News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----

• 63 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2019, 06:55:39 PM »
        "That hick had better not win!"
          The words seemed somewhat innoculous.
          Two lovely ladies begged to differ.
          Instant anger, irritation, downright  disgreeable attitudes spit the smokefilled air, both silent and "deadly."
          "That bitch needs to be taught a lesson, a real good, down and dirty lesson." It was Brenda's friend Tammy, the cute platinum blonde. She was for Daisy all the way. And she couldn't stand the Asian gal who had been in close proximity to her and her friend all evening. Snide, condescending remarks, made from the drunken broad and her equally obnoxious friend produced slow, burning angst all night long...Tammy shot a glance at the two gals. They were drunk as skunks, mouthy and were yelling for the blonde to get with it and to kick Daisy's ass.
          "Wanna fight 'em?" Barb said with a wink. The auburn haired beauty asked her friend.
           "Yeah, we could both kick their asses," Tammy said , then took a long slow drink of the best moonshine she had ever tasted. She looked up at Barb; Barb was so beautiful; so sexy Long silky auburn hair, beautiful milky white complexion; she was tall,  had firm perfectly peach sized breasts and she loved to catfight....As well as enjoy the pleasures of a well fought victory. Her sexy innocent, gentle look...well as they say looks, can be deceiving. Both Barb and Tammy were just about to teach these catty bitches that were against Daisy a real lesson......
           "Sure wish Brenda was here...she's missing out on this action and the hotter action to come...."               

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »
       "Yeah, get her.....Make her squirm, make her beg!"  Brenda watched the blonde on blonde catfight action with growing horney excitement as Kate and Charlotte went at each other full throttle.
         By sheer logic, scientific fact, anatomy and simple calculation of the bodies energy/strength/nutritional stats, calories expended, damage to skin, muscle, nerve endings, etc the two topless blondes should
        have been lying on the floor, breathing heavily, gasping or totally passed out.
        Brenda, precious logical babe that she was, well could have done the calculations. She was a brilliant logical minded brunette; tall, slender.....her long strong legs seemed to go on forever......she was raised on a ranch, learned the facts of life early and loved a good catfight, or two or three. She was fast on her feet and for some reason the sight or idea of two females going at it turned her on......so much....that she thought she was going to melt the first time she saw one. Her Aunt and a neighbor gal (both wives of ranchers) got into  it out in the yard. Both dressed in jeans and rather snug fitting tight lowcut plaid flannel blouse....Lovely hair was messed up blouses torn, buttons scattered. Her Aunt eventually won....she tore her rivals blouse off, ripped her bra off, turned the lovely bra into a makeshift whip, chased her around the yard, caught her by her long hair, marched her over to the horse tank and threw her in.
       "Oh, wow, oh wow...." Brenda had just hit puberty about a year earlier and she was "awash" in hormones....She actually picked a fight with a pretty girl when they both tried out for cheerleader a couple years later.
        Charlotte had turned the tables on Kate with a couple lucky punches and a most awkward attempt at a judo throw that she had seen in a movie. If it hadn't have been for an accidental meeting of her elboow direct into Kate's left breast .....Well....things happen.
        Whump. Whump.
        "Owwwww..OWWWWW." Kate howled as angry Charlotte kicked her hard twice in the ribs. She grabbed a kicking leg, clawed it good, then grabbed the ankle hard with both hands...She dug her nails in as she twisted the ankle, foot, leg.....
        "YEOOOOOWIEEEE...Let go....Helpppp." Kate bawled.
         "Get her...kick her where it counts!" Molly yelled.
         "My oh my, this is hot," Brenda mused.....She wanted Charlotte to fight dirtier....meaner....She found herself lusting after the busty blonde who finally seemed to be getting the upper hand. But Kate, she looked so gorgeous
 when she seemed helpless.....
          "C'mon get her.....play dirty you hot big boobed blonde bimbo," Molly shouted.
          Brenda looked over at Molly who was moving closer to the action.
         "Ohhhh,darn," Brenda whispered to herself. Molly had tucked "herself" back in and looked a bit more modest (if that was possible).....
          Brenda's smiled ......the sight of Mollie's huge erect nipple and the bigredhead teasing it would stick in her mind for a long time. She figured that this beautiful busty redhead hilbilly was enjoying this action as much as she was.
