News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos

• 46 Replies

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Re: Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2018, 02:29:37 AM »
my hand thumps against  something.....then I feel you trying to catch and grip that arm..i try and pull it back away from you

unnn ummm I grunt your weight bearing down on me..sweat sliding down my body

I can hear her taunting eva.....grrrr..the cocky bitch!

I work my legs...she is heavy  on my backwith no other leverage

I manage to get my knees under me my  ass sticking out

then ty to lurch forward  hoping to cause her to lose her balance yt

"damn it.....you messed up my plans, bitch" as now i fight to trap that arm to get ya in a double arm bar.  Then under my firm but curvy ass I feel you shifting, obviously working to get your knees up under ya.  "fuck" i huff under my breath when you  do manage to get your knees pulled far enough up to thrust that wide butt of yours up in the air.

My eyes go wide as you manage to power your tummy up off the carpeted floor which shifts my balance and causing me to start rolling to my left side.  Panting hard with my sweaty thighs still firmly locked against your sides, i hook my feet under your tummy, let go of your left arm and whip it around under your chin as we go over to the side, thinking if I can't get ya in a submission hold, maybe I can go for my favorite finisher, a rear naked choke.  Still holding that other arm tightly until I know I have my arm locked solidly under your chin and around your muscular neck.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 03:26:46 PM »
she has all the leerage..have to get this bitch off me..i do manage to lurch forward

I hear her yelp of surprise feel her start to slide  forward..the thought thatpasses through my mind  is   gawd hope our heads don't crack togeatheragain..I know I could'ent take that'

luckily and thankfully she falls to our side...feels her arm wraping around under my chin and throat as we roll to our sides my back pressed against her front.i try and move my head enough hoping to make it hard for her to keep a tight lock

my waist still clamped between her knees
reaching back and over with my free hand feeling her hair   I give a hard yank hoping to claim some more of her hair
then let go your hair and try to jab my elbow into you  couple times
then draw my arm away  not wanting you to be able to ctch it easily  yt stacie
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2018, 12:13:34 AM »
she has all the leerage..have to get this bitch off me..i do manage to lurch forward

I hear her yelp of surprise feel her start to slide  forward..the thought thatpasses through my mind  is   gawd hope our heads don't crack togeatheragain..I know I could'ent take that'

luckily and thankfully she falls to our side...feels her arm wraping around under my chin and throat as we roll to our sides my back pressed against her front.i try and move my head enough hoping to make it hard for her to keep a tight lock

my waist still clamped between her knees
reaching back and over with my free hand feeling her hair   I give a hard yank hoping to claim some more of her hair
then let go your hair and try to jab my elbow into you  couple times
then draw my arm away  not wanting you to be able to ctch it easily  yt stacie

Panting hard as i fight to hold ya, a bit relieved that i managed to get my feet up under you before you bucked me forward as we both roll to the side together.  my sweaty boobs mushroom to the sides as your firm tight, hot and sweaty body is pressed against me.  Quickly hooking my ankles together then extend and flex my legs against your sides while you reach back and grab another handful of my blonde hair....EEEEAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!! i howl as to my surprise let go you let go but then swing that sharp elbow back catching me hard in my ribs, i grit my teeth to the pain and tell myself to hold on as this could be over very soon.

hiss "hold your damn head still, tramp!" more to myself than to you while struggling to get the crook of my arm under your chin and against your neck while i get go of your right arm, quickly slip mine under your arm pit and plant my hand firmly on the side of your head, hoping to trap that arm into a type of chicken wing and then lock your head into a classic sleeper.  My heart pounding against your back, my nipples stiff, my body aching, my scalp stinging, then an idea hits me........with ya still between my legs, i extend out and slam the heel of my tennis shoe hard as i can down between your legs.  EUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!   thinking maybe that will cause ya enough surprise (and pain) to get your head locked up.....

