News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos

• 46 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 12:50:01 AM »
again you try and hook both my arms...and I try to twist my body side to side  trying to make it more difficult for you to hold me.
 our grunts mingle as I lean forwards trying to loosen yor grip..my head  still a bit foggy  from cracking into your mellon twice.!

ummm I grunt as you pullme backwards  your knee stabing into my back..

tries to twist and pull my arms free...as much as I don't like the idea....I still have one weapon

ilay my head back...against your body....ok   fine I think to myself...

I slide my head side to side against you and realize  that  your standing or at a half kneal

anyway here goes  nothing  I swing my head back.and a bit to the side  hoping to hit your inner thigh
maybe lower tummy

hoping I hit something softer  then your face and  coconut head yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 04:03:59 PM »
again you try and hook both my arms...and I try to twist my body side to side  trying to make it more difficult for you to hold me.
 our grunts mingle as I lean forwards trying to loosen yor grip..my head  still a bit foggy  from cracking into your mellon twice.!

ummm I grunt as you pullme backwards  your knee stabing into my back..

tries to twist and pull my arms free...as much as I don't like the idea....I still have one weapon

ilay my head back...against your body....ok   fine I think to myself...

I slide my head side to side against you and realize  that  your standing or at a half kneal

anyway here goes  nothing  I swing my head back.and a bit to the side  hoping to hit your inner thigh
maybe lower tummy

hoping I hit something softer  then your face and  coconut head yt

Smiling evily as i get ya where i want ya but you are a freaking bucking bronco......"stop fighting it, Lexi.....you know I'm a superior fighter.....and a superior woman, just admit it, honey"  i puff out through panting breaths, struggling to hold ya, intent on making you submit to me in front of your trampy sisters and then kicking your skanky ass out of OUR house.   

Just then, here comes the back of that head of yours again but this time, you lunge back and bury in my kitty.   It doesn't do much damage but with only one foot planted solidly on the floor,  what your flying head does do is knock me totally off balance.  "WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!" as my mouth drops open and my eyes go wide while, after letting you go, i flail my arms careening backwards.   UUUGGGHHHH!!!!  I grunt loudly as my slightly too plumb ass hits the thick carpet and I bounce once, my thighs jiggling, before landing spread out on my back.  Thankfully I did have the sense of mind to bring my head forward or hitting it on the floor may have knocked me out.   "FUCK!"  i hiss as i scramble to get turned over and push up as fast I can.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:05:42 PM by goddess_stacie »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 05:28:30 PM »
my head  smacks into your body....your shriek is a pleasing sound...causing you to llet go

I lurch forwards trying to crwl  losing my balance  and falling flat on my stomach...

I lie there a few seconds trying to recover...hearing you fume and cuss

pushing up to my knees,,,i turn to face you  just as  you start to try and rise

time for me to force turn this fight around..

no you don't! I hiss and throw my self at you trying to land on topmy left hand in your hair.. 

I use my right hand to try and punch at you  anywhere yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 06:56:14 PM »
my head  smacks into your body....your shriek is a pleasing sound...causing you to llet go

I lurch forwards trying to crwl  losing my balance  and falling flat on my stomach...

I lie there a few seconds trying to recover...hearing you fume and cuss

pushing up to my knees,,,i turn to face you  just as  you start to try and rise

time for me to force turn this fight around..

no you don't! I hiss and throw my self at you trying to land on topmy left hand in your hair.. 

I use my right hand to try and punch at you  anywhere yt

panting hard, heart pounding as i roll over to my tummy and push to my knees as quickly as i can and pivot toward ya, but you're just a little faster.   "NO!" as you throw you're flabby ass body at me.   UUGGGHHHH!!!! i grunt as we collide with a loud smack and I find myself going back to my back, this time with you fighting to mount me.   Managing to spread my legs as you drop your slutty, trampy body across mine, I instinctively wrap you scissoring your waist as I feel the first burn from your hand in my hair and your right fist hits my upper side and glancing off my left boob. 

Trying hard to ignore the pain and stings, growls "get off me!" as i grab your left wrist (the one in my hair) in my right hand and as fast and hard as i can, drive the heel of my left palm up under your chin.  Arching my back and bucking while I use my toned ass muscles to try and roll you to the side so I can get a better lock on the scissors.  Feeling just a little desperate with your weight pressing me down, sweaty tummy to sweaty tummy, but I know from experience that if I can get you locked tightly in my runners legs i can soon have you begging me to stop....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 03:28:08 PM »
still feeling woie  fro our heads battering togeather..I tightenmy grip in your blonde mop  intent on claiming as much of your hair as I can...our bodies start to churn togeather.

shut up..i his back at you..then feel your fat legs trying to lock around my waist...I drop my right hand...pushing..at your legs trying to kep you from locking a tight grip
letting my nails scrape and bite into your skin.

