News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!

• 45 Replies

Offline Dangerous_Deb

Re: BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2018, 06:04:28 PM »
Poor Deb...finally, someone stepped up who can actually bully that big loser around ;) Kelli is pretty much already wearing that belt, in my eyes!
You're right, Leeann. It takes a bigger woman than you to push me around.  Step in here sometime and I'll show you.. :P

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

• Take me on, if you dare !!
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2018, 04:47:34 AM »
I thought I had this girl where I wanted her, but she fooled me by throwing a strong elbow back into my stomach, which I did not expect.  Ooooooffffff, it takes the wind out of me, but this girl despite being blinded, continues by draping my throat of=ver the top rope and flinging me back to the center of the ring, where I land on my back, coughing and gasping for breath.  My left hand covers my throat, but I'd better get myself together quickly, or there is no telling where it goes from here....
5'8" and 186lbs of Ebony whirlwind, coming your way....;-)

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2018, 05:23:39 PM »
  Voted for Kelli
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2018, 05:39:53 PM »
I am still holding  my vote.  This is becoming a epic battle between these  two hot sexy ladys.  Neither has really got a abvantage over the other. Both are very skilled at this.  Type of match. . So i will just sit back and enjoy.

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2018, 11:59:43 PM »
My sight clearing some from the rough treatment on those ropes and I slam my hand against the top rope out of anger.  I see this big girl still lying on her back and clutching her throat.  "YOU WANT PAIN, BITCH ?  YOU GOT IT", I yell out to her and I make my way to her head and raise her to a sitting position by the hair.  I drop to the canvas and bring my thighs around her waist from behind, locking my ankles and leaning back on my arms.  The first pulse of leg muscle gets an immediate burst of air rushing out of your mouth.  "NOW WHAT YOU GOING TO DO"...???

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2018, 12:35:51 AM »
'WHOAAAAAAAAAA SHIT"!!!!!!!!!  I scream out in pain as those overgrown legs of yours put the pressure to my sides and ribs.  And that scream was the only one I could let out, because now I'm having problems getting a full breath back in.  My head flies back as my hands slap at your thighs and I grab your feet to try and unhook the ankles.  They're on really tight though and I can't get them loose.  UHHHHHHHHNNNNGNGN !!! I get another jolt against my ribs and I lean forward, although it doesn't help much.  My only hop is to work us both toward those ropes.........Those legs are killing me....

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2018, 03:46:03 AM »
I grit my teeth with effort as I snap my thighs around that thick waist again.  You may be in the lead in the votes, but I'm going to make you earn every one of them, kiddo.  Your initial scream when I first tightened around you was music to my ears and seeing you in trouble is equally as gratifying to me.  But I can already feel that strong body trying to scoot us closer to the ropes and I am bound and determined to keep you away from them, if I can.  But how does one do that when wrestling against someone as big as they are ?  A little distraction would work fine right now and I sit up enough to reach out and drag my nails down the length of your back.  They don't dig in quite enough, thanks to the sheen of sweat you already are wearing, but I think I got my point across to you....haha

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2018, 12:15:21 AM »
"AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE, YOU DIRTY BITCH", I scream out as I feel your nails drag down my back.  "YOU WANT TO PLAY DIRTY"?  I can feel my skin burn, and it may have been worst if I hadn't had that sweat covering my back.  I slam my hands to the canvas on either side of me out of anger and frustration and I grit my teeth, trying to move 400lbs of interlocked females across that canvas.  I reach out to my right to grab the ropes, but there is only less that a foot keeping my from them.  But now I'm intent on making this bitch pay for that raking she did.  I lock your ankles between my thighs and, instead of pulling ahead, I use my weight to roll to my right.  I'm sure you won't get your legs loose, as we head for the bottom rope and the ring apron.  "LET'S PLAY OUTSIDE A WHILE, TOUGH GIRL"...yt

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2018, 01:56:33 PM »
I feel your big thighs tighten around my ankles, which makes it difficult to release, once I see where you are going with this, but I ride it out with you by reaching under your arms from behind and rolling to my right.  I hear your taunt and I get more competitive.  "You want to play out of the ring, let's go, girl".  We tumble like a 400 pound ball of flesh into the rope and out onto the apron before falling to the concrete floor together, still wrapped up with each other.  The fall does seem to break us apart, but I try to scramble to my feet to dish out some more punishment to you.  This fight is far from over....

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2018, 02:07:39 PM »
The fall from the ring rattles me a bit, especially since I caught some of your weight on top of me, but as we roll apart, I try and get to my knees.  My waist feels like it's been crushed by a huge anaconda and I lean against the ring steps, my hands on my aching sides and ribs.  I try to get my bearings to see where you have gone, so I don't get blind sided.  You are right in that this fight is far from over and I will do anything I can to see that when it is, you are lying under this thick body, being pinned to the canvas...

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2018, 08:47:15 PM »
I get to my feet and charge you, grabbing your hair and lifting you to your feet before I bend you over backward against the ring apron and throw a solid chop to your chest.  The SLAP was heard by everyone in this club and I'm sure you felt the impact of it.  I swear I could see sweat fly off of you as my hand landed.  You got me to work up quite a sweat as well, and I step back, wiping it off of my face as I glare at you with my teeth clenched.....

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2018, 11:19:09 PM »
My eyes go wide and I grunt loudly as your hand lands against my chest with a slap.  The crowd gasps with the force of that blow and my right hand comes up and covers the redness.  I flip my wet hair over my shoulder and grit my teeth with effort as I reach our and push you chin with my left hand and sep up, landing a right to the side of your face,  This battle has gone beyond and semblance of a wrestling match and, if you want to start a brawl, you've come to the right woman.  I watch you eat as the punch lands, almost sliding off your sweaty cheek.....

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 09:44:35 PM »
I thought the chop t the chest would put you out of commission for a few minutes, but you surprise me by coming out and landing a punch to the left side of my face.  I shake my head an decide it's time to throw any rules out the window.  My eyes narrow and I come back with a punch of my own to your face as you come toward me. I then take a step back and raise my fists as I prepare for your counter move.  The crowd shrieks as the two big women begin to brawl out of the ring.  Waving my hands at you........"Come on, let's go"!!!!

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2018, 12:22:31 AM »
AHHHHH, BITCH !!!  This girl can punch hard and I take a step back from the impact.  I ned to put this girl away before it gets out of control and I watch for you to lunge in for me when I work my magic.  As as you come in with your fist cocked back, I close the distance and wrap my arms around your waist, our two thick bodies smacking together as I use your momentum and spin you around, smashing your lower back int the edge of the ring apron.  I hear the huff of air leave you, but I don't release my bearhug.  Now I'm going not work your lower back in it.....UHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNHH !!!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2018, 02:20:05 PM »
UHHHHHHHHHHHNNN !!!! My lower back sends a sharp pain up my back as it gets slammed into the ring apron.  I want to slump down to my knees, but you rush me and encase me in that bearhug of yours, squeezing my ribs and using your hands to work on my lower back.  My hands come up and slap against your shoulders as I grit my teeth from the pressure, hissing out air as you tighten those arms around me.  "LET ME .................GO" !!!!!