News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Against All Odds (Athletic Black woman vs. Blond Amazon)

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« on: May 28, 2018, 04:22:02 PM »

Sorry to post two chat logs so close, but I am moving and won't be here for about two weeks. 

Disclaimer:  I am a STRONG BLACK WOMAN!  I have a reputation for being ruthless when I fight, yet FAIR!  This fight contains Violence, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, and a BIG ol' Dildo, that someone is going to take up the WAZOO!  You KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!  Don't you, you SLUT! 
This fight was enhanced with several photos of the after fight that I can show you ONLY if you can reach me on Trillian!  They would take up FAR too much space here!  (So I will just post Ms. P. in her fighting outfit and ME walking away)

On May 25th I wanted to put myself to the ultimate test.  I fought a taller, much bigger, and stronger opponent that I faced last year, Ms. Platforms.  She is a beast in combat!  I managed to barely beat her the first time, then was the first girl out in a 3 way match in which she quickly dispatched me.  So yesterday (May 25) she pounded on me early and I thought for sure I was soon going to be munching her carpet!  It was all her in the early going as she doubled me over and had my black ass!  Only a desperate blind kick to her kitty saved me!  By not letting up after my lucky well placed kick, I proceeded to pin her to the ground and sit on her face, which led to a happy ending!   She then demanded a Loser gets screwed match in which my 10" Strap-On, "Mandingo" was available for the Winner to use on the poor loser!  Here is what happened; 

May 26 3:52 PM
Simone: It is a week after our first Hells Angels cage match, and you have asked me for a loser gets fucked revenge match!  I have volunteered my awesome 10" dildo, "Mandingo", to be used by the winner of the match!  I think you are crazy, because I have never lost a match in that steel cage, so I am happy to bring Mandingo!  Mandingo is hung from the center of the cage on a string at a height of 8' off the ground, so that when one of us dominates they will be able to jump up and get it down to use on the loser!  The door will again be locked until the winner asks for it to be opened.  I wear only my purple thong again as I enter the cage first.  I turn and wait anxiously for another chance to make you my BITCH!  You have a decent height and weight advantage over me!
 (oooooo goosebumps)

ms_platforms: i head into the cage wearing my shiny metallic silver bra and thong set with black trim with the matching black fishnets up to mid thigh with black knee boots.  i glance to you as i try to focus at the task at hand and glance upward at Mandingo as it hangs, suspended from the top of the cage.
Simone: As they slam the cage door shut I slowly walk over to you.  "I would think that you would be embarrassed to fight me again, after the last time we fought!  I destroyed your big white ASS!  Well THIS TIME IT GETS BETTER!  After I maul your pussy and big tits, I am going to FUCK EVERY HOLE ON YOU, cxnt!  Are you ready to be FUCKED BITCH?!? 
ms_platforms: I smirk as I step face to face with you. "whatever, you dumb black cxnt . . . i am going to toss you around this cage like a ragdoll!"
Simone: I approach you with a swagger of confidence that I will defeat you again, despite your size and strength advantage!  I run at you headlong and dive at you with my head off to your right side as I wrap my arms around you, driving my shoulder into your belly!  My claws then dig into your ass and I dig my nails into your butt cheeks! 
ms_platforms: not at all expecting a spear right from the start, your shoulder drives into my belly and knocks the air out of me and knocks me backward, off balance then your hands grip my ass cheeks to pull me into you. "AAAhhhgggggg...." 
Simone: A blow like that would have leveled a normal woman, yet all it does is knock you backwards a couple of steps, but it does knock the wind out of you.  And so as you gasp for breath, I remove my claws from your ass and start alternating left and right uppercuts to your under-boobs!  The first punch to each tit makes it fly up and out of its holster, rendering your bra useless!  "AWWW!  What's the matter cxnt?  Is this black bitch too fast for you!"  After a couple of uppercuts to each breast, I drive an underhanded left into your belly-button, and then punt your pussy! 
ms_platforms: i groan as your uppercuts punish my tits and knock them hanging out over the silver cups to my bra.  my mouth gasps as another punch connects to my belly, again driving the wind from me as i hunch over in pain until your swift kick swings up between my legs and drops me to my knees! my hands clutch my crotch in pain and i howl "OOOOOOHHHHWWWWWWWW...."
Simone: "I OWN YOUR FUCKING WHITE ASS NOW, YOU cxnt!"  I am now quite wet and sweaty from my early total domination over you!  Standing behind you now I rip off your bra and then kick your back to knock you down on your hands and knees!  Then I mount you, laying over your back as my hands reach underneath you and I start dry milking your huge tits!  I alternate yanking on each tit, milking you!  "THIS HAS GOT TO BE REALLY HUMILIATING FOR YOU WHITE WHORE!"  And I laugh along with all of the Hells Angels who are watching me humiliate you!  After I pull on your tits for a minute or two I slide back and stand behind you.  I reach inside your tiny thong and seize your engorged clit with my right hand!  "IT'S OVER NOW BITCH!  . . . GET READY FOR MANDINGO!" 
ms_platforms: "OOWWWGGGgggg.....NOOOOO!....."  grunting as you free my huge tits and begin milking me like a cow as i cry out from the pain of your uppercuts and kick, until your hand is able to find its way into my tiny silver thong in search of my clit.  i squirm and try to and crawl away.
Simone: I rake my nails across your clit and then rip the flimsy thong off of your ass!  It wedges into your pussy crack, and then finally rips off of you!  As you crawl away you pass underneath Mandingo.  I run to it and use your back as a stepping stone, leaping up to snatch it down! 
As I land I quickly discard my thong and strap it on!  Then I strut towards you, with the 10" black dildo strapped to me and grin as I kick you in the belly as you crawl!  "TIME TO GET MANDINGO PRIMED!  . . . OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY AHHHH!" 

