News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Night 3: Kristi vs Renee Bikini Boxing

• 4 Replies

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Night 3: Kristi vs Renee Bikini Boxing
« on: July 14, 2018, 05:17:05 AM »
Night One https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73738.0

Night Two https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73767.0

The crowd was abuzz as Renee already stood in the ring, the stunning brunette wearing an incredibly small bright pink triangle thong bikini.  Tonight Renee was going against my gal in a battle for the ages - the bad blood between them spilled over from their six weeks of training, then in their debut match Kristi was slow in breaking the figure four hold after Renee had submitted, and finally two weeks ago Kristi and her friend Lara were ambushed by Renee and a friend, stripped down and tied up...who knew what tonight was going to have in store. 

The referee climbs the steel steps, slid between the ropes and grabbed a cordless microphone.  “Standing in the ring at 5’6”, weighing 118 lbs. with measurements of 34C-25-37 is the lovely Renee!”

{alt}

The ref continued, “This contest promises to be amazing for everyone in attendance…for tonight’s boxing match will be a standard 10 round contest, with no outside interference of any kind… but since these girls absolutely hate each others guts as a special stipulation we have decided to spice things up her tonight for the lucky winner…the lovely lady who wins this battle will have the opportunity to humiliate the loser for five full minutes after the match concludes…yeah fans you heard me the winner gets five minutes of fun with the loser!!!”   The fans went crazy!  Uhhhh oh…that I didn’t know…and I am not sure Kristi did either.  Five minutes was a long time, and I hoped Kristi knew what she was in for if she lost tonight. 

The referee continued talking, “And now fans, Renee’s opponent, coming off a her debut victory against the brunette beauty, standing 5’3” weighing 101 pounds with measurements of 34D-22-33 here is the ultra sexy KRRISSSTIII!” 

Kristi was called out and the crowd went absolutely crazy when the blonde slowly came out to the top of the ramp. Like last week all the guys were screaming and hollering at the blonde, swiping at her as she made her way slowly down towards the ring.  Again, Kristi looked incredible, wearing a skimpy floral thong bikini bottom that came up high over both of her curvy hips, and a thin string of material parted her fleshy ass cheeks.  A matching floral bikini triangle top held her full breasts snugly in its confines, while pushing both mammaries together at the base nicely enhancing her already cavernous cleavage.  Her thick sandy blonde hair, which ended midway down her back in big wavy curls, cascaded over her shoulders ending in her canyon of cleavage.  Kristi's makeup was flawless, as she chose dark blue eye shadow to cover her hypnotic blue eyes, accented with a thick black eye linier, while her dark red lipstick coated her puffy lips.

{alt}

Kristi took a second to walk towards the stairs starring inside the ring at Renee before she slowly climbed up the steel ring steps in her heels giving the fans an incredible view of her thong-covered ass.  The three-inch heels really brought out the definition in her tiny legs as she climbed up upon the apron.  Kristi slid between the ropes and the crowd was still wildly screaming and cheering on the sexy blonde, who could only smile as she looked around the arena at the rowdy crowd, her pulse racing as she tried to calm her nerves.

Once the girls made eye contact the catty comments flew – Renee yelling, “Bitch I already tied you up once…now I get to do it in front of an audience!”  Kristi inched forward, screaming back, “You stupid flabby assed cxnt…I kicked your ass in the ring fair and square…you needed that other flat chested transvestite to help you on top of ambushing me!  I am going to destroy you one on one just like I did last time!!!”   

ROUND ONE

The bell sounds and slowly the girls emerge from their corner, both circling each other for a few seconds until they met in the center of the ring.  The crowd is on their feet cheering and yelling, eager to watch these knockouts about to tear into one another yet again…and then what the winner had planned for the loser during the five minutes.  Kristi’s heart pounded in anticipation and she did her best to remember her boxing training getting her gloves up in front of her midsection.  Renee came out more aggressive with her gloves flicking forward and back, rabbit punching the air as she circled to the side.  Dancing around only for a few seconds, the gals suddenly came together and as expected they both went on the offense, though neither throwing any wild swings as they tried to get a feel for one another without making an early mistake. 

The two beauties started throwing quick punches and jabs, probing each other looking for an opening.  Both girls were tossing refined jabs, neither gal landing a punch, most whistling through the air harmlessly or blocked and pushed aside.  After a light jab from Kristi, Renee stepped forward and flung a hard right cross targeting Kristi's left breast.  My gal danced back at the last possible second and just when Renee's fist whooshed past her dangling orb, Kirsti flung a hard left jab flying in response.  “Ummmph!”  Renee gasped the stinging blow caught her flush in the face.  Kristi quickly followed up with a solid right cross to the stomach as Renee's head snapped back from the jab to the face. 

“Unnnghh!”  Renee groaned in sudden pain and almost doubled over from a second blow to the stomach that took her by surprise catching her above her belly button.  Gaining confidence with each passing second, Kristi fired another left jab this time smashing it into Renee’s right breast.  “You bitch!”  Renee winced in pain from the stinging shot and quickly brought her gloves down trying to cover up her exposed midsection.  Kristi was now throwing quick jabs and hooks driving the shocked brunette backward, her gloves blasting Renee’s stomach and ribs, driving her across the ring until her upper back hit the ropes. 

Hitting the ropes clearly surprised Renee for she lowered her guard for a split second and my girlfriend fired a huge right uppercut.  The punch flew through the air and the wicked shot crashed into Renee’s chin, snapping her head back sending her long hair flying outward.  The brunette was clearly stunned and stumbled right back into the ropes again, bouncing off them slightly back towards Kristi.  Kristi slightly smiled and was already firing hard lefts and rights.  Renee groaned and tired to cover up, but wherever she put her gloves my girlfriend would deftly punch in an opposite location.  When Renee’s guard came downward a hard hook hit her cheek sending her head swiveling around in response to the stinging blow.  Renee groaned and brought her glove up and Kristi took advantage firing a quick right cross square into her stomach. 

