News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Indian Catfight!!! Weekend Hill Station Catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Indian Catfight!!! Weekend Hill Station Catfight
« on: February 21, 2018, 03:59:13 PM »
This is a sequel to  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=70528.0

Part 1 -

Rads (Radhika) had planned to head out for an relaxed out :-Xing with her boyfriend (Ajay) over the weekend.  She chose a secluded hill station which would not be crowded and book a cottage there.  Both decided to head out on the bike with Rads sitting behind her boyfriend. She is in a yellow quarter sleeve t-shirt and tight white yoga pants.

After her  tiff With Rads, Ekta wanted a getaway trip.  She had a lot of her mind regarding work.   She didn't mention much to her boyfriend (Aryan) ,  just saying that she got her way at work.  The sex that night was vigorous. Ekta had a few marks on her body but never mentioned where and how she got them.  Both she and her BF decided to cycle together to a hill station.  Ekta's wearing a half sleeve red checked shirt.  It's a little tight,  with her tying the bottom to show her dark cute tummy.  The knot also was positioned to push and accentuate her breast.  She was wearing a tight black cotton hot pant. The hot pant showed off her perky round bottom.

It was raining heavily and both couples were cycling to the destination. 

Radhika's BF sees Ekta , who is looking extremely gorgeous with her wet body and that big bottom swinging left and right while she cycles. Ekta notices him and reciprocates by winking at him.

Rads notice Ajay chking Ekta out and is taken by surprise.  She could not believe this bitch was here and now flirting with her man.

Ekta Looks back at the guy and suddenly notices her rival Rads riding behind hin. Her blood begins to boil as she realises her rival is this close to her.  No one knows what happened in the end of their previous encounter.  She does the unthinkable and
winks back at Rads boyfriend and airpuffs a kiss to him.

Rads is very jealous but doesnt say anything. Her BF smiles AMD shouts out at Ekta's BF "Put a leash on your Cat, buddy. See what she is doing."

Ekta giggles hearing this. Aryan knew Ekta was safe and knew of her love to flirt with guys,  but she wasn't commitment phobic.
 "She is on a leash buddy. That s why she is with me"

Ekta shot back "If I still wanted,  I could get you,  cutey" and give him another wink

Ajay replied " So leash her better or she will leave you !!". Rads now also chips in "Oh, you can make attempts but this guy is mine and mine only "

Ekta's replied  to Rads "Sweetey,  his heart may be with you,  but his eyes say something else all together . I would know. "
"I see guys like him allllll the tiiiiiiime" and give him another wink

Rads counterd" Why are you eyeing my man honey?  Is it because your guy is ugly?"

This remark took Aryan and Ekta aback and it was enough to make them stop their bikes in the process.  Ekta gave a sharp look at her rival "Ever looked at yourself in the mirror,  Sweety.  I see 3 sexy people over here and the ugly one is on front of me.  "

Both boyfriends could see this wasn't going to end well but each knew their woman could manage her own.

Ekta added "It's pretty easy to see,  he is doing you a favor by being nice to you.  There's attraction, honey, and pity.  You got pity from your man. "

Rads goes ballistic and shouts " Your eyes have all gone bad honey.  There are only 2 sexy people here and its us.  You are with this guy bcoz no other guy will entertain your ugly ass"

Aryan steps forward to hold Ekta back
"No guy?  Ugh,  love is truly blind.  But lust isn't. Oh,  you wouldn't know about that,  would you?  Maybe if you played with your boyfriend,  he would dare to look. And if he wasn't satisfied at looking at your face,  he wouldn't be checking my ASS. "

Ajay knew this was going to go south.  Both girls were held back by their respective BF's but both of them , deep inside, wanted to see their woman tear the other apart.

"You just need to shut your mouth bitch" Rads walks towards the Ekta .

Both guys in unison decide to leave their girls to fight their battles. Each of them noticing the others desire to see whose woman gets the better of the other.   It Will be one hell of a battle, both of them thought.

"Make me,  cxnt" spat Ekta .  Both women come close to each other,  throwing away their bikes aside .  Both women were had a similar body structure.  Curvy with a sizable round breasts (33c)  and round ASS. Ekta was dusky and Rads was fair.

