News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!

• 45 Replies

Offline Dangerous_Deb

BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:05:12 PM »
Kelli (EbonyThickandQuick) and I have met here on the forum and decided to have a wrestling match to prove who is better.  But before we do have that cyber match, we decided to let everyone in on the fun and have a poll match here for the members to vote on.  All comments are welcome and we invite you to cheer your favorite on, while the two of us wrap up and tie each other into knots in the ring (Or even out of the ring... :))  We're both looking to have a lot of fun here, so we encourage the members to do the same.  Good luck to all.  For purposes of stats, I am 5'10" and 215lbs, while Kelli is 5'9" and 186 lbs.  With a match up like that, it's hard for either of us to think about who would win, so I guess we'll be both surprised when this ends.  We hope everyone has fun !!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:09:28 PM by Dangerous_Deb »

Offline Dangerous_Deb

Re: BIG GIRL'S RING BATTLE !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »
I prepare myself in my dressing room for this epic event.  I will be facing a new girl tonight in this underground club championship match.  I have gained a long list of wins in the past months, but this may be a new kind of challenge.  I rarely get to wrestle someone as big as I am and this girl certainly has the body to match mine.  From what I hear, she also has the same determined spirit as well, which may make this bout get a bit tough.  I walk out and step into the ring amid the cheers of the medium crowd here tonight.  I guess I'm a little nervous at the possibility of meeting another gal as big as myself.  I can already feel sweat forming, probably from nerves.  I throw off my silk ring jacket, leaving me in a one piece, jet black suit and barefoot, the way I like to wrestle.  Leaning back in my corner and looking around, I wonder when my wily foe will arrive and start the festivities.....

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:49:59 PM »
Kelli is too athletic and is stronger.  Kelli wins a good scrap but she would be in control the whole match.

Kelli (EbonyThickandQuick) and I have met here on the forum and decided to have a wrestling match to prove who is better.  But before we do have that cyber match, we decided to let everyone in on the fun and have a poll match here for the members to vote on.  All comments are welcome and we invite you to cheer your favorite on, while the two of us wrap up and tie each other into knots in the ring (Or even out of the ring... :))  We're both looking to have a lot of fun here, so we encourage the members to do the same.  Good luck to all.  For purposes of stats, I am 5'10" and 215lbs, while Kelli is 5'9" and 186 lbs.  With a match up like that, it's hard for either of us to think about who would win, so I guess we'll be both surprised when this ends.  We hope everyone has fun !!!

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

• Take me on, if you dare !!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 02:17:45 PM »
I come out of my dressing room, all made up for this fight in a yellow one piece and also barefoot.  My big booty sways with each step as I take to the ring apron, getting ready to enter and face this big girl I see in the corner.  I bend over and step through the ropes, slowly walking to my corner as I eye you from all angles.  I'm expecting a tough match, as we are nearly the same size and both have plenty of weight to throw around.  With no referee present, I know it's going to get rough as soon as the bell rings, but I'm ready for some action tonight..  I lean into my corner across from you and raise my hands at you.  "Come on, big girl.  I'm ready to shake your world"...
5'8" and 186lbs of Ebony whirlwind, coming your way....;-)

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:17:11 PM »
I am totally unimpressed with your aunt, as I make a slow turn and stretch on the ropes of my corner.  And just as soon as I turn around to face you again, I hear the bell ring and the cheers of the crowd.   I make it out of my corner but, instead of moving to my right to circle you, I move straight out to the center of the ring, stopping in the middle and curling my right finger toward you with a smirk on my face.  "Come here, sweetie.  Why waste time with preliminaries"?  Standing with my hands only hips to see if you'll come out and meet me face to face.

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 01:18:37 AM »
'Arrogant white girl', I think to myself as I watch you step directly to the center of the ring and challenge me to meet you.  And I agree, let's not waste any time at all.  I make my way out of my corner and move right in front of you with a purpose, stopping just inches from my chest banging into yours as we glare eye to eye.  I slowly bring my hands to my hips too, mirroring your position and, the sight alone brings more howls from the crowd.  We both wait, seeing who will start the action between us, and we are so close that I can feel your breath on my face.  "Come on, sugar", I hiss into your face, "No need to keep the crowd waiting'.  I bring my right index finger up slowly, putting it under your chin and giving it a playful upward thrust....Time for these two big girls to show everyone here how we get it done.

