News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Infinity War: Captain Marvelous vs Syrena

• 3 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Infinity War: Captain Marvelous vs Syrena
« on: April 23, 2018, 12:33:41 PM »
Story/RP from the Celebrity Fight League (Discord)

Yvonne Strahovski – Captain Marvelous
It takes me a few days to reach Xandar. I have had plenty of time to think about my last encounter with Ravenous and EDI and I have been working on a new design for my armor. Once I enter the atmosphere of Xandar, I am contacted by the Nova Corps and have to state my business. I am honest with them and explain them that I am trying to create a new technology. The person I am talking to informs his superiors and I am told to meet up with them at their HQ. Nova Prime wants to talk with me and discover if my attentions are good or evil. It's the first time I set foot on Xandar and they probably have never heard of the heroines fighting on Earth. I have been to other places in the galaxy, so they might have heard of me from there.

I exit my ship and see several guards approaching. I calmly walk towards them and they tell me to follow them. I comply without question and the guards bring me to Nova Prime. At the entrance of the headquarters I step through a scanner and the guard looking at the screen seems to be surprised. I am however allowed to move on and two new guards bring me to a rather large room with a view over the city. I stand in front of the giant window and look at the fountains that are near the headquarters. The door to the room opens and Nova Prime together with four guards enters the room. She greets me and welcomes me on Xandar. She tells me I am an interesting person, since my DNA isn't completely human. I look at her with a surprised look.

She notices it and realizes that I probably don't know what the scanners picked up. "We don't often see a human that has Kree DNA." "Kree DNA? What do you mean." I am still a bit confused about what she means. Then I realize that the alien artifact that I touched must have been Kree.

"Could you tell me more about the Kree? I honestly have no idea who or what they are."

Nova Prime is now the one who is looking confused, but her face gets more serious fast. "The Kree are a warmongering race and we have fought several wars against them. The last Kree that set foot on Xandar tried to destroy the planet."

I can see that this is a subject I probably should avoid and I will have to look up somewhere. "I am sorry to hear that, we can change subjects and get to the main point of my arrival here. I am interested in learning more about technology you use to survive in outer space."

Nova Prime is still suspicious and she doesn't fully trust me. She does tell me to see their engineers and scientists if I want to learn more, but I will have to explain more myself first. I tell her my name is Captain Marvelous and that I fight evil on Earth. I explain her everything she wants to know and the reason why I am here.

Nova Prime and I talk for almost an hour and at the end of our conversation she seems to trust me enough to let me remain on Xandar. She tells me I am allowed to speak with their scientists and engineers and she will inform them. I thank her and tell here that I will look for a place to stay first and get some rest. I exit the Nova Corps headquarters and look for a hotel of some sorts. I am surprised that they didn't pick up the AI. While walking through the streets I spot a massive library and I should probably check it out first thing tomorrow to learn more about the Kree. A luxury hotel isn't far away from the library and I try to check in, but quickly find out that Earth currency holds no value here. I am swiftly asked to leave and I have no option but to comply. It seems I will be sleeping in my ship and return to it.

I wake up the next day and see that the sun is shining. After I returned to my ship yesterday, EDI and I discussed Nova Prime and the information she had of my DNA. EDI believes that with more knowledge over the Kree, she might be able to better suppress my new submissive side. I walk out of my ship and head towards the library. The building is absolutely massive and to my surprises it's really crowded. It try to find a quiet spot, so that I can do my research in peace. For that I have to go all the to the second floor, before I finally find a quiet spot. I look at the computer in front of me and EDI helps me use it.

We quickly find everything about the Kree and they have a ton of information about the Kree. 'The Kree are a scientifically and technologically advanced militaristic race of blue-skinned humanoids from the planet Hala. One of the most technologically efficient races in the galaxy, the Kree have special emphasis placed on their skills in genetic engineering.' This passage catches my eyes instantly and later on I learn they have visited Earth and experimented on humans. I wonder if the artifact I found was some sort of DNA mixer. It also seems that the Kree are one of the few races that can physically challenge Asgardians and that makes me wonder if I still haven't really unlocked my true potentials when it comes to my strength.

'They have a higher strength level than that of a human and comparable to that of an Asgardian, though some have been overcome by humans through hand-to-hand combat. They are strong enough and have quick enough reflexes to easily overpower other races in hand-to-hand combat.' I have never fought an Asgardian before, let alone a Kree, so I have no idea where my strength level stands at this moment. It seems that learning more about metals used in the galaxy isn't my only concern now. If everything is true what I read, I still have a lot to learn about my powers.

EDI and I spend the next few hours learning as much as possible about the Kree and the things I have in common with them . I leave the library with a lot of new knowledge about myself and decide that I have to think some more about this. I'm starting to get hungry and I could use a drink, but I lack the currency to pay for anything here.

I stroll through the city and check for places I might be able to get some quick cash. After two hours I still haven't found anything worthwhile. Suddenly a figure approaches me, it seems he has been following me for some time.

"Greetings Miss, I noticed you are looking to earn some money and I might have something that is right up your alley."

I look at the shady figure and cock my eyebrow. "Really you know who I am?"

"Not really, but I know what you are capable of. Not everyone around here has Kree DNA running through their veins."

I look shocked at the man, but quickly regain myself. "How do you know that?"

"Let’s just say that the Nova Corps isn't that great at keeping secrets." The guy hands me a card and disappears in the crowd.

I look at the card and see a name of a club on it. My first thoughts are that he probably wants me to strip or something, but the name doesn't really imply it. I decide to see what this place is and it takes me another hour to spot it. It's not located in the fancier parts of the city, but I can't really say it's located in the slums either. At the door I see two bulky guards and they stop me when I try to enter. I show them the card I was given and they allow me to enter. I am welcomed by the sound of a crowd cheering and chanting someone's name. I make my way towards the noise and when I open two doors, I enter a fighting arena.

I see two women fighting in a cage that is within a gladiator pit. It seems that for this particular fight, a cage has been setup in the middle of the pit and the women are unable to get out of it. I hear the crowd chanting the name 'Syrena' 'Syrena' 'Syrena'. I look at the two women in the cage and wonder which one could be Syrena. One of them looks like a human, she has almost long golden hair or maybe it's the light that makes it look golden. She is wearing silver plate armor and looks like a goddess of war in it. My eyes are fixated on her.
She is fighting a grey skinned woman, which I later on find out is a Sakaaran. The battle is brutal and seems to be a close match. The Sakaaran wraps her legs around Syrena's neck and it seems to be the end for the for her. She however parts the Sakaaran's legs with an impressive display of power and smashes her against the cage. I was certain the metal bars would bend or break, but they keep their shape and I wonder what type of metal the cage is made of. The Sakaaran goes knock out and Syrena raises her arms.

