News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 22, 2018, 08:47:58 AM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

I went back to my apartment full of emotions. I was embarrassed, humiliated, and horny. After jilling off, I called my friend Julie and told her most of what happened at the sleepover. I left out the part about sucking my own nipples. I did tell her all about the fight between Christy and Darla; also, I told her what I saw this morning.

After I got off the phone with Julie, I wanted to tell someone else my story. I knew who I wanted to tell but was a little afraid she might not understand. I pondered the thought a bit and then decided "Why not?" I headed down the hall to my neighbor and my older sister’s best friend.

I had known Christy since as long as I can remember. My older sister and Christy have been best friends through thick and thin. When Christy heard I was going to attend college here, she immediately took me under her wing. She helped me settle in to college life, encouraged me to move into these apartments, and helped get me hired on to the restaurant she worked at.

Christy answered the door; her face broke into a huge grin. I breathed a sigh of relief that she was in a good mood. Christy can sometimes be a…bitch. You never want to get on her bad side.

"Hey Thumper (don’t ask)!" She yelled as she hugged me.

I felt her huge boobs smash into mine as she tightened the embrace. I felt her bra covered boobs bore into my unsupported boobs. "Shit, I’m still braless," I thought as her enormous rack squashed my freshly beaten boobs.
She gave me a funny look after she released the embrace and then looked down at my chest.

"Letting the girls roam free today?" She asked.

I gave her a look.

"Come in Thumper." She implored.

"Coffee?" She offered as I entered her apartment.

"Cool." I accepted.

"Be right back." She stated and then headed to the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen and took a seat at her kitchen table. We chit chatted about nothing while she poured the coffee before taking a seat next to me. When she sat down, I guess she knew I wanted to tell her something.

"So, what’s up?" Christy asked.

I hesitated a minute trying to figure out how I was going to tell her about my experience last night.

"Oh, this should be good; you have that embarrassed face you always make." Christy stated.

"Did you dance on top of a bar topless in front of a bunch of horny guys?" she asked.

"No!" I replied with a laugh.

"Get drunk and wake up next to a strange guy?" She asked with a smirk.

"(Deep sigh) No!" I replied.

"A strange girl?" she asked.

I gave her a nasty look.

"Then what?" she asked.

"I had a tit fight with another girl." I answered hoping to shock her.

She looked at me for a moment and then broke into a hearty laugh.

"You aren’t shocked?" I asked.

"No." she replied.

"You know what they are?" I asked.

"Yeah, when I first started as a freshman I lived in a dorm…and lest just say I quickly found out." Christy replied.

Shit, I had forgotten about her living in the dorms and it was the same one Julie lived in. I should have known.

"Oh." I said a little disappointed that I didn’t have the shocking effect that I had intended.

"I never mentioned it to you…you don’t seem like the type to do something like that." Christy said.

I gave her a quizzical look.

"C’mon thumper, you’re so quiet and shy; you don’t go around throwing your boobs in other girls’ faces and you’ve never been much for competition, so I never brought it up." Christy continued.

I had to agree with her on her point. I was pretty shy and reserved and sports had never interested me.

"So, you had a titfight. Who did you knock around? What was it like?" Christy asked.

"It was different and I think I would like to do it again, but I was the one who got knocked around…and flattened." I said.

"What? You lost. With those." Christy asked with the shocked expression I had hoped to see earlier in the conversation.

"Yeah, with these." I answered cupping my sore boobs.

"Well, tell me about it." She said with concern.

I told her about the sleepover. I described Tiffany. I told her about the fight and the humiliating consequences. Unlike with Julie I left nothing out. I also told her about the fight between Christy and Darla and the after fight activities.

Christy wanted to know all about Tiffany. She was pissed that Tiffany made me suck my own nipples in front of everybody after losing my first fight. I also told her about Tiffany keeping my bra as a trophy; that really set Christy off. In hindsight, I guess I should have told her that Tiffany was actually nice about the whole thing, but Christy seemed so sympathetic to me, I decided let her keep consoling me.

Christy wanted to know what Tiffany looked like and grabbed her laptop. We looked her up on facebook. Christy mood darkened as she perused Tiffany's picture album

"Well, isn’t she just a little narcissist with her boobs sticking out and that bitchy smile?" Christy commented.

"She’s not really that bad." I said in Tiffany's defense.

"Yes she is I know the type. Those girls think they are Miss It." Christy replied.

I guess Christy was jealous of Tiffany's looks. Like me, Christy was no model and carried a little extra weight, although she was not as flabby as me. She’s tall and carries her weight well and it is distributed throughout her body in most of the right places.

"Hmph, if I see Miss Tits, I’ll knock her flat for you." Christy said.