Offline KerraRassles

• Scream for me / No not That!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 12:53:15 PM »
I believe Deb has what it takes to make this happen.   
Let's make painful hot memories!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 01:18:32 PM »
Talk about arrogance !! As we stand there facing off and having a short stare down, I feel your finger under my chin and the push that accompanies it and it shows me that the talking is over.  I bring my right knee up into your tummy, and as I see the effect,  I bring my left hand to the back of your neck, pulling it down in front of me, so I can wind up my right arm and bring the forearm down hard against your shoulder blades.  The smack that accompanies the blow can be heard throughout the little club and, from the cheers of the crowd, they appreciate my move against you.  "Let me show you how to wrestle, baby" !!

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 01:34:15 PM »
This is going  to be a very tough and hard  fought battle between these two very sexy ladys. I am going to hold my vote till later. And just sit back and enjoy this hot encounter.

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 01:53:28 PM »
I was just about to rush into you as your knee comes up and into my stomach.....Ooooofffff !!  I am momentarily stunned, but I wasn't prepared for the hand hook behind my neck and, being surprised by that knee, my had gets pulled down and I feel your forearm slam me on my upper back.  It's enough to make me stumble back some steps, but I straighten up, rubbing my shoulder and narrowing my eyes at you, mouthing the words, "Fucking Bitch" !!

The smirk on your face really gets to me but. if you want a fight, you have one !!!  I bend over and rush right into your stomach, backing you into the corner of the ring, where I can grab the middle ropes on each side of you as I back up and drive my shoulder into your midsection once, twice and three times.  The breath comes out of your mouth in huffs and it's music to my ears....  "Let's play, honey" !!!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »
"OH, you BITCH"!!  I thought those two moves would keep you at bay for a little while, but you scowl and bend over, rushing into my like a steamroller and backing me into the corner.  "Oooooff......Oooooffff....Ooowwwww"!!  Your shoulder comes into my stomach with the help of your grip on the ropes three times, and I'm hissing out air.  I knew this would get to be a tough battle from the start, wit neither of us willing to back off from each other.  I'm in pain, but on your third attempt, I move a little to my right and get your head under my left arm, trapping it in a front headlock, hoping to keep you from smashing me against the turnbuckles.......

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 02:16:25 PM »
"Ahhhhhh.....SHIT"!!!  Your arm tightening around my head, and it keeps me from backing away and plowing into you again.  But the can feel you breathing hard, so I know I've made an impression on you.  My hands come up and try to get yours free so I can pull my head loose, but you're fighting me hard and you're pretty strong, as we big girls usually are.  When I can't pry your arms loose, my arms go around your upper thighs and I'll do my best to try and lift you up against those turnbuckles until you let go.  I grit my teeth against the pressure of the headlock, and this battle is getting off to a good start...........

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 02:17:26 PM »
Voted for Kelli
Love to see catfights

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 02:23:42 PM »
I was preparing to snap that headlock on tighter until I feel your arms encircle my thighs and you start to squeeze.  I'm just glad that you can't see my face, because I wouldn't want you to think you are getting the edge here.  Then I feel you try and lift this 215 pounds up against the corner and I know I have to do something or get into a bad position, so I have to release your head.  My legs are far too close to your body to bring them up against your chest so, as we struggle, I grab some hair and send a hard right fist into the left side of your face....BAM !!!

Offline #1 Ebony Queen

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 02:31:29 PM »
Grinding my teeth together as I try and heft up that 215 pounds into the corner and, it appears to work, as my head gets released and I'm thinking of backing away but you have other plans.  As I start to release the pressure around your legs, I feel my hair get grabbed and then the hard impact against my face as you unleash a punch.  It rattles my teeth and I immediately go down to my right knee in front of you.  The spectators spinning as I blink my eyes.  "Uhhhhhhnnnnnngggg"...