News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

No Rules Fight

• 34 Replies

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: No Rules Fight
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2018, 03:37:19 AM »
As I feel your fingers rub my clit as I lay back and moan lightly as your fingers slowly enter me as you as I lay back my eyes closed as I moan in pleasure as I breath faster as you slowly work my aching pussy. As you start to take your reward, as our friends wonder what is going on as it has gotten quiet.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2018, 12:51:41 PM »
My fingers are moving faster and faster in you.
My thumb presses between your cxntlips and begins to rub your clit.
our sweaty, damaged bodies rub lustfully together.
our serenading is sure to be heard even before the closet.
"cum! cum for me!" I whisper in your ear.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2018, 04:27:12 AM »
As our friends hear our lustful serenading as our damaged breasts and bodies rub together. As your fingers move in and out of me faster and faster as your thumb rubs my clit as I writhe and moan on pleasure as my hips move to match your fingering as you drive me to orgasm. As your body rubs against mine, and your fingers move in and out faster and faster as I try to fight the building orgasm as I hear your words as I finally let go and cum for you as I moan in pleasure.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2018, 07:10:00 AM »
Finally your body trembles under me and you come to orgasm.
With pleasure, I finger you a little further until your twitching subside.
I grin at you and say "it was a pleasure to you cxnt! if you want a revanche .... let me know!"
Then I get up and leave the closet.
When I open the door, step out and pull my arms up to the victory pose, my friends cheer me on.
We leave the cabin in a good mood.

Tthanks, for the great fight! you can always ask for a revenge)

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2018, 07:28:01 AM »
As you keep fingering me till my twitching subsides as I lay there. Exhausted and beaten as I look at you. As you get off me I I watch you walk to the door once I heel up I will want revenge but don’t say anything. As you open the door and walk out of the closet, showing off your damaged body and raise your arms as the victor, as my friends come in as I slowly get up. I know I gave almost as good as I got as they ask me if I am okay I tell them yes. Thinking to myself I will need to get even with her at some time.
(your welcome it was a great fight, I will look you up when I am ready for revenge)