ms_platforms: i groan as you step on my back, knocking me to the ground. when i try to get up and crawl away, your foot swings into my belly and knocks me over again. my arms clutch my belly as i roll to my side.
Simone: I flip you onto your back and straddle you.  As I look down I am SO HORNY that I can't wait to proceed to the NEXT hole!    "OPEN WIDE BITCH!"  . . .
Then I shove Mandingo into your mouth!   
Simone: SUCK IT!

ms_platforms: my eyes widen as you shove Mandingo into my mouth; my red lips wrap around it and i groan!  It is way bigger that i could ever have imagined as my hands hold onto your thighs for any sort of support as i struggle and suck it.
Simone: "Now get it nice and wet, so that it goes easily into the next hole that I am sticking it in!"  I laugh as I push Mandingo almost all the way to the hilt into your mouth!  "WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY NOW ARROGANT WHITE cxnt?!?  . . .
I do not wait for a response as your mouth is full!  LOL  I make one more thrust of Mandingo into your mouth and then pull it out! 

"YOU WILL LIKE THIS NEXT PART, WHORE!"  I then thrust Mandingo fully inside of your cxnt!  ALL 10 INCHES!!! 
ms_platforms: i gag and choke around Mandingo as my saliva sprays down along the shaft! struggling to suck as i begin to feel way out of my league against Mandingo.  panting deeply as you pull it from my mouth and move down between my stocking and boot clad legs.  i tilt my head to look down and my eyes widen more and you line the head up to my bald pussy and thrust in, HARD and DEEP! my head snaps backward "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........"

Simone: My right hand reaches out, seizing your throat as I thrust Mandingo into your cxnt, burying it inside of you, deeply with each stroke!  The night air is filled with the sound of my hips smacking into yours over and over as I take fiendish delight in FUCKING YOU!  "I OWN YOUR BIG ASS NOW, WHITE BITCH!"  WHO'S YOUR DADDY, cxnt?!?  . . . I AM YOUR NEW DADDY, . . .  AND YOUR MOMMY!  . . . FUCK YEA!"  "SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK " 
 (Oh GAWD!  SO HOT SHELLY!)
The Hells Angels are now almost silent as they watch with one hand inside their pants and breathing heavily!

ms_platforms: my toes curl in my boots as you deliver long deep thrusts, over and over, into my swollen bald cxnt!  my thick white frame can do nothing but wither on the ground as you fuck me over and over again.
Simone: My left hand now reaches out as I still hold onto your throat and seizes your right nipple!  I pinch down really hard and twist it, as I continue to pump Mandingo into your sloppy wet pussy!  "CUM OR NOT BITCH!  IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME!  YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO LIKE THE FINAL HOLE!  "SMACK . . . . . SMACK . . . . . SMACK  . . . . . SMACK!" 
ms_platforms: "UUUUHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....."  my legs shake and tremble in my fishnets and boots as i begin to cum hard.  my swollen pussy starts squirting and throbbing against Mandingo as my body shakes and twists.
Simone: "YEA YOU FUCKING SLUT! . . . AT LEAST IT WASN'T ALL BAD!"     
I yank Mandingo out of you and turn you over, onto your hands and knees, while you are still docile from your huge orgasm!  "NOW OPEN WIDE!"  I laugh loudly as I ram Mandingo into your ASS HOLE!   
"YIP-E-KAY-YA MOTHERFUCKER!" 
(OMG!  that has got to hurt!)

ms_platforms: my body twitches as the Hells Angels erupt in cheers seeing you force me to a panting spurting orgasm, and then you flip me over.  my muscles feel weak and i suddenly tense up as i feel Mandingo push between my creamy ass cheeks, right up my tight asshole! i scream out;  "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGG............N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Simone: I can't quite bury Mandingo on my first stroke, so I really ram the second stroke, successfully burying it!  I follow that with a half dozen more strokes as I pound your ASS HARD!  "O.K.  now cxnt!  WHO IS YOUR NEW MOMMY?" 
ms_platforms: my body gets jolted as you bury Mandingo with your second thrust and then start to pump out my tight ass. "OOWWWWWWW....YOU ARE!!!!"
Simone: I stop pounding you and pull Mandingo out and un-strap him.  Then I hook my index and middle fingers into your pussy and flip your ass over your head so that you are now on your back again!  "AND MAMA NOW NEEDS YOU TO EAT HER PUSSY, . . . UNTIL I CUM!"  Then I jam my very wet and sweaty labia tightly to your mouth and start sliding forward and back, as I FUCK YOUR FACE!        "EAT IT BITCH!" 
ms_platforms: groaning as you pull Mandingo from my raw asshole and give me a harsh finger pussy flip, i land on my back and see you’re your black pussy hovering over my face, and then you lower it as i gasp and extend my tongue obediently, licking your pink slit and clit gliding back and forth.
Simone: I am SO horny from using you like a rag doll, that I cum almost immediately!  For the short duration that you licked me, I spew an amazing amount of my liquid honey!  I get up slowly to a standing ovation by the Hells Angels!  I put a foot on your face and flex my muscles to display my total dominance, and then ask for the cage to be opened.  "7 and 0 IN THE CAGE!"  I proclaim and then walk off into the Arizona desert night, without putting one stitch of my clothing back on!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:28:37 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline w3501

• God Member
Re: Against All Odds (Athletic Black woman vs. Blond Amazon)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:32:51 PM »
Wow, another big blonde fucked up by Simone, I wonder if there is a blonde out there who can take her?