.your hand grips my wrist trying to pull my hand from your hair...

then umm I grunt  your other hand,,jams against my cheek shoving my head back..

umgh ummm I shake my head free just as my left hand  tears from from your scalp!   I pull my wrist free of your grip.then push my left hand up under your chin...

your such a bitch... I snarl out yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 03:17:26 AM »
still feeling woie  fro our heads battering togeather..I tightenmy grip in your blonde mop  intent on claiming as much of your hair as I can...our bodies start to churn togeather.

shut up..i his back at you..then feel your fat legs trying to lock around my waist...I drop my right hand...pushing..at your legs trying to kep you from locking a tight grip
letting my nails scrape and bite into your skin.

.your hand grips my wrist trying to pull my hand from your hair...

then umm I grunt  your other hand,,jams against my cheek shoving my head back..

umgh ummm I shake my head free just as my left hand  tears from from your scalp!   I pull my wrist free of your grip.then push my left hand up under your chin...

your such a bitch... I snarl out yt

EEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII i screach as i feel my hair being pulled out, roots and all, the fiery stinging bringing tears to the corners of my eyes.   Panting hard, not believing that I haven't yet been able to swing you to the side as your nails start to tear the skin of my thighs.   "That fucking does it, you dirty, skanky ass cxnt!" i squeal and swing my now free right fist from the floor in an arc straight for your mouth.

"GET.....THE....FUCK......OFF MEEEEE!" i yell as i take my legs from your waist, plant them firmly on the floor and bridge up as hard and as fast as I can, the tears that formed from you pulling my hair now coursing down my cheeks and smearing my lightly applied eye shadow.  Hoping my punch and the sudden bucking will get you off me and allow me to roll over on you

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2018, 02:44:08 PM »
i'll teach you how to start shit with  me   you silly ass d.o.a  girl.

trying to curl my fingers tighter   in your  ratty hair  letting my nails scrape  your scalp.

ohhh shut up   I hiss at you again

my free hand   givingyour tit a twist   I try and sty on top of your writhing body

then ummm  my head rocks back taking a unexpected punch to  the mouth
losing my balance  i slide off to your side    .dazed   the room spins a bit

you roll over on top..snaping me out of the disorentation

get off me fat ass!,,twisting and bucking

using my left hand  to punch across your back...my right hand pushing at your cheek  yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »
i'll teach you how to start shit with  me   you silly ass d.o.a  girl.

trying to curl my fingers tighter   in your  ratty hair  letting my nails scrape  your scalp.

ohhh shut up   I hiss at you again

my free hand   givingyour tit a twist   I try and sty on top of your writhing body

then ummm  my head rocks back taking a unexpected punch to  the mouth
losing my balance  i slide off to your side    .dazed   the room spins a bit

you roll over on top..snaping me out of the disorentation

get off me fat ass!,,twisting and bucking

using my left hand  to punch across your back...my right hand pushing at your cheek  yt

After feeling the satisfying sting of my knuckles perfectly connecting with that flapping mouth of yours, i successfully twist and buck you over to the side.   using both my toned ass muscles and legs, I'm on top of you in a straddle before you can react.  "ME start shit!!??"  i hiss incredulously as i wiggle my ass solidly down onto your toned tummy and at the same time clamp my thighs to your sides, fighting to get your arms under my knees but your hand goes to my cheek before I get you solidly pinned.

Panting hard, throbbing bruises and stinging welts starting to appear on my smooth white skin, I lean in low to avoid any flying legs, grab the wrist of your hand on my face with my left hand and send my right fist at your fully exposed cheek.....BAMMMMMM!!   once......BAMMMMMM! twice before I shoot that same hand to your neck and begin to squeeze.   "i'm so going to fuck you up" growling through gritted teeth, my blue eyes narrowed and staring down into yours, barely registering in my mind that twist of my rock hard nipple.  Wondering if that is a little panic i see in your beautiful dark eyes.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2018, 10:16:43 PM »
we fight and struggle    you start to straddle my tummy...

I try and keep my arm free..but your knee traps it anyway...

my head snaps back with each of your punches.

the bitch is tougher than I thought    but   typical cocky  d.o.a. girl   she leans in close  trying to  taunt
pulling my wrist free of your grasp.
and i'm able to fight back...1st  jab plops against your  tit...before you  can react  I jab again.aimed at your eye..yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 09:51:34 PM »
we fight and struggle    you start to straddle my tummy...

I try and keep my arm free..but your knee traps it anyway...

my head snaps back with each of your punches.

the bitch is tougher than I thought    but   typical cocky  d.o.a. girl   she leans in close  trying to  taunt
pulling my wrist free of your grasp.
and i'm able to fight back...1st  jab plops against your  tit...before you  can react  I jab again.aimed at your eye..yt

Grunting and groaning as I struggle with you, my teeth gritted and bared,  my face twisted into a grimace as my fist hits your cheek with 2 solid thuds causing it to snap to the side. Thinking I’ve got ya and getting a little careless as I lean in with my taunt, my eyes go wide as your fist sinks into my gurl with the next swing headed for my eye.

