News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos

• 46 Replies

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos
« on: April 06, 2018, 11:23:44 PM »
Stacie  staggers toward us....the rumors are true  she hits the sauce pretty early :P
I give a mock surprised lock as  she stops in front of me..

tramps  don't have to rely on the bus   or  uber......unlike the d.o.a girls  whohave to hitchhike  or just flay around on their brooms

and tramps go where we want to go  when we want  to go....

and so far as any danger.....looks like we are in the safest place in clique wars   yt

"Oh....my.....Freaking.....god!  you come into OUR house, i'm trying to be nice and offer to help you get back where you belong, and the first thing you do is insult me!?"  feeling my temper starting to rise but I stay outwardly calm.  "if you will take your 2 little seeing eye dogs with you and leave now, then yes this place will be safe." glancing over your shoulder at the other tramps, Eva and Carmen, that followed you in.

Goose bumps are starting to show on my smooth thighs, exposed below black workout shorts, having recently came from a quick run.   My pink sneakers create an interesting look compared with my loose black tee (covering a pink sports bra) emblazoned with a large DOA logo.  Getting that funny little nervous feeling in the bottom of my tummy as i mentally prepare my 5'5, 130lb body for a fight.  Shoulder length blonde hair in a loose short bob as i push out my 34c chest and return my eyes to yours.   Really......REALLY hoping a couple of my DOA sisters are here or get here soon....... "so what's is it going to be sweetheart?" i say with an edge.....yt

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Stacie vs Lexi - DOA Clubhouse Caos
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 12:10:57 AM »
smiles as you stammer and stutter  ...I can practically  see the hamster spinning on it's wheel  inside your head as you think of an answer :).

what everdid I say that was insulting?...glancing at eva and carmen

feels better knowing they are here  in case some other  d.o.a   sluts  try and stick their hook noses  in my business

my long black hair hanging loose..  i brush it back...my eyes  focusing  on the blonde girl  in front of me

looking her  over   we are pretty close in size...my white bikini flip tank top  and cutoff daisey duke jean shorts hugging my 5'5 120  32d-26-33 frame......over   matching black bra and panties

looking her up and down   i smirk   so you girls  need d.o.a printed on your tops......is that  for a reading chart or what? yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 05:35:56 AM »
smiles as you stammer and stutter  ...I can practically  see the hamster spinning on it's wheel  inside your head as you think of an answer :).

what everdid I say that was insulting?...glancing at eva and carmen

feels better knowing they are here  in case some other  d.o.a   sluts  try and stick their hook noses  in my business

my long black hair hanging loose..  i brush it back...my eyes  focusing  on the blonde girl  in front of me

looking her  over   we are pretty close in size...my white bikini flip tank top  and cutoff daisey duke jean shorts hugging my 5'5 120  32d-26-33 frame......over   matching black bra and panties

looking her up and down   i smirk   so you girls  need d.o.a printed on your tops......is that  for a reading chart or what? yt

Thinking 'ooohhh, god how i wantta knock that that grin off this chick's lips' as we face off, the tension building, rolling my eyes as you look back at your 2 lackeys.  Shifts my weight to my right leg as I slide my left hand up to my hip and swishes the little bit of wine left in the glass around with my right.  Wishing now it was more than my first glass since I have yet to feel any effect.

Smiles back sweetly at your smirk and taunt replying in my sweetest southern accent “why sweetie, that so you and the other trailer thrash trampettes only have to understand three letters, we know how difficult it is for you to read full words, specially ones with more than 4 letters”....giggle.

My tummy is now twisted in knots. Standing barely arms length apart.  I can actually feel the heat and smell your breath.  Really glad I'm wearing the lose tee becuase I have no doubt you'd notice my nipples starting to push at the spandex fabric of my sports bra.  Thoughts...no hopes....of facing you have been running through my mind for as long as I have been a DOA sister, just wishing it was a little more on my own terms.  Oh well guess our turf will have to do.

