News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 3

• 7 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 3
« on: September 14, 2018, 05:23:34 AM »

Gabby and Megan were really working hard in their 69 position!  Megan had Gabby moaning along pretty good and definitely taking as good as she was giving!  Finally, Megan hit a perfect spot and Gabby squealed a quick orgasm out! “EEEEEEEEYYYYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and then just stopped everything and lay spread eagle for a minute catching her breath! Megan, for her part kept up her assault on Gabby’s pussy to try to keep her on the defensive and reaffirmed her tongue attack! Moaning along with her was Kelsey and Bridgette who were both working their womanhood over with their hands!  Each had a leg stretched out along side the other and it was amazing looking at the similarities! For me, well, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t rubbing my cock, because I was!  This was the best thing I’d ever seen so far!

I reached my hand over and grabbed one of Kelsey’s tits and squeezed firmly eliciting a long moan from her! Suddenly a screech in front of me brought me back to the action as Gabby once again came in a short, but firm orgasm! Finally, Gabby lifted her legs and wrapped them around Megan’s waste and using her legs, forced Megan straight down to where her chest and face were on the floor and her ass was up in the air with her pussy directly exposed! Gabby then used her fingers an began fingering her while playing with her clit! Immediately Megan started whimpering, twitching and grunting as she was being manipulated by Gabby’s expert fingers! “AHHHHHH…  OH GOD!!... OH YEAH!!!!  FUCCCKKK!!!!!” came from Megan as she suddenly started working her pussy on Gabby’s fingers!  “FUCK~!!  That’s not fair! You’re…UUhhhnnnngggggggg… Holding… m…m…meeee… dow…down….. AAHHHH FUCK!!!!” Megan exclaimed!

Jut then Bridgette yelled, “MEGAN!  Roll her!!” and if looks could kill, she’d have been dead as Gabby glared at Bridgette! Just then, Bridgette jumped and groaned as Kelsey used her sexy foot and toes to massage Bridgette’s clit! “Oooohhhhh…SSSSSSSS….  You bitch!” as Bridgette coo’d.  I kind of chuckled and Kelsey grinned! Bridgette responded in kind as she ran her sexy leg, foot, and toes up to Kelsey’s pussy and clit and began massaging hers, making Kelsey moan with pleasure!

Megan took Bridgette’s advice and rolled to her side!  That’s as far as she could go, but it allowed her to wrap her legs around Gabby and begin using her fingers to work on Gabby’s pussy too! Megan began differently than her rival did! Instead of using her fingers, she used her opposite hand, twisted it so that she inserted her thumb into Gabby’s pussy, and used her fingers on Gabby’s clit at the same time!  Instantly Gabby was in trouble as Megan found the perfect spot instantly! In seconds, Gabby shot a load of cum all over Megan’s hand! “AAAAAAHHHHHH  SHHHHIIIITTTTTT!!!!!   You Bitch!!! OH MY GOD!!!  FUCK!!!!!”

Both girls were now totally covered in sweat as they’d been going at it for at least 30 minutes now!  Megan was working Gabby over pretty good with her hands with Gabby barely able to keep up!  Finally, after another 4 orgasms by Gabby, she released her legs from around Megan and began pushing her way to try to distance herself some!  Megan caught on to what she was doing and yelled, “What’s the matter shorty, can’t handle it?” Gabby’s only response was a “RRAAHHHHHHGGGNNNNNUUUHHHH!!!” as she pushed hard with her hands, on Megan’s ass, and was finally able to shove her away some to catch her breath! 

It was now Megan’s turn to gloat as she mocked Gabby a bit, “So, is this what you meant by me being under you most of the night? Hahahahahaaaa” Gabby then looked up at us and for the first time realized that Kelsey and Bridgette were working each other’s pussy with their feet while rubbing their own breasts and had cum a few times while watching!  She saw me there with my cock straining inside the lose shorts and said, “Yeah, ya’ll are definitely having too much fun!!” Bridgette and Kelsey giggled and Bridgette said, “You’re amazing! I love you!” directly to Megan!