The crowd once again chants her name, while she strips her opponent of her armor. Someone runs to the cage and hands Syrena what seems to be a high-tech strap-on. I watch Syrena strip out of her armor and my jaw drops. Her massive DDs bounce freely, while she puts on the strap-on. I want to leave the arena, but my eyes remain focused on Syrena and I watch her fuck the Sakaaran to orgasm after orgasm in the cage. The Sakaaran isn't even fighting it and I wonder if this is some kind of rule.

I leave the arena, before the masses and the figure that gave me the card shows up. "Did you enjoy the fight? Syrena was defending her title against the Sakaaran."

I am still in awe of Syrena and how she fucked the Sakaaran woman after beating her in combat. "That was amazing!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it and that my assumptions of you were correct. I think you will enjoy earning some credits here." He smiles at me and beckons me to follow him.

Without thinking I follow the figure and he guides me to another section of the arena. He tells me this is where all the fighters prepare for their fights. I notice that some doors have name tags next to them and ask why. He tells me that fighters that have built up a reputation get their own private room. Some of them live there and hardly ever leave the building. He explains that some fighters came here with nothing at all and this became their home. Those with a private room are all well respected here on Xandar and can be considered celebrities. This place actually seems to be legit and not as shady as I thought it would be. I quickly find out that those working here are nice people and follow strict guidelines. I am brought to the person in charge and she welcomes me.

She gives me a brief history of the place and how the fights work. She also tells me that if I join, I am not bound to Xandar and can sign up for a fight whenever I have time. There are multiple arenas across the galaxy and with my membership I can fight in each one of them. Her offer is starting to sound more and more tempting. I wasn't planning on ever fighting for sports, but this might actually be a great way to improve my skills and learn more about myself.

I tell her that I want to join and have my first fight as soon as possible. She smiles at me and gets me a contract. I sign it without questioning and the puts it in their database. She congratulates me for joining them and tells Deria to show me where I can train and sign up for fights. I leave the office with the figure that I have been following so far and learn that his name is Deria. We reach a common area for fighters to train in and I am settled in. I get a quick tour of the place and Deria leaves me alone. I wander around for an hour, talking with those who greet me and want to know more about me. I find out that most here are friendly outside the arena, but some have no interest in making friends at all.

I add myself to the list for tomorrow night and head to the fighter's cantina to get some food and drinks. I have been starving for some time now and devour my meal. I sit back and relax rubbing my full tummy. I look around and see several fighters eating and chatting together. I never thought these fighters would actually hang out with each other. I always thought they would try to kill each other inside and outside the arena. I take my leave and head to the training area. I practice my skills alone and nobody bothers me, while I am training. Some check me out from time to time, but they leave me alone. I finish my training and head back to my ship. It is already dark outside and I forgot all about time.

The next day I spend the entire morning learning more about the Kree together with EDI at the library. I still have to meet up with the scientists and engineers from the Nova Corps, but don't have time for it just yet. Things on Xandar have taken an interesting turn and it keeps my attention away from my original goal. During the afternoon I head to the arena and train for my fight that night. I still don't know who I am facing, but I have been added to the pool of fighters for tonight. I scan the training area for possible opponents and I don't see anyone that might actually be easy to defeat. During the afternoon no one talks to me and everyone seems to be too busy preparing for the fights this night. The night finally arrives and I am in the common locker room preparing for my first fight. I left my Captain Marvelous outfit in the ship and don't want people to find out who I am just yet. I decide not to wear anything too fancy and it will probably look odd that I am not entering the gladiator pit with some sort of fancy armor.

I hear the announcer introduce my opponent and I hear that she is a new comer as well. The crowd is cheering when she enters the pit. I hear the name I have signed up with and step into the gladiator pit. The crowd cheers, but is also a bit confused when they see my fighting attire. My opponent is also looking at me strangely, since I am not wearing any form of armor. The announcer goes over the rules and I have to knock my opponent out or make her submit. I look at my opponent and see that she isn't a human.

Her skin is red and she wears battle armor. She looks at me with a fierce look and I can tell that she wants to win this fight more than anything in the world. The announcer starts of the fight and my opponent rushes straight at me. I dodge her first attack and the crowd cheers. She comes back at me within seconds and I dodge punch after punch. It seems that my opponent doesn't have any superpowers, but her race is apparently just very strong. I quickly come to the conclusion that I don't have to show of my real powers and dance with her for a while. I don't want her to be crushed and I want to please the crowd. I let her hit me a couple of times and her punches don't do much damage at all. I can see that she notices that I am playing with her and she gets a desperate look in her eyes.

Her movement begins to slow down as she gets tired. I hit her a few times with some punches, but I don't put much strength behind them. I feel almost sorry for her, but I want to win this fight. I give her a few more minutes in the pit with me, before I spin around and knock her out with a spinning back kick. The crowd watches in awe as my opponent drops like a sack of potatoes to the ground and they cheers. 'Your winner by KO... Yvonne!' I raise my arms and welcome the cheering from the crowd. The sensation I am feeling is something I cannot describe and I honestly never thought it would feel this amazing. All my life I have been fighting evil, because I had to. This fight was not just for the credits, but also for my enjoyment.

I exit the gladiator pit and my opponent is still laying knocked out on the floor. I see two guards heading towards her. As I enter the locker room, I am congratulated by several fighters and they welcome me to their league. A minute later my opponent is dragged into the locker room by the two guards. She still isn't fully conscious and the guards put her down on a bench. I walk over to her and try to wake her up. I see her eyes open and she immediately bursts into tears. She sits back up and places her hands in front of her face. I try to comfort her and I kind of expect her to hate me. She however pours her heart out to me.

She tells me that her parents got killed and that she has nothing at all. She found out of the fighting arena by accident and that this is her only chance to get some money, before she has to sell her body. I feel sorry for the girl and decide to give my winnings to her. She looks at me with wide teary eyes and she can't believe I would do that for her. I tell her it's alright and that I don't really need it that much. She surprises me by hugging me for minutes, before I tell her it might be a good idea to let go of me. I tell her to meet me after I finish showering and dressing up. Syrena has been watching me and the other girl from the door opening. I only get a quick glance of her when I look at the door, but she is already disappearing.(edited)

Over the next couple of days I use the mornings to gather knowledge from the library or I meet up with the scientist and engineers from the Nova Corps. I learn a great deal about the different types of metal they have in the galaxy and their properties. I also learn more about the Kree and the strength I might have inside of me. In the afternoon I use the facilities of the fighting arena and train my skills. On Earth I trained every day, but somehow with my new knowledge over the Kree, I can feel myself improving more. I feel my powers growing and my fighting style gets more refined and elegant. At night I either watch fights that happen in the arena or I fight myself in the gladiator pit.