Kristi saw another opening and then began peppering punches flying into Renee’s breasts.  “My boobs!”  Renee gasped in anguish as she was driven backward into the ropes, her midsection and boobs taking a few hard shots.  Renee hit the ropes and that’s the split second when her right breast took a nasty right cross, the taller brunette quickly brought her guard up to protect her aching orbs.  “Oh God!” Renee wailed, having no answer to Kristi’s attack as she found herself doubled over as a left hook met the side of her head.  Renee’s body crumpled forward and Kristi went wild throwing jabs and crosses to the side of the aching beauty’s head.  A right uppercut crashed into the dazed brunette’s head and down Renee went crashing in a heap to the canvas. 

“I am going to make you my bitch for five minutes slut…pay you back for what you and that other cxnt did to me!”  Kristi yelled.  My gal put her arms over her head as she sauntered around the ring, and the crowd loved the sexy blonde’s performance so far.  Renee on the other hand was stunned having no idea what the hell hit her as she sat on the mat gaining her composure.   The brunette slowly made it to her knees and the ref’s count was only at 4.  Taking a second to catch her breath, Renee made it up as the count reached 7, while everyone was shouting and cheering.  Renee rose and as she did her right arm draped across her breasts while her left arm was held out in a defensive pose guarding her side. 

“No don’t…stay back!” Renee pleaded, the brunette shook her head side to side while slowly back peddling.  Kristi grinned, the blonde seeing this as a sure sign that her opponent was really hurt.  Kristi charged forward while Renee slowly back peddled away from her, her right arm still holding her breasts.  As soon as Kristi stepped up and was about to throw a punch Renee’s left arm shot from her side and flew back slamming a hard cross into Kristi’s wide-open stomach.  The gorgeous blonde had fallen into Renee’s trap, Kristi instantly bucked forward from the painful punch.  Renee went on the offense and her left hook barreled into the side of the blonde’s head.  Kristi’s head shot out to the side and Renee didn’t let up as a stinging right cross met the blonde’s right breast. 

“Oh God!”  My gal groaned as her breast exploded in pain while Renee's right cross smacked into her left cheek almost turning her head around on her shoulders.  Renee followed up with a huge uppercut, this one barreling upward into the blonde’s right breast.  “My tit!”  Kristi winced in agony as her breast shot upward in sexy bikini, the wildly shooting orb almost smacking her in the face, the blonde to slow in blocking any forthcoming punches.  Renee stepped forward and unleashed a devastating right and left combo to Kristi's head, snapping her neck violently side to side.  “Stop!”  Kristi whimpered as her body was taking punches, the blonde offering no defense to the stinging barrage that was wearing her down.  The next hard right cross met Kristi’s head and clearly staggered the blonde beauty and down to the canvas my gal went. 

“No you fake titted whore!  These fans are going to watch me make you beg and scream for mercy!  But I won’t show you any!”  Renee screamed.  Kristi’s world was spinning as she lay on the canvas clearing her head.  The crowd was cheering wildly as she began pushing herself up to her feet as the ref’s count went on.  Kristi’s knees were wobbly as she struggled to get to her feet, dazed and stunned her right breast aching in pain.  Finally the count was at 7 when the blonde made it back up to her feet.  Kristi shook her head a few times and the ref came over making sure she was ok.  Kristi saw Renee slowly walking around the middle of the ring and immediately charged out of her corner intent on taking off the brunette’s head.  Renee knew exactly where her opponent was and squared off in plenty of time. 

Again the girls met in the center of the ring and began trading a flurry of blows back and forth.  This time the blows were wild and the stunning gals held nothing back as hard crosses and jabs flew as both beauties took a fair share of shots.  Stomachs and breasts were slammed by the sudden flurry of punches until Renee suddenly stepped up and cinched with her blonde opponent.  Before the ref could separate the girls, they continued to throw quick punches at each other's stomachs and breasts.  The ref stepped up and finally Renee broke the clinch but as she did Renee drove a hard right cross square into Kristi’s tight stomach.

Kristi groaned in pain but was quick to retaliate with a right cross of her own that flew through the air and slammed into Renee’s right breast.  Renee’s mouth dropped in surprised pain as the stinging shot caused her to raise her guard giving Kristi an opportunity to advance.   Kristi threw a flurry of jabs and crosses that Renee was able to block, but then a stinging jab got through to the side of her head.  The jabbing blow surprised Renee, and her guard weakened ever so slightly.  My girlfriend stepped up and kept pressing as a left cross found Renee’s stomach, followed by a right jab to the breast.  Renee was back peddling as a right, left, right, to her stomach took the wind from her.  Renee of course dropped her guard down to block any more shots to her belly and Kristi’s left cross barreled into Renee’s left breast. 

“Bitch!”  Renee groaned in pain as the blonde continued her attack and slammed punches home.  Renee threw aside the defense and suddenly went wild throwing quick jabs and hooks, landing less than her body was taking, but her rage drove her onward.  The sexy Goddesses stood in the center of the ring going back and forth groaning and moaning as punches slammed into their incredible bodies, neither girl giving an inch of ground.  Finally Renee blocked a combination and countered with a wide haymaker that blasted square into Kristi's upper arm, hammering her bicep.  Kristi used that as an opportunity to throw a quick punch into Renee’s midsection, which again the brunette blocked somehow. 

