News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blood Sisters - Big Promotion?

• 3 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

Blood Sisters - Big Promotion?
« on: July 02, 2018, 10:58:49 PM »
This is just the beginning of Chapter 3 of the sister's saga. It will be finished as soon as possible.

A few days after my sister's epic fight with Misty, she decided to surprise me at work one day. She was excited to share some news and it could not wait. But before we get into that, I want to share a little about my job. It is not a dream job and I will not be getting rich any time soon but it is work to help during college. I work for a place called Nickel & Dime, which is basically what I make. It is a local establishment with the Hooters vibe to it. It is not that bad but me and the manager Sasha, do not always see eye to eye. I have questioned her manager skills many times but like most "people of power", she just flicks her hair and walks on.
   I told my sis to visit me about 2 PM, because that was my scheduled break. She rushed through the door about 10 minutes early and was all smiles as she waved at me from across the room. I was placing menus on the tables and was making my way over to her and as I got closer she met me half way and hugged me. As we parted, she looked down at my chest and commented on my shirt.
   "I love this shirt on you. It makes your tits stand out." She said as she placed both her hands under them to push them up.
   I am happy with my 34C and I haven't had any complaints either. After she was done fondling me, I told her that I had to finish this and then I could take a break. As I made my rounds and was on my way back, Sasha asked if she could speak with me a moment? I thought she was going to tell me that I could take my break now while there wasn't that many customers here but... no. She gave me something else to do before I took my break. I told my sis that I had something to do before I go on break and for her to give me a few minutes.
   I pretty much killed that task and made my way to the counter and told her I was done and that I was going on break but still no. She, yet again, gave me another task to do. I was shocked, she has never done this  before and why is she acting like this now? I gladly accepted and went on with the task which I killed it, yet again. I was so ready for my break now and placed my apron on the counter and proceeded over to the PC to clock out when Sasha placed her hand over it to stop me.
   NOW... I know something is up. I have a firm grip on the PC telling myself that there better be a damn good reason for denying me my break once again  AND... I was right. I was standing there just staring at the front door as she stood to my right. She leaned close to my cheek and what she said next really surprised me.
   "Do you know, that you have been working here a few weeks now and I did not know who you were? Until now anyways. At least not until she walked in." She whispered as she referred to my sister.
   At this point my heart was pounding because I did not know what was coming next.
   "She was the one that was in a fight a few days ago? Am I right?" She questioned.
   I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. "Yes... yes she is. Why do you want to know?"
   She smirked as she replied. "You have no idea... who I am do you?"
   I looked at her with a confused look and replied. "You are Sasha Lewis, my manager." I questioned.
   She lowered her head a bit. "Yes yes, that is my name. I married a Lewis, but do you know my maiden name?"
   I squinted my eyes. "Should I?" I questioned.
   She leaned in to where she was almost kissing me and said. "My maiden name is... Anderson."
   My eyes went wide and my heart dropped. The first word or words that slipped my lips were... "SON OF A DICK!"
   I let my arms slide to my side and held my head back and thought to myself. "I am so getting fired."
   She gently wrapped her arms around mine and whispered again. "You can have your break now and let's go meet this... sister of yours. Shall we?"
   "HOLY BOLLUCKS! This is going to get thick as cxnt hair." I told myself. Yes I know, not very lady like but modesty left with my virginity.
   Beth was glaring down at her phone as we slowly made our way to her. She was smiling at first until she saw another lady with me and by the look on my face she knew I wasn't happy about it either. She placed her phone on the table as she stared at us with a look of confusion on her face. We stopped beside the table and were silent for a moment until Sasha introduced herself.
   She smiled and held her arm out in greet with a, "Hi, I am Mrs. Lewis. The manager here. Alexis was just telling me all about you and I just had to meet this wonderful sister of hers. She, is so waiting to take her break so she may have lunch with you. The crazy thing is... I am going to take my break as well. So I was hoping... (she giggles) that I may take my break with you two wonderful ladies?"
   "Well... we were..." Beth was about to say but was interrupted.
   "THAT IS GREAT! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU!" Sasha said rudely as she sat down directly in front of Beth.
   "BE A DEAR AND HAVE A SEAT LOVE?" Sasha said sarcastically.
   I slowly sat down beside Beth as she is now looking at me funny. She is so confused right now and I guess I would be too.
   Beth looks back at Sasha and motions her hands in a questioning manor.
   Sasha laughs. "I am so sorry. You are wondering what I am doing here right?"
   Beth eyes go wide and she shakes her head yes.
   "Oh dear, my apologies. Let me please explain myself." She says as she leans in closer. "I have to be serious now. Your sister told me who you were and now I think it is fair that I do the same? Sure, I can do that." She smiles.
   Sasha whisper for her to come closer. I have no idea what she said to Beth but I have a feeling it was something on the line of "I am Sasha Anderson or something like that?" But whatever it was, Beth eyes went wide and she jumped up from her seat. I can tell that she was pissed.
   Sasha just leans back and smiles.

