News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----

• 63 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2018, 08:40:44 PM »
          "SHHHHHHHH.....Please be more quiet....I'm trying to hear...."
           "Ohhhh hush....You can't hear anything....With this action......Whatever do you think is happening back  in there anyways?"
            Both of Brenda's friends tried to divert her obvious attention away from the back room and to the real action between Daisy, Charlotte and Heather.
            "Go ahead and move up closer to watch.....I want to see, well, listen.....you CAN hear stuff happening some times," Brenda said as she got out of her chair, moved it right next to the back wall. Her friends heeded her wish, got up and moved away, much closer to the action, the noise, the loud cheering crowd.
             "Oucccccccchhh...Stop that .....please.....Oooooohhh...That feels so good.....STOP IT!"
              Paper thin walls.....Brenda was actually happy for the poor construction....in this part of the bar anyways. She smiled,  took a few deep gulps of the booze in her glass, leaned against the wall, listened intently.
             "Listen lady.....you just gotta let me go.....my friend needs me..." Kate pleaded, her voice speaking loudly, obviously she was trying to be brave....
              Slapping sounds....
              "Oucccchhh....Noooo...Stop...Not my boobs....Leave my tits alone."  Loud whimpering...
             "Bet that babe is really having some fun....Redheads  always win over blondes," Brenda mused. She often sat in back....well as much as she could. She loved catfights, wrestling, any "girl on girl" or "girl vs girl" action. And she thought Moonshine Molly was hot....HOT....HOT....HOT.... The big redhead could handle just about any hottie....No one knew for sure what Molly did with the lovely losing babes after most tussles.....But most exited with a most lustful contented look (satisfaction achieved?) on their disheveled faces.....either that or they were blushing.....
             "That blonde.....poor big boobed bitch.....................Wish I could help Molly out......" Brenda thought as her face flushed, her body felt warm........Her horniess increased as she heard more intriguing sounds slipping through the thin walls...
              "That poor bitch....that sassy poor blonde bitch...."  She's in trouble........

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2018, 11:18:18 PM »
   "YEEEEEEEHAAAHHHH!"
     One ear piercing, hair raising, shriek.....everyone stared at the source; one gorgeous totally desperate gorgeous big boobed blonde rocketing out of the catfight arena, making haste....Bigtime....
     "Uhhhhhh," Heather grunted rubbing her sore jaw.
      "Ohhhhhhh...Arghhhh" "That hurt like hell," Daisy whimpered.
       Two amazing, totally unpredictable moves. Adrenaline, "catfight adrenaline" can work wonders. Charlotte (by choice, by luck, by sheer survival?)  blasted Heather with a backfist to the jaw; as she rocketed forward she extended her long arm, slammed it expertly clean across Daisy's beautiful full breasts.
       "Go blondie go," someone shouted....he smiled in delicious anticipation waiting for the incoming, upcoming inevitable.
        "One blonde running wild, running fast, must escape the "arena."
         One desperate blonde (also with sore bouncing breasts) exiting "the room" ; the mysterious dreaded (for ALL losers) BACK ROOM.
         Four lovely bouncing breasts....AND....
        AND WAIT......One absolutely huge Amazon, red silky shiny hair, a very lovely face....in a most erotic, somewhat revealing outfit....legs sporting sexy black fishnet stockings, and yes garters.....
        If slow motion cameras were awaiting....(Yes they are/were).....
        One large strong arm reaches, fingers reachiinggggg, reachinnnnnnnggg.; Blonde hair touched, captured, pulled; one lovely blonde head  snaps forward.....
       Ahhhhhhhh.....Another quite dexterious arm, hand reaches.......
       It ALL happened so fast......
       Another lovely head caught....perfect, delicious timing.....Blonde hair pulled, yanked viciously.
       "Aieeeeeeeee."
        "Yaieeeeeeee."
        THUNK.
        Two sets of lovely eyes roll, widen, glaze over.....
        Stunned silence.......A huge collective gasp as all spectators and the other two (totally surprised) warriors/catfighters watch intently.
       "You stupid blonde.....Why did you run?"
        "And you, you gorgeous dumbass blonde....you're MINE NOW!"