Deciding that this is enough foreplay......“I wonder how that delicate looking white top of yours is with wine stains, darlin?” I purr while with a flick of my wrist, the dark purple liquid splashing perfectly onto your right boob.....stepping back and shooting my foot up while snapping the heel of my sneaker forward, hoping the wine toss catches ya off guard enough to bury it deeply into your lower tummy....EEEUUGGHHH!!! I grunt through clenched while tossing the empty glass back over my right shoulder.......yt

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 05:37:31 AM »
(and yes ya'all, i realized that I missed spelled chaos as soon as i hit post.  I'm blonde, get over it  :)    )

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 07:19:51 AM »
I can tell my comment  got under your skin    not that I care if it did or not

hearing   a door slam..and another d.o.a  chick wals  in making some crack  about tramps

well if she tries something   I know  eva and camen   has her!

I smile back....at her  already I don't like this girl    and just want toknock her smug look off her face

d.o.a...short  for   deadheads of America?  smirks

that did it!   I gasp as she sloshes her drink over my top...a little shocked....bitch! I hiss out

then off I gasp her foot slams intomy lower tummy..doubling over I stumble back a couple steps

she seems pleased with her attack.....giving me the chance to lash out with a right slap across her cheek yt

an uneasy glare
the prez tramp

Online Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
C'mon Stacie!  Kick this filthy Tramp's fat ass!!   <Clappin my hands and supportin my girl!>

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 03:21:23 PM »
I can tell my comment  got under your skin    not that I care if it did or not

hearing   a door slam..and another d.o.a  chick wals  in making some crack  about tramps

well if she tries something   I know  eva and camen   has her!

I smile back....at her  already I don't like this girl    and just want toknock her smug look off her face

d.o.a...short  for   deadheads of America?  smirks

that did it!   I gasp as she sloshes her drink over my top...a little shocked....bitch! I hiss out

then off I gasp her foot slams intomy lower tummy..doubling over I stumble back a couple steps

she seems pleased with her attack.....giving me the chance to lash out with a right slap across her cheek yt

an uneasy glare

Feeling the satisfying thud as I bury my heel into your tummy, causing you to double forward and stumble back exactly as I hoped.  Then hearing Megan and Tina come in and taking a quick look toward them “hey sisters, watch these other two tramps while I teach this skank a lesson in mann........” turning back toward you with my face right into the path of your blurry on-coming palm.......before I can finish the sentence, SMACK!!!!!!!

I'm knocked to the side and stumble a step to keep my balance, fiery hot stinging erupts across my  cheek, my left hand instinctively going to the already reddening hand print as I turn back toward you.  Eyes narrowed, hissing through clinched teeth  “fuck, you hit like a girl....let me show you how a real woman fights”  I growl.  Lunging at you, sending both my hands into your dark, silky hair.  Twisting my fingers into your scalp, I jerk you forward, hoping to force that (I have to admit) beautiful face down into my up-coming right knee.  Hoping to knock you flat to the thick carpet on your bony ass and end this quickly.

Panting hard, the nervousness in my tummy completely forgotten about as the adrenaline beings to kick in.  EEEEIIIIIII! I screech as we collide.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 11:08:58 PM »
I shake my hand  ...it stings   but slaping the smug look off her face feels good also.

try not to cry  I mock  iv'e just started with you!

that enrages her...she springs at me like a  cat.....owww I shriek feeling her claws bury in my hair..i try and pull away  oww I yelp again my scalp on fire....I try pulling at her arms     as she pulls my head down

ummm I grunt herknee cracking into my face!

sliping my right hand  down  to her leg level..making   a fist   I try to raise my arm up  jabbing my fist  not quiet between her legs
slaming    in to the crotch of her shorts   yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 06:27:34 PM »
I shake my hand  ...it stings   but slaping the smug look off her face feels good also.

try not to cry  I mock  iv'e just started with you!

that enrages her...she springs at me like a  cat.....owww I shriek feeling her claws bury in my hair..i try and pull away  oww I yelp again my scalp on fire....I try pulling at her arms     as she pulls my head down

ummm I grunt herknee cracking into my face!

