News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The WOW Project - Episode 2 - Tina Lee & Aliyah vs Caliente Y Loca

• 5 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
The WOW Project with Tina Lee is an ongoing wrestling series on the Cyber Fight section.

For more information about The WOW Project click here
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=70941.0

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: The WOW Project - Episode 2 - Tina Lee & Aliyah vs Caliente Y Loca
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 09:57:58 PM »
An elevator door opens and out steps the young blonde Aliyah in a t-shirt and shorts… She turns to step
out of the elevator and stumbles off to the side away from the camera… What the…?

I told you they’d be there The camera turns to show the star of the show, Tina Lee, dressed in a knee-length magenta dress and matching heels. Hehe… You get used to it after awhile sweetie.

Aliyah steps into the frame with her cheeks just a touch red from blushing. If you say so… In any case, let’s check out of this hotel and get to the ring.

Tina smiles at her friend. I can’t go right now. I have a meeting with some of the production people. Why don’t you wait for me and we can get a ride together... or you can even sit in if you want…

Aliyah fails to stifle a yawn. I don’t know. I guess I’ll just go to the show myself. I'm
looking very forward to kicking some butt tonight

Tina’s smile shows concern trying to look out for her friend. You know those two crazy Latin hotties are after you hon. You need to be careful. If you’re gonna go alone why don’t you wait in my locker room where you get there? You can lock the door when you’re there and be safe until I can get there to watch your back. I’ll let Maria know to let you into my dressing room.

Thanks Tina. I’m gonna ask Maria to let me take on Carmen or Eva tonight. It doesn’t matter which one. I need to start making them pay for all the trouble they’ve been causing. And I KNOW I can take either of them one on one. Ooooh… I’m really going to tear them in half…

Heyyyyyy… Save it for the promo babe… hehe…

Hehehehe….. Ok.. Ok… Hehehe… They just get me so worked up…

I’ve been there Ali…. I’m sure you can take either one in a fair match too. But just remember to pick your spots. Those two work like jackals. They will wait until they gain a clear advantage and then pounce. You just gotta make sure you fight them on fair terrain.

Got it… Mom… hehe… Anyways… I gonna get going. I will see you there… Byyeeeee….

Tina turns to go to the conference room where a few people are already seated. The door closes..

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »
The scene shifts to the opening video package. The camera shows the stunning Tina Lee hair down in a glittering silver and black top with matching short shorts. The camera zooms quickly towards my face fixing my brown eyes on everyone watching?

So you want to be a wrestler? Do you? Do you have ANY idea what it takes? Do you have
any idea how that feels? Well let me show you. See what I see. Feel what I feel.

My eyes close. My face fades and the scene changes to a dreamscape while Breath and Life from Chronicles plays in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlePbRlbNgk

A standard ring with steam rising around it all in shadows all set in black and white with a silhouette of my lean body bouncing in the ring.

Feel the glory...

A flash of me raising her hands standing on the buckles, arms in triumph.
 The thrill of the victory as it makes your heart rattle in your chest.

Back to the silhouette bouncing in the ring ...
Feel the pain...
 A flash of me hitting the steel railing outside the ring, yelping before arching in pain and slumping to the floor...
 The excruciating pain that curls your toes and paralyzes you.

The silhouette crashes to the mat and crawls towards the ropes.
Feel the preparation...
 My arms and chest flex as she press a barbell off her chest. Sweaty and red faced I jog briskly on the treadmill...
 Fight for 30 minutes... 200 mile drive... 2 hours in the gym... Wait in the arena... Fight for 30 minutes... Repeat...Day in... Day out...

The silhouette grabs the ropes and climbs to her feet. Leaning on the rope, sweat drips from her forehead....
Feel the drive...
 I throw a series of chops and then a spinning back fist to drop my taller thin opponent to her back.
When your will outlasts you adversary's will.

The silhouette bounces off the ropes and charges off the screen
Feel the power...
I lift my opponent across my back and drops down to her knees sharply bending her opponent across her back...
Your opponent weak and helpless... her fate in your hands

The silhouette raises her arms facing the ropes.
Feel the defeat...
My blonde opponent flexes over me sitting on my shoulders trapping my face in her thighs.
Breathless and hurt under your opponent as she humiliates you and poses over your beaten body...