So in the comments below, tell me what you think will happen to Alexis. Will she be fired? Will she be promoted or quit to go on to something better?

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 11:00:30 PM by Mr.Sharp »

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
Re: Blood Sisters - Big Promotion?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 04:18:47 AM »
Thank you for the back to back chapters. So in love with the concept and where this is heading.

Sasha could be Misty’s sister and I have a feeling she would challenge Beth for revenge. I guess ????????
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:24:15 AM by Rouge and Gambit »
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline Mr.Sharp

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 03:00:59 AM »
This is just the beginning of Chapter 3 of the sister's saga. It will be finished as soon as possible.

A few days after my sister's epic fight with Misty, she decided to surprise me at work one day. She was excited to share some news and it could not wait. But before we get into that, I want to share a little about my job. It is not a dream job and I will not be getting rich any time soon but it is work to help during college. I work for a place called Nickel & Dime, which is basically what I make. It is a local establishment with the Hooters vibe to it. It is not that bad but me and the manager Sasha, do not always see eye to eye. I have questioned her manager skills many times but like most "people of power", she just flicks her hair and walks on.
   I told my sis to visit me about 2 PM, because that was my scheduled break. She rushed through the door about 10 minutes early and was all smiles as she waved at me from across the room. I was placing menus on the tables and was making my way over to her and as I got closer she met me half way and hugged me. As we parted, she looked down at my chest and commented on my shirt.
   "I love this shirt on you. It makes your tits stand out." She said as she placed both her hands under them to push them up.
   I am happy with my 34C and I haven't had any complaints either. After she was done fondling me, I told her that I had to finish this and then I could take a break. As I made my rounds and was on my way back, Sasha asked if she could speak with me a moment? I thought she was going to tell me that I could take my break now while there wasn't that many customers here but... no. She gave me something else to do before I took my break. I told my sis that I had something to do before I go on break and for her to give me a few minutes.
   I pretty much killed that task and made my way to the counter and told her I was done and that I was going on break but still no. She, yet again, gave me another task to do. I was shocked, she has never done this  before and why is she acting like this now? I gladly accepted and went on with the task which I killed it, yet again. I was so ready for my break now and placed my apron on the counter and proceeded over to the PC to clock out when Sasha placed her hand over it to stop me.
   NOW... I know something is up. I have a firm grip on the PC telling myself that there better be a damn good reason for denying me my break once again  AND... I was right. I was standing there just staring at the front door as she stood to my right. She leaned close to my cheek and what she said next really surprised me.
   "Do you know, that you have been working here a few weeks now and I did not know who you were? Until now anyways. At least not until she walked in." She whispered as she referred to my sister.
   At this point my heart was pounding because I did not know what was coming next.
   "She was the one that was in a fight a few days ago? Am I right?" She questioned.
   I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. "Yes... yes she is. Why do you want to know?"
   She smirked as she replied. "You have no idea... who I am do you?"
   I looked at her with a confused look and replied. "You are Sasha Lewis, my manager." I questioned.
   She lowered her head a bit. "Yes yes, that is my name. I married a Lewis, but do you know my maiden name?"
   I squinted my eyes. "Should I?" I questioned.
   She leaned in to where she was almost kissing me and said. "My maiden name is... Anderson."
   My eyes went wide and my heart dropped. The first word or words that slipped my lips were... "SON OF A DICK!"
   I let my arms slide to my side and held my head back and thought to myself. "I am so getting fired."
   She gently wrapped her arms around mine and whispered again. "You can have your break now and let's go meet this... sister of yours. Shall we?"
   "HOLY BOLLUCKS! This is going to get thick as cxnt hair." I told myself. Yes I know, not very lady like but modesty left with my virginity.
   Beth was glaring down at her phone as we slowly made our way to her. She was smiling at first until she saw another lady with me and by the look on my face she knew I wasn't happy about it either. She placed her phone on the table as she stared at us with a look of confusion on her face. We stopped beside the table and were silent for a moment until Sasha introduced herself.
   She smiled and held her arm out in greet with a, "Hi, I am Mrs. Lewis. The manager here. Alexis was just telling me all about you and I just had to meet this wonderful sister of hers. She, is so waiting to take her break so she may have lunch with you. The crazy thing is... I am going to take my break as well. So I was hoping... (she giggles) that I may take my break with you two wonderful ladies?"
   "Well... we were..." Beth was about to say but was interrupted.
   "THAT IS GREAT! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU!" Sasha said rudely as she sat down directly in front of Beth.
   "BE A DEAR AND HAVE A SEAT LOVE?" Sasha said sarcastically.
   I slowly sat down beside Beth as she is now looking at me funny. She is so confused right now and I guess I would be too.
   Beth looks back at Sasha and motions her hands in a questioning manor.
   Sasha laughs. "I am so sorry. You are wondering what I am doing here right?"
   Beth eyes go wide and she shakes her head yes.
   "Oh dear, my apologies. Let me please explain myself." She says as she leans in closer. "I have to be serious now. Your sister told me who you were and now I think it is fair that I do the same? Sure, I can do that." She smiles.
   Sasha whisper for her to come closer. I have no idea what she said to Beth but I have a feeling it was something on the line of "I am Sasha Anderson or something like that?" But whatever it was, Beth eyes went wide and she jumped up from her seat. I can tell that she was pissed.
   Sasha just leans back and smiles.