          "EEYAHHH!"  Down and out Kate let out a loud bellowing yell as she kicked hard, twisted her leg, jerked her body sideways and left  Charlotte holding nothing but empty air.
          Must have been a leg sweep or some such move; Charlotte screamed and fell forward....she landed on her hands and knees.
         "Now it's my turn again, Char!" Kate was on her feet in a split second...she fired a punch at the back of Charlottes head as she jumped on her back....it was a light jump; she didn't put her whole weight on. She grabbed a handful of Charlottes blonde hair, jerked up hard....
          "Aieeeeeee," Charlotte screamed....Kate reached down and gave her rival a painful pinch to the shoulder digging her fingers in painfully to that most tender nerve, tendon.
           One busty blonde shrieks in pain....Kate releases the painful hold, steps aside, jerks Charlotte clean to her feet.
          "See...I fight better...I can make you hurt and suffer....BUT...."
           A painful twisting of Charlottes gorgeous locks, a jerk forward; both blondes faced each other; one trying to be brave, the other ready to finish her rival off.
           Kate moved closer; facing each other, breast to breast, nipple to nipple.
          "Hey, listen, we can knock each other senseless...we can pull hair, claw each others eyes out, twist each other tits off OR.....Kate leaned in, whispered in Charlotte's ear. Charlotte looked angry, she snarled.
          "Ouch, stop....please...."
           Kate's fingers had found Charlotte's nipple....she squeezed hard....
          Another whisper....Charlotte's face brightened.....one hurting nip found relief...Charlottes' face morphed into a smile....a nasty, dirty smirky beautifull smile.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2019, 02:51:44 AM »
       "YEAH....Let's...'
         "Ummmmm...'
          Charlotte, Kate leaned in close, pressed their beautiful breasts together, hugged tight....Charlotte moaned as Kate gave her a sudden passionate kiss......came up for air.
          "Yeah, squeeze my boob..."
           "Like this?"
           "No, harder like this...'
            "Ouch!"
            Charlotte initiated the next slow erotic kiss, slipping her tongue into her blonde rival's mouth.
            "Hey, what the hell?"  "You are to fight...fight dirty...fight to win....OR ELSE..."
             Big beautiful Molly was mad as heck as she shook and angry fist and headed fast for the two "lovie dovie" warriors.....
             Brenda smiled and tried hard not to start to touch herself as she watched the big beautiful busty redhead head for the two gorgeous blondes....who were now kissing passionately, feeling each other all over. Out of the corners of their beautiful eyes they were watching Molly....waiting....waiting......
            "Now FIGHT girls!"
             "EEYAHHHH!"
              "Let's get her!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2019, 11:12:54 PM »
   Too little too late....One big arm, big fist swung....Molly realized too late that the two blondes had set her up.
    Whoosssh.......Kate grabbed Molly's arm with both hands......
    "Haymaker....isn't...ain't that what they call it...Miss Big Lady Hillbilly?" the blonde sneered as she dug her sharp nails into the redheads soft tender ample arm flesh...She jerked Molly foreward.
     POW! Charlotte jumped behind the bellowing redhead and fired a punch into her lower back. A good hard fast rising knee connected with Red's lovely bountiful booty.
    "What the hell...let me go you stupid blonde bitch," Molly bellowed as she grabbed for Kate's arms
      Whooosh....Whumppppp.
      Kate twisted Molly's arm hard, sidestepped and shot a perfect kick up hard....Molly's ribs exploded in pain.
      "Oh my....didn't think these two hot babes could fight ....like this," Brenda mused .....She felt that she might either melt into a puddle of hornieness (catfight hornieness) or faint....She always liked a "dooubleteam" twist in a catfight...Two gorgeous topless blondes vs one big busty beautiful redhead that loved to be catfight mean herself...well this was so HOTTTTTTTTT....
      "Quit your bawling bitch," Kate said....she and Charlotte worked as one and pushed Red down .....or tried to....
       "Get away from me.....stop that....Uhhhhh....Nooooo..."
       Molly fought hard, swinging and punching ....only about a half of onepercent of her blows landed but Charlotte felt a rather weak punch that knocked her back.
       "Ungggggh...You bitches fight dirty," Molly groaned. It was a well placed punch to the lower belly that kept Charlotte's lights from going out.....
