News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

First catfight you ever purchased

• 65 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: First catfight you ever purchased
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2018, 01:35:00 AM »
Not entirly sure which was first but there was a foxy boxing video and then a video featuring mud wrestling that had queen kong in the main event.    After that I wnt to the switch shop in London and got one of th festelle videos.

The mud wrestling video was called "Hellcat Mud Wrestlers" and it was filmed in the UK.  Classic!

Offline saharrison

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2018, 12:59:57 AM »
It was early 90s a tape by Liquid Gold called Teenage Bitch Fight and starred Dannii who worked for Festelle and  15 minute tussle with another british woman same age, stripping each other noisily, follows by some solo stripping scenes.  I only ever watched the first 15 minutes lol  no idea what happened to it

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2018, 12:20:14 PM »
What was the first catfight video you purchased, or what was the first company you purchased from.
  The first fight i purchased was Barroca vs Minka for Napalivideo. My second was Tori Sinclair vs Katrina in the ring wearing black mini skirts from DTwrestling both on glorious VHS  ;D
California Wildcats - $600 wager I believe I had to drive 45 mins to an adult bookstore to get it

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2018, 12:26:01 PM »
I think it was violent grudge by Californian wildcats, not something I would go for now as it was fake. ;D

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »
I think it was violent grudge by Californian wildcats, not something I would go for now as it was fake. ;D

The action was fake, but the trashtalk and nudity was real.

Offline Str8linz

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2018, 05:04:33 AM »
The first video I purchased was Queen of Wrestling from Curtis Dupont. VHS tape ordered through the mail.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 03:34:49 AM »
The first video I purchased was Queen of Wrestling from Curtis Dupont. VHS tape ordered through the mail.
I loved that video! To this day its still in rotation on my computer as its one of my all time favorites. The girl playing "The Queen" ,her maid, and the queen's opponent all had magnificent bodies! Some other favorites from Curtis Dupont involve a guy holding catfight auditions with 4 different matchups.  One fight ended with one girl humiliating the other by pinning her beaten opponent down and squirting her over and over again in her face with her breast milk! Another involved a woman breaking into another womans house to rob her and then starting a catfight, then the home owners roommate arrives (the roommates fought each other earlier) and the burglar starts a catfight with her too. Curtis Dupont and Californiawidcats were second to none in the 80's and 90's! ;D 

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2018, 10:06:39 AM »
one of the first videos that I purchased was a trumiph studios-ring girl productions video filmed in a ring from London, it featured a brunette named Denise v a blond-(forget her name)  I think they were both page 3 girls.  Does anyone know what video im talking about? and/or how I can obtain this video  or if it is somewhere out there.
thanks

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 06:09:52 AM »
one of the first videos that I purchased was a trumiph studios-ring girl productions video filmed in a ring from London, it featured a brunette named Denise v a blond-(forget her name)  I think they were both page 3 girls.  Does anyone know what video im talking about? and/or how I can obtain this video  or if it is somewhere out there.
thanks
is this it? Its at world of female fightings site on C4S

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2018, 02:44:33 PM »
to Jaybee- that's it. thank you.

Offline pf99

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2018, 01:28:28 PM »
was a golden girls compilation with oil and ring wrestling and boxing. then california wildcats violent grudge and finally sweetheart productions (still my favorite to this day)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2020, 01:13:06 PM »
Off topic, but in the early 1990s, remember how attractive the sales clerks were that worked at the few stores that carried VHS's of CW and Crystal and Golden Girls?  If you played your cards right, you could strike up a conversation with them about what was on each video, and which they preferred, and even which turned them on.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2020, 05:08:44 PM »
Sponsored a few suitefights matches, think it was the double dose of Mira, plus sammy vs carmen.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2020, 05:58:58 PM »
   In my teens was able to get a LA oil wrestling video from the 80's at a music store.  First real Catfight video I ordered was Joan Wise PC-1 with Alicia Vs Really hot Latina.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline The Watcher

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2021, 03:31:50 AM »
Bought some straight girl wrestling videos (pro) from Special Events, first being Candi Divine vs. Robbie Rage.  The first bikini wrestling vid was either a double with Hollywood vs. Trudy Adams and Lisa vs. Amazon Queen, or one with Belinda Belle vs. Rachel.