The silhouette is seen on her back from above the rafters, zooming in as she lays there.
Feel the hate...
I'm seen nose to nose with bigger, shorter, heavy and petite opponents, one after the other.
From your rival who wants nothing more than to break your body and crush your soul...

The silhouette kips up to her feet and flexes...
Feel the love...
 I leap up onto the turnbuckle and strikes my signature pose, eyes closed, arms outstretched, chest out, head back, hair down to her butt as I absorb the crowd's supporting chant. TEE-NAH! TEE-NAH! TEE-NAH!
From the millions of Lee-gionaires...

The silhouette leaps on the buckle and strikes the same pose...
(In quick succession) Feel the ups... Feel the downs... Feel the rush... Feel the excitement...Feel the agony... FEEL...

Fade to black
Feel it all...

The dreamscape fades and my eyes open and lock with the viewers again. I smile.
So you wanna be a wrestler? Good... Come with me...

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 12:13:57 AM »
Aliyah enters the arena and is immediately greeted by security and WOW Commissioner Maria Sanchez.
Welcome Aliyah… Tina called in and told us to look out for you… Let's get you to her dressing room.

Awww… that’s so sweet… Lead the way Ms. Sanchez. I'm glad you are here... I wanted to
talk to you about... About HER....

As Aliyah and Maria nears Tina's dressing room, they cross paths with Eva, one half of the dreaded tag team Caliente y Loca. Oh… look at Miss Special Tina’s little friend… I bet you think you're a
star now don't you just cuz you're carrying her bags in front of a camera.

Maria quickly steps between both wrestlers, arms stretched trying to keep them separate.
Eva! Go to your locker room...

Aliyah lunges for Eva's hair coming up with a handful before Maria pushes them apart. Eva circles around at bay smiling. Let her go. Tonight is the night that she gets the beating she deserves.

ENOUGH! You two want each other... It's settled... TONIGHT... It's Eva vs Aliyah.... IN THE RING... Now both of you BEHAVE!

YES! You're dead meat Eva!... I'm gonna finish off you and then your chubby...

SMAAAAAACCCKKKK!

Eva viciously slaps Aliyah turning her around. Aliyah rubs her cheek, looks at Eva and charges but Maria wraps her up and tries to wrestle her to the door. As Maria ties up Aliyah, Eva evades Maria and slaps her hard again...

SMAAAAAACCCKKKK!

THAT’S ENOUGH CARMEN! GO NOW!

Eva rolls her eyes. Whatever... hehehe.... I have one more thing to say.... Aliyah... I'll meet you in the ring tonight... but I'm ready to go right now. I'm not hard to find. If you want to get bitch-slapped some more before the match. I'm game.

The match will be IN THE RING... NOW GO EVA OR YOU'RE SUSPENDED!

Ok... Ok... Ok... I'm going... See you soon Ali... MUAH

CALL YOUR FAMILY EVA! I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU IN THAT RING TONIGHT!
GRRRRRRRRR.

Eva leaves and the scene calms down. Maria looks at Aliyah. I'm the commissioner and I'm supposed to be neutral. Just lock the door, chill out in Tina's locker room and get her in the ring. You've got a couple of hours and then you'll get exactly what you want. You only need to be patient.

Ali still rubbing her cheeks and shaking with anger nods but doesn't seem happy. I know I
know... She's soooooooo annoying. Ooohhhhhhh... Thank you Ms. Sanchez. Once I beat her in the
middle of the ring I'll feel a lot better.

Ali paces the locker room anxiously feeling the heat from the two slaps radiating on her cheeks.... Her heart pounds as she begins to stomp around the dressing room already in her wrestling gear... Unable to contain her anger any longer she shoves the door open and marches through backstage... EVVVVVAAAAA!!!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 04:17:38 AM »
I am walking down the hall when I hear Aliyah coming down the hall looking for my partner Eva, they are having a match tonight.  I don't want her attacking Eva so I duck down a side hallway that dead ends at an elevator and hide behind a vending machine.  You come storming by and as soon as you pass the side hallway, I come out behind you charging with forearms to the back of your head catching you off guard.

