News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question about tit fights

• 3 Replies

DerekLikesCatfights

Question about tit fights
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:11:54 PM »
Ok yes I’m a male but I’m so baffled. I’ve see clips of tit fights. From hands on to hands off. But I still don’t get the whole thing. Yes I do know women’s tits is very sensitive. But what I want to know from a woman’s stand point what’s it like to tit fight. How does it feel, from a hands off tit fight. I can imagine it’s painful to do hands on tit fights.

DottiD

Re: Question about tit fights
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »
I know I have cut back a LOT but I saw this question and felt it needed a proprer reply, so its hard for a guy to get it, but it doesn't matter if we as women like it or not but our breasts are one of the first hings people noticed, look  at so on, that said it is a pride thing (or should be if any woman tells you she has no pride in her breasts she is a liar or flat chested, just ask the thousands who get their bobs enhanced yearly), any way back on point, to better understand what we get out of it, first off you will never get it cause the obvious reason you don.t have boobs like a woman has, but i tell this to any one who skes about it, next time your with your wife/girl friend, or a one night stand, deeply rub,massage,knead,and work her breasts, at the start she will enjoy it, but i can promise after 15 minutes she will become swollen, sore, sensative and want you to STOP, that said now picture her and another busty woman, face to face, rubbing, pushing, mashing, smearing, pulling ,pumping, lifting, and all other moves for 30,45,and in some cases well past hour or more, neither willing to give up easily, their pride over rides the pain and discomfort, then upon becoming swollen, sore, sensative and tired,and the DEEP ache i ntheir breasts and chests, going on longer and at times faster at times slower but still firm contact, it HURTS, not tomention the strain on chest ligaments, and muscle, after a long breast fight a woman can take up to a month to heal without a regime of some kind, that often includes, warm and cold compresses, aloe creams, vitamin E creams ,warm baths to ease all the effects of a long firm breastfight, Do some grow acustom to it, naturally for every level of pain if you it enough the pain becomes almost natural and able to deal with, or at least deal better with.  As for the why?, well that is a larger reply, why do people box? wrestle?,catfight, fistfight? its competition, to some its personal, in any event you use to have such a fight, it like any boils down to PRIDE, no one wants to be the one on the floor with his/her opponent straddling, or standing over them, in a breast fight often the stakes are more personal as well, such as winner taking losers bra, smothering loser in her breasts, "milking' loser, or some may go as far as to take losers husband/BF is agreed upon, also it is important to know that unless the women secure their hands behind their backs, they will grab hair,hug, try to clasp hands or een twist others qwrist to get  a better or more dominate position on other to really use her breasts on her rival, as for hands on, it is the plain and simple way, 2 women grab hold , squeeze, twist, pinch, pull slap, knead, you name it they use it with hands on, to me a hands on is a matter of luck, and who gets the better grip that hurts the other fastest, while in a no hands it comes down to pure chest,breast meat and pain tolerance, if you are also wondering how women with implants fair, Its a silly question as far as I am concerned, any woman with implants has a distinct advantage, 1) cause of the saline sack,implanted its harder to move her breasts and cause the strain, 2) scar tissue, any surgery and internal tearing cutting causes scar tissue if this builds up around the same implant it makes it harder thus harder to get movement, so basically boils down to no pulling or strain,3) as a result of surgery and scar tissue most will have loss of nerve ending or feeling (lets face it a surgeon is cutting through the nerves and muscle), as a result their is a longer process of feeling pain or sensativity over a natural cup wpman, if you don't think so ask the women of WWE who fly off a ring rope splash chest first on the matt and don't evencup their boobs in pain, like was stated previously punch a boob and a woman will fold and cup her chest in pain. hope this helps answer your inquiry about a breast fights, oh and the persoanl level between 2 women who want to win a breast fight is unparraleled ciao

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 07:02:51 PM »
Thanks to all the ladies for your answers.  we guys love it of course but now we know more.

Offline Gladichic

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 03:21:11 PM »
I'm a pugilist, so most of my experience is from the getting slugged side.  I'm also small chested, and fibrous/dense.  It HURTS, but not like you guys getting hit in the nuts.  We can handle the pain (adrenaline helps), and keep fighting.  It's a competition of pain tolerance and willingness to suffer damage to win.