News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BEST WRITERS ON THIS SITE...

• 66 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: BEST WRITERS ON THIS SITE...
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2019, 08:46:03 PM »
There are many great writers on this site, and all of you receive our thanks for your passion and your toil to bring these stories to us.  We may not say it on an ongoing regular basis, but THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE WRITERS HERE. 

As to the "best" on this site, that is obviously subjective, as one person's "great" is another person's "yawn".  I like a longer story, both for the fight scene itself and the set-up to why the fight is happening and the reasons and emotions behind the battle.   Finally, I like a competitive, back and forth battle and not a domination from start to finish. 

My current favorites would be (in no particular order), Anna the Marine Chick, Sidekick, and AndrewScott as the most consistently enjoyable.  Also a couple nods to harpua13 (for the Luxana stoires), Jonica (for "A Clockwork Strawberry", maybe the best full story on the site), Catharsis (for "Homewrecker"), the late Braveheart (for his Sandbridge saga), and the Raven (who created probably the first great saga, Cat Scratch Fever and its sequel, Corporate Catfighting, over 20 years ago!--you will have to go elsewhere to find copies of his stories.)   The older writers (Howard Cossell, Pecavvi, The Scribbler, Gemma Rox, Jonica, Laurie Breeze, and many others) are also well worth your efforts to dig back into the archives and find their great work as well. 

Once again, thank you to all the writers here.

One of the best parts of this thread are the posts like this. They it's a great way to find writers that I wasn't aware of previously. I would also like to echo Coachzzz's sentiments about thanking the writers for their time and work. I know it takes me forever to write my much shorter stories and I can only imagine how much work a lot of you guys put into your much longer tales... not to mention, how much detail and creative skill you put into them. As a hobbyist writer, I not only enjoy your stories for what their entertainment value, but use them to help me to become better at writing stories myself.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2020, 01:34:40 AM »
There are many great writers on this site, and all of you receive our thanks for your passion and your toil to bring these stories to us.  We may not say it on an ongoing regular basis, but THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE WRITERS HERE. 

As to the "best" on this site, that is obviously subjective, as one person's "great" is another person's "yawn".  I like a longer story, both for the fight scene itself and the set-up to why the fight is happening and the reasons and emotions behind the battle.   Finally, I like a competitive, back and forth battle and not a domination from start to finish. 

My current favorites would be (in no particular order), Anna the Marine Chick, Sidekick, and AndrewScott as the most consistently enjoyable.  Also a couple nods to harpua13 (for the Luxana stoires), Jonica (for "A Clockwork Strawberry", maybe the best full story on the site), Catharsis (for "Homewrecker"), the late Braveheart (for his Sandbridge saga), and the Raven (who created probably the first great saga, Cat Scratch Fever and its sequel, Corporate Catfighting, over 20 years ago!--you will have to go elsewhere to find copies of his stories.)   The older writers (Howard Cossell, Pecavvi, The Scribbler, Gemma Rox, Jonica, Laurie Breeze, and many others) are also well worth your efforts to dig back into the archives and find their great work as well. 

Thank you so much for remembering me! I wish I had more time to continue writing, but life got real busy and working 55-60 a week isn't good for time to write. Someday, I'll get back in the game!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2020, 08:28:15 PM »
Harpua13, I understand that life changes courses for us and it may not be in the cards for you to do any more writing for this site or anywhere else for that matter.   Please be assured that your contributions to the genre are plenty for us readers to enjoy many years into the future, even if you do not write another word here.   I was actually re-reading some of the Luxana stories a few weeks ago before I replied to this post.  I think Luxana and The Glass Ceiling is my favorite, but the overall arc of the heroine is well told throughout the entire series of stories. 

Thank you for your efforts, as well as a repeated thank you to all of the writers on this board. 

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2020, 08:55:30 AM »

Well said!

