News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!

• 47 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Re: ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2018, 12:43:41 AM »
This fight was absolutely incredible.  What an awesome catfight. ECC, please keep this up. Both girls were terrific. Please bring Cat back if possible.  Excellent job!

Offline Stever69

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2018, 10:39:41 PM »
Great job. Thank you.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2018, 11:41:01 AM »
Just finally watched it definitely a move in the right direction for ECC very good fight love Kats expressions when she is inflicting a tactic. Will definitely buy from ECC in future if they continue down this path. Well done guys

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 03:54:04 PM »
if ECC could get CAT vs Tilly McReese using the sames rules used in this fight that will b a great match!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline griffey

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 01:11:33 AM »
One of the best catfights i've seen in 10 years.  They go at each other.  A must have for real fans
#slapping #catfight #hairpulling

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 02:05:29 PM »
Excellent fight, great face slapping, always looking for more in catfights. Well done ladies!

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2018, 05:32:14 AM »
This is one of the best cat fights I've seen. Super intense as both girls pull hair viciously, slap faces, grab breasts.scissor locks and more. Cat is sexy as hell and blonde Molly is hot as well. This is just a great fight and I hope they will fight again,

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 12:46:19 PM »
This is, arguably, the best catfight ECC has produced, and previously stated comments by others support this. There is plenty of ground action in this fight, as these two stunningly gorgeous women entwine in ferocious, hairpulling action.

By having the women fight topless, and allowing more aggressive (and sexy) tactics like breast-mauling, ECC is crossing into territory occupied by the likes of Suitefight and others. This is great news for catfight aficionados, as it's clear fans are hungry for more of these types of fights. ECC has a large group of beautiful and experienced catfighters; let's hope they engage some of them and shoot more of these types of fights.

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2018, 02:11:08 AM »
Has ECC changed the download and payment system?  I have purchased several clips in the past and never had any problems. But this time I got the email from CCbill stating my payment went through but I never got any other instructions. I emailed the moderator email given on ECC website but it has been over 24 hours and no response. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I expect more out of an almost 30$ clip purchase.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2018, 06:05:54 AM »
I've contacted my moderator and he will take care of it. I  will check with him. 

Offline WPT

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2018, 04:31:02 AM »
Try the link with a different browser. I had the same problem with the broken link in Safari. I then tried it on Firefox and the link showed up.

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 02:34:14 PM »
I tried using a different browser, entirely different computer and internet connection actually. I don't see why it would take this long to resolve my purchase i understand fixing the system will take longer but i have no response from any of the emails i sent the moderator. I have not received a reply to my private PM to the East Coast Cats member here. I am sorry to send my issues and complaints here but is the only way i have been able to get any response on this. I would like to request a refund,  it should not take more than 48 hours to resolve my purchase while you are working on getting the system fixed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:35:05 PM by lamarjackson »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2018, 03:07:32 PM »
Lamar  Contrary to what you have stated I did respond to to your message in this thread and also responded in a private message in the Forum.  I'm also waiting  for my moderator as well to solve the problem.  What is very interesting about you is that you have been a member in the forum for 15 months and the only messages/posts you have sent to anyone are the 2/two very critical  ones to me this weekend. This is very strange and  a few of my customers have pointed this out to me. Nevertheless I will contact my moderator for a 3 rd time to help you.   P.S. Just checked the only other individual (Archie43)l in this thread  who claimed he didn't receive #119 and he two has a virtual blank profile and like you has only posted anywhere in the Forum only 3 times. Simply check the number of posts by everyone else here that are in the 100s and most much higher for comparison. Interesting. True buddies you two but really can"t call you (individuals}.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:30:59 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »
Lamar  Contrary to what you have stated I did respond to to your message in this thread and also responded in a private message in the Forum.  I'm also waiting  for my moderator as well to solve the problem.  What is very interesting about you is that you have been a member in the forum for 15 months and the only messages/posts you have sent to anyone are the 2/two very critical  ones to me this weekend. This is very strange and  a few of my customers have pointed this out to me. Nevertheless I will contact my moderator for a 3 rd time to help you.

I never received any PM from you. I have nothing in my inbox here nor any emails from anyone regarding this issue. I have emailed the mod over the course of several days but still no response.  I will assume we had some sort of technical error so please resend your PM so we can handle this in a more discrete and timely manner. I am only posting this here because it was, and still is, my only means of contact that has gotten any response. 

Technical errors happen and i understand however, after several days a resolution to my purchase should have already been resolved. At this point a refund is standard and appropriate customer service given the situation.

My lack of posting is absolutely none of anyone's business nor should it have been brought up at all. If any forum admins would like to question the validity of my membership here I am happy to speak with them. I have not violated any forum rules. It is not appropriate to try to discredit me, which is completely irrelevant anyway since other people are having similar issues. Can you please refrain from further speculation and unfounded implications which have nothing to do with the issue of my purchase.  Please take responsibility for this problem and issue me a full refund thank you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:19:24 PM by lamarjackson »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 04:39:23 PM »
I've responded here twice and once in your profile section. You say again hat I don't respond and that is simply untrue.