News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.

• 43 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 01:09:54 AM »
Yay welcome to the wolves ... x

thanks

Offline Jennluv3r

• New here message me for details :)
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2019, 02:26:31 PM »
Western Wolves for me :)

Offline SamOkutsu

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2019, 03:07:21 PM »
Hello, looking forward to fighting in a gang war, makes me miss h/s,  ;)

I love nhb and tanning on the beach.

Offline thalitasants

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2019, 08:45:48 AM »
now i'm a western wolves
Kiss My Foot, or My ass!!

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2019, 09:31:36 AM »
  I like it  very interesting and looks like fun
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2019, 12:11:28 PM »
WOW!!! What an week, after some great roleplay it is finally ending a scene in gangwar. Xxxcatxxx cindy found to be a traitor for oo and she back stabbed us when she released jannet and danielle but ultimately got caught by the leader of oo ie. Me, after a fierce fight in which a few members from each gang participated it is now all quiet on both front as both cindy and me are badly hurt but ultimately brought back to our own place by our mates.  Now the war is on high as both gang got some new members and all are ready to pounce on the opposition gang at first glance and chance. So perhaps a nasty time is up ahead.
Discord : asian_fighter#8776

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2019, 12:16:08 PM »
  I like it  very interesting and looks like fun

Thank you but this is a girls only group. So can't give you access. But I am thinking of starting another gangwar group for open to all. Hoping you will like to be a part of it?

Offline Bikini_jessica

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2019, 06:07:26 AM »
I will join the wolves

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2019, 06:27:21 AM »
This is a special message as I am posting for a new entry chrishtinafighter in trillian as she left FCF but joined gangwar group.  She join the western wolves. 

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2019, 09:33:22 AM »
Hello friends so I am trying this once again after a huge success (in old yahoo days) and a failure (in Trillian group chat) and with a huge difference this time. The previous ones were for girls only but this time it is open to all. Yes that means girls, guys, TS, ALL ! So I guess all those who enjoy mixed fun and roleplays only join this group.
So to state it clearly it is a continuing roleplay fun. I/We used to call it GANGWAR roleplay.
The storyline is pretty simple, in a city there are 2 rival gangs and they always try to outmatch, outclass and outwit the rival gang and the cops too (in my original plot there were no cops but later we added the cops as a 3rd gang to spice up things a bit more). So whenever the members of the rival gangs meet on streets sparks fly and there goes some fight/encounter. These fight can be of many kinds, it can be a 1 vs 1 fight or 2 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or 2 vs 3, etc. depends on the available gang members (players) online and willing to play at that moment. Usually they are NHB kind street fights but in some cases we saw 1 on 1 challenge fights to of other kinds say wrestling, or Boxing etc.
The results are of mixed kinds too. The defeated gang members may be left on the street after torture or/and humiliation or/and may be captured by the winner gang and taken to their den/place for further torture or/and humiliations etc. It may so happen that one or/and some of them escapes during fight and some captured.
They can be freed from captivity either by escape somehow (need to be detailed how) or by a rescue operation by their fellow members (it may so happen that during rescue some of the captivator gang members being taken as prisoner or may be the rescue attempt fails and those who came to rescue become captured) or the prisoner may buy their freedom by fighting a rival gang member in a challenge match or if everything fails (then for the sake of the roleplay going) it will be assumed that they are freed/escaped somehow after 3 days of captivity.
So here it is about all we ever did in our previous successful attempt on this and hope to repeat all and may be some more (I am actually wishing to see new things scenarios).
We use this thread as a message board for the updation of the group's activities. So anything happened in the group should be posted here by at least one member involved in the activity may be (preferably) with the logs. Or may be simply the activity, say like.....

1. Today (date) member 'P','Q','R' of Gang 'A' met member 'X','Y' of Gang 'B' and after a fierce fight 'X' is captured by Gang 'A' while 'Y' fled. 'X' is now a prisoner of Gang 'A' and s/he will face the wrath of Gang 'A'.
            OR
2. Today (date) member 'P','Q', of Gang 'A' made a successful raid on the den of Gang'B' to rescue 'A's captured member 'S' and also able to capture 'Z' of Gang 'B'. etc.

The list of gang members along-with their FCF & trillian ids (if exists) to be posted here. The list should be updated every time a new member joins a gang or changes gang.

HOPE TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL THIS TIME.

Ok friends, I am starting it again, created a group chat in trillian and for the start it is only for girls, so any girl interested, can call me in trillian to join there, Initially we thought of 2 gangs Oriental Ocelots (leader is me) and Western Wolves (leader is bailey from FCF), You have to join any of these two, and post your preference here, I am making this thread the official board of the gangwar group theme roleplay. Thank you.

I pledge my allegiance to Oriental Ocelots

Bring it on bitches
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2019, 10:36:17 AM »
Today 2 we bitches Christina and preciosa ganged on our new oo member Jessica reign, but I reached the place just in time and so also our another new member Carol, so what then? After a short scuffle the 2 we bitches are now our prisoner, hanging naked in our dungeon, have fun oo sisters.

Offline Thaylynn

• I'm the girl that Cake sings about.
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2019, 05:33:18 PM »
Well, this sounds like fun, so I'm happy to join the Ocelots!
Ha!

Offline petra_26

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2019, 07:30:35 AM »
joining the wolves!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2019, 06:32:52 AM »
Hi plz add me in Oriental Ocelots