News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Office Showdown - Indian Catfight!!!

• 2 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Office Showdown - Indian Catfight!!!
« on: February 04, 2018, 08:12:20 AM »
Prelude -

It's Monday morning and the blues have started to catch up on Ekta.  She is a bright research consultant at a top finance firm in Bombay,  working for the past 2 years.  She managed to get into the good books of her superiors,  thanks to the combined efforts if her hard work and flirty personality.

She loved her job. The pay was good,  her colleagues weren't bitchy and it was a good learning environment for her.  But there was one thing she detested, her timings. It wasn't that there was work pressure but the fact that due to certain software bugs in the system,  the targets and file submissions would get delayed and because of that,  it would stretch the timing of the entire team floor.

She was short at 5"4 but had a good figure. Curvy 33" C cup breasts with a curry round bum. And she lived wearing short skirts to showcase her lower body.

She hated this and wished one day she would get a chance to knock some sense in the IT department to get this fixed permanently.

Radhika was typing fast,  looking hard at her laptop.  She was an ace programmer at college before the firm picked her up to work on their IT department.  She has been here for 3 years, finally getting up to the corporate ladder.  The IT division was always a tough job,  constant issues with the software lags, complaints from the other divisions but since the department was small and she barely had any competition, she was paid well. And it was not her fault the bugs continued.  Technical issues always happen but no one other than her superiors paid any attention and still complained.

This week, Ekta was given the prime responsibility of managing the floor.  Her boss had an urgent business meeting to attend and ad to leave.  Ekta was flattered by the request. But in her mind,  she now had the authority to giving the IT department a piece of her mind.

And as predicted,  after a few good hours of work,  a bug emerged and put work to a grinding halt. Ekta was livid. Her first day and this shot had to happen. She marked a mail and shot it to the IT department and also mention to add a meeting with them on this regard.

As soon as she sent the email,  she went to the software department. This BS had gone too far and would not happen on her watch. She entered the department and was told to to meets Radhika (Rads).

She goes and knocks on Rads door .

Rads sits on her chair and greets Ekta "Hi Ekta,  my name is Radhika.  You can call me Rads.  I just saw your email. "
"Great,  I thought we need to urgently discuss this matter and get it cleared. "
Both women had the same height .  Rads was fair and slightly curvy at 32c-30-33 and Ekta was dusky at 33c-30-33. Ekta was wearing a black suit with a tight white shirt inside and a short skirt that was shorter than Rads.  Rads had a cream colour suit and skirt with a similar tight shirt.

"Rads,  this is rubbish from the IT department that you guys  can't even get a simple bug fixed.  This has been happening for months now and the guys have stay back to complete their tasks. I want this to be done with and over asap. "

Rads dusky like the tone and demeanor oh f Ekta.  She came off as immature,  rude and snobbish and she knew of the bug.  It was a technical issue,  not purposely done to the team.  "Listen Ekta,  I have discussed this with your boss on the technicals of this problem. I am sure he will inform you in the next week. "

Ekta wasn't taking this lying down.  She felt like she was being treated like a kid being talked down. "Listen here.  Karen is out and has put me in charge.  I don't care about this technical bullshit.  That's your problem,  deal with it. My team is the one that makes money for this firm,  not a bunch of overpaid slackers sitting in the room doing timepass. "

Rads is pissed and gets up and shuts the door of her office and then shouts back " Oh shut up,  I have been an ace programmer throughout college and have been here for more than a year too. I know how to code, its you and your team that takes up the companys money by doing no work, you amd your team are full of lazy inefficient people that is leading. "
 She is now breathing heavily and is sitting on her chair, her ego been hurt and is hating this lady ekta now

Ekta was pissed.  Nobody ever spoke to her like this. She usually gets her way throughout her life, even in college. "Bitch,  watch your mouth. I can get you fired" Ekta was About to raise her hand but controlled herself. "Woman,  you better watch your mouth"

Rads is very angry now too and shoots back" Oh, what do you rhink of yourself! its you who can be fired for speaking rudely and should be fired for inefficiency". Rads is controlling herself as they are still in office but says " I will speak the truth, what you got to do , bitch?"

