News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Seven

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Seven
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:24:18 PM »
"Really, Jon? Again?" Tiffany looked at me, sweating profusely and panting. "Just give me a second. I think I was working harder than you on that one." I nodded in agreement, and stood up. Tiffany watched and bit her lip.

"Thanks for trying this out, baby," she said. "I'm glad you like it." I shrugged.

"It's definitely not what I thought it was going to be," I told her and Tiffany laughed.

"I warned you," she said. She knelt on the floor to pick up the remote.

"Same speed?" she asked. I nodded. We both turned to the tv to watch the animated fitness instructor go to work.

"And you thought this wouldn't be a good workout," she mocked.

"Not true," I said, trying to keep breathing. "I just asked when do you have time to work out. Now that you live here, I guess I know." Tiffany laughed, and I stole another look at her. The tone of her body was of course more visible in her sports bra and workout shorts, but I appreciated the effort she put into being physically fit. She was obviously in better shape than I was, and about halfway through the timed program, I waved it off.

"Wimp," Tiffany said, sweat falling from her face. "Can't keep pace with your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Fiancee," I corrected. Tiffany laughed.

"I have to admit, given that you don't do this regularly, I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did," she said. She threw me a towel she'd brought out.

"I'm impressed with the regimen," I told her sincerely. "I feel the burn." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to shower. Thankfully, the lingerie store is closing early, so my late shift went away. I have to work early tomorrow though, so no late night parties." I nodded. We'd planned a bit of a New Years Eve party at the house with Tiff's parents and Dan. My parents were off to a friend's house for the night and apparently a bit of a long break. Dad had tasked me with checking on the house every once in a while.

"Well, we've got your parents' thing." I noted. Tiffany nodded.

"I know. And we'll be home by one. Because my shift starts at ten," she told me. I agreed. "And don't get any ideas at the house, Jon. My parents may be fine with us living together, but I doubt they'll be thrilled to see you pawing me or desecrating their furniture." I grinned, but part of me was a bit nervous that Beth would be doing her best to distract me. She certainly had before, I recalled, catching glimpses of her in low cut shirts, or even relatively modest, but tighter outfits.

"I'll behave," I promised.

"Besides, Connie's going to be there," Tiffany said. "She's not working at the tit factory." I turned to my girlfriend, who was standing proud, and I started to see her nipples poking through her bra.

"Thinking of those soft tits getting bounced again, Jon? By mine?" I shook my head and kissed Tiff, and felt her arms snake around my waist. "Or do you just want to see that blonde bimbo shake her big boobs for you again?" I smiled, and realized again that I was becoming more comfortable with Tiffany's victory spoils.

"I'd love to see you and Connie go at it again," I said. I pulled at the bottom of her sports bra, and she suddenly went slack, looking up at me expectantly. "I think I'd really like to see those big jugs of hers splashing around on her chest. And these," I said, pulling up and letting Tiffany's big breasts fall against her chest with a thud, "are just the tits to do her in." Tiffany looked up at me, her eyes twinkling.

"Another fight, Jon? You like seeing your girl's big boobs battering other tits into submission? Or do you just like that I let you have your way with most of the loser tits I run into?" she said, her breathing still heavy.

"Let's take a shower," I told her. "I'll tell you there." Tiffany laughed as we made our way into the shower.

After the shower, we both made our way to the bedroom. Tiffany shrugged off her towel, and looked at me staring.

"Wow," she said. "Still staring after all this time? You'll give a girl a big head, Jon," she teased, though she was obviously a fan of the attention.

"It's hard not to stare, baby," I told her. Tiffany grinned.

"Always the charmer," she laughed. I joined her, but as she moved to her bra, I held her hand.

"Go without until the party," I said. My tone was calm, but I saw my girlfriend's eyes flit up to mine.

"Yes, sir," she whispered. Her nipples hardened in response, and I felt my own pulse quicken. Tiffany avoided my look as I held her hand, and I went to the closet. I couldn't believe she'd changed her demeanor so quickly. I opened the closet door and turned on the light.

"Find me the loosest, lowest neck shirt you have, and put it on," I told her. "I'm going to watch the game." Tiffany swallowed, but walked to the closet. I left her there, amazed that the idea had even hit me. When she came into the living room, she was wearing a white spaghetti strap peasant blouse, that left no alternative but to leave her braless breasts to create a striking amount of cleavage. I studied her for a moment, and when I realized she might be getting uncomfortable, I smiled.

"Absolutely gorgeous," I told her. She smiled, almost seemingly in relief, and I invited her to watch the game. She snuggled in beside me, and I realized that I was happy enough holding her that I didn't look down at what I knew to be a smashed up cleavage. I felt her left breast squishing against my side. After the first quarter, Tiffany sat up and kissed my cheek.

"You are amazing," she whispered. "I don't know where that order came from, or why it came when it did, but I loved it. I just wanted to let you know." I smiled and kissed her and took an opportunity to glance down. I nervously looked up, and Tiffany pulled her hair back as she stretched.

"Jon, I'm wearing this for you. Feel free to enjoy it. However you want," she promised, nodding. "I'm going to get us something to drink. What do you want?" I thanked her, and asked for a glass of water. When we had snuggled back on the couch, I felt my hand slip, and soon my hand accidentally brushed her right breast. I pulled it away, but Tiffany gently pulled the offending limb back to her full tit.

"We don't have to do anything, Jon, but you can hold my big boob if you want." I squeezed it gently and heard her moan.

"You are the only one I trust, Jon," she whispered as I cupped her heavy tit. "You are the one place I don't have to be in control. I'm yours, babe. I don't consider it demeaning if you want to fondle my big breast while you watch the game. I give you that control. You don't take control, baby. You take advantage of that control. Just like that," she murmured as I lightly shook her breast. I didn't look down, and spent the second quarter comfortably holding her.

We both got up for halftime to get a bite to eat. And Tiffany spent the entire meal teasing me by stretching out and leaning forward, giving me an eyeful. She giggled, loving the game, and I enjoyed it, too. By the time the game was over, we both realized we were experiencing a bit of cabin fever and as I pulled on a sweatshirt, Tiffany pulled her coat over her braless breasts.

"You want to show me off?" I swallowed. "How many of your friends would be amazed that you caught me, Jon? What would they think of you if they knew how much control you have over me? About how I do whatever you want whenever you want simply because you want it?"

"What has gotten into you?" I asked, but I reached out and pulled her close to let her know it wasn't a complaint.

"The way you just turned it on with Cassie, Jon. You took what was yours. I've been thinking about it for days, but we've both been working and tired. Today we had the whole day together. So I wanted to show you how much I liked it." I kissed her and she smiled against me.

"But, you said we could go shopping!" she said, and I shook my head.

"You plied me with boobs," I responded weakly. She laughed.

"Nope. You know full well that you get these whenever you want them. It's not my fault your more suggestible when you have them in your hands," she laughed. "Sucker."

I ceded her point and we walked to the car. As we sat in the car, I pulled open Tiffany's jacket and reached into her shirt. Tiffany said nothing, but smiled, even as her turgid nipple grew more swollen against my palm.

I drove to the mall like that, fondling my girlfriend casually and when we got the parking lot, I pulled my hand away. I looked at Tiffany for some response, and my fit, beautiful fiancee grinned widely and winked.

"I'd ask you to marry me, but I already did," I said, amazed at my luck. Tiffany looked touched.

"That's really sweet, Jon. If it means anything, I'd say yes again," she told me. We kissed gently, and I felt her pull her coat closed.

"It's so fucking cold without the heater on," she said, shivering. We got out of the car and moved into the mall.

The stores were relatively quiet given the holiday. We puttered around the clothing stores mostly, and I actually bought two button-up shirts and a nice pair of khakis. Tiffany told me that she liked them as we checked out, and as we walked out she wandered to the bookstore where we'd met Willa.

"Hoping to meet Willa?" I asked. Tiffany smiled.

"That'd be great," she replied, "but I'm here to pick up a few books for me," she said. I followed her and realized she was picking up one of her favorite authors again. When I was sure no one was watching, my hand slid under her coat and cupped her clothed breast.

"You're a bit fucking perfect," I whispered. "Smart, great body, great attitude." Tiffany slid her arm around to give me more access.

"And you can have your way with me whenever you want, Jon," she added, her breathing fast. I removed my hand. When I turned, I was probably more surprised than I should have been to see someone standing there. It was only a matter of time before I'd gotten caught. I was surprised that it happened to be Sabrina.

"Wow. Sorry. Didn't realize the fiction section was off limits," she laughed. Tiffany turned, smiling. Sabrina's grinned faded when she saw the look on Tiffany's face. Even I was surprised at how quickly she turned.

"Well, hi there," Tiffany said. "Why don't you come here?" Tiffany whispered. Sabrina sighed and shook her head. Tiffany laughed. "Oh relax, Rin. Jon and I were just fooling around. Now that you're here..." she let her voice trail off and grabbed my left hand. I knew our games well enough to let her lead. Soon my left hand was full of Sabrina's firm flesh.

"She wearing a bra?" Tiffany asked me. Sabrina was nervous, but I could feel her warmth through the clothes and bra.

"Yeah," I said. Sabrina grunted as I gave a particularly firm squeeze. I let her go, grinning, and Sabrina shot daggers at both of us.

"I was watching the whole time," Tiff said. "I just wanted to give you a bit of a message for making fun of us in public." Sabrina shook her head, but even she smiled.

"Plus, Jon does like to feel up nice, firm juggs in public, and even though I won, yours certainly fit that bill," Tiffany pointed out. Sabrina's smile tightened, but she said nothing.

"So what are you doing in the bookstore?" I asked.

Sabrina looked at me. "I know Tiffany is your girlfriend, but not all of the girls that she fights are brainless pairs of tits, Jon. I've got the same grades for the most part. I'm getting a business degree a year ahead of schedule. Yes, I lost. I'll let you do whatever you want to my big tits, but it's not the part that defines me, Jon." I looked at her, trying to respond.

"I actually meant to ask what you were buying," I said. And I meant it. Sabrina looked at me and then at Tiffany.

"Um, a few romance novels. Book on starting an internet business," she mumbled.

"Give me the strip-cam address," Tiff said. Sabrina rolled her eyes and gave a dull glare to her sorority sister.

"Bitch," she said. Tiffany laughed and Sabrina shook her head.

"You two are perfect for each other," she said. She apologized, then went off to buy her books. I felt really bad, but Tiffany shook her head.

"She's had a bad month, Jon. It'll be fine. I'll take it easier on her the first couple of weeks at school. Besides, a united front's going to be necessary with our pledges. Which you will not be a part of," Tiffany reminded me.

"I know. I'll steer clear. You can give me a report when you get back." I was teasing her, but Tiffany looked at me.

"I can't, Jon," she said, almost sadly.

"I know, Tiff," I told her. "I was teasing you." She kissed me.

"That's my job," she whispered. "Are we done shopping?" I nodded. I had enough reading from the semester to hold me off, and I was hoping to curb my spending for another trip for Tiffany over spring break.

"Well, we've still got a couple of hours before we have to be at my parents' house. Any ideas?" she asked. I gave her my best eyebrow bounce, and she rolled her eyes.

"Pervert," she laughed.

"A movie?" I asked. I knew there was a theater in the mall, so she shrugged in agreement. There was a Christmas-themed horror movie still playing, and we gladly payed to go in and watch. We were the only two people in the theater as the previews began. One other couple came in, sitting two rows in front of our customary back row seats.

The movie went by quickly, and while we both started with some wandering hands, we were also both surprised that the movie was good, and spent most of the time watching it. When we finished, we went back to the car, with just enough time to let Tiffany change into more suitable clothing.

She eventually pulled on a nice t-shirt (with a modest bra) and sidled up to me. "If you're nice tonight, you can take it off," she whispered. I grinned and kissed her neck.

"Bastard," she hissed. I knew she loved that.

When we got to her parents' house, I was surprised to see Beth answer the door in a modest sweater. She was showing the barest hint of cleavage under a v-neck t-shirt, but nothing nearly as obscene as I had guessed from the talk we had outside my dad's store. She did catch me looking and winked when Tiffany went in before me.