Megan’s attention turned back to Gabby who was catching her breath and still flat on her back, but eyeing Megan closely! Megan slowly crawled over to Gabby, leaned down over her and took one of her nipples in her mouth and began sucking it slowly at first.  Gabby let out a soft, subtle pleasureful moan as she cupped the back of Megan’s head while Megan’s face was buried in her tit! It seemed they were taking a break from the more hardcore direct attack and making it a bit of a seduction round! Gabby ran her hands down Megan’s firm body and as her hands reached her ass, she grabbed Megan’s ass firmly and squeezed, making Megan moan this time! Gabby then began kneading Megan’s firm ass as well as commenting, “Oh… ssssssss… yes!! That’s one firm ass! Oh yeah!!!  Mmmmmmmmm” as Megan continued to lick Gabby’s nipple while massaging her other breast with her closest hand!

Gabby then ran her one hand up and was able to get her hand on Megan’s tit and squeeze and massage it while firmly pinching her nipple!  “EEyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhnnnnnggg” came from Megan as her nipple was pinched and tweaked!  Megan lifted her head off of Gabby’s full firm breast and slid forward some and they began a long sensual kiss! As each girl were kissing the other, their tongues could be seen swirling around as they would change positions of their head during the kiss! Megan still had the preferred top position and Gabby wasn’t fighting it, but Gabby was definitely holding her own while kissing Megan! 

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my cock and looked down to see Kelsey taking it out of my shorts briefly and slowly inhaling it into her mouth! “Ohhhh yeah baby!” I whispered! She let out a sensual moan and kept her slow pace up using her tongue to seduce my cock while it was engulfed by her! As excited as I already was, and as good as Kelsey is at giving head, it was only a matter of seconds before I came and she deepthroated me at the same time, taking the full load in! After she was finished, she continued for just a second before letting me go and looking up at me with the sexiest smile ever!  She then slid my shorts up and continued where she and Bridgette left off! I looked at Bridgette and she just smiled at me and winked and nodded her approval!

The kissing fight on the floor went on for another 5 or so minutes and suddenly, Gabby, out of the blue, rolled swiftly over and now was on top, just like that! Megan tried to protest but Gabby stuck her tongue back into her mouth to keep her from talking! As they continued their kiss, Gabby started sliding her pussy forward and backwards on top of Megan’s!  Megan, being on the bottom, couldn’t do much to stop her as she just enjoyed the feeling and continued their tongue duel!

Gabby suddenly stopped rubbing her pussy on her rival and lifted out of the tongue duel.  She looked straight into Megan’s eyes and said, “Is that your clit I’m feeling now?” Megan replied with a “mmmm... hmmmm!!! It’s going to finish you baby!” Gabby said, “I don’t think so sweetie! Mine’s on its way, and I’ve out fought bigger clits than yours!” “We’ll see,” Megan replied, “You’ve never faced mine before!” “It doesn’t feel like much to me” came a swift reply! All that trash talking was making them both extra horny and it showed as Gabby was slowly starting to pump her pussy down onto her rival while Megan was pumping hers upwards into Gabby. I could also tell that Bridgette and Kelsey were starting to breath harder too! Kelsey’s head had slid just to the edge of my lap and I looked over and she and Bridgette were, themselves, scissoring each other and fucking each other on the couch next to me!

I was totally beside myself as I would have never in my life imagined being anywhere near a situation like this only a mere two months ago! Now, I have 4 of the hottest women I’ve ever seen fucking, competing, and competing and fucking all around me! If I died now, I’d be a happy man!

Slowly, Gabby started sitting up on Megan, spreading her thighs apart and sliding one leg over Megan’s and lining up their pussies with their now hard clits!  Gabby’s appeared to stand up a good 3/8 of an inch, Megan’s appeared to be a bit more of a 1/2 of an inch long. Both women were impressive as they began to line their clits up for battle! “See, shortly, my clit is bigger than yours! You don’t stand a chance!” Megan said matter of factly. “We’ll see slut!” was all Gabby said as she jammed her clit into Megan’s causing them both to yelp in pleasure!