        Beautiful Moonshine Molly, jerked both blondes heads hard one more time....Another Thunk and both Charlotte and Kate seemed a bit more dazed and perhaps submissive.
        "C'mon back you two; we're gonna have some fun.....I love when I can have two loser hotties, instead of just one."
         "See everybody....Now it's MY turn to have fun...."  the big redhead marched the two dazed topless blondes back to her special room....Slowly....
        "Yeah, feel free, to feel free..." Molly laughed as several fans copped feels, pinched sexy asses, squeezed those beautiful breasts and enjoyed a quick nipple pinch or pull...
         (Both male and female fans of course).
          "Now that is hot....BUT I wish we could have finished her off, together."
           "Yeah..."
          "Hey where the Hell are YOU going?"
           "Yeowwwchhh...My hair..."
           "Get back here, Bitch!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2019, 08:41:57 PM »
   "Let me go! Let go of my hair....Ahhhhrgggg."
    Pain, anger," flooded Daisy's brain and scalp as she reached upwards and back, grabbed at Heather's determined hands....
    "I'm gonna take YOU down, now, pretty country girl," Heather hissed as she released a handful of lovely brunette hair, wrapped her arm around Daisy's throat; her free hand captured a most lovely large firm target;
     a nice hard, most sexy erotic painful squeeze and another threat....
    "Everybody wants us to fight; I'm gonna have fun....Let's get down and dirty," the volumptuous Heather whispered in the most surprised famous brunette's ear.
     "Ouchhhh, let GOOOO....Uhhhhhh, " Daisy screeched as she dug her nails into her "friends" wrist.....
      Whoooshhh... 
      "Uhhhhhhh."
     "Umppph......"
      Kerwhumpp.
      Flailing arms, slow, fast moving gorgeous legs.....Two gorgeous, most loveable famous sexy babes, now at odds....beauty against beauty......
      A couple minutes of most sexy wrestling, struggling.....gasping, grunting....moaning....
      Heather won the skirmish of tangling legs.....Daisy gasped as she went down....Heather landed on top of her......
      The exact cause of Heather going down was....or wasn't a matter of choice......A clumsy fall, loss of balance or a deliberate catlike .."pounce on prey?"
      "Get her!"
      "Get her good!"
        Long, sexy legs moved like lightning....encircling the lovely waist.....
       "GOTCHA!"
        "Uhhhhhhh.....Noooooo.....Stop......You're squeezing me .......Too tight....." "PLeaaasssse..."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2019, 11:27:35 PM »
     "Oh no, it cain't beee....Daisy's in trouble," one old country duffer shouted feeling both a mixture of anxiety and horniness.
       Not many in the crowd wanted to see their favorite sexy country girl in dire straits but the sight of her struggling against the gorgeous new babe with the great legs, the perfect "caboose" and lovely tan, beautiful face....Well Jeepers, that was a dilemna.....
       "Kick out girl, kick out," a "hot to trot" female shouted....Daisy kicked her sexy legs hard, then furiously as Heather tightened her thigh and leg muscles even tighter. Daisy gasped for air.
        "Yeah, kick, squirm, buck, kick harder," Heather taunted, her breath  was sweet.... she whispered in her struggling captives ear,"Keep wigglin,' everybody just loves to see two hot babes fight....c'mon on stick your big boobs out
 more." Heather was enjoying herself almost as much as the lucky spectators....she found herself nipping, nibbling on Daisy's earlobe.
         "You're crazy," Daisy snarled as she called on every gorgeous muscle in her body to free her....helplessness, surprise, anger, maybe even rage.....the unwelcome but pleasurable tingling.....fleeting in most similar battles....seemed to linger even though she was trying hard to escape, then win.....well this battle was strange.......
         "Uhhhhhh."
         "Ooooooh...."
         "Nooooooo..."
          Captives love to find freedom.....Daisy blasted free, leaving those gorgeous strong sexy legs with a few painful scratches ....she was on her feet.....
          "She's gonna run...the stupid chicken -sh_t." Heather surmised as she watched her rival take several steps to further freedom.
           One fast pivot.  Daisy charged, bent down, grabbed a double handful of silky hair.
           "Get up lady, I'm gonna kick your butt!"