       "Yeah, real dirty, really really dirty," Kate snickered as she grabbed for Molly's top....she caught the soft fabric right at the shoulder (left shoulder), grabbed it and ripped hard.....
        (Hence the "dirty fighting" and the almost pleading "NOOOOOOOOOOO.")
        "Oh my , my redheaded princess, your nipple is Huge," Kate laughed. Charlotte joined in with a big "WOW!"
         "C'mon girls....get her...don't mess around......Rip her top more.....Punch her silly...and Please, Oh Please go for that huge luscious thick rock hard nipple!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2019, 10:17:16 PM »
        Beautiful Brenda cheered the two blondes on....she wanted to see them take the busty redhead down....."Mean sexy catfight Dominatrix....Molly shouted out angry threats as Kate and Charlotte continued their down and dirty doubleteaming. As Kate danced with the footwork of a sexy boxer (topless of course) Charlotte moved in, grabbed a double handful of lovely red hair...she twirled the silky tresses just enough to get a painful hold and yanked backwards hard....
        "AIEEEEEE," Big Red bawled as she felt her head yanked backwards....her big arms windmilled as Kate grabbed the other side of the torn blouse....ripped hard....
        That delicious most tantalizing sexy sound of feminine fabric ripping split the air.....
        "NOOOOOOOO," Molly bellowed, as she felt her blouse being torn apart.....
         One huge luscious breast found freedom joining her "sister."
         'Gosh .....she's soooo big.....beautiful...." Brenda moved steadily, slowly towards the action, closer, closer. Initially wanting to stay hidden for fear of  stopping or at least stifling or slowing the action, she now  gave that unwanted possibility nary a thought. She was so turned on, sizzling hot that   even if the three stopped...she would start her own battle. She would do hot heated battle with Charlotte.....not Kate..but definitely with Molly. She wondered why she didn't want to mess with Kate.....Charlotte seemed kind of a jobber.....a most sexy luscious victim...and Molly.....that lovely hair, her meanness, her huge beautiful bouncy breasts....well their was just ALOT to tussle with and get down and dirty catfight mean with.....
         "Stop it...Just STOP it you two bitches.........." Angry commands.....
          Whack. Whack. Slap. Slap.
          "PLEASE?"
          Slaps...Hard and fast shots.....to the ribs, to the face.....to the ample belly and those big beautiful breasts.....
          Whoossssssh. A blur of motion.....Pure horny luscious feminine flesh......
           Angry fingers.....reaching....reaching....grabbing.....
         "YEOWCHHHH.....What the hell? WHO-?"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2019, 11:58:21 PM »
        "I shouldn't ...I should....I should wait...I really shouldn't.....I should..." Brenda's mind and growing horny catfight desires raced in her head.....the whole night had been one hot, long, varied smorgasboard of catfight action...leaving the "Main Event" was proving to be a rewarding decision....though a tough one....She loved every second of action between Daisy the country babe and Heather.....blonde vs brunette both sizzling....her two friends wanted to jump in the arena .....they each had their own favorite.....they all had an inkling this night would be more than what they expected. Brenda pointed out several babes that they would or should tangle with....including that blonde wiatress... the  "uppity patrons" that played a staring duel with them....and a couple of others in the crowded roadhouse.....
       "Nice one....yeah another nice one..." Punches that is....Brenda cheered silently as she watched Kate fire a perfect uppercut to Molly's left breast....The punch sent that luscious milky white mountain upward as Molly yelped in pain. Charlotte, that sizzling hot big boobed blonde followed suit....with a direct punch.....knuckles slamming hard into the large tender aerolae of Rd's Right jugg....
        "Nice knocker," Charlotte whispered loudly.....
        "So soft...so sexy," the blonde continued.....
          Her nastiness INTERRUPTED....A lightning fast hand blazed toward her sweaty wet blonde hair....a  vicious yank.....Pain blazed through that pretty little head..... a stinging slap rudely smacked into her bare breast....
          "Wanna have some fun?" Brenda asked, as she followed up with a wicked backhand slap to Charlottes lovely face.
          "Sure hate to interrupt...BUT your blonde bimbo friend can enjoy Big Molly to herself," Brenda siad as she jerked Charlotte around....the blonde screamed as she was jerked off balance.....Brenda took complete control, firing slaps, light punches to the staggering, whimpering blondes' face, belly, ribs and yes those gorgeous breasts.
