhh" OUCH...You stupid clumsy bitch.....I'm gonna kick your ass....!"   Aieeeeee. Slap,Slap. Rippppp!
 ----------------------
     "Okay...I think there's trouble.....out at the  Bo----"
     "Anybody wanna come with me ......We got a problem out at the Boa---"
     "I'll go...."
     "Me too....
     "And me too..."
      "All right....Figured ALL you guys would like to come with me and handle all this kind of trouble...." Snicker ...Snicker....
      "Hey we need at least one Female......Cindy, you're new I know....But Come with us..."
      "I'll be glad to......and I'll stay professional...I like my New Job here....can I  turn on the sirens?"
      "Yes you can....BUT you stay Professional, Cindy.....Cause I know you love ....Welll.....Urrrrr....Uhhhhh. ...CATFIGHTS..."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2019, 07:03:25 PM »
    "Uhhhh...Oooohhh...Oooofffhhh," the gorgeous blonde moaned as she frantically tried to avoid her Asian rivals downright catfight nasty dirty tactics delivered at lightning speed.  Beautufil breasts, tantalizing thighs, lovely face, and that "most tender vulnerable feminine target" were the objects of Heather's opponents wrath.
     "You fight like weak bitch...stupid blonde," she hissed as she sunk her talons into Heather's full left breast and delivered a left hook to her lovely jaw.
      "Uhhhhhh," Heather moaned, her lovely legs began to buckle.
       "Now how about this?" the Asian laughed as she released her rivals' wounded breast, wrapped both arms around the blondes back and pulled her forward hard.
       Whumpphhh..
       The sound of two lovely bodies clashing hard.... chest to chest.
      "Uhhhh.." A double moan coming from both opponents as their lovely breasts slammed together.
       Loud cheering; loud clapping.
       "Yes they like this....do you blondie girl?" the Asian hissed....she smiled, relishing the feeling she had as her rock hard erect nipples pressed into her rivals....Dark nipples versus brown nips....
        "Oh my...Look...Look....This is a fight...a real FIGHT!"