           "Whaa-"
           WHAACK....TIMES Two and ONE more.
           Barely on her feet, surprised, then stunned.
           First blistering slap rudely turned Heathers face sideways.
           Second....lovely countenance moved opposite way....(Not by choice).
           Third slap felt like a kick from the Mule down the road.....
            Lovely Heather staggered backwards.....Daisy moved in fast, her leg shot outward, upwards....One lovely bare foot connected with tight flat belly....Just above that most "sweet" of female anatomy.
           "UNGGGGGGHHH," Heather gasped as her knees wobbled....The groan of a lovely babe in a female vs female battle conveys much more than just pain....it seems and sounds oh, so sexy......
           A flash of sexy catfight movement....Daisy was behind her stunned rival....left hand grabs lovely hair, jerks pretty head up and back....Right hand...oh yes that lovely right hand blazes forth; sexy fingers grab the flimsy top....
          "Show whacha got sweetie," Daisy shouts....A fast hard jerk down.....
           "Nooooo...." Heather yells as she feels her top losing......
           Luscious left breast finds freedom....
           "Oh My...."
            "Wowwwwww"
           "Hon, don't  you dare look..."
            "She's winnin..."
             "Yeah, this is good fightin,"
             Comments, exclamations of well Yay; very few Nay's......
            "Shucks, we only see one..."
             "So you wanna fight me, huh bitch..."
             "Get her...."
             "Strip her..."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2019, 05:38:48 PM »
      "You're in MY ring sweetie; these are my fans, they love me....and I'm gonna win!" Daisy snarled.
      "Uhhhhhhh," Heather moaned as she felt Daisy push her arm under her chin, jerk her lovely head back as she pressed against her throat.
      "Yeooowwch,"  the gorgeous now unwelcome intruder gasped as angry fingers cupped her bare breast, squeezed the firm mound hard....a rough nipple twist added insult to injury.
      "Yay....Our babe still has the moves," an ecstatic lucky spectator shouted as he leaped to his feet. Not that any  one noticed, but he blushed, sat down sheepishly, looked a round with a somewhat impish
grin....(Lots of guys for some reason prefer to sit down or stand in the background when a catfight begins to get hot and nasty.)
       "Nice boobs, wanna keep this nipple?" Daisy whispered cattily. (She was amazed at herself in this particular bout....her unexpected rival seemed to make her "tingle.")
        Whumpppp.
        One angry, incredibly hard elbow blasted backward, connected solidly with Daisy's solar plexus. Instant pain that blocked every normal survival sense. Heather delivered a backfist that smacked the stunned brunette
square in the face. Heather spun around and delivered a solid naughty nasty "knee crunch" to the country girls' sweet spot. As Daisy' beautiful legs began to buckle, Heather lunged in, put her in a most unwelcome but in-
credibly sexy bearhug.
       "Uhhhhnnngggh." Times two. Both beauties' groaned as their luscious breasts slammed together. Heather's exposed breast was sore, and Daisy, well....totally topless....luscious firm mounds felt the "Ouch."
        "Gonna squeeze you breathless girl," Heather said as all the muscles in her upper body strained with sexy catfight determination. Her arms were as strong as they were sexy. As she felt Daisy squirm she
moved her head in quick....she smiled wickedly just before she snarled; her pearly whites caught Daisy's lower lip......
         Sexy struggling stopped; cheering fans stopped dead in their tracks; the sight was incredibly sexy; two gorgeous babes, one topless, the other well "halfway" topless....in sexy shorts, barefoot, in a more than
exotic wrestling/catfight match...one had the other.....by the "lip"....two beautiful faces, motionless.
        "Oh my....stay still Daisy girl."
         Breasts against breasts....
         Four erect nipples occasionally meeting, pushing, poking against their "rivals."
         Stalemate?
         Who moves?

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2019, 12:00:52 AM »
     "SssssShe's gotta blink or breathe sometime," the brunette country babe thought as she held her own breath, stood perfectly still, stared into her rivals' beautiful eyes....
      "YEAH!" Nano-second split hundred times....
       Sensing the brief relaxing of the painful "lip hold," Daisy moved her head back....Instant Freedom.