Ekta was livid. "What am I going to do?  Well. You just got a formal complaint on you.  I will make sure you never get a job.  You are lucky this is the only punishment you will be getting.  If this was anywhere else,  you would be on the floor begging me for forgiveness.  Then again begging on your knees must be how you got your job. "

"Oh my my, as if i am not gonna lodge a formal complaint against you.  But I will do it only of you do it as you know i think you deserve other type of treatment. Something that will teach you manners and will make you realize how pathetic you truly are!!" as Rads mocks her condescendingly

"Oh,  I am sooooo scared.  And you are going to teach me manners?  Some bimbo skank from software. Oh,  please,  cxnt, teach me some manners. " Ekta shoots back and she signals Rads to bring it on.  Her face gleaming with arrogance and confidence.

Rads is very pissed now and shouts back "Oh bitch, I would have had it been some place else, just being in office saved you."

"Someplace else?  Oh what are you scared?  Scared I will fuck you up in front of your colleagues . OK I will make it easier for you.  Come to my bosses office,  well my office.  It's big,  lavish and better frmor you sound proof so no one know what happens to you today" "Heck,  I will give the team the day off since you require it to fix this stupid bug" Ekta writes a mail marking everyone from her section, "Hi,  This is to inform you that Rads from software require the rest of the day to fix the software bug. Kindly take the rest of the day off.  Take your laptops just in case" Ekta gives a menancing smile.

Rads is nervous but also angry, she tries to intimidate ekta by not acting nervous and replies " Glad you made the arrangements. After we are done, you will be left crying poor baby."

Ekta looks at Rads and sees her fear.  Her confidence shot up. "C'mon then,  time is of the essence  . That's how work gets done in my team. On time,  we don't slack on our fat ass!!" Ekta shows Rads the door and they move to Ekta's bosses huge cabin.

The room is huge big and Rads taunts her " Haha, its big bcoz its your boss's cabin. I am sure with the work you do, you would only be getting a cubicle and also .........once I am done with you, you will be sending an email to your entire team that it was your fault that the project got delayed." Rads is looking for a hint of nervousness on her face to see if she is scared too

Ekta's gives a smug look and shoots back a stare at Rads.  "Oh,  we will see who is the loser? Lets get comfortable shall we? "

She is as big as Rads and Rads feels confident but also nervous at the same time as this sort of a situation is new for her. Rads maintains eye contact and says " yeah go ahead, i will follow suit "

Ekta removes her suit to showcase her tight shirt,  with a hint of dusky cleavage gleams through.  You can see her white bra through the light faded shirt.  Ekta's removes her glasses,  unties her long hair,  removes her accessories, earrings etc and places that on the table.

Ekta's slowly lifts her legs,  her skirt is short that it's shows have of her toned thighs.  She removes each of the heels slowly to showcase confidence and dominance  to her rival.

Rads follows by removing her suit revealing her white shirt with a hint of her wheatiah cleavage. Ekta appears to have a size bigger than hers and that unsettles Rads. She also loosens her hair and keeps her watch and jewellery on the table, removes her heels and sits cross legged on the sofa in the room revealing her toned thighs.
 Also giving an impression of wide hips.

Ekta's sizes her opponent up.  "Damn,  she looks good" she thinks.  She sits on the bosses table, legs crossed.  "OK,  shall we start? " "You can leave out if you like,  maybe I will be lenient on your ASS tomorrow "

Rads maintains her cross legged position and tries to intimidate her opponent and says " Haha, I never back out , bitch, if you wish to leave this is the time, I will save you lots of embarrassment. "

Ekta moves to the center of the room, her arms on her waist,  she gives a stare at Rads "Do you see me leaving,  cxnt? "

Rads follows suit, comes to the center if the room. She runs her hands through her hair, stands tall with hands on hips and says " do you see me leaving?"

Ekta's circles around her opponent "Let's do this! "

Rads now understands that the fight is inevitable and starts circling too " yeah lets do this bitch"

To be Concluded

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: Office Showdown - Indian Catfight!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »
Conclusion

Ekta's spears Rads and takes her down with a scream.  She gives a few slaps to Rads face and grabs her hair.

Rads wasnt expecting that sudden move. She is down with Ekta over her and her cheeks are paining from the slaps. She retaliated by grabbing Ekta's hair too and pulling as hard as she can .

Ekta's feels the pain from the hair pulling and maintains her dominant top position. She pulls Rads hair with her right hand and slaps her with her left hand spewing abuses with each slap" cxnt, whorE,  you want to fuck with me? " She spits on Rads face and which connects enters Rads mouth.