"Look Christy that’s not necessary." I reasoned.

"Oh, it would be a pleasure. I love knocking down girls like that; showing them that they aren’t all that!" Christy replied.

"So, you still titfight?" I asked.

"I haven’t in a while; not since I started seeing Charlie." Christy answered.

"Oh, where is he?" I asked hoping he wasn’t around the corner listening to our conversation.

"Out shopping I sent him to the grocery store for a few things." She said with some satisfaction in her voice.
"What? You don’t want Charlie to know you’re a weirdo. I bet he thinks you already are, so you shouldn’t worry about that." I taunted with a giggle.

Christy looked at me with an arched eyebrow and I stopped mid giggle.

"Oh, he knows I’m a little different, but he has his own kinks too." Christy said with a smirk.

"Oh shit." I thought to myself I knew I was about to receive some information I would rather not know about.

"Charlie has a preference for dominant women; and as you know, I am a dominant woman." Christy stated proudly.

I couldn’t disagree.

"He loves me being on top." Christy said with a knowing smirk.

It was impossible to get the mental images out of my head. Christy laughed as I blushed.

"I have to admit it is fun and he does all those little things most guys grumble about. I have him wrapped around my finger." Christy said with pride.

"I just don’t think I should let him see me competing with another woman. He sees me as his queen so I think fighting would lower my standing in his eyes." Christy reasoned.

"But, if he watched you put down a girl, say like Tiffany, what do you think he would think?" I asked.
Christy's eyes lit up and then laughed.

"He would probably blow a fuse." Christy mused.

We both laughed.

"Well, at least you don’t think I’m weird." I stated hoping to move the conversation back to me and not on Christy's sex life.

"No, you are weird thumper, but not because of boob fights, however I am surprised." Christy said.

"Do you have any advice?" I asked.

"Keep smashing them till they can’t take anymore." She said.

"That didn’t work out so well for me, but I do know I’m going to go on a diet and start exercising. I felt like a big fat cow last night." I said.

"That’s not a bad idea but don’t try to lose weight, you can use that to your advantage. Try weights and gain muscle. Being able to outmuscle your opponent can go a long way, plus there is the intimidation factor. Women are more likely to give up the will to fight if they are pitted against someone they think is stronger." Christy offered.

"Thanks. I’ll try that." I said.

We talked a little more about other topics and I left shortly after that.

When I got back to my apartment, I went through my fridge and cabinets throwing out the frozen pizzas, soft drinks, and junk food. After cleaning out the bad food, I headed down to the grocery story to by healthier food. Once back at the apartment, I started doing some research, found a few workout programs, and picked out one that seemed reasonable and practical.

I went down to the apartment’s workout room and immediately began to work on my body. I was so out of shape; I struggled through what turned out to be a quick session. Hot and sweaty I headed back to my apartment but feeling better about myself.

That night I masturbated to the fantasy of Christy and Tiffany fighting each other. After my orgasm, I began to wonder if I might be a little bi. The bi thoughts brought out a few other fantasies which I took care of before I drifted off to sleep.

The next weekend I turned down the invite to Darla's house. She scared me a little and I wanted to get into shape before the next time I showed up at one of those get to gathers. So, I just focused on studying, working, and exercising.

I did start comparing myself to other girls with a more critical eye. "Did I have what it takes to knock her flat?" I would think when seeing another busty girl. I gained more confidence and started to wear clothing that emphasized my boobs a little more. Most of the time before my tit fight I would wear bra a size too small or loose baggy shirts to minimize my size, now I just went with it and showed off my rack.

One incident put me on the path to self examination. One night I was at work waiting tables when I served a group of girls. At the table, I recognized one of the girls from the sleepover I attended. I blushed. It was a girl named Nikki. I remembered she seemed to be an acquaintance of Tiffany. After asking the girls what they wanted to drink, Nikki recognized me.

"Kara, right." Nikki asked.

"It’s good to know you can read." One of her friends said sarcastically to Nikki as the friend pointed to the name tag on my chest (Right boob specifically).
Nikki gave her friend a look.

"You were at Christy's sleepover. I’m Nikki." Nikki said smiled then focused her attention on my boobs.

I vaguely remembered her. I smiled and nodded. Feeling like I was on display the night I sucked on my nipples. Actually, in a way, I was on display; I started wearing the right sized uniform that was a black golf shirt. The shirt hugged my boobs and I left the buttons undone which showed a lot of cleavage. I also changed from wearing the heavy duty bras I had been wearing to work to more lacy cleavage showing bras.

"I hope you start coming to more of them." Nikki said.

"You’ll probably see me more often…I’ve just been so busy lately." I replied.