Kristi backed up a few steps and began to bounce on her feet but Renee wasn’t about to stand around waiting.  The brunette stepped into Kristi firing another roundhouse haymaker, this one landing squarely on Kristi’s upper shoulder.  Kristi threw another quick left that Renee blocked, and this time Renee managed to step back and land another hard punch flush into Kristi’s bicep.  Renee jumped back from Kristi and put both gloves up in front of her trying to goad Kristi into charging at her.  My gal must have sensed a trap and slowly proceeded forward, maintaining a defensive stance with gloves up.  Wearily circling around and around the blonde again tried to find an opening in Renee's guard, but none seemed present.  Faking a right jab, Kristi went back on the offensive, again Kristi began slamming wild punches flying most slamming into Renee’s gloves, the brunette blocking or dancing out of the way of most of the jabs.   

After a few seconds of dodging and ducking, Renee pressed forward and suddenly threw her gloves out wide and then wrapped both arms around Kristi, tying her up in a cinch.  The referee approached and quickly separated the girls but as the brunette moved back, Renee pushed her hands down over Kristi's shoulders, forcing her bikini strap downward.  Before Kristi had a clue what was happening, Renee’s right hand continued tugging down on the string and Kristi’s right breast sprang from its confines of her micro top.  “You dirty bitch!”  Kristi screamed as her ample breast dangled seductively from outside the confines of her top.  “Awwwww…you don’t want the crowd seeing your fake tittie?”  Renee teased.  The crowd erupted and as Renee released her clinch, Kristi hurriedly crossed her arms over her chest and turned back toward her corner. 

The referee stopped time for the round while Kristi’s did her best to slide the material back up and into place.  With the gloves on her wrists it took a few seconds, but finally she slid her breast back into place, while the referee waited for Kristi to return before calling for the action to continue.  The girls again met in the center of the ring and this time it was Renee who opened things up, and she fired a series of wide swings that again landed on Kristi’s upper arms catching her biceps and shoulders.  Kristi took the blows in stride and responded by firing a quick punch that connected squarely with Renee’s face.  The punch clearly caught Renee by surprise and she backed away to let her head clear as the pain began to register, her vision blurred. 

Renee brought up her gloves just in time to block another rabbit punch from Kristi.  Not even looking up, Renee again fired a vicious haymaker that thudded into Kristi’s bicep seemingly doing no harm.  Renee backed up a few steps, clearing her head, again with gloves up guarding herself as she waited to see Kristi’s reaction.  My gal bobbed in and faked a quick left and then threw a high right hoping to connect over Renee’s guard, but the brunette blocked both and fired another haymaker into Kristi’s bicep.  Kristi was waiting for this opening and she again fired another punch; this one square into Renee’s left breast. 

“Unngghh!”  The brunette’s mouth hung open as she couldn’t have trained for this pain and she turned her back to Kristi, hunched over holding her gloved hand over her aching orb.   The crowd was on its feet loving every second of the action and Kristi was winding up to fire another punch to the back of Renee’s head when the bell rang to end the first round.  My girlfriend went back to her corner more confident than at the start of the fight, while Renee on the other hand tried to shake of the effects of the chest punch as she sat in her corner eagerly awaiting the next round.   

ROUND TWO

Both girls made their way to the center of the ring and Renee opened the second round by throwing a wayward punch only to connect with Kristi’s bicep.  For the first time Kristi winced as the punch hit home, but she responded by throwing a quick left that Renee was able to block with ease.  Batting away my gal’s glove, Renee continued forward, faking a right to the body to make Kristi bring her arms together, then jabbing hard with her left fist again hammering into Kristi’s upper arm.  Still pressing her attack, Renee fired in a combination of her own left, right, left all three punches slamming onto Kristi's upper arms. 

Kristi quickly stepped back out of range, not enjoying the new experience of boxing as Renee bore in still swinging.  Renee pressed her attack until a quick jab from Kristi smacked into her midsection, stopping her dead in her tracks.  Kristi wound up a fired a roundhouse that Renee just managed to slip under and then the brunette came up and fired a cross into Kristi’s shoulder.  Kristi winced again as the punch connected and she backed away a few steps momentarily separating the girls.

Springing back and then forward, Kristi launched a two fisted attack on Renee, the first punch missing, then the second was a stiff jab hitting the brunette in the face.  Renee was prepared though and fired a brutal hook slamming directly into Kristi’s chest that flattened her right breast!  “Myyyy boooobb!” Kristi sexily wailed.  The crowd went crazy seeing these two sexy girls’ hammering away at one another.  Kristi yelped, dropping her glove to her aching chest and she reeled back out of sheer instinct.  Renee's next punch whistled just wide as Kristi narrowly spun around and out of range by pure chance.  Kristi was desperate and continued her awkward spin and kept spinning leading with her elbow as she had seen some foxy boxers do in films. 

Renee had no defense as the blonde finished spinning and Kristi’s elbow connected square into the brunette’s temple.  Renee groaned and slightly dropped her guard, and before she could defend herself, she finds herself on the receiving end of a quick left jab to her breast.  Fighting through the pain filling her body, Kristi continues her attack and sends rights and lefts flying with no regard for precision punching.  Now it’s Renee who is being driven backward across the ring and into the corner, as she tried to stop the barrage of punches. 

But the punches continue flying and Renee does her best to cover up, yet a few quick jabs and crosses still find a way through her defense.  Finally Renee is able to block a punch and uses that to regain her footing.  Renee blocks the next jab and steps forward and blocks another week cross.  My gal winds up for an uppercut, and Renee snaps a quick right that barrels into Kristi’s face, mashing her nose and sending the blonde’s punch wildly off course.  Renee winds up and lets lose a jarring left cross that slams into Kristi’s breast, followed by a jab to the face and then an uppercut to the jaw.   

