News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!

• 47 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!
« on: February 23, 2018, 09:40:26 PM »
East Coast Cats has just released a terrific cat fight Cat vs Molly. This fight is rough as both ladies go hard from start to finish..Molly always fights hard and is super competitive and in Cat she has a fiery opponent. Cat has f.ought at Suite Fights and makes her first appearance at ECC. This cat fight has wrestling, face slapping, hair pulling and breast attacks Check out the preview clip..it's rough!                                 http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC119/119prev.htm                                                   
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:03:30 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Re: ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 10:32:32 PM »
This looks interesting first breast attacks iv'e seen in a ECC fight since Dakota vs Kyla i may be wrong. Trailer looks intense and aggressive May have to give this one a look Cat is well familiar with breast attacks giving as well as receiving them as part of a catfight. Nice one ECC
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:48:38 PM by Driver47 »

Offline DFD28

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 07:13:34 AM »
yessss!! this is what the fans want! Well done ecc!

Offline Soony

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 07:37:04 AM »
Maybe all time no.1 fight in ECC.

Great Work ECC!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 07:51:22 AM »
Wow, what a pleasant surprise,  i have long wished ECC would come around to more topless catfighting in the spirit of Suitefights or CATZR and this one looks to hold alot of promise. I LUV  KAT from her entre into the CATFIGHT NATION with Suitefights if memory serves and she looks absolutely beautiful in this fight. ....so i will download and review this encouraging clip most directly....fingers crossed!

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 03:17:06 PM »
it's two super girls, but the fight terribly slow too little face slap

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 04:26:14 PM »
Well the way I look at it if we the fans wants ECC to continue in this vein then we will have to support them $$$$ I would love to see Tilly vs Cat here topless at ECC with all these tactics. 😎👐👍

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 08:55:34 PM »
I bought this and really thought it was excellent. 

ECC has upgraded their video quality in recent matches so the quality of video was better than in their older fights.  The girls are very attractive, evenly matched, and they fight hard, in a girly "pull hair, slap, and amateur girl next door grappling on the ground" style that I like as opposed to skilled MMA type fighters (think Sara Brooks here).  These two girls slapped each others' faces hard on a number of occasions and understandably when this happened each tried to quickly prevent the other from continuing the slapping.  They were topless and there was some boob grabbing, and on at least one occasion pinching/scratching the inner thigh which must have really hurt.   The blond had several noticeable scratches on her at the end of the fight.

I own a number of EEC videos and the quality of the girls' fights varies so I look at the pictures and watch the sample video carefully before choosing.  I am very happy with this particular match.

The quality of the fight issue in "real competative catfights" seems to run across all producers including Suitefights, Phat, Crystal, etc., and I think it is a result of the unpredictability of each individual girl's attitude as well as ability, so I hold no ill will towards ECC for the matches that I don't like.  ECC certainly produces enough good ones that I follow their website and Clips4sale site closely.

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 09:09:58 PM »
Great fight and please do a rematch!!

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 09:13:56 PM »
Wow!  Both gals went real hard!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 09:15:27 PM by D Wagner »

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 11:35:17 PM »
It has been brought to the mods attention that someone is trying to obtain a copy of ECC 119 by trade  versus actually buying it and has been messaging anyone who seems to have bought a copy.

The site does not support this practice as there is no excuse to not be able to obtain a video released recently. If you do have some circumstance that makes this difficult, contact the producer directly and I am sure they will find a way to have you buy the video legitimately.

Long story short, the person doing this is being told to cease and if it continues they will be gone. If anyone experiences someone trolling for a free video, do let us know via the "report to admin" button at the bottom right of any forum messages here. It does no producer any good to sell one video and have 10 people obtain it via "trade"

As a followup, the proper reply to a mod/admin asking you to not trade videos is NOT to tell us to eat your dick or calling us a piece of shit. It didn't end well for them.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:28:51 AM by nutmeg »

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 01:25:26 AM »
Huge fan of Cat, so consider me sold! Looking forward to seeing it once it downloads
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 02:51:30 AM »
ECC really kicked it up a knotch with this awesome topless catfight between 2 beauties.  KAT has been a favorite of mine since she entered the catfight nation back with Suitefights.  For lovers of tough hair pulling and slapping, this is a great purchase for you.....also the boobie twists (my personal favorites) were excellent with plenty of them traded between the 2 fighters.   REally happy to see ECC entering into this more exciting  aspect of catfighting where we get to gaze upon the beautiful bodies and boobies of the fighters while they go to town on each other for the pleasure of the audience.....perfect.....well done ECC....keep it up!  And if you can get KAT to come back.....by all means do it!   ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 05:19:23 AM »
I purchased the fight today. Unfortunately I haven't watched it in its entirety but from the little bits I saw im very impressed. the first thing that comes to mind is the upgrade in camera quality, and all around filming. Second thing I noticed is just how FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL Kat is!! :o That woman is absolutely gorgeous and she fights hard! I would really like to see her in more catfights. I'll be watching the fight tomorrow ASAP and can't wait to see how it turns out.
PS
ECC needs more topless catfights. If im not mistaken this is the 3rd topless fight you've prodced or at least the 3rd that im aware of following the two topless fights with Tilly. The last two were excellent and this one looks to be the same. Keep them coming!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 05:32:33 AM by jaybee »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 10:09:16 PM »
It has been brought to the mods attention that someone is trying to obtain a copy of ECC 119 by trade  versus actually buying it and has been messaging anyone who seems to have bought a copy.

The site does not support this practice as there is no excuse to not be able to obtain a video released recently. If you do have some circumstance that makes this difficult, contact the producer directly and I am sure they will find a way to have you buy the video legitimately.

Long story short, the person doing this is being told to cease and if it continues they will be gone. If anyone experiences someone trolling for a free video, do let us know via the "report to admin" button at the bottom right of any forum messages here. It does no producer any good to sell one video and have 10 people obtain it via "trade"

As a followup, the proper reply to a mod/admin asking you to not trade videos is NOT to tell us to eat your dick or calling us a piece of shit. It didn't end well for them.
I got hit up by this guy via pm, which I simply deleted, some people are pasdionate about gun control,  Im passionate about catfight clip control!  Piracy in any form will bring down the Catfight Nation faster than anything and ive waoted too long to finally get to this point of great producers pro iding great products, DO NOT allow this to fade away.