Gabby began rubbing and grinding her smaller clit against Megan’s slightly larger one and it became a symphony of whimpering and moaning, sucking in air, hissing it back out! Both women were moving along at an equal pace! Suddenly, Kelsey and Bridgette came at the same time with a shuttering orgasm that they were trying to hide!  They were able to maintain silence, but the shaking was almost uncontrollable by either girl! They lay there catching their breath as I pointed out the fight on the floor to them both! Bridgette gave me a pouty face, and pointed sternly at her to obey me!  She laughed an turned to look at the fight again and about sat straight up as she didn’t realized Megan was on the bottom again and they were going strong in Gabby’s dominant position!

Kelsey too, sat up as she was catching her breath along with Bridgette. Kelsey leaned to my ear and whispered, “GAAAWWWWDDD!!!! Bridgette’s SO HAAAAAWWWTTT!!!!!...   Mmmmmmmm!!” and then kissed my cheek and began watching the ensuing fight in front of us!

It wasn’t long before Gabby had totally taken control and Megan was moaning like a whore on coupon day!  Suddenly, Megan came hard and almost caused Gabby to lose her balance, but she was able to hold on and rather than keep fucking Megan’s clit, she just simply rested, but pulled Megan in so that their clits were pressed tight together and their pussies were in full contact!  It was a full minute before Megan came down from her climax and Gabby picked right up where she left off! Megan was able to fight the orgasm off this time until Gabby looked at her, and smiled, then started gyrating her hips in an odd pattern and Megan almost instantly screamed another orgasm!! This time, Gabby kept grinding and riding Megan’s screams of ecstasy! “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as she came hard with her body jerking and twerking with Gabby holding on tightly keeping their pussy’s on constant contact! Finally, Gabby came too and with a strong release as Megan was just beginning to come down from hers, and forcing yet another orgasm from Megan! “JEEESSUUUUSSSS!!!!!!” Gabby yelled!!!  “HOLLY SHITTT!!!!!!!!!”  Gabby yelled again!

Gabby looked down at Megan and asked, “Do you submit?” “NO!” was Megan’s quick reply! Bridgette had a really worried look on her face and I began feeling someone bad for Megan. I think everyone there knew Megan was done for, accept her!  “OK” gabby said. She then picked up right where she left off with her clit grind that had just thrown Megan over the edge!  Megan instantly began moaning and panting and groaning and panting and getting louder as Gabby gyrated her hips more and more! The tension could be seen on Megan’s face as she was fighting to hold off another orgasm!

“Come on slut! Let it go!  The longer you hold out, the worse it’s going to be for you!” Gabby stated as she worked over Megan’s pussy! Gabby stopped gyrating and started an up and down grind which caused both their clits to be in contact as they passed each other! Gabby, on one of her upstrokes, landed directly on Megan’s clit and it bent sharply to the side, causing Megan to freeze and sit almost straight up with her mouth in a perfect circle, yet nothing… no sound came out! All of the sudden, tears came from her eyes and her body started shaking and cumming so hard that she looked like she was having convulsions as it happened!  This threw Gabby over the edge and she too began cumming hard!  Gabby, however, was in a lot better position and not as far gone as Megan was so her orgasm subsided quickly.

Bridgette dove off the couch and jumped to her wife’s side as she shook from the massive orgasm she was having!  “That’s it!! It’s over! You won!” Bridgette said harshly to Gabby!  Gabby backed up a little, not knowing really how to act or respond. Kelsey sat up as I jumped up and went to Gabby. I picked her up by her shoulders and sat her on the couch and grabbed her robe.  Bridgette held Megan until she calmed down.  As she calmed down a bit, she started to cry just a little as the reality of what just happened to her washed over her. I looked to Gabby and said, “hey, why don’t you go into our room and freshen up. I’ll get you something to drink and bring it to you!” I looked at Kelsey and said, “would you please…?” and she got up, and took Gabby by the hand and they both went into the bedroom.