The sexy blonde stagers and her head shakes side to side, Kristi unable to cover up as Renee’s left hook explodes into her right breast.  A hard right cross slams into Kristi’s midsection, and Renee follows with a left hook to the jaw.  The hard hook caught the blonde by surprise and sends Kristi shooting backwards stumbling to keep her footing under her.  Renee never slows as she steps forward and begins to throw punches as fast as she can.  Quick rights and lefts, jabs and crosses all slam home and land flush into Kristi’s aching body.  Sexy moans fill the air as my gal is hammered.  A left jab, followed by a right cross to the breast opens Kristi completely up for a huge right uppercut that lands flush into her mouth. 

Kristi is still on her feet, and lifelessly falls forward coming into a cinch with Renee.  The ref runs over to separate the girls, and Renee begins driving her fist up slamming it right into the base of Kristi’s breast.  “My boob!  She’s hitting my boob!”  My girl screams in agony as her aching breast is jarred upward from the shocking attack it’s undertaking.  Thump, thump, thump, punches blast into Kristi’s sore breast.  The blonde squeals in pain and falls back a step holding her aching breast, and Renee rears back and sends a huge right cross to the side of Kristi’s face, jarring her head out to the side.  This time, Kristi crumples to the mat and lies lifelessly as the referee walks over and begins counting. 

Get up Kristi!  The gorgeous blonde rises and then falls to the canvas causing the ref to only momentarily slow his count.  Kristi is in la-la land struggling through the aches and pains filling her body.  The count drags on and the fans scream for her to get up not wanting to see the sexy blonde beaten that quickly.  Kristi is on all fours and struggles to rise as the count hits 6 the brunette’s entire body is aching with pain.  The training she went through never prepared her for the pain she was feeling at the moment, but she knew she couldn’t quit…my gal not willing to give Renee five minutes to do who knew what to her.  The count continues and by 9 somehow Kristi makes it back up to her feet and the crowd is going crazy.  Kristi is standing dazed against the ropes and the referee walks up and begins asking her questions to make sure she can continue the fight. 

Renee meanwhile sneaks around behind the ref, and before he sees her, the brunette rears back slams a hard right cross flush into Kristi’s right breast.  “Oh GAWWWDD!”  my gal wails.  The referee spins around and Kristi drops her gloves, her mouth hanging open in a prolonged scream, stunned from the jarring impact.  Her breast caught the stinging punch flush and suddenly Renee rears back and slams another hard shot directly into that same aching breast.  Kristi groans in utter agony as her breast explodes in pain and the referee tries to restrain Renee.  Renee breaks free of his grasp and lets loose a huge right cross that slams into Kristi’s nose sending the blonde right back down to the canvas. 

Damn my girl got pounded!  Kristi now lies on the mat kicking her heeled feet wildly with both gloves holding her aching nose.   Tears are coating her enchanting eyes as the blonde's face pulses with pain, praying her nose isn’t broken.  With no count going on due to the illegal attack the ref goes back over and begins checking on the aching beauty, hoping she can somehow continue.  Kristi is still holding her gloves over her face, ignoring the throbbing coursing through her right breast.  The screaming crowd echoed in her head and the thought of what would happen during the 5 minutes spurred her on. 

With the help of the referee the sexy blonde staggers back up to her feet, the crowd screaming and cheering hoping she is ok to continue.  “Don’t bother getting up cxnt!  Let me have my five minutes and just save your ass some of the beating!”  Renee was yelling at Kristi.  The referee finally steps back and ensures Kristi is ok to go on.  The blonde has a look of rage on her face and charges forward bringing a huge roundhouse shooting through the air that narrowly missed Renee’s head but left her off balance and badly exposed.  Left-right-left Renee's fists thudded against Kristi's bicep's and upper arms.  Kristi fired her glove towards Renee's face in response, but Renee easily avoided the weak jab and quickly drove another hard right into Kristi’s chest that made her wince as she dropped her hands yet again.   

Renee was expecting exactly that reaction and switched targets, suddenly Kristi's wide open face shot back from a nasty right that slammed into her stunning face and forced her back against the ropes leaving her dazed. Kristi rapidly shook her head trying to clear the cobwebs as Renee pounced forward, firing a right cross that narrowly missed taking off the blonde’s head as she somehow swayed sideways at the last second.  The blonde desperately pawed out a left, catching Renee weekly in the face, but making her step back and pause the brutal attack momentarily.

Kristi weakly came off the ropes and quickly fired a double left jab to Renee’s face, the first missing, the second one landing without much force.  Somehow, Kristi then dodged Renee’s wild right and the blonde quickly tagged the brunette with a right to the temple and now Renee was sent staggering back to the ropes.  Kristi fought through her discomfort and pain, and pressed her advantage firing a right uppercut square into Renee’s impressive chest.  Suddenly a left hook to the head slammed into the brunette like a gun shot and that sent Renee slumping to the canvas. 

The referee came over and began her count, the fans screaming for Renee to get back up.  As the count reached five, Renee shook her head to clear it and she slowly started to rise more stunned by the attack than in real pain.  Renee crawled to her feet but as soon as she was up, she attacked, driving Kristi back with another two-fisted assault to both upper arms.  Kristi’s was caught off guard, and her only response was another punch to Renee’s midsection, but Renee landed another haymaker on Kristi’s bicep.

Kristi reacted instinctually, firing her other fist into Renee's face and staggering her backwards.  Renee bounced up and down to clear her head, and then came in low, keeping her gloves held close to her head.  Kristi was gaining confidence and fired a huge right uppercut that would have taken Renee's head off had it landed.  But it missed and Renee drove a left into Kristi's arm this one electing a gasp of pain, as she got a lot of force behind.  The bell sounded just as the referee stepped in to break the girls apart.  Kristi began walking back to her corner when suddenly a punch slammed into the back of her head.  “How’s that feel bitch!”  Renee yelled.  Stunned, my gal fell forward crashing to the mat in response to the surprise attack.  Just as she landed, Renee's foot slammed square into her rib cage.  Within seconds the referee had Renee restrained and was dragging her back to her corner screaming about the cheap shot.  When she was satisfied Renee would stay in her corner, he went back and helped walk my gal back to her corner. 