       Instant Headbutt.......Catfighting in the country was tough; one had to be tough and fast.
      "Uhhhhhhh," Heather groaned as the top part of her head busted out in pain; a hundred brightly colored stars flooded her vision or was it just her brain....?
       Daisy shot a powerful punch to that nice sexy flat belly. In a flash she was behind her dazed rival.
       "Now let's see what else ya got," Daisy laughed as she grabbed Heathers torn top and ripped as hard as hard as she could.
        "Let's see those TITS!"
         The crowd erupted.....
         Whumppph.
         Heather gasped again as her gorgeous legs wobbled and she staggered forward awkwardly, almost lost her balance.
         Naughty, nasty "hillbilly gal's knee" slammed into her tight sexy ass.
        "Get her Daisy, get her!"
        "Yeah, Daisy, get her good....go for her boobs!"
          Brenda's two friends were cheering for Daisy, enjoying every moment....
         "Too bad, Brenda stayed back there," one mused.
         "Yeah Daisy, get her, maul her, milk her!" the other cheered as she watched Daisy latch onto Heathers full bared breasts, squeeze them hard, alternating between painful squeezing and nipple pinching and pullling; the gorgeous athletic Heather was screaming, bawling, pleading....
           "Yeah, too bad she's missing out.."
            But was she?
            Was Brenda missing out?
            Or was she where even better catfight action was unfolding?
           (One huge Amazon, busty, redhaired (Moonshine Molly) and two hotter than hot blondes.....Charlotte and Kate....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2019, 01:39:28 AM »
      Whaaaackk.
      Whammmm.
       "Ouchhhhh. Stop that..."
       "Take this you stupid blonde bitch!"
        "Yeowwww...let go ...mmmm myyyyy hair..."
        "Not my boobs....please...YEOWCHHHIE!"
         Punches, slaps, kicks flew faster that pure blonde fury.
         Angry fingers pinched, squeezed, scratched and clawed....
         Charlotte was getting desperate as Kate seemed to be winning....         Motivation....Lesbian...Lesbian Domination....Kate upped her game and launched an even more fast and furious slapping attack against Charlotte...Her lightning fast open handed slaps had rendered her topless busty rival senseless and on the run, desperately trying to duck, dodge and escape her opponents feminine catfighting fury.
        "I'm gonna enjoy the loser....fight hard you hot little blonde tarts....the winner just won't be the one who I go after!"
        Big sexy busty Moonshine Molly's words had put the fear into both blondes; Each was quite tired, sore and wanted to just escape.....Molly would have none of that nonsense.
       "Yeah, get her.....take her down," Molly began to cheer. Mixed feelings rushed through her lusty brain as she licked her sexy red lips....She felt warm, tingly....after all the night had just started...at least in her mind.
         She found herself hoping that Kate would win....then again, she'd love to take hot Kate down and "enjoy" her.....But Charlotte....she seemed equally hot...and oh so sexy as she whimpered, yelped and tried to escape
 Kate''s fury.
          WHUMPPP.
          Charlotte winced in agony as she felt her entire backside slam hard into the wall. Kate had grabbed her arms, driven a knee into her crotch then slammed her into the wall.
          "Stoppppp....Please.....Get away....Let me go," Charlotte was close to groveling, begging, pleading as Kate drove her firm breasts hard into her ample juggs. A nasty head butt.....an upward thrust with a raised leg; hard knee crushed up against her pubic mound.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2019, 11:35:12 PM »
     "Sweetie, it's called a titfight......and I'm gonna win.....I'm firmer, better," Kate whispered as she pressed her firm mounds hard into Charlotte's "pride and joys." She stared into her rivals beautiful frightened eyes. She relished
the whimpering blondes frightened look. She ground her upper chest in harder....she felt her opponent's (or should we say "victims") erect nipple press against her rock hard love nubs.....
      "You're mine now, I'm gonna make you squirm, beg, plead and then the big Red Molly gets you....can't wait to see that," Kate snarled.....She pressed her raised knee hard, angrily into Charlottes crotch.
       "Uhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Please...Uh....Stop....Let me go," Charlotte pleaded...."No more, you're hurting me...."
       "Don't you dare stop!"
