News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BEST WRITERS ON THIS SITE...

• 66 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: BEST WRITERS ON THIS SITE...
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2020, 08:25:57 PM »
Jenn aka TheBetterWoman and Dahlia Daggerheart need to be added to this list!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2020, 11:14:44 PM »
Everyone has their own preferences but I think Rivals Rapture is my fav  writers love her tales which have a lot more depth than most fem fight fiction. Also love a lot of Bcw8 who has been amazingly prolific with lots of a different scenarios. In terms of the older writers who are less active Halhow3 is still brilliant I wish he wrote more often. MrCage has written so many great stories over so many years all us femfight fans owe him a great debt. A master. Fanman also wrote some great tales. The Scribbler was also very good.

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2020, 11:50:30 PM »
I agree with what I think it was Fyre said a bit earlier.  These threads are great because they highlight some writers that I havent read.  With so many people wanting to charge for stuff there are less and less available.  And BCW8 props to you.  Great stuff and a heavy volume in the last several months.  :)

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2023, 07:48:01 PM »
This is largely a thread-bumping effort, as I think this is one of the most useful topics discussed and hopefully many fans here can benefit from the listing of authors in this thread.  For what it's worth, I think all the writers listed in the thread are indeed excellent and ENJOYABLE to read. Different styles and sub-topics appeal to different readers to varying degree, of course. But from the earlier writers like Wrdwvr or Mr. Cage through Halhow and on to Sidekick and Peccavi and Jonica and Kiva and ... just so many more really lovely, lovely writers.

Thank you for posting your work!
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2023, 09:00:37 PM »
I added my thoughts to this post a couple pages (and 3 1/2 years) ago, and I stand by my thoughts and likes from that post. 

In the last couple years, I have enormously enjoyed authors like FyreCracka, Kiva, southwrestler09 and bcw8, who have all turned out wonderful stories that capture my imagination.  Of course, my tastes will be different than everyone else. 

It is interesting that at present all four of them have taken or took a break from posting new stories.   Kiva and bcw8 have both leaned toward art and away from words for a bit, and Fyre finally seems to be starting to get back to writing with a recent story about her husband on the Men vs Men board. 

This is NOT a criticism of them--writing is hard and the muse often leaves for extended periods of time.  This is a reminder to the rest of us that we should be grateful for the talents of all of the writers who have placed stories on this board and cherish them.  I have noted often that we could spend hours going back into the depths of this site and find some incredible stories that would be as enjoyable as our current batch.  So if you like a particular story, use the search function to find either more stories from that writer or find a phrase that uses the theme or idea in a story you like to see if you can't fish for new stories to read. 

I appreciate all of the authors who have posted stories on this site.   This site has been and continues to be one of the best historical libraries of these type of stories, and I am grateful that it exists. 

Thank you to all of the authors who have contributed to this site, past and present. 

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2023, 03:15:20 PM »
There are so many great stories on here. I think those that take the time to write and entertain and let’s read for enjoyment no matter how good or bad should be thanked. It takes time and effort to write those stories. Mine need work but I want the reader  to get invested in the subject and the participants!  I enjoy feed back as well! As for the best writer in fcf I think it is all of us that write stories.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2023, 04:23:57 PM »
I added my thoughts to this post a couple pages (and 3 1/2 years) ago, and I stand by my thoughts and likes from that post. 

In the last couple years, I have enormously enjoyed authors like FyreCracka, Kiva, southwrestler09 and bcw8, who have all turned out wonderful stories that capture my imagination.  Of course, my tastes will be different than everyone else. 

It is interesting that at present all four of them have taken or took a break from posting new stories.   Kiva and bcw8 have both leaned toward art and away from words for a bit, and Fyre finally seems to be starting to get back to writing with a recent story about her husband on the Men vs Men board. 

This is NOT a criticism of them--writing is hard and the muse often leaves for extended periods of time.  This is a reminder to the rest of us that we should be grateful for the talents of all of the writers who have placed stories on this board and cherish them.  I have noted often that we could spend hours going back into the depths of this site and find some incredible stories that would be as enjoyable as our current batch.  So if you like a particular story, use the search function to find either more stories from that writer or find a phrase that uses the theme or idea in a story you like to see if you can't fish for new stories to read. 

I appreciate all of the authors who have posted stories on this site.   This site has been and continues to be one of the best historical libraries of these type of stories, and I am grateful that it exists. 

Thank you to all of the authors who have contributed to this site, past and present.

I GREATLY appreciate being mentioned as one of your favorites!  Ironically im writing now more than ever, but most of my efforts have been focused lately on commissions that i either can't or have been asked not to publish here. I do have a story that im returning to in my down time that is slowly taking shape and will appear at some point down the line.  :)