ROUND THREE

The next round opened similar to the last as both girls met in the center this time a little more apprehensively.  Kristi was still full of rage after being attacked after the bell, but the blonde knew she had to maintain her composure.  Kristi and Renee circled each other, both girls seemingly content to take a few extra seconds to deaden the pain and look for an opening in the others defenses.  Finally Kristi opened things by throwing a rabbit punch that Renee was easily able to block.  Seemingly falling into a pattern, Renee's response to the punch was another shot squarely to Kristi's bicep.  Kristi grimaced but tried to throw a haymaker that didn’t come even close to landing, as Renee began noticing Kristi’s punches now lacked the speed and power of the earlier two rounds. 

Again the brunette quickly fired two more punches into Kristi, connecting with only one to her biceps while the other missed.  Kristi backed away quickly to regain her composure but Renee was on her in an instant, firing punches without care.  The blonde was visibly shaken and now most of Renee's punches slammed into Kristi’s upper arms, Kristi soon groaned as the gloves began getting heavy to hold up in defense.   As the gloves slowly dropped, Renee changed her focus and fired a nasty uppercut that landed squarely on Kristi's face, rocking her back on her feet and stumbling backward against the ropes for support. 

With her arms grasping the ropes to hold her up, Kristi left her body unintentionally exposed.  Renee’s eyes lit up seeing the two jiggling targets and the brunette honed in instantly, winding up and firing a big roundhouse, flattening Kristi’s' shapely left breast like a pancake.  Kristi’s mouth hung open and the blonde took only a second before she crumpled off the ropes and fell to the mat.  “The match is over bitch!”  Renee yelled and delivered a vicious kick to her tight stomach.   Kristi lay on the mat holding her damaged breast and gasping for air while the referee ran over and finally warned Renee about the kick.  The blonde got a break, as the referee didn’t even bother to count since Renee had kicked her, but Kristi was on the mat holding her aching body and desperately wanting out of the match. 

The crowd loved every second of the action, and after a few seconds Kristi started to rise using the ropes to drag herself up.  The blonde was in pain, but stood against the ropes for a few seconds before she finally sprung from them and wildly charged Renee.   Gloves extended Renee prepared for a punch, but as Kristi neared she fired a kick of her own that landed squarely into Renee's thigh.  “You dirty whore!”  Renee winced from the kick but kept her composure enough to fire another right cross that landed flush on Kristi's aching breast.  Kristi pulled back angrily as the referee wrestled the two apart, issuing a warning to Kristi who was pouting as she massaged her stinging orb.  After separating them, Renee and Kristi agreed to continue to box, and again met in the center of the ring.

Back and forth the beauties wailed away at each other.  Their bodies took punches, the faces were hit with jabs, and there boobs were bashed but neither backed down.  Renee fired another punch into Kristi's arm, which the blonde was very slow in blocking.  The next punch again landed into the same spot and Kristi quickly back peddled but then stopped to throw a punch of her own.  By now the punch was clearly telegraphed and Renee had no problem blocking it, following up with a roundhouse that hit Kristi's lower shoulder hard enough to rock her off balance briefly.  Almost all of Renee’s punches were now hitting my girl’s upper arms, and the effect was obvious as Kristi’s punches were slowing down. 

Trading stinging shots, they waged war, and the fans showed their appreciation watching as they both put there all into ending the fight.  My girl groaned again and again as her biceps were hammered with blows, her arms feeling like dead weight as she tried to muscle some punches forward.  Now Kristi was groaning as her biceps and shoulders were hit again and again, the brunette wailing away with wild shots.  Kristi landed a few jabs into Renee’s stomach, but the brunette fought through the blows and continued hammering away.  Renee never changed her focus, the brunette firing shots into the blonde’s upper arms. Renee drove forward blocking a weak right cross and hammered my gal’s belly.  Kristi was gasping for air, her head and body taking a few more shots as she was driven against the ropes.  Her upper arms took a few more shots, then her face was blasted and met with another uppercut. 

The fans seemed to sense the end was drawing near as my gal took shot after shot – I screamed get off the ropes Kristi.  Left, right, left Renee unloaded shots – Kristi wailed as her tits were mashed side to side three times.  Her arms still sprawled over the top rope, WHAP! Her model like face was bashed by a nasty jab that smashed her nose flat into her face.  Tears coated her eyes, and my gal was almost out on her feet, her arms dangling over the ropes leaving her heaving midsection wide open.  Renee turned her attention back to Kristi’s heaving chest, the brunette going to work on Kristi’s awesome breasts.  Left cross, right jab, left uppercut!  Three more shots to the tits had my gal wailing in agony.

“You’re mine cxnt!  Five minutes…five minutes of hell!”  Renee screamed and bashed my gal’s head side to side with a nasty left right combination.  Out of nowhere the bell echoed out, but Renee just continued beating the broken blonde.  Left, right, left, three more shots to the tits.  The ref grabbed the back of Renee’s left arm, but the brunette broke free and slammed a kick into Kristi’s stomach that knocked my girlfriend flying between to the ropes and crashing to the concrete floor in a heap.   Kristi lay on the ground for over a minute, Renee standing in the ring taunting my gal, and I looked on in concern wondering how she could continue – the five minutes at Renee’s hands now seemed all but inevitable.