           "Too bad they are missing out....they'd love this," Brenda mused as she toyed with her new volumptuos busty blonde toy...."   Brenda wished her two friends were with her.....They could have double teamed Molly or each one could have taken either Molly or Kate.....
             -------------------------------------
            "Too bad Brenda isn't here....You take Miss Asia.......I'll take her friend.....They;ve been asking for this ALL night.....Let's get 'em....Fight hard....and Fight DIRTY!"
             "Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2019, 09:09:38 PM »
        Angry obnoxious "drunk as a skunk" gorgeous redhead charges toward Barb, sexy auburn haired Barb.
        Long sexy fingers (i.e. talons) open, at the ready......vicious scream  loud shrill "banshee style".....
        Whoosssh.
        Thunk.
         "RIIIPPPPPpppppp!"
         Most delicious erotic sound fo fine delicate female fabric ripping....courtesy one erotic move....
         Barb stepped forward, shot her leg out, tripped the redhead sending her sprawling as Tammy her blonde friend lunged in, grabbed the back of the lovely attacker's blouse and yanked hard....
        "Uhhhhhhhhh....Noooooo" the stunned redhead groaned as she tumbled forward.....she felt the hard yank on her blouse....heard the "RIPPPPPPppp" and felt the entire expensive blouse leave her body.
         "Gonna kill you!"
          Whumpphh...
         "Yowwwwwwwwchhhhh!"
         Lovely Asian babe charged toward Tammy the platinum blonde.....Angry fiery threats.....wicked intentions.......Tammy shot her long sexy leg out, her foot smacking into the Asian's leg....Solid, well placed.
         Ear piercing scream.....
         A flash of movement ......
         "Thought you'd  fight alot better.....you drunk bitch!" Angry fingers buried into the stunned Asian beauties gorgeous long dark hair. A rude fist smacked into her ribs.....
          "Allow me introduce myself HONEY....I'm your waitress for the evening.....my names BETTY .....and I'm gonna kick your sexy little ass!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2019, 10:35:11 PM »
       "Uhhhhh," Betty groaned as a sudden wicked backfist came out of nowwhere.....Her luscious full breast exploded with pain. The gorgeous Hispanic waitress was in for a fight. She bit her lip, ignored the pain and clocked the Asian in fhe face, gave her a hard shove sending her backwards stumbling into a couple of  lucky guys .......
        "Stop that ...stop that now"   A perfect snap kick sent one guy staggering after he tried to cop a feel.
        Slap..Whack..Slap. Slap...
        "Red" vs "Auburn." Angry "Red" ignored the fact that her blouse was history and her sexy lace bra made her oh so hot. She and Barb were exchanging fast and furious slaps and punches. The bra clad redhead was incredibly fast despite being so drunk....she tore Barb's top open almost completely exposing a firm milky white breast. An occasional flash of a fully erect pink nipple was a treat to the nearby onlookers.
        Blam....
       "Umpppphhhh." A perfect uppercut to the redheads chin sent her staggering backwards, her arms windmilling....
        "Oh my sweetie.....Going some place?" Tammy  laughed as she caught the dazed lovely.
         "Drunk and punched...my you look SOOOO helpless," the platinum blonde giggled as her left arm slipped around the redheads front....She rudely grabbed her chin, dug her sharp nails in, jerked her head back....her free hand slid down her back....naughty fingers found the bra clasp.....a most naughty dexterious catfight move....the bra was loose.....Barb tore the bra clean off as Tammy cupped the bared right breast.....
         "Aieeeeeeee...Somebody help me please....."
         "Ouchhh.....No my boobs......."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2019, 12:56:12 AM »
         "Git her! Git her good......" The older "hilbilly" woman had moved closer to get a better looksee...She was all for the snippity drunken out of town redhead and obnoxious Asian beauty get their asses kicked.
          Rippppp....Rippppp...
         "Aieeeeeee!"
         "Yeah, .....that's good.....now strip her!" the older babe shouted.....she watched "auburn" and blondie tear off their topless enemies' skirt, and shred her pantyhose...wreslte her down onto a table.....Arms and legs flailed sending mugs of beer and moonshine everywhere. The two couples who had been sitting at the table jumped up just in time.....they were now cheering the two winning babes on.......seemed the guys were silent, spellbound.....their gals were much more vocal....
