News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

No Rules Fight

• 34 Replies

JuliaBlood

No Rules Fight
« on: November 29, 2018, 12:54:54 PM »
Barb, who has not published her stats, challenged me (Julia, 37, 1.70/5'7", 55/121) for a No Rules Fight in a small space.
We are locked in there and our friends waiting outside to see who comes out as the winner.

Barb opened this way:

We agree to meet at a out of the way cabin just the two of us and have agreed to fight it out naked in a locked closet where no one can get to us. As our friends agreed to drive us out to the cabin and wait for the winner to emerge, as we pull up at the same time in my black robe nothing underneath, as I get out of the car as I look over at you as you start to get out as I keep my eyes on you as I walk towards the cabin

JuliaBlood

Re: No Rules Fight
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 01:19:35 PM »
The car with my friends and me stop in front of the far away cabin.
I see that you are already there with your  companions.
We get out, I in my midnight blue robe.
Our eyes meet each other appraisingly.
I go with a mixed feeling of nervousness and lust in the direction of the cabin.
The thought of measuring myself with you makes me hot.
We meet at the door, where I hiss a
"stinking pussy!"

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 02:40:28 PM »
As we get to the door me in my black, as we size each other up. As I size you up I get nervous as she is going to be tough I think as we open the door as I “ you bitch” and go inside as we head for the small closet where we are going to fight as our companions enter and shut the door as I untie my robe and slowly slip out of it baring my body as I open the closet door and toss my robe to the side as I await you

JuliaBlood

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
We enter the cabin, you let your robe slip off your body. Again, my gaze glides over your body and I already know that it will not be an easy fight.
Now I open my robe, let it slide down over my shoulders and fall to the floor.
"Are you ready, I am ready?" I say and enter the closet.
Confident I stand there and show you my naked body.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 02:42:49 PM »
As I look at your naked body as I enter the closet joining you as we both walk into the closet. Eyeing each others naked bodies and the size of the closet we are going to fight. As we both know this is going to be a tough fight only one getting out. As our companions start to talk among themselves wondering which one of us will emerge the winner and what she will look like. As we move inside as I turn the light on in the closet and shut the door behind us and lock it. As I glare at hiss “ready bitch”

JuliaBlood

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 01:21:35 AM »
I stand with my back to the wall in the closet and try to fight against my nervousness.
I feel my heart beat noticeably.
Then you enter, turn on the light, and I have to close my eyes for a moment.
You stand opposite to me, my eyes sliding over your body again, I take a deep breath.
The doors close.
When I hear your question, I step forward and come to the middle of the closet.
I put my arms on my hips.
"I'm ready, slut!"
The key turns in the lock.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »
The door locks so neither of us can leave till there is a winner and no one can get in to help either of us.  As I move away from the door and look you over once more as I move to the middle of the closet meeting you. Put my hands on my hips, “I’m ready to whore” you and I till only one of us leaves this closet. As my eyes lock with yours as I know this is going to be a tough nasty fight both will be marked. As I hiss “let’s do this then slut” as my hands come off my hips and I raise them and grab tow handfuls of hair and yank you head back as I try to force you back into the wall

JuliaBlood

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 10:24:43 PM »
You build yourself up to me, our breasts touch each other.
I smell your sweat, hear you breathe.
Goose bumps covering my body.
I look you straight in the eyes, as I feel your hands in my hair, you drag me back to the wall, I let out a low cry of pain.
I bang my back against the wall, look into your flashing eyes as I reach between your legs and my fingers dig into your sensitive fuck meat.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 03:12:54 PM »
As I smash you’re  back into the wall as I Try to bang your head against the wall. As I feel you grab me between the legs as I let out a scream “fucking slut that’s how you want” as I let go of your hair and grab between your legs and dig my fingers back into your sensitive fuck meat. As I feel your fingers dig into mine as I am determined to fight back no matter what happens, as my other hand finds your tit as I dig my nails into your tit.  As my fingers dig deep into your fuck meat and I claw your tit. As I know the fight is on and we are going to destroy each other.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 06:53:45 AM »
I press my lips together as you grab me between the legs and hurt me.
We work hard on our pussies.
You work my breasts hard, tears rise in my eyes.
We mercilessly hurteach other and it is clear that each of us wants to win the fight at any price.
I take the hand away between your legs and try to ram my knee into your crotch and prevent to keep you from continuing to hurt me like that.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 07:16:59 AM »
As we have hurt each other’s pussies as I feel you knee in my crotch as you force me to release your breast and pussy, my pussy on fire tears in my eyes as I hold my pussy. Hurting from the fingering and now the knee, I know she will do anything she can to win. But so will I do what it takes to win even if we end up scratching each other apart.  As I drop to my knees then my back as I see you massage your  tit  and  pussy. As I fight through the pain of the knee I use my left foot and kick you as hard as I can in your crotch, wanting to hurt you more , as the first kick as I manage another this one my heel slams into you crotch, as know this will be settled on the floor. As our companions wonder what is happening , as we both have tears in our eyes.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 07:46:44 AM »
I rub my crotch and the breast into which you have pinched so brutally.
I take note of it with satisfaction that you kneel before me and keep your aching cxnt.
But you fight back and kick me between the legs with full force.
My eyes widen and i sink on my knee.
"Oooh you damn cxnt!" I gasp.
We both squat in eye on the floor of the closet and fighting against our pain.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 08:04:58 AM »
“Slut you deserved that pay back is a bitch cxxt” I hiss. As we both squat on the floor massaging  crocthes as we fight our pain.  As we can’t move for minutes as we are both hurting,  as I finally get through the pain and tackle you taking  the  fight to the floor as I wrap my legs around yours  wanting to lock us together.  As I start to claw at your face, my nails clawing and ripping at your face. As my crotch aches, as I want to rip you apart  “whore I’m going to claw you to shreds” I hiss. As I know we will be creaming in pain soon

JuliaBlood

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 09:23:20 PM »
We seize the opportunity and recover from the mutual attack, take a deep breath.

Then you attack again and wrap my legs.
touch my face, your claws leave red welts in my face.
"You bastard" I scream, grab with my hands left and right to your head.
Put my thumb on your eyes and start pushing them into their sockets.
"Take that you bitch!" I hiss.

It was the start of a new series of violence with that two women trying to win this fight.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 05:20:27 AM »
“You whore” I scream as I feel your thumbs on my eyes as I stop scratching at your face and grab your wrists sinking my nails in as I pull your hands away from my eyes before you blind me. I  know now that we are going to do whatever it takes to win this fight even if we blind each other.  As I release your legs and roll away from you as my eyes are tearing as I get my vision back,  as we lay on our sides and glare at each other as my vision clears. As I prepare myself for the violence to come, knowing we are going to get more violent as the fight goes on
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:24:45 AM by barb »