Rads is in pain amd the spit move humiliates her. She spits too but being at the bottom, It Doesnt reach Ekta instead just falling back at her cheek. She is still pulling Ekta's hair as strongly as she can with both her hands and is also uttering abuses back like " Bitch , cxnt , Whore!!"

The last pull from Rads was enough to jerk Ekta's head to the right and displace her position.  But she manages to hold Rads by her legs in the scissors position,  gently squeezing her waist.  She continues with the hair pulling with the right hand and slaps her face and body.

Rads is now at an orthogonal position to Ekta and is in pain from the scissors hold but maintains the pressure on her hair with both her hands and taunts  "You are gonna leave bald, Bitch!!"

Ekta's screams in pain and notices some strains from her long silky hair come off in Rads hand. She uses her free left hand And pulls  the buttons off Rads shirt. She Starts to squeeze Rads round wheatish breasts.
With her left hand,  right still hell bent on pulling her rivals hair

Ekta's feels the intense pain from the hair pulling "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH " "Leeettt  meeee Gooo" She stars to pull off Rads white bra in the hope of humiliating her, and sending her off early.  After a few pulls, Rads dusky nipples pooped out  of her bra and Ekta's began pulling her breast with both of her hands.

Rada is now feeling lot of pain and her bra is also looselt hanging on her body, she shouts " let go bitch or i will really make you bald" and intensifies her hold on her rivals hair though she feels like giving it up and going to defend her boobs.

Ekta's pulls down Rads bra exposing her wheatish breasts. She goes back to pulling Rads hair pulling and pushing her rival left and right to prevent any more damage to her hair line. Ekta screaming at the top of her voice through out this,  signifying the pain she is in. She even spits on Rads eyes trying to blind her.

Rads is glad that she left her boobs as they were in lot of pain. But Ekta now has a strong hold on her hair ,which is hurting her but not to a significant extent. Ekta's shouting also gives confidence to Rads and she pulls her hair hoping the end is near.  She also spits at Ekta that hits its target

Ekta's gets a slug of spit in her face and reacts disgusted.  Her head is in intense pain that  she pushes both her hands to Rads hair and begins to pull her hair so hard,  that Rads head jerks back. 

Ekta then takes her mouth and gives a good bite of Rads dark nipples. Rads wasnt expecting that and leaves her grip on Ektas hair and shouts back " You dirty bitch!! AAAHHHHH!! "

Ekta Strategy worked.  She pulls her topless rival by the hair and pulls her up and give her a tight slap on the face.  This is followed by another slap and the other cheek. Ekta still pulls back her opponent by the hair from the back "You like that. Bitch! " and throws her on the couch.

Rads falls splat on her back on the couch with a tear is rolling down her cheek from the pain incited from Ekta's bite. She is hoping Ekta would take a few moments of break so that she can regain her energy

But Ekta's is in no mood to give her rival a break.  She see Rads curled  on the couch.  Ekta's takes 2 steps back and runs towards Rads screaming and jumps Butt first directly to her opponent. Her body (butt first)  hits Rads on the side, crushing her opponent.  Ekta's skirt pushes up in the collision exposing  a small section of her butt in her thong panty.

"Ahhhhh!!!" is what Rads cries out as the butt contact pushes Rads to the end of the couch and she is now completely flat on the couch back down , very nervous and unsure what to do

Seeing her opponent weakened , Ekta's sees an opportunity to humiliate her opponent. She continues jumping on Rads, elbowing her constantly.  Seeing Rads in the corner holding her tummy and her eyes closed.  Ekta's stands up,  lifts her skirt to showcase her pert round dusky bum in a white thong and brings it closer to Rads face.  "You should have said sorry when you had the chance,  Bitch!! " And gives the stink face to Rads.  Rads face is submerged between the 2 round butt cheeks of Ekta.
"You like that,  you like my asshole bitch?!? "

Rads is now feeling completely humiliated. Her nose and lips are rubbing against Ekta's asshole. She cries out " Leave me bitch, Leave me, please!! "

"Leave you,  hell no. I decide when to leave you.  You think this is over.  I am going to humiliate you so badly you wish your never fucked with me.  " Ekta comes out the couch and drags Rads by the hair to the center of the room.

Rads is standing with her head down and back curled, not sure when the predicament will end, she is also silently regaining her strength.