I wasn’t sure what to say. I didn’t know if her friends knew about the contests and judging from their size, I doubted they were tit fighters. I took their drink orders and headed back to retrieve them. I heard a few giggles as I walked away from their table.

To say I felt subconscious as I made my rounds before serving Nikki and her friends their drinks was an understatement. I imagined Nikki telling them how Tiffany roughed up my nipples, and how she pancaked my breasts, and then making me suck my own nipples. It took all the willpower I had to grab the tray of drinks and head back to nikki’s table to face my humiliation.

As I made my way to their table, I saw them looking at my boobs again. They knew, I could tell by the grins on their faces, they knew. I was beet red by the time I arrived to set their drinks down.

"Are you ready to order?" I asked in a cracked dry voice.

"I wish I could suck my own nipples." The girl that gave the sarcastic comment earlier said.

I wanted to curl up in a hole and die.

"Right, you wish you had nipples. Those little moles you have aren’t nipples. You’ll have to bottle feed your babies." Nikki commented.

The other girls laughed as the one with the nipple wish blushed.

"Go ahead and order a steak and eat one of your relatives, cow." The girl shot back at Nikki.

There was more laughter. I even smiled a bit. The tension I felt was broken.

"I was impressed the other night, not many girls can knock Tiffany down and you were a good sport. I have to say I wouldn’t mind watching you suck you nipples again." Nikki said; my blush returning.

"I bet that was hot." Another girl added.

I had been holding the serving tray in front of my chest to hide my boobs I dropped my hands to my sides to give them another look at my chest. My lacy bra didn’t do much to hide my long nipples from poking through my shirt. There was that feeling of submission again. Here I was standing in front of a bunch of girls with my big boobs sticking out ready to serve them.

"Well if I faced Tiffany again that’s probably what I’ll end up doing." I commented.

"Or more, usually if a girl challenges Tiffany to a rematch Tiffany loves lay on the humiliation." Nikki said.

"I’ll keep that in mind. Are you ready to order?" I asked not wanting to spend too much time at their table.

I took their order and went about my business. It was hard concentrating on the orders as I wondered what Tiffany might make me do in a rematch. I was horny and needed relief. I struggled the rest of the night. I heard one woman refer to me as Tit-for-brains as she complained to her husband after I had gotten her order wrong. I wasn’t mad at her, but did feel like a bimbo with the way I was flaunting myself. The tips that night were good even though my service sucked.

For the next week, I worked out hard and could already see some changes in my body. I certainly felt better. I had more energy and more confidence. At night I had all sorts of fantasies to work through. Most of them were of me losing to another girl in a tit fight and paying the consequences.

I often thought of Charlie, I wondered if I weren’t the female version of him. In what little spare time I had, I perused some psychology articles on submission, exhibitionism, and humiliation. What I gathered from them is that it was my parents fault. I gave up on them and knew I didn’t have enough time or money for a therapist so I just decided to go with it.

I did discuss my feeling with Christy. She laughed at me. She told me I just needed to win my first match and it would change my demeanor. I agreed with her.
A week later, I came home from classes and saw Christy storming to her apartment. She looked upset. I ran her down and asked what was wrong. When she turned around I saw scratches on her face.

"I got fired!" She yelled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sheila that bitch! That’s what happened!" Christy replied.

Sheila is the day manager at the restaurant we…I worked at. Christy told me they got into an argument that turned into a fight, not a tit fight a real face slapping hair pulling catfight. From what my friend told me it was a real bitchfest with the two having to be separated. I let her blow a little steam then watched her storm into her apartment.
It took Christy a couple of weeks to find a new job, but for her it was worth the wait. One of the better restaurants in town hired her. I was happy for Christy. Then almost after a week she was hired, Tiffany calls me up wanting Christy’s phone number. Knowing the hostility Christy displayed as she looked over Tiffany's photos I hesitated on giving her the number.

"Can I ask what’s this about?" I asked.

"We have an issue to settle." Tiffany curtly replied.

"Okay, hang on I’ll text you her number." I said trying to delay for time.

"Don’t bother just tell that bitch I accept and if she is woman enough to give me a call." Tiffany said then hung up on me.

She acted like a bitch to me. I guess she thought I had something to do with whatever went on between those two. Curiously, I made my way to Christy's apartment.

"Hey, thumper." Christy said answering the door.

I rolled my eyes.

"Anything interesting happen tonight?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Christy replied.

"Tiffany called and said she accepts your challenge." I answered.

"Good, I’m going to flatten that bitch." Christy said. "Do you have her number?"

I held my phone up in front of my face so she could read Tiffany's number off of it.

"Come in you might want to hear this." Christy said.