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2018, 01:19:49 AM »
Despite being Trashy Tramp rivals to Lexi's Classy Tramps, Eva and I are still loyal Tramps when it comes to facing the DOA and Silks.  Keeps watch to make sure no one else tries to get involved.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2018, 02:04:44 PM »
it's been a long   hard fight....our bodies pressedtogeather  I can feel her tits stabing into my back....I try and press against her tighter hoping to cause more discomfort in her chest.and to try and keep her from having a tight lock of her legs around my body

swings my right  elbow gackwards again thumping into her ribs...

but then my body shudders   pain sears through my  ..the bitch  slams her foot into  my crotch....

I feel like I might puke!

she tries to tighten her arm around my neck  her legs around my lower body...like a snake!

I know I have to try something or i'll pass out soon

her arm slips close to my face
I can move my head just enough to bite her wrist
yt  stacie
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2018, 05:15:57 PM »
it's been a long   hard fight....our bodies pressedtogeather  I can feel her tits stabing into my back....I try and press against her tighter hoping to cause more discomfort in her chest.and to try and keep her from having a tight lock of her legs around my body

swings my right  elbow gackwards again thumping into her ribs...

but then my body shudders   pain sears through my  ..the bitch  slams her foot into  my crotch....

I feel like I might puke!

she tries to tighten her arm around my neck  her legs around my lower body...like a snake!

I know I have to try something or i'll pass out soon

her arm slips close to my face
I can move my head just enough to bite her wrist
yt  stacie

the weight of your body pushing back against me suddenly keeps me from getting a deep breath until i slam my heel deep into your pussy.  Just as expected you go limp against me for a moment, my eyes catching Carmen's I take a fraction of a second to smile and wink at her.  Just then you bite into my wrist....."EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII, you dirty cxnt" i scream, as i feel warm blood start to run down the skin of my arm.  "FUCK, AMBER, LEXI'S A GODDAMN BITER" I screech the bite nearly driving me into a rage.

My teeth gritted and bared, i shove my heel deeper into your special place (well, maybe not so much special) and cinch up my arms as tight as i can for my sleeper/choke (whichever i can get), struggling to get my arm away from that mouth of yours. Using my tired ass muscles i roll us slightly more to the side, was almost worn totally out and was feeling my arms and legs tremble until you bit me.  Now I'm really pissed and get a quick burst of energy as i lean  my head in and pant into your ear, my hot breath against your neck...."two can play that fucking game you scuzzy ass slut"....just before biting down on YOUR earlobe.  The bite not hard enough to take off a piece, but enough to draw blood.  Then i go PPPFFFTTTTTTT! spitting over to the side hoping you'll think i actually did bite off a chunk before I EEEUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! extend and twist your head deeper into my choke hold.  Hoping maybe, just maybe, your last thought before you go nitghty-nite will be the panic of me permanently messing up your ear.......

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2018, 07:10:43 PM »
Wow!  What a lovely counter to the desperate bite by Lexi.  Way to go Stacie!  You are all over her and right inside the bitch's head!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2018, 07:26:51 PM »
You are right, honey.  Indeed we do!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2018, 02:03:15 AM »
Stacie's wrist is like tough beef jerky :)....but it has some affect.....pfffff pfff.i try and rid myself of that yucky  taste
she jams her heel    tighter in my mound.....the room swims around.....I use my free arm stretchin it far as I can in fronto of  me

palm down and try tp pull forwards

Stacie rolls with it though shifting her weight more on me...unnn chick needs to   try the south beach diet ::)
then she whispers something  about my biting her

then.          EEEEEEEEEE!  I SHRIEK  AS SHE BITES MY EAR LOBE!...

I jerk   my right leg works free and I swing my footback..hoping to  crack her in the leg  anywhere

she stops biting....i'm pretty sure  I feel my ear bleeding..hoping  its just her slober..instead

my  energy draining fast now   i need to get this bitch off me...and swings my right elbow backwards again      yt stacie

the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2018, 03:14:26 AM »
Stacie's wrist is like tough beef jerky :)....but it has some affect.....pfffff pfff.i try and rid myself of that yucky  taste
she jams her heel    tighter in my mound.....the room swims around.....I use my free arm stretchin it far as I can in fronto of  me

palm down and try tp pull forwards

Stacie rolls with it though shifting her weight more on me...unnn chick needs to   try the south beach diet ::)
then she whispers something  about my biting her

then.          EEEEEEEEEE!  I SHRIEK  AS SHE BITES MY EAR LOBE!...