Ekta's gives a few hard punch to Rads chubby belly.  "Ugh,  ugh,  take that, you fat cow. " And tries pull her the rest of Rads shirt off. She knees Rads again in the belly and pulls her skirt up exposing Rads conservative undergarments. "Oooh,  Aunty is wearing her Grannies Chaddies" and pulls her skirt way up giving a tear.  She plans to strip her fair opponent naked.

That angered Rads like anything, who now holds Ektas hair with both her hands and pushes her back till they fall again on the couch. This tine with Rads on top of Ekta and she gives Ekta Two tight hard slaps.

Ekta's is taken aback.  Her partially nude rival had struck back and she doesn't know how.  She screams at Rads "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH,  let gooo, bitch,  let gooooo!!" She feels rads weight on her body and counters her hair pulling by giving Rads a titty twister with both hands.

Rads raises the momemtum and rips open  Ekta's shirt and pulls her bra out.  She then ensures that her whole body weight is on Ekta making sure she can't escape from her predicament . " You like that , bitch??"

Ekta's was topless,  her perky tits were exposed.  Her nipples were rock hard due to the cold air conditioning,. She can feel Rads perky breasts poking at hers. Tit to tit rubbing, nipple to nipples piercing each other.

Rads , now was in a commanding position over her rival, she spread her arms wide out and immersed her boobs over her face smothering her. Since Ekta's shirt was out, Rads could see her partially unshaven  armpits and taunted her "Dehaat kahinki (Bloody villager) , so gross!!"

Ekta is smothered by Rads white jugs and could smell her sweat dripping to her face. She had a fee lesbian fantasies but this was serious.  While she was aroused to be under an attractive women's naked body, this was personal and she would also lose a lot professionally. She heard Rads taunts another her armpits. It was not bushy,  just a few small pokes of hair popping out out which she had missed shaving m.  She felt offended as she knew Rads had hers clean shaven.  She could respond as she was muffled by Rads tits

Ekta's was thinking fast,  Rads had a weight advantage.  She pushes her hands down into Rads Underpants and begins to pull chunks of Rads pussy hair. 
In addition to this,  she took a small bite into Rads right tit.

The dual assault surprises Rads and she is in no position to continue and gets up from Ekta's body shouting " You filthy bitch"

Ekta's pushes Rads off and kicks her in the pussy. She spears Rads again taking her down.  She hold both of Rads hand and hold her to the ground and sits on her in the school girl position. EKTAS thong covered pussy is just inches from Rads face and Ekta's has held Rads down in a dominating position. "Oh,  you though you could humiliate me?  I will show you humiliation. "

"Nahi chodoongi,  Magar Chod Doongi tere ko. "Saying that Ekta gets a better grip of Rads hands holding it firm And grinds her thong laced pussy on Rads face.  Ekta can feel her pussy rubs through Rads face and begins to moan "Aaaahh, Aaahhhh,  ugh,  yes,  ".
Looking down on her humiliated foe  trying to move her face from this.  She continues to grind and grind almost reaching an orgasm.  Her thong panties are wet with pussy juice and the grinding has left her black pussy exposed.  Her small pink clit also is exposed,  kissing Rads face with each grind.
"Yes,  yes,  yes's,  taste my pussy. Taste my juice,  yesssssssss! "

Rads is in for her worst humiliation and is literallly crying. She is using all her strength to free her hands and also tries to bite her rival.

Ekta almost gets pussy bitten and manages to save her woman hood. She knows how to teach this bitch a lesson.  Holding her opponents hands firmly,  she squats with her pussy close to Rads face but not close to being bitten by the wildcat. "You want this bitch! " and squirts piss on Rads face.  She continues this till the last drop drips on Rads face,  laughing at her rivals demise.

Humiliated,  Rads gives up "Let me go.  Enough. Please "

Ekta sees her opponent beaten and knows she has won this.  She forces her lie Doggy style and started to spank her bum. She drags Rads to her bosses chair. She opens up her phone and clicks a few pictures of her beaten stripped opponent. "Well,  I will keep this as my trophy and insurance. And you,  well,  you have a lot of work to do,  sweetheart!! "

Rads laid there,  tired, wet and motionless. She was stripped to her panties and her outfit was in tatters. And to add to her misery of losing,  she had to complete the task Ekta had ordered her to do. She was frustrated and wanted revenge.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:31:48 PM by R_u_alive »

Offline DFD

Re: Office Showdown - Indian Catfight!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:10:27 PM »
It's a nice story