News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Seven

• 6 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Seven
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:27:12 PM »
The weekend before school started for the spring, I remembered Tiffany was going back to the sorority house to spend some time with Sabrina. After the fight with Willa, we both had enjoyed our domineering roles, and Willa seemed to react more and more warmly throughout the proceedings. I was amazed that there was no awkwardness afterward, even for me. I kept my eyes on her face as we said goodbye, but Willa knowingly shook her tits as she walked out. The following week was busy, but routine. There were no surprises, no announcements.

Before Tiffany left, she asked how I was. I was surprised she asked — things had been going well.

"I'm good," I told her, meaning it. Tiffany looked at me with a smile.

"Did you like your threesome, Jon?" I swallowed, remembering far too many details to come up with a coherent reply. She smiled. "I'll take that as a yes. I loved watching you take control with her. So here's the thing. There are going to be a few discussions about the hazing. At the more public events, I'll be pushing to get more people in. Including you."

"What about Michelle?" I asked. I could tell that though my fiancee had prepared for the question, she was still pained by the memory.

"Not much I can do about her," she said, though her eyes shifted away. "She can't really ban you," she said.

"Ok. If it is a problem, you know I won't put you through anything you don't want to do," I told her. She pouted.

"But, Jon, we'd been making such progress," she teased. I laughed and shooed her away.

"Go. Enjoy your winnings," I told her. Her eyes smoldered as she pulled herself close.

"It's almost just wrong to go without you," she said, letting her lips brush my neck. "But I'll manage," she quipped, bouncing away. I laughed, and said my goodbyes. Despite my jealousy at the fun I knew Tiffany was going to have, I didn't begrudge her the rights over her rival. She'd certainly earned them. I sighed as I thought back to the fight, watching Sabrina's big boobs fail under my girlfriend's one last time. All in all, I recalled, it had been a great break. Still, even as my mind wandered, I often wondered what Tiffany and Sabrina had going on.

I finished cleaning the apartment. There were two bags of books on the table — textbooks for both of us for the coming year. They cost a pretty penny, but I found myself excited about the next slew of classes I was taking. I'd found a suspicious addiction to my history class, devouring every piece of information I was able about whatever the class was studying. I knew Tiffany was unlikely to come home that night, so I let myself have a night off, relaxing on the couch with a book, and watching a movie.

I woke up, obviously having dozed off, to my phone buzzing. I answered.

"Couldn't leave you totally out of it," Tiffany said. "Sabrina has something to say." I heard the phone change hands.

"Your girl's tits are so fucking amazing, Jon. They're why I've been eating her sweet, wonderful pussy all night. As a matter of fact," and I suddenly heard lapping noises on my phone.

"So good, Rin," I heard Tiffany say as she pulled the phone to her face. "Jon, I'm going to hang up so I can cum. I love you."

"Love you, too," I said. "Why don't you tell her to keep going?"

"Fuck yes," Tiffany said, and I heard a groan as Tiffany's beaten rival began her work anew. "Thanks, baby." The phone went silent as I smiled.

I yawned as I hung up, wondering what I was going to do to fall asleep. I made my way to bed, and by the time my head hit the pillow, nothing more was happening.

I woke up to a sensation I hadn't been expecting, and immediately snapped my eyes open. Tiffany was between my legs, looking as though she'd had the wildest sex of her life.

"Morning," I said.

"Hey," Tiffany said, then slid her mouth over me. She pulled off to start telling me about her night with Sabrina in vivid detail, resuming the erratic blowjob after describing scene after scene of their depraved night in.

"You're not jealous," Tiffany noted after she had pulled up. I shook my head.

"Not anymore," I said, smiling. Tiffany smiled at me, then sat up. She pulled off her shirt, letting her big tits bounce free. My eyes were glued to her chest as she lowered her head again.

"Sorry I didn't share, Jon," Tiff whispered, her breath warm and wet, "but she is so amazingly good. I figured I should be a good girlfriend and give you some relief," she offered. I grinned as she pulled me in again, and I made room to start holding her tit as she gently sucked me off.

She pulled off and looked me in the eye. "Would you like to watch another fight after your first week of classes?" she asked, taking an overly concerned and affectionate tone. "I think Sara and Bonnie ran into someone from the sorority while she was on break." She dove down again and I sighed, unbelieving that she was so cavalier about the possibility of a fight.

"Bonnie is probably the most likely to challenge her," she said, licking her lips and brushing some hair from her face.

"Who is it?" I asked, and Tiffany shook her head.

"Let me have a little fun," she teased. I looked into my fiancee's eyes. I realized I kept growing more and more fascinated with her, and was surprised to find myself, given the situation, focused more on our future than the present in that moment. I smiled back at her as she toyed with me, loving that she knew so much about my likes. Before I said anything, her head slid back down, and I found speech rather incapable as she began her slow, luxurious blowjob. I was surprised, and that surprise obviously registered on my face. When she looked up, she smiled.

"Two things," she said. "One, I made sure that Sabrina spent enough time on me that I don't need any attention right now. Plus, I'm a bit sore. Two, I do feel a bit bad about leaving you here all by yourself. And three, usually you'll agree to anything if I get on my knees." I laughed out loud, and even Tiffany stopped to giggle.

"So what's it gonna be, Jon. You want a private show? Two young, nubile girls willing to slap their boobs around in front of you?" Tiffany smiled and licked the head of my dick softly.

"Yeah," I said. Tiffany nodded and let her hair fall over her face as she leaned down again. Before she began anew, I heard her say, loud enough for me to hear. "Lucky me."

After a long rest in bed, we both got up and showered together. Tiffany did nothing to dissuade my wandering hands as I asked for detailed account of Sabrina's service. Several times I implied I wouldn't mind seeing her do that to another sorority sister, but she just shook her head. At the end, Tiffany leaned in to kiss my neck.

"Sabrina's a special case, Jon. The one-night stuff is fine by most of the girls, but our history goes a long way. Now, you and I still have a date with Tanya at some point in the semester," she added. "But don't get to used to it, okay?" I nodded, pouting, and she smiled mockingly.