I followed her in and watched her grab her phone. She dialed the number I gave. She winked at me as she waited for Tiffany to answer.

"Hello, is this Tiffany? Yeah it’s Christy, bitch…yeah I accept." Christy snarled into the phone.

"If you’re not scared then my place tomorrow night." Christy offered.

"Sure if your little boyfriend wants to see you flattened then fine. I don’t mind bring him. It’ll be that much more fun deflating your bags tomorrow night." Christy said.

"I hope you don’t mind my man being here to watch. Yeah, you me and our guys…that’s it." Christy suggested.

I was a little disappointed this was going to be a private affair.

"Why you kinky slut! Sure, I’m sure Charlie would love to shoot a load all over your worthless tits!" Christy laughed into the phone.

"I can’t wait bitch!" Christy spit then hung up after giving her directions to her apartment.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That bitch came into the restaurant tonight flashing her tits, so I told her to put them away." Christy answered.

"We had a little disagreement and a challenge was made." She continued.

"Okay, what was that about Charlie and shooting all over her worthless tits?" I asked.
Christy laughed.

"After, I beat her udders she’s going to have to kneel down and jack her boyfriend and Charlie off until they cum all over her tits." Christy proudly replied.

"And if you lose they do you?" I asked.

"That’s not going to happen. I know girls like that. They are all talk until someone knocks them around they fold up like lawn chairs. I’ll have her begging for mercy by the time this is over." Christy said with complete confidence.

I smiled hoping she wasn’t over confident.

"I wish I could be here." I mused.

Christy thought for a moment then smiled.

"You can." She said.

My expression brightened.

"You don’t think Tiffany will mind." I questioned.

"She won’t know. You’ll be in our bedroom recording the fight." Christy replied.

My mood darkened.

"I don’t think I can do that." I said.

"She won’t know and I won’t show it to anybody but us." Christy retorted.

"That’s spying." I said.

"Alright you can hide in the bedroom and then when the fight starts you can sneak into the hall and watch from there." Christy suggested.

I smiled and nodded.

I headed to my apartment eager for the fight time to arrive.

I arrived a couple hours before the fight was to begin to help Christy get her place ready for the fight. We moved all of the furniture out of the room except for a couple of wooden chairs and then placed some workout mats on the floor. After we finished setting up we had a light meal Charlie fixed for us. I told Christy I had a change of heart and wanted to record the fight. She looked a little surprised and smiled. She told Charlie to set everything up. I admired Christy for the way she had him jumping to her command.

As he set things up, I told her I wanted to keep a copy so I could study how a couple of pros fought. She seemed dismissive of Tiffany's prowess, but I warned Christy that she hadn’t lost a fight. Christy assured me she would put Tiffany down. I didn’t argue.

Charlie showed me how the controls worked on the remote camera. I would be able to follow the action with a little joystick he set up they also had a microphone stuck in one of the over head lights to record the sound. I was impressed.

As Charlie showed me how to work everything, I made a point of leaning over his shoulder and rubbing my tits on him. It was gratifying to see his reaction. I could see how Christy liked having him around. I gave him a hug before he headed back into the living room to wait for Tiffany and her guy to arrive. I could feel him through his pants, boy, was he excited.

Christy came into the bedroom and stripped down for the fight. I watched as her breasts sprang free from the confines of her bra. I was impressed. She was my size maybe a half cup bigger, but the biggest thing she was firmer than me. I was a bit jealous. I did have longer nipples and mine were as thick. Score one for me.

"Think Tiffany can top these?" Christy asked rhetorically.

I warned Christy about Tiffany's nipples. I told her Tiffany had an advantage over her in the nipple department, but she had much bigger tits than Tiffany. Christy shrugged off the bigger nipples comparison and told me nipples were nice, but would have little effect in the overall titfight.

We were quiet as she slipped off her shorts and panties and rummaged through her panty drawer. I played with the camera joystick and sound while Christy searched for an appropriate pair. I practiced focusing in and out on Charlie. I giggled. He looked as nervous as a time father waiting for the birth of his first born.

"Black or white? Christy asked holding up a pair of panties in each hand.

"Black." I answered.

"Good choice." She replied dropping the white one and bending down to slip on her fighting attire.
Christy's tits shimmered wildly as they fell away from her chest while she bent over.

"What do you think?" Christy asked putting her hands on her hips shaking her boobs from side to side.

"I think Tiffany's in trouble." I commented.

"She has no idea what she’s in for." Christy said confidently.

"Um, Christy, you’re not just doing this for me are you?" I asked.

"Look thumper, I’m doing this because of me. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good fight." Christy replied.

"Besides, I thought about what you said about fighting in front of Charlie. I think this will be good for us."