        The command not heard; Brenda reminded herself to NOT SHOUT what she wanted. She stood motionless, barely breathing, totally caught up in the blonde on blonde action. She held the slightly opened door as still as she
        possibly could; she shot an anxious look over at the gorgeous Molly every few seconds. She could only imagine what Molly would do to her if she looked over and caught her watching the steamy catfight action.
        "C'mon, I want more action....save the sexy stuff for later," Molly shouted. Brenda smiled as she saw the big redheaded Amazon tweak and pull her huge right nipple that was poking against her top. Molly looked
 looked a heartbeat away from joining in.
        "Hmmmmm, she has the most perfect luscious lips," Brenda mused as she took a long look at the big redhead.
         Bammmmmm!
        "Uncccckkkkk."
         "Not YET!"
         The angry words barely registered in Kate's lovely head in the midst of sudden blinding pain.  (Scared, terrified blondes can sometimes executed the best of the best HEAD BUTTS!)
         Bump to the head; bigger boobs, a survival adrenalin burst ......Charlotte almost couldn't believe herself as a smart catfight champion as she watched Kate's lovely angry face go blank, she staggered back.....
        "Think FAST!" Charlotte shouted as she feigned a punch to Kate's face....and delivered a solid straight up and out kick to the dazed blonde's groin....
         "Gotcha you stupid blonde bitch!" Charlotte hissed as she lunged towards her lovely prey.
          "What the Hell? HEY YOU!!!!!!!..... 

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2019, 01:12:14 AM »
    'Wow-that new chick has some moves,"
     Brendas two friends were spellbound as they watched Heather break free of Daisy's  "double boob" hold.
     Sharp nails suddenly dug into the brunette's hands, a pull, a twist, body....form perfect....expert judo flip/throw and one lovely topless country babe was head over heels.....loveliness landed hard....
     Legs, arms, kicking, flailing.....hard landing on "daisy dukes" clad "deirerre".......
     Kerwhump....
     "Get up here, I'm just getting started," Heather snarled as she buried her fingers in the stunned brunette's hair....."You're my rag doll; big boobs and all," Heather laughed.....
      "Oh my, Daisy.....fight back, Daisy girl," one old duffer hollered as his blood shot eyes (from moonshine, and tobaccer smoke you see) tried hard to keep up and focus on the lovely, highly erotic
 Sight of one lovely babe treating the other lovely babe,....well, like a rag doll.
       Throws and flips, one after the other soon had Daisy in a real passel of trouble. An occasional slap to the face, a slap to a luscious bare breast, followed or preceded by a nasty, highly erotic hair pull.
       "I hope she wins....Daisy, I mean" the now "horny as hell" old duffer said.
        "Are you sure you don't want blondie to win....I just know ya want dear old Daisy to get......Stripped!" the old duffer's Mrs. said......Secretly she felt the same way; she knew what was coming to her
after watching an exciting catfight at the favorite local watering hole/road house. Especially if one of the contenders got .....(you guessed it) .....STRIPPED.
        "Nooooo.....Uhhhhh....Stop....Please.." Daisy gasped. She looked a mess, yet exquisitely beautiful; mussed up hair, partially covered with smudges of mud.....more than a few scratches....Her impressive chest heaved as she
         tried to catch her breath....
        "I'm SOOOOO very, very sorry," Heather said mockingly as she held her rival by the hair...she shifted her position just enough to press a breast into Daisy.
         A most sensuous barely audible moan. No one could tell who was responsible as one rock hard nipple touched the other.....
         "This is sooooooo hot..." one of Brenda's friends told the other.
         Both topless warriors stood facing each other.....both were tired but still determined. Probably neither knew why....It just kind of happened?! The crowd was as quiet as quiet could be; one who just happened to drop in
 would have probably thought that everyone was under some kind of a spell.......(Well, yes, a catfight spell?)
         "Time to take you down.......down....and out," Heather whispered, snarled her sexy perfect lips......       
         "Yeah, you try it honey, just try it..." Daisy snarled back.
          Whaccck.
          "Uhhhhhh."
          Whaaaack..
          "Uhhhhh."
           First wicked backhand slap to lovely face....Scored by Daisy.
