News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.

• 43 Replies

Offline Asian_fighter2k

A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.
« on: May 30, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »
Hello friends so I am trying this once again after a huge success (in old yahoo days) and a failure (in Trillian group chat) and with a huge difference this time. The previous ones were for girls only but this time it is open to all. Yes that means girls, guys, TS, ALL ! So I guess all those who enjoy mixed fun and roleplays only join this group.
So to state it clearly it is a continuing roleplay fun. I/We used to call it GANGWAR roleplay.
The storyline is pretty simple, in a city there are 2 rival gangs and they always try to outmatch, outclass and outwit the rival gang and the cops too (in my original plot there were no cops but later we added the cops as a 3rd gang to spice up things a bit more). So whenever the members of the rival gangs meet on streets sparks fly and there goes some fight/encounter. These fight can be of many kinds, it can be a 1 vs 1 fight or 2 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or 2 vs 3, etc. depends on the available gang members (players) online and willing to play at that moment. Usually they are NHB kind street fights but in some cases we saw 1 on 1 challenge fights to of other kinds say wrestling, or Boxing etc.
The results are of mixed kinds too. The defeated gang members may be left on the street after torture or/and humiliation or/and may be captured by the winner gang and taken to their den/place for further torture or/and humiliations etc. It may so happen that one or/and some of them escapes during fight and some captured.
They can be freed from captivity either by escape somehow (need to be detailed how) or by a rescue operation by their fellow members (it may so happen that during rescue some of the captivator gang members being taken as prisoner or may be the rescue attempt fails and those who came to rescue become captured) or the prisoner may buy their freedom by fighting a rival gang member in a challenge match or if everything fails (then for the sake of the roleplay going) it will be assumed that they are freed/escaped somehow after 3 days of captivity.
So here it is about all we ever did in our previous successful attempt on this and hope to repeat all and may be some more (I am actually wishing to see new things scenarios).
We use this thread as a message board for the updation of the group's activities. So anything happened in the group should be posted here by at least one member involved in the activity may be (preferably) with the logs. Or may be simply the activity, say like.....

1. Today (date) member 'P','Q','R' of Gang 'A' met member 'X','Y' of Gang 'B' and after a fierce fight 'X' is captured by Gang 'A' while 'Y' fled. 'X' is now a prisoner of Gang 'A' and s/he will face the wrath of Gang 'A'.
            OR
2. Today (date) member 'P','Q', of Gang 'A' made a successful raid on the den of Gang'B' to rescue 'A's captured member 'S' and also able to capture 'Z' of Gang 'B'. etc.

The list of gang members along-with their FCF & trillian ids (if exists) to be posted here. The list should be updated every time a new member joins a gang or changes gang.

HOPE TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL THIS TIME.
Discord : asian_fighter#8776

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

Re: A Gangwar Roleplay Theme Group Talk.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 05:39:01 PM »
Count me in the group.
NO I DON'T FIGHT IN REAL LIFE THIS IS CYBER ONLY!

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 01:02:05 PM »
I'd love to in on this.
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 02:50:49 PM »
Hello friends so I am trying this once again after a huge success (in old yahoo days) and a failure (in Trillian group chat) and with a huge difference this time. The previous ones were for girls only but this time it is open to all. Yes that means girls, guys, TS, ALL ! So I guess all those who enjoy mixed fun and roleplays only join this group.
So to state it clearly it is a continuing roleplay fun. I/We used to call it GANGWAR roleplay.
The storyline is pretty simple, in a city there are 2 rival gangs and they always try to outmatch, outclass and outwit the rival gang and the cops too (in my original plot there were no cops but later we added the cops as a 3rd gang to spice up things a bit more). So whenever the members of the rival gangs meet on streets sparks fly and there goes some fight/encounter. These fight can be of many kinds, it can be a 1 vs 1 fight or 2 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or 2 vs 3, etc. depends on the available gang members (players) online and willing to play at that moment. Usually they are NHB kind street fights but in some cases we saw 1 on 1 challenge fights to of other kinds say wrestling, or Boxing etc.
The results are of mixed kinds too. The defeated gang members may be left on the street after torture or/and humiliation or/and may be captured by the winner gang and taken to their den/place for further torture or/and humiliations etc. It may so happen that one or/and some of them escapes during fight and some captured.
They can be freed from captivity either by escape somehow (need to be detailed how) or by a rescue operation by their fellow members (it may so happen that during rescue some of the captivator gang members being taken as prisoner or may be the rescue attempt fails and those who came to rescue become captured) or the prisoner may buy their freedom by fighting a rival gang member in a challenge match or if everything fails (then for the sake of the roleplay going) it will be assumed that they are freed/escaped somehow after 3 days of captivity.
So here it is about all we ever did in our previous successful attempt on this and hope to repeat all and may be some more (I am actually wishing to see new things scenarios).
We use this thread as a message board for the updation of the group's activities. So anything happened in the group should be posted here by at least one member involved in the activity may be (preferably) with the logs. Or may be simply the activity, say like.....

1. Today (date) member 'P','Q','R' of Gang 'A' met member 'X','Y' of Gang 'B' and after a fierce fight 'X' is captured by Gang 'A' while 'Y' fled. 'X' is now a prisoner of Gang 'A' and s/he will face the wrath of Gang 'A'.
            OR
2. Today (date) member 'P','Q', of Gang 'A' made a successful raid on the den of Gang'B' to rescue 'A's captured member 'S' and also able to capture 'Z' of Gang 'B'. etc.

The list of gang members along-with their FCF & trillian ids (if exists) to be posted here. The list should be updated every time a new member joins a gang or changes gang.

HOPE TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL THIS TIME.

Ok friends, I am starting it again, created a group chat in trillian and for the start it is only for girls, so any girl interested, can call me in trillian to join there, Initially we thought of 2 gangs Oriental Ocelots (leader is me) and Western Wolves (leader is bailey from FCF), You have to join any of these two, and post your preference here, I am making this thread the official board of the gangwar group theme roleplay. Thank you.

Offline QueenJordan

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:28:48 AM »
Sounds fun!  I'm in!
Trillian ID: Tha Bod

Offline elegantdiva

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 05:04:24 AM »
yeah i'm in

Offline petra_26

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 04:06:37 PM »
count me in

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 09:12:03 PM »
Oriental Ocelots
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 03:41:55 PM »
Those who want to get in, please choose a gang like xxxcatxxx or Rachel

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 05:58:09 PM »
Oriental Ocelots

Where Cindy Goes I stand Next to her
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 06:12:42 PM »
Oriental Ocelots
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 07:18:38 PM »
Ummmmmmmmm so what is the point of this being posted on here if you need trillian to use it??

Just curious.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 07:36:31 PM by Silky Catfights »
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline preciosa

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 05:57:44 AM »
I’m in with the wolves  :)

Offline Nasty Namita

• nastynamita on Trillian
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 06:15:27 AM »
Oriental Ocelots it is..

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2019, 06:23:20 AM »
Ummmmmmmmm so what is the point of this being posted on here if you need trillian to use it??

Just curious.

Need to do it for documentation. If we just announce it in trillian chat room then soon people forget who is with which gang. So I am asking to post it here. And we will post the results of activities here too.  Back in Yahoo days we had a group for this. This is not as good as a group but at least something.