News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beginnings : A New Rivalry Flo vs. Simone

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Beginnings : A New Rivalry Flo vs. Simone
« on: August 07, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »
Beginnings : A New Rivalry

Disclaimer:  Those who have read my accounts, comments, and such know that I am a censors worst nightmare!  I am an open person who doesn't like labels, but all of my stories are for the most liberal.  This story has ALL of the things I do that are of a controversial nature. 

I recently met a newbie, and the sparks created were electric.  Here is our first match. 

Fight #1   catfight/Apartment style     August 03, 2018 7:20 PM[/u]

Simone: What are your stats?
florimelle: 21 years of age, just above 5'5, around 140 lb
Simone: Is a catfight/Apartment style OK?  I usually fight topless or nude.  Do you have a preference?
florimelle: apartment style is perfect! as for attire - I like to start at least with something on - like a bra and a thong. But feel free--if you can--to get me rid of them
Simone: OK  Then how about we fight in skimpy bikinis, No kicking or biting, or any gross stuff.  We are brought to Hilton Head island to fight for a rich millionaire who pays only the winner, handsomely.  I am his current champion.
Simone: My fighting attire  (See attached Picture)
Simone: I am waiting patiently at the palatial home of a man that I know only as Gene.  I have recommended you as my next opponent (victim).  I have only lost one fight ever under this format.  I am dressed and ready to fight, as I await your arrival on Gene's private helicopter.  I hear it now in the distance as the whirring blades get close and closer.  Then it lands and soon you walk in.  You are then taken to a private dressing room.

I am waiting in Gene's private gym where he has four mats setup surrounded by expensive couches and lounging chairs for a few of his rich friends. 

florimelle: I am still pretty overwhelmed by the decor, the private helicopter and all. Who would have thought that deciding to indulge to my desire to fight other women would lead me to this...  Life can be crazy at times. Some people lead me to a private gym, and there I finally see a face I recognize - the girl, thanks to whom I'm here. You look determined and ready, so I try to put a serious look up myself stepping onto the mats. 
florimelle: looking you up and down

Simone: I strut out onto the mats, shifting my hips from side to side in an exaggerated fashion.  I look you up and down and then SIGH deeply!  "Are you ready to become my little BITCH, White girl?"   
florimelle: My eyes follow you, mesmerized with every sway of your hips, and then suddenly I hear you speaking.  I shake my head and answer "We shall see soon enough who is the little bitch" putting my hands on my hips, as well, facing you. 
GENE SPEAKS:  "The rules are NO spitting, kicking, or biting!  ANYTHING else goes!  The match ends when one of you surrenders, OR is knocked out!  Are you READY? "  Gene looks for our acknowledgments that we are ready to fight. 
Simone: "READY!  TO MAKE THIS cxnt MY BITCH!"  I hunch slightly as I ready myself for a struggle.  You are a little younger, AND slightly bigger! 
florimelle: "Ready"; I say still eying you, as I crouch slightly and stretch my arms in front of me, anxiously awaiting!   
GENE:  . . . . . FIGHT!                                                                       
Simone:  I come at you, walking at a brisk clip, and then I lower my shoulders, head up, and I attempt to wrap my arms around you, and tackle you to the mats. 
florimelle: I see you closing in and then ... you actually start the fight in the exact same manner I usually start my fights, so I'm kinda' ready for this move, which leads us clutching tightly.  I feel your arms around my midsection, but mine are around yours too, struggling to shake you off balance. 
Simone: Our strength is about the same.  I hope that I am quicker.  I usually am.  You stonewall my attempt to tackle you as I wrap my arms around your hips and dig my claws into your firm ass!  I am already excited and a little moist.  You are NOT going down nor moving back, so I raise my hands up to grab your hair.  My arms are under your arms, breast to breast. 
florimelle: I gasp as I feel your nasty claws dig deep in my soft bum, and instinctively respond by doing the same to your more shapely ass. Our breasts are pressing tightly against each other, and I feel you trying to reach for my hair by the pressure in my hands. I recall a move I once saw in an MMA fight and I try to stomp on your toes to distract you.
Simone: Your claws sink into my black ass, painfully!  Then as I start to bury my hands in your chestnut brown hair, I feel you stomp on my foot.  The pain is great as I instantly release your hair.  (FUCK THIS) I say to my myself as my right claw reaches into your thong and I stick my index and middle fingers into your labia, penetrating you.  I try to seize the back of your thong with my left hand and yank it upward into your ass crack! 
(It's on now bitch)

florimelle: I get the impression that my stomps work, but I have little time to rejoice, since something suddenly makes my eyes go wide and a yelp escapes my lips!  You get your fingers in me, as your nails dig into me!  (such a skimpy bikini was after all a bad idea, but no time to ponder about it now). My thong buries itself deep in my crack and I wince in pain. "fuck you!"  I scream and try to push you back enough to slip my hands between us and get at your tits. 
(OH! It damn well is on!)