So in the comments below, tell me what you think will happen to Alexis. Will she be fired? Will she be promoted or quit to go on to something better?

"What do you want?" I asked Sasha.
   She places her hands on the table and just stares at us as if she is wanting us to do something. I lean over and place both hands on the table and just stare at her.
   "Are you going to fire me?" I asked.
   "Well... that is up to you? But whatever you decide and when? We will get our revenge, somehow and some way." She replied.
   I lower my head. "Really? How so?"
   She grins. "It is simple really. All you have to do is fight for your job. It seems that you just love doing that so this should be no problem?"
   I lower my head and laugh. Should have known she would want to fight me. Misty lost an why can't they just move on?
   She places her right arm on back of the chair beside her.
   "I tell you what. My brother owns a gym not too far from here and I think he is there now. There is a private room in the back that he rents out for training with speed bags and stuff. I think he might even have a boxing ring. Except, we won't be boxing but fighting. What do you say?"
   "What are the rules and speculations?" What happens when either of us win?" I asked.
   "If I win. You get my job, since you think I am so bad at it and I am yours to do whatever you wish. But if I win, We own you. In WE... I mean my sister and I." She explained.
   "When would this take place?" I asked.
   "If you nicely agree? It would take place now." She said.
   "Now? What about the restaurant? You can't just leave it." I replied.
   She smiled and said. "It will be fine. My husband owns it. All I have to do is give him a call and he would take over. So... what do you say?"
   I look at Beth and I see her say sorry with her lips as if it was her fault.
   "You know what? You are on! But after this, You and your family will be ours. You do not challenge me or my sister ever again! UNDERSTOOD?" I demanded.
   "Sounds like a date!" She grinned. "Meet me at the gym across the street in 30 minutes."
   I slowly turned and walked away from the table as my sister followed.
   "You are going to do this? You shouldn't have to fight because of something I started." Beth tried to apologize.
   "It is not your fault sis. It will all be over when I kick her ass." I said. "So let's go and get this over with shall we?"
   I did not prepare for a fight so all I had were my work clothes. This tight shirt and my tight black slacks. I was in the dressing room and admiring myself in the mirror. I ran my hands under my tits and down my sides as I turned to get a great profile view. I looked at my ass as Beth walked up and grabbed it with both hands and smacked it.
   "You have a sexy ass, I wish mine was round like yours." She said and winked.
   She grabbed her phone and held it up as pulled me into her and said "SMILE! I am going to take video of us. I laid my head on her shoulder as she held the phone in the air as we smiled.
   Then all of a sudden she yells. "PUSSY SLAP!" And backhands my pussy and laughs.
   "OOFFFF!" Was all I said as my legs closed shut and bend over. I laughed. "You little bitch." And continued to laugh.
   "You enjoyed it." She said and laughed. "I have this on video now. MUAHAHA!"
   "Thank you sis, that is what I needed. For my vajayjay to be sensitive." I said laughing.
   She looked at me and said. "It is time sis. Are you ready?" She walked toward me.
   "I am always ready for this shit." I answered.
   She looked me up and down and stopped her glare at my chest. "Hold on a sec, I need to do something." She said. She then grabbed the collar of my shirt and RIP. She tore a little spot in my shirt to reveal the top of my tits. "There, now you are ready!"
   "I am not trying to get a boner, I am going to fight." I replied.
   "No but you are making my dick hard." She said.
   I giggled and said. "REALLY? DICK SLAP!"  and backhanded her crotch and I laughed.
   Now she was the one saying OOFFF and holding her vajayjay. "Did that help with your boner?" I asked laughing.
   "No... You just made it harder baby!" She moaned.
   I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we walked out of the dressing room. She was in the ring waiting already and was dressed in a Pink sports bra and tight yoga pants, with a pink heart around her ass? Really? I thought to myself.   