"So it is my fault." I said kidding.

"Yes, since your flabby tits can’t stand a little competition, ol’ Christy has to step in and protect little thumper." Christy smirked.

"Bitch." I muttered with a smile on my face.

A little note about how I got the name thumper. When I was a young girl, really young I had a couple of pet rabbits. One day I caught the male humping the female. I thought he was hurting her, so I ran inside screaming for dad. I told him thumper was hurting Gigi. He asked me what he was doing, so I mimicked thumpers actions. Dad blushed while I humped air; he knew he was going to have to explain to me about the birds and the bees. Unfortunately, for me, my sister and Christy were on the couch watching T.V. and I was doing it right in front of them. They were laughing hysterically as dad led me back to my bedroom to explain things. I was so embarrassed after our little talk I avoided my sister and friend for a week.

"Uh, oh, Tiffany is here." I said catching Charlie answer the door.

Christy stood behind me watching Charlie greet the new arrivals.

"Look at her so proud of herself. I’m going to pound her senseless." Christy stated.

Christy put on a robe, tied it at the waist and then adjusted herself in front of a mirror to show plenty of cleavage before heading to the living room. I turned my attention to the monitor to watch her entrance. Christy was taller though not by much and bigger than Tiffany. If Tiffany were intimidated, she didn’t show it.

Tiffany whipped off her t-shirt showing off her prized melons her nipples jutting off her chest as she stood with her hands on her hips. Christy untied her robe letting it fall off her shoulders. While Tiffany had pale skin, Christy was paler. With her back to me I couldn’t tell if Christy was impressed with Tiffany's nipples.

"Ready, bitch?" Christy asked taking a step forward and turning a bit to give me a better side view. Tiffany did the same and stepped up to Christy.

"Look at those little tits," Christy said. "I can’t wait to whip them with mine." Christy flicked her red hair out of the way to give Tiffany a good view of what she would be fighting against. Tiffany said nothing just glaring at Christy. She had a completely different demeanor than with me at the sleepover. I could tell the two were out to destroy each other.

Tiffany made the first move she thrust forward. Christy didn’t move just watched Tiffany's nipples stab her own. Grunts squeaked out of both girls mouths. Christy made the next move thrusting forward with a little more effort than Tiffany put into her push. Tiffany grunted louder Christy smiled.

As Christy reared back for another strike, Tiffany thrust forward before Christy could strike and smacked Christy's boob with a loud slap. Christy was the one to yelp. For a few moments both fighters stood still observing each other. As if by mutual agreement, they both took a step forward at the same time. The two sets of breasts gently mashed together as Tiffany and Christy kept eyeing each other. Neither one backed down but slowly the two began to grind against her opponent.

"I love feeling those little nipples on my tits, bitch. They tickle." Christy taunted and thrust hard into Tiffany. Tiffany smiled from the comment, but slid a foot back. Christy thrust again forcing Tiffany to take another step back. Tiffany's smile faded. Christy tried to push her advantage and tried another thrust but was stopped as Tiffany stepped forward. I watched as Christy's tits ballooned out for a moment and then fell back into place.

Tiffany thwarted Christy's assault.

"At least you’re not a chickenshit." Christy admitted. With a bit of a grin on her face. Tiffany started to say something until Christy whipped her tits into Tiffany from the side. The almost blonde girl was not ready for the blow and winced as Christy knocked Tiffany's left boob into her right. Tiffany tried to back away to avoid the next blow from the opposite direction before Christy could swing back around, but she was too late. Tiffany's left breast crashed into her right one.

As Christy completed her swinging turn, Tiffany thrust forward smashing Christy's left breast flat. Christy grunted from the impact. Tiffany had a smug look for a moment until Christy slung her boobs back around knocking Tiffany's jugs around on her chest. It was clear to me that Christy big heavy knockers were bashing Tiffany's boobs around on her chest. I just hoped my friend could keep it up.

I was feeling good about Christy's chances as she continued to swing her chest from side to side wiping out Tiffany's breasts in the process. She used them like wrecking balls. My good feeling soon vanished when Tiffany was able to dodge one of Christy's strikes. Christy had this surprised look on her face just before Tiffany used the same tactic on my friend. As soon as Tiffany's boobs crashed into Christy's large tits, Christy winced and took a step back. Christy tried to avoid the blows by stepping back, but Tiffany matched her steps and continued raining blows from the side to Christy's quivering jugs.