" Oh yeah.  I will if you dont say sorry" threatens Rads   

Both guys are standing aside each other away from the girls. Ajay taunts Aryan " Take your cat home , man. My girl can be very mean"
Aryan shoots back "Cats can be fierce too,  buddy.  Ever seen a catfight?"  Ekta smiles at that comment "You want me to say Sorry. Well Sorry. I don't say sorry to Ugly cows like you.  That's all the sorry you are ever going to get,  fatty. "

"Who you calling a fatty , bimbo? I am in a better shape than you'"  Says Radhika as she takes a step further ahead.

Both Ajay and Aryan lay a bet of 500 rupees on whose girl will be on top
"Bring it on,  Fatty lips.  Darti hai Kya,  fhattu gandi rand! (Scared? Cowardly dirty whore) " Ekta retaliates

"Sali kamini "  Rads slaps Ekta hard on the cheek  which makes her turn the whole way around.  "Oooooow " I look back shaken.  She holds her right cheek to assess the damage

"Ab sorry bol, Kutti (Say you are sorry,  bitch) " Rads stands confident.

With a tear coming off Ekta's face and she screams "Haaat Kutti (Never,  bitch) " She pushes down her opponent to the ground making her fall flat on her ASS.

Rads slowly gets up and sees all the mud on her pant and is super pissed and shouts back " Sali, aaj tu Gayi. (You are finished) " and goes to push her down to the ground

Ekta gets pushed and loses her balance but manages to grab the Rads shirt.  Both of them roll on the mud getting dirty.  Both women hug and pull each others shirts  constantly as they roll on the mud screaming at each other.

Rads manages to untie the knot on Ekta's  shirt  easily as her black bra is exposed. Ekta doesn't seem to care and She responds in pulling Rads shirt up  covering her rivals face, also exposing her bra and managed to push her over

Rads, with her shirt on her face ,  cant see anything. Her white bra is exposed showcasing her firm fair busom as she is just hurling her hands in random directions hoping to strike Ekta. But she ended up looking like a headless chicken flaying her hands in the air.  Ekta's seeing this goes behind Rads back and manages to clip off her rivals bra and pull her pants down causing Rads to trip and fall face first on the wet mud.

Both guys cheer for their woman " Come on , Babe" 

Aryan checks out Radhikas round butt,  as she is lying face first in the mud almost naked and gets a huge erection in his pants. Ekta's laughs at her rival.  She still has her clothes on barring her her shirt hangs loose unbuttoned, exposing her breasts pushed up in her black bra . 

"Our,  tere Babbley mast dikh raha hai!! (Wow,  nice breasts.)  But can you even see your pussy with that chubby tumny" Taunts Ekta

Rads is quiet all this while, rubbing the wet mud off her body.  She is pissed and is taking time to gather her energy.

Ajay looks frustrated seeing his girl humiliated like this. And the laugh from Aryan gets him riled up even more.  Even worse,  he can't believe he laid a bet on his girl and lose.

"Sorry Bhol,  Kutti (Say sorry now,  bitch). Abhi toh nangii Ho toh Chod raha hoon. (Would be leave you naked Atleast rather than humiliate you further) "

Rads is dying to take revenge on this bitch and shoots back " So be it, thats where you will cry " and points to a wet mud pit. "Aah , Saali,  akhadeh meh. (Come bitch,  that's our ring.)

Barely 20 metres away was a pit of mud.  Both women kept their distance, anticipating when the other would attack them, and walked towards the pit for the final showdown.  Their BFs too went a bit closer to  get a better view of the fight.  The rain wept done of the mud from their bodies but also made them look a lot sexier.  Ektas nipples were popping out of her bra and Radhikas was already nude and pointy due to the cold rain hitting her. She was practically nude as it was the mud that censored her pubes womanhood from  her white panties while everyone could see her bare ASS as it was transperant from behind.

To be continued!!!