          Screams and angry yells, down and dirty nasty threats, punches, slaps and lots of hair pulling were unfolding a few feet away. Betty was ignoring all of her poite and dainty customer service/management skills as she laid into the busty Asian lovely. Lovely she was yes; her sexy elegant silky blouse was in shreds, that gorgeous long dark hair a bit messed up....she had lost her heels......Betty was firing punches, hard, fast.....she seemed to be winning....her rival had scored only two accurate painful blows....one to the solar plexus, one to her full left breast. Two hard knuckles hit her square in the nipple. She shrieked....blocked several blows, then hammered the Asian with lightning like punches....belly, ribs, breasts and one solid left hook.......As the Asian staggered she lunged in, claws ready......ripping, tearing,....
          Whoomppphhh...
          "Ungggggggh!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2019, 10:56:19 PM »
       "You like?"
        "I fight dirty, Ms Seniorita lady!" the angry Asian stranger snarled as she slowly removed her foot from the gasping, groaning beautiful Hispanic's belly.
         Betty moaned, rubbed her stomach and mouthed a silent threat. Her beautiful brown eyes glazed....from anger, from pain.
         Asian beauty moved in......a flash of action....
         One lovely head snapped back and long silky jet black hair danced in the slight breeze....
         "Me too honey....I fight dirty too!" Betty snarled..... Super proud of her perfect uppercut, she lunged, grabbed that long lovely hair, jerked her stunned rival forward and sunk a tight fist deep into her
          opponents tight but oh so vulnerable belly.
          "So sorry lady," Betty cackled relishing anguished groans.
          "You are so beautiful sweetie....show us what ya got!"
           Ripppp...Tear...Rippppp.
           Sexy screams clearly in a foreign tongue......sounded oh so sexy.....as Betty ripped and stripped the Asian beauty completely topless.
           "Yeah, get her....get her good!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2019, 11:31:39 PM »
        "See this beats stayin' at home, doesn't it honey?" one lady said as she backed her sexy ass tight up against her man's "catfight excitement" meter.
         "Yeah, but I think the action is even hotter over there," the guy said in a rather crackly voice.....he had just caught a glimpse of it as the cheering crowd seemed to split.
         "Ain't seen this before..." the old hilbilly lady said as she stared hard.....
          "Ouch....stop...please....no....Ummmm....Ooooh.....STOP.....Pl (Uh...Ummm) Ease........"Oooohhhh.."
           Barb and Tammy had switched tactics on the gorgeous "out of town" catfightin' mouthy obnoxious redhead.
           Topless, stripped down to shredded pantyhose, the gorgeous babe was now being doubleteamed by two catfighters turned "horny." The platinum blonde and auburn haired beauty
           took turns holding her arms, squeezing her breasts, pinching, tweaking her nipples and running their hands all over her.....belly, breasts, crotch, thighs, upper legs......An occasional
           slap to a tender breast or to the face stopped the moaning, involuntary pleading for more "catfight friendliness."
           "Welllllll, it's not really fightin', but it is kind of nice....whacha think?" Old miss hillbilly observed looking for a reaction from her guy.
           "Yeah your right, it's not really a fightin' but they are a winnin!" .......

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2019, 05:58:15 PM »
"Hold her....hold her still!"
"Ouch....let go.....you stupid bitches, I'm gonna kill you..." the redhead winced, struggled, snarled threats.
"Oh stop.....you acted like a bitch....now you're gonna get yours...."
Platinum blonde slapped the redhead hard across the face.
"Nice tits!" Tammy snickered as she reached out, gave both breasts a quick firm squeeze, followed up with  a double nipple pinch.
"Uhhhhh....Ouchhhhh," the redhead gasped.
"Naughty mouthy drunk redheads deserve punishment," the auburn haired beauty said as she tightened her hold on the squirming redheads arms and shoulders.
"Yes, they sure do....especially if they are naughty and horny," Tammy said, her voice low, throaty, sensuous, seemingly full of "catfight lust."
She moved in close, closer to her topless rival. She tugged at her own torn top, the loose bra cup, pulling it down, completely exposing her luscious firm breast. She teased
her own nipple until it was fully erect, rock hard. She pressed  her breasts against her rivals breasts....her erect exposed nipple met against the redheads.
 "Uhhhhhh.....please......nuh-uh," the redhead whimpered, obviously a bit excited.....
