News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 1

• 2 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 1
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »
This is Part 1 of a semi-continuing story line. I Hope everyone likes it!!!   (Not just the people it's about and their partners, but everyone!)

Saturday night arrived and Megan and Bridgette pulled up and checked into the nicest hotel in town. They both splurged and rented the president’s suite to have plenty of room and privacy, since it was the entire top floor! (Bridgette’s dad owned the hotel, so they were able to “rent it” for the rate of a regular room since it wasn’t booked this weekend, as long as they didn’t mess anything up!)  Kelsey and myself arrived shortly after 7 pm and we all hugged and said our hellos and Kelsey and I were in total awe of the place! “I hope you guys brought some clothes with you! I know you’re staying here tonight, right??” Megan said to Kelsey and I.   “Uhm… Sure!” was my reply. We were going to go down and get our own room in few though. ‘NO, not happening!! You’re staying here! There’s another bedroom around here!” as she walked us into the 2nd bedroom that was bigger than our whole apartment!

About the time Kelsey and I were finished ogling the room, Kelsey turned to me, grinned a very cheeky grin, and leaned in and gave me a huge, sexy kiss! Bridgette laughed and turned and left…  As she was walking by the living room, the doorbell rang. She altered course and went to the door, looked out and saw a HOT girl she’d never seen before. She naturally assumed it was Gabby!

Bridgette opened the door and said, “Hi! You must be Gabby!? I’m Bridgette, Megan’s wife! It’s nice to meet you!”  Gabby grinned and said, “Hey! Yes, I am!  It’s so nice to meet you too! Megan’s told me all about you!” “Come in, come in!” Bridgette said! “I thought you were bringing someone with you?” “OH, I was… she had to back out at the last minute… family emergency.” As she shrugged her shoulders. As they walked into the living room, Bridgette said, “Well, you’re safe here. You won’t be hurt, accept for Megan whipping you in a sex fight soon! Although, you have some amazing boobs, those look tough to beat!” They both laughed as they got to the living room.

As they walked in, it was like everything was timed perfectly. Kelsey and I walked out of the other bedroom and Megan came out of her and Bridgette’s room and we all happened to meet at the same time in the living area. Bridgette introduced Gabby to us and Gabby and Megan gave each other a spicy stare down for a second, then smiled and hugged! “omg! Those are huge!” Megan said about Gabby’s tits! “And Firm to!! Holy shit what did I get myself into!”  We all laughed as the tension was now broken. One of the arrangements that were made was that the fridge was stocked with beer and a few smaller bottles of rum. We all grabbed something to drink then settled in, in the living room, and drank and talked for a while.

After about almost 2 hours of talking and laughing and everyone laughing at me at some of my shyness and the stories Bridgette and Kelsey were telling about my facial expressions, I finally said, “Isn’t it about time to settle a disagreement between a few people?” as I nudged Megan who was sitting to my left. I looked at Kels, and said, “I’m going to run down and grab our bags… Be right back!” and gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered, “stay out of trouble!” to her…  “awwnngghh….” She pouted and grinned at me as I left.

I was gone, maybe 15 or so minutes. I got back to the room and came in and it was like a whole different room.  The lights were dimmed and only some accent lighting around the edges of the room. The couch and chairs were pushed back out of the way and a huge padded blanket was laid out, taking most of the remaining living area up. Megan met me and we took our bags to my room. She stopped me as we got close and said, “I hope you don’t mind” as she kind of make a questionable, “I’m sorry” face. I gave her a questioning look as I said, “uhm… what happened?” she just opened the door and said, “look for yourself” I looked in the room and there was Bridgette and Kelsey locked up in a standing kiss fight in their sex lingerie! I looked at Megan and asked, “Are you ok with this?”. She replied, “if it were anyone else, no… But, her and Kelsey had their fight... it kind of bothered her and I know she loves me and will never leave me over something like this. We talked and I told her it was ok. Besides, Kelsey’s way too into you to leave you for a taken woman she’ll never have!” as she grinned at me!

My attention turned back to the two women going at it. It looked pretty even as each was able to control the other a bit. Soon, I saw Kelsey’s eyes kind of tighten and I knew she was struggling a bit. She and Bridgette were literally playing shove-a-war with their tongues. Bridgette was starting to force Kelsey’s tongue back into her mouth and at the same time, Kelsey was trying to pull away. They fell on the bed together with Bridgette on top! “HEY!” I yelled, “Not with out me you don’t!” as Megan bust out laughing and slapped me on the arm! Bridgette jumped up and looked around like a deer in the headlights, then started laughing when she saw me, as did Kelsey! “YOU Jerk!!” she said as she laughed!