So far I am still facing fighters with the same experience level as I have in the arena. Me being a superheroine on Earth is giving me an edge in every fight so far and I don't really have much trouble with my opponents. I make sure that I don't defeat them too fast and entertain the crowd while fighting them. My reputation slowly grows and after my last fight, I am called to the CEO's office. She congratulates me on my victories in the arena and that I am becoming a crowd's favorite. She still thinks my fighting attire is a bit odd, because she loves that I show so much skin and the crowd loves that about me as well. She tells me that my next fight is going to be against a veteran warrior and that if I win, I will get my own private room.

I have several days to prepare myself for my hardest fight in the arena so far. I spend the mornings learning more about the technology used across the galaxy together with EDI and spend my afternoons and evening training for my fight. The girl I fought in my first fight has had several fights of her own and her results have been a mix between wins and losses. I am glad that she is doing well and that her life is improving. I watch Syrena have another title match against a challenger and she totally crushed her opponent. I wonder if anyone will ever defeat her. She is not only strong, but she is an intelligent fighter. She uses the first few minutes of her fights to discover her opponent's weaknesses and exploits them later on in the fight. I am able to briefly speak with Syrena and she even gives me a few tips that I can use against my next opponent. I am surprised by how friendly she is, because in the cage she is an absolute beast. Not only does she wrecks her opponents in combat, but after she wins the fight, she fucks them to multiple orgasms in the cage.

So far I know that Syrena is an Asgardian and that she is quite a new person. I would have thought she would be a spoiled celebrity, but she even takes time to help some of the newcomers. I am in the common locker room waiting for the announcer to introduce me. This is the first time I decide to wear my Captain Marvelous outfit in the arena. The announcer first introduces my opponent a veteran warrior and she is beloved by the crowd. I can hear the crowd going wild when she enters the gladiator pit and steps into the cage. The announcer finally gets to my introduction and I can hear the crowd already cheering and chanting my name. The sensation that I get from hearing the crowd seems to becoming greater every single time I step into the arena. As I walk towards the cage, I spot Syrena sitting in her VIP seat and I am honored by her presence. This is the first time I actually see her watching one of my fights. I step into the cage and want to greet my opponent, but she turns her back to me and plays the crowd.

{alt}

I quickly realize this is going to be completely different from my previous fights. My opponent is an Zen-Whoberian called Zera and I have heard of one other named Gamora. She is a feared assassin, but is now on our side of the war. I get ready for the fight and wait for the announcer to start the fight. Zera doesn't wait however and turns around sending her foot to my head. I might have taken a fighting stance, but I didn't see this one coming. I am immediately knocked against the metal cage. Zera comes at me with fury and unleashes a barrage of punches and knees to my body. I am in big trouble from the start. I try to move away, but Zera keeps me against the metal bars and rains down punch after punch. I might have supernatural strength, but this is hurting like crazy. Zera grabs my hair and sends a knee into my guts. I bend forward and gasp for air. She tosses me into the ground and jumps into the air. Her feet are aimed for my chest, but I manage to roll away in time. I get back on my feet and go toe to toe with her. I launch punch after punch, but she dodges almost every single punch. I do manage to hit the side of her face once and she takes it without showing any signs of pain.

I jump back and dodge a kick from Zera. At this point I would normally take flight and try to attack my opponent from above, but the cage is restricting my options and removing my option to fly. I try to use my powerful legs and do a combination of kicks. My first few kicks miss and now my right leg is heading towards her. I see too late that Zera is doing the same and we both hit each other's side. I am the first to recover and jump into the air kicking Zera's chest and knocking her against the metal bars behind her. I can hear the crowd going WOW and I catch a glimpse of Syrena. She looks impressed by my skills and probably thought that Zera would have defeaten me by now. Neither of us is anywhere near being finished yet and Zera uses the metal bars to launch herself at me. She comes at me with her right fist and hits my jaw. I wobble on my feet, but quickly recover and jab her face. We exchange another set of punches and this time Zera has to tolerate the majority of punches. For the first time this match she looks a bit exhausted and hurt.

Zera is still extremely agile and changes her tactics. She realizes that going toe to toe with me and exchanging blows isn't going to win her the fight. She uses the cage to her advantages and shows some impressive skills. I watch her running against the metal bars and I am a bit lost. I try to hit her, but she is too fast and gets behind me. She kicks my back and I forced against the metal bars. I turn around to attack her, but she is waiting on the other side of the cage. I rush towards her and try to kick her, but she jumps in the air and begins to run along the metal bars once more, spinning through the air and landing behind me. I turn around with a spinning elbow, but she ducks and punches my stomach four times in rapid succession.

I grunt in pain and bring my knee up to get her away from me. She jumps back and launches a kick towards my head. I block it, but the force of the kick makes me stagger. Zera dances around me launching kick after kick at my body. I try to dodge or block them, but she is able to hit my body over and over again. I am starting to think that I can't defeat Zera, because she is so damn fast.

She begins to run along the metal bars once again and every time she gets close to me I try to hit her. She however flips through the air dodging my attack and landing behind me punching and kicking me in the back. Her tactic is working and I am getting tired from the pain that I am feeling. My body wants this to be over, but my mind still has the fighting spirit. I watch Zera runs along the metal bars and instead of trying to hit her, I this time aim at the metal bars. I let out a mighty roar and hit the metal bars with everything I have.

The bars begins to vibrate violently and it makes Zera trip. I can hear the crowd being in awe and when I look at the metal bars that I just hit, I see why. The metal bars have bend and the imprint of my fist is visible in them. Zera looks up at me from the ground and is a bit shaken from my action. I quickly press my attack and try to kick her. She rolls away from my first kick, but when she tries to get back on her feet, I hit her with full force in her stomach and launch her against the ceiling of the cage. When she drops back down I hit her with my right fist in her chest and she crashes against the metal bars behind her.