I looked at Bridgette, who looked at me with a worried look, but nodded that all was ok. “just give us a minute”. I nodded and left to get some water. I brought a few bottles to Bridgette and took some to the bedroom to Gabby.

I came back out just in time to see Bridgette and Megan walking into their room.  I began straightening up the living room. Bridgette came back out and I asked how Megan was.  “She’s a bit shook up! I don’t think she’s ever been forced to have an orgasm like that. I think it freaked her out!  She’s getting a shower and should be out shortly. OH, and thank you Michael.” I raised an eyebrow, “for what?”  “For being really cool and not pressing anything. Just letting things happen.” She replied.  “And, for also being a good sport with Kelsey and I!” as she gave a bit of a sideways, happy grin!

Kelsey came out of the bedroom and walked up to us and said, “Gabby’s in the shower. She’s a little nervous and worried you’re mad at her” talking to Bridgette. “Oh god! I forgot about that! I did snap at her…” Bridgette replied.  We all finished straightening up the living room and it wasn’t much longer before the women came out of the bedrooms.  Gabby first, dressed in a hotel robe. She sat down in a chair near the bedroom door and then Megan came out of her room.  She walked into the living room and straight up to Gabby, held out her hand. Gabby took her hand and was slowly pulled to her feet. Megan gave her a huge hug! It seemed to last for a full minute!  Apparently, Megan was whispering in her ear as Gabby grinned and then they both started laughing! 

Upon their separation, Gabby asked, “no hard feelings?”  “NO, none at all!” Megan replied! “It was fucking amazing! You’re good!!!”   “ehh hemmm,” Bridgette chimed in. She stood up as well and approached Gabby. Sincerely, she began, “I wanted to tell you I’m sorry how I spoke to you as it ended. I snapped because I was worried about my Megan. I love her to death and have never seen her like that and it scared me. I’m sorry, I over reacted a bit.”  Gabby grinned a huge grin and said, “No, you’re ok! I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes! I appreciate you apologizing though!  Apology accepted!” and gave Bridgette a huge hug too!  “You guys are great!”

Kelsey, ever so tactfully chimed in, “I hope you don’t mind, but I asked Gabby to stay here with us tonight.”  Megan said, “fine by me!  I’m whipped! (no pun intended)” and we all laughed! “I’m tired and looking forward to laying in my wife’s arms for a while!”  “Well,” Kelsey said, “I figured she’s stay with us in there anyway!  ????“ Megan and Bridgette looked directly at me, and apparently I looked like the cat that swallowed the canary as I grinned and shrugged my shoulders!

We all said our good nights...…..

I hope this story was able to meet the expectations of those it's written about! You're both beautiful and unfortunately, someone had to lose...   Thank you both, and all for being wonderful inspirations for me!

Offline couples compete

Re: Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 3
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 02:58:37 AM »
That is one hell of a story! Another masterpiece. Gabby got her good. I hope another rivalry was born!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 04:50:32 AM »
That is one hell of a story! Another masterpiece. Gabby got her good. I hope another rivalry was born!

;)

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:59:38 PM »
Heeeeeyyyyy!
LOL, great story Michael! I truly enjoyed it and enjoyed being in it. Thanks for including me.  I'll get her back!
MUAH

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 10:24:37 PM »
Great writing Michael... You did great work even though Gabby got lucky   :P Gabby might end up paying for doing that to my beatiful sweet wife.  :P

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 01:44:42 AM »
Great writing Michael... You did great work even though Gabby got lucky   :P Gabby might end up paying for doing that to my beatiful sweet wife.  :P

Careful, you might have your hands full w/ Kelsey again..   ;-)   

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 08:44:13 AM »
Shouldn't this be in the story section???
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 12:42:22 AM »

Careful, you might have your hands full w/ Kelsey again..   ;-)

Well sweetie if Kelsey did happen to make the poor decision to interfere I think she would really regret it when she finds herself with  sharp raw slap marks all over her body.  :P