In a desperate move, Christy grabbed Tiffany's shoulders and lunged forward. Tiffany's boobs were rebounding when Christy's massive tits crashed into Tiffany's jugs. It was plain to see Tiffany's boobs squish under Christy bigger pair. Christy held on and reared back for another blow it staggered Tiffany as Christy's momentum plowed into the smaller girl. I was excited; Tiffany had a look of shock. Christy was winning! Tiffany's look of shock turned to a look of pain as Christy delivered a third strike with her jugs. As Christy held Tiffany tight, she sent another blow crashing into Tiffany from the side. Tiffany's closed her eyes in pain.

"Let me use those little bags for practice, Tiffany." Christy taunted. Christy haved lher chest from left to right, her right tit slamming into Tiffany's left. As Tiffany groaned, Christy's left tit came crashing into Tiffany's right. Christy was grinning as she pummeled a staggering Tiffany. I was in awe of my friend.

"You see, Tiffany, just because you have a few close friends whose tit you can pummel at your leisure doesn’t give you great tits. I have great tits. You can tell because I pretty much just flatten anyone who pisses me off." Christy teased. Christy flipped her boob up into Tiffany's right breast. "See, I think I’ll dismantle you one tit at a time." Another shot to Tiffany's right boob had her groaning louder. I was in awe the way she was taking Tiffany apart. My mood changed when Christy went to strike Tiffany's right breast again and ended up missing as Tiffany countered by swinging her tits crashing into Christy with all the force she could muster. I watched as Christy's face contorted into a mask of pain.

Christy grip on Tiffany's shoulders slipped and Tiffany positioned herself as Christy tried to regain her balance. After bending at the knees a bit, Tiffany launched herself at Christy striking the big redhead from underneath her boobs. The blow sent a rippling effect through Christy's jugs starting at the bottom and working its way around to the top. Tiffany struck Christy again before she had a chance to retreat and cover. I was worried.

Christy bent over slightly it almost seemed she was trying to hide her orbs from her attacker. Tiffany wheeled around for what turned out to be her biggest blow so far. A loud smacking sound filled the room as Tiffany's tits slammed into Christy's hanging udders. I winced as I saw the pain etched on my friends face.

In a defensive move, Christy reached out for Christy's shoulders.

"Gladly." Tiffany hissed. Tiffany snaked her arms around Christy's waist and pulled my moaning friend into her chest. Christy grunted at the force of the brutal hug as her tits flattened against Tiffany. I did notice Tiffany's boobs flattening also. Tiffany twisted to the side grinding her chest into Christy. Christy continued to moan as Tiffany gritted her teeth in determination.

Christy seemed to gain a little traction and return the grinding abuse she was receiving from Tiffany. As Tiffany pulled away both girls, boobs glistened with sweat. Christy tits were red as were Tiffany's otherwise they looked about the same as when they started the fight. I couldn’t really tell who was winning the fight.

I was worried that Tiffany had control of the momentum of the fight and was more worried as I watched Tiffany thrust her tits into Christy eliciting a yelp from my friend. Tiffany smiled as she leaned back preparing for another thrust but Christy wiped the smile of the Tiffany's face by wrapping her arms around Tiffany's back. As she pulled Tiffany in, Christy lay her boobs over the constricting around Tiffany's back. Tiffany whimpered in time with the squeezes.

"I’m just going to grind them away, I think. Charlie would love to see a pair like yours all flattened out, and I know he likes tit pancakes for breakfast. Judging from the size, I think these floppies will reach you belly button by the time I let go of you." Christy taunted. Christy rolled her back forcing her heavy tits down onto Tiffany again causing Tiffany cry out in pain. Tiffany grabbed Christy around the hips to try and push the big redhead away, but fail as Christy tightened her grip. Tiffany looked away and to her boyfriend for a moment and I thought Tiffany was going to give in, but she didn’t.

Instead of trying to push Christy away, Tiffany drew in Christy from the hips and locked her hands around the redhead’s waist.

"Really?" Christy asked. "Someone had an extra helping of cockiness this morning. It’s your tits funeral, loser." Christy twisted again, but almost lost her footing as Tiffany pulled down on Christy's waist then drove herself up pushing Christy's heavy tits up.

"Fuck!" Christy yelled. She released the bear, but it was too late and the redhead slipped as she lost her center of balance. Christy's tits flopped wildly as she hit the floor. just like in my fight with Tiffany she straddled Christy's waist trying to pin the redhead. Unlike me though, Christy fought to keep Tiffany from pinning her. Christy tried to roll, but Tiffany was able to get both of her knees around Christy's waist, and the redhead seemed surprised that she couldn’t move. As Christy struggled, Tiffany managed to capture one wrist, then the other. Tiffany leaned over, her abs tightening as she held her breasts above Christy's. I cringed as I thought back to my fight with Tiffany when she lowered her boobs down onto mine. She was going to do to Christy what she did to me. I saw Tiffany smile as she lowered herself down onto Christy.