Zera lets out a load groan and it takes her longer than normal to get back on her feet. She is holding her side and she is visibly injured now. She waits for me to make my next move and I can see a sign of desperation in her eyes. I myself have found a new source of energy and I am feeling great actually. I launch myself at her and this time use my flight ability. It takes me less than a second to slam into her and I didn't even know I could use my flight ability at such a close range. Zera never knew what hit her and she is squashed against the metal bars by me. The impact created a small shockwave that could be felt through the entire arena.

I move away from Zera and her body drops to the floor. Her eyes are closed, but I can still see that she is breathing. She is out cold and everyone in the arena is still in shock about what just happened. The announcer clears his throat and announces me as the winner of the fight. I also learn that Syrena wasn't watching the fight because of me, but if Zera would have defeated me, she would be allowed to challenge Syrena. I look at at the crowd and particularly Syrena, she seems impressed by my display of power. I leave the cage and two guards rush in to drag Zera out of the cage, who is still unconscious.

After I have showered and put on my normal clothes, I am escorted to my own private room. The room is fairly large and definitely an upgrade to my ship. The person showing me my room again congratulates me on my achievement and wishes me a good night. I explore my room for a while and the shower is amazing. I order some food and within minutes it gets served to me in my room. I finish eating and sit down on the large sofa. I enjoy a glass a wine and watch the entertainment channel. I almost finish my glass of wine, when someone knocks on the door. I get up and head to the door. I slowly open the door and to many surprise Syrena is standing in front of me.

"Congratulations on your win Yvonne and earning your place in the league, that was an impressive performance. May I come in?" Syrena looks at me with her angel blue eyes.

"Of... of course" I stammer and let her inside. I close the door behind her. "Thank... thank you." "Oh my god pull yourself together." I say to myself.

"I didn't expect anyone to come by and especially not you." I still have a hard time believing Syrena is standing in my room.

Syrena looks around my room and when her eyes meet mine she smiles at me. "Your room looks great, but I think it could use a personal touch."

"Yes, I will see what I can do." I have a hard time keeping my normal voice. "Can I offer you a glass of wine?"

Syrena still smiles at me. "I would gladly drink a glass with you."

{alt}

Syrena sits down on the sofa and I fetch her a glass. I pour some wine in our glasses and sit down next to her. I am still in awe that she is in my room and now sitting next to me. Syrena can see that I am still a bit uncomfortable and she places her hand on my leg. She probably thinks this will make things more comfortable for me, but instead it drives my mind insane. Simply touching my leg makes my pussy wet and my face has probably turned red.

"Ever since you entered the arena, I have had my eyes on you. I still remember the first time I saw you. I was fighting in the cage defending my title, when you suddenly opened the doors to the arena." Syrena says with a seductive smile and her hand begin to move up and down my leg a bit.

"I thought another Asgardian arrived at Xandar, but you are from Earth aren't you?" Syrena asks me.

"Yes, I am from Earth, but I am not entirely human. I recently found out I have Kree DNA running through my veins. I am not completely certain how it is possible, but it seems to be the source of my powers or at least a part of it." I have no idea why I am so honest with her and why I trust her.

"I knew you would be as interesting as I thought." Syrena's hand creeps up higher and all I want to do know is take off my pants.

"On Earth I use my powers to fight evil. We have quite a collection of supervillains terrorizing innocent people and I am one of the few fighting them." My panties are soaking wet and I hope my juices don't leak into my pants.

"I have done my fair share of fighting evil myself and I was unable to prevent Asgard from being destroyed by Hela. I traveled to other worlds and Xandar is one of my favorite, but I think Earth just became my favorite planet in the galaxy. However that is why I ended up on Xandar and the fights in the arena keep me sharp and I enjoy fighting in the cage." Her hand finally move away from my leg and I watch Syrena grab her glass of wine.

I reach out and grab mine as well, my eyes never leaving Syrena. We both drink our wine and I pour us another glass. Syrena's hand goes back to my leg and she is rubbing my leg more obviously now. I let out a soft moan and see Syrena smile seductively at me.

Syrena moves her hand up my body and rubs my cheek with a gentle touch. "I have to admit something and this is difficult for me to say."

Syrena pauses for a moment and looks away from me for a moment. "I secretly have a crush on you, I have no idea why and I can't really explain it. We never really talked with each other before, but from the moment you stepped through those doors my heart skipped a beat."

I am practically melting in Syrena's hand. "I really wanted to tell you this before our fight. The CEO of this place was so impressed by your performance that she decided that you should take Zera's spot as my next challenger. I really don't want anything that happens in the cage influence my feelings towards you." I can see a sign of sadness in Syrena's eyes for the first time.

I am lost for words and have no idea how to respond. I love Supreme, but Syrena is something special and unlike anyone I have ever seen before. I can see that Syrena is getting uncomfortable now by the long silence and she can probably see the conflict in my eyes. "I really like you as well, I love you Syrena." I suddenly cry out and kiss her on the lips.

Syrena is shocked by my sudden reaction and confession, but she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a deeper and more passionate kiss. Our tongues dance with each other and we both softly moan into the other's mouth. Her lips are so soft and they taste like strawberries. I am completely lost in the moment and my left hand holds her large breast up. I gently knead it and play with it, while we kiss each other passionately. The moment seems to last forever until Syrena breaks off our kiss.

"We shouldn't be doing this, I mean we have to fight and one of us has to win and fuck the other." Syrena stammers and she seems to have lost her calm.

"I know we have to fight and one of us has to dominate the other in front of the crowd. So why don't we make love tonight and forget about everything." I bring my index finger up to her lip and place it on her lower lip.

Syrena opens her mouth a little and I slide my finger inside. She begins to suck on my finger and her tongue caresses the underside of my finger.

We finish drinking our wine and I take Syrena to my bedroom. The shy insecure woman I was when Syrena knocked on my door is gone and now I take control. I push Syrena on my bed and strip in front of her. I seductively stride towards her swaying my hips. "Relax Syrena, I will take care of you tonight."

I can see the lust in Syrena's eyes, as they explore every inch of my naked body. I stop in front of her and grab the top of her dress. I begin to slide it down her body to reveal her DD breasts. They look even more magnificent freed from their prison. I push her back on the bed and I climb on top of her. I lean down and begin to kiss her. My hands grab her boobs and massage the soft flesh. My fingers move up to her stiff nipples and they begin to play with them.