The referee slid between the ropes and helped Kristi back to her feet, but the blonde was clearly out of it.  She stumbled forward and slumped on the ring apron leaning against it for support.  Since Renee kicked Kristi out of the ring it looked like the ref was giving her extra time from the illegal attack and almost another full minute passed before my gal climbed up the steel steps and slid into her corner.  Renee continued yapping, taunting my gal who finally seemed to have enough and made a dash across the ring not waiting for the bell.

ROUND FOUR

The ref looked unsure what to do at first, but suddenly called for the bell to start the next round, watching as Kristi ran full steam ahead at the brunette.  Renee blocked the first few wild swings, then she drew back and fired a hug roundhouse flying forward. Kristi barely raised her arm in time to block the wild blow that again connected squarely on her bicep.  Kristi gasped in pain and fired a punch that landed weakly on Renee’s tight stomach barely even slowing the brunette.  Renee slammed another punch to Kristi's upper arm causing the blonde to back up in response, her face grimacing in pain. 

Suddenly Renee was all over the blonde, firing punches so fast that Kristi desperately tried to clinch with Renee.  Luckily, the shaken and aching Kristi managed to tie up Renee but only long enough for the referee to run over and break them apart.  “No gas in left in the tank slut!  Your ass is mine!”  Renee yelled.  When they were separated, Kristi found that she was having trouble getting her hands up; her gloves suddenly seemed to weigh ten pounds each.  “These fans get to watch your humiliation for five minutes!”  Renee was all smiles as she bounced over to Kristi and flicked out a jab that was meant to test the blonde’s reaction time.  Again, Kristi would have been late in blocking and that was what Renee had been waiting for.

Renee faked a left jab, then reared back with her right arm and heaved in a shot that landed flush on Kristi's model like face.  Kristi knew she was in trouble as she tried to get her gloves up to her face and it felt like her arms wouldn't respond.  Renee again fired another punch this time into Kristi's exposed belly, the blonde gasped as she felt herself getting dizzy, the crowd's buzz ringing in her head.  Renee knew Kristi was in trouble and drove another cruel shot to Kristi's already sore left breast.   “No my boob!”  Kristi gasped and fell down on all fours, her head hanging down as she shook it and frantically fought to regain her composure.  Her breast was throbbing and her head was spinning, her arms felt like dead weight was attached at each wrist, yet she knew she had to get up. 

The count reached four before Kristi started to rise and she was visibly shaken as she stood and shook her head to clear the cobwebs.  Renee could sense victory and again charged Kristi when the blonde somehow rose of the mat.  Out of sheer desperation Kristi fired a punch that caught Renee totally off guard, but didn’t have enough behind it to do serious damage.  Swallowing the pain, the blonde followed with another punch that Renee blocked as it had little behind it, but Kristi kept swinging and her third rabbit punch struck home squarely in Renee's face.  Renee jumped back out of range as another punch just missed the tip of her nose, the brunette paused and tried to refocus, knowing the match was still in hand.

This time Renee approached more cautiously and waited for Kristi to take the offensive.  My girl started to throw a punch, but Renee quickly blocked it and pounded her fist into the blonde's ribs.  Kristi gasped as the air was knocked out her and she struggled to get her gloves up but Renee never gave her a chance as she fired another punch to Kristi's temple that stopped the blonde in her tracks.   Kristi's eyes started to glaze over as Renee again landed another punch to my gal’s aching arms.  The blonde dropped her arm, leaving her chest a perfect target for Renee's next blow.  Renee reared back and put her entire weight into a vicious right hand that flattened Kristi’s sore left breast like a pancake. 

Kristi's breast shot right upward and flopped right out of her bikini top, almost smacking her face, before the fleshy globe settled back down outside the small triangle bikini.  My gal’s incredible orb looked slightly swollen already, and Kristi squealed in pain, in a world of hurt as she turned her shoulders desperately trying to shield her breasts.  Renee again fired a shot this time square into the back of the blonde’s head that sent Kristi back into the ropes.  Kristi had to use the ropes to hold her weight up, as she was dazed, and now unaware of where she was, the fans screaming and chanting filling her head.  Renee came over and fired a shot into Kristi’s kidney from behind that caused the aching blonde to slowly spin around. 

At this point, Renee couldn’t hide her grin as she fired a brutal shot into Kristi's exposed breast.  Kristi was still wincing when Renee’s next punch landed squarely into her exposed left breast, this time a huge uppercut!  The big breast flew up as Kristi reeled, her mind screaming with pain and she was almost out cold on her feet.  Renee fired another haymaker, this time into Kristi's face, knocking the blonde back into the ropes.  Unfortunately for Kristi' her arms flopped lifelessly over the top rope, her incredible ass sitting perched on the second rope the only thing keeping her up.  Oh shit!  This was not going to be good… my gal was out on her feet!  Before the referee could get over to start counting, Renee steps forward and landed a hard, wicked, flurry of punches into Kristi’s breasts. 

First one, and then a second and a third all slammed squarely into the stunning blonde's incredible breasts as she slowly began to slide down the ropes.  Renee went wild, back and forth my poor girl’s face was bettered.  Left’s and right hammered Kristi’s face, my gal was done as her head snapped back from a straight shot to the nose.  Renee bent low and then sprung forward, right glove hammering straight into Kristi’s face sending her right down to the mat.  The referee dragged Renee back to the center off the ring, then returned to begin the count.  Kristi's body landed on her butt and she toppled over to lay sprawled on the mat. 

The crowd was screaming as the referee began to count.  They seem to get louder with every number and Kristi showed no signs of life.  Oh shit…get up Kirsti I screamed to no effect.  Even when the referee’s count reached ten Kristi still hadn't stirred.  The referee shrugged, took the microphone and announced, "The winner off the contest  .the lovely and oh sooo sexy Renee!!! And now sweetie you get to have some fun with Kristi, lemme get these gloves offa you." 