"I’m going to grind you now, bitch. I’m going to make Charlie suckle on his own tit pancakes every day. How does it feel?" Tiffany asked. She dropped both her dense breasts onto Christy's heavy quaking pair. I have to give Christy credit she took the pain and merely grunted. Tiffany lifted off Christy and pounded herself down hard onto Christy. This time my friend yelled our in pain. Tiffany's face glowed with satisfaction.

Another shot down on Christy's chest sent her boobs into quivering convulsions. Tiffany changed tactics and began a slow brutal grind down on my friend. Every so often you could see Tiffany's thighs and calves tighten to keep the bigger redhead under control. I was sad for Christy and actually felt her pain I knew what she was going through, but it was such a hot scene seeing the shorter smaller chested girl dominating the redhead. I figured Christy would have given up by now, but she held out not giving Tiffany the satisfaction I had given her. These two wanted to destroy each other.

To her credit, Christy began meeting Tiffany's thrusts. Tiffany seemed to be enjoying the contact as she licked her lips settling into a comfortable rhythm content to just grind away on my friend. Christy was wincing and seemed close to giving in, but all of a sudden, she thrust her hips up powerfully. Tiffany flew straight up and landed in the same spot minus her leg lock. Christy was able to roll over pulling her tits out of harm’s way.

"Slippery bitch!" Tiffany spat.

Both women were breathing heavily. Christy tried to roll back over, but Tiffany place her palms on Christy's collarbone. Christy tried to push Tiffany off but the redhead was too weak.

"Just let me finish, bitch." Tiffany coolly said.

"You know you’re beat. You felt those saggy bags breaking down. That’s why you were so desperate to get out. just let me finish you off." Tiffany reasoned.
I began to cry as I realized Tiffany was right. I would have never believed she could be so cruel.

Christy face turned from desperate to snarling as she tried to squirm her way out instead of pusher way out. an angry Tiffany pushed hard against Christy's collarbone that must have truly hurt her for her arms quivered then went limp. I knew it was over and my tears turned to sobs. Tiffany lowered her left breast down on Christy's right. Christy groaned as Tiffany's tit nestled on her own and then Tiffany began to grind. Christy was rolling her head back and forth as Tiffany cruelly flattened Christy right boob. Tiffany repeated the process with her right breast as Christy gritted her teeth. For good measure, Tiffany threw an occasional tit punch. Tiffany would yelp with each blow.
"Feel it?" Tiffany asked. "Feel your tits opening up for me? Those big cow tits are just making room for mine now, you goddamn slut." I wiped tears out of my eyes as Tiffany destroyed my friend. I just wished Tiffany would end it.

Tiffany lined up her tits and settled back down on top of Christy. The redhead stopped struggling even as Tiffany lifted herself and stuck another devastating tit splash.
"I want to flatten you, bitch. I want nothing more than to watch your tits reach your fucking belly button, but we still have the matter of our stakes. Do you submit?" Tiffany asked.

"Fuck you, fuck you, you skank." Christy said with almost a cry.

Tiffany snorted and began pounding on poor Christy. The redhead’s udders were beaten unmercifully. Suddenly Tiffany halted her assault and lowered her right tit down onto Christy's left boob. Christy's big tit flattened there was no resistance as Tiffany continued until she flattened Christy's udder against her ribcage. Tiffany continued to grind down on the flattened boob as Christy wailed under the assault. Using the same boob, Tiffany moved her right tit over to Christy's right tit to crush it. Tiffany took her time destroying my friend’s right boob as she fought to hold back sobs. Tiffany totally destroyed Christy's boobs.

"Oh, fuck stop, you bitch. I give. I give. You have better breasts than me!" Christy wailed. My friend was destroyed. My heart ached for her.

Tiffany stood and grinned at her boyfriend. They shared a moment and her grin broke into a smile. Tiffany looked at Charlie who was looking down at his beaten goddess and then turned her gazed down at Christy. She bent down and whispered something to Christy; my friend nodded. Tiffany motioned for Charlie to stand up while Christy climbed to her feet. The redhead walked over to where Charlie was sitting and knelt down in front of it. She dropped her boobs on the seat her tits spilling onto it like water.

"Get over here." Tiffany said to her boyfriend. He did as he was told.

"Take out your cocks, boys." Tiffany ordered.

I cleared the tears out of my eyes to watch this. They were so nervous it took them a while to get there already hard boners out of their pants…the pigs. Tiffany placed Charlie and her boyfriend on either side of Christy's shoulder. Christy looked up at the victorious Tiffany awaiting instruction.

"Ready bitch? Or do I need to soften up those bags a bit more?" Tiffany sneered.

