News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pull Her Hair

• 95 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Pull Her Hair
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2019, 12:22:18 AM »
Hope that this includes pussy hair pulling as well.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2019, 03:25:45 AM »
Oh Maureen,

you naughty girl.  This is for you....

{alt}
{alt}

AngelaA

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2019, 04:12:07 AM »
That’s so primal!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2019, 02:48:53 PM »
Ripping bitch's hair is not always effective in a fight. But you can use her hair to throw her on the ground or tilt her head down for a kick in the face with a knee.
As my practice has shown in fights, it is more effective than just destroying the bitch's hair.

Totally disagree! You have to consider the emotional aspect in a fight!

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2019, 04:17:32 PM »
Love to be in a mass hairpulling contest with lots of feisty girls.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2019, 11:25:31 PM »
Oh Maureen,

you naughty girl.  This is for you....

{alt}
{alt}
That's how it's done.

MariaDDCat

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2019, 07:41:39 PM »
Staring into her eyes, claws in each other’s hair, your silent vicious  struggle witnessed by your aroused mates...has been played out over eons.

Let's have a dirty staredown/hairpull while our males watch and stroke.

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2019, 09:06:48 PM »

I love to hear anyone's stories or views on hairpulling or maybe get tips on how to make a hairpulling only match last long without getting boring....i'm always open to learning new hairpull moves even from you brunettes    :P 

Also like if anyone wants to add hairpulling pics.....just anything hairpulling really.    Thank you     :-*     Silky    :-*
Interesting topic, Silky - and I'm happy to weigh in with some thoughts for my first post here.

How about both girls being required to have their hair soaked in cold water prior to fighting? Wet hair is harder to grip, of course, but it's even more painful to endure, especially as wet hair is easier to twist.

I think the entertainment value of two wet-haired women attacking each other's locks would be consdierable.

Offline Zaire

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2019, 09:50:57 PM »
 My wife was beaten and stripped by a buxom blonde named Amy. My wife Leatha was laying on the floor crying. Leatha has long auburn braids. Amy reached down and grabbed a handful of Leatha's braids and hauled her to her feet. Amy walked Leatha around the room jerking her braids.With every jerk of braids, Leatha's big black ass would jiggle!!!  I just exploded watching this. Hairpulling is essential in a catfight,and can lead to other great sights.

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2019, 06:11:46 PM »
Hey Surfboarder   :)  thank you for thanks for making your first ever comment here......i feel special lol 
I take it with your name you see lots of girls with wet hair and that's where your interest comes from.
There must be lots of chances of a wet hair catfight happening.....surfer girls.....beach catfights when they roll into the sea....in the showers and of course when it's raining which it does loads here in Scotland   :(

Blonde's are always pulling brunette's around by their dark hair Zaire it's the natural order around here   :D
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2019, 07:00:29 PM »
For me this pic says it all when it comes to hairpulling. It's not an essential part to any fight but for it to be a catfight there needs to be some. It's a true duel not just to see who can pull harder but also to see who can take more. It's also not (In my opinion) about pulling out clumps of hair, it's about control of the opponent and what a woman does with the rest of her body whilst locked up like this is just as important:)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 07:01:52 PM by Elijah snow »
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2019, 05:17:37 AM »
My wife was beaten and stripped by a buxom blonde named Amy. My wife Leatha was laying on the floor crying. Leatha has long auburn braids. Amy reached down and grabbed a handful of Leatha's braids and hauled her to her feet. Amy walked Leatha around the room jerking her braids.With every jerk of braids, Leatha's big black ass would jiggle!!!  I just exploded watching this. Hairpulling is essential in a catfight,and can lead to other great sights.
I think I would have had trouble holding my load back too. Just love how the female body jiggles with every tug on the hair.

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »
When hair-pulling takes place, the facial expressions are interesting to observe....

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:02:01 PM by surfboarder »

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2019, 05:40:25 PM »
Surfboarder that is so true!
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2019, 06:14:09 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}