Syrena moans into my mouth. She is enjoying the way I play with her breasts. I have seen her opponents target them and trying to crush them with their own breasts. So far no one has been able to defeat Syrena's magnificent rack and her twins have crushed all opposition so far. I break the kiss and slide down her body. I come face to face with her breasts and wrap my lips around her right nipple. I suckle on it almost as if I wanted to draw milk from it. Syrena lets out a loud moan and looks up at the ceiling. I can hear her whimpering and moaning, as I suck on her nipples. I can't seem to be getting enough of them and squeeze them hard with my hands. It's hard to describe how they feel, but one word comes up in my mind 'divine'.

She truly is a goddess and my mouth is sucking on her divine tits. I however can't keep playing with them and slide my body down further. I grab her dress and slide it all the way down and throw it on the floor. My body moves up again and as I reach her sex, I can smell her sweet scent. I spread her legs and admire her cleanly shaven pussy. I move my nose right in front of it and take a deep breath inhaling her strong sweet scent. "You smell amazing."

Before Syrena can respond I dive between her legs and press my lips against her pussy. I give it a few kisses, before my tongue begins to explore the outer regions of her sweet sex. Her pussy tastes just as sweet as it smells. Her taste is addicting and my tongue can't get enough of it. Syrena is getting wetter and wetter, as my tongue runs over her pussy and licks her clit. Her moans are the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard in my life. I can't wait any longer and plunge my tongue deep into her wet pussy. Her pussy welcomes my tongue and gets even wetter. I eagerly taste her juices and my mind is going crazy. She is giving me a feeling I have never felt before. I have an insatiable hunger and I can't get enough of her juices.

My tongue vigorously moves around inside her pussy wanting to explore every inch of her. Her moans are becoming louder and louder, yet I hardly notice it because my mind is lost in it's own world. Syrena grabs my head with both hands and pushes my face deeper into her pussy. She is telling me that she is going to cum. I double my efforts eagerly wanting to taste her divine nectar. She begins to move her hips grinding her pussy against my face. Her screams are extremely loud now, but I don't care if anyone hears us. She is singing my name, while my tongue gets her closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly Syrena's thighs trap my head and she almost crushes my skull. Her back lifts off the bed and her hands push me even deeper into her soaking wet sex.

"I AM CUMMING YVONNE!!!" She cries out.

Her pussy begins to gush her nectar into my mouth and on my face. I keep licking and lapping up her juices. I want to taste and swallow her divine nectar. It takes so much better than the wine we drank before and I keep swallowing every single drop that ends up in my mouth. She squirts into my mouth and against my face for almost a minute, until she finally settles down on the bed and pants exhausted.

She releases my head and I move my head up from between her legs. I lick my lips and admire her sweaty body. I slowly crawl up and rest my pussy above her face. Before Syrena can say anything, I lower my pussy on her face.

"My turn now, lick me." I command her and to my surprise she actually begins to lick my pussy.

I let out a soft moan when her tongue penetrates my wet folds. I look down at Syrena and watch her head gently move, as her tongue explores my wet hot sex. For the next ten minutes Syrena's tongue pleasures my pussy making me so goddamn wet. I can hear her moaning into my pussy, as she swallows the juices that flow into her mouth. My cries of pleasure become so loud and I scream out her name. I know what is coming and she knows it as well.

My pussy begins to squirt and I pull her face deep into my pussy. She swallows everything that I shoot in her mouth and the movements of her tongue extends my orgasm. Once my orgasm finally ends, I fall back on top of her. She gives me a few moments to recover and rolls me off her. I lay on my back on the bed and watch Syrena crawl on top of me. Her pussy appears above my face and her head disappears between my legs. I feel her tongue running around my outer folds and I move my head up. I stick my tongue out and begin to lick her pussy. We spend the rest of the night pleasuring each other. We both have multiple orgasms and I lost the count after my sixth orgasm.

I wake up the next morning and turn my head to the side. I expect to see Syrena next to me, but the spot beside me is empty. I sit up in my bed and look around the room. There is no sign of anyone else being here and Syrena's clothes are gone. I get out of bed and wrap a blanket around me. I walk through my private quarter looking for Syrena, but she has left already and probably returned to her own quarter. I order some breakfast and take a quick shower. By the time I finish showering, my breakfast is being delivered and served on my table. I thank the person serving it and he leaves me alone. I quickly devour the plate of food in front of me and head out to the training section. I had hoped to meet Syrena there, but she isn't training today. A part of me wants to stop by her quarters after I finish my training, but I don't want to push things. Maybe she realized last night was a big mistake.

My fight with Syrena is scheduled for next week and I need all the training I can get. I try to get as much information about Syrena's fighting style from other fighters. Some of them are willing to share what they know, others prefer to keep the information they have to themselves. The next few days pass in a heartbeat, I spend most of my time training for the fight. Only in the mornings I leave the arena and head to the Nova Corps to learn from their scientists and engineers. I am even allowed to help them with their research and other works. A day before my fight with Syrena, I finally see her again and she seems completely focused on our fight. She still smiles at me, but ignores me otherwise. It seems she isn't going to let her feelings for me get in the way of her title.

The day of my hardest fight so far has come. I wake up with a strange feeling. My mind wants me to win this fight, but my heart is not certain. I know that this place means everything to Syrena and I have no idea if she would leave this all behind if I asked her. I also know the consequences of losing this fight. Either Syrena or me will be fucked in the cage by the other in front of everyone inside the arena and those watching it elsewhere. It is safe to say that on Earth probably no one will see my fight. The day flies by and I am preparing for the fight in the locker room. I am all alone and take my time getting into my outfit. I am the first one to be called into the arena and the announcer introduces me to the audience.

{alt}

As I step into the arena, I hear the crowd cheering and chanting my name. It seems that my last performance in the arena has significantly increased my popularity. My feelings are still mixed as I step into the cage. Was this all part of Syrena plan to mess with my head? Are her feelings for me really real? My mind stops thinking about it when the announcer begins to introduce Syrena. My eyes immediately move towards the door that Syrena will use to enter the arena. The doors open and I am blinded by the light coming out of it. I have to squint to see anything, but I see a figure emerging from the light. I know it's Syrena, but her presence still overwhelms me. She looks like a goddess stepping out of the light.

{alt}

I get a bit nerveus when Syrena approaches the cage. She looks incredible in her silver armor and I begin to wonder why I am fighting her. Syrena enters the cage and she ignores me for now. She waves at her fans. The entire arena is chanting her name and I feel the cage shaking from the noise. The announcer continues explaining the rules and the noise from the crowd settles. I walk to the center of the cage and Syrena does the same. She finally gives me a smile and I smile back at her.

