News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.

• 43 Replies

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Re: A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 07:01:16 AM »
Thank you for replying and explaining  it's a great idea and would have been exciting to see.
It's just a bit like getting a pressie but not being able to open it   :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 08:06:10 PM »
Thank you for replying and explaining  it's a great idea and would have been exciting to see.
It's just a bit like getting a pressie but not being able to open it   :)

You are welcome to join the group and activities. Call me in trillian if you want.
Discord : asian_fighter#8776

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2019, 09:14:05 PM »
Today I met the cocky western wolves preciosa on road. She thought she would be of any good but after a small fight I put her out and took her back to our hideout as prisoner. She is hanging in a dungeon by her hands stark naked. Any of our members want to have fun with her?
And yes keep vigil cause her gang members may try to rescue her.

Offline Goddess_Faith

• Rule #1 Don't piss off the Goddess!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 12:55:11 AM »
I'm willing to try and represent the Oriental Ocelots.

Offline preciosa

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2019, 07:07:12 AM »
finally coming to with a sharp gasp...body tingling in the cold air, slowly coming to the realization that I am stripped naked, wrists bound tightly over my head....hanging completely vulnerable in the ocelot's den....

Offline Juliehot

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2019, 09:02:17 AM »
Hello friends so I am trying this once again after a huge success (in old yahoo days) and a failure (in Trillian group chat) and with a huge difference this time. The previous ones were for girls only but this time it is open to all. Yes that means girls, guys, TS, ALL ! So I guess all those who enjoy mixed fun and roleplays only join this group.
So to state it clearly it is a continuing roleplay fun. I/We used to call it GANGWAR roleplay.
The storyline is pretty simple, in a city there are 2 rival gangs and they always try to outmatch, outclass and outwit the rival gang and the cops too (in my original plot there were no cops but later we added the cops as a 3rd gang to spice up things a bit more). So whenever the members of the rival gangs meet on streets sparks fly and there goes some fight/encounter. These fight can be of many kinds, it can be a 1 vs 1 fight or 2 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or 2 vs 3, etc. depends on the available gang members (players) online and willing to play at that moment. Usually they are NHB kind street fights but in some cases we saw 1 on 1 challenge fights to of other kinds say wrestling, or Boxing etc.
The results are of mixed kinds too. The defeated gang members may be left on the street after torture or/and humiliation or/and may be captured by the winner gang and taken to their den/place for further torture or/and humiliations etc. It may so happen that one or/and some of them escapes during fight and some captured.
They can be freed from captivity either by escape somehow (need to be detailed how) or by a rescue operation by their fellow members (it may so happen that during rescue some of the captivator gang members being taken as prisoner or may be the rescue attempt fails and those who came to rescue become captured) or the prisoner may buy their freedom by fighting a rival gang member in a challenge match or if everything fails (then for the sake of the roleplay going) it will be assumed that they are freed/escaped somehow after 3 days of captivity.
So here it is about all we ever did in our previous successful attempt on this and hope to repeat all and may be some more (I am actually wishing to see new things scenarios).
We use this thread as a message board for the updation of the group's activities. So anything happened in the group should be posted here by at least one member involved in the activity may be (preferably) with the logs. Or may be simply the activity, say like.....

1. Today (date) member 'P','Q','R' of Gang 'A' met member 'X','Y' of Gang 'B' and after a fierce fight 'X' is captured by Gang 'A' while 'Y' fled. 'X' is now a prisoner of Gang 'A' and s/he will face the wrath of Gang 'A'.
            OR
2. Today (date) member 'P','Q', of Gang 'A' made a successful raid on the den of Gang'B' to rescue 'A's captured member 'S' and also able to capture 'Z' of Gang 'B'. etc.

The list of gang members along-with their FCF & trillian ids (if exists) to be posted here. The list should be updated every time a new member joins a gang or changes gang.

HOPE TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL THIS TIME.

Interested in

Offline Goddess_Faith

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2019, 11:13:46 PM »
finally coming to with a sharp gasp...body tingling in the cold air, slowly coming to the realization that I am stripped naked, wrists bound tightly over my head....hanging completely vulnerable in the ocelot's den....

Today, I offered our precious prisoner a chance to go free...but I made her earn it with personal service and play.

She's an amazing woman, and I look forward to recapturing her sometime down the line (or having my way with her after a fellow gang member does ;-) )

Preciosa is officially free to roam the streets again and rejoin the Wolves...who seem to be hiding or really short on numbers...

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2019, 02:16:45 AM »
this sounds fun, but I don't use Trillian

Offline Goddess_Faith

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2019, 03:04:30 AM »
its soo easy to use....

It's JUST possible that her disinterest in using Trillian doesn't involve difficulty or ease of use. :-P

Offline Goddess_Faith

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2019, 03:11:41 AM »
So, after one Wolf was found wandering the streets alone and faced with 2 Ocelots, a new Wolf unofficially but technically emerged to even the odds.

The group paired off to face each other in separate 1 on 1 battles with the caveat that defeat would mean the lone remaining team member would be doubled up on.

Unfortunately for Jannetfighter, she either chose to abandon her newest fellow gang member (who needs to officially declare her allegiance here) to the 2 Ocelots...but not long after, the newest Wolf Danielle managed to bludgeon the less-experienced (at brutal street fighting) Goddess of wrestling and leave her to bleed on the streets before being stalked into an alley by Sindy and the Ocelot Gang leader Li Mei who showed up shortly after the Goddess was left for dead.

Despite the disappearance of 1 wolf and the unfortunate death of one honoured and martyred Ocelot, the 2 remaining Ocelots managed to punish and capture the remaining Wolf Danielle and bring her back to the Ocelot lair to replace the one that the now-deceased Goddess had released earlier in the day.

The fate of Jannet for abandoning the fight has yet to be determined, but it has been suggested that such an act be punished by being captured by the opposing gang...which COULD mean that the Ocelots now have TWO members of the smaller Wolf gang (hehe Wolfgang) captured and at their mercy for the next few days...barring a miracle growth in membership and a successful effort...

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2019, 06:06:18 PM »
Come on Wolves, you need to get Precosia back!
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2019, 06:07:34 PM »
Ok I was able to get back on trillian, might try this out

Offline Goddess_Faith

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2019, 07:37:24 PM »
Come on Wolves, you need to get Precosia back!

You need to catch up, I granted her freedom already.

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 03:18:20 AM »
Ok I was able to get back on trillian, might try this out

Choose a gang, post your preference here and call me in trillian,  will add you to the group chat

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 03:24:28 AM »
western wolves