Bridgette turned back to Kelsey and whispered, “you got lucky just now baby! You know I had you beat!” and gave her a quick kiss as she pulled herself up and off of her.  You could see Bridgette’s nipples were hard as a rock and as she walked by, she just grinned at me! I walked over to Kels with our bags and said, “Didn’t I tell you to stay out of trouble?”  She looked at me with her sad puppy dog face and lightly stuck out her bottom lip and said, “yeahhhh… maybe…” and added a pouty face to it.  I laughed and shoved her down on the bed as I picked up my bag and started unpacking it. Kelsey just laughed and started unpacking hers too! I finished and changed into a loose-fitting pair of shorts and a T-shirt. (loose fitting for obvious reasons)

It was only 5 minutes later when everyone was ushered into the main room. Kelsey and I took a seat on the couch on one end, with me on the arm and her toward to my right. Bridgette came in and took a seat at the other end of the couch, at the arm. (a whopping 3 feet away) and Megan took her place on one side of the blanket. The last to enter was Gabby. As she walked in, I think it was safe to say that if you listened, you would have heard 4 chins hit the floor! Gabby walked in looking like a 5’2” version of the Greek goddess Athena (Goddess of Love). Breasts high and proud on her chest with a lite, see-through silk cover, tight abs but not muscular…smooth would be the best way to describe it. She saw us all with our mouths open and said, “Wow!  Thank you!” as we all shook ourselves back to reality!

Bridgette spoke up as Megan and her busty opponent Gabby stood a few feet apart. By now, Gabby was only in her bra and panties, as was Megan! For me, Seeing the Obvious similarities between the two and also the obvious differences were already making me a bit… stiff? Megan’s 5’2” solid built tight frame with smaller, B cup breasts compared to Gabby’s 5’0” solid smooth body with her solid “D” Cup breast was an amazing site! I wouldn’t put money on this if you begged me to! I honestly didn’t know if there was any way to call this one? Unless, maybe if it were ONLY a tit fight, then I’d have to give it to Gabby because of how high and firm they sat on her chest. I looked at Kelsey and she was just as mesmerized as Bridgette sitting down from her.

Bridgette said, “Now… girls, this is a sex fight. No punching, slapping with hands or kicking with feet. The only physical impacts are between pussies and breasts. Basically, it’s an anything goes sex fight!” Gabby looks directly at Bridgette and says, “Anything goes?? Are….  Toys…  allowed?”  Megan’s eyes got wider as that caught her off guard. Even Bridgette wasn’t expecting that.  “Yes!” Bridgette said, as Megan jerked her head around at her. “As long as it’s nothing that will get either of you hurt. If it has to plug into a wall, no.  It will not be allowed.”  Gabby grinned and looked at me and said, “Will you bring my bag over here please?” and pointed to the corner by the master bedroom.

I brought the bag back and set it by my feet. “Thank you!”, Gabby said. Megan eyed the bag closely trying to imagine what was in it much to her dismay. Even Kelsey and Bridgette leaned forward and looked at it for a second. Then, Bridgette spoke up again, “OK, if there’s nothing else…  I have 1 last thing to say.” She cleared her throat one time and began, “Michael and Kelsey are here as observers only. Also, to help in case it gets out of hand. Both girls wanted a backer for this event and since Gabby’s friend couldn’t make it, Michael is here to help her out. Gabby, you’re safe with him, as we’ve discussed, but I wanted everyone to know everything.” Gabby nodded her head and looked at me and Kelsey.

“Are we about ready?” Bridgette spoke up again?  Megan stepped forward one step and took her bra and panties off and tossed them towards Bridgette. Gabby looked at her, licked her lips and removed her bra and panties. Her boobs were awesome! I don’t think they fell a total of one inch when she took them out of her bra. Megan’s mouth dropped slightly, making Gabby smile. Gabby then said, “Would you like to start by sucking them first, or wait until after I finish you off to suck them then? Or, both?” Megan’s eyes narrowed as she looked her straight in the eyes, and said, “Bring it bitch!”

To be continued...…………………..
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:11:53 AM by Michael James »

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:54:37 AM »
Dang, I must be losing it....  353 people viewing this, but only 1 liking it...  :-\  hmm... 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:54:59 AM by Michael James »

Online DavidG

Re: Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 1
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 08:00:24 AM »
I’m really enjoying it and eager for the following parts