           Second equally wicked backhand slap to lovely face....Score.....Heather.
          "GET HER!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2019, 08:38:13 PM »
   "I heard what you said, you stupid old broad; we want Daisy to win!" Angry words slipped from the ruby red lips of the fiesty busty blonde waitress as she stared into the old duffer's wife's eyes. She bit her lip, resisting the urge to
haul off and smack the rude hillbilly woman. She so wanted to reach out and tear the older woman's lowcut top off. ('Old bitch is way too old to wear that kind of thing.," she thought as she accidentally spilled some of her drink as she slammed it down onto the table.)
     "Watch it! You big boobed hussy," the older woman snarled. Old duffer instantly switched his attention from Daisy and her rival to the up close and personal sizzling 'hope it happens" action. He looked into his long time lovers' angry fiery eyes....She glanced his way, then down at his obvious "approval of feminine rivalry."
       POW! Crunch...
       "Uhhhhhh."
       "It's called a LEFT HOOK" Daisy shouted proudly.....as she watched the lovely topless Heather crumple down in a most sexy pile of stunned weakness.
       "It ALWAYS works...Don't feel to good, huh, honey?" Daisy chirped as she grabbed a handful of Heather's hair and worked her into a most sexy vulnerable position; extended knee for a most uncomfortable back support; one hand, angry fingers grabbed the blonde's chin/face.
        "Do the stretch for me, lady," Daisy continued. She dug sharp hard nails into Heather's face, wiggled her knee....pushed that chin harder, forcing the stunned blonde into a most erotic "backbreaker position.....two luscious firm breasts bulged, the rock hard erect nipples pointed upward......long legs strained, leg muscles tightened as beautiful bare feet tried for desperate traction.....sexy tight ab muscles, perfectly toned seemed most vulnerable.
        "Sorry, I just can't RESIST!"  Words spoken by such a sexy tender voice....a tight balled fist.....well placed, perfect aimed....nasty connection as hard knuckles met hard abs....Once, twice, three times....Not a Lady!"
         "ARGGGHUUHHHHH....URGGGGGGH!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 01:07:57 AM »
       "My, my you got a tough belly," the brunette noted with a smile....she ran her open hand over the tight tanned flat belly, up, down, across, then slowly upwards until her fingers found that luscious firm mound.
       "Hmmmmm, nice," she laughed as she cupped the breast, gave the love mound a  slow painful squeeze, then captured the stiff nipple between thumb and forefinger
        "Here, have a good pinch...."
        "Yeowwwchhh! I'm gonna pound you!" Heather shouted as her face turned red with anger and well....you know....
         "C'mon break free....break free and kick her ass!"
         "Yeah, girl....kick the hick country girls ass...get loose!"
           Two rather shrill voices that sounded about as nice as fingernails scratching an old fashioned school blackboard.....The two gorgeous city babes were both drunk and obnoxious. They had just been out for a drive in the country, got lost and happened in upon this "watering hole." This was a most welcomed treat as they themselves loved to wrestle....each other and other lovelies at a nightclub back in the city.Both tall, one busty, one not. The local moonshine went straight to their heads....they were "happy" and horney, getting more and more excited (and obnoxious) as the action went on. They were within "spitting distance" of Brenda's two friends. Both sets of lovelies had spotted each other and exchanged both friendly and enemy looks through the action.
           "Think they want to fight?"
            "Don't know, but I'd love to find out." Brenda's friends were getting fed up with the two loudmouth drunk babe's irritating comments, yells, rude behavior.
            "Here' s your drinks...these are your last drinks," a waitress said loudly trying to get the mouthy city babes attention.
            She succeeded.
            "What the hell....You will serve us as much firewater as we want," the darkhaired beauty said. And beauty she sure was. Half Asian if one had to guess. Long silky hair....and yes, she was the busty one.
             "Well, THANK YOU so very, very much Miss country bumpkin," the visiting redhead said. Not much up front, she had a gorgeous face, shiny red hair, shoulder length....and a very sexy perfectly rounded caboosee.
             Both ladies that looked so, so out of place wore skirts, and yes, heels.
             "Bring us another couple of drinks in a few minutes...or else," red snipped.