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: Indian Catfight!!! Weekend Hill Station Catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 05:57:02 PM »
Part 2 - The Conclusion

Ekta signals her to join her in the mud pit.  Just as she reaches the pit,  she removes her shirt and throws it to Aryan "Here Babe,  hold this for me." She removes her bra exposing her round dusky breasts. She also pulls down her hot pants exposing bare naked butt to both of us. Ekta's seems to enjoy the attention.  Her wet breasts jiggling  in the rain as she walked to the pit with each step.  She trimmed her pubes,  as her  pussy and clit was exposed.  She shoots at Rads "Woman to woman, sweety? Don't be shy.  It's not like you have anything worth to hide. " Ekta's says this with a smile.

Ajay is pissed at Ekta tauting Rads and shouts " Show her true place,  Rads. Come on'. " Rads is also super pissed and just launches herself at the Ekta as both fall into the mud. They are submerged in there and both guys cant see who is having the upper hand. They both are physically equal and the mud covers every square inch of their bodies after they roll over a couple times.

Aryan notices Ekta as she is the only one butt naked between the two of them. Rads still has her undies.  He smiles at Ajay who is looking irritated.  Both girls go at it,  rolling each other in the mud and spewing abuses.

Ajay looks at Aryan and says " Your Cat is going down, Buddy. "  However,   Rads is struggling to over power her rival while she is heaping abuses at her to scare her off and is trying her best to be on top of her

Aryan smiles "Buddy,  you girl fights good,  mine fights dirty. " Both women continue holding each other off.  Slaps are given by both girls evenly but both are still in an equal position

Ajay replies "You dont know my girl , Buddy. She can fight good and dirty."  Rads is tired of rolling around and is now on her knees holding the other girl in a bear hug.

Ekta struggles in the bear hug  Both their breasts are squeezing against each other,  nipple to nipple.  Ekta's tries to push Rads and pulls her hair back. But Rads holds through.

Aryan says "Let's enjoy this buddy" and continues smiling

Rads reciprocates by pulling Ekta's hair now. Their faces are very close to each other and Rads says with anger " Teri khair nahi , Kamini." (I am not going to giveva damn about you,  Bitch!! ")

Ekta's glad that Rads has let go of the bear hug.  She continues with the hair pulling.  Their lips are so close to each other they can feel the other breath.  Ekta's manages to pull Rads by the hair and throw her across the pit.  RADS falls in the dirty water with a splash.

Falling down second time is humiliating for Rads. Though it doesnt hurt, she turns back and challenges Ekta to a test of strength and comes to the middle of the pit with her claws wide open and challenges " Aa ja, Dekhte hai kitna dum hai tujhme." (Come on.  Lets see how how strong you really are?)

Ekta, on the other hand, has other plans of her own.  Just as she is about to hold her hands to Rads, she jumps forward and pulls Rads again by the hair  and tosses her again on her back in the mud with a huge splash. She jumps on her rivals and shoves her head into the muddy water "Drink,  Bitch.  Gutter chap log drink only gutter water " She pulls her up again and tosses her again by the hair to the other side of the pit with a splash. 

Aryan looks at Ajay "Told you,  Dirty."

Falling down for the third time is very humiliating for Rads and now gets up with a Vengeance. without saying a word, she charges and spears ekta making her fall down and immediately sits in her chest with her legs spead outwards. Now she takes mud in her hands and puts it all over her rivals face and says " Gutterchap hogi tu".

Ajay replies "Like i said,  Good and Dirty."

Ekta's is in huge trouble.  She is being dominated by the other girl.  Rads takes more mudwater and puts it on her face which she spits out.  She tries to push Rads out but can't.  Her hands waving like a baby up and down.   She holds Ekta's hands down and then winks at Ajay  " See man, My girls stronger "

Aryan is silenced by that and seeing Ekta getting dominated by Rads. Rads holds Ekta's hand down and applies a school girl pin with her undies kissing Ekta's muddy face.  "Give up,  Bitch.  I beat you. "

Ekta completely helpless in her predicament      cries out.  "I give, I give.  Let me go. " Rads holds down Ekta for a few more seconds to confirm her dominance before jumping up.  Ekta lies in the mud pit with tears in her eyes as she cannot believe she lost this battle to a wonan she beat with ease.

Rads goes to Ajay and gives him a hug and Ajay raises her Hand showcasing and adding venom to Aryans ego,  making him know whose woman was better.  Aryan can only look in disappointment as his nude girl friend is laying in the mud beaten and humiliated.