"Good luck Captain Marvelous, you will need it my love."

My face turns bright red in an instance and I stammer some words at her. "Tha... thank you... you to."

I already look like a fool and I hope the crowd didn't notice it. The announcer finishes explaining everything to the crowd and tells us to get ready. I get into my fighting stance and Syrena does the same.

"Fight!" The announcer shouts out.

Syrena calmly waits for me to make the first move. I step forward and send a combination of punches at her. She dodges my jab to her face and blocks my hook to her body. The next hook she avoids and my fist flies right in front of her face into the air. She quickly counters me while my fist is still in motion and sends to fast jabs to my body. I am unable to avoid them and feel the sheer force of her power straight away.

I let out a load groan and resume me assault. I drive her back and Syrena nears the bars of the cage. Jab after jab gets avoided by her, but I get a few hooks in that she is unable to dodge or block. Her armor seems to be absorbing most of my power and I wonder what type of material it's made from. I however keep going and add in my legs and knees.

The crowd is surprised by the way the fight is unfolding at the moment. They see that Syrena is forced to defend herself and that she is taking some serious blows from me. I however see that Syrena is taking my shots without flinching at all. She is either very good at hiding the pain or I am simply not doing anything at all to her.

After another set of combinations I spin around in the air and my foot slams into the side of Syrena's head. For the first time this fight I bring her down to one knee and I see the surprised look on her face. I can also see the pain in her face and it gives me a much needed confidence boost. I close the gap between us, while Syrena is still on her knee. I slam my right fist into her face from above, just before she is able to get back on her feet. She goes down to one knee again and I hammer my fists down at her. I am amazed that she remains on one knee and tries to block my blows.

Syrena is somehow able to counter my attacks. It seems she had been counting the time between my blows and found a spot to attack herself. She hits my chest hard and I am forced back. She jumps to her feet and I go back at her. I send my right foot towards the side of her body. My shin connects with her body, but I can't pull my leg back. Syrena is holding it to the side of her body and suddenly I am lifted off the floor. Syrena slams me hard into the metal bars of the cage and I let out a loud cry. She moves me away from the bars and slams me back into them. She continues pummeling my body into the metal bars and I cry out in pain.

I get thrown across the cage and slam into the metal bars at the other end of the cage. In just a short time span Syrena managed to thoroughly punish my body and my muscles are aching. The crowd is cheering their champion on and slowly rise to my feet. I am surprised that Syrena is giving me time to recover from the punishment she just gave me.

I stretch my muscles and get myself ready to face Syrena once more. I know I will have to give it my all and I start to levitate in the air. I use my flight ability to quickly close the gap between us and Syrena runs towards me. We meet in the middle of the cage and unleash hell at each other. Now that my feet are off the ground I am having a much easier time dodging and avoiding Syrena's punches and kicks.

My right fist slams against Syrena's face, but the Asgardian goddess doesn't flinch and counters with a roundhouse kick. I am barely able to avoid it and try to kick her her head in response. Syrena ducks under it and swings a right hook up at my chest. I do a backflip in the air and dodge her hook. I am landing considerably more punches and kicks than Syrena at the moment. It seems like Syrena has yet to find an answer for my ability to fly.

Syrena slowly moves towards the cage wall to prevent me from being able to fly around her in circles. So far I have been able to hit her in the back several times and Syrena is starting to show signs of pain. My last hit against the back of her head made her groan in pain and it seems to have triggered her to do something about the situation she is in now.

I get above Syrena and my feet are touching the ceiling of the cage. I hammer my fists down at her head. Syrena is trying to block or dodge my barrage of punches. I am amazed at how fast she still is and I wonder how much longer I can keep this up myself. We have been fighting for a long time now and everyone in the arena is quiet at the moment. Syrena must be glad that we are in a cage or I could have exploited the entire gladiator pit to my advantage.

My arms are getting tired and I need to halt my assault soon. However I am finally breaking through Syrena's defense. My right fist slam into her face and my left fist quickly follows. I can see the worried look on Syrena's face, now that I am starting to pummel her face with my fists. Punch after punch lands in her face and she is forced against the metal bars.

Sweat is dripping down from my head on top of Syrena. She can see that I am getting exhausted and that my punches are starting to get weaker and the time between them is increasing. Suddenly my attack comes to a stop and I am slammed against the ceiling. Syrena's right fist shot up and smashed my face. I fall down and mid air Syrena kicks me in my stomach sending me to the other side of the cage. My back slams hard into the metal bars and I drop to the floor.

I try to get on all fours, but this time Syrena doesn't wait for me to recover and sprints over to me. The moment I get on all fours she kicks my stomach and sends me back in the air. She slams her fist into my abs and I slam against the metal bars. Before I am able to drop down, she rains down punch after punch against my body keeping me pinned sideways against the metal bars.

I try to fly away, but Syrena grabs my ankle and swings me around. She slams me against the metal bars a couple of times, but slamming me down hard on the floor. She keeps her hold on my ankle and drags my body across the cage. She is showing me off to the crowd and they all begin to cheer and chant her name.

Every muscle in my body aches like never before and my body wants to give up. My mind however is still fighting and I groan on the floor. Syrena notices that I am still not out and lifts me up in the air. She puts me in a backbreaker on her shoulders and starts to bend my spine. I cry out in pain and try to hit her with my fists. My punches have no power behind them and the pain in my back is getting unbearable.

Elizabeth Gillies – Ravenous
I'm sitting in my room cross-legged, sitting in deep meditation. The room is dark with only a few candles lit to illuminate the room. My body is here, but my mind is reaching out, seeing the cosmos that few people ever get to truly see. My mind wonders, just taking in the beauty of Creation, but soon my mind is drawn to a distant planet... in another galaxy... I see and hear roaring of crowds of a sporting event, but it's not one in the traditional sense. I see two figures in battle, powerful figures and soon recognize Captain Marvelous. I shiver as seeing her being beaten so thoroughly. I instinctively reach out with my mind to her, hoping she can sense me and give her the mental will to fight on or at least to escape.

My groans are getting louder and louder. I want to give up and submit to Syrena, but then I notice something in my mind. I hear a distant voice and I try to focus on it. I recognize the voice and it's Ravenous.

“How is this possible?” I think to myself and try to answer the call. "Ravenous is that you?"