   Beth and I entered the ring as she was on the opposite side. At first, I thought it was just her but then I saw a man walk into the room. It must be her brother who owns this. It has to be because he is very muscular and hot if I must say. My eyes went right to his chest and then to his crotch. Even with the loose shorts I can see a dick print.
   Sasha leaned back into the ropes and spoke. "Oh, I hope you don't mind but my brother will be accompanying us for this. I hope you don't mind, I mean this is his gym after all." She smiled. He does have a thing with the ladies. He will keep your sissy at bay." She said as she pointed at Beth.
   Beth just looked at her and flipped her off.
   Sasha just giggled and said. "He is a kitty tamer. They start out hissing and then end up purring!"
   Beth did an arrogant laugh and said. "If I had a dick, this is where I would tell you to suck it!"
   "After this, my bro will give your mouth something to do beside spit shit." She giggled.
   That's it. I ran to her and went for a huge right roundhouse aiming at her jaw. She did see it coming but wasn't fast enough. It hit her but not full force as I just barely tagged her. I came back around with a left and she was able to pull her head back to dodge. I then sent a front kick that connected between her tits and belly button.
   She dropped to her one knee as I raised my knee but she blocked by placing both hands in front of her face. I reached down and grabbed her by her pony tail to hold her head as in place as I started using my right knee to try and break this bitches nose. All I was hitting was her hands as she blocked my knee strikes. I changed tactics and raised my right elbow and jumped in the air to deliver a devastating elbow drop to the back of her head. That was a mistake on my part. While I was in the air, she pulled her right arm back and punched me hard that connected right above the top of my pants.
   "OOOFFFF!" Was the sound I made as my hands covered my belly and I staggered backwards and fell to a knee.
   "Holy fucking shit, she hits hard!" I thought.
   She was up and in a fighting stance as I was still on one knee.
   "Oh I forgot to mention sweetness. I took self defense classes." She said as she winked and started toward me.
   "Fucking bollocks! This is going to be a bitch." I told myself.
   She rushed in screaming like a bitch in heat and jumped in the air at me with her arm back to punch me in the face. I opened my eyes wide and threw myself out of the way and landed on my back as her fist slammed down against the mat. She was now kneeling away from me as I tried to tackle her from behind. I wanted to catch her off guard but I was the one caught off guard.
   She was really quick and kicked backwards just in time and caught me just below the belt loops of my pants. This knocked the wind completely out of me as I dropped to my knees gagging with my arms covering my belly. All I could do was cough and gag.
   "KICK HER BITCHY LITTLE ASS SIS!" Was what I heard from her brother.
   Beth replied to him, of course. "ISN'T JUSTIN BEIBER HAVING A CONCERT? SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
   I think she is just toying with me but I could be wrong. She turned back to me as I now had one foot planted on the mat. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head down to use the same knee strike I tried. So I repeated her move and placed my hands down to block it but her knee strike was much harder than I imagined. When she sent her knee up, it was so hard that it also sent my hands back into my face. It wasn't full force but it was hard enough to send me on my ass.
   Beth was yelling at me to crawl away and regroup. So I got up on my hands and knees and started crawling to the corner to pull myself up. I turned back to her but she wasted no time and was right behind me. I had my arms on the top ropes as she rushed in to strike and strike she did. I tried to hit her with a roundhouse punch to her jaw but she ducked under it and send a hard punch right to my belly. I have some hard abs but even a cement block crumbles under a sledge hammer. I dropped to my knees once again gagging holding my belly. I thought my insides where being torn out.