Simone: I am delighted that I am able to hook two fingers inside of you and I curl my fingers so that I am clawing your cxnt.  I add my thumb into the mix, pressing down on your now engorged clit so that I am now pinching it!  I also succeed in wedging your thong deep into your crack and I yank it hard enough to rip the material and leave you bottomless.  Then I feel you push my body backwards and grab my tits.  So I then reach behind you and grab the strap of your top and yank down on it, so that the string breaks, and the back opens so you can no longer secure it!  "You are messing with the wrong black bitch, HONEY!  I am going to beat you like a drum!" 
florimelle: I actually scream in pain all the while getting wet, despite myself, as you claw me from the inside. I actually know this move, stupid me! I should have expected it, since I saw it in the videos I looked of your fights before coming to this place. Now I know how it feels ... Soon enough I'm stripped completely nude, and feeling humiliation from being the only one.  I rip at your bikini top and soon enough your own nicely shaped firm tits are free. But then I can't hold it anymore, and my hands go down between us, trying to get your hand away from my most intimate parts.
Simone: A wet spot forms just below my pussy on my thong as I have a small orgasm from your pain and screams!  I am squeezing your clit as hard as I can with my right hand and continue to apply as much pressure as possible.  Your bra can no longer contain your breasts with the tie string broken.  (I'll get to those in a minute) I think to myself.  You seem to be just a bit disoriented from the pain and the nudity, so I go right away with my left hand, grabbing at your right nipple.  I pinch and then twist it without mercy!  You snatch off my top, but I don't need it, my B cup tits are very firm and stand proudly on their own, so you now reach for my hands to try and remove them.   
(GAWD AM I WET!)

florimelle: (holly shit me to. So glad to have found ... and you're so hot too)  I feel a little dizzy from the sharp pain, and feel that I have to recover at all costs, so I gather whatever strength I have left and try to push you away, while simultaneously jumping backwards, hoping to break free...
Simone: I am concentrating now on mauling your pussy and nipple, so I am caught off guard when you change tactics and are able shove me backwards.  Then you step back quickly and free your pussy from my clutches!  My arms are long enough, however, to maintain my nipple pinch.  I follow you backwards, and now attempt to swing behind you, by ducking under your right arm and shoulder, and at that second I release your right nipple.  But then I attempt to press my breasts into your back and get my arms up under your pits.  If I can do that, I will then grab both nipples and hopefully bring you to your knees in pain as I twist them!
The small crowd of on-lookers OOHs and AAHs, as we now BOTH struggle topless.

florimelle: I feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes from the pain, but finally I manage to break us apart except... for your damn long arm, which manages to hold on to my poor nipple and also forces another pathetic scream out of me. At least the fire between my legs is not so awful anymore. As I start to recover, however, you don't give me any time and fly back at me.  You are SO quick, that I don't have enough time to react!  You get behind me, and I feel the firm softness of your tities, your hard nipples digging in my sweat-covered back.  I try to reach over my head and get my hands in your hair, and then another scream escapes my lips as now both my nipples are being twisted. "Biiiiitch, stoooop!"  I yell, desperately trying to shake your hands off. 
(what makes you smile...)

Simone: (Your pain, sometimes my pain, and my pussy pressed against your mouth as I demand you eat it!)
florimelle: (hmm, as for the last one, we're not yet there ...)
Simone: My fingers seize both your nipples and I latch down hard, pinching and twisting!  I shudder as I have another small orgasm.  Your hands reach back into my hair, but you simply do not have the strength nor the leverage to do much damage.  "I OWN YOUR FUCKING WHITE ASS NOW, YOU cxnt!"  I scream.  Then my lips go to your ear as I whisper; "You are finished whore.  Surrender now, before I rip off your tits!"  I watch out for your feet as sweat now covers my cinnamon colored body, making it look golden in the bright lights!  I want to really break you now, so I press my large pouting lips to the nape of your neck and kiss it, sucking on your flesh!  Then I whisper, "You know that you want to eat my sweet black pussy, don't you?  . . . . . Just give up and you may eat it.  I have been told that my cum tastes like honey."  Then when I believe your knees have weakened, I release your nipples and drop down to my knees attempting to pull your legs out from under you so that you fall backwards on your ass!   (or forward onto your knees)
florimelle: I can't help it, but start to whimper a little, but your taunts stir up the defiance left in me. "Shut up bitch!" I snap back between my teeth, my face a grimace of pain. But when you kiss me, it actually sends shivers down my spine, screwing my mind with a mix of contradictory feelings and I grunt in frustration. I have no wish whatsoever to get a taste of your honey, and as I'm about to start to thrash around in a desperate attempt to free myself!  I feel something happen behind me, and suddenly, weakened as I am, I am jerked down, landing on my ass, my back falling against your tits and stomach.
Simone: I quickly pull my sweaty, cum soaked thong down to my ankles and step out them, then grab your hair and pull it downward, so that your face is looking straight up at me.  I then swing my right leg over you, so that my legs now straddle your shoulders.  I move quickly and decisively and then I lower my wet pussy onto your face and squeeze my thighs around your head.  In this position your arms are only able to grab my ass or back.  I keep my arms and hands free in case you mount another escape attempt.  My labia has sealed off your nose now, and my ass now covers your mouth.  "It's OVER, BITCH!  . . . You are DONE, BITCH!"  If you want to surrender then just lick my BLACK, . . WET, . . PUSSY!  . . . . . Otherwise GOODNIGHT, FLO!" 
(Bon-a-petite!  LOL)