Seeing that  fist coming at me, I react as quick as I can pulling my head back but your knuckles still graze my face. UGHHH! “You’re so dead!” I screech through my teeth as a grab that arm an twist it up into my armpit while I attempt to shift my weight and jam my right knee up against your way too long and sexy neck. ‘god, I hate you I think’ more out of jealousy than anger.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 10:32:21 PM »
my punch grazes your cheek as you try and pul your head back

just trying to help improve your look bitch..i snarlback at you

you grab my arm trying to pull it under your armpit  as I twist and turn under you .

you can't decide what arm you want to control  your body shifting your knee pressing intomy neck

I work my other arm free   a little numb after being under your fat leg

get off me Igrunt out again trying to  slam my hand palm first into your tummy  yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2018, 06:00:51 AM »
my punch grazes your cheek as you try and pul your head back

just trying to help improve your look bitch..i snarlback at you

you grab my arm trying to pull it under your armpit  as I twist and turn under you .

you can't decide what arm you want to control  your body shifting your knee pressing intomy neck

I work my other arm free   a little numb after being under your fat leg

get off me Igrunt out again trying to  slam my hand palm first into your tummy  yt

My cheek throbbing a bit from the grazing hit i took but I know i got you in a great position as you wiggle and squirm under me and i adjust my balance to stay on ya,   I ignore the taunt about my looks thinking that it might be caused by a bit of panic.  Instead i simply purr back in my sweetest southern accent...."what's the matter, honey a little Stacie gotcha down?".....giggle.....and wink at my DOA sisters cheering me on just as you shove your palm into my tummy.  uuummphhhh, pushing against ya but keeping a solid hold on ya as your shove at me

yess!  i think seeing a great opening, i snake my arm around yours and grip your shoulder joint with my hand, getting it in a good position to wrench your arm and cause you some serious pain.  As you push on my tummy i reply "want me off, huh?  OK sweetheart". Sliding my knee back  from your neck enough to push my ass up off ya. But instead of pushing any further up thatn to my knees over ya, i twist that arm HARD hoping that I'll be able to use it to turn you to your tummy under me and maybe even trap that free arm under those obviously fake boobs of yours.  Biting lightly into my lower lip, eyes narrowed, i'm ready to plop my ass on the small of your back and get ya right where i want ya.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2018, 03:30:39 PM »
my arm hurts  as she keeps her grip  wrenching...

don't worry about me I huff    i'm just fine!

she slides off  that in itself a relief..then she starts pulling and twisting my arm  trying to roll me over

to relieve the strain I roll over to my tummy

at least I have tits  I snap back at you
able to keep my other arm out of your reach   and relatiely loose under me

she starts to try and straddle my back     i buck up once hoping  to cause her lip forward   then free my  arm swing back hoping  a nasty backha nd   across her cheek yt
ss
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2018, 01:15:22 AM »
my arm hurts  as she keeps her grip  wrenching...

don't worry about me I huff    i'm just fine!

she slides off  that in itself a relief..then she starts pulling and twisting my arm  trying to roll me over

to relieve the strain I roll over to my tummy

at least I have tits  I snap back at you
able to keep my other arm out of your reach   and relatiely loose under me

she starts to try and straddle my back     i buck up once hoping  to cause her lip forward   then free my  arm swing back hoping  a nasty backha nd   across her cheek yt
ss

Uunnfffff, ooofffff, I groan and grunt as I fight to hold you. “What’s the matter sweetie, that arm starting to hurt a little?”  I taunt as I get you right where I want ya.  My hair now a total mess, my makeup running, and bruises starting to darken my milky skin. But fuck I think...I got this bitch right where I want her, on her tummy.  The thought energizing me just a you buck up and try to toss me forward.

“Oh no you don’t!” I hiss as I lean forward to stay on ya, smacking my thighs against ya an not worrying about the slightly moist feeling I’m getting between my legs. Just then your now free other hand flies up toward me and I quickly try to hook it with my free hand (instead of grabbing you hair as I had planned).  While I work to trap that left arm I glance up a Eva “how does your pres tramp look under my ass, huh?”  Thinking if I can get this arm caught I’ll have ya.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 05:34:13 AM »
my hand thumps against  something.....then I feel you trying to catch and grip that arm..i try and pull it back away from you

unnn ummm I grunt your weight bearing down on me..sweat sliding down my body

I can hear her taunting eva.....grrrr..the cocky bitch!

I work my legs...she is heavy  on my backwith no other leverage

I manage to get my knees under me my  ass sticking out

then ty to lurch forward  hoping to cause her to lose her balance yt
the prez tramp