sliping my right hand  down  to her leg level..making   a fist   I try to raise my arm up  jabbing my fist  not quiet between her legs
slaming    in to the crotch of her shorts   yt

With my focus on smashing that nosey nose of yours into my knee, I realize my mistake in leaving access to my special place wide open when my other foot comes slightly off the floor and pain shots up my into my stomach.....HUHHHHHH!!!!!!   I gasp in a breath, my eyes going wide while jerking my hands free of your mussed up hair and bringing my right foot back down to the floor to stabilize myself before I fall from the hard punch.  Strains of your dark hair hair clearly visible hanging from my fingers ......."FUCK!"  i stammer out as i catch my breath and step back out of your reach........panting hard, and sweating, i quickly strip off my DOA tee and toss it over to Tina for safe keeping while I cautiously circle you. Seeing your red face and messy hair a big smile grows across my face as I realize that so far you have gotten the worst of this even if i'm struggling not to show the effect of that freaking dirty pussy punch. With my tee off my toned but sweaty tummy is now visable below the hem of my sports bra, leaving me freer to move.

Holding up my hands with your hair still stuck to my fingers and giggling......"gee Lexi, what is this all over my hands sweetie, don't you ever wash this oily mess....eeeuuuuu?".,,,,heheh.....watching you closely as we both begin to circle, looking for any sign of what you are thinking.....wiggling my fingers to get the hair off before I bring my fists up and motion with my fingers for ya to come at me, crouching slightly, narrowing my eyes......."come on darlin.....come to mama", gives ya a sexy wink.........

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 01:23:56 AM »
my punch hits home!....the thought BULLSEYE comes into my mind   as you let go...stammer  and stumble back....but right now I need a few extra minutes to recover from your nasty knee shot to my cheek...my face alredy feels like it may be swelling....oh that bitch will pay  I think to myself.

narrows my eyes at your comment..deeing strands of my hair drift to the floor

being  catty...how are you hon...bet that is the most action your kitty  has felt in months!

she strips off her  d.o.a  shirt  and flings it a side...saves me the trouble..i giggle...then I to peel out of my top tossing it towards eva and Carmen

both in our bras  now..i crouch as you wiggle your finger  daring me to come on!
.I move closer cautiously...then spring forward  both hands diving into your mop shaking your head trying to pay you back and  yank out strands of your hair  yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2018, 03:38:36 AM »
my punch hits home!....the thought BULLSEYE comes into my mind   as you let go...stammer  and stumble back....but right now I need a few extra minutes to recover from your nasty knee shot to my cheek...my face alredy feels like it may be swelling....oh that bitch will pay  I think to myself.

narrows my eyes at your comment..deeing strands of my hair drift to the floor

being  catty...how are you hon...bet that is the most action your kitty  has felt in months!

she strips off her  d.o.a  shirt  and flings it a side...saves me the trouble..i giggle...then I to peel out of my top tossing it towards eva and Carmen

both in our bras  now..i crouch as you wiggle your finger  daring me to come on!
.I move closer cautiously...then spring forward  both hands diving into your mop shaking your head trying to pay you back and  yank out strands of your hair  yt

My mound throbs from the dirty punch as we both get a moment to refocus.  “my kittty gets plenty of action, bitch, at least you can't drive a truck into mine” I hiss back at your taunt......

'breath' I tell myself, can't let this trollop get to as I brace and wait for you to attack.  With my eyes narrowed, I'm determined to let you come me that time.  After seeing your eyes react to your hair dripping from my fingers I wonder if you will go tit-for-tat and go for my hair this time.  I'm thinking you will and I plan to be ready.

As you rush me, it's instantly obvious your hands are going to my head, 'so predictable', I think with my arms already in motion to counter ya.  I swing both my arms down and then up in an arch between yours.  Before you are even able to sink you fingers in, I've already knocked your arms up and away while I lunge in, shooting my forehead for that cute little nose of yours.....BAMMMMMMM!!!   Ughhh, I have to blink a couple of times myself to shake off the effects of the hit on me but I fight through the fog, snake my right arm around your left and grip your wrist, aiming to twist in and around you, hoping to get your arm behind your back before you can refocus.....