A breast to breast match now seemed to be the new totally unexpected "fight."
Everyone watching was silent, seemed to be "frozen."
Time seemed to stand still...
BONK!
Rude headbutt....Courtesy Tammy....
Blonde, auburn beauty worked as one, wrestled the stunned redhead down onto a nearby table.....pushed her down.....
"Naughty, horny redheads need to be......
"Well....they need to be-----
"SPANKED!"
"SPANKED" was the word that escaped both Mr and Mrs Hillbilly's mouths at the same time.
Both sported "naughty smiles" as they shouted out their wishes.
Tammy and Barb were only too happy to oblige.....They began to take turns whacking, smacking the moaning redheads
sexy white ass.....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2019, 07:33:37 PM »
        "Aieeeee....Ouchieeee....No.....Stop spanking meeeeee....Pleaseeeeee!"
         "Reds" screams and squeals almost, but not quite drowned out screams, shouts and cussing a short ways away.
          Whack....Thunk...."ARGGGGGH..."
          Slaps, punches, kicks, wicked backhands.....a flurry of catfight action.....Betty and the sexy mouthy (now topless) Asian beauty were all over each other. Betty was fighting furiously, yet almost
          desperately against her rival. She liked to fight dirty, fight to win. Slaps and punches connected with those big beautiful breasts.....nasty nipple pinches and twists tormented the Asian bombshell
          but didn't seem to slow her down much.
          An occasional well placed kick or lightning fast punch had begun to take the wind out of Betty's sails.  In all her fights before she opened the place up to this type of delicious "woman vs woman"
          competition, Betty had never experienced such an opponent.
          "You will lose......BITCH!"  the Asian babe sneered as she fired a punch to Betty's solar plexus.
          "Uhhngggghhh," Betty gasped. She tried desperately, but futilely to block lightning fast sexy fingers from ripping at the torn fabric covering her impressive chest.
           "HaaaaYaaaaah!"   Something like the savage cry of a jungle cat....."Kiai" shattered everyone's "peace of mind."
           Ripppppppp....Ripppppppp.
          "See....I strip you!"   Lightning fast moves......The crowd collectively gasped as the last of Betty's impressive chests' coverings flew through the air.
           Both sexy warriors exchanged slaps....then stepped back.
           Both were now topless.....Four huge beautiful breasts sporting thick fully erect long dark nipples moved sensuously as they sucked air.  Gorgeous totally messed up hair, beautiful faces sporting a few scratches, some messed up makeup; beautiful eyes displaying anger, yes rage......
           "Now....NOW I'm gonna take you down...."
           "Like  hell.....You're mine....all mine..."
           "I'm going to kick your ass..."
           "Try it lady.....Just try...."
           "I'm gonna strip you naked!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2019, 05:16:20 PM »
          Whoooshh...
          A flash of long luscious perfectly muscled leg......
          A most narrow lucky miss......
          Perfectly executed roundhouse ......well....it missed the "house."
          Betty felt the breeze as the lovely Asian's foot whizzed by her.
          "Ohhhhhh....Myyyyyyy," she moaned feeling lucky.
          Pain, most painful pain exploded in her midsection.
          Lovely Asia babe was out for vengeance.....big time. Her tight fist blasted into Betty's lower belly.
          "You...you are in big trouble...bitch!"
           The angry words did little to comfort Betty. As the unwelcome arm slipped around her throat she felt pain ......blinding pain as her right breast received the wrath of angry fingers digging in deep.
           "You like cow....big, big .....fun to squeeze...."
            "Aieeeeeeeee," the gorgeous Hispanic beauty found herself screaming......feeling a bit helpless.....
           Whumpppffh...
             "Give me ride...like Horsey...." the Asian sneered as she jumped up on Betty's back.....
           "Uhhhhhhhh...." Betty groaned as she felt the weight on her back and the tightness around her as two beautiful legs wrapped around her tightly.
            "Wow....this so cool....I mean hot!" one excited observer shouted..
             It was one hot scene; beautiful topless Asian....wearing a shredded skirt, shredded pantyhose.....barefoot riding the gorgeous Betty.....a drop dead beautiful Hispanic babe....a seasoned catfighter herself....now topless, hair messed up, her remaining clothes tattered, shredded.....and seemingly in trouble....
