News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!

• 47 Replies

Offline lamarjackson

Re: ECC 119 Cat vs Molly terrific!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 05:35:12 PM »
Lamar  Contrary to what you have stated I did respond to to your message in this thread and also responded in a private message in the Forum.  I'm also waiting  for my moderator as well to solve the problem.  What is very interesting about you is that you have been a member in the forum for 15 months and the only messages/posts you have sent to anyone are the 2/two very critical  ones to me this weekend. This is very strange and  a few of my customers have pointed this out to me. Nevertheless I will contact my moderator for a 3 rd time to help you.   P.S. Just checked the only other individual (Archie43)l in this thread  who claimed he didn't receive #119 and he two has a virtual blank profile and like you has only posted anywhere in the Forum only 3 times. Simply check the number of posts by everyone else here that are in the 100s and most much higher for comparison. Interesting. True buddies you two but really can"t call you (individuals}.

Your accusation is beyond unprofessional I hope an Admin with this forum can correct your behavior. I am shocked by your continued behavior in attempts to discredit me. I happen to be a long time customer of yours over many years and have purchased several clips. My Participation in this forum is mostly as a reader of other old writers here i used to write on an older now closed forum for cat fight writers and every now and then i like to log in here and read some stories. I don't post anything because I don't need to.  Stop assuming people are fake profiles anytime you provide poor customer service.

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »
I will repeat I have not RECEIVED any PM or email messages from you. I will try to remain civil again and say this must be a technical error I have sent you another PM with my email please respond in a professional manner. I never said you did not respond I said I have not received a PM or email, in the same way that I and others have not been able to download this clip.  You have done nothing to resolve my purchase or compensate my time and money wasted, all you have done is attempt to discredit me by calling my membership strange and my statements untrue. My statement was I did not RECEIVE my clip nor did i RECEIVE any PM or Email response from you. Both of these statements are actually true.

I happen to be a long time supporter purchasing many clips over the course of several years and was hoping for a timely and friendly solution to my issue. But seeing how this is being or rather not being handled I will again request you email me details of how to attain a refund.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2018, 06:19:36 PM »
He has a real problem telling the truth.  All this does is reduce the opportunities that ladies like Cat and Molly can do more and more matches.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 06:27:11 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 06:21:57 PM »
Bottom line I cannot download a clip I paid for. No solution or response about resolving my issue has been offered. You continue to throw accusations about my credibility and blatantly lie about responding to me. You have lost a long time customer by needless hostile behavior.  A simple email or PM would have avoided all of this. Why you choose to discredit a customer on a forum for your own production is beyond me. It is a simple email "dear customer sorry we are having technical errors we will inform you when this will be resolved."  Or email me a link to the download or refund me. I am an easy customer and can understand if you at least tried to contact me directly about the issue. This was not the appropriate space to handle this issue.  I have never once had a production handle a technical issue in such a poor manner.

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 06:45:19 PM »
He has a real problem telling the truth.

Not everyone on the internet is trolling you. I happen to be a real customer who just wanted a simple solution. Call me a lair all you want it doesn't change that fact that you did not provide the service I paid for nor did you provide me with a solution or refund. I am entitled to a refund. I will ask you again to please issue me a refund in a professional manner.

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 07:05:24 PM »
He has a real problem telling the truth.  All this does is reduce the opportunities that ladies like Cat and Molly can do more and more matches.

I purchased this clip but did not receive it. You just needed to email me about a refund or solution. Heck ill go ahead and delete all my posts if i get a resolution to this no problem the last thing i wanted to do was harm East Coast Cats i happen to used to be a customer until now. You created all of this i just wanted the clip now i only want a refund ... BASIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:08:25 PM by lamarjackson »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 09:09:32 PM »
Ok since this thread has come to our attention let me see if we can put a cap on this.

1. The site cannot force a producer to do anything with customer relations issue. We are not the legal system.  As per this thread https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=52845.0

HOWEVER

2. Accusing people of being some sort of troll or tool of the competition is rather serious. I find it rather insane to claim someone lay in wait for 15 months before going forth with some plot to rid you of some small profit.

i can say lamar's Ip matches no one else in the forum.

I also will say since this has been an issue in the past, that an ID matching ECC HAS posted in this thread declaring the fight "This is one of the best cat fights I've seen." Glad to see your employee/ mom/ cat loved it. Since you would be a hypocrite to accuse someone with an issue of being a competitors alt while you lick your own ass with your own. Am i right?

Personally I would say it might be better just to cut your losses and make sure the customer has his download, especially if you DID receive his money. 

Heck, I will even offer to pass messages between the two accounts if needed so we don't get any more claims of messages not received.

Lamar i will assume that you tired a different browser as one person suggested. If not please do so and let us know if it works.

And let us move on from this..

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 12:35:23 AM »
That's one of the reasons I stick to very few producers...

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 01:44:00 AM »
Anyone who bought this fight....is it in focus?

Offline lamarjackson

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 05:16:04 AM »
Thank you Nutmeg for stepping in.  I would like to close my participation in this discussion.

I paid for this clip and was unable to download it due to technical issues.  I attempted to use 2 different computers with different operating systems and browsers which did not solve my problem. I emailed ECC's provided moderator email 4 times over the course of several days and never received a reply.

I attempted to PM East Coast Cats here and no reply. The only responses i received were on this thread. I think it goes without me saying that it was not handled professionally.

To anyone else having any issues like mine I was able to contact CCbill who has provided me a refund and informed me they take these claims seriously. Honestly all this wasn't worth the refund.

Sadly after being a fan and customer for about 6 years now I will never buy again. I would advise other users against future purchases until customer service and technical help has been improved upon.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:29:37 AM by lamarjackson »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 05:00:35 PM »
ECC_moderator   has now responded to me. He is  contacting  the two who didn"t get the download.  He is online now after having a power outage for 5 or so days  Tree falling took out power lines and simply no electricity.  My moderator has been in this work for over 20 yrs and has a 1st class reputation.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 06:13:04 PM »
 ;To Lamar, I believe my moderator is contacting you today. I wrote today the reason for the delay which I just found out was a power outage/tree falling.  In my profile section you wrote to me on the 17th and the 18th/private messages.  I'm glad that with the power back on that my moderator will see that you receive the video very soon.   My co-worker will follow up.  No hard feelings .  John/ECC
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:22:47 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2018, 03:48:46 PM »
Anyone who bought this fight....is it in focus?

No. Parts of it are blurred because of slow camera focussing, and also a very shallow depth of field ( ie the part that is in focus in front of and behind a subject )

Shame really, the girls are attractive and fought well.

Thanks for the info Catfan!

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2018, 05:49:38 AM »
 This is an excellent fight and very clear.   The vast majority  loved i.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2018, 03:43:17 AM »
Clear and one of the best cat fights you'll  see.