I am also a huge Luxana fan, and the Raven was my first discovery of catfight literature (I have a special fondness for his Raquel Welch-based character).  Mr Cage, well, that's a class of brutality all to itself.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2020, 02:31:09 PM »
Absolutely agree.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2020, 03:08:51 PM »
Wish the fatal board was still up
A lot of lost gems
Ddot

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2020, 06:49:04 PM »
Don't know if anyone mentioned them but Luffy316 and Nicole S. are two of my favorites. But there are really so many good writers on here it's hard to narrow it down.

Offline nycwrestlinggym

• God Member
  • Hi, I'm Dina from NYC
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2020, 07:00:59 AM »
Love Rivals-Rapture.
She is incredible
Dina
Dina

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 07:34:13 PM »
A couple more thoughts.

To those writers who have frustrations over not getting feedback, I appreciate your sadness.   Rest assured that the number of views indicate how much people are reading your material.  Assuming your views are not going down with each new story, you are likely doing something that many like, even if they do not explicitly say it in a comment or give a "like".  So you probably still are being enjoyed, even if no direct feedback is coming.   

Writing is hard.   I've tried to do a few stories myself, but frankly most of those efforts are absolute garbage in relation to the excellent writers I see on this site.   But an idea for a story gets in your head, and the only way you can get it out of your head is to write it down.   So the efforts of all of you, the writers of this forum, are all appreciated.  Thank you all again to all of the writers here  for your passion, your persistence, and your creative imaginations that make these stories so interesting to those of us who enjoy them.

Oh, and to bcw8, I am quickly becoming a big fan of your work as well.  The sheer volume of material you have created in the last few months is impressive.  Additionally, the different scenarios, the excellent backstories and the wonderful back and forth action in most of your fights is very enjoyable.   I think the Jacuzzi is my favorite of your stories, but I must also mention that The Myth of Free Will has a bit of a "Twilight Zone" episode feel to it, in terms of how it makes you feel and think after you read it.  Please feel free to continue to entertain us with your stories as long as you feel the muse to do so.  Thank you for your contributions.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2020, 08:09:20 PM »
Thank you, coachzzz for your general support of all writers on the forum above, and to you and Cornerman both in this thread for kind words and encouraging me.  Very appreciated.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2020, 05:42:44 AM »
Thank you, coachzzz for your general support of all writers on the forum above, and to you and Cornerman both in this thread for kind words and encouraging me.  Very appreciated.
Well deserved bc.  :D
Ddot

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2020, 12:17:14 AM »
Love Rivals-Rapture.
She is incredible
Dina

Thank you so very much for naming me as a favorite. <3 It means more than you could possibly know.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2020, 04:00:10 PM »
I'm adding Kiva into this conversation. Her stories are a great blend of everything I like in a story- and they are well edited, spellchecked, and proofread. Which makes for a more pleasant read in my opinion. Her stories are also creative and done in a way I haven't seen before. The scenarios are original and focused on mental/emotional components of fighting and violence. Definitely a one of a kind writer.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2020, 01:48:17 PM »
I'm adding Kiva into this conversation. Her stories are a great blend of everything I like in a story- and they are well edited, spellchecked, and proofread. Which makes for a more pleasant read in my opinion. Her stories are also creative and done in a way I haven't seen before. The scenarios are original and focused on mental/emotional components of fighting and violence. Definitely a one of a kind writer.

Oh my goodness!  I’m speechless!  Thank you Fyre for considering me among the best talents here.  I’ve found your work to be an inspiration.  It’s already been said, so I won’t waste much space.  This is a long fascinating thread that shows there is no single template for writing a female fight story.  Not only is there great variation for readers’ preferences for style of fight, eroticism, level of violence, etc, but there is a vast array of writer’s techniques, style of prose, focus, story length, etc. I know my stories are not everyone’s cup of tea, but the fact that so many different types of excellent cups can be found here keeps readers coming back.  Thanks to all the writers mentioned here plus some who haven’t been named but should be.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2020, 09:12:59 PM »
Martin or Irada best