"Told you I'd put on a show," she teased. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, but turned away as we made our way to the living room. Dan and Connie were already there, and I saw Connie wave warmly at Tiffany and ever so subtly pull her shirt down, accentuating her bra clad boobs for my girlfriend. Tiffany threw a barb at Dan, and Dan responded. Then they got up and hugged. Connie caught my eyes and leaned over to adjust her shoe, giving me a look down her shirt that was far more impressive than the other.

"Dan!" their father said, "have you met Tiffany's new boyfriend?" Everyone laughed, and as the party wore on, we talked. I kept waiting for something to happen with Beth, but instead we all had a nice time. It was fun to see Connie and Dan doing so well together. Aside from the look down her shirt, Connie didn't do anything else for me, though Tiffany would often nudge me when Connie's breasts were most exposed. The conversations with her parents were good, and I realized Tiffany had taken her ring off for the party. I'd agreed for the most part, though I think both of us would have liked to said something.

As the party wound towards midnight, Tiffany asked to see me in her old room. We excused ourselves and went upstairs.

"I want to tell them," she said. "So badly." I nodded.

"I know, Tiff. We promised all our family," I reminded her. She looked up at me and nodded.

"I know. Sorry. I feel better. We should go downstairs," she said.

"That was quick!" Dan said when we came downstairs, way too loudly.

"That was smooth," Tiffany responded, and Dan blushed. Both their parents said nothing, but awkwardly changed the . I kissed Tiff on the cheek and went to get us some water. When I saw Beth, I steeled myself.

"Finally alone, Jon," she whispered. I looked at her and she smiled. I kept my eyes on her face and she laughed. "Wow. You're really making an effort," she said. "I appreciate that. More for my daughter's sake than mine though. Tiff's lucky for someone so loyal, Jon. Can you help me with this veggie tray?" I grabbed the bottle of water for Tiff and helped with the tray.

When we both came from the kitchen, Tiffany immediately helped with the veggie tray, giving me a quick view of deep cleavage as she bent over. When she stood up, she gave me a warning glare. I gave her my best "I'm sorry look," but she shook her head and wandered off.

As I stood up, I saw Connie coming in from the kitchen. I looked for Dan, but he was in the living room, as were Tiff's parents.

Connie checked, but pulled her shirt and bra cup down, flashing me her big, firm breast. The round, high flesh shook and jiggled as I watched her cover up, slightly adjusting the bra. She glanced at Tiffany and smiled. I grinned back, and as I began making my way to the living room, I saw Beth turn around.

"Hey, Jon. Were you going to leave my beautiful daughter here to fend for herself? I have to head upstairs. Do you mind keeping half on eye on the vegetable tray?" I agreed.

I wandered into the party and wrapped my arm around my fiancee's waist. Apparently Tiffany's dad had asked about majors, so Dan and Connie were discussing what their tentative plans were. Tiff tugged at my arm and looked directly at Connie's cleavage. Dan's arm had pulled down the shirt just slightly, and while not too much was exposed the top of her bra cup was peeking out over the brown fabric.

"Are we going to challenge her again?" Tiffany asked. "I'll be sure Dan stays away, but I can bash her huge jugs around for you some more," she whispered. I groaned into her ear.

"I guess I'll be tired at work tomorrow, Jon. You've been really good about not ogling my mom's big boobs tonight. I know she talked to you earlier. Thanks for putting up with my family," she said. Her father interrupted us by asking me about my major first. I talked about history for a while, and the conversation moved to Tiffany's major. She'd been bouncing nutrition around, but had taken an interest in a few of her math classes.

Her father grinned. "I might recommend pre-law," her dad said. Tiffany shuddered.

"How about an MRS degree," her mom asked. "Jon seems like a hard worker." There were a few groans, but Beth looked knowingly at me. I swore under my breath, but no one seemed to notice. We all laughed the joke off, and I wondered what game Beth was playing. I tried to shake it off, and when the countdown came, we were all ready. As I turned to my girlfriend, I whispered "our first New Year." She kissed me, slowly and softly, as confetti rained down on the people freezing their asses off in Times Square. I thought better about grabbing her ass, and when we pulled away I saw the look in her eye that I'd come to appreciate.

We turned to the other couples, who were watching us eagerly. "That one was longer," Dan said, a stupid grin on his face. I don't know who got there first, but we both flipped him off, to everyone's laughter. The party broke up pretty quickly after that, and when we said our goodbyes, Beth pulled me aside, asking for help.

"You must be good at running the parent gauntlet," Beth said. "I appreciate the help and how hard you worked to keep your eyes up. I admit, I'd thought about trying to tempt you a bit more. Remember, I have eyes and ears at the sorority, though. I'll be listening for your name if Tiffany starts fading out. And there might be more in it for you if Tiffany succeeds, Jon," she said mysteriously. "But thank you for your help this evening," she said a bit more clearly. I nodded and walked back to my girlfriend, who was listening to Connie's story.

Apparently we missed a good one, I realized as Connie told Tiffany some of the finer details about Kara basically humiliating herself in front of the blonde bombshell. I saw Dan tighten his grip around his girlfriend's waist as Connie wrapped up the story. Tiffany nodded, impressed.

"Sounds great. I'll give Darla a call so I can watch it," Tiffany said. I noticed that Tiffany's father was still in the living room, so I sidled up to Tiffany and put my arm on her shoulder. Dan looked at me; he seemed a bit embarrassed that his personal life was on such display. We said our goodbyes and as I got into the car, Tiffany looked at me.

"I wish we could have seen that fight," Tiffany said wistfully. She relayed all that they had told her about the fight and the embarrassment that Connie dished out on the brunette. I felt a bit bad for Kara, but couldn't argue that I would have enjoyed what happened.

As we walked up to our apartment, Tiffany looped her arm around mine.

"Sorry I have to work tomorrow. But I might have some news. I need to make a phone call; I'll text you tomorrow after work. And yes, it involves your girl pulling out her big tits and slamming another girl around for a while," she grinned as she spoke, watching her effect on me.

I knew she was tired, so I led her to bed. She smiled as I reached under her shirt. My hands found the bra strap, and Tiffany looked at me, expectantly, as I quickly opened the three clasps on the back. "I told you you could take it off tonight," Tiffany whispered. I smiled and watched as she slid the bra out.

"Let's get some rest," I told her. "I know you're tired," she looked at me and began to say something, but stopped. She nodded instead, and we settled down to sleep.

When we woke up, we both sat up almost in unison. Tiffany had slept in the shirt she'd worn the night before.

"How are you?" I asked, stifling a yawn.

"Really well rested, thanks," she said, stretching. My eyes wandered to her firm breasts, the nipples poking through the fabric.

"I really wish you didn't have to go into work today," I told her, sulking.

"Well, just rest up, because tonight, I have some plans for you." I looked at her curiously.

"I've arranged a fight. My firm, powerful jugs on display for you again, Jon. The loser makes you cum," her voice had gotten throaty, and I swallowed. "It's a surprise, Jon. And no, it's not my mother." My eyes went wide, and Tiffany looked at me, almost smiling.

"You think I didn't notice you two chatting? What is going on there?" I told her everything, and I saw her face fall.

"Oh, wow. I didn't... I just wanted to get a rise out of you. She ran you through a test, too. I'm sorry, baby." She touched my face. "I don't know what I thought, but you were certainly paying her a lot of attention last night."

"Not willingly," I replied. Tiffany nodded.

"No doubt. I hope I didn't upset you just now." I understood. Even annoyed, I shrugged.

"Nope. I'm good. We're good," I said firmly. I let the annoyance wash away. She had a right to be a bit nervous.

"Well, it sucks that she's got some idea. I wonder who told her?" she mused.

"Guess it doesn't matter," she said, finally. She looked up at me. "The fight's at seven, and it's at the other girl's place. I've got the stakes worked out and everything. I'll drive us. But is coffee out of the question this morning?" I laughed, and we both got out of bed. I did the coffee, and Tiffany scrounged up a bowl of cereal for us both. We ate breakfast in relative silence, and I saw her stretching her shoulders. I began giving her a massage and she relaxed into my hands.

I resisted the grope but I paid attention to her neck and shoulders. After a few minutes I pulled away, and Tiffany looked up at me. I grinned and she just shook her head and stood up. She kissed me,very slowly. We pulled away and I fought every urge to act.

"Save it for tonight, Jon," she whispered. "It will be worth the wait." She obviously had something in store, and I took a few deep breaths before smiling.

"Of course," I told her.

We both got ready for our days. Dad was keeping the store closed for New Years Day, but I still had some errands to run. I let Tiffany take her shower earlier, and kept busy cleaning the kitchen. When she came out, she had wrapped her towel around her waist and smiled at me.

"Remember these?" she asked. Despite my attention being diverted, I noticed the tip of her tongue slide over the front of her teeth.

"You're in a mood," I said, but slid up to her.

"Hey, I'm clean," she warned, stepping back. "And I guess I'm just excited about forcing another girl to get you off tonight."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A girl," Tiffany deadpanned, lightly running her hands over her boobs. "A girl with boobs that are going to bend and fold under mine, and then she'll drop to her knees and service you while I bounce her beaten jugs for you to watch." I felt my breath catch, and I watched her toy with her full, round boobs as she teased me. "That's all you really need to know," she whispered. She stepped back. "Shower's free!" she said brightly.

I showered and when I came out, saw my gorgeous girlfriend wearing a neck high blouse. I almost felt my face fall. She was wearing some nice slacks, and I almost asked her about the wardrobe, but thought against it.

"I'm going to come home before the fight to get you and change," she said. "What are you going to do today?" I told her that I wasn't going to do much and she pouted.

"I go out and work and work and work and you get to hang out?" she asked. "It's just not fair," she sighed.

I laughed. "I'll cook you dinner your next day off," I promised her. She smiled.

"Okay," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

The day went by slowly, but I cleaned quite a bit, and managed to finish a few of the projects I'd been working on around the apartment. I briefly thought about going to Hooters, but shook the desire off. Running into Connie and Dan might be more awkward now that I was becoming part of the family.

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it.

"On the way home," Tiffany said. "Sleepyhead." I grinned and told her I'd be ready to go when she got there.

When she came in, I followed her into the bedroom. I hugged her from behind.

"How was work?" She leaned back into me for a moment.

"Fine. Sarah and Bonnie were arguing about their boobs in the back again. You did a number on those two," she teased.

"Me?" I asked incredulously. She laughed and began to undress.

I gathered a few things, but made sure I saw her remove her blouse, watching her boobs flash out. She turned to me and smiled.

"Of course I know you're watching," she said. "Why else would you be in here?" I laughed and shook my head as she pulled on a t-shirt.

"You've become quite the tease, dear," I told her. She turned around and grinned.

"I've always been this way," she told me. "Remember before we actually dated?" My eyes flashed back to what seemed so long ago, but was only about six months. Her covert handjobs after crushing her foes were likely the most intimate introductions to a relationship that I was ever going to experience.

"Touche," I told her. "Now, who is this mystery girl you're going to pummel?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a mystery, Scooby," she pointed out. I sighed, but pulled on new clothes.

She drove to another apartment complex, by far nicer than the one Tiff and I were living in. When she parked she looked at me.

"So, Jon, have you been thinking about this all day? Have you been thinking about your future wife's big boobs slamming into a weaker pair, forcing the girl attached to get you off?" I nodded, stunned by her seeming desire to beat this woman and tease me about it.

"Good," she whispered as she watched me squirm.

We both got out of the car, and walked to the apartment. When we knocked on the door, I recognized the girl almost immediately.

"Hey guys," the brunette said, and my eyes were immediately drawn to her chest. Her heavy tits were braless, a fact made easily recognizable by her thick nipples jutting through the gray fabric. Michelle caught my eyes and shook her head.

"I still can't believe I agreed to this," Michelle said.

"Why did you?" Tiffany asked, and I realized it was out of curiosity. Michelle turned around and slowly smiled.

"You get one challenge per calendar year, Tiffany, for the particular position on the executive council. It's New Year's day. That means I'm done with you for the next 364 days when I win." Michelle looked at her with a half-grin.

"If you win," Tiffany scoffed.

"Ok," Michelle replied. I wondered about Michelle's confidence, but as soon as the door closed behind us, the older girl turned and looked at me. "You stay sitting down on the couch," she ordered me. I nodded, not wanting to cause any problems. I couldn't really believe that Michelle had agreed to the stakes as Tiffany had decided, but I hadn't heard any hopeful backing out yet, so I followed them to the couch. There were three bottles of water on a tv tray and as I turned around, I noticed some sparse, but nice furnishings. I watched Michelle's big tits bounce under her shirt, trying to gauge their firmness. They seemed a bit bigger than when I'd first met her, but it had been a while ago. I got lost watching, but shook it off, somehow before either woman had noticed my stare.

As I refocused on the two women, I realized that their attention was not on me. I knew now why Tiffany wanted the fight so badly — this was the advancement that her mother had talked about. Michelle turned to me.

"You get to see them far earlier than I would have thought, Jon. And I thought Tiffany had more sense than to bring you here to see her lose." I was amazed at how easily the insults rolled off of Michelle's tongue. Tiffany grinned at Michelle and pulled off her shirt, letting her big tits bounce free. I watched my girlfriend's big boobs fall against her chest, still loving the way they settled, gently quivering.

"Wow," Michelle said. "Those do look like fun. I'm glad I get to play with them when I win," she added. Michelle pulled her top off, and I admit, I stared. Her breasts were easily as firm as Tiffany's, and they bounced out of her shirt, settling high on her chest. Michelle's body was toned, indicating that she took good care of herself and might have had more definition than my girlfriend's sleek frame. At least on the top. Her tight ass was still covered by the jeans, and as I sat down on the couch, I compared the two sets of breasts about to compete.

Michelle's tits were slightly smaller than Tiffany's, and seemed more conical than my girlfriend's. The shape made them appear more firm, I thought, especially considering the roundness of my fiancee's mammaries. Michelle's tits were roughly the same tone as my girlfriend's in terms of lightness. It was winter, I realized, and tanning wasn't as big a deal. Michelle's conical tits were topped by longer, thicker nipples than my girlfriend, a lighter pink than I would have expected. Given the discrepancy, I hoped there wasn't a nipple fight, as Tiffany hadn't fared well recently in those contests. Michelle's tits seemed to defy gravity, though the bouncing under her shirt had convinced me they were real. I hoped that Tiffany was able to push her firm, perky tits down, and felt myself stirring at the thought.

I watched both women, my eyes slowly moving from the two pair of heavy tits to their faces. I saw on Tiffany's face the same determination and aggression she'd shown me that morning. She'd been nervous, I suddenly realized, and I mentally kicked myself as I realized I hadn't offered much in the way of support.

"Whenever you're ready, kid," Michelle taunted, winking. Tiffany bit, and I saw Michelle tense. Tiffany slid left to slam her right breast into Michelle's tit, and the contact was a thudding smack of heavy flesh. Michelle's big right boob slammed inward, toward her left breast, and Tiffany drug both of her tits over the flesh.

"Predictable," Michelle said, "but effective." Michelle took half a step back, and Tiffany, intent on mirroring her opponent, followed, only to run into a quick slam, their tits lined up perfectly. Tiffany groaned as Michelle's firm breasts slammed into my fiancee's chest. Tiffany's tits bent momentarily, returning their shape as Michelle backed up wearing a knowing grin.

"Not unlike my strategy. There may be hope for you yet, frosh," Michelle taunted. Tiffany slammed forward, mirroring Michelle's move, and both women groaned as their tits mashed together again. Tiffany's held Michelle's back for just a moment before they evened out and Michelle was forced back half a step.

"I'm a fast learner," Tiffany said, grinning. Michelle smirked back and dipped her hips, launching an uppercut at Tiffany's chest. Tiffany recognized what was coming and moved back. Michelle's tits bent upward as she came down and I watched them quiver on her chest until they bounced down. Tiffany struck then, catching Michelle with a rocking shot that caused another of the tit-muffled thuds. Michelle grunted, but put her hands up to grab Tiffany's right wrist. As Tiffany tried to maneuver, Michelle swung her torso from the left and pulled my fiancee's limb forward at the same time, forcing the latter off balance. The shot from Michelle's left breast into Tiffany's solid jug smacked throughout the room. Michelle grinned wickedly as she pushed the arm away and slammed forward. Tiffany, still recovering, groaned as she felt another shot slam into both of her proud tits. Michelle's boobs compressed, but Tiff's boobs obviously took the shot, her quivering flesh still shaking as her older sorority sister slipped her hands to my girl's shoulders.

"Hold still," Michelle said, her voice a mix of caution and threat. I watched the elder girl's big tits slam forward again as Tiffany winced. Michelle shook her torso, keeping her tits in contact with Tiffany's. "Watch those big floppies shake, Jon," she squealed. Tiffany growled and grabbed Michelle under her thigh and picked her up.

"What the..." the top sorority girl ended up on her back before she could finish her question as Tiffany drove her down. I noticed that their tits had remained in contact, and I couldn't ignore both pairs shaking and jiggling. I quickly turned my attention to Tiffany, whose hands had moved to Michelle's shoulders to pin her opponent down. Michelle's hands quickly went to Tiffany's forearms and the two women struggled. Tiffany's tits dangled and shook, looking full and heavy as she tried to push down. Michelle's breasts had flattened slightly with gravity, though I noticed they'd kept quite a bit of their form. I also noticed that Tiffany was working her way down.

Before their breasts could come into contact, Michelle gripped Tiffany's arms and rolled. Tiffany slipped just enough that she let go and both women rolled in opposite directions. I realized that Tiffany hadn't landed a blow with the advantageous position. Michelle sprang to her feet, and just as Tiffany had risen, another shot from the junior landed across my girl's heavy chest. Tiffany's boobs slung left from the impact, pushed by Michelle's strong, proud pair.

As Tiffany's boobs settled on her chest, Michelle thrust her tits forward again. I saw Tiffany reach out to grab Michelle, and push the woman back.

"Can't take another smack from these?" Michelle asked, her voice still edged by her arrogance. Michelle glanced down to her proud tits. Tiffany snorted and showed her strategy, slamming her own meaty boobs again. Both pairs of tits met, morphing around the opposing pair as the women made no move to pull away. Tiffany's tits began sliding up and over, and I saw my fiancee lift her torso up by standing on her toes before slamming down. Michelle grunted as she felt her own firm jugs pushed down, bending under Tiffany's heavy pair.

Michelle pulled back just slightly to push against Tiffany, bending her knees then shooting up. Tiffany groaned as Michelle sent her firm flesh into Tiffany's boobs. "Fucking hell," Michelle groaned as Tiffany inched forward. "Your tits are as tough as rawhide. I swear I'm going to have to get some lotion just for the irritation." Tiffany stood on her toes again, but it seemed that Michelle had been waiting for it. She stepped back just slightly, and as Tiffany tried to correct her balance, Michelle shot up with an uppercut. I realized I'd seen Tiffany do it often enough, but the look of pain on Tiffany's face as her tits shot up toward her face, trembling with the force of the impact, indicated that it was an effective and painful move.

"Let's do that again," Michelle promised, bending down. Tiffany turned her torso to the left, and Michelle's shot missed. I watched the older brunette's boobs shake and shiver as she tried to stop the attack, but Tiffany had already swung her torso back with wicked force, and Michelle's breasts mushroomed out for a brief moment as Tiffany pushed her firm tits forward. Again, both women left their tits in contact, pushing and mashing against the other. At one point, they had their boobs just barely touching, and I compared the damage done. Michelle was slightly lighter than Tiffany, so it was hard to gauge the battle. Tiffany's tits were definitely redder on the underside, but the pink area of Michelle's big boobs seemed to cover a larger percentage of her firm rack.

"Your boyfriend seems really into my tits," Michelle laughed. Tiffany laughed.

"He's into tits," she said. "Especially when mine crush them," she added, rolling her shoulders to increase the pressure on Michelle's big breasts. Michelle grunted, but put her hands on Tiffany's hips and returned the wave, sending first her right, then her left breast into Tiffany's opposing pair. Tiffany steeled her arms and pulled Michelle in even closer.

"Yeah, pull my tits into your soft jugs," Michelle whispered. "Show Jon that I'm just going to spear your big boobs, Tiff." I couldn't believe the taunts and how eager Michelle was to make me part of them. As it was, it did seem as though Michelle's pair was pushing slightly harder, but I also wondered if the weight of my girl's big boobs was pushing against Michelle's just as much. Tiffany grunted as she pushed back, and Michelle groaned with the new pressure on her chest. Each woman seemed to take turns doling out punishment. As Michelle pushed forward, her tits seemed to dent Tiffany's breasts, but when Tiffany pushed back, her own breasts seemed to flatten more of the flesh.

Neither woman liked being on the other end, and after a few more back and forth moments, they both in some unspoken agreement, pulled away from one another. Both their tits were redder, and again, I could not tell who had the advantage. They cupped their breasts, and Michelle made a point to turn to me.

"Here's a real pair of tits, Jon," Michelle laughed before turning back to my girlfriend. Tiffany's eyes had narrowed, but I didn't realize how angry she'd gotten until Michelle dropped her breasts, letting them bounce on her chest just slightly. Tiffany's reaction was fast, determined, and more aggressive than I had seen her for some time. As Michelle finished her turn to Tiffany, my fiancee slammed forward so hard that Michelle's boobs almost seemed to explode on her chest, spreading out and up before molding back to their original shape. Tiffany's tits shook as well, but retained far more of their original shape Both women likely felt the impact, but Michelle, unprepared, seemed to stumble, and Tiffany pounced, slamming forward again. Michelle grunted, stumbling backward as her big tits wobbled all over her chest. I fought the urge to encourage Tiffany to smash Michelle's cocky jugs.

Tiffany didn't let up, slamming forward so that her firm, heavy breasts became battering rams, and Michelle groaned as her own pert boobs were pushed back and flattened out for a moment. I saw both of their breasts redden further at that bit of contact, and Tiffany slid her heavy boobs over Michelle's in an attempt to grind out her sorority sister. Both tits sprang and bounced against the other, their dense flesh sliding up and over and between, bending and shifting in such a variety of ways that I could barely keep track. I did notice that Tiffany pushed harder when her tits were on the side, pushing against Michelle with every pass. I unconsciously rubbed my erection as I watched the fight. Neither girl noticed, but I pulled my hand away quickly.

"Keep it up," Michelle said, licking her lips. "I can feel your big tits getting worn down. Or is that just you? Maybe you can't keep pace with these babies," she taunted. Michelle thrust her chest forward, and Tiffany grunted as her tits seemed slightly displaced, bending as Michelle's cones slightly dented Tiffany's big rack. I groaned quietly enough that neither heard me, but couldn't believe how hot this fight had gotten.

Tiffany slipped away, pulling her tits back and landing a quick blow that sounded more like a slap than it did a strike. The wince seemed to indicate that even if the blow didn't do much damage, it certainly hurt the older sister. Tiffany leaned back momentarily to ready herself for a strike, but it never came to fruition, as Michelle moved forward with surprising speed. The tips of her right tit burrowed into Tiffany's left breast, bending the flesh considerably and causing my girlfriend to slam- her eyes shut and hiss. Tiffany pulled back, and Michelle twisted her torso, spearing Tiffany's right breast with her left, resulting in a similar dent in my girl's meaty jug.

Tiffany shook her head in frustration, but thrust her own big tits in return, and Michelle gasped as she felt the thick boobs of my girlfriend slam forward. She let out a low groan, but gritted her teeth and pulled back. Michelle slammed forward in return, her tits once again slamming into my girlfriend with an impressive force. Tiffany groaned as I watched both pairs of breasts compress again. Both women were beginning to register the constant discomfort on their faces. I wondered if the fight was getting close to ending. It had been a rather aggressive fight from both women.

Tiffany reared back, and took a fast step forward, aiming for a massive blow at her opponent's reddening cones.

This time, Michelle was ready, and met Tiffany in the middle.

"Fuck!" Tiffany yelled, and at the same time, Michelle shouted "Shit!" Both of their tits ballooned out on impact, a huge crack filling the room. Even I winced, and both women pulled away, cupping their heavy boobs. Once again, almost like a dance, both stepped forward with a huge thrust of their big tits. This time, both pair suffered from the contact, flattening almost identically at the point of contact, and creating the dark border between them that I'd become entranced by from previous fights.

I felt my breathing quicken as they shoved their big tits against one another, the firm, supple flesh riding up and down as each woman tried to dole out punishment to her rival. Tiffany's breasts shift and dented again, but Michelle's would flatten more. I couldn't keep track of who was winning just watching them jockey for position. After another round of trying to grind their respective opponent out, both women seemed satisfied to take another breather.

Tiffany cupped her obviously sore tits, while Michelle lightly bounced them again. I did my best to ignore staring at either woman, but couldn't help myself.

"Can't keep his eyes off them," Michelle taunted. I rolled my eyes, but Tiffany grinned.

"They do remind me of a train wreck," Tiffany said. Michelle flipped her off, but both women turned, ready to begin the fight again. This time, there was no hesitation by either woman, and both slammed forward. Another smack echoed through the apartment, and both women pulled back with lines of discomfort on their face.

"You are a tough little bitch," Michelle admitted. "Which is going to make this all the more special," she added.

Tiffany stepped forward, and into a hug by Michelle. The elder sister trapped Tiffany's arms and forced her tits directly onto Tiffany's. Tiffany groaned as she felt the firm tits of her rival sister begin burrowing.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing," Michelle sighed. "These things are like wrecking balls," she said. Tiffany struggled, and I saw Michelle tighten her grip. Tiffany winced and I realized that this was what Tiff needed to avoid. She had met someone, though, who seemed just as strong as she was. The struggles and her tightening arms barely budged Michelle. The older girl's eyes were now completely focused on Tiffany's face.

"I'm going to finish these off," she told my fiancee. "You weren't ready, Tiff, and now you're going to figure out that just because you're the best in your class, you're not the best in the house. You're damned good, but I'm going to spear these big, firm titties right in front of your boyfriend."

Tiffany shouted, and pushed hard, her shoulders tightening against the hug, but Michelle reached behind her and grabbed her own left wrist with her right hand, cinching the hug even more tightly. Tiffany's boobs ballooned out from the center as I saw more and more of Michelle's big bust take over the space between them. I realized Tiffany was losing, and watched her move her foot between Michelle's.

"You'll have to be better than that, Tiff. Show me something... new." Michelle curled her left leg around Tiffany's exposed right and fell forward, releasing the hug. Both women toppled to the ground, and Tiffany The close proximity, however, meant that Michelle's firm tits buried even further into my fiancee's firm jugs. Tiffany groaned as her arms fell to her sides, and she seemed lost for just a moment while Michelle leisurely gathered my girl's wrists and pinned them to her side. I watched Tiffany's thick jugs slide over her chest, and hoped that Tiffany could think of a way out of the pin. I realized the danger my girlfriend was in as I saw Michelle sit up just a bit to slowly push her left breast into Tiffany's right tit.

"Say goodbye to these titties," Michelle said. Tiffany bucked her hips, but Michelle seemed to relax and ride the move for just a moment before slamming forward. Tiffany's boobs seemed to be the ones exploding, and on her back, it was easy to see my girlfriend's tits fail as her flesh splashed outward from the contact. Tiffany cried out, but said nothing else until Michelle slammed forward again, her firm tits driving into my girlfriend's beaten teats.

"I give," Tiffany groaned, and I felt my erection lurch. I'd only seen it once before, and never from such a dominant woman. I felt bad for finding my girlfriend's loss such a turn-on.

"Good call," Michelle said, sliding off my girlfriend. "Before you get your boyfriend off while I watch, we also discussed our private stakes, yes?" Tiffany was massaging her reddened, beaten breasts as she sat up on the floor.

"Yeah," she said. "When?"

"Now, obviously," she said, laughing. Tiffany looked pained for a moment, but nodded.

"First, let's do this right. I believe you have something you want to say to these," she ordered. Tiffany got to her knees, and I felt another surge of excitement as she assumed a pose I realize that she understood too well. I had not really seen her submissive in that circumstance, but there she was, on her knees, her beaten tits hanging on her chest as Michelle slowly lowered her victorious tit toward my fiancee's face.

"Your tits are better than my useless sacks," Tiffany said, keeping her eyes on her sorority sister. "You've beaten my tits up, and proven yourself to be worthy of these rights." It sounded official, but I realized that Tiffany's eyes were focused on the big breast in front of her.

"And what rights are those, sister?" Michelle asked with an official tone.

"You get three orgasms, as per the rules in our charter, for my failed attempt to unseat you. You may take these orgasms from me, or from my partner, so long as these do not violate the charter." Tiffany stole a glance at me, then looked away ashamed. I closed my eyes in realization. Michelle grinned at me, but motioned for Tiffany to continue, waving at her almost dismissively.

"I will pay homage to your superior breasts whenever required. This includes official sorority functions, and in social situations that do not violate the charter. In addition, you may have access to my weaker breasts at these functions with the same rules."

"And now, you may suckle at my superior breasts while your boyfriend delivers my orgasm," she laughed. "That is, if your boyfriend doesn't want you to be my bitch," she added. I glanced again at Tiffany, who wouldn't meet my eyes. I got up and strode to her while Tiffany closed her eyes. Michelle gently teased my girlfriend's lips open with her stiff nipple, and soon my fiancee was sucking another woman's tit.

"If you want to watch, I'll let you get me off with your hand," Michelle told me. "And since Tiffany can't, tell me how great my big titties are while you get me off."

Tiffany started to say something, but I cut in. "You've obviously got better breasts. You won, fair and square, by battering my girlfriend's heavy teats. Now she's worshiping those superior breasts with her hanging udders swinging beneath her." I couldn't believe how easily the words came to me, but Tiffany's tits were swinging under her as she slurped on Michelle's nipples. I couldn't believe I was about to rub another woman to orgasm in front of my girlfriend. I tried not to think of it as I slid my hand down the front of Michelle's pants.

I almost laughed when I realized my first thought was that she had just a slight landing strip of hair before my fingers gently stroked her outer lips.

"You don't waste time, do you?" she asked. I said nothing, but watched Tiffany continue to work Michelle's big tits over. The sorority sister seemed to enjoy the attention, leaning back against me slightly to allow better access. Taking the cue from the winner, I slid a finger in and let my thumb continually brush her clit. She was already very wet, and her wet pussy left moisture on my fingers as I trailed around.

"Oh wow," Michelle said. "You've trained him so well, Tiff. Switch off," she ordered. Tiffany let Michelle's hard nipple pop out of her mouth. I looked down at her as my fiancee switched tits, and thumbed Michelle's clit as soon as Tiff had begun tonguing her sorority sister's rapidly stiffening nipple.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me... amazing hands, Jonny," she groaned. I bristled at the nickname, but slid a finger into her and she gasped. "And isn't Tiffany supposed to be doing something for you, too, Jonny? Didn't your girlfriend's loser tits entitle you to get off while I watch? Pull it out," Michelle ordered. I let my fingers gently squeeze her clit and she shuddered.

"Nice try, Jon," Michelle said, her breath jumping. "Tiff, pull your boyfriend's cock out and get him off while he gets me off, okay?" Tiff pulled off Michelle's superior boobs and immediately began working my pants. She still hadn't really given me much of a look, and I tried to push the worry out of my head. Soon my cock fell out of my pants, and I felt the familiar sensation of Tiffany's mouth descending on my cock.

"Watch your loser girlfriend's tits swing while she blows you," Michelle said, and I wondered if she was trying to work me up, or if her words were solely for Tiffany's humiliation. She reached down to push Tiffany's right breast into her left, leaving both of my girl's heavy tits swinging while she continued her blowjob. "Tell your girlfriend what her loser tits are doing. Compare her tits to mine."

"Tiff," I groaned, "your heavy, hanging udders are slapping into each other while I can barely get the weight of this breast. She's so firm. I totally get why you're on your knees," I finished.

I went back to work on Michelle, hoping that I could get the bitch off before Tiffany got me.

"Oh, fuck, Jon," Michelle said. "You are too good at this." She began breathing harder, and I pinched her clit gently again. She whimpered once more and then her body shook.

"Your boyfriend is making me cum, Tiff. Fucking hell. Shit, he's good. He's so good for me," she managed to get out. Tiffany kept sucking me off, and I was glad at least one part of the debt had been paid.

Michelle pulled away and I slid my hand out of her pants. Her face relaxed and she stepped away from us for a second. An idea seemed to hit her, and while the gentle sucking sounds of Tiffany's blowjob filled Michelle's apartment, she pulled my hand to her big breast.

"Feel that superior titty, Jon?" Her firm tit filled my hand, and I involuntarily gave it a quick squeeze. "Wow, Tiff. He does like a winning rack. It's getting late, Jon. Tell Tiff how feeling these big, firm tits get you off," Michelle said, and the tone was an order. A part of me wanted to hold back, but I felt the anger that Tiff hadn't told me about the real stakes boil up. I didn't get much time to consider my response, as I groaned and came. Tiffany swallowed, and Michelle was silent as I finished. Tiff pulled away and Michelle seemed satisfied.

"Ok. You two clean up and get out. Thanks for the fight," she said dismissively. Tiff shook her head and grabbed her things. Michelle did stop her.

"We're still sisters," she said. I heard just the barest concern. Tiff seemed to take a breath and nod.

"I know. Good fight, Michelle." Michelle gave Tiffany a hug, their tits barely touching. Tiffany pulled on her shirt, wincing as her bruised boobs bounced while she pulled the hem down.

"Oh, Tiff? Your mom sends her regards," Michelle said, closing the door. We both heard the click of the lock.

Tiff's face was almost white and she looked at me. Any anger I had disappeared and I wrapped my arm around her. We made our way to the car without a word, and I just held her hand as we drove to the apartment. When we got in, she made her way to the bedroom. I followed, locking the door behind me and turning off the lights. When I got into the bedroom, Tiffany looked up at me with red eyes. I still remembered that instant of anger, but on the way home, I'd realized how much confidence Tiffany had that she was going to win. Michelle's firm tits were strong, and she seemed to know every weak spot in Tiffany's breasts. When I sat on the bed, I turned to her and kissed her neck, gently massaging her shoulders.

Tiffany sighed and leaned back slightly to allow me better access.

"Are you always going to be so damned nice?" she asked. I could hear the strain in her voice.

"Yup," I said.

"Fucker," she sighed. "It's worse when you don't yell at me, Jon."

"I'm not usually the yelling type," I told her. "I prefer good, old fashioned guilt." Tiffany laughed weakly, and I moved my hands down her chest. "And you and I have developed other ways for you to atone for your errors," I told her. Tiffany laughed. I leaned down and cupped her beaten tits. I was gentle, and Tiffany sighed. "Although this one is a bit more personal, so I imagine the atonement will be more personal."

"I can deal with us just staying in the rest of the break," she sighed. "Until I have to go to work."

"Do you have to go tomorrow?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yeah. I'll be nice and dressed up. Thankfully, no one's going to see the bruises all over my tits," she said.

"I will," I said, and sat on the bed. I leaned in to kiss her beaten boobs gently, and Tiffany sighed. I felt her relax, and I let her lay down while I continued planting light kisses on her sore flesh.

"Jon, what are you doing?" she asked. I said nothing as I trailed kisses down her stomach. Tiffany whimpered as I slid her pants down her tight ass but said nothing else as my head disappeared between her legs. We fell asleep after I made sure she was relaxed.

When I woke up, Tiffany was out of bed, and I came into the kitchen with my girlfriend wearing one of my favorite outfits. She had a threadbare gray shirt on, with a neck that dipped into the top of her cleavage. She was wearing the only pair of silk boxers I'd ever bought, and I smiled. She handed me a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

"Do we need to talk?" she asked. I shrugged.

"If you feel up to it," I said. I thought I'd figured out what had happened, but really did want to hear from Tiffany about it.

"Ok. I'm sorry I didn't let you know about the spoils. I thought I was going to win, and I wanted it to be a surprise."

"It was," I said softly. Tiffany nodded, but continued.

"Yeah. So you heard about the sorority part. I can't challenge until next year. But I'm still going to be dealing with pledges, and we've got a few fundraisers going on. Hopefully we'll get to see each other," she said sadly. I saw her eyes flash, though, and she looked up at me.

"And don't ask about my mother. She and I are going to have a discussion, Jon." I nodded, happy to see that she still had some of the fire in her.

"But tradition dictates that I let you have your way with me after I lose a fight, Jon. I hope you like the outfit. I'll put it back on when I get home if you want," she said. "Oh, and feel free to come by the store if you have time after work. We've got some inventory to take care of, so I'll be there later."

I smiled and kissed her. "Thanks for the coffee," I told her. "I'll see you at the store. If something comes up, I'll let you know."

"Great. And Jon," she suddenly seemed that sunken, ashamed, woman at the end of the fight the previous night again. "Leave Michelle alone. No revenge, no speeches, okay? She can make my life a living hell. She probably will anyway, but I'd rather not make it worse," she pointed out.

"Okay," I told her. I almost asked her how Michelle would make it worse, but I thought better of it. We got ready for our day, though Tiffany said nothing as I followed her around, catching glimpses of her gorgeous curves the whole time. When I got to the store, I saw a ton of boxes to go through, and just got to work. Dad checked on me a few times, but he was busy with the paperwork for the end of the year, so we barely saw each other. By the end of the day, I'd gotten through about two thirds of the boxes, and dad whistled.

"Damn, boy. I should pay you more," he said.

"I wouldn't complain," I said, looking at the storeroom and planning the next day.

"I'll take it out of your rent," my dad said dryly.

"Touche," I told him. We both laughed and he waved me off.

I went home and showered, texting Tiffany to see if she was still at the store.

"Still here. Buried in work. Missing you," the message came. I grinned, despite being still a bit annoyed by her lie about Michelle and the stakes. I tried thinking of a suitable punishment, hoping that she had just been overconfident. I wondered who else knew about Tiffany.

I thought back to the fight, watching my girlfriend's big tits explode under Michelle's firm, conical pair, watching her boobs flatten out to welcome the superior tits, and I thought about how her psyche was going to take it. I'd had no idea that Michelle was so skilled, but given what Beth had told me about moving up, I should have seen it coming. Michelle wasn't at the top by accident.

I got into my car to drive to the mall. I stopped by the candy store and got Tiff's favorite chocolate. I figured she could use a pick me up after the fight, and I wanted to do my best to convince her I wasn't angry about what had happened.

When I came in, I saw my fiancee with Bonnie, going over a stack of bras. They were doing some sort of cataloging, and Bonnie grinned when I walked up.

"Hey, Jon. Can we show you something?" Bonnie asked. Tiffany looked up, a tired smile on her face.

"Show me the prettiest girl in here," I said, holding up some chocolates. Bonnie's face turned into a wide smile.

"Oh my god, that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen," Bonnie squealed. Tiffany rolled her eyes, but her cheeks flushed as her coworker made a bit of a scene. Tiffany took the chocolates and shyly pulled a lock of hair from her face.

"Thanks," she said, kissing my cheek. "What's the occasion?"

"Give you a smile," I said brightly. "And to make sure I got to see you. How are you guys doing?" Tiffany updated me on the inventory, a process slowed by an apparently huge slew of new years sale customers. I noticed Tiffany was wearing a button up blouse, and I glanced around. The store was free for the moment from others, and even Bonnie had stepped back to enjoy a break.

I put my hand to her neck and slowly ran it down until my hand reached the top button of her blouse and I popped it open. I did two more before pulling away, and saw Tiffany's face flushed even more.

"Oh my... damn, Jon." I leaned in to whisper.

"You're an interesting case. You know I'm putting on those loser tits because of the fight last night. Sara and Bonnie only know that your tits are amazingly better than theirs are. You only have to tell them I did it if they ask. You don't have to tell them why." I leaned in and kissed her cheek after I was done speaking. Tiffany bit her lip and nodded.

"I'm going to buy you something," I said. "Well, really, it'll be for me."

"Yes, sir," Tiffany breathed. I shopped, finally settling on a black lace bra and panty set. Bonnie gave me a mocking, disapproving glare as she checked me out, then laughed.

"You two enjoy this one," Bonnie said, giving a frighteningly over-exaggerated wink. I rolled my eyes and turned to find Tiffany, who had slipped to the back of the store.

Tiffany and I chatted for a while about work, specifically and painfully obviously avoiding the fight from the previous night. I told her I'd pick up dinner on the way home so she could just come home.

I fixed her dinner with the hope that she knew I was in her corner. When she came home, I couldn't hide my grin when she took a deep breath and groaned.

"If that tastes half as good as it smells I will make every night the best sex you have ever had," she said. I took her coat and hung it up and immediately kissed her. She attacked my mouth, and I realized that the store fun had been fun for both of us.

"But dinner first. One, it smells so good I would literally get naked for you just to smell it." I started to say something, but she held up her hand. "And two, if I am going to do what I am planning to do after that stunt in the store, you will want me to do it with as much energy as I can." I kissed her softly, and told her I was going to check on dinner.

She went and changed, putting the outfit she'd had on that morning. I told her to go sit down and wait for dinner.

"Why?" she asked. She seemed as though she was almost pouting.

"Well, I want you to have a relaxing night, where I get to wait on you. The other, more immediately practical reason is that you know I can't really focus on anything else when you wear that." Tiffany laughed, and seemed genuinely flattered. I didn't bother to tell her that it was the complete truth.

I got dinner on the table, a nice couple of apple-maple glazed pork chops that I'd baked. Tiffany groaned as she took her first bite. "You know, if this was our first date, you'd probably get laid just so I could see if you fuck as well as you cook," she said, her voice smoky.

"Well, what's the verdict?" I teased.

"Cook," she said immediately. I cocked my head and narrowed my eyes.

"Like you didn't know you were walking into that one," she offered. I heard her tone change, and immediately felt my mouth go dry. "Besides, I wouldn't be wearing this if I weren't pretty sure I was looking forward to dessert more, baby."

We finished dinner quickly, and Tiff looked at me as we cleaned up.

"So what am I in for, Jon?" I smiled at her.

"Let's just say it's a good thing you're not going to work tomorrow," I told her.

"Are you?" she asked. I nodded.

"But you'll be doing most of the work," I said, smiling.

I hadn't been lying, and when I rolled out of bed, Tiffany didn't stir. I gently touched her still-bruised breast, remembering last night with a grin. I tried not to wake her as I got dressed, and wrote a small note on the coffee pot.

"Hope it's still warm when you wake up. Thanks for last night." I laughed a bit as I made my way to work. As soon as I got there I started tearing through the storeroom. I realized my energy level had started going up as I only had work without the school stuff. By noon I'd done a good bit of the work, and my dad came in shaking his head.

"Jon. Slow down. You realize I have to enter those inventory forms every time you do them, right?" I laughed and he chuckled.

"You go ahead home. I'll wrap up the paperwork. Remember that Friday we're off. Your mom has that conference that she asked me to go to when she was naked. So I said yes."

"Dammit, dad," I muttered, rubbing my eyes. He laughed.

"Don't be such a prude. If she hadn't asked about kids the same way, you wouldn't be here," he cackled.

"There's a heavy pipe over there. Just one shot, I'm begging you," I pleaded, pointing to my head. He laughed again, and we said our goodbyes.

When I came home, Tiffany was sitting on the couch reading. She'd thrown on a robe, and judging from her hair, had just stepped out of the shower. She heard the door close and looked up. She smiled when she saw me and set her book down.

"Oh, hey," she said. She glanced at the clock. "You're home early," she noted. I grinned and walked to her, leaning over and kissing her on the cheek.

"Yup. I'm a mess, so I'm going to shower. Then we're going to pick out an outfit for you to wear so I can take you out to dinner," I told her. I saw her smile as she looked up and avoided taking the deep breath to show my relief. I was still feeling my way around, though I was starting to figure out that Tiffany did enjoy the orders.

I kissed her again, realizing how lucky I'd gotten. I went into the shower, and when I came out, Tiffany was waiting patiently. The robe had parted, not obscenely, but enough to show both the top and bottom curve of the interior of her left breast. I saw the faint bruise, and felt a pang of guilt, but Tiffany smiled as she saw me staring and looked down to pull the other lapel away from her right breast to mirror the exposure. She looked back up at me and I gave her a lecherous, approving stare.

"You are such an amazing guy," she said.

"Because I'm staring at your boobs?" I asked.

"Because you would have walked away if we hadn't been dating. I remember when you stared while you were sleeping over with Dan. I even let you get a few better looks. Then it was so I could watch you run. Some of my girlfriends heard a lot of stories about my brother's friend staring at my boobs." I couldn't explain it, but for some reason I thought the story was hot. Tiffany continued. "But the moment we started even just fooling around at the fights, you couldn't keep your eyes or hands or mouth off of them. It just told me how much you thought of other people. You're a good guy, Jon. I'm lucky to have you." I smiled at her and leaned over once more to kiss her, this time slowly and softly.

"And I can't wait to see what outfit you pick out to show your prize off," she whispered. "That wasn't an attempt to get out of you dressing me up," she told me. "Just thought you should know how I felt. Can I make one request for the outfit?" I leaned back and motioned for her to continue. "Can I wear a sweater? It's so fucking cold out. I tried to go get the mail in this robe and opened the door. Then I shut it and sat down."

I laughed but nodded. "I'll let you have a coat," I told her. "It's pretty bitter out. "

We made our way to the bedroom and I decided on a stupidly low cut shirt that usually required a sweater. Without a bra, Tiffany's tits fell a bit in it, creating a deep cleavage that ended just at the top of the bottom curve of her breast. "Bend at the waist," I told her as we both looked in the mirror. She followed my order and her eyes went wide as her breasts fell away from her chest, swinging, but somehow staying in the blue shirt. I pulled her back up, forcing her to lean against me again.

"You are a little fucker," she said, laughing. I reached into her shirt and gently cupped the underside of her right tit.

"Yeah," I agreed, bouncing the firm flesh in the mirror. Tiffany swallowed, and I let my hand slide down to her waist.

"Just like Michelle," I whispered. Tiffany's eyes shut, and I pulled her tit out. "Do you want me to go on?"

Tiffany's eyes opened and she looked at my face in the mirror. She pushed back harder against me. I bounced her tit again, gently. I took it as a sign to continue, and couldn't believe how hard I'd gotten in such a short time. My hand unbuttoned her jeans and she gasped as she felt my hands slide beneath her panties.

"I love the way you spread your legs for me," I said. "Michelle's pussy was so wet after she pounded your big tits, Tiff," I told her.

"Oh my fuck," she said as I taunted her, just as she felt my hand brush her clit.

"And she pounded them. Broke them with her firm cones," I continued.

"Yeah," Tiffany said. "She was so good with her firm, thick tits, Jon. I couldn't fight her when she slammed them into my weak jugs. Bounce it, Jon. Bounce that beaten sack." I groaned and did as she asked, watching her thick mammary flop around.

"The only thing missing is you on your knees," I noted. "Stay up," I told her. "I want you to see yourself cum. Remember Michelle cumming?" I asked. Tiffany whimpered as I slid two fingers inside her and began fucking her fiercely.

"Her tits were so fucking hard, Jon. She flattened your useless girlfriend's tits," Tiffany moaned. I could tell as she got wetter that reliving the loss this way was getting her off.

"Fiancee's tits," I whispered. "I'm marrying your loser tits," Tiffany's eyes went wide and she came over my hand. I let her jiggling boob go to help keep her up, amazed at the orgasm ripping through her.

As she came down, she looked at me in the mirror. I could tell that she wanted to say something, so I pulled my hand from her panties, soaked and sticky.

"That's not an every day thing," she whispered. I nodded, hoping we hadn't gone too far. "Relax, Jon. Normally I don't cum like that if I'm angry," she laughed. "You knew exactly what buttons to push. That's what every girl hopes for." She leaned back against me and I palmed her thick tit again.

"We should get ready to go," I told her.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"A place I know." I'd picked it out driving by. My parents had made the recommendation once or twice, and even though it was more of a pub than anything else, I figured it was dark enough to have a bit of fun with the outfit.

We drove, and Tiffany said nothing as I gripped and groped her tits through the shirt, leaning back and allowing me my fun.

The pub was dark, and we snagged a corner. It was an Irish themed place, and I kicked myself for not paying attention to the dish that Dad had recommended. Tiffany took off her coat, and I noticed a few guys and one waitress turn to watch. I looked at the waitress, a girl with pale skin and really black hair. She was wearing a low cut top, though not nearly as low as Tiffany's, and she revealed a deep cleavage. I turned back to Tiffany, and she threw me a half-exasperated look.

"Jon, I'm in no condition to fight tonight," she said.

"Planting some seeds, though," I told her. She couldn't suppress a grin.

"You're lucky I love you," she said. I let my eyes drift to her cleavage and Tiffany bit her lip as she thrust out her chest for my inspection.

The buxom waitress came to our table. I did my best to avoid looking until she greeted us.

"Can I get you something?" she asked. As she approached, I looked at her name tag. "Liza."

We ordered our drinks, and Tiffany slid back so that her cleavage settled to a slightly less obvious place.

"You want me to fight her?" Tiffany asked after she'd gone. "Not every girl we meet is going to want to fight, Jon. Especially like this," she pointed out, gesturing toward her boobs.

"I know," I said, though I realized my goal might have been a bit fantastic after all.

"I know a few ways to test her out," Tiffany told me, as if she had seen my face fall.

When the waitress came back, Tiffany engaged her, talking about job, even asking her age. Liza was short for Elizabeth, but her parents grew up calling her Liza, so she kept the name. She said it made her stand out. She was just 22, but had been waiting tables since she was eighteen, and was working on a screenplay. I was amazed to watch Tiffany work Liza over for information, and Tiffany finally moved in for the kill after the waitress had gone to get our food.

"She's cool," Tiffany said, impressed. I nodded, laughing.

"You made a friend," I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Look at her shirt," Tiffany said. I saw on the shirt a weird design, a symbol of some kind, that had a circle with some intersecting ovals and another, smaller circle on the center. I'd never seen it, but it looked a bit like a flower. As I was staring, Liza walked up and was grinning knowingly.

"Anything else you folks need?" she asked.

"Jon, stop staring," Tiffany whispered, though loudly enough for Liza to hear. I looked at her in shock.

"Oh, it's alright. He's been pretty good about it until just then. Most guys ogle me all night. I'm sure they barely hear what I'm saying," she said.

I could feel my cheeks flushing, but I tried to defend myself. For once, I hadn't been looking at her tits. I felt obligated to defend myself. "I was actually looking at the design," I said, surprisingly more confidently than I had expected. "It looks like a flower, but I really haven't seen it before," I said.

"Oh. I really don't know," Liza said, and I actually felt a bit disappointed. I was hoping to learn more. Tiffany took advantage, though, and I realized how cunning my fiancee was.

"If you don't mind my saying, you fill it out well," Tiffany said, almost flirtatiously. Liza laughed.

"And I thought he was staring," Liza said, causing all three of us to laugh. "Yeah, I've got big boobs," she said, proudly, and Tiffany's grin was both genuine and a bit predatory.

"How big?" Tiffany asked, her voice innocent.

"Wow. You're the first girl who's ever asked. You go first," Tiffany smiled and looked down at her cleavage. I noticed Liza follow my fiancee's gaze.

"Thirty four D," Tiffany said. "You know, depending on bra and whatever," she added.

"Crazy. I'm a thirty six D, and yes, they are real," she added. We all laughed again.

"Well, I work at the lingerie store in the mall. If you want to come in, I can probably get you a deal." Liza looked at her.

"That's awesome. Yeah, you'll see me. Thanks, Tiffany." I paid for the meal, and when she came back, she left the receipt.

On the customer copy was Liza's phone number and a note. "You two seem like fun. If you want to hang out, give me a call." I left a generous tip, and Tiffany scrawled a note on a napkin, leaving her own number.
"Would love to see you!" she said.

As we got into the car, Tiffany sighed.

"What is it about you and big boobs, Jon? Now I want to see those big tits unleashed, too. I bet they're pretty thick. Probably dense, and firm. Maybe like mine?" I reached over and pulled Tiffany's thick left breast out of her top. It lay atop the fabric, proud and firm, and still bruised.

"Let's get home," I told her. Tiffany nodded and we made our way back to our apartment. As we were fooling around, Tiffany's phone rang, and despite my hands gently massaging her big boobs, she answered it. I smiled as I continued the gentle massage and even kissed her stiff nipples.

"Hey, Rin. Yes, we're still on for the night before classes. I want to be good and relaxed for the first day back. Oh, don't whine. You know I'll take care of you. No, Jon won't be there. During our first meeting, we need to finalize those fundraisers, right. Yeah," during a pause, I bounced Tiffany's boobs. Tiff watched her flesh shake and grinned at the look on my face. "Sure," she continued. "I've got no doubt Tanya's still pissed at me. I still haven't claimed those stakes," Tiff laughed. "Yes, Jon is looking forward to it. Have you seen her tits?" I actually heard Sabrina laughing, and I wondered what the dark-haired girl would have thought knowing I was listening to half the conversation.

"The hazing's really got to pick up this semester. Usual stuff for the first week? Holy shit, that's a great idea. Have you ever made a haunted house? When did you have time for that?" Tiffany reached down to cup her left breast. I took the invitation, taking her nipple into my mouth. I continued to gently squeeze and shake her right tit while she continued to chat with Sabrina.

"Well, I'd rather not ask Michelle for the money, but we can if we have to. I know that some of our established events have gotten bigger," with another pause, I switched boobs, latching my mouth to my fiancee's heavy right breast. "Connie's going to be one of the competitors, but don't sleep on Amanda," Tiffany said. "She's cagey. Yes, I would know," Tiffany laughed. "So would Jon, too, yes." I shook my head, then slid behind Tiffany to rub her shoulders. Every so often, I would reach down and fill my hand with her breast.

"Ok. Get me a list of the freshman girls that we can haze in our own special way," Tiffany said. "I want you and I to head up that group. "Well, send me the whole list, and highlight them. The haunted house can be for all our new recruits, and the basement event will be for the special few. Oh, and Rin, while Jon won't be at our special night, I'm taking a few pictures for him. Maybe even a video." Tiffany paused for the response.

"No. It'll be on a camera. Personal use only. And it won't be that bad," Tiffany promised. "Yes, he can still play with them. I've told him to go easy on you, Rin. You know Jon. He's not that aggressive unless he's given the okay." I slid around to Tiffany's front and gave her a look.

Tiffany shrugged and rolled her eyes. I filled both my hands with her tits and she grinned. I kissed each nipple, then dropped both. Tiffany withheld the groan, but the look on her face had changed. I couldn't tell if it was discomfort, but when she opened her eyes, she took a deep breath, and I watched her big breasts rise and fall.

"Look, we're going to be so busy he may not even see you and be able to take advantage. I have no doubt I'd have something in store for me if I'd lost," she pointed out. Tiffany laughed at something Sabrina had said. "You bitch," Tiffany laughed. "Okay. Do we need anything else on the table at the meeting? Beside your tits?" Another laugh. "Fuck you, too Rin. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks. Bye." Tiffany ended the call and looked down at her tits.

"Have fun?" she asked. I laughed and held her close, kissing her deeply.

"I'm a lucky guy," I said.

"How's that?" she asked, though she'd already slid off the bed to kneel between my knees.

"I've got a long list of reasons," I told her. I reached down to cup her left breast with my right hand, and my left hand went to the back of her head. Tiffany smiled as she bent her head forward.

We fell asleep after a long, late night, and the next day was Thursday. Both Tiffany and I had to work, but Tiffany was able to skirt her Friday night shift, as she'd covered for Sarah during the inventory. We both had Friday off, and I did my best to clean the storeroom quickly. Dad reminded me to check on the house on Saturday, as they were coming back on Monday. I said goodbye and headed home to see what Tiffany was doing.

She had folded a bunch of laundry and was putting it away when I came home. I noticed that she was wearing her pajamas, and I kissed her she greeted me. She held on and when she finally pulled away, she looked at me, brushing my face.

"You were so angry at me after the fight with Michelle," she said suddenly. Her eyes were gentle, but she was carefully looking at me. "And you still didn't even make me feel bad. You didn't even try. And you even tried to make me feel better at the store," she blinked away tears and shook her head.

"I didn't mean to put you through it, Jon. I thought I could win for you." I reached out for her face, and she looked at me.

"I've been more amazed with you every day we're together," I told her. "Win or lose, I can't love you any less."

We looked at each other for a while before she leaned against me. We stayed like that for some time before I looked at her. "I'm going to take a shower, and then, because I promised, I'm going to cook you dinner." Tiffany smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good," she said. "Oh, I got a call from Willa. She and I are going out for coffee tomorrow. I'll see about setting up a good fight for you," she added.

"When you're ready," I assured her. "And if Willa is into it." Tiffany nodded.

"Done this before, lover," she said, and I felt her hand drop to my crotch to show she was teasing. I kissed her, and grabbed my coat.

"I'm going to the store to get something for dinner," I said. "When I come back, I'll cook, and I'll clean up after while you go find something to wear."

"We're going out?" she asked. I smiled, having caught her off guard for once.

"No. Staying in," I said meaningfully.

"Oh," she said, smiling.

My trip to the store was uneventful until I bumped into a familiar redhead at the checkout. Her face was hidden behind a sign atop the racks of candy and magazines, but I saw her profile and grinned. Her impressive chest was being held up with a sturdy bra, the outline of the straps visible through the white t-shirt she was wearing. I coughed as I came up behind her, and she turned. Her face broke into a grin.

"No shit," Willa said as she saw me.

"I was just talking to Tiff today!" she said. I nodded. She noticed my basket and nodded, impressed. "Tiff can cook?" she asked. I grinned.

"I'm cooking tonight," I said.

"Nice," Willa said. "Tiff's a lucky girl."

I thanked her and we chatted until she had to check out. After I came out of the store, Willa was sitting on the bench outside.

"Hey!" I said. "Waiting for me?" She laughed.

"Wow. Someone's got an ego," she said, grinning. "Just kidding. No, I'm waiting for my ride. Should be here any minute." I snuck a peek down Willa's shirt. Her deep cleavage seemed to verify that her tits were a cup size bigger than Tiffany's, and I swallowed as I looked up to her face. She was still watching for her ride, so I asked her about school.

Her eyes sparkled, but she responded with the standard major talk. Finally something seemed to break through and she asked about Tiffany's sorority.

"What does Beta Omega do? I've heard weird stories coming out of there." I winced, wishing she hadn't asked.

"I'll let you ask Tiffany, Willa. Sorry, but I think she'll be able to explain it better, and I don't want to put her in a bad spot, " I said. Willa nodded.

"That's cool. She'll answer?" I nodded. "Okay. I guess I was just wondering if I should. Oh. Gotta go! Good" seeing you, Jon. Hope you enjoyed the view!" She got into the car, and I felt my face flush.

I made it to my car and drove home. When I came in, I started prepping the food, and Tiffany came into the kitchen wearing a button up shirt from my closet with the middle button done. She was wearing her long, flannel pajamas, and she smiled coyly at me.

"Willa texted me and said you were ogling her," she said, still grinning. I swallowed, but nodded.

"She was sitting down," I started, and Tiffany laughed.

"Relax, Jon. She asked if you did it to me, and I told her all the time." I made a face, and she laughed.

"I'm sure that helped," I told her. Tiffany gave me another coy smile.

"She's really getting interested in how we've developed. You helped a lot," she said sidling up to me and rubbing my chest. She pushed her big boobs into my back, and I sighed, putting down the bowl and turning to face her.

"I'm willing to guess I can tell her those stories you mentioned, too," she said. "Willa texts a lot," she explained, noticing the shocked look on my face. "I wonder if we'll be fighting by next week, baby."

"Can I watch?" I asked.

Tiffany shrugged. "If she's into it." I nodded.

"This is really turning you on," she noted. I nodded again.

"I'll do my best to get your hands on her big, thick, meaty boobs, Jon. Anything for my guy." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"But I want dinner first," she teased, kissing my cheek. "And maybe you can settle for these after?" Tiffany said, bouncing her tits.

"You are the perfect woman," I told her.

"If the food is as good as your pickup lines, we'll be ordering out," she said. I laughed and turned around to finish making dinner. Before I heard her leave, I chuckled.

"You're going to pay for that one," I told her.

We finished dinner and Tiffany got up to stack the plates. She set them in the middle of the table and then picked up her leg and straddled me.

"I owe you one punishment, Jon. For that uncaring joke about your pickup lines," she said. She pulled at the neck of her shirt. "And I owe you one terrific fuck for the food." I laughed, and Tiffany buried her head in my neck to laugh with me.

"Seriously, great work on the pork chops. Maybe I should tease you more in the kitchen?" she asked.

I kissed her, and as she stood up I took the dishes into the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher.

"So what do I have to do to make up for that hurtful joke," Tiffany said, pouting.

"Tell me what you're going to do to Willa's big boobs, and what I'm allowed to do after you're done," I told her, my tone far more aggressive than I meant it to be. Tiffany flashed a smile before resuming her pout.

"Yes, sir," she said as she lifted her shirt over her head, letting her big boobs fall. We both walked to the bedroom.

Another late night, but neither of us had to work. We woke up at almost the same time, and made a quick breakfast. We were completely satisfied reading on the couch together, though I remembered the coffee with Willa.

I cleaned while Tiffany was gone, and she came back with a huge grin on her face.

"She's been in a couple of fights," she said, and I could see her excitement rise.

"She's not free until next Friday, but we've put it together. After I get off work, she'll come over here. She was very clear about the stakes. No limits. If she wins, she will have her way with us for that night, and another night. If I win, we get her to ourselves. You're okay as part of the stakes, right?" I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said. Tiffany grinned. She pulled out her phone and texted Willa immediately, and almost instantly, a return message came back. Tiffany raised her eyebrows, but showed me the message.

"The only question I have is who will I fuck first," the message read.

"Cocky," I noted.

"Good. It'll feel that much better when she's on her knees begging me to stop crushing those huge udders," Tiffany said. "She was totally into you watching," Tiffany said. "I'm willing to bet she's compared boobs with a lot of girls. She knows they're good."

"They're alright," I said, glancing down at Tiffany's boobs.

"You are fucking insatiable," she said. She let me stare a bit longer though, turning her shoulder. We both went back to our books, though, reading the rest of the day. Tiffany's work schedule was full because of the break, so she and I hung out when we could. As the Friday approached, both Tiffany and I would mention how excited we were, and soon the discussion led us to the bedroom. I was amazed that Tiffany had bounced back from the loss so well, but wondered what would happen when she went back to school and had to see her sorority sisters on a daily basis.

When Friday night arrived, both Tiffany and I had had long days. We came home at roughly the same time, and we took separate showers (though she had no problem with my watching her get dressed). As soon as she started dressing for the fight, though, I saw her actions become more lively, and watching her excited me. She pulled on a blue sweater over her full boobs, choosing to go without a bra. The sweater was modest ("warm" Tiffany told me), but it didn't hide how her firm tits stood high on her chest, nor how hard her nipples had gotten.

"Thanks for this," I told her. She smiled.

"It's like riding a horse. You fall off, you get back on. I'm glad you like something I'm so interested in, to be honest. I know a few guys that might be put off by two girls shoving their tits together to see who's better," she said.

"Name two," I joked. Tiffany laughed and finished putting on her makeup.

"Looking good, baby," I said.

"Just some base and eye makeup," she said, but she slid her arm around my waist. I kissed her gently, and she pulled away after a few seconds.

"Don't get me all worked up," she warned. "I want to be focused. After, you can have fun with both of us," she promised.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, unwilling to let her go. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Showed you a piece of you," she replied. "And you liked it." I kissed her again, and we went into the living room to wait.

We had both pulled out books that we'd been reading and tried to wait the short time until Willa said she'd be arriving. When I looked at Tiffany, my girlfriend was staring at the digital clock on the wall.

"Nervous?" I asked.

She laughed, and I heard in her tone the fighter that I'd seen the first time I hid in the shadows to watch Tiffany level her opponent. "Anxious, Jon. And a little excited about watching another huge titted girl dropping to her knees and telling you how much better my tits are before you make use of her," she said. "And I know this time you'll own her like you did Cassie." I felt myself stiffen, and Tiffany smiled sadly.

"No time to suck you off right now," she said, brazenly staring at the bulge in my pants.

"Damn, Tiff," I said, half laughing at her. She grinned, but when the knock came at the door Tiffany was up first to open it.

"Damn girl," Tiffany said, and I stood to step behind her. The door closed, and the two girls embraced. Both women ensured that their prodigious racks were between them, and soon I saw their clothed boobs smash and fold together. When they pulled apart, both women were smiling. I took Willa's coat, and couldn't help but stare. She'd obviously not bothered with a bra, and her small nipples were poking through the overworked cotton t-shirt.

"They run out of t-shirts in your size, Willa?" Tiffany asked.

"Cute. That's a nice sweater. Did you not get that 'sweater meat' was just a term?" Willa shot back. Both girls laughed and made their way to the living room.

"Hey Jon," Willa said. She brought her hands up under her big tits and held them up, bouncing them a bit. "Lucky guy," she said as she watched my eyes follow her quivering flesh. "Most of my dates have to buy me dinner."

Tiffany laughed, but wasted no time in peeling her sweater off. My fiancee's gorgeous tits shook gently on her chest, a testament to her firmness. Her thick nipples hardened in the cooler air, and I grinned as I felt my mouth actually water.

"Holy fuck," Willa said. For the first time, I saw the competitive element from Willa. She was sizing Tiffany up, not to lay on a snarky comment, but as competition.

Willa shrugged and pulled at the bottom of her t-shirt, pulling her tits up. She moved slowly, and she kept the front third of her boobs trapped in the shirt, letting her tits curve down in the center before releasing them from their confines. Her white flesh dropped, a smack coming from her chest as her jugs shook like full water balloons. Her nipples were pale pink, small and adorable, with areolas that matched — a slightly lighter pink that surrounded them.

"Till we give?" Willa asked.

"Till I flatten those pale, worthless sacks," Tiffany offered.

"How about till I make pancakes? Can't have Jon go without breakfast," she retorted. Tiffany's eyes narrowed, though she acknowledged the joke with a grin.

"Should we just get this fight on so I can start abusing those empty fucking bags?" Tiffany asked.

"By all means. Once I slap those useless udders off of your chest, I'll use up your boyfriend and go on my way," Willa responded lightly. Both women were now unsmiling, and they moved forward methodically. Tiffany's tits were both smaller, and seemed slightly firmer, but Willa was just a bit taller, so their nipples were actually more in line than I thought they would be.

Willa moved first, pushing her big tits forward slightly. Tiffany's firmness became apparent immediately as the redhead's big boobs billowed out from the point of contact, spilling to the side's of Tiffany's boobs. They only did it to a point, though, before both women began pushing back. There was a definite density to Willa's tits, and I began to wonder what would happen if Tiffany lost the fight.

They pulled away from each other, and I noticed Tiffany keeping a careful eye on Willa. Willa moved first, stepping forward and testing Tiffany. The move was, even to me, obviously a feint, and Tiff moved to the left. As Willa bit on Tiffany's move, slinging her heavier, bigger boobs to the left, and Tiffany slammed forward, surprising the redhead by landing a wicked blow while the latter's breasts were in motion. Willa gasped as she felt my fiancee's firm flesh slam into her heavy jugs. Willa's breasts shook and quivered, but Tiffany pulled back for another strike.

Willa almost seemed to jump forward, moving before Tiffany could reset, and landed a solid, smacking blow against my girlfriend's boobs. Tiffany took in a deep breath and gritted her teeth as she reached down for Willa's hands. Willa moved quickly, pulling away and slinging her tits from below. Tiffany pulled back, but the front half of Willa's boobs slammed into the underside of my fiancee's orbs. Both women winced at the contact, but as Tiffany was stepping backward, she stumbled just slightly. The redhead's next shot came from the left, and Willa's big boobs pulled away from her body as she generated as much power as she could by twisting her hips. To the left, then coming to her right with a roundhouse slap. Tiffany couldn't move in time, and her right breast flattened from the side against the larger right breast of her rival.

Tiffany's eyes shut against the painful blow, and Willa continued a fine tradition of finishing the sideways strike by dragging her big, meaty boobs across my girl's likely still-stinging rack. Tiffany managed to snag Willa's shoulders in the middle of the blow, and soon both women were struggling with more of a grinding move. Willa's massive flesh seemed to sometimes envelop Tiffany's breasts, especially when they moved side to side. On alternate passes, however, Tiffany's boobs seemed to push almost through the softer titflesh of her old friend. The redhead's face was twisted into obvious discomfort, though she and Tiffany both were watching the battle unfold between them.

Their breasts bounced and shook as they slid against the opposing pair, dropping against their chests as the contact was broken, only to push up, out, and sometimes even down as Tiffany and Willa pushed their tits together again and again.

They broke contact after the intense standoff, and both women's hands immediately were at their breasts.

Willa moved first, but this time Tiffany seemed to know exactly what was coming, and slammed the full weight of her firm boobs forward, shoving her tits into Willa's boobs. Willa's tits seemed to splay out again, but stopped at the same dense part at the core of the redhead's bigger jugs. Tiffany left her tits there for a moment, and I took a mental snapshot of my girlfriend's impressive tits displacing the redhead's big boobs. Tiffany pulled away, and Willa's boobs quivered on her chest.

The redhead learned quickly, I noted, and moved to her left, forcing Tiffany to turn. I couldn't help but watch my fiancee's boobs quiver with the motion, comparing her tits to Willa's. Willa moved forward in a much more convincing feint, stepping forward as though she was going for another roundhouse. When Tiffany stepped back, Willa kept driving forward, and smashed both of her big tits directly into Tiffany's. The look on my girlfriend's face confirmed that she took the worst of the blow, her own heavy boobs quivering as Willa pulled back. The move seemed to stun Tiffany, but Willa only took half a step back before sending her boobs down, then up toward Tiffany's rack.

My fiancee's tits jumped on her chest, and Tiffany let out a gritted-teeth sigh as she felt her boobs explode upward. Each of her big boobs seemed to move independently of the other for a moment before settling on her chest. Willa followed up her successful strike with another uppercut attempt, but Tiffany pulled away and dipped her own waist. While Willa was recovering, she registered too late the move that Tiffany had made, and I saw her tense to move just as Tiffany's firm breasts slammed into the underside o f Willa's larger pair.

The redhead's breasts shot up toward her face, and I saw the satisfied grin curl my fiancee's mouth as she watched her opponent's bigger tits receive the same treatment. Willa grunted as she felt her boobs still shaking, and Tiffany pulled back to slam forward. Willa reacted by taking a step forward, but Tiffany seemed to move before Willa's breasts had fallen back to her chest. Both women landed a blow, but the look on the redhead's face indicated that Tiffany's move had hurt more. Willa groaned this time as Tiffany pushed her tits hard into the redhead's ample rack.

"Fuck," Willa muttered as Tiffany began her favorite roll, pulsing pressure onto the redhead's meaty jugs. Willa's boobs quivered as Tiffany started her real assault, the grinding that had served her so well to that point. And from the fights I'd seen, it was a good strategy against bigger, less firm boobs. Willa tried twisting away, but Tiffany's hands moved to her shoulders, and she was able to steady the redhead. Willa's frustration mounted as she felt her big boobs getting pulverized, and she finally simply wrenched herself free, moving to the left. Tiffany backed up, but Willa spun around, twisting her torso to send her huge boobs at Tiffany's stationary chest.

