News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen of the Beach 2nd Interlude

• 2 Replies

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Queen of the Beach 2nd Interlude
« on: March 21, 2018, 01:03:08 AM »
Kate's Training

Written by Boobytrap, with permission from FreeFall
Executive produced by Ginny

Kate pulled the waistband of her grey jogging shorts taut and snapped it in place. Shorts being generous, they just reached the bottom of that famous and worshiped ass. She adjusted her matching top (grey, formfitting, low cut) in front of a mirror, wanting to make sure that, while she trained seriously for the first time, passers-by didn't get a rare peek at her peaks!
Brooklyn Decker and Blake Lively joined her at the mirror wall in matching uniforms; sharing a happy, but awkward, white girl hi-fives. Upton and Decker did model poses in the mirror, showcasing their fit but feminine figures; giving each other?s asses playful spanks.
Blake stood off to the side abstaining out of the vanity session- unable to look at the sexy sight, feeling a pang of regret for agreeing to wear the same uniform. Lively... a beautiful woman by any standard... is, compared to these goddesses, feeling like an ugly duckling going through an awkward puberty surrounded by gorgeous, graceful, big-breasted swans.
Kate and Brooke stopped posing and jiggling in front of the mirror, forming a circle with Blake. "Alright ladies this is it! We?re going to be into the best shape of our lives; run wild at Queen of the Beach; then I'm going kick that limey bitch Alice Goodwin's fat ass all the way back to the U.K. and take my bra back!" Kate exclaimed, emphasizing it with a fist pump.
"Well technically you're not getting it BACK," Decker nit-picked. "Because, as a mater of fact, you never WON it in the first place. That was your first Queen Old Bitch Tournament, after all."
"Thank you Brook," Kate said flatly.
"Jus' sayin'..." Decker muttered under her breath.
Blake, wanting to hurry things along, clapped her hands to get their attention. ?Alright girls, lets get started, Charlize loaned us her private gym for this training so word wouldn?t leak to the press. Let?s take advantage before some reporter figures out where we're hiding.?
It's well-known that Charlize Theron is no fan Kate Upton because of her past bullying of Blake, but Lively made a strong case for Kate and her need to face her tormentor. Theron agreed and got hug from Blake... and a rib cracking group hug from Kate and Brooklyn that made Charlize wonder if she'd made a mistake being so generous when it almost earned her a trip to the emergency room. Unknown to Charlize was that Kate had plans to ensnare her into the group of blonds so they could use her to dominate the female fighting world. It was only through Blake subtly acting as a barrier between her and Kate that saved her from being turned into the younger woman?s slave. Often manipulating Charlize and Kate?s schedules so they avoid each other, the consequence being that Kate now had all the time in the world to play with her new obsession of Blake. What started as a gesture of support and friendship was responded a tsunami of sexual domination and a mental battle to not become Upton?s pet. 
Blake turned to Upton, ?How do you normally train for a fight??
?Normally? I don?t train, normally. If I feel stiff, I jog and climb the rock wall at my gym.?
 Blake looked nonplussed and turned to Brooklyn who pretty much said the same, ?It?s true. Same for me, except I do a little light work on the machines sometimes.?
Lively's face went blank and she was silent for moment. ?Cool?. cool, cool, cool, life IS fair. Let?s stretch.? As Blake was warming up, she was thinking if she hadn't worked so hard to get, and stay, in shape all those years, maybe she'd have a DD bosom too!
The blond beauties do some warm up stretches, then a jog around town. The sight of three golden haired hotties bouncing (one more than the other two, and two greatly more than the third) nearly caused several traffic accidents.
One male fan, mesmerized by Kate and Decker?s jiggling jumblies (completely disregarding mine, Blake noted with a twinge of resentment) fell into an open manhole as he was crossing the street.