Me:  who are you looking for Bitch?  You looking for Eva?  You are going to have to go through me first.

I shove your face into the wall, before I grab your arm and whip you into the opposite wall as you bounce off.  I charge out at you but you come out with a forearm to my chest sending me back into the original wall.

Aliyah:  Typical of you two, the only way that you can beat me one on one is a cowardly sneak attack like this one.  What are you going to do now Bitch?

You grab me by the hair and pull me down the hall before you hair toss me into a bunch of folding chairs making a loud crash.  You pick me up by my hair again and go to whip me into some back stage equipment but I reverse the whip slamming you into it back first.  I charge at you with a clothesline across your tits.  As you hold your chest, I drag you down the hall now by your hair towards catering.  A bunch of catering workers are setting up food for after tonights matches on some long tables.  I pull you through the door and whip you into the wall.  I send knees into your belly.  I drag you by your hair and pull you up to one of the tables.  I grab you by your hair and try to slam you face first into a cake but you put your arms down stopping me from slamming your face. 

Me:  Come on bitch!!! You know you want some cake!!!!

You send a chop to my tits as I back up a bit holding my chest.  I come at you charging, but you scoop me up and easily bodyslam me onto the table with the cake causing the table to break down the middle and all of the food to come dumping onto me in that section.

More to come...

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 10:57:10 PM »
I arrive at the venue and stride confidently through the arena. Commissioner Sanchez has told me that she had a big opponent lined up for me tonight and I'm psyched for the challenge. I hear a little commotion but that's not unusual for backstage at a wrestling show. With all the strong personalities in the ring and running the show, it's amazing that a show can come off fairly organized at all.

I push the door open Hey Ali... Whatcha... I see Ali is not in the dressing room. It only takes half a second before I put 2 and 2 together. Oh Noooo . I drop my bag and run towards the commotion with the cameraman trying to keep up.

I arrive at the scene with wrecked tables and food everywhere. I find Ali down with Maria and EMT's
checking her out. Ali... Are you ok?

Ugggggghhh... I'm fine... GET OFF ME! She yells as she pushes herself to her feet holding her side.

UGGHHHH... Those two Loca Bi....

I look at her nodding slightly almost giving her permission to say exactly how she feels.

Those two Loca Bit....

It's ok... You can say it...

Those two Loca BEES attacked me!

I bite my lip and force myself not to giggle at her refusal to curse.  Regardless of her words she's still furious. Let's get those BEES... TONIGHT.

Maria is sympathetic but she shakes her head... No No No No No... I already have the
matches planned... And Ali... you get your chance at revenge on Eva... Tina is in the main event... Maybe next week...

NEXT WEEK? Did you hear Ali? Did you see what just happened? Forget your main event. Whoever you have in mind can wait! Those BITCHES want the spotlight? Well let's see what happens when they get what they ask for.... Me and Ali and the Locas... TONIGHT!

But but... This is big... Not just big... But HUGE! Tina... You are going to take on...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU HAVE IN MIND! Those two Locas tried to take out my
partner and we are going to make it right.... Not next week... Not tomorrow... TONIGHT!!!

Tina, please reconsider... I had to pull a lot of strings to get your opponent here tonight. She's as big of a star as there is. She flew in from overseas and her tour is ending soon... I'm not sure...

You tell her.. Whoever she is... I'm not having some GARBAGE match with a mystery
opponent... Not when my partner got blindsided tonight! She's not bigger than me... And she's not more important than Ali. You find another match for her... You're a smart lady... Make this work!

Ay! Dios Mio! Oh Tina... I'll get it taken care of... But mi amiga... When this comes back to bite you in the butt, don't blame me. This is on you!

JUST DO IT MARIA!

Maria storms off in a huff while I help Ali back to the locker room.

Thank you Tina... We are so going to crush those Bees tonight

hahaha... We gotta work on your promos partner...