             "Yeah, like hell, you two lushes," the lovely "waitress" said just loud enough for those in sitting near to hear.....Everyone that was lucky enough to watch the tension rise, was anticipating some escalating FUN.....
               The locals knew the "waitress" was well, not your typical waitress. She was Betty the owner/manager of this whole enterprise. Hispanic, fiery, fiesty, hot,HOT, sizzling....she looked somewhat "dainty" and kind of
              mild, timid, but she was one hellcat.....the woman vs woman entertainment all started a few years earlier when Betty and a  local country gal who was known for her "bedstyle" manners, talents went at it in the middle
              of a country music, banjo playin' fiddle playin' match....Unexpected Instant Hit......a new sport of sports was born....
              "Yeah, bring us more of your country hillbilly funny juice....lady...." the Asian babe said with a smirk on her face and a demeaning snicker.
               "Oh I really don't want to ladies, but I will, I surely will."
                Timid waitress retreated melting into the crowd.
               "Eeeeeeekkkk....Oh Noooo...Argggggggghh.."
               "Yea....YEA...Look at her go.....She's got her!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2019, 07:16:00 PM »
      "Uhhhhhhh....What the hell?" Confused words, groans uttered from the gorgeous brunette as she realized she went from senuous victor to hapless victim in "the blink of an eye" or so it seemed....A split second earlier she was enjoying looking at Heather's frantic, eyes, relishing her pained moans..as she dug her fingers into her lovely face....her hand and left the sexy "titty torture" ....a move that instantly depressed the fans; But, (BUTT?) the other hand slid down those tight abs toward a more tempting target.....(Sometimes it seems leaving the "Serenghetti  with all it's beauty and heading for the steamy valley...well...just might be more fun)....
        "Nooooo...Uhhhhhhh...Don't you dare!" Heather began to buck just a bit as her feet made contact, and digged in for traction....Such lovely, desperate sexy feet......
        "You're all mine now, you hot blonde bitch.....this country girl is gonna teach you a real lesson," Daisy rasped.....She leaned forward and squeezed Heathers face, then clamped her hand over her angry protesting luscious lips.
         Words uttered as a most nasty naughty catfight threat were ringing in her ears....seemingly mocking her female domination arrogance.....
         One angry buck; abs tightened to the max.....a lightning fast grab of the offending hand; sharp nails dug into sensitive wrist muscle....a full body twist....long strong sexy legs moved with determined precision. Angry fist appearing from "nowhere" as two bodies met, struggled.....blondes hard knuckles met brunettes chin.....struggling, wrestling, brief rolling, angry talons slashing, hissing, snarling, barely audible threats and  vierbal nastiness exploded' no translation needed as those watching weren't needing words.....
         "Just got Personal...." someone yelled.
         "Yeah, finally....." 
           Old duffer and his Mrs. were almost beside themselves. Everyone was on their feet.
           "Now you're gonna really get it," Heather snarled as she wrapped her sexy legs around the brunette's waist. She leaned back rested her elbows on the floor and squeezed with all her might.
           "Uhhhhhhh...please......Let go....Let me go," the brunette gasped as she felt her sexy abdomen and ribs being squeezed.....her full beautiful breasts smacked up and down into the wet slick  arena's floor. Heather was yanking at her hair, pulling her head up and down.....
           "This is hot, so hot, SO HOT!" Brenda's two friends were really into the turn of events.....One cheered when Daisy's hands briefly slipped into Heather's shorts. Of couse she wished it was her fingers........
           "Get loose Daisy....Break free......!"
            "Oh SHUT up!"
             POW!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 09:03:25 PM »
     Gorgeous blue eyes rolled as pain rocked one busty blonde waitress's world.
     "You had this comin' ....for a longgggg time," the raspy throaty voice said as two long lanky arms caught the staggering waitress.
      One horney as heck old duffer moved as fast he moved many moons earlier....he grabbed the two mugs of moonshine and the small tray as he watched his wife pull the gorgeous blonde down and sat her down hard on her lap.
       "Get her, c'mon get her!"
       "C'mon on Daisy!"
       "Get her blondie.....make her scream....make her squirm...."
       Loud shouts; lots of excited fans, most drunk crowded closer to the action....Few paid attention to the action, the intensity of the new catfight clash that was unfolding....