Syrena stops her assault on my back for a moment. She was certain I would have submitted by now and she is honestly impressed with how much pain my body can take. She tightens her grip around my neck with her left hand. Her right hand moves up my leg and she grabs the fabric covering my crotch. She has no trouble ripping away the fabric tearing my suit open and revealing my pussy.
“Yes it's me. I'm on Earth. I was letting my mind wander the cosmos and found you. What do you want me to do? Is she going to kill you? Is this a battle to the death? I can strike at her mind. What do you want me to do?”

"No please don't do anything to Syrena. We are fighting for sports and I... I... I love her. I think she loves me as well, but she has to defend her title."

Syrena's fingers are moving around my pussy and I let out a moan instead of a groan. Syrena begins to tease my clit letting her fingers get really close to it almost touching it, before letting them trail away from it.

"Seems like you are enjoying this my love. Don't worry I won't make you cum like this. I am going to fuck you with a very big strap-on while you are all tied up." Syrena softly says to me so that only we can hear her words.

"Okay... okay, but... if you need me to stop her, just tell me... I'm here for you... I won't leave you... latch onto my mind, my will if it becomes too much... and I'll hold your spirit as she... I guess breaks your body..."

"Really you shouldn't... ahhh... hmmm... worry about me."

I am starting to pant like crazy. Syrena's fingers are starting to rub my clit and she lets my clit run between her index and middle finger.

"Oh... fuck... this feels good." I moan out at you instead of Syrena.

"That's it my love, sing for me before you submit." Syrena quietly says to me.

I am still trying to escape from the hold, but now everything is telling me to give up and enjoy what is happening. Syrena knows exactly how to get me aroused and everyone in the arena notices it as well. Syrena continues to play with my clit for almost two minutes, before tossing me across the cage and I hit the floor hard.

"Of course I'm going to worry about you... I'm not just your fellow Avenger... I'm your friend..." I hear your words, feel your arousal then your pain as you hit the floor. "Get up Marvelous. You have to get up! I know you can still beat her... draw on my strength if you need to..."

"I don't think I can beat her, she is out of my league."

I get on one knee and look up at Syrena, who is still at the other side of the cage. We both know this fight is as good as over. I have given it my all and she is still standing strong. I wish she would tell me how much her body hurts, because I can hardly see any damage on it. I decide to go out with a bang and maybe this will even knock Syrena off her feet. I lower my head and look at the ground beneath me.

I channel all my remain powers and suddenly my body bursts forward. Within a tenth of a second I close the distance between me and Syrena. I launch myself at her with both fists in front of me. My flight abruptly comes to an end and a shockwave passes through the arena knocking everyone in the arena off their feet. To my big surprise I am still mid-air and I look up at Syrena. She is holding my fists with her hands and she has her feet firmly planted on the floor. I can see the effort it cost her to stop my attack. She is gritting her teeth and I can see sweat dripping down her forehead.

I idly watch to see what will transpire next, holding my will back from striking at Syrena's mind. I don't know what will happen next, but you have to feel my worry and concern for you.

I am in total awe at the moment and my mind is unable to process what is currently happening. Syrena stopped my attack mid-flight, while I was coming at her with full force. We are both frozen in time for several seconds. Neither of us moving and we are just staring each other in the eyes. My body begins to move again, but it's not because I am moving it. Syrena is flinging me over her head and I crash into the metal bars behind her. I lie exhausted on the floor. My limbs don't want to move anymore and my mind wants to submit as well. Syrena walks over to me and places her foot on my chest.

She looks down at me and can see that I won't be getting up on my own any time soon. "Do you submit?"

"Yes I submit, you win... you win." I pant out exhausted.

The announcer comes back to life and Syrena is declared the winner of our fight. "The winner of the fight and still the champion of the arena... SYRENA!!!"

Syrena celebrates her victory with her fans, while keeping her foot planted on my chest. I turn my head and see that someone is heading to the cage with Syrena's special strap-on. The person hands Syrena the strap-on through the metal bars. Syrena strips out of her armor and puts on the strap-on. I watch in awe as she places the 14 inch strap-on around her waist and she gives the fake cock a slap. Syrena lets out a moan and I wonder why.

I watch in horror from millions of lightyears away at your defeat and having to submit then if possible, utterly shocked more when she puts on something that long. It's not possible for you to take something that long. She'll tear you in two or push it through your stomach trying to get it all into you. "Please Marvelous, let me stop her!"

"I want this and she deserves it."

Syrena reaches down and rips my suit from my body. She removes my gloves and boots until I am fully naked. She grabs my naked body and lifts me up in the air. She places my pussy above her dildo and pushes me against the metal bars. She holds me with one hand and places the tip of her dildo against my pussy.

"We are both going to enjoy this, the strap-on is connected with my nervous system. It's as close to a real cock for the person wearing it as possible." Syrena smiles at me and pushes the head of the dildo in my already wet pussy.

I let out a loud gasp followed by a moan. Syrena slowly starts to fuck me sliding more and more of the massive fake cock in my pussy. I can feel my pussy stretching wider and wider, as it tries to take all of the dildo.

"OH FUCK!!!" I cry out in sheer pleasure as the fake cock fills me up.

I feel nothing but pleasure filling you at the moment, but I'm concern if even your body can simply take such a length in your body, perhaps even pushing into your womb. I softly reach out to Syrena's mind, whispering in her own voice to remind her that you're not as built as she is.

Syrena slows down for a moment completely coming to a halt. She seems to be talking in her head just like I did before. I try to touch the mental connection you have established with me.

"What are you doing Ravenous? Why did Syrena stop?"

Before you can answer Syrena picks up her pace. She slams her pelvis hard into mine and my eyes go wide. The fake cock pushes deep into my womb and I let out an extremely loud moan. My arms wrap around Syrena's neck. I bury my face against her cheek and moan into her ear.

"Fuck me... fuck me... claim your prize, make me yours..." I moan into her ear. Syrena firmly grips my ass cheeks and begins to really fuck me now.

My body bounces up and down her massive fake cock and she is starting to moan like crazy as well. My pussy is trying to constrict the dildo, as it invades my insides.

"Just trying to remind her not to murder her with that thing... you don't want me to stop her... so I won't, but I won't let her kill you..."

I feel a twinge of jealousy when you tell her to make you hers and my darker side, the side I keep surpress from my heritage, whispers to you, "...she can't claim you... you know you already... belong to another... to... me"

My mind is getting lost in pleasure, but it snaps out of it when I hear you telling me that I belong to you. "Wha... what did you say? I... I belong to you?"

