News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!

• 45 Replies

Offline Dangerous_Deb

Re: BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 02:41:12 PM »
I smirk as I get two handfuls of hair and lift you to a standing position and spin you around so your back now rests against the corner, my left hand going under your chin as I push you head back.  Then, as I look out into the crowd for approval, I raise my right hand and bring it down with a loud plop against your upper chest and girls.  I just know that is going to leave a mark tomorrow, or at least a thought in your mind about who you tangled with the night before..lol  A thought that should stay with you for some time to come......

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

• Take me on, if you dare !!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »
"GUHHHHHH" !! My breath gets taken away and I feel the deep sting from that chop to the chest, as my head flies backward and my hair goes flying over the top turnbuckle.  As my left hand comes up to my chest, I cans see you back away, feeling pretty good about yourself with a big smirk on your face.  The crowd cheers your handy work, but it's my turn to get nasty, bringing my right hand up and gouging your eyes with my nails.  Grabbing your hair as I pull your face in close to mine.  "Feel good, Bitch"??
5'8" and 186lbs of Ebony whirlwind, coming your way....;-)

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
"YEEEEOWWWW"!!!  I hear your taunt, but there is little I can do about it as my eyes begin to water and burn from your cowardly attack on my eyes.  I close them tight and bring up my hands to my face as I stagger away from you, rubbing my left shoulder against the top rope so I can, at least, feel where I'm going.  I know I'm vulnerable right now, nit being able to see, yet knowing that you are in here with me, SOMEWHERE, and hopefully still hurting from that chop......

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »
(Got to run after this one, Deb, but I'm enjoying the start of this fight already ;))

I slowly move out of my corner, hand still clutching my chest, as I see you stumbling away from me.  Some of the spectators cheer and some jeer at my move, but it doesn't concern me a bit right now.  My target is you, and only you at the moment.  I come up behind you as you approach the next corner, reaching out like a blind person crossing the street, as I lay a punch into your lower back and kidney area.  The stepping back and leaving you with a solid kick to the back of your right thigh with my foot.  SLLLLLLLLLLLAP !!!!!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 03:28:20 PM »
(I'm enjoying it as well.....And I think it's going to get even hotter and tougher..hehe)

My left hand out in front of me so I can tell when I reach the corner, but I never expected any help.  And that help comes in the form of a solid punch into my back and kidneys, which makes me almost trip forward until I feel my chest come to rest against the corner again.  I howl out in pain as my left hand goes behind me and clutches at my sore back.  My legs getting a little rubbery as I lean.  I'm about to try and get out of that corner until I feel the kick to my right upper thigh and the loud slap that comes with it.  And my leg comes out from under my as I go to my knees, face first in the corner.......

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 11:32:15 PM »
Have to go with Deb on this one.  She's not behind by much, and there is still a lot of fighting to do..
Rough & tough action

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 01:16:33 AM »
I don't know either one of these ladies but I have to believe Kelli will ultimately win this close battle. Her thighs will be the deciding factor

Carolann

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 04:49:18 AM »
I am gonna go with Kelli on this
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 09:13:58 AM »
Kelli is just to strong and athletic for Deb.  Both are big, strong and beautiful women but Kelli will win.

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 08:11:28 PM »
I almost snarl at you as I make my way to your back, bringing my hands into your hair and raising you to your feet.  For good measure, I smash your forehead into the top turnbuckle, before leading you to the center of the ring and clamping my left arm around your head and flipping you over my left hip until you come crashing down on the canvas.  Damn !!  That entire song shook with that slam, but I start to tighten my headlock on you.  "Do yourself a favor and just give it up, honey.  You don't stand a chance in hell of getting out of this"...

Offline Sexy Sara J

• Here for fun :) Lets see if we can have some.
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 08:59:26 PM »
Voted for Deb hehe Sorry Kelli, but she looks dangerous ;)

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 11:31:04 PM »
Kelli will fight hard and show Deb that she isn't an easy opponent. She wins the battle and title

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2018, 03:33:17 AM »
I can't believe the strength of this woman as she grabs my hair and lifts me up to my feet.  I've not been woman-handled by any other girl like this before, but I'm walked to the center of the ring and placed into a side headlock and flipped her her hip.  I slam hard against the canvas on my back and she comes down with me, holding that headlock in place.  Uhhhhhhhg, the power in those arms is amazing, but her taunt pisses me off.  There will be a lot more fighting before this is over.  "I'll never give up to you, bitch" !!!

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2018, 09:05:44 AM »
The "Bitch" reference makes me roll and get to my feet, bringing you along with me in that headlock as I walk you to the corner of the ring.  Then I lower your face to the top rope and walk the distance to the opposite corner, during your eyes along the rubbery material of that rope.  I can feel your body jerk and you hand go to my back as we travel the length of the ring.  Before this is over, you're going to be begging me to pin you once and for all.  Just to end the pain and humiliation of having me work you over. 

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2018, 06:03:21 PM »
I wail out in pain as my eyes are dragged against the top rope and I am walked from one corner to the other, held by this big thick woman.  She seems to get a lot of enjoyment out of this, and it's clear that she didn't come to wrestle, she came to brawl.  That's fine with me, because as we get to the opposite corner and you stop, I pull my right arm forward and bring the elbow back into your soft stomach.  Oh, and I can hear the wind rush from you.  My eyes still close because of the unfair and nasty treatment, but I want a little breathing time, so I blindly reach and grab your hair and rest your throat against the top rope and pull back, sending you to the middle of the ring, the hard way.  Let's fight, hon.  I've been waiting for this..