       "You're a rude uppity little blonde bitch and I'm gonna learn you a lesson," the older woman said in a low most sultry voice. The furious blonde waitress clawed, scratched frantically; at her surprisingly strong attacker. "Old" was much faster, much more experienced and was rather enjoying the scuffle and loving the look on her old lover's face as he moved his chair closer. Glancing around nobody seemed to notice or care. A lucky swipe of long perfectly manicured fingers got lucky and tore open the older woman's  shirt....just enough to make it interesting for him.  The blonde's lovely face was turning beet red as angry determined talons shredded her tight lowcut blouse sending buttons flying. An overstuffed white laced bra  was more than halfway displayed.
        "Stop your flaylin' around lady....if you scream I'll strip you naked," the older woman hissed.
        "Ouch, my boob....stop squeezing my boob....OWWWWIEEEE."
        "Good, squeeze harder!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2019, 08:22:10 PM »
      One old extremely happy ("catfight happy" old duffer encouraged his Mrs. as she squeezed the angry, beautiful seemingly helpless blonde waitress's right breast even harder.
      "Ya got a really nice pair," the older woman said with and admiring snicker. Her strong fingers latched on to the large rock hard nipple, pinched it hard through the elegant bra cup.
       "Hey, haven't I told you not to get involved with the customers," the sexy sultry voice sounded both angry and incredibly sexy.
        "Betty, I'm sorry, I'm not...really....Help me....Please," the blonde pleaded as she squirmed, struggled to get free.
        Lovely Betty moved a bit closer; she was gorgeous....she flicked her jet black hair out of her face, placed her hands on her hips, thrust out her impressive chest and smiled broadly; she eyed the old duffer, gave him a wink; looked at his Mrs....she was really quite beautiful....Betty knew the look of the dominant woman holding her rival in a most helpless vulnerable position....the torn blouse. exposed bra....a twinkle in the older womans eye appeared as she looked into the gorgeous Hispanic's eyes....Betty shot her an unspoken message that the older woman read and received. She hooked two long bony fingers in a bra cup and pulled down just enough to expose the thick stiff erect pink nipple.
       "Nooooo....you old bitch...."  blonde protest heard, not heeded....
        "You just need to learn to take care of your customers' better...." Betty chided as she pointed her finger at the squirming red faced waitress....She giggled, smiled at the old duffer and his Mrs....leaned in and poked her ringer into
the pink hard nub....slowly pressed harder until the nipple moved into the breast,......
         "Uhhhhh...."
          A quick release....
          "And  quit flirting with old men's wives," Betty laughed as she turned to walk away.
           "Yeah, quit flirtin' with my man, honey..."
            "LOOK Everybody....She's Winnin'......."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2019, 06:34:11 PM »
         Caftight FRENZY! Fever pitch crowd.....Daisy's wayward desperate fingers "shocked" the blonde....Heather actually blushed if one was really looking up there, as one quick feel and squeeze found the "target," One lapse of judgment, the two sexy hellcats broke apart; Daisy was first to lunge; she fired three punches; first one missed by a country mile; second landed hard square in Heather's solar plexus. Thrid glanced off the blonde's jaw. One gorgeous leg caught the blonde's leg....
        "Arggghnnn," Heather gasped as she found herself going down to her knees. It was a most clumsy awkward fall almost in slow mostion. Daisy fired a punch into her lower back as she grabbed a handful or that pretty blonde hair, now tassled and streaked with mud.
          Cheers, whistles, catcalls. Most were assumed for Daisy...? Or were they for the sheer sexiness of two lovely half naked beauties locked in "anything goes" combat. The sight of the brunette forcing the blonde to stick out her lovely chest; both contenders' mud splattered breasts, fully erect nipples, every sexy muscle in their legs, thighs, back, tight bellies on display.
          "No, NO, can't get me, too slow honey," Daisy taunted her angry, thrashing, reaching rival; Heather did her best to lean back, reach up, grab for Daisy's hair, throat, "anything." The more she struggled, the louder Daisy taunted and mocked her....
           "Take her down, Daisy."
           "Finish the blonde bitch off!"
           "Go for her TITS!"