Syrena can now tell when I am talking to you and she places her lips on mine, her tongue slips in my mouth and quickly dominates my tongue. It seems that Syrena was able to hear you as well and thinks you are some sort of rival to her now. I am getting pounded into oblivion by Syrena and my ass slams against the metal bars every time she thrusts into me. I have my legs wrap around her waist and I moan loudly into her mouth. My mind is getting lost in a fog of lust. My orgasm is rapidly surfacing and it's going to hit me hard.

The darker side of me and not just my bottled up feelings is coming more to the forefront, my voice getting deeper and onomious as I continue to speak, "Yes... mine... since that day I rescued you... I've been ignoring it... trying to run away from it... but it's the truth... and you know it... accept it... as I'm a good master... to you Asgardian, if you can hear me... a mortal playing as a goddess... do not damage my property or..."

I send an image into her mind of Asgard in flames, consumed by hellfire and the very ground crumbling...

I hardly pick up what you are saying and the only things I am picking up is that I am supposed to be someone's property. I can hear Syrena threatening someone and I guess it's you. Our minds somehow seemed to have combined. I am still getting fucked hard and all of this confusion has made me forget all about my orgasm for a moment. My pussy suddenly begins to squirt and my mouth opens wide screaming out my orgasm. Syrena continues to kiss me and pound me against the metal bars.

"She is not your property!" I hear Syrena's voice in my head. "I have had my fair share of dealings with you demons and it never ended well for your kind."

Syrena breaks the kiss and begins to shout out for ropes. "I need ropes!"

Someone quickly shows up with a bunch of ropes and Syrena places me on the floor. She ties my wrists to my ankles and picks me up again. She puts me into a full nelson position and without warning slams her dildo into my ass. My eyes go wide and my tongue drops out of my mouth. Syrena's hands are on the back of my head and she begins to fuck me into submission.

"She can't take that kind of punishment you empty headed blonde bimbo! I swear if you kill her, I'll personally take your soul to the Pit and let Hellhounds use your body as a chew toy!"

"You can take it can't you my love?" Syrena asks me in our minds. Her dildo her moving deeper and deeper in my ass.

"Yes goddess yes fuck me!" I cry out in pleasure, as the dildo claims more and more of my ass.

I watch my breasts bounce up and down, while Syrena is roughly claiming my ass. The full nelson is quite painful, but it makes it only more enjoyable. My arms and legs are impaired due to the ropes holding them together. The crowd is roaring and cheering as Syrena fucks me to another orgasm. They have no idea what my relationship with Syrena is and to them it simply looks like she is dominating a loser.

I rein back in my demonic half, scaring myself with how close that part of me came to the surface. I take a few breaths then speak in my normal voice for Syrena to hear,

"I'm not a demon... but... nevermind. Don't hurt her. She can't take something that size completely into her. She's not Asgardian. You'll rupture something or break her spine... if you care about her, you won't do that to her."

"I can take Ravenous, don't worry about me. A part of me is Kree and I can take much more than a normal human or Kree." I manage to focus my mind for a second, before slipping back in my state of lust.

Syrena is bouncing me up and down her massive cock in the cage and another orgasm rips through my body. My pussy squirts large quantities of my juices around and Syrena keeps on fucking me. Her hands push my head down further and she impales my ass on the entire dildo. I am panting like crazy and my body is fighting the pain and pleasure. Syrena seems to be getting close to an orgasm herself. She is moaning louder than me and I manage to wonder where she got a strap-on like this. Syrena fucks me harder and harder while her moans are getting louder and louder. My own body is getting close to another orgasm and it seems like Syrena wants us to cum together.

My eyes watch the dildo appear and disappear in rapid succession and my pussy is soaking wet again. Juices are leaking out of my pussy like never before. It's a good thing Syrena isn't trying to break me, because I would be her slave in a heartbeat at the moment. We are both moaning loudly and we are on the verge of an orgasm.

"Cum with me Captain Marvelous!" Syrena cries in joy and together we unleash our orgasms.

We are both squirting our juices around and after our orgasms end, Syrena lifts me off her fake cock and places me on the floor. She unties the ropes and flips me over her shoulder. She celebrates her victory with her fans one last time and carries me out of the cage to her room.

I feel you slip into unconsciousness from the power of your release, but I keep my focus on you and Syrena as she takes you out of the arena. She did the complete opposite of really hurting you, but I patiently wait to make sure she doesn't do any real damage or I would teach her the true meaning of pain.

Syrena carries me into her room and she places me down on her sofa. She heads to her bathroom and fills her massive bath with soothing water. She takes off her strap-on and places it in a closet. She goes back to me and carries my exhausted body to the bathroom. She steps into her bath and sits down tenderly holding me in her arms.

{alt}

Syrena is tenderly stroking my hair and my head is lying against her shoulder. She places a few kisses on my forehead and her other hand is rubbing my sore abs. "Rest now my love, I will take care of you."

Meanwhile in parts unknown to mortals, a female is running towards a figure cloaked in shadows. "Mistress did you feel it? Your daughter, your daughter slipped into her true form."

"Yes I felt it as well my servant. It seems that she can no longer hold back her true self." The figure in the shadow says.

"Should we try to capture her or do you want me to kill her now that we know her location?" The female says with hatred in her voice.

"NO!!! You will do no such thing! She will join us willingly, she just needs a final push. This Captain Marvelous seems to be her trigger, but going after her would be counterproductive. She would just protect her against us. No you will go after Syrena and you will enslave her. Captain Marvelous will try to save her together with Ravenous. Find a way to face Captain Marvelous alone and break her in front of Ravenous and offer her to Ravenous." The figure in shadow unfolds her plans and begins to laugh. "You will join us very soon my daughter."

I slowly open my eyes and look into angel blue eyes. "Welcome back my love." I hear the sweet voice from Syrena say to me.

Her fingers from her right hand are running through my hair and her left hand is rubbing over my abs. The water is allowing my muscles to recover faster than normal and I begin to move my arms. My right hand moves above the water and reaches for Syrena's head. I place my hand on her cheek and guide her head down a bit and kiss her.

"Our fight was amazing and I love you." I smile at the goddess above me and kiss her again.

"You are powerful Captain Marvelous or should I call you Yvonne?" Syrena smiles down at me and gives me a kiss this time.

"Yvonne... you can call me Yvonne." I respond and let Syrena continue to take care of me.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: Infinity War: Captain Marvelous vs Syrena
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 05:12:02 PM »
fantastic story and a great fight

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 05:45:07 PM »
Thanks, I know the writing is different from my other stories so it might be a bit odd to read.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 11:41:30 PM »
Awesome job!!