News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight Magazine 3 - Match 1 Analise versus Catrin

• 6 Replies
Analise comes into this match with two straight losses to very good AWC fighters.  In her last battle she was dominated by Peyat.  Catrin enters  the AWC a bit of an unknown as she takes part in her first match.   Analise is confident she will get the win over the rookie.  Catrin has vowed to get her AWC career started off with a win.  Only one of them will be right.  Who are you rooting for in this European Club matchup?  Feel free to comment about what you expect to see happen in this match. 

Analise's Fighter Page http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/analise/

Catrin's Fighter Page http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/catrin/

The fight was a great and tough battle.  It is now posted.  Hope you enjoy.

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/awc-fight-times-mag-3-analise-versus-catrin/

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight Magazine 3 - Match 1 Analise versus Catrin
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 02:37:09 PM »
Patiently, waiting for the other matches in the magazine. OK, to be honest, I am becoming impatient. Very soon I hope!

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »
Im impatient too.  :)

I wish I didnt have a real world getting in the way.  Which matchup are you most intrigued by or excited to see?

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 09:29:02 AM »
First of all, nice action, nasty and hard hitting .

Unwritten rule. First be sure 100% you win the match then start to literally kick your oppnent butt and humiliate her! No spoilers ... one of them had the match in her hand but i guess you pay when you act cocky.

tommyfighter, i'm curious too, what fight are you looking forward to check and why?  :)

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 03:36:40 PM »
I enjoy all the fights. I am looking forward to Molly versus Suzette. Both fighters are awesome, I am torn between choosing a favorite. It's gonna be good!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »
Ahh, Sara, I didn't realize you were the Sara in AWC. I have loved your matches. And you get to beat Sasha again. Hated to see you lose to Nissa. It would be fun to chat with you.

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 03:57:41 PM »
Ahh, Sara, I didn't realize you were the Sara in AWC. I have loved your matches. And you get to beat Sasha again. Hated to see you lose to Nissa. It would be fun to chat with you.

Ooopppsss...  You meant to say Sara is your favorite of all time.  :)