News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

No Rules Fight

• 34 Replies

JuliaBlood

Re: No Rules Fight
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 03:13:29 PM »
I touch my face, see fine traces of blood on my hands.
I look with a hateful look to you and snarl at you "you dirty pussy! you will pay for it!"
I slowly get up, raise my hands and wave at you.
"Come on, I'll rip your tits in pieces!" I stand with raised hands ready to attack you again.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:49 AM »
As I get up and hear your threat as I raise my hands  “nasty bitch your just as dirty as I am trying to blind me” As I knew at some point my tits would get attacked.  “Whore you may but your tits are going to get ripped apart” as I ready to attack once more as I see your tits and move in and grab them and squeeze,  twist and pull at your tits. As my nails dig into your tits as I claw at them, knowing my tits are in for the same as my right hand rakes down your left tit and finds your areola and I sink my nails in. “Bring it on pussy”

JuliaBlood

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 09:55:54 PM »
You attack me very aggressive, edit my breasts with hard means.
I back away as you twist my nipples and press your fingernails into my areola.
I hit the wall.
Your merciless attacks make tears run down my cheeks.
I grab with my left to your nipple and twist it hard.
With the right, I grab in your hair and hold your head while, i briefly hump back with my head and push my forehead in your face.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 05:21:37 AM »
As I continue twist your nipples and press finger nails into your areola. I feel you twist ad my left nipple making me moan in pain as you I feel you hold my head by the hair and then use your forehead to hit my face, as your forehead hits my forehead bringing tears to my eyes. Slightly dazing me but not enough for me to break my hold on your nipples as I continue to twist hard as I know the longer this fight goes on the more aggressive and violent it will get

JuliaBlood

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2018, 07:22:43 PM »
I bang my forehead so hard I can in your face, but you hold my nipples tight.
Makes me hurt like hell and makes me moan in pain.
"How do I get her fingers off my tits?"
I only see one way and grab you again between your legs.
But this time I push two fingers inside you.
Press my fingernails from the inside into your flesh while my hand presses against the outside.
My nails are digging deep into your flesh.
I try to hurt you as much as i can.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 02:52:13 PM »
As you grab me between the legs my eyes tear up as I moan in pain, as my crotch starts to hurt as I and getting ready to scream in pain. As I feel your fingers inside my as they claw at my flesh, causing me to release your nipples and grab your hand trying to pull it from between my legs but find out you have a good grip as I scream in pain. Fighting back the only way I know, I use one hand got grab you back between the legs and work a couple for fingers inside you as I did back at your flesh, my nails did in deep trying to do cause you as much pain as you are causing me as my other hand grabs your right nipple and twists more. As we claw at each other’s crotches

JuliaBlood

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 05:06:46 PM »
We are kneeling opposite each other, and each of us has the other at their most sensitive bodypart.
The power with which you hold me by my pussy, lets tears roll over my face.
I am desperately thinking about how to get out of this situation.
Finally I lean forward and bite you in your shoulder.
Your cry of pain pierces my ear.
I taste your sweaty salty skin.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 02:30:15 PM »
Tears in my eyes as you hold me by my pussy as it is painful, as I see you are in much pain as I am from my holding your pussy.  As I let out a cry of pain as you bite my shoulder. As I twist harder at your right nipple no willing to release my hold on you, knowing you won’t release your hold as my nails work the insides of yours even more. Knowing I need to get out of this hold, the only way I know is to bite back and use my free hand to maul your right breast as I release your nipple and sink my nails into your right breast and twist and claw at it as I lean my head in and bite back at your shoulder as this is going to evolve into a bite fight for us to break the hold. As I taste you, as I hear a muffled cry of pain as tears begin to roll down my face, as neither seems willing to break the hold. As I know this fight is going to get more painful the longer it goes

JuliaBlood

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 04:16:14 PM »
The fight is not really progressing.
We attack each other with new maladies without any of us gaining an advantage.
So I take my fingers out of your pussy, Clench my hand to a fist and hit your head.
Once, twice.
Your teeth are tearing at my meat, but no matter.
There has to be a way to defeat you.
I take my fist down and start beating your ribs.
Our friends in front of the closet become restless.
No one thought the fight would take so long.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2018, 04:56:26 AM »
As our friends get restless, wondering what we are doing to each other as they all thought this fight would have been over by know. As I feel the punches to my head as my teeth leave a bloody bite mark on your neck as your punches dazed me. As I feel the blows to my ribs, as you pound my ribs causing my to release your pussy as I need to block your punches and get my senses back. As I moan in pain as your fists pound my ribs as I shove you away and fall to my side, my pussy on fire my ribs aching as I try to clear my head from the 2 punches. As my head slowly clears slowly I get to my knees tears pouring down my ribs aching. As I lunge forward and try to tackle you and take you to the floor. To continue this on the floor wondering if I can beat you,

JuliaBlood

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2018, 06:46:26 AM »
After my punches, we part and fall to the bottom of the closet.
But we are both so obsessed with the fight and the will to win that we are again on our knees.
You throw yourself against me and we are back in the ground fight immediately.
Your weight is heavy on me, but then I press my foot into the ground, push up my hips and come back on you.
I press my crotch on yours to keep you down.
Lying on you, I'll slap you directly two slaps in your face and moan "give up, you mess!"

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2018, 07:04:42 AM »
As I feel your slaps to my face as I try to buck you off and slap back at your face as you aren’t in much better shape. As I land three slaps to your face unable to get you off me I finally have to give as I sob “ I give”

JuliaBlood

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2018, 07:38:22 AM »
With kindness, I hear your words, stay on you and look into your eyes.
"Good fight, bitch, a pity that we have not agreed a reward for the winner".
I push my hand down and touch you between your thighs.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2018, 07:50:09 AM »
As you stay on me as I moan “good fight” knowing there was no reward for the winner as you reach down and touch me between my thighs, as it is wet and bloody from our clawing. As we both know the fight is over as our friends our nervous and trying to get in to see what happened as it gets very quiet in the closet as I am not sure what is going to happen with your fingers between my thighs

JuliaBlood

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2018, 01:17:50 PM »
My fingers gently open your labia. quickly your clit is found and I start to rub it tenderly.
"I think I should just take my reward" I say and push my fingers slowly into you.
I watch your reaction as I move my fingers slowly back and forth in you.
My breath goes faster, no matter what was before, now I want you.