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 03:48:22 AM »
just as I start to shake your head side to side...you swing your arms between mine knocking my arms up and away.

I take a step back then  sees your head coming at my face.i criss cross my arms in front of y face for protection

but unn my arms are pushed backwards.into my face  your head smacking my nose...

my hands and arms deflect  some  but still i'm dazed....covers my face..shakes my head

feeling you behind me pulling my arm back   i start to try and twist side to side  and step  foward a step

then swings my head back hoping to catch you in your forehead      yt

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:44:44 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 03:01:48 PM »
just as I start to shake your head side to side...you swing your arms between mine knocking my arms up and away.

I take a step back then  sees your head coming at my face.i criss cross my arms in front of y face for protection

but unn my arms are pushed backwards.into my face  your head smacking my nose...

my hands and arms deflect  some  but still i'm dazed....covers my face..shakes my head

feeling you behind me pulling my arm back   i start to try and twist side to side  and step  foward a step

then swings my head back hoping to catch you in your forehead      yt

(sorry to Lexi and everyone who may be following this that I haven't been on for most of this week.  RL has been a bitch.  But back now  :)    Stace  )

Yesssssssss!   I hiss as i lock onto your hand, interlocking our fingers to keep you controlled while I grit my teeth and struggle to get into into a tight hammerlock.   Sending my free left hand toward the back of your head, planning to grab your hair and power you face first into the nearest wall to continue working on that nose of yours, when.......BAMMMMMMMM!!!.....YOUR head come flying back at me for a reverse head butt. Seeing stars for a moment but since our hands are interlocked, i manage to hold onto you as i stagger back a step....."BITCH!!" I scream blinking my eyes and fighting to get my focus back.

Quickly realizing that I'm still locked onto hand but that you have messed up my careful planning, i deiced to shoot my right sneaker covered foot out toward the back of your left knee....EEEUUGGHHH!!! i grunt through gritted teeth as i kick at ya, my eyes going to your plump little ass, deciding to go with the flow while getting a healthy respect for your abilities and wondering if that is a little bit of blood from my hurting nose I am tasting in my mouth....

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 03:11:40 PM »
ummm I grunt   a bit woozy after cracking my head with yours  twice  within a few minutes...

hard head bitch I think to myself...trying to shake my nd lear the cobwebs from my head

when  unnn I groan again catching a kick to the back of my knee

I lurch and stumble forward  droping to  one knee

hoping my head butt   stuned her    I try and swing my free elbow backwards   kind of low   

feeling it squash into a soft body part   yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 04:02:57 PM »
ummm I grunt   a bit woozy after cracking my head with yours  twice  within a few minutes...

hard head bitch I think to myself...trying to shake my nd lear the cobwebs from my head

when  unnn I groan again catching a kick to the back of my knee

I lurch and stumble forward  droping to  one knee

hoping my head butt   stuned her    I try and swing my free elbow backwards   kind of low   

feeling it squash into a soft body part   yt

'gotcha' i think as you go down to one knee and i shake my throbbing head, still  trying to clear the cobwebs.   Stepping up behind you warily, while i twist and wrench up on that arm and shoulder, not wanting to give you time to counter yet fully expecting you to do something as your elbow shoots back in a blur catching me in the tummy.......UUUFFFFFF!!!!!!  i pant out air and double forward slightly, but i attempt to hook my free arm into yours, the one you hit my with.  My pro experience kicking in and thinking fast, I see the possibility of trapping both arms behind ya.

"nice try, trampette" i growl while i pant in air and lock my free hand onto your right wrist while still keeping my left hand and fingers tightly gripping and interlocked with yours........sweat now dripping off my still hurting nose as i take a step back and bring up my right foot, aiming to plant the sole of my sneaker into the center of your back just below your shoulders to get ya into a kneeling surfboard......."let's hear ya scream for your little sister sluts, Lexi" i snarl as i fight to control you.......