A humiliated Christy reached up with shaking hands and grabbed both hard cocks.

"Coat’em!" Tiffany commanded with a smirk.

Christy began to stroke both guys at the same time. My mouth fell open. Her tits shook as she jacked them. As sorry, as I felt for her I was turned by this show of sexuality.

"How did it feel to watch your girl’s tits get crushed tonight, Charlie? Tiffany asked.

Charlie didn’t answer but it looked like he silently moaned. Christy continued stroke the boys. She seemed to stroke Charlie faster and he looked like he was about to blow.

"Did you enjoy watching the show?" Tiffany queried leaning against Charlie with her bare chest rubbing his arm.
She was such a bitch. I couldn’t believe I thought she was nice.

"Sorry I had to ruin your girl’s big old boobies for you. I’m sure they’ll be a nice pillow soon." Tiffany purred in Charlie’s ear.

Just then, Charlie exploded or rather his cock exploded all over Christy's beaten breasts. Christy let go of Charlie’s cock and concentrated on Tiffany's boyfriend. Christy was now expressionless as she continued her hand job.
"I did it for you, baby." Tiffany said with pride as she rubbed herself on her boyfriend leaving Charlie alone to watch the festivities conclude.

"I flattened those big udders just like you asked. Look at them. See how they just sort of lie there now?" Tiffany asked.

I hated him.

I bet they would just pour into her big bras." Tiffany chuckled.

Tiffany's boyfriend’s body jerked then shot his load all over Christy's udders.

"Oh wow, you guys were fucking turned on. Look at those flabby tits!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Tiffany was right. Christy's tits were completely covered in man juice. Christy lowered her head in humiliation as the guys looked on. Tiffany's boyfriend staggered away trying to put himself back in his pants.

"Remember Christy, if you see me again, and comment on my clothing, or my appearance, or the way I turn my boyfriend on, I will flatten you publicly. Good night bitch." Tiffany said looking down on the defeated Christy.

I watched them leave before I ran out of the bedroom to console Christy. As I got to the living room, Charlie had already gotten a towel and was wiping Christy off. She was still kneeling and now openly sobbing. I knelt beside her and began sobbing too. She was always so strong and confident and to see her destroyed broke my heart. I hugged her.

"I’m so sorry…it’s my fault…I shouldn’t have told you…about her." I cried as I hugged her.

I felt her convulsions as the sobs wracked her body. She said nothing as I felt her arm circle my back and pull me closer. Our heads rested on each other’s shoulders until we cried ourselves out. She pulled back wiping the tears from her eyes. Her eyes met my, my heart broke. Gone was the fire and confidence the once glowed from them all I saw was defeat and sorrow. I started crying again. She hugged me again.

"It will be alright." She said in between sobs.

I wanted to tell her I would take care of Tiffany and pound her into oblivion, but I couldn’t we had both been destroyed by Tiffany. As far as tits go, she was our better. Tiffany owned our boobs.

I pulled away and looked up as Charlie looked down on us with concern on his face. He was sad. I decided they needed a moment to be alone.

"I’ll go erase the recording." I muttered.

As I walked away, Christy stopped me in my tracks. "No! Don’t." she said.

I wheeled around and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Save it to the hard drive." She said.

I nodded then headed back to the bedroom as Charlie knelt down to console Christy. He was apologizing. I saved then sent a copy of the file to my email address. I wanted to study the fight. After everything was sent and downloaded, I did what I could to straighten the room before I left.

Christy and Charlie were standing, hugging, and whispering to each other when I came back into the room. I felt like I was intruding on something so I made a beeline for the door.

"Kara, wait." Christy said.

I turned as she made her way toward me.

"Don’t think this was your fault…it wasn’t. I’m a big girl and I’ll move on from this. Tiffany will get hers one day." Christy said sternly.

"Just probably not from us." She added.

I let out a sarcastic laugh.

Christy smiled for the first time since the fight and I felt a little better.

"Now, I am going to take a shower, some Advil, and I am going to put my beaten, floppy udders to bed. Goodnight thumper." She said and then hugged me pushing her soft jugs against mine.

"Night." I said as she walked toward the bedroom.

"She’s going to be alright." Charlie assured me.

I nodded.

"If you need to pick up anything call me and I’ll go get it. You stay with her." I said.

He nodded.

"I’ll make sure she makes a full recovery." Charlie assured me.

He leaned in and whispered, "To tell the truth, I’ve never found her sexier than right now."

I blushed. He smiled.

Then I remembered him shooting his load all over her tits. I instinctively looked down. It was his turn to blush.

"Nice one." I commented and pecked him on the cheek.

"Remember; if you need me to go get anything call me." I said as I walked out the door.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile