News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beware of scammer: Ashley "mob Wife" Gambino

• 8 Replies

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Beware of scammer: Ashley "mob Wife" Gambino
« on: January 14, 2018, 02:56:02 AM »
I really don't care for this kind of thing, but thought I should send a heads up out there for anyone thinking about this girl for a session. There were a lot of red flags, starting with having to send $1 to show my name and prove I was real, and sending half the $300 as a deposit. (Never done a session before but that seemed a bit much for the deposit) An hour before I got there she texted that her current session was going long and could I delay by an hour? The roads that day were bad and slow going, so I sent back that I was about to tell her I was going to be about that long before I got there anyway. She said she cleared her schedule to make sure we had plenty of time.
After I arrived I spent 2 hrs wandering around and trading texts about I was here, she was outside her room where was I? etc. The address given me was a Hilton, which was where she was supposed to be. There was a Doubletree hilton brand next door, so I tried there as well. After confirming no one was registered to that room # and no one in either hotel under her name I found there was a Hilton gardens across town, but also no one there. Later that night she gave me a different address which was a comfort inn claiming she didn't know and her manager must have changed the booking. (how do you not know the hotel you checked into?) After some back and forth trying to set something else up she claimed she would still meet if I sent her another deposit. I said no and asked for a refund. She originally agreed, but later started saying I wasted her time and she would just keep it. I told her I would get it back from paypal if she wouldn't, and she started claiming I was stealing from her and that she would have no money and she lost money canceling her other sessions and so on. Then she started threatening me, getting my address from paypal and saying she would send people after me, even sending me a pic of my neighbors house. I did in the end get my money back from paypal (good thing I clicked that goods and services button!) after which she sent me a text saying I deserved to be robbed and she wished she got away with it!
(and I do have all the texts archived to prove it all)
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

BoxerPA87

Re: Beware of scammer: Ashley "mob Wife" Gambino
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 03:30:10 AM »
I too got scammed by this "Ashley Gambino"...  Set up a session with her and the initial convo went well. I too paid in advance for the session, but unfortunately I kissed my money goodbye.  After alot of banter back and forth, her accusing me of being rude and whatnot trying to get my money back, she outright said she was happy she robbed me and loves to rob all the other fat losers out there that think they're going to get a session.  I have all the texts messages to prove it. Debating whether to go to the cops or not with this information, but if they see why I paid the money and for what then they'd probably look at me and laugh....

Offline Michael Chokehold

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 10:19:18 AM »
I agree with Jessica. Nevertheless, thank you for the warning.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 05:38:05 PM »
thank you for the heads up.  Their are so many options for sessions these days that no one should have to put up with this type of behavior.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 09:34:17 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that guys have been the victims of deposit scammers.

However, some genuine session athletes have also been the victims of time wasters.
On one occasions I am aware of, a guy booked a session that required a facility to be hired and paid for by the athlete.
The athlete also wasted her time and more money travelling to the hired venue.
I will continue to pay deposits to athletes I know and have sessioned with before as well as to trustworthy agencies.

Offline dcdave

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 05:11:40 PM »
Moment of humor: you're surprised you got ripped off by someone using "Mob Wife" in their name?

Moment of honesty: the actions you describe are likely criminal, but you're probably right in your assessment that she (if the person doing this is female) will get away with it because there's a strong disincentive to disclose what you're doing to law enforcement. (Getting your money back means there's no/limited cause of action; not getting it back means there's a more identifiable cause of action, though many states will require you to appear before a magistrate yourself rather than have the police investigate and present their findings to a district attorney, a la Law and Order.)

This "Mob Wife" is shown to have a pattern of behavior which is consistent across two cases - the deposit, the runaround, the insults, the comment "you deserve to be robbed."

She's likely to continue this behavior until she is stopped. Once you have a pattern of behavior, it's easy and comfortable to repeat is, and in the absence of penalty there's no incentive to stop. Well, outside of moral reasons but those sound long gone for Ashley.

To that end, I don't think it's fair to talk about other people in this post. It just muddies the message - that this is a bad actor who will rob you.

Thanks for sharing it.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 05:26:03 PM »
Moment of humor: you're surprised you got ripped off by someone using "Mob Wife" in their name?
[content deleted]

This "Mob Wife" is shown to have a pattern of behavior which is consistent across two cases - the deposit, the runaround, the insults, the comment "you deserve to be robbed."

She's likely to continue this behavior until she is stopped. Once you have a pattern of behavior, it's easy and comfortable to repeat is, and in the absence of penalty there's no incentive to stop. Well, outside of moral reasons but those sound long gone for Ashley.

To that end, I don't think it's fair to talk about other people in this post. It just muddies the message - that this is a bad actor who will rob you.

Thanks for sharing it.

Wrong:  I disagree.  This board and the internet is a perfect place to report producers and contractors who are preying on fans of FvsF and FvsM. Daylight is an Amazing Disinfectant. If you gave someone a deposit before checking your sources on the net and asking for a reference, you're setting yourself up.  It's been almost 15 years since I've purchased product from a vendor  unless I could find at least 2 of 3 of their matches (partial or complete) somewhere online.  It's not a "completely bulletproof" solution but it definitely rules out most of the con-artists.  Establish contact with the Session Wrestlers on this board and ask for feedback about  SOP so they can get back to you with how things work.  Good Luck moving forward.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 06:08:06 PM »

Moment of honesty: the actions you describe are likely criminal, but you're probably right in your assessment that she (if the person doing this is female) will get away with it because there's a strong disincentive to disclose what you're doing to law enforcement. (Getting your money back means there's no/limited cause of action; not getting it back means there's a more identifiable cause of action, though many states will require you to appear before a magistrate yourself rather than have the police investigate and present their findings to a district attorney, a la Law and Order.)

Thanks for sharing it.

Maybe its an good idea to have certain warning thread of girls who has been cheated, and even clients who are a bit suspect.

CDSouthWrestler

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 10:13:27 PM »
Maybe its an good idea to have certain warning thread of girls who has been cheated, and even clients who are a bit suspect.

sadly no because if you do that then you start sailing very close to what becomes libel in law as people with an axe to grind can post statements and make observations that are not based in fact or are distorted versions of what occurred.

Realistically just mention the situation in general and explain what happened, and it is best not to list people like it to avoid a genuine session wrestler being accused of being a fake because one of her clients didn't like what he got and so shot his mouth off.

Remember as Spidermouth said there is always two sides to everything you read and some case's what happened and what is posted as what happened will not be the same.