            A desperate pleading look....
            Lovely lips, mouthing the words, "Help me..."
            A few feet away "Help" was near....But would this desperate cry for help be heard.....?
        ----------
           "Aieeeeeeee....Yeouchhhhhie..." the sexy pained shrieks came from the beautiful blonde's lips.......
           "What's the matter sweetie? Does this hurt?"
             Daisy was in control; total control as she had her rival Heather in dire straits. The country brunette twisted Heather's ankles painfully, then pulled back....Heather screamed again as she felt her gorgeous legs pulled apart
             even further........
             Unwelcome leg splits were not the main source of discomfort.
            That pesky lovely bare foot pressing down hard against the most sensitive of womanly targets was the problem.
            "Thought you'd like this? Feels good doesn't it?" Daisy laughed.....She was so enjoying making Heather squirm....She liked to watch the blonde's boobs jiggle as she squirmed. She moved her foot up a bit, hooked her big toe in the waistband of the shorts.....
              "Noooooo ....don't...." Heather whimpered as she mentally pictured herself being "depantsed" courtesy Daisy's naughty foot.....
               "Help me please?" the barely audible pleas found Daisy's ears.
                "Betty?" "Oh what the heck? Betty?" the manager of the whole "catfight arena" roadhouse was in trouble.
                Daisy turned, cocked her head, looked into Betty's desperate eyes, and with a nod of her head, sent the signal.
                "Eeeeeeeeyahhhhh!"
                 One lovely "horsey" and it's unsuspecting gorgeous rider "galloped" towards the nearby action.
                 WHUNK!
                 "AAAAIIIEEEEEEEE!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2019, 11:29:49 PM »
          The scream!
          The impact!
          The beautiful, sexy, erotic catfight scene as four lovely beauties collided....
           Both Horsey (Betty) and rider (lovely Asian) smacked into lovely Country gal Daisy and blonde Heather.
           Betty tried to stop the last second; her foot slipped in a bit of slick mud; both Horsey and rider slammed into blonde and brunette.
           One lovely tangled pile of gorgeous legs, angry clawing talons, beautiful hair.
           "You stupid bitch!"
           "I'm gonna kill you!"
           "Awccck get offa me..."
            "Let go of my hair!"
            "Yeowwwch!"
             The crowd was almost as stunned as the four lovely topless women.
              Betty slammed into Daisy.....the beautiful Asian flew off her reluctant "ride" and landed almost squarely ontop of Heather.
             "Uhhhhh...Ooooooh," Heather gasped as the Asian beauty landed hard on top of her....a flailing elbow hit her hard in her belly.
             "Get off of me you crazy bitch!" Heather snarled as she grabbed for the unwelcome babe's arms...
              Wham...times two. Asian babe blocked the blondes' hands, then delivered a blistering slap to Heather's lovely face.
              "You pretty....You blonde....I fight you NOW!"
                "Oh my look at that!"
                "That is sooooo HOT!"
                 Two excited spectators loved the sudden unexpected change of "female catfightin' " venue.
                 Topless busty Asian vs Gorgeous topless blonde.....
                 "So sorry....didn't mean to spoil your fun, Daisy." Betty said as she started to get off of the gorgeous brunette who she had accidentally knocked down.
                 "Don't worry...I think my enemy is gonna get hers...." Daisy chirped as she heard Heather suddenly screammm"Yeoch....my boobs....let go!"
                  Betty looked into Daisy's beautiful eyes, then at her gorgeous body....
                  "Whacha lookin' at Miss Betty?" Daisy said feeling a bit self conscious ...
                  "You.....you fight all the time....and you win mostly.....I've always wondered--?" Betty said quietly.
                   The gorgeous manager/boss had wondered many times......
                   "I wanna know....if I can take you?" Betty blurted out. Amost every time Daisy went at it with another woman she got hot....hotter....HOTTER.....
                   "Wanna try sweetie?" Daisy asked.....suddenly feeling a bit of rivalry. She had felt cheated as she really wanted to kick Heathers ass.....yank that pretty blonde hair...And the blonde bitch
                   had gotten extra "handsy" with her.....
                   "I'm gonna kick your ass!"
                   "Yeah, just try it..."
                     Betty and Daisy stood up, faced each other.....Began circling each other. Two gorgeous brunettes....long time "friends.." or were they?