I jerk   my right leg works free and I swing my footback..hoping to  crack her in the leg  anywhere

she stops biting....i'm pretty sure  I feel my ear bleeding..hoping  its just her slober..instead

my  energy draining fast now   i need to get this bitch off me...and swings my right elbow backwards again      yt stacie

("Stacie's wrist is like tough beef jerky".....that's toned, firm muscles, i have you know.....sticking my tongue out)   now onto the good stuff....lol

Wow, Lexi's still fighting me, i have to admit she's not a quitter as she struggles and wiggles against me, i think.   

With your right arm still caught firmly in my chicken wing hold, my arm tight up into your armpit and holding your head, all you can do is thrash around a little.  You try sending your other arm that is partially under you back toward my ribs again but it doesn't stop me from eeeeueuuuuuughhhhh!!!  flexing, tightening my forearm against your neck while still rubbing my heel into your pussy.  My toned thighs biting deeply into your now bruised ribs. glances back at the DOA sisters watching this "hey guys, keep Lexi's attack dogs off me while I knock her weak little ass out, okay?" and then glance back over at Carmen and Eva, giving them a smirk.  eeeeuuughhhh!!!  i grunt again and twist like i'm about to rip your head off.   Hoping to feel your free hand either go to my arm to  tap or your body to start to go limp against me.   Not sure how much longer I can hold you this tightly as again my knees start to tremble.....just a few more seconds.........

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2018, 07:35:00 AM »
really starting to tire.....I hear.you gloat to  your  d.o.a sisters... now that really makes me feel like throwing up....

if I go down.....then I will hard........I swing my footback again.after you wench my neck...

this d.o.a girl   will carry my bruises       a fat lip....and a few bandages....that makes me feel  goodi ty and twist my head again

as her choke hold tightens....

and pull free....one last time

unngh

before i collapse...hen tap the floor    yt stacie

the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2018, 03:47:36 PM »
really starting to tire.....I hear.you gloat to  your  d.o.a sisters... now that really makes me feel like throwing up....

if I go down.....then I will hard........I swing my footback again.after you wench my neck...

this d.o.a girl   will carry my bruises       a fat lip....and a few bandages....that makes me feel  goodi ty and twist my head again

as her choke hold tightens....

and pull free....one last time

unngh

before i collapse...hen tap the floor    yt stacie

hanging onto you tightly both around your neck and squeezing your ribs, but not quite tight enough to put ya out since i'm waiting for you to tap or croak out a submission......then giggling at ya as i feel your desperate, pathetic attempt to wrench your leg up under ya to kick at me, your foot lighting hitting my upper thigh and right ass cheek making it jiggle a little......"gee, Lexi sweetie, that tickles, don't make me laugh".....hehe......feeling your free hand going to my forearm, i flex my bicep as you pull at me weakly and then start tapping......

Ohhhhh, does little Lexi give up?" ....i taunt....and then eeuuughhh, clench just a little tighter.   "You know" i say in my sweetest southern accent "if this was a wrestling match, I guess I'd have to let ya go".......glancing up at your two goons to be sure they are staying out of this, i continue......"but what this is, sweetie, is a learning experience, a teachable moment......#1  You have learned a lesson in proper manners......and......#2  you have learned NOT to invade another group's house without bringing LOTS of backup willing to fight for ya".  Now see how much fun this was?"....ehhhhgggggg, grunting as i flex and twist, this time waiting on ya to go limp against me.  My own body bruised, slightly bloody and, throbbing and trembling, but OMG it feels good to have ya wrapped in my favorite way to end a match or a fight.  Dispite the pain, I feel like I may absolutely squirt when you do go limp....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2018, 06:50:38 AM »
thanks to Stacie  for the  fun   fight :)
the prez tramp

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2018, 01:12:17 AM »
Atta girl Stacie!!   Woo Hoo!!   ;)

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2018, 01:13:14 AM »
Well done to the both of you...awesome match!  Thanks for sharing!  :)