At their frequent rest stops, fans - those who didn't just stand and gawk - asked for autographs from all three. But Kate most of all. All three, having suffered humiliating losses last year, were happy to embrace the love. Kate, though, took it the hardest; being unaccustomed to losing. The fans love was bitter sweet, as every one who said something encouraging about Kate getting Alice back, reminded her of her shame in losing. So, whenever a well-meaning fan would say, ?you?ll get her next time,? or ?Alice got lucky,? or ?everyone cries after a loss? it only wanted to make her cry again.
By the time they circled back, they were all covered with sweat. Lively more so, panting heavily with hands on knees, put her eye level with Kate and Brooke?s firm and supple rear ends as they chatted and gulped water. Blake trains hard for every match, and exercises regularly to maintain her figure, yet these two were out-pacing her with little or no effort!
The next few days were a routine of stretching, jogging, light weightlifting, and exercise machines. They would often eat together, trading stories of past fights and celebrations. While Kate and Brooklyn were friends who had a professional rivalry, up until recently Kate had only known Blake as "the wiry little blonde with the speed bumps I've been bulldozing in the ring ever year or so."
Upton, surprisingly, found she enjoyed Blake's company and she was a source of support during her low points and Kate found she not only enjoyed her stories of her misadventures with Charlize, Jeri Ryan, Jennifer Lawrence - and sometimes even Cat bell. Brook liked Blake as well, but was intent on making sure that whatever happened, Lively was not going to replace her as Upton?s "bestie."
But Blake did manage to get Brooklyn to laugh along with Kate when Blake showed up with a custom punching bag made with two big bulbs on the front. ?I train with this when I?m facing really ?big? girls,? she said, giving each of their chests a long, steady stare. Lively had considered both of them rivals/goals in her fighting career but now had the basis of a good friendship? when one or both of them weren?t using her to satisfy their every sexual need, and often in pubic places. Last week Lively was clothes shopping by herself at the mall when Kate and Brooklyn barged in, put her through evry positon possible in that confined space, then carried her out in front of everyone saying she had trained to hard that morning. They made the beasts with three backs in Decker?s pink SUV then had dinner at Dairy Queen (a shared guilty pleasure).
Back in the present Kate and Brooklyn took to training like a fish to water. Being so naturally gifted they rarely trained for a fight, now they found enjoyment in the bonding time they shared (and working out together they would ensure none of them got an advantage over any other).
Plus, there was the added bonus of watching beautiful women pant, sweat, jiggle and in some cases, undulate. More times than not, one of them couldn't help herself and would be checking the others out, then quickly look away hoping they hadn't noticed. This was especially true for Blake during their spin sessions. The gym had placed the bike stations so they faced one another instead of all in the same direction.
The women quickly realized this made it easier to have a conversation, which was true, but mostly it was a holdover from when Cat Bell and Charlize Theron lived together. They'd bike so Charlize would watch Cat?s breasts slosh back and forth as her legs pumped, building lust at the same time she felt ashamed of her smaller (but perky) chest.
Cat would, of course, be turned on as well watching Charlize staring at her and sweating, knowing that she wanted her but at the same time was jealous of her for having the body she'd always wanted. Since their first meeting in the mid-1990's they'd had a complicated, on-again, off-again, love-hate, relationship?but whatever it was at any moment, it was complicated almost all the time!
Blake understood this better than most, for she'd experienced the same thing herself, first hand. She nearly suffered a concussion their first session, when Brooklyn and Kate were pedalling side-by-side in front of her and their big beach ball breasts were bouncing up-down, side to side. She couldn't take her eyes off them and as they followed the hypnotic swinging, swaying and their rhythmic bobbing up and down, she was lulled into a hypnotic trance and the next thing she knew, she had tumbled headfirst off her exercycle! "Wow, that never happened when I was watching Charlize...or Jen, for that matter!"

She was knocked crossed-eyed briefly, but an EMT checked her out and assured them she hadn't suffered a concussion. They all had a good laugh about it when Blake reminded them, "They're not called Juggs of Mass Distraction for nothing!"

As Blake rose up to her feet a part of her wondered if she should be trying harder to escape Kate and Brooke?s well manicured clutches. When Blake looked at Theron relationship with Cat Bell, she saw something she wanted to avoided at all costs! But now she has her own Cat Bell but with twice the crazy!

As Lively pondered this Decker thought over Blake?s reaction and a light bulb went off in her head. Kate wanted a to lead a group of blondes from behind the scenes, but doing it front of the cameras would be a cash magnet! The blonde, buxom beauties Brooklyn tried to convince them, should cash in. "If we can do that to Blake, think of the impact we'd have on the public who doesn't get to see us like this every day. We should trademark the BBB slogan and a logo and market merchandise around it." (Talks are underway.)

The fall seemed to knock a few ideas loose for Blake, the next day after the warm up run she gathered the girls for an evaluation. ?We need to talk.?

?Are you Breaking up with us!?? Brooklyn asked eyes wide and voice high pitched with past traumas. ?what? How would that even?? No, I just want to talk strategy,? Blake looked on with confusion as Decker breathed a sigh of relief while Kate patted her back reassuringly. Obviously, there?s a story there that Blake doesn?t know or have the patience to ask about. The three headed to a back room where there was a large screen TV, a coffee table and an expensive sofa. Jeri Ryan furnished the space when ESPEN aired the special ?Firm at Forty: Jeri Ryan?s Top 20 wins and Top 20 Hottest moments?.  There was a stain on the cream carpet where Jeri spilled her drink, laughing boisterously at Cat Bell. Number 17 on each list was the same match she had with Bell; the fight where Jeri won a blistering one-sided match, leaving Bell on her back, tits up.  The hottest moment being post match where Jeri stripped her, pinned her like Colonel Ninotchka from GLOW (google it) then spanked her red with one hand.

?We?ve been building our strength but that?s not enough,? Lively spoke as the pack of blondes sat on the couch. ?If Kate is going to beat Alice we?ve got adjust the way you fight,? ?What?s wrong with the way I fight!?? Kate stood up abruptly and leaned over, breasts jiggling almost in preparation for an attack. ?Nothing!? Blake leaned back from the cleavage that threatened to swallow her whole. ?Just that the way you fight won?t work against Alice, evidenced by losses by you, Brooklyn, and Charlotte Mckinney,? Blake had her hands up placatingly as Kate sat back down and agreed begrudgingly. ?From what I?ve seen and experienced, you rely on your natural speed and power. Which was enough to for all your opponents up until Goodwin, Alice has power to match, and she has more stamina because she?s been training for a lot longer.?

?Alright, I get it. Less punching more thinking,? Kate crossed arms under her breasts as Decker added to the conversation. ?That?s something we can both work on. And we need to consider Alice?s mindset too. She doesn?t get shook, just angrier, and she uses that anger as fuel. In my match with her it felt like winning wasn?t her goal?she just wanted hurt me. I can see it in her other matches too.? As Brooke spoke she grew quieter, clearly haunted by her last match with the current Queen of the Beach. Kate?s face took a similar expression to Decker, despite her attempts to seem calm. Blake, seeing the morale in the room circling the drain, she decided to move on. ?The reason we?re here is to watch Alice?s old matches, and think about how to take her down,? Lively picked up a DVD off the table. ?I called in a few favours in Europe where a company is making compilation of her fights.? ?who owes you favours in Europe?? Kate asked looking puzzled.

?Lots of people! I?m a complex person with a mysterious past!? Blake replied sharply to the bemusement of Upton and Decker. Red-faced with embarrassment, Blake set up the video, remembering the context of the favour. A promoter in Germany asked her to fill in last minute for a competitor who had to drop out of his titfighting promotion. The promoter failed to mention her opponent was Jordan Carver. Being seriously outgunned, Blake was decimated in a 25 minute match where she barely got any offense, and this being Germany, they fought by German rules; meaning that after the fight Lively was contractually obligated to kiss Jordan?s ass, than during her post win interview, Blake had to quite literally suckle at Jordan?s teat. An event that ranked among her?top 5 most humiliating moments in her career.

The first few matches were from the Queen of The Beach tournament, right off the bat starting with the perennial British favorite Lucy Pinder. Kate knew Lucy had the ?guns? to be a threat but the sexy Brit was cautious in her matchbooking, making Upton believe Pinder didn?t have the heart to beat if she made it to the finals. Upton would never find that out thanks to her big titted tormentor. Having seen the match live, the recording provided new angles to analyze Alice?s fighting style, along with instant-replay and slow-motion to really sink in the pain on Lucy?s face. The three blondes let out a cry of joy when Pinder tripped Alice on to the ropes, then landed a quick combo to Goodwin?s face and breasts. The celebration died when Alice started her comeback, beating her British foe back into her own corner.  The slo-mo and instant reply worked well together when Alice drilled Lucy in the belly button to bring her forward, then slapping her face with her own breasts when Goodwin hooked her juggs with the hardest right cross in the tournament.  The rest of the fight was a mix machine gun hits to Lucy?s bumpers (complete with close up- called on that network the jiggle cam) and Pinder being jugged out and stripped consecutively. Despite knowing the outcome, it was still disheartening to see Alice gloat in victory.

?All right, what did we get from that?? Lively quizzed. ?Alice is vindictive bitch who smells like figgy pudding?? Kate answered curtly, not enjoying her dark rival frolic. Blake patted Kate?s knee then tried to ignore her as she listened to Brooklyn.

?Alice likes to go the chest first, really soften it up before going for the kill.? ?Very good, Brooke,? Decker smiled at Blake?s validation and arched back slightly, forcing Blake?s eyes downward. A move from high school through college to get frustrated teachers to like her, at this point it was second nature. Kate frowned at this development and when Blake leaned forward to skip to the next match Kate trailed a finger down Lively?s spine, bringing a shiver. She looked back questioningly but knew better than too vocalise it, that path led to the tearing of clothes and rough hands with soft skin. The first frame of the next match was a firm ass covered by a yellow bikini rippling as the woman walked, the camera slowly panning out?.

?That?s me!? Brooklyn instantly recognizing her own butt from sorting through selfies, pointed at the screen with a smile?which turned sad as soon as she remembered how the match ended. The BBB?s (copyright pending) watched with rapt attention as Decker stuck-and-moved around Alice. Brooklyn let out a ?woo!? as she watched herself land a spinning elbow to Goodwin?s back.
Lively turned to Decker, ?now your plan to out maneuver Alice was working really well, how?d you think of that??
?I actually planned that for Kate but I ran into Alice first?still think I could have won the tournament if I didn?t let her sucker me into go into the water? Decker and Blake conversed while Kate narrowed her eyes at the implication that Brooklyn would have beaten her. Upton promised herself to go extra hard in their next sparring session as she spoke up ?we need to remember she can switch up strategy fast when Alice needs to, so we can?t rely on one plan of attack to work.?

?that?s good thinking, we need a plan B, C, and D if it comes to it,? Blake agreed and looked to the screen to switch to the next match. Kate gave a smug look to Brooklyn, who responded with a dismissive expression. Blake had become a source of competition between the fulsome chested fighters, trying to see who could take sole possession of the smaller blonde?s affections. Like two puppies in a tug of war with their favorite chew toy (two bitches might be more appropriate gong by some of their in-ring antics).

The last match for the evening was surrounded by rumors because it was untelevised and cellphones were banned from ringside. The producers planned to advertise the Alice Goodwin fight set with this match as the major selling point. The potential last match of Gemma Atkinson. The actress/fitness model has kept low profile since that bout and there?s been no word from her camp of a rematch or any upcoming fights.

While the U.S popularized ?jiggle sports? first and is considered the top league, the European and Asian communities have been growing in popularity. The United Kingdom?s factions are a close second in fan?s eyes with their loose rules and extreme post match stipulations. Forgoing stereotypes of politeness and etiquette, British bouts were bare-knuckled, drunken festivals of female fury. And then came Gemma. Gemma ?The Empress? Atkinson had the strength and skill of a barbarian with the grace of a sainted nun. She treated her opponents with respect and rarely enforced the more embarrassing punishments for the loser after a win (some notable exceptions-see the DVD set ?Blondes vs Brunettes Volume 4, Gemma makes former mentor Kelly brook sell Atkinson merchandise in the stadium while wearing a sign that says ?Declawed Cougar?).  She shook hands before every fight, always spoke highly of her combatants and made several media appearances on behalf the sport. A true ambassador and spokeswoman for the growing sport.

Prior to her match with Alice Goodwin, she was the top British fighter, considered to be the main contender to beat Kate Upton and bring the diamond encrusted bra to the U.K., but there was a growing body of fans who disliked Atkinson?s ?posh? style and wanted a return to the old days of hair-pulling catfights and haughty bitches revelling in the destruction of inferior bitches. This disgruntled group of mostly male fans were rallying behind Alice Goodwin, quickly emerging as one of the dirtiest fighters the sport has ever produced.

The sexy trio watched with rapt attention as they were the first to see this match outside the spectators surrounding the ring. The match took place inside a courtyard of a confection factory with a collection of 700 diehard fans. Surrounding the ring were steel bars about waist high, separating the inebriated audience from the combatants. On the barrier at the entryway to the ring were posters; one was Gemma Atkinson accepting a trophy for the oil wrestling tournament last year. The second was Alice spanking a bound and naked Sabrina Washington with a studded paddle.
This match was for more than bragging rights, the stipulations were: The winner goes on to the 2017 Queen of the Beach Tournament. The loser will be dipped in chocolate and used as a prop for the winner?s victory celebration. Gemma Atkinson emerged from the curtains wearing a green and white slingshot bikini, blonde hair down between her shoulder blades as she?d been growing it out lately. She walked down to the ring in a spotlight, waving at fans, shaking hands and giving autographs. Once she got to the ring Gemma went to the top rope and did belly rolls in beat with the fans cheering. The camera pulled in close on her belly button during the dance and Brooklyn described her abs as ?toight as hell? in an awkward moment,

Alice Goodwin emerged next, wearing her now signature black bikini (?does she wear nothing else?!? Yelled Kate) to a mixed reaction. Gemma had the majority of the crowd but Alice?s fans were louder, drunker and had no qualms about public nudity, -and those were the female fans! Before she entered the ring, she stopped by the barrier where a bachelorette party gathered. The bride to be was a friend of Goodwin and her family owned the restaurant. The gaggle of girls were already drunk and all wore white leather belts for some arcane bride tradition.
 The match forwent the round system and was fought by pro wrestling standards. The special guest referee was top contender Sophie howard, brought in to keep Alice and the crowd in check. The busty Brit wore black booty shorts that were on the snug side and a striped referee shirt that was tied just under her hulking cleavage. All three met in the center of the ring to go over the rules, Gemma and Alice went chest to chest, going for a test of wills right off the bat. Sophie grasped each of them by the bottom of their swimsuits and separated them a bit to squeeze her tits between theirs and order them to their corners.

At the opening bell Atkinson went for her customary handshake. Alice surprisingly took her hand? then rammed her left knee into her stomache! Alice was going to taunt her when she realized Gemma hasn?t moved an inch or changed her expression, and Alice had actually hurt her knee!

?Those abs are toight as hell? Blake stated in awe.

Gemma used a power heavy style, crushing Alice with body slams, bear hugs suplexes and clotheslines to the boobs and face. Alice not wanting a direct battle with Atkinson used a similar strategy to Brooke?s; hit and run tactics, but peppered with dirty moves. A thumb to the eye, raking of the breasts with sharp fingernails, and ton of knees/elbows/punches below the belt. Numerous times, Sophie had to stop Goodwin from going to far. British were all too happy to hand weapons fighters and Alice was desperate to find an advantage, folding chairs, beer bottles, and others (where do you get nun chucks in Britain). As Howard disposed of the latest weapon, Goodwin pulled off her own top to the booming cheers of fans and choked Gemma with it at ringside. Face turning red, Atkinson summoned the strength to run them both in to the crowed barrier freeing her from the chokehold.
Alice, having more oxygen in her lungs got up first and was hit by inspiration.  Grabbing hold of Gemma?s golden locks, she tied them to the bars of the crowed barrier in a figure 8 knot (Goodwin was girl scout in her youth). Gemma, winded from the kicks was easily forced on her back. Alice then jumped on her stomach with both feet, trying to soften up her abs and tire her out. Once The Empress was good and malleable, Alice grabbed her by the ankles and pulled with all her strength! Whatever air Gemma had left was used to scream as she felt her scalp was on fire! Atkinson was too proud to beg but could stop her hands from lashing wildly, trying to find a hold to take the stress off her hair. Veins cold be seen pulsing on Goodwin?s biceps as she pulled with all her strength, gritting her teeth in concentration. Gemma shrieked, thinking her hair was going to be torn out by the roots.

Alice relaxed her pull to spread Gemma?s legs and kick her in the between the legs as hard as she could, getting a loud and low moan from the blonde bruiser. And then Alice did it again, and again, and again, each one with more power and precision. Gemma gave a moan that increased with anguish after each kick. Her arms lip and body shuddering with pain. Alice finally stopped making field goals and dropped Gemma to the ground, with no resistance from her enemy Goodwin stripped off her swimsuit and slingshot it into the crowd where an Indian woman and a Ginger man got into a fistfight over it. Alice picked up her bikini top and quickly put it on, then she grabbed and spread Gemma?s legs in prep to start stomping a mudhole, Where Is The Ref?!

Sophie Howard went to put the nun chucks away, and her way back was stopped by the bachelorette party. The bride to be grabbed and yelled drunkenly in her face ?What kind of ref are ye!? Let them fight ya cow!? Spitting beer and saliva onto her face and cleavage, with her free hand jabbing a finger so hard into her breast it inverted her nipple. Sophie tore the woman?s hands from her chest in a violent motion, ?Sit down, be quiet, or I?ll throw out myself!? The ref threatened in a no nonsense matter. The usually jubilant juggster had made the biggest mistake of her life, if you confront a woman at a hen party, all her friends will attack you. The entire party started yelling the foulest things a human being at Sophie, and that?s going by British standards! Being raised by a loving and soft-spoken family, the chesty referee had no mental preparation for the tsunami of hate she was receiving. Howard was a deer in the headlights, shocked into silence and rooted to the spot as the insults rained down. A pair of ginger twins had just simultaneously spit on Sophie?s breasts when she brought out of her stupor by the sharp and rarely heard cry of Gemma Atkinson, Alice had just elbow dropped her directly on the clitoris, making her jerk violently as of electrocuted.

Sophie ran full sprint, chest-a-wobble, and shoved Alice way from Gemma who was openly crying at this point. Alice was incensed by the interruption bodied up to Howard arguing, Sophie had no mind for that at this point and threatened to disqualify the cheating bitch. Relaxed rules or not, you can?t tie your opponent up to beat them. She untied Gemma?s hair, who tenderly massaged her scalp thankful for a break from the torture. The opulent official walked Alice to the other side of the ring to give Gemma some time to recover before the match could continue. Sophie made her back to Gemma among cheers and boos, planning to check on her condition until BAM! She?s dropkicked in the back and propelled tits first into the crowd barrier! Sophie rolls on the ground cradling her crushed money makers while her attacker stands up revealing herself to be?Michelle Marsh! Sophie and Michelle have been long time rivals, and just lost a tie-breaking mud wrestling match last week. Sophie pinned her with her large muddy breasts in Marsh?s face and then spanked her so hard the first rows became splash zones.

Michelle was dressed exactly the same as Sophie, except that her clothes managed to be even tighter.  The massive mammeried Marsh picked up the still groggy Sophie Howard in a headlock, then leaped and slammed her head in to the ground in a jumping DDT. Sophie held her aching head as Michelle worked her hot pants off her body to throw it to a fan in the crowd. Michelle grabbed the fallen ref by the back of the neck and her left buttcheek, squeezing hard to leave imprints of her fingernails. Marsh ran with Howard in tow and slammed her into the steel steps near Alice Goodwin, who was laughing as hard when she saw an old man slip on some ice last Christmas. Michelle enact some new punishment when the Bachelorette party got her attention.

?bring the Dairy Queen over here! We?ll hold her for you!?

The brutal blonde grin at the new development and ripped the shirt off Sophie?s tanned back. Quickly wrapping the shirt around Howard?s neck, she made crawl on all fours like a disobedient bitch. Michelle picked up speed, and her flung over the barrier ?like a flying pig!? One of the hen party remarked. Sophie landed on the rough ground nipples first, winded and sore, gathering the strength to get up to all fours she looked up to see herself surrounded by the bachelorette party, who had ominously taken off their white leather belts. The head of the party wrapped her belt around Howards neck ?GET READY TO MOO BITCH!?
On that cue the entire party began whip their belts on Sophie?s soft flesh. Sophie squealed and screamed as she was whipped from all sides. No spot was left untouched, the bachelorettes were overcome with the need to make that bitch pay for doing her job and making a reasonable request. Alice was watching this promotion from the side and laughing so hard she held her sides. Michelle Marsh walked to Alice with a model?s strut, they shared a quick hug, and Marsh clapped her hands went into a pantomime of what she seen refs do on TV, ?Let get this fight going!?. That spurred a new bout of laughter of Alice, which was interrupted by Goodwin getting SPEARED THROUGH THE BARRIER BY GEMMA!!!

Both ladies lay on the floor exhausted and paralyzed with pain, while Michelle stared mouth agape. Gemma had the time Michelle was humiliating Sophie Howard to recover, and used her anger at her friend?s pain to summon the strength to win this fight! Gemma pulled Alice up by the hair and gave her a revenge kick to the pussy. ?How do you like it bitch?!? Gemma forced Alice?s head between her legs and flipped her on to her sturdy shoulder. Gemma took a few strides forward picking up speed and performed a rung power slam on the concrete! Marsh?s eyes were wide open in horror, covering her mouth with her hands. This was not the way she expected this to go!

Those two big power moves evened the odds a bit, but drained the remainder of Gemma?s spirit. The aching in body made her sluggish, slowly picking Alice up and rolling her into the ring. Atkinson crawled in after her, draping her body over Goodwin?s as a pin, the crowd chanted 1,2,3, but where was the ref? Michelle Marsh had one boot on the ring steps and fiddling with it. Gemma pulled herself up and shakily walked to the ring ropes.

?what the hell are you doing?!?

?My boots were untied!?

?You don?t have laces!?

Gemma was continuing to berate the new ref when she was chop-blocked by Goodwin, crashing down on her right side. Enraged by nearly losing, Alice grabbed the top rope and stomped as hard as she could on Gemma?s body. Trampling every part of the bruised blonde she could, Gemma could only raise her arms in a pitiful to defend herself. Once she was good and submissive, Goodwin put Atkinson on her back and stepped on her long hair, Alice leaned over and took a tight grip of Gemma?s nipples, earning a feminine grunt of the fallen woman.

?Get ready for this you slut,? Alice taunted. She leaned back while maintaining her grip on Gemma?s peaks, stretching them to the limit, as well as her hair. Gemma let out a sharp scream at every tug, her only offense was to slap at Goodwin ankles pathetically. This would go on for a while with Alice insulting her, at times changing her grip so Gemma couldn?t brace herself. Michelle, finally doing her duty as the referee, repeatedly asked Gemma wanted to submit, although her bias was obvious.

?Do you give, you posh bitch?! Are ya quittin?!?

A lightbulb seemed to go off over Goodwin?s head, she stepped off Gemma hair and started to drrraaagg her around the ring, giving everyone in the audience a look at her tearful face. They completed two circuits of the ring before they stopped, Alice finally let go of Atkinson?s breasts. Gemma cradled her aching teats and cried softly. Michelle saw they were near the corner post and grinned, she whispered something to Alice, who smiled broadly.  Goodwin grabbed Gemma?s legs and dragged her a couple of feet near the post, she slipped out of the ring and leaned in to grab her ankles. With a mighty heave she crotched Gemma on the steel post. Just when Atkinson thought she couldn?t scream any more she let out one more howl, Alice didn?t let up though, she put one leg up on the post and pulled on her legs, lifting them up and down to grind Gemma on the post.

Michelle got on the ground yelled into Gemma?s face, ?Do you quit ya quit you c**t?! Do you submit?!? splattering saliva on her face. But Atkinson wouldn?t give up, she still held a spark of hope that she could win, she came back once, she?ll do it again! Gemma noticed a shadow growing across her breasts, she looked up to see ALICE GOODWIN CRASHING ONTO HER FROM TOP ROPE LIKE THE METEOR THAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS!!!

Alice landed on, and flattened Gemma?s breasts, making her flop like fish out of water. Goodwin impacted so hard she bounced a foot in the air then flattened Gemma again. Marsh was going to start the three-count but Alice stopped her.

Gemma was a ragdoll at this point, Alice easily made her sit up with her hanging at her sides. Goodwin wrapped her strong legs around her waist trapping arms, squeezing her like a boa constrictor. Goodwin took her claw like fingers and dug them deep into Gemma?s breasts, using them like a kid with playdough. At this point the last thread of Atkinson?s will snapped, and whispered ?I submit?

Michelle Marsh looked confused ?what?d ya say slatter?? she put a hand to her ear and leaned closer. Gemma spoke a little louder ?I submit.?

Michelle went to sound the bell but Alice stopped her. ?Louder!? She demanded with a twist of Gemma?s nipples. The fallen empress grimaced, trying to hold back tears ?I submit!?

Alice let go of Gemma?s left breast grabbed her hair, forcing her to look at the cameraman. ?Look right at the camera and say it!?

Gemma could not stop the tears now, and they flowed freely, and choked out ?I submit!?

Michelle Marsh finally rung the bell, ending the match. Goodwin pushed Atkinson away and wiped her hands like she just threw out the trash. Alice and Michelle stood in the center of the ring and the blonde raised the brunette?s arm in victory. Throughout the cacophony of cheers and jeers, you could hear Sophie begging for mercy from the group of women who held her hostage. For the duration of the match you could the party beating the well-endowed ref like the red-headed stepchild of a rented mule. The bride to be forced Sophie to crawl on the ground, through the audience so everyone could see her, the rest of the hens whipping her along the way. As they passed by fans of Goodwin would spit and pour beer Sophie trudged passed. Many would cope a feel a feel of her swing breasts or thighs or slap her ass, a couple drunk university girls took a polaroid picture and forced Howard kiss it and leave a lipstick print as an autograph.
Being friends with the stagette party Alice asked security to wave them through the barrier so they can take part of the post match events. Alice hugged her galpal and traded congratulations, Gemma in shock from the loss and immobilized with pain just writhed on the mat.  Alice slipped out of, then under the ring, producing a pair od leather hand restraints. Fixing them tightly on Gemma?s wrists in front of her belly, she then motioned to an unseen person in the back. A large crane rolled forth lowering it?s hook in the ring, Alice and Michelle each took an arm of Atkinson?s and placed her hand cuffs on the hook, leaving her on tiptoes. While this was happening the ginger twins (whose names were Georgina and Gwendolyn Ginger surprisingly) wrapped their belts around the base of Sophie?s tits and pulled them tight. Sophie?s milk makers were starting to turn purple and she was really beginning to regret saying yes to this job.

Michelle placed a snorkel mask of all things on Gemma?s face, covering her eyes, nose and mouth. A forklift came up to the ring as well carrying what smelled and looked to be a vat of melted chocolate?.

Alice gave Gemma a quick spank on the bottom and motioned the operator to get it moving! The hook raised Atkinson up and over the crowd, her eyes searched for a kind face, finding none. All her fans left after submission, not wanting to see this miscarriage of justice. This Gemma alone with a mass of drunk, rowdy, sadistic fans chanting ?Dip The Bitch! Dip The Bitch!?

And Dip they did. Slowly, starting at her toes, then going up to the waist, then the neck, finally fully submerged except for her breathing tube. As Gemma was being given her candy coating, Sophie was put on her back, the bachelorette party was competing to see who could whip her overly sensitive breasts the most accurately (tip of the nipple gets the most points). Michelle Marsh and Alice good slide out of the ring to stand near the vat of hot chocolate, Alice knocks on metal rim to signal the operator to reel in that fish! As Gemma rises up she drips chocolate that Michelle and Alice try to catch in their mouths like snowflakes., some of those drops may have been tears but that dark coating so thick no one can tell. The crane stops just as Atkinson?s feet hit the ground, the former top fighter looks like the sexiest valentine gift ever. Marsh takes off Gemma?s snorkel, revealing a patch of uncovered skin.

Alice takes her right index finger trails it in circles on vulva slowly. She draws it up and circles her belly button and once tight abs, now beaten soft, up to her sternum and did a figure 8 around her breasts, finally going up to and flicking off Gemma?s right nipple, making her flinch. Good win force the finger into Gemma?s mouth forcing her to suck the chocolate off, Alice forces eye contact, licks her lips and blows her a kiss ?close your eyes.?

Gemma obeys, thankful not to look at Alice any more. Alice scoops up a couple of handfuls of chocolate and smears it on her face, wanting an even coating. Michelle goes behind Atkinson and gives her ass a spank that people in the audience wincing. Chocolate ricocheted off and dirty the poster of Gemma holding her trophy. A pair of men from Alice?s team take Gemma off the hook and place her on a cart. The bachelorette party hoist Sophie Howard up and carry her off, following Alice and crew out of the ring. The forklift travels behind them with the chocolate.

The victory party is at Alice?s large Victorian house, basically a mansion. As they do some last-minute party preparations, they stick Gemma in the walk-in freezer so the chocolate will harden. Just for the hell of it, the hens take their belts Sophie and dunk her in the chocolate. for an hour the huddle together shivering and teeth chattering. Eventually they take them out of the freezer and strap them to tables, arms and legs splayed wide. An array of fruits and desserts are placed on their bodies and ball-gags in their mouths so they don?t bother the guests. Guests slap and spank the two beauties to crack the chocolate, once their almost clean Alice and Michelle dip them both back in the chocolate, and guests just caress their bodies with food or lick and suck the candy of them directly.

The next day Sophie and Gemma are found naked in front of a remote dairy farm, tied together in a 69 position with white belts. The owner refused to let them call a car till, spent the day doing chores as punishment for trespassing. Both have taken a break from fighting to let their physical and mental wounds heal, Sophie hasn?t been able to be near chocolate since (and she looks amazing, she lost ten pounds). Very few have since Gemma Atkinson since, a blurry video from a fan?s phone surfaced showing Gemma grocery shopping at a 24-hour gas station, with hair cut extremely short?.

Blake, Kate, and Brooklyn stare at the screen, faces pale and mouth agape, Kate petting her long blonde hair as if to keep it calm like a puppy in a thunderstorm. She audibly swallows and hoarsely speaks ?We should probably get back to training.?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 01:05:03 AM by boobytrap »

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: Queen of the Beach 2nd Interlude
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 05:48:21 PM »
Still haven't been able to read it all. I don't have time to in a single sitting, and as I'm reading on my phone, whenever I tab down and bring up up, it jumps to a different spot.
Might I suggest splitting the stories into separate sections? I went from reading about Kate and Co.'s training (how do you fall off an exercise bike? I'd understand a treadmill, but an exercise bike?) to some sort of wedding party with womens wrestling?
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline ricky89

Re: Queen of the Beach 2nd Interlude
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 12:38:30 AM »
Great, can't wait for the 2018 tournament