florimelle: "Holly crap!" I have little time to think, and then the world gets damp and dark and full of your scent.  I sense you have already cum. After a second or two my brain registers that your scent and juices are actually all my nose can get, and panic slowly creeps in as I get no air. I distantly hear your offer, and feel your asshole set against my lips which I keep sealed shut in disgust. my arms try to reach for something, but all I can get at are your thighs, hard in effort to keep me in place and your ass cheeks which I scratch and pinch to no avail...
Simone: I feel your intensity waning as you slowly start to lose consciousness!  As I look at your curvy sexy body, I am filled with lust.  After you are unconscious I plan to have my way with your body.  I may even fuck your face.  I now gently massage your nipples as I increase the intensity of my head scissors.  Then I sing the Soft Kitty song to lull you to dreamland.  "Soft kitty, Warm kitty, little ball of fur.  Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr"  ?
florimelle: I am panicking like crazy now, thrashing my legs around in pathetic attempts to change something, but I feel, with every second, they get heavier and more unwilling to obey my orders!  My arms fall to the sides  of your thighs, not wanting to grab them anymore. My nose is filled with your scent!  I feel very lightheaded, and hear you sing from far away, some soft tune: "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy ki..." OH!  That is about me!  I realize, almost calmly, that I am not hearing the end of the song....
Simone: I bend down and grab your hand, lifting it up in the air to see if you can keep it up or it falls.  GENE watches carefully to see if the fight is now over due to me knocking you out! 
florimelle: *The hand falls limply, there is no motion from my body except my right leg twitching in a single little spasm*
Simone: Gene declares me the winner!  "To the winner belong the spoils" I say triumphantly and then I fuck your face with my pussy.  I grind my labia over your mouth and nose until I cum all over your face!  I then get up and make sure that you are alright.  I gently smack your face until you stir.  Then I pick your back up off the mats and cradle you in my arms.  Then I engulf your lips with mine as I deliver a passionate kiss, as I taste myself on your lips!  (OMG came IRL)
florimelle: *I am unaware of your activities*  A soft distant feeling around my cheek, I jerk my head, and my eyes pop open. I'm dizzy.  Everything is spinning and blurred, as the focus slowly sharpens, I recognize your face and calm down. I try to move, but my limbs, but they are almost unresponsive, then I'm being lifted up in a sitting position by you, and oh, it feels so nice, your touch, and then you kiss me, and I realize there is a strange taste on my lips and in my mouth. Only then I realize what you must have been done, while I was absent. I don't care!  I respond eagerly to your kiss.  (holly f***ing shit... I came too...)
Simone:   My hand now descends to your pussy, but this time I do something quite different, as I start slowly massaging your clit!  "HOW does this feel, LOVER?"  My hand and wrist then start work feverishly!  "CUM for me BABY!  CUM for Simone!"
My fingers continue rubbing your engorged clit as I passionately kiss you!  My tongue meets yours as they dance. 

Simone: I had a wonderful 2 hours.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 
florimelle: Still lightheaded, I feel the sensation building up rapidly, and soon start to moan, my hips start to rock by themselves!  I moan louder, encouraged by your voice, and after some moments, my body is shook by intense, overwhelming pleasure!
florimelle: You are amazing. In my short career, yours was truly the best fight!

Simone: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  I'm glad! 
florimelle: (thanks a lot lot lot :) I have to go to bathroom now :O
Simone: See you soon I hope.

-The End-

Post Script:  As amazing as this was for both of us, we had another fight 2 days later.  We both relished the opportunity.  This was to be a topless boxing match.  And it was quite different.  Look for this account of that match in a few days, here.   ;)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)