"There, there," she said. "You'll still get the shows at Hooters, and I'm sure after our fundraiser that you'll know a lot of them more intimately." My mind flashed to the possibilities, and Tiffany laughed watching my expression. I looked sheepish, and she kissed my cheek.

"I looked the same way when I thought about it," she whispered, her voice deep and husky. We got dressed.

"Speaking of," Tiffany said thoughtfully. "I wonder if Kara is working? Have you gotten a chance to see her new underwear?" I shook my head. Tiffany laughed.

"Maybe a trip to the restaurant is a good idea," she said. I saw the gears in my girlfriend's mind start turning. "I'm kind of hungry for some double d..." she paused. "Burgers." I laughed and wondered what my feisty fiancee had cooking for Kara's poor boobs.

The drive to the restaurant was more hectic than I'd imagined. The playoffs were in full swing, so pulling into the Hooters lot, both Tiffany and I were keeping an eye out for parking spaces. We found one further away than I'd thought, and I felt only slightly bad for Tiffany, who was wearing a nice, supportive, but very thin bra underneath a tight shirt — "smaller lines" she'd explained while I gawked at the sheer fabric. She let me look a while before pulling on the blue blouse. She left the top unbuttoned for a look at her cleavage, though I couldn't tell if that was for me or the girls at the restaurant.

We walked through a brisk midday wind to get into the store. I easily spotted Kara moving through the crowd. The top-heavy brunette was moving fairly quickly through a throng of people, and I saw more than a few guys turn their head to watch Kara's huge tits swing across her chest.

"Holy," I began, before I heard a familiar voice interrupt my expletive.

"Welcome to Hooters, Tiffany and Tiffany's boyfriend!" Shelby shouted. Tiffany and I both laughed, but greeted Shelby.

"Just two?" she asked, writing something quickly enough that it caused the smooth edges of her cleavage wobble gently. Shelby looked up, grinning, giving no indication that she'd seen me ogling her nice boobs. She told us she'd sit us in Kara's section. Tiffany had noticed my leering, however, and she thumped my hand when we sat down.

"Perv," she said, her eyes flashing. "Get a good look down her shirt?" she asked. I shrugged and she giggled.

"Good thing I know you've seen most of these girls' boobs." She slid her arm under her own breasts, accenting the deep cleavage. I stared for a moment and she rolled her eyes. "Perv," she repeated. We laughed, and Tiffany leaned back as she saw Kara coming.

I turned and watched the brunette approach with wide eyes. Tiffany had been right. Her new lingerie was doing nothing to keep her massive, hanging jugs from pushing against the shirt, and they certainly didn't offer any support. I half wondered if the tank top she was wearing was doing a better job giving her massive boobs any sort of lift. I let my gaze linger on her tits, noticing as she got closer that her nipples were easily poking through the flimsy bra and shirt.

"Hey Tiffany," Kara said, leaning over slightly to let her big boobs fall away from her chest. The bra left her big rack swinging, and I watched her cleavage move without glancing away. Kara remained there as I watched her big boobs shimmy . I realized she was waiting for Tiff's response, but my fiancee let Kara stay there for a few more seconds before saying "Hello," and smiling. Kara stood, stretching slightly, thrusting her big chest out.

"You guys doing okay?" she asked. She knelt so I could look down her shirt. "Can I get you some drinks?" Kara asked as Tiff and I brazenly took in her long cleavage.

"Yeah. Sad about the break being over." Kara nodded.

"It'll be nice to go back, but I'll miss coming home from work without homework," the kneeling brunette said. Tiffany and I ordered our drinks. Kara stood, and even from behind, we both watched her big tits fly around.

"Great choice," I told Tiffany after Kara was out of earshot.

"It's kinda fun watching those big udders flop around," Tiffany said. She paused for a moment. "Ok. It's really fun watching them shake and jiggle," she admitted.

We enjoyed the slight wait, and when Tiffany looked up, I followed her eyes. Kara was carrying both of our drinks, and I felt my eyes once again drawn to the waitress's big jugs. We ordered our food with little fanfare, though Kara's hanging tits created a nice cleavage that I found a bit distracting. Both girls laughed as I had to collect my thoughts during my order.

"I'm glad you had Tamera and I meet. The fundraiser's taking shape, and I'm looking forward to it," Tiffany noted. I could tell through the gleam in her eye that she was going to say something else.

"Yeah," Kara said, and I saw that she'd seen the same gleam in my girlfriend's eye. "We're looking forward to it, too, Tiff," she added cautiously.

"Good," Tiffany said. "I would hope that none of your little bimbos would be too chicken to show," Tiff said. I saw Kara's eyes flash.

"We'll show," Kara said, her voice crisp. She stood up fast, forcing her big tits to wobble uncontrollably on her chest.

Tiffany held up her hand. "Sorry, Kara. Just a little trash talk. I don't want to really upset anyone. Truth is, I'm excited to get our two groups together. And I have to admit, I'm more than a little excited about your friend Tamera and that particular contest."

Kara seemed to calm down and was nodding. "Cool. Tamera wants that meeting, too," Kara confirmed. Kara looked around. She gave a little half-grin and leaned over, letting me stare down her dangling jugs again. "I think you might have met your match, Tiff," she said confidently. Tiff grinned.

"See? Isn't trash talking fun?" Kara grinned and started to stand. "Not yet," Tiff said shortly. "Jon's not done looking." Kara blushed, and after a few seconds she stood and left to get our food. I glanced at Tiffany and she smiled. "Well, you weren't," Tiff said mildly. Even Kara chuckled as she stood, taking our orders back to the kitchen.

"Wow. Kara's getting a pretty good edge to her," Tiffany said to me. "Maybe she and I can have another fight," she said. I looked at Tiffany, curious.

"Oh, I just had a few ideas about some stakes that I'm sure you would enjoy," she said.

"Do you think she would?" I asked quietly. Tiffany shook her head.

"Did you see how she was listening to me?" Tiffany pointed out. "She's still a sub. My bottom," Tiffany clarified. "Tamera... that's going to be interesting."

"Like Sabrina?" I asked. Tiff shook her head.

"Two tops. She runs things here, and I run things at the sorority." I held my tongue about Michelle, but Tiffany continued. "No emotion, no backstory. Queen bitch." I was amazed. I hadn't seen Tiffany this intense for some time. I watched, entranced as usual, while she slid her right index finger under her right breast. I felt myself stiffen and she smiled.

"Because there's no way one of these Hooter whores is going to beat me, Jon. What do you think?" She cupped her bra clad breasts and laid them on the table.

"No chance at all," I said, half breathless. She grinned at her control over me, and even encouraged my stares by gently and subtly plucking at her nipples. Soon even her bra couldn't hide the slight bump of her thick nips.

"I got something that'll get you even more hot and bothered, lover," Tiffany said, sliding slowly back so her bra-clad boobs dropped off the edge. She licked her lips as she saw my stare and smiled again. "Oh, poor baby," she said. I don't know what had gotten into her — her submissive kick seemed to disappear.

"Maybe you and I can enjoy some time tonight before classes start tomorrow," she whispered. "Plus I get to tell you a bit more about the fundraiser " she added conspiratorially.

"Tomorrow, though, I get to make a few phone calls," she said. "Our fundraiser needs some sponsors, and I'm going to make sure that money isn't an issue." I could hear a strange sort of sinister confidence in her voice. I grinned at her as she smiled.

"The longer I sit in here, the more I'm looking forward to this fundraiser," Tiffany said. "Especially Tamera." Tiffany had been talking about meeting the apparent boss of the Hooter's titfighter's since she'd seen her, though her frequency of discussing the waitress had risen considerably since a shopping trip. I was not surprised that she'd ask Kara about it, but my girlfriend's aggression had been a bit of a shock.

I nodded, doing a quick scan for any employees. "Hope I get to see that fight," I said. She grinned.

"Well, you can come see the first one at the sorority this week," she said. "There's a special first week fight that has to happen. I've told you a bit about the hazing process, right?" I nodded, though she hadn't mentioned much.

"Well, through some very specific rules, Sabrina and I were chosen to train the freshman girls. There's opportunity for advancement if one of us is able to show our prowess in dealing with the younger girls. But, one girl needs to get into the sorority. She came to us spring of last year, and so she missed all the fun. We let her go through this year, but her fight to be admitted to this class has to be this week. So we're having a get together on Friday night. You want to be my date?"

"What about Michelle?" I asked, knowing she already had answered my concerns. This time, rather than sadness, there was a slight smile.

"She can't do anything, Jon. She can get people to talk, but everyone already knows what happened. I've got nothing to hide from them," she said.

"Everyone knows?" I asked, surprised. Tiffany smiled. She didn't say anything, and I realized why as two plates of food slid in front of us. I looked over to Kara, but instead got her standing right next to me, my face full of her pendulous hanging tits. Kara gave her shoulders a shake and stood up.

Both girls laughed as I went speechless for a moment, though truthfully, it was the original shock of not having seen her more than Kara's soft boobs. Neither Tiffany nor Kara thought that was as fun, though.

"Get distracted?" Kara teased. Even Tiffany had to laugh, and I shook my head, feeling a slight redness come to my cheeks. "Oh, Tiff, we embarrassed him," Kara said. Tiff laughed even harder, and my jaw fell open. "Let me stand up Jon, so you don't have to stare anymore," the brunette said quietly. She stood up quickly, letting her big tits fly up on her chest. The bra really offered no support, and I watched again, my eyes never leaving her chest as her tits quivered while they settled down.

"Enjoy your meal," she said with a wink. I turned to Tiffany, who had her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh. I flipped her off. Smiling, I pulled out my phone. Tiffany looked at me curiously, but I quickly popped out what was becoming my favorite text. "BOOBS NOW," I tapped.

"Did you just?" Tiffany asked, realization dawning on her face. I nodded, putting my phone away. As we ate, we chatted. Tiffany was obviously concerned about things in the sorority, so I dodged the questions when I could. Kara checked on us a few times, but I just glanced meaningfully at my phone each time. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

After we finished our burgers, Kara came over to the table to ask if we wanted dessert.

"I think we're all set, Kara," Tiffany said, though she kept her eyes glued to the brunette's hanging tits. I took her cue and did the same. "Though we might be considering milkshakes," my girlfriend said pointedly. Kara, leaning over the table, didn't miss the message, and swung her tits back and forth. I watched, mesmerized as Kara's pendulous boobs sloshed over the table. She pulled back too soon, and Tiffany grinned.

"Thanks, Kara. I'll have Jon thank you when he snaps out of it." Kara giggled, shook her head, and took the payment I offered her. Before she could leave, Tiffany looked at Kara.

"I'll be in touch to set up some of the event stuff," Tiffany told her. "Just wanted to let you know." Kara nodded and turned to walk away.

"Her ass is looking better," Tiffany noted. I looked. Tiffany was right. Kara's ass was getting tighter.

"God, Jon," she snapped. "Can you just stop staring?" I glared at her and she giggled. We stood to get to the car.

When we got home, I closed the door and turned to find Tiffany hanging up her coat. I leaned in behind her to kiss her neck. She smiled, and tried half-heartedly to pull away.

"So I can watch the fight this weekend?" I asked her.

"What's in it for me?" Tiffany challenged, though she began leaning back. I could tell she was waiting for me to initiate, so I didn't leave her waiting. As I'd gotten a lot of practice, I slid my hand up the back of her shirt and unclasped her bra with two quick flicks.

"Oh. I asked about me, Jon," she asked.

My hands snaked up under her shirt and Tiffany couldn't hide a small groan as I slowly pushed the loose cups up and over to begin squeezing. "So base," Tiffany whispered, though her breath was almost intermittent. I bounced her big boobs under her shirt and Tiffany hissed as I let my hands find her nipples. As soon as I pulled on them, Tiffany was groaning. Deciding to be the mean lover, I pulled my hands away.

"Jon what... asshole," she said, laughing. She turned to me, and pulled her bra out of her shirt, handing it to me.

"You get to show off how much control you have over these girls," I told her as I set the bra down on the couch. "How much you can direct them, shape their future. Everything rests on you," I continued. "And you get to prove that by having those two girls put themselves on the line. Everyone's going to know who's better by the end of the night Saturday. And that's all because of you." I watched as Tiffany's nipples hardened. "That's what you get," I said. Tiffany nodded, apparently a bit surprised at my tactic.

"And I get you," I said softly. Tiffany swallowed, but nodded. I let my hand fall to hers and caressed my fiance's ring. "Forever," I told her. I leaned in to kiss her gently, and she made a cute half-moan, half-whimper. I smiled as I pulled away. She kept her hand in mine.

"Jon?" she asked. I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked, making sure my eyes stayed on her face. The tone of her voice had caught my ear. It was different, half-scared and half-eager.

"We need to talk," she said. I did my best to keep my face calm.

We sat down on the couch and I saw a decidedly neutral look pass over her face. She took a deep breath and looked me in the eye.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone," she said. "And I've agreed to marry you. I'm not changing anything about us, Jon. But I need to be on my game the next couple of weeks, and as much fun as I have with you... you distract me just a bit," she admitted. "And I was wondering if I might ask you if we can cool off in terms of the sex stuff." I smiled. As often as she was topless and dominating other women, she sometimes got a bit more demure outside of the bedroom atmosphere.

"Of course, baby." Tiffany took a deep breath.

"By cool off I mean pretty much everything," she added. I nodded. "If it makes you feel better, it's because if we even start making out, I'll probably want to jump you," she pointed out.

"That does make me feel a bit better," I teased. "But I understand." Tiffany smiled.

"Can I promise you something in return for your forced chastity?" she asked. I smiled slightly and she grinned back. "It'll be worth the wait," my girlfriend whispered. "Plus we have a fight this weekend. And I need you to be on your best behavior. I know it'll be hard," she warned me, emphasizing the last word as her hand drifted toward my waist. "But I need you to keep a stiff upper lip." I gave her a look, but she continued.

"Two fights, this weekend, Jon. Four nubile young boobs per fight, for a total of eight nice tits for your viewing pleasure," she teased.

"I thought you wanted to cool off," I noted, keeping my voice as even as possible.

"I do," she said innocently. "Why, Jon? Is all this talk of those beautiful young boobs smashing against each other getting you nice and ready?"

"You're just rubbing it in," I groaned, finally giving in.

"Nonsense," she said, an air of control in her voice I hadn't heard. "I'm getting you ready to rub one out," she laughed. I looked at her strangely, and she laughed again.

"Sorry," she said sincerely. "I was just having fun. I kinda figured we’d have one more night, with all the school stuff starting up. But I couldn't resist," she said sheepishly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You had me going," I admitted. Tiffany laughed. "Maybe I should go into acting," she joked. She'd been chasing majors again, and I leaned over to kiss her.

"I'm sure you'd be great," I told her.

"Plus theatre parties are supposed to be insane," she added. I looked at her again and saw her smile dip.

"What's up?" I asked, reaching out to grab her hand. She looked up at me.

"I'll be fine," she said.

"Not what I asked," I told her. She looked at me and smiled weakly.

"What if I lose this? What if it all goes downhill and they kick me out?" she asked. "What if Sabrina takes the upper hand and I get thrown away?" She put her hand to her eye and wiped away the start of a tear. She shook her head, an annoyed look on her face. "And I can't stop thinking about it. I know you think it's just a sorority, and that I'll get over it, but it means a lot to me, Jon," she said.

"I never thought that," I told her. "I can tell it means a lot," Tiffany smiled.

"I know, Jon. But you were going to tell me it'd be okay if it didn't happen. And it won't. So I need to be focused. And I hate doing this, because I know we both love fooling around. I also know that you're going to be in our place by yourself a lot. So I have to make a choice between you and the sorority, and it kinda sucks," she said.

I smiled at her and pulled her in for a deep kiss. "I'll be here no matter what," I told her. "So do what you have to do," I said firmly. Tiffany smiled and nodded.

The rest of our night was for us, and we spent most of it talking and watching a movie. Tiffany fell asleep on my arm, so I laid back on the couch. We both woke up and shuffled to bed without much conversation.

When I woke up, Tiffany was already in the shower, so I brewed a pot of coffee and got my things ready to go for the first day of class. As we chatted, we talked about our new classes.

For some reason, I thought the first day of school was going to go more smoothly, but each professor had a long list of things to get done before the classes were over. When I went to work, my dad had me shoveling boxes from one area to another, then start taking over some of the ordering. By the time I got home, I started cooking. Tiffany came in, and I could tell from the look on her face that her day had gone about as well as mine.

We sat and ate in silence, but when we were finished, Tiffany grabbed me into a huge hug.

"After today, I needed a nice, comforting meal, Jon. You're the perfect boyfriend," she said. "But you look as tired as I feel. How was your day?" We talked about our day. Mine was something Tiffany had dealt with before, but she was sympathetic, telling me that it'd get better soon.

When Tiffany described her day, I felt a bit bad for even complaining, let alone feeling tired. She'd gone through a few rounds at the sorority before starting on a junior level class, and she already had five pages to write for the next class. I sighed and held her hand. She looked at me and grinned, but I could tell she was getting a bit stressed out.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head.

"Aside from the match between Bonnie and Teresa on Friday night?" she shrugged. "Nope."

I looked at her. She laughed.

"Oops. I let that little secret slip. Yup. Teresa and Bonnie. You get to see Bonnie's firm, nubile boobs again, Jon," she said, and her voice took on a huskier, breathier tone. "And I'll say that Teresa's are a good match," she added. She smiled brightly, and her voice instantly turned back to normal.

"The usual sorority stuff should start Saturday at about 6:30. You my date?" she asked. I nodded, breathless. Tiffany grinned to let me know she had done it on purpose, but the conversation continued. We chatted for a bit more, but both were tired, and we headed to the bedroom. I watched as she undid her bra beneath her shirt, setting her firm breasts free. I felt a twinge, but remembered the promise I made her. She saw me stealing a glance and leaned over on the bed. She climbed slowly on the bed, and the telltale waving of the shirt's fabric drew my attention, as always. I knew she was doing it on purpose, but I lay transfixed watching her shirt conform to the edge of her shaking breasts.

As she got close she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Good night, baby. There's some tissue on the counter." I fell back on my pillow, laughing, and loving that Tiffany fell to her own pillow, laughing with me.

"Sleep well," I told her.

The rest of the week was much the same, stressful and Tiffany taking a lot of opportunity to tease me. When Friday rolled around, I was a mess. Thankfully we had no real work besides reading, and I'd realized that I had really begun to enjoy cracking the books. The writing was less true, but I found myself reading more for fun.

Tiffany's homework included lots of math, and I helped as best I could, which usually meant getting her a cup of coffee. Usually she'd take a small break when I did so, and we'd chat for as long as it took for my girlfriend to relax.

Friday after work, I came home and showered. I'd kept up with the cleaning, but moved the furniture in the living room and made some quick snacks for the girls.

Tiffany came home a bit early, telling me that the sorority setup was happening through most of the day.

"We're ninety-nine percent done already. The house looks great, so we're just going to wrap up tomorrow. I'll be gone most of the day, though," she added. "But I knew I wanted to be here tonight." I set the table down and went to shower. Tiffany followed suit, and when she came out, she was wearing a baby-doll t-shirt, and obviously had no bra on. Her tits shook and wobbled underneath it, and I groaned.

"Not for you," she told me. "Just a reminder to Teresa."

"What kind of a reminder?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"The only one she'll need," she said firmly. "Sorry, baby." I nodded.

"Secret sorority stuff," I said. I looked at her and saw her breathing get heavy. Her nipples hardened under her shirt, and I felt myself drawn to staring at her.

"Yeah," Tiffany said. "I hope you don't stare at my chest all night," she said.

I still can't explain what happened, but we both had gotten stupidly turned on. I place the most likely impetus to the fact that we hadn't even made out all week.

"I'll try," I grunted. I took a few deep breaths. "I'll get some water cold for you ladies. Maybe it's better that I don't watch tonight?"

Tiffany smiled. "I want you to see it all, Jon. Including what happens after." We both busied ourselves with getting ready, but I caught her looking at me as much as I was looking at her.

I had no idea what she was up to, but we didn't get a chance to discuss it.

Teresa entered first and looked at me with a dismissive glare. I kept an eye out for her boyfriend, but seeing no one, stepped back and closed the door. Tiffany greeted Teresa with a polite hug, and Teresa stared at Tiffany's chest for a prolonged moment. "Nice touch," Teresa said, rolling her eyes.

"You know why you're here," Tiffany said, her tone that of a warning or at the very least, firm reminder. Teresa's eyes narrowed, but she backed away.

"Where's the bitch-tits?" she asked. Obviously, Teresa wasn't happy to be at my place, but I looked at the clock.

"She should be here soon," I told Teresa. "Water?" Teresa looked at me strangely, but shrugged.

"Sure." I went to gather the drinks. I came back in to see Teresa peeling off her winter coat, wearing a flimsy t-shirt with her braless nipples denting the fabric outward. I was amazed at how much of her dark, smoky frame I could recall from memory, even after she lost to Bianca.

Teresa pulled her left arm under her big tits to heft them and looked at me. "Like what you see?" she asked. Tiffany grinned as Teresa teased me, so I went along with it.

"Absolutely," I said. Tiffany pouted, and sidled up next to her. Teresa grunted as Tiffany gently pushed her firmer tit into the newcomer's more pliant breast, distorting the flesh and pushing even more of it toward me.

"Take a good look, baby," Tiffany cooed. Teresa looked down to see her flesh pushed inward and swallowed.

Tiffany pulled away and gave Teresa a knowing smirk before taking a sip of her water and eating a carrot.

Teresa let her arm fall, and her big boobs dropped, quivering. Teresa rolled her eyes as I watched.

"At least he's an attentive audience," Teresa quipped. Tiffany laughed, agreeing. We chatted idly, and I tried to keep my eyes at face level. I knew Tiffany was shifting on purpose, causing her chest to be more on display than normal, her big boobs pushing further and further against the baby doll.

Teresa may not have, but her full breasts were also on display, and likely due to my increased edginess during the week of abstinence, I must have looked like a bobble-head.

The door mercifully knocked after a relatively short time. I quickly rose to open it, aware fully of Tiffany's gaze lingering on me as I moved.

Bonnie was dressed in a thick winter coat, but I offered to take it immediately. She looked at me with a half-annoyed, half-mocking grin, but gave me her coat. I realized she was not wearing a bra almost instantly. "It's cold out," the redhead said defensively. But I swore I saw her nipples harden even more as I looked.

She walked into the living room and gave my girlfriend a careful embrace. Even so, Tiffany's bigger boobs pressed gently into hers. Bonnie shifted, but it just caused her firm tits to shake more as she pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks for coming," Tiffany said.

"I can't wait," Bonnie said. I realized it was likely only her second opponent. She'd won her previous contest, beating Sarah pretty soundly. She looked at Teresa, and they actually exchanged a much more pleasant greeting than the one I'd gotten from either.

"Well, we all know what's going on here," Tiffany said. Teresa nodded, and Bonnie grinned.

"And we're all okay with Jon watching?" Tiffany asked carefully. Each girl shrugged.

"He's seen 'em before," Teresa said. "And he seems to like them," she added. The girls laughed and Teresa peeled off her shirt, still chuckling. I watched, transfixed as her tits fell to her chest, quivering, and all three girl's laughed at my stare.

"Ok, I thought he'd seen them before," Teresa laughed. I shook myself from my reverie and caught Tiffany looking at me a bit more lustily than I had anticipated. My eyes, however were drawn back to Bonnie as my girlfriend's coworker lifted her shirt.

Her pert, firm breasts were as pert and firm as I remembered them from the first contest. They sat high on her chest, pale with hardened pink nipples. They somehow seemed almost opposite Teresa's softer, full pair. I wondered if Bonnie was experienced enough to take advantage of her firmness.

Teresa nodded her appreciation for Bonnie's tits.

"You should model," Teresa said, and I believe she was sincere. Bonnie smiled and thanked her, and the two women walked to the middle of the room.

"Submission titfight," Tiffany said, likely to clarify. "Stakes are already decided. You two ladies can start whenever the mood hits you," Tiffany said, slipping onto the couch next to me.

Teresa moved first, shoving her big, soft looking boobs into Bonnie's. Predictably, Teresa's tits bent a bit more, though, Bonnie's pushed away from the force as well. The redhead's eyes tightened as she pushed back. The two women shoved into each other, forcing the opposing flesh back and forth in gentle waves that slowly progressed. Bonnie's eyes moved from Teresa's face to the battling flesh between them. Teresa kept her eyes on Bonnie, watching the lithe redhead's every move.

When they pulled apart for the first time, Teresa struck quickly, sending a shot from her left. Her hefty boob extended, and while they were roughly the same size, Teresa's pair seemed heavier than Bonnie's perky jugs. Tiffany let her hand fall to my leg — it would have seemed innocent had no one been watching my girlfriend tease me all week. But she had been, and I shifted, feeling myself stiffen under her touch.

Teresa's flesh slammed into Bonnie's sending the pert boob into a shockwave. Bonnie winced and slammed forward wildly. The experience factor became apparent immediately. Teresa simply stepped back, and Bonnie could not stop her momentum. As she tried to pull back, Teresa flung her tits up, slamming both of her sizable breasts into Bonnie's firm pair.

Bonnie's tits flung upward, slightly quivering from the impact, and while Teresa's boobs did seem to gently compress, they were back to their full shape on her chest in a second or two. I watched Bonnie's face, and saw a mix of surprise and pain cross over as her tits shook. Tiffany's fingers danced inside my thigh as we both watched, and I looked to her thick nipples poking through the flimsy fabric of her shirt.

I said nothing, but pushed my attention back to the fight in my living room. Tiffany's hands stayed where they were as we both watched. Bonnie finally made an offensive strike, slapping at Teresa's tits. Bonnie's perkier boobs seemed to dent Teresa's flesh, and the brunette winced as she felt the focused impact, her tits flopping back into shape as Bonnie pulled away for another attempt at a spearing blow to the brunette's thick jugs.

Bonnie's firm tits glanced the side of Teresa's, and both women shook off the contact to step back. Tiffany's hand slid to my knee and down again, and I reached up to put my hand on her thigh. Tiffany sighed but did nothing so I tried to gently manipulate her as well.

Bonnie tried a new tactic, lunging forward to grab Teresa. I assumed she was going to attempt to grind out the big-boobed brunette, but Teresa either saw that as a tactical issue, or just didn't want to. She easily sidestepped the rookie redhead and threw her tits into Bonnie's boobs hard from the side.

Bonnie's firm tits slid to one side from the force of the blow, wobbling from the impact. The redhead groaned and pulled away. Teresa noticed the success of her attack and followed up, catching the retreating Bonnie off guard. This time Teresa's swinging tits slammed from below, shoving Teresa's firm boobs up. I watched the pale flesh of Tiff's coworker bend toward her own face, and Bonnie moaned again. However, the redhead was in more control than I had thought. As Teresa fell forward, the redhead's slender arms snaked out and snagged the brunette's shoulders. Teresa, still moving forward, couldn't back away in time for Bonnie's fast strike.

The redhead's firm tits slammed into Teresa's pair, causing the latter's flesh to seem to wave outward, away from her chest. But Bonnie didn't let go, and while Teresa's boobs regained much of their shape, the firmness wasn't really a contest. Bonnie's tits were forcing far more of Teresa's boobs around. The brunette took her turn to groan, but pushed forward, trying to make headway against Bonnie’s breasts. Bonnie’s tits did start pushing back slightly, outward from their defined tips, but Teresa’s gave far more.

I looked over to Tiffany, whose face was surprisingly unreadable. She watched the contest, her gaze like mine fixed on the two pair of breasts bridging the gap between the two women. Teresa’s tits slid up and over Bonnie’s, while the redhead focused on driving her tits further into the brunette’s thick boobs. Their sweat caused the barest fleshy sounds to begin emerging from her body.

Tiffany simply watched, though, her eyes even. I could swear she was taking some kind of mental notes as the fight went on. Unable to figure her out, I turned my attention back to the fight.

Teresa had reached up from behind to begin pulling Bonnie away, but the redhead had wrapped her own slender arms around Teresa for a hug, trying to drive her firm, perky boobs further into Teresa’s fleshy tits. Teresa pulled hard, and Bonnie tried to fight, but I saw the redhead losing her grip. Rather than get pulled away, Bonnie let go, hoping to regain a firmer grip.

Teresa was having none of it, instead slipping away, and then slamming Bonnie’s boobs with a huge blow from the left. Bonnie’s tits, noticeably red from the hug, were thrust across her chest, wobbling violently.

"Damn," Bonnie groaned, and Teresa, obviously encouraged, struck again, this time from the right. Bonnie’s mouth opened as Teresa’s heavy boobs pounded her firm pair again, and she looked down for a moment to watch her tits quivering. I watched, too, but I didn’t have Teresa to worry about. Teresa bent down and slung her tits up, slapping hard into the base of Bonnie’s pained boobs. Bonnie’s tits lifted from the base, and Teresa finished the blow by pulling her boobs over Bonnie’s. Bonnie’s tits fell back to her chest with a slight wobble, and Teresa laughed.

"Your tits are cute, but they aren’t good for fighting," Teresa said. "You had enough yet, red?" Something flashed in Bonnie’s eyes as Teresa’s tone turned dismissive, and without warning Bonnie slammed forward, driving her sore boobs into Teresa’s. Teresa’s big tits splashed out and Bonnie tried again to bury her pretty, firm breasts into Teresa’s full pair. Teresa groaned as Bonnie continued to grind, and when Teresa pulled away, Bonnie slammed forward again. Teresa’s eyes closed as Bonnie dug in again, shoving her left, then her right breast into Teresa’s opposing boobs.

Tiffany’s eyes were still studying the proceedings, but I saw my girlfriend’s nipples almost clearly through the tube top she’d put on. I wondered what was going on, but soon Teresa caught my attention.

Bonnie reared back for another straight forward strike, but suddenly, and faster than I’d seen her move to that point, the brunette’s hands slammed up and grabbed Bonnie’s shoulders tightly. The move halted the strike, and sent Bonnie’s bared breasts wobbling all over her chest. Teresa held her for a split second before slamming from the left, then sliding her big boobs over Bonnie’s rack. She repeated the move, a slam, followed by another slide from the right. Each blow sent Bonnie’s perky tits shaking over her chest.

Teresa battered Bonnie’s breasts from each side. Each time Bonnie tried to escape, Teresa slammed another huge shot into her defenseless boobs. Bonnie groaned and whimpered, and at the end, Teresa simply shoved her soft boobs into Bonnie’s pummeled tits. "Had enough, red?" the brunette asked, an edge to her voice. Bonnie shoved back, but her tits barely moved Teresa’s dominating flesh. Teresa pulled back and powered a blow into the underside of the redhead’s beaten udders.

"Oh, fuck," Bonnie groaned. Her perky tits had been tenderized by the beating, I realized as they wobbled freely.

"Give up?" Teresa asked. Bonnie looked down, unbelieving as Teresa’s tits pushed hers up slightly. "I can beat on them some more," Teresa offered.

"I give," Bonnie said sadly. Teresa grinned, and leaned over to kiss each of Bonnie’s tender boobs.

"They really are gorgeous," Teresa said. "Sorry I had to destroy them," she said with a shrug. "But a few things before we get Tiffany’s input?" Teresa asked hopefully. Tiffany nodded, still all business. Teresa grinned, and then put her right arm under her sizable boobs.

"Get to work, Bonnie," Teresa ordered. Bonnie nodded demurely and paid her homage to her betters. As she bent over, her beaten tits fell away slightly, and I found myself drawn to them swinging beneath her. As Bonnie’s lips closed around the brunette’s nipple, Teresa leaned over to bounce her opponent’s hanging jug.

"Keep working it," Teresa said. "Want to make sure our audience has a show," she continued. Teresa switched hands when Bonnie switched tits, sucking in more and more of the impressive breast.

"Who has better tits?" Teresa asked as she bounced the losing pair.

"You do," Bonnie said, loud and clear. Teresa smiled and shoved her left tit into Bonnie’s mouth.

"Suck it some more," Teresa said. Bonnie complied, and I shifted, completely uncomfortable. Finally, Teresa ended it, and looked to Tiffany.

"Teresa, you’re in. Next week, we’ll set you up. Good work," Tiffany said. Teresa grinned and shook her tits at me before going for her shirt.

"Bonnie, stick around so we can talk about it, okay?" Bonnie nodded. Teresa gathered her things and said her goodbyes. When she left, Tiffany leaned in to hug Bonnie, carefully avoiding the redhead’s beaten breasts.

"You ok?" Tiffany asked, with genuine concern.

"Kinda. I guess I knew I was going to lose some time. Still sucks," she said. Tiffany nodded.

"I know. You’ll be fine. You’re doing well," my girlfriend told her.

"Thanks." Tiffany smiled, and then reached out to gently rub Bonnie’s beaten tits.

"And you’ll learn a lot as you go on," Tiffany said. I don’t know if Bonnie detected the sudden shift in Tiff’s voice, but I did, and I felt myself stiffen even further. Bonnie sighed as Tiff softly massaged her. "So are you okay with the stakes?"

"I know I promised... but can we talk?" Tiffany nodded, understanding on her face.

They walked away, into the bedroom, and I did my best to keep busy, completely uncomfortable with the stiffness that the fight had provided.

When Bonnie came out, my eyes widened. I must not have seen the two girls grab Bonnie’s bag, because the red teddy that was barely covering Bonnie’s firm boobs wouldn’t have covered my girlfriend’s breasts. Tiffany’s nipples were obviously hard, and she walked to the couch, her braless tits looking even firmer as a result. I could almost feel my cock throbbing as Bonnie started to sway her hips. Tiffany sat down, leaning back into the couch and looked at me with a big grin.

"Come sit, Jon, and let Bonnie pay off her stakes."

I had no idea what was going on until I heard the dull thud of an unrecognizable song begin from Tiffany’s phone. As I sat down, Tiffany leaned in and kissed my neck. "Just T & A in terms of touching, big boy," Tiffany breathed. "And let her get a bit into it. She’s kind of nervous." I looked at her with confusion.

"She lost. She has to give us a lap dance," Tiffany said. "Isn’t that right, B?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes ma’am. And as I’m particularly indebted to your girlfriend’s advice, Jon, feel free to cop a feel," she added. I could tell the next line was one that she had gone over with often, likely with Tiffany coaching her. "On the house," she added. She took two steps back and turned around, then slowly bent at the waist. The teddy she had, a cute lace number that hugged her boobs nicely, was very frilly at the bottom, and it wasted no time in sliding up the slender girl’s gentle hips, revealing a very tight, round ass.

I had never been an ass man, but as Bonnie, nervous though she was, began swaying her hips gently, I found myself transfixed. Later, Tiffany told me, even she was impressed by the redhead’s delicate curves. Bonnie began moving more rhythmically, left and right, then up and down, never looking back at us. I wondered idly if it was nerves, but lost myself again in the round muscles flexing and twitching as Bonnie upped the tempo of her dance.

After an inestimable time, Bonnie turned, and her face was flushed. Likely her pale skin, and the audience had something to do with it, but I didn’t have much time to think about it as she sauntered over to me. My eyes followed her hands as they slid up her sides, gently rubbing just beneath the bottom curve of her breasts. The tops of her beaten boobs shifted, pushing up and gently against the seam of the teddy. She allowed herself a grin as she registered my non-verbal appreciation.

When she turned again, I didn’t waste time, and I’m sure there was some reaction on her face or even a twitch of her head that I missed as I filled my right hand with her right cheek. I kneaded the firm flesh, amazed at how tight this woman’s derriere felt beneath my fingers. I glanced at Tiffany and shook my head in bewilderment, and she smiled lustily at me.

Bonnie, meanwhile, thrust her rounded ass into my groping hands. I wondered as I groped her what Tiffany was thinking while she watched my hands exploring her coworker. Bonnie halted that train of thought as she basically sat in my lap and ground against me. I took a deep breath, sliding my hands up.

"Do it," Tiffany said firmly. I reached up and cupped Bonnie’s beaten tits and heard a gasp. I pulled away, worried I had hurt her already sore breasts, but she slid off and turned around, leaning over me and giving me a look down her cleavage. She shook to the music, and for all her firmness, her perky boobs bounced. The look that Bonnie gave me was invitation enough, and I felt my hands cup her quivering tits.

"Feel up those loser tits, Jon," Tiff said, grinning. "In fact, let me help." Soon Tiff and I were gently massaging Bonnie’s firm breasts, and Bonnie’s ability to keep the rhythm began to dwindle noticeably. Her eyes closed, and she sighed as I pinched her nipple through the lingerie. When I pulled away, Tiffany let go of the other breast, and pulled Bonnie toward her. Bonnie without hesitation pulled her right leg up and set her knee between me and my girlfriend. Soon the redhead’s hips were gyrating over my girlfriend while I watched. I know the show lasted at least thirty seconds, and when Bonnie slunk off the couch, she kissed Tiffany’s leg just above the knee.

I knew I had groaned, but I didn’t realize how loudly until both women looked at me.

"I think he likes it, B," Tiffany said slowly, as Bonnie stood languidly. Tiffany smiled at her, reaching up and gently tugging at the right strap of the teddy. As there was not much to the strap, it slid to Bonnie’s mid bicep, and Tiffany slowly pulled the trapped breast from its confine, draping it over the top seam of the lingerie. Bonnie’s tits were red, sore looking, but Teresa was right, they were beautiful. Bonnie’s nipples hardened as they were exposed, and Tiffany looked at me with a wicked grin.

"I definitely like it," I said, reaching up to palm the redhead’s bared breast. I squeezed gently. The tender breast felt softer than it had in the lingerie store, though I imagined it had been swelling with the impact of Teresa’s boobs. They shifted and molded under my (hopefully) gentle hands, and I tweaked her hard nipple gently. I got more aggressive as I worked with her, and in moments Bonnie’s boob was bouncing on my hand while she writhed on my fiancée.

Tiffany laughed and looked up at Bonnie.

"I think you’ve paid your debt, Bonnie. I also hoped you learned your lesson." Bonnie looked down as I withdrew my hand confused.

"When did you lose that fight?" Tiffany asked, reaching up to pull the other strap down.

Bonnie was confused as she felt her other breast exposed.

"It’s the same reason you’re letting me expose your tits to my boyfriend, Bonnie. It’s all about control. As I sit here groping your loser boobs, I can tell they aren’t the reason you lost. You’ve got to harden up, red — mentally," Tiffany finished. "You’re free to go. If you want me to, I can set you up with another fight. I know a few girls." Bonnie stood and stepped away. I ogled her, but she seemed not to notice. She moved back to the bedroom, and Tiffany looked at me.

"It’s a good thing I love you, Jon," she whispered. "You certainly had a lot of fun with our show," she said, smiling again. She patted my right thigh and leaned in for a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for being so understanding. I have to go check on her, but I’ll be right back." I waited for about ten minutes while Tiffany and Bonnie talked. They came out, a smile creasing Tiffany’s face.

"You’ll be fine," Tiffany said to her. "Just remember what I’ve said." Bonnie gathered her things and headed out the door.

"Good show?" Tiffany asked. I nodded, grinning. "I know you’ve held out a while, but I really need to be on point tomorrow, Jon. Can we just stay cool tonight?" I looked at her a bit confused until I grasped her meaning.

"Sure," I said, though my disappointment was apparent.

"Jon, I’m going to drop a few bombshells on you tomorrow night after the party. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Ok?" I nodded. "Sleep well, lover. I’ll stay on the couch to avoid your wandering hands."

"You know me too well," I told her. And I walked to my room, stepping gently to avoid more discomfort.

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty Seven
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 10:36:09 AM »
The above title should read Part Twenty Eight. If a moderator could change that, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks

JG

Offline philman27

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:49:50 PM »
I really like how this series is going and has turned into one of my favourites here
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:57 PM »
They were 3 fights Tiff vs. Sabrina..... Yes ? The last one, the final one is which one ? I can remember the first where Sabrina wins, the second wins Tiff and the third wins Tiff again but I cant remember which part this is.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 10:56:48 PM »
so glad i started reading this series, up to date now and loved it all, titfights and the general story and development of the charachters, keep up the great work

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 08:11:06 PM »
so glad i started reading this series, up to date now and loved it all, titfights and the general story and development of the charachters, keep up the great work

Up to date? As in, you've read all Jon's stories up to and including BFS Chapter 37? (Yes, thirty-, not twenty-seven)  8)

Now you only have 17 of Goliadmike's Kara spin-offs and 19 of my own BFS Tributes to go, lol!
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 09:49:03 PM »

Up to date? As in, you've read all Jon's stories up to and including BFS Chapter 37? (Yes, thirty-, not twenty-seven)  8)

Now you only have 17 of Goliadmike's Kara spin-offs and 19 of my own BFS Tributes to go, lol!

guess I have some reading to do then, where are the rest of the parts, thanks