The fans roared, and Renee's eyes lit up as the referee finally got the gloves off of her hands, the brunette ready to have some fun with my lifeless girlfriend!  As soon as the gloves were off of her, Renee stomped over to Kristi who was still out cold on the mat, the brunette smiling from ear to ear starring down at the battered babe… I certainly didn’t relish being in Kristi’s shoes right about now!  Kristi was just coming to when Renee pulled her firmly up by her long, sweat soaked hair, painfully hauling her off the canvas.  My girlfriend was clearly out of it, and would’ve fallen if not for Renee holding her up with an arm around the waist. 

Kristi was a mess as both eyes were beginning to show color from the grueling punches, and her left breast hung out of her top, the blonde whimpered, “Please leave me alone.”  But her plea fell on deaf ears as Renee was smiling like a Cheshire cat as she quickly unclasped Kristi's bikini top and let her magnificent, but bruised, breasts spill out into the open.  “Oh God no!”  Kristi gasped as her battered boobs sprang out from the safety of the bikini, much to the delight of the roaring crowd.  Renee ripped Kristi's head back and with her freehand, looked into the blonde’s eyes and said, “Last match I begged and pleaded for you to break the figure four hold and you didn’t!!!  Now it’s your turn to suffer like I did!” and fired a closed fisted punch into Kristi's left breast. 

Her breast exploded with pain as being punched by a bare fist, rather than a glove, left the blonde again begging, “My breast…please leave me alone!”  Renee paid no attention to the blonde’s pleas instead she turned Kristi so the girls stood eye to eye and then her hands snaked up and the brunette evilly latched onto both of Kristi’s exposed breasts!  “I want to pop these silicone filled sacks!”  Renee hissed, and all ten freshly manicured fingernails tore into the blonde’s sensitive breasts, her head whipped side to side, as tears began leaking from the corners of her eyes, her mindless scream filling the air, “Lettttt goooo!!!!”

Renee’s fingers clenched tightly into my gal’s battered boobs, the brunette using both hands to grab Kristi's breasts like they were handles, the whole time making eye contact with the blonde, “I begged you to break the hold last match…but you didn’t…now I am going to show you pain cxnt!”  As soon as she got the comment out, she twisted all of her fingernails painfully against the blonde’s breasts and then Renee began squeezing as hard as she could.  “Ohhh It hurrrrtttssss!” Kristi screamed as tears made their way down her flushing cheeks.  Driving forward, the brunette began pushing Kristi backward around the ring as Kristi hopped from one foot to the other until the blonde’s upper back went over the top rope.   

{alt}

The crowd loved every second of seeing Kristi’s breasts for a second time in as many weeks, and they were roaring their appreciation watching Renee mauling them.  Renee’s fingers squeezed and pinched together like she was kneading lumps of bread, while Kristi helplessly begged, “Please my breasts…please stop!”  Renee loved hearing the blonde begging her, and the brunette kept up the breast torture for what seemed like a full minute before viciously bringing her knee up squarely into Kristi's crotch.  “Unnnghhhh!”  Kristi's mouth dropped open as her upper body slowly rose off the top of the rope, then her knees grew week and slowly the blonde crumpled to the mat with her mouth hanging open in pure agony. 

Kristi was gasping for air, one hand holding her damaged breasts and the other massaging her crotch feverishly trying to massage the searing pain.  Renee stepped up and fired a kick to Kristi's rib cage as the blonde groveled begging for mercy on all fours, “No more…I can’t take any more…please!”  As Kristi collapsed on her belly, Renee walked over and picked up the blonde’s discarded bikini top.  “Ohhhh you are gonna take it…And I have a lot of pain for you to take cxnt!”  Renee hissed.  Oh no…get up Kristi I screamed, lost into the sea of roaring fans around me!  “Remember how much fun I had in the parking ramp tying you up…I’m going to show these fans how much fun it is!” the brunette yelled. 

Renee stalks over with the bikini in hand and quickly grabs Kristi’s wrists pulling them behind her back, the blonde having little gas left in the tank.  The material slid around Kristi’s left wrist, and the brunette grabs my gal’s limp right arm pulling that backward.  Hoisting the blonde’s arms upward, Renee slides the material around her right wrist, then begins looping it around and around binding them tightly together before securely knotting it at the base.  Oh my God…four minutes left and my girlfriend was tied up in the center of the ring! 

{alt}

The crowd is going crazy watching as Renee rolls Kristi over and onto her back, and the blonde is a sight to see with her arms bound behind her, her breasts two huge delectable targets for the brunette.  The blonde’s head lolls side to side and then she takes a few more seconds before realizing her predicament and beings panicking when she finds that her arms are bound tightly behind her, screaming for someone to help her “My God!!!! Help!!!! Some one please!!!! I’ll do anything!” Kristi’s screams fill the air as she thrashed like a fish out of water, helpless to stop Renee from doing who knows what to her. 

Renee stood over and mocks the bound blonde beauty, “Feels scary to be helpless and completely at someone’s mercy…guess what cxnt mercy is for the weak!” and steps up and punts the defenseless blonde in her already sore left breast.  “Ohhhh my GOoooodddd!”  Kristi’s head flies back in anguish as her breast explodes with pain, the blonde pleading for help as she tries to free her arms.  Renee bends down, straddles Kristi’s waist pinning my gal against the mat, the brunette’s focus goes right back to the blonde’s battered breasts.   Arm cocked back, her knuckles fly forward, and Renee slams a closed fisted right cross flying into the blonde’s aching left orb.  “These basketballs make awesome targets slut!”  Renee screams, her fists clenched tightly and like a woman hell bent on destruction the brunette begins to send hammering punches into Kristi’s tender breasts. 