   She grabbed the top ropes and sent a knee to my face, as my head was crushed between her knee and the buckle. Everything went black and I slid down the corner but I wasn't out, YET. I had my head back and my arms and legs spread open. Blood was dripping down my nose and mouth and dripped on my tits.
   She wanted to humiliate me I think. She wanted to make me pay for her sister and daughter but then again, that wasn't me. I am getting my ass kicked for a grudge that didn't have anything to do with me.
   She reached down and grabbed me by the hair and lifted me to a stand and placed my arms on the ropes. She slapped my face hard, then again and again. I needed to buy me sometime so I could regroup and with the little energy I had left, I sent a head butt to her face. I will admit, I do have a hard head. The center of my head smashed the center of her nose with a loud smack. She screamed and stumbled backwards with both hands on her face. She was bending over as I saw blood dripping to the mat.
   Beth screamed. "FUCK YEAH!"
   I wasn't very happy though because all I did was pissed this bitch off even more. I pushed myself off the ropes and ran in with little speed I had left. I sent a low kick to the inside of her left knee while her legs were spread a little. She squealed and grabbed her knee as she fell to her right knee. I was now standing beside her as I kicked her in the lower back with the top of my foot that made her arch her back. I did it again and again for a total of about 5 times. I changed tactics and wanted to try and finish this bitch before she got back up. I turn to wear my side was now facing her and I sent a roundhouse kick aiming at her fucking face. I wanted to knock her teeth so far down her throat that she would need a Gynecologist to brush them.
   I pulled my leg back and kicked as hard as I could but all I connected with were her hands as she blocked it. I tried another kick and it was the same thing. I went back for another kick and as I went in she caught my leg in mid air and she now had my leg in her hand. In the blink of an eye, she pulled her arm back and sent an uppercut right into my pussy, all four knuckles. Or should I say, uppercxnt?
   "OMFG!" Was all I said as I crashed to the mat holding my sore crotch. She hit hard and I thought I was going to puke. I think my vagina went into hiding after that. I have used this move before but never had it happen to me and she popped my cherry.
   She slowly got to her feet and believe me, I was in NO hurry to get to mine. I must have kicked her leg hard because she could barely walk on it. I remember thinking, I could use that. If I ever get the chance that is.
   She hoped over and walked behind me and used her good leg to kick me in the middle of my back. This brought me out of the fetal position as I arched my back. She just kicked me over and over again. She finally stopped as she fell to her knee holding her sore leg. I just laid there and crawled over to Beth where she helped me to the corner. She had tears in her eyes.
   "I am so sorry for getting you in this. I do not know what to do. I can't help you." She said.
   I smiled and said. "It is alright. It is not your fault sweetie. It is just one fight."
   Sasha saw me out of the corner of her eye and clinched her fist and hobbled over to me. Beth had her hand on my cheek and was trying to comfort me. Beth was in the ring with her back to Sasha and didn't see her approaching from behind and I didn't see her until it was too late.
   Sasha grabbed Beth by her pony tail and jerked her to her feet and punched her in the belly causing her to squeal and grab her belly. She pulled back on her hair again and looked her in the eyes.
   "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING YOU LITTLE cxnt?!?"
   "FUCK YOU!" She said and elbowed Sasha in the belly and elbowed her in the nose. She turned toward her with a round house kick that connected with her shoulder and neck. She kicked again but this time Sasha was able to raise her arm and block it. Sasha sent a straight punch that connected with Beth's left breast that knocked her back a couple feet and sent a straight side kick to her stomach that knocked her backwards where she landed on her ass. Sasha stood there in a fighting stance, looking at her. Beth was screaming and about to rush in when I did that for her. I ran head first and sent my shoulder into her stomach and rammed her in to the corner. I heard and felt that impact as her back slammed hard against it. She was dazed as I got out of the corner and put my fist up and started screaming and punching her in the face. I was going shit crazy as I sent right, left, right, left punches over and over again. She was able to put her arms up to protect her face. Her arms were in an L shape on both sides of her head as my punches just hit her arms. She was starting to slide down to corner and was now sitting on the middle padding. I did not hesitate as I pulled my foot back and kicked her in the cxnt as hard as I could.