My fiancee didn't react quickly enough, and soon her left breast was flattening from the side, disappearing as Willa pulled her sizable boobs over Tiffany's chest again. This time, though, Willa pulled her big tits up and lay them on Tiffany's rack, pushing my girl's tits down. Willa's hands moved around Tiffany faster than I'd seen the redhead move, and to my surprise (and my guess was Tiffany's as well) Willa had Tiffany trapped, with her massive boobs pushing down on my girlfriend's tits. Tiffany muttered something as she started her escape attempt, Willa simply holding on and letting gravity do the work.

A few thrusts from my girlfriend sent Willa's boobs shaking a bit, but the redhead would give a little step, almost like a hop, and send her boobs down onto Tiffany's again. Tiffany grunted each time, but still kept fighting the hug.

"I'm going to flatten these perfect titties," Willa told Tiffany after a particularly vicious blow. The redhead was going for bigger and bigger strikes, and Tiffany simply couldn't seem to get the leverage she needed to shake Willa off of her. "Jon'll have to help pour these into a bra, Tiff," Willa said, her voice a menacing grin. Tiffany grunted as Willa stood on her toes again and pushed, leaning forward so that Tiffany's back bent at the waist.

I saw my girlfriend's tits begin to compress more as they were forced to bear the burden not only of Willa's impressive jugs, but more of the general weight of the redhead. I wondered if Tiffany was going to get her big boobs crushed twice in a row. Willa pushed further, and soon I saw Tiffany struggling to support the weight. Her legs started to spread just slightly, shifting her center of balance to adjust.

"Just keep on, Tiff," Willa said. "I can feel those firm sacks starting to deflate just enough under my bigger, heavier boobs. Give up now, and I'll make sure you can at least enjoy what I'll do with you and Jon," she taunted.

"You are a talkative bitch," Tiffany gasped, suddenly twisting. Willa, surprised by the move, shifted to avoid falling, but allowed Tiffany to slip her arms around her opponent's waist. My fiancee twisted again, and Willa, aware of the move now, tightened the hug. As she tried to stand, though, I saw my girlfriend's arms tighten, and Willa suddenly moaned.

"Oh, shit," Willa said, her voice becoming a low groan. I couldn't tell what was happening until I shifted my head. Willa's boobs were no longer just resting on top of Tiffany's globes. My girlfriend's twist, and the control afforded by her better grip, had allowed her to simply place her tits directly against Willa's boobs. The redhead's tits were being pushed in again, splaying out slightly as Tiffany's breasts searched for space.

"You were saying something about me and Jon, Willa?" Tiffany asked. Tiffany tightened her grip even further, pulling Willa's boobs against hers again. I almost called it into as I watched my girlfriend's gorgeous disappeared as they were surrounded by the pale flesh of her opponent. I saw a slight grin on Tiffany's face as she felt the redhead's boobs yielding more and more. "I think you've got some good ideas, though. Maybe you can come by the lingerie store for a private fitting while Jon and I make sure you've got something that gives those useless udders something that resembles support," Tiffany sneered.

"You bitch," Willa groaned as Tiffany slid her right shoulder forward, forcing her right breast into Willa's quickly reddening left teat. As I watched Willa's breasts shaking, I let myself drift away for just a moment, imagining the fun Tiffany and I were going to have with her beaten jugs after the fight. The shout of surprise led me to think of counting and chickens, and I brought myself back just in time to watch Tiffany falling backwards.

My girl hit the floor, and I heard the breath leave her lungs. Willa was able to pull her hands out and grab Tiffany's wrists, pinning my fiancee's arms to her side and leaving her reddened tits exposed.

"Wanna cop a feel of them before they're gone?" Willa asked me, lowering the boom before Tiffany could react. I'm sure Tiffany probably would have shouted had she the breath. Willa's massive boobs crashed into my girlfriend's defenseless rack and I saw her eyes simply close in reaction to the pain. "It's going to feel so good to flatten these. They are so fucking hard," Willa groaned as she ground her big boobs into my fiancee's chest.

Willa pushed up again, and Tiffany's eyes opened. Willa smiled down at her.

"I'll be gentle after the fight," the redhead promised. "But for now, you and Jon can kiss these babies goodbye." Willa lined up her tits and pushed up on Tiffany's wrists. Tiffany didn't move, and I felt my heart fall to watch my girlfriend defeated mentally.

I was as surprised as Willa when Tiffany twisted her hips. With Willa's hands not flat on the floor, the redhead began to fall forward. Tiffany had already started to rise however, and I proudly watched my girl's abs tighten as she used her stomach muscles to push herself up enough to halt Willa's descent before turning even further over.

Willa hit the floor on her side, sending her tits rolling over each other as she struggled to her knees. Tiffany grinned as she got her own knees under her and sprang toward Willa. The redhead put up her hands to stop the assault, but Tiffany slapped her hands around her wrists, and Willa eyes widened as she felt her hands pinned to her thighs.

"Hold still, Willa," Tiffany growled, and before the redhead could move, my fiancee threw her firm jugs forward. Willa groaned as Tiffany's tits seemed for a moment to burrow into the soft flesh of her opponent's bigger rack. I shifted on the couch as Willa tried to lift her arms, but Tiffany slammed forward even further, pushing her flesh further into Willa's boobs.

The redhead's tits were working in color toward her hair. Tiffany's boobs were reddened, too, but I noticed Willa's head beginning to shake slightly as she tried to fight off my girlfriend's assault. Tiffany had stopped pushing straight ahead, and had moved to shoving aside Willa's tits with her own, sending ripples of flesh all over the redhead's beaten chest.

"Oh, fuck yes," Tiffany groaned. "Look at those huge udders shake, Jon," she called.

"Nice work, baby," I shouted back. Tiffany looked at me and grinned.

"How's that feel, Willa?" Tiffany asked. The redhead groaned, and not admitting defeat, weakly shoved her chest forward. Her tits molded around Tiffany's, but the loose flesh quivered, and Tiffany smiled obviously unfazed by the softened breasts. "Awesome," Tiffany said. My girlfriend pulled away to let Willa's tits drop down on her chest. The loose flesh swung as Tiffany let them go, and I watched as Tiffany leaned to the left and slapped Willa's heavy left jug with her firmer, better breast. Willa's tits slapped together and I watched Tiffany prove her dominance once again. I was happy for her, but was also interested to see what happened to the genial relationship between the two.

Neither woman seemed interested in visiting the latter dynamic, I realized. Willa had stopped fighting with any vigor, seemingly just offering token resistance with a shake of her hand or a thrust of her defeated boobs. Each movement caused vast ripples of flesh, which Tiffany took in before shoving the beaten girl's boobs up, then down. Finally, the redhead, either humiliated or faced with enough pain, gave up.

"You win, Tiff," Willa groaned. "You got me with your firm, wrecking ball tits. Please stop," she begged. Tiffany slid away, slowly, letting Willa's tits reform only at her whim. Willa's big jugs slid down her chest, red, splotchy, and most certainly going to develop bruises.

"And what happens now?" Tiffany asked, lining up her own reddened, beaten boobs with Willa's lips.

"Oh," Willa said before Tiffany's superior boob, her left, pushed into the redhead's mouth. Willa suckled for some time, her lips taking her time over my fiancee's stiff nipple. Tiffany watched with a bemused expression as the defeated woman lavished her boobs.

"Now the other one," Tiff said gently. Willa's reaction was far more enthusiastic than I expected, and I watched her head jerk back so she could work over my girlfriend's right boob. Tiffany's tit shifted and bounced as Willa tongued and suckled it. Tiffany stepped away from the redhead after a good two or three minutes, and when she turned to me she was grinning.

"So, Jon," Tiffany began. "Which one of us is she going to fuck first?" Tiffany laughed. Willa 's face fell, and Tiffany leaned down to give her a quick peck on the cheek. My girl's boobs slid away from her chest, dangling while she bent at the waist. Willa watched for a moment before turning her eyes up to the victor.

"You'll be doing more with those big, firm boobs in a while," Tiffany promised. "Why don't we get you up so we can move somewhere a bit more comfortable?" Willa stood, and I watched with what had to have been an incredibly invasive stare while the redhead's big boobs shook. I marveled at my girlfriend beating another pair of bigger breasts while Willa and Tiffany moved to the couch.

"Jon, there was one stipulation for the no limits stakes," Tiffany told me. I prepared myself, hoping it wasn't that I was not invited. "We each have to make Willa cum once." I grinned and nodded.

"Those are acceptable conditions," I said. Willa glanced up at me, and shook her head as I headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a few bottles of water and handed one to each of the girls. I sat on the right side of Willa, leaving the redhead surrounded, and when she turned to me, I reached out and gently cupped her big breast. Tiffany smiled at me, and Willa looked at me, surprised.

I ignored Willa's look and leaned over to gently kiss and suck her nipple, and Tiffany giggled as Willa gasped and gave a little whimper. I loved feeling her warm flesh between my lips, and gently took more of her heavy boob into my mouth.

"Oh my god," Willa groaned as I worked her over. I pulled off and held her tit, squeezing and molding the pliant flesh before letting the big mammary settle on her chest. I reached down to Willa's jeans and she instinctively opened her legs. I let my palm rest before gently rubbing, and the redhead groaned.

Tiffany decided to help out by hefting the redhead's beaten left teat to her mouth. As she began gently kissing and biting the sore breast, my hands worked more and more vigorously over her jeans. Willa began whimpering more and more and Tiffany continued working over the big, fleshy orb with her mouth.

"I guess getting your tits flattened really turned you on," Tiffany observed before taking a long suck at Willa's pink nipple. "Go ahead and cum for my guy, Willa. Show him what kind of girl you are." Willa glared at my girlfriend, but I took Tiffany's lead and unbuttoned her jeans. As angry as she seemed to be, the redhead scooted the jeans down and I let my hand wander to her panties.

"You're soaked," I laughed. Willa grunted as my hand slipped under the waistband, and Tiffany caught my eye. My fiancee scooped up her right breast and leaned over to drop her firm tit onto Willa's big left boob. Willa groaned at the mild discomfort, but Tiffany let her tit rest atop the already beaten udder while I worked the fight's loser into an orgasm. My fingers found her clit, and Willa, already aroused from the sexual contact, coated my fingers in cum as she writhed underneath my fiancee. I watched Willa's big breast fold and curve under Tiffany's, and my girl kept Willa's tit beneath her until the latter had finished quivering.

"There's Jon's," Tiffany said. Her hand slipped down to Willa's pussy.

"No," Willa moaned, struggling. Tiffany straddled her, pushing both of her tits into the redhead's beaten flesh. Willa's tits flattened again, outmatched by my girl's firm jugs. Tiffany kept her hand between them.

"Like I'm going to wait. Tonight's about us on top," Tiffany said. "Me and Jon. Nice try with the stipulation, but I'm going to make you pay for all those comments about my guy." I looked at her curiously and Tiffany laughed.

"Oh, baby, I got graphic descriptions about what this top heavy girl wanted to do with you. Most of those things involved you screwing her while I took turns orally pleasing you both," she said. I swallowed visibly, and Tiffany laughed. "Sounds hot, I know, but there is the whole who wins thing. And I won. So I call the shots." I was amazed to see Tiffany's aggression, but Willa's hands moved to Tiffany's ass.

"Not already," Willa groaned, and I saw Tiffany lean in to kiss the redhead's ear.

"Even sooner," Tiffany said, and I saw her hand twist gently beneath the redhead's lace underwear. Willa's hands tightened on my girlfriend's taut rear and she let out a low moan. Tiffany leaned back, pulling her tits from Willa's beaten boobs and looked down at her handy work. The redhead had slipped down on the couch, and her breasts, redder now for the abuse Tiffany had doled out, but her face was a daze. Tiffany pulled her hand out of Willa's underwear and grinned.

"You stay there. Now that Jon and I have you, we're going to play a couple of games."