“Not my boobs…oh pleaaasseee!”  Kristi wailed as her tits were hammered.  Oh no!  Left right left Renee’s fists slam down and poor Kristi wails with each boob-smashing blow.  Thuds fill the air as the punches continue slamming into the wildly swinging orbs, Kristi is mindlessly sobbing, begging for help as the wild closed fisted punches slams into her rapidly swelling boobs, but Renee shows no signs of letting up.  My poor girlfriend…the fans were going wild and I had no idea how much poor Kristi could take as her tits were getting bashed.  Five, six, seven punches to the boobs, I almost couldn’t keep up count watching Renee just bashing my gal’s meaty mounds.  Renee kept swinging, fists flying, each hammering blow sending Kristi’s wildly flopping tits everywhere. 

Each breast had to be punched at least ten times!  But the wicked brunette showed no remorse.  Again and again the brunette’s fists blasted the blonde’s breasts and thuds and sexy moans fill the air as Kristi’s melons were mashed again and again unmercifully.  Tears streamed form her eyes like water from a faucet, but the blonde wasn’t going anywhere as Renee was proudly straddling her tiny waist.  “Stop!” Thump! “Please!”  Thump! “No….!”  Thump!”  “My Gawwwwwddddd my boooobbbs!”  Kristi screamed as Renee beat the ever loving piss out of her breasts. 

A full minute!  A full straight minute Renee just wailed away at Kristi’s uncontrollably shaking boobs.  Like an assembly machine at a factory, Renee’s arms rose and thumped down, the brunette continued slamming closed fisted punches downward.  Boobs swelling, Kristi was mindlessly pleading with Renee to leave her pulsing breasts alone, and finally Renee listened.  Poor Kristi was sobbing like a baby, and my gal thought she was done, but that wasn’t the full five minutes just yet.  Renee was soaked with sweat from administering the brutal beating and took a quick second breather and began unclenching her fingers, hands sore from beating the shit of out my gals breasts. 

A glimmer of hope flickers in the blonde’s eye as she whimpers, “No more” almost more a question then a statement.  “Yes more!”  The brunette laughs and starts a new attack.  Whap!  Whap!  Whap!  Renee begins slapping and backhanding Kristi’s big breasts side to side, back and forth causing her ample titflesh to shoot uncontrollably about.  The crowd was going crazy as the helpless blonde beauty’s breasts now took stinging smack after smack, Kristi helpless to defend herself from the onslaught.  First punches, now slaps, my gal’s tits were going to be aching for a lonnnnnggg time.  My girl’s voice was hoarse from the screaming, and her tits were just whipped by a barrage of stinging smacks.  After almost 15 slaps, Renee finally stops the breast attack and moves to Kristi's right side sliding off her tiny waist. 

Now on her feet, Renee grabs a handful of Kristi's hair with her left hand and smacks her across the cheek with her right hand.  Kristi’s head flies to the side and her cheek is bright red from the viscous smack.  Renee turns Kristi’s face around again and sends a backhand across the bound blonde’s other cheek.  Kristi was thrashing her arms in hopes of freeing herself, but things look bleak for the little blonde.  Spittle flew as the third smack blasted the blonde’s lips knocking her head to the side.  Smack, smack, smack, my gal’s face was whipped side to side on the mat, her cheeks taking the open handed smacks.  Spittle flew as Kristi’s face was whapped away at, back and forth her cheeks were pelted with stinging smacks. 

After almost a half minute of abusing Kristi’s face, the brunette slides downward and grabs onto Kristi’s ankles.  “Oh no!  You wouldn’t…Oh nooooo!:”  Wide eyed, Kristi screams like a banshee as the brunette begins rising upward spreading my gals legs apart like a wishbone!  “No…dear God no!”  Kristi yelled and bucked trying to pry her legs free, but Renee’s grip tightened on her ankles, the brunette smiling down at my petrified gal,, “Not only will I do it…I’m going to relish doing it!”  Renee hissed, and drove her foot blasting downward square into my gals widely spread crotch. Oh wow! 

Kristi thrashes in utter agony but Renee never releases her grip on my gal’s ankles.  Instead Renee begins spreading Kristi’s legs further apart, my gal beaten into submission and not even fighting back.  STOMP!  Another shot to the pussy and Renee smiled from ear to ear watching my gal’s body convulse below her.  Renee suddenly felt two hands on her shoulders, as the referee warned her that her five minutes of fun was up.  Renee paid the ref little attention, and with Kristi’s legs spread wide a third kick hit home, hammering flush into her abused crotch.  Finally the referee ripped the brunette off Kristi, the stripped shirt man pulling Renee back off the sobbing beauty. 

My girlfriend was completely out of it when Renee raised her hands in victory and paraded around the ring for the first time in her short wrestling career.  The crowd gave Renee a standing ovation as she made her way back to the dressing room, her body was sore but the brunette was thrilled with the performance she put in and how much pain and humiliation she caused my poor girlfriend.  It took a few minutes for the ref to untie Kristi’s arms and the blonde’s body was racked with pain as she slowly crawled from the ring, the fans screaming and cheering as she shielded her aching breasts with her hands and slowly made the walk of shame up the ramp left only in her thong. 

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:41:09 AM by jjj11100 »

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Night 3: Kristi vs Renee Bikini Boxing
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 07:08:37 PM »
Excellent story and really well written

Offline slim20

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:30:53 AM »
I remember your stories from dealings. Love the rewrite, honestly I was hoping Kristi would pull out the victory.

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 01:24:06 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.

Should have the next installment posted soon

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 12:45:00 PM »
Great stuff. Can’t wait to read more.