News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

First catfight you ever purchased

• 65 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
First catfight you ever purchased
« on: April 02, 2018, 01:06:41 PM »
What was the first catfight video you purchased, or what was the first company you purchased from.
  The first fight i purchased was Barroca vs Minka for Napalivideo. My second was Tori Sinclair vs Katrina in the ring wearing black mini skirts from DTwrestling both on glorious VHS  ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 01:11:38 PM by jaybee »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: First catfight you ever purchased
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 02:45:27 PM »
Bad Day on Broome Street, 1992

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 03:36:06 PM »
Joan Wise video.  Treena Collins vs Lee Price

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 03:55:26 PM »
Both of these are classics i own especially Bad Day on Broome street. The short haired girl in the second Broome st  fight was really good. She also appeared in one of the Witches coven catfight videos, which were also good.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:59:09 PM by jaybee »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 04:03:12 AM »
Foxy Oil Wrestling which had a very sexy Quisha fight where she loses and gets a little bit upset...

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 05:07:56 AM »
It wasn't a catfight but a video from Premier Productions (still one of my favourite vendors) - Spice Williams versus another FBB.

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 08:41:38 AM »
A vhs tape from Beka Films  :)

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 01:18:42 PM »
1st was a sampler video from Joan Wise...  2nd was, I believe Alicia vs Tina, also from Joan Wise...?  (was a long time ago...)

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 02:24:44 PM »
A VHS tape with Uschi Digard vs Candy Samples wrestling......always wanted to know who would win that great catfight

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 09:19:56 AM »
Foxycombat, Sarah Vs Domino catfight lingerie...Amazing!

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 09:25:24 PM »
I am not sure what I purchased first but I think it was ' Bad ass Biker Bitches ' by California Wildcats. ; not because it was the greatest, but because the scenario interested me; Two biker dudes take their women out into the desert to fight. All their clothes come off eventually and one of the girls loses. One gets consoled by her man and the other gets congratulated by her man. There are several other videos with the same scenario. One is 'Desert Duel ' where the truckers and the bikers match their women. and the other video features Chandra Fayme and La Dawn in a biker club house fight. La Dawn wins. I believe they where all California Wildcat  videos.

Offline grospiere

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 06:03:54 AM »
A Vortex film: wrestling in leopard skin

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 02:53:11 PM »
I am not sure what I purchased first but I think it was ' Bad ass Biker Bitches ' by California Wildcats. ; not because it was the greatest, but because the scenario interested me; Two biker dudes take their women out into the desert to fight. All their clothes come off eventually and one of the girls loses. One gets consoled by her man and the other gets congratulated by her man. There are several other videos with the same scenario. One is 'Desert Duel ' where the truckers and the bikers match their women. and the other video features Chandra Fayme and La Dawn in a biker club house fight. La Dawn wins. I believe they where all California Wildcat  videos.
The fight between Chandra and La Dawn is one of my personal favorites I believe its called Badnews Bares. Chandra also has a classic fight against Jeanne Pepper called Busted By the Boss, an excellent interracial catfight.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 03:52:24 PM »
Thanks, jaybee, that is the title.  Treena Collins was and is one of my favorite girl fighters of all time. I remember a match she had with Tracy Williams . Plenty of school girl pins in this one.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »
An old Betamax tape from Triumph Studios - with no sound! Must have been about 1984 or so. (Yeah, I'm a geezer.) I had better luck ordering comic strips from them - lots of Saja, Eneg and the great Eric Stanton. A few years back I gave away most of my tapes to a fellow fan. Now it is all streaming for me.