   Her hands went from her head to her crotch as she squealed and slide to her butt. I started throwing punches to her face because it was no longer protected. I didn't stop or did I want to. I do not remember how many times I punched. I felt someone grab me from behind and pulled me off her and when I turned it was her brother with his hands out in front of him.
   "No more." He said.
   "YOU MOTHER COCKSUCK!" I screamed because I was pissed. I kicked him hard in his balls as he crumbled to the mat and went back to Sasha who was unconscious. I saw red and I didn't care until Beth pull me away from behind and I turned with my fist up, ready to punch. Then I saw it was her.
   Beth walked up to me and hugged me tight and whispered. "You won sis. It is over now."
   I hugged her tight and closed my eyes. I was thinking to myself that I could have beat her to death. I thought she was going to hurt my little sister so I went crazy.
   Beth looked over at her brother who was still rolled in a ball cupping his manhood. We both laughed but my body ached and it hurt to laugh.
   I slowly walked over to Sasha, who was still passed out. I used the ropes on the corner buckles and tied both her arms to the post while Beth was keeping an eye on the brother. Her face was bloody and bruised and I wasn't going to win a beauty pageant anytime soon either. I decide to revived the play thing so I fetched a glass of water and splashed it in her face.
   "WAKEY WAKEY TIME FOR SUCKY SUCKY!" I smiled.
   She was moaning and was still dazed and confused. I grabbed her under the chin and brought her attention to me as we stared at each other. She had a look about her that if looks could kill, well I would be dead.
   "Congratulations!" She said as she spit blood in my face.
   I released her chin and wiped the blood from my face. I turned my attention back to her as I slapped her across the face.
   "You are pretty chipper for someone who just lost!" I replied.
   "Who said I lost? I never gave up and you never got the victory and besides. Do you think I came unprepared?" She questioned.
   She looked over at the door and as I turned my attention there as well. There were 3 individuals standing there, two women and a man. They looked like superheroes as the light shined from behind them.
   I looked back at her and questioned. "What the hell is this?"
   She laughed. "I told you, we would get our revenge."
   I looked back at them as one turned and locked the door.
   "Well... I guess there is no escape so I have to go through them? FUCKING PERFECT!"
   I slowly walked over to Beth who was now walking toward me as we looked at each other.
   We didn't say anything but just stared when I saw Beth look away at something behind me. When I turned I noticed that one of the women were untying Sasha and Shawn, her brother, was now back to his feet.
   Sasha walked closer and said. "Let me introduce you to my friends. The blonde here is Jayme, She is a yoga instructor. The beside her is Tiffany, she is krav maga instructor and has trained a many people in her time. And last but not least we have Sam. He is my truly beloved husband. He is just like me and is totally against fighting a lady but we all know that you two are NO ladies." She tilted her head to the side. "Am I right?"
   "There is 5 against 2? Do you call that a fair fight?" Beth questioned.
   "Ohh we will fight fair. We are not all going to gang up on you. You watch Professional wrestling, right?" She questioned.
   I replied. "Umm... you do know that shit is fake right?"
   She laughed. "Of course I do but we are going to have a tag match but much... much better."

To Be Continued...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:17:41 AM by Mr.Sharp »

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
Awe man....I cant wait for the next part.