News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pre-1980 favorites?

• 63 Replies

Offline Anon

Pre-1980 favorites?
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:12:53 AM »
What the title says. Got any favorite retro celebrities you'd want to see in action? Got any you think would be particularly strong or weak? Post em!

Some of my favorites:
{alt}
Jane Russell, who I don't think requires any explanation.

{alt}
{alt}
Caroline Munro, who is more obscure, as a Bond girl who was also in a ton of low budget flicks. I can see her knocking out a jobber or two.

{alt}
Raquel Welch is obvious because she manages to pull hair in so many of her roles.

{alt}
{alt}
Finally, here's Donna Summer, ready to stomp on somebody!

Could have posted more faves, and I might later. Who makes your list?

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Pre-1980 favorites?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 12:28:51 PM »
I'm into slim weak girls.

Audrey Hepburn
Diane Rigg
Stefanie Powers
Cheryl Ladd
Erin Gray

I would like to read stories with some larger big titted rival dominating and humiliating the weaklings.

Offline Anon

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 09:36:20 PM »
Audrey Hepburn does seem at risk of being a total pushover.

Diana Rigg is a weird choice for a jobber to me because she's probably most well known as Action Spy Girl Heroine, though I suppose that means a lot of time spent tied up traditionally.

Stefanie Powers seems a little short on information but she does look nice.

Cheryl Ladd doesn't strike me as a total jobber (I feel like she could go at least 50/50 with Farrah Fawcett) but I wouldn't mind seeing someone squash her.

Erin Gray does seem like a fun pick to get blown away by a tougher fighter though!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 03:07:34 PM »
Audrey is so a frail little thing. Skinny but lovely. I think the weakest of the world.

Diana was a supposed strong Spy. Athletic but thin. In my fantasy she is weak and overpowered by a bulky rival.

Stefanie lost some fights in The girl from Uncle  and also in Hart to Hart. She also was easy dominated in the movie Dye Dye my Darling. What a weakling!

Cheryl lost many femfights in Charlie's Angels. She was so weak and pathetic.

Erin was so beautiful. I always fantasize about Wilma Derring beaten and humiliated by some larger heavier stronger bad rival.

Waiting from some stories... I hope so.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:39:25 PM »
I always liked Brigitte Bardot beaten up.

From later times I always loved Ornella Muti (dont know if she still counts as pre-80s). Would like to see her beaten, but I think this can only be done by some strong gal.

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 10:37:36 PM »
Well you've convinced me on all but Diana Rigg. Cheryl and Stefanie will never recover in my mind!

Brigitte Bardot is a great pick.

She had a fight in The Legend of Frenchie King against Claudia Cardinale, but it was a bit of a bust, as they do the standard movie thing where they take turns landing big moves on each other, then get broken up before anyone can actually win. Claudia, for comparison.

{alt}

Ornella Muti should count I think since she was doing stuff before 1980. I suppose she's no pushover, but outside of her Flash Gordon space princess getup she doesn't look so tough.

{alt}
{alt}

There are more than a few famous women of the time who could handle that!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 09:21:48 AM »
https://youtu.be/VVGk8UAvL-o

Poor sweet Stefanie. What a betting from the stocky and far stronger bad woman.
Sorry. That was after the onesided fight.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:23:07 AM by krispin »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 11:31:00 AM »
In random order (some are borderline, but did ''make it'' prior to January 1st 1980...)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Anon

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 11:47:00 PM »
In random order (some are borderline, but did ''make it'' prior to January 1st 1980...)

All good options!

Lee Meriwether might be most famous for her TV roles, but she was Miss America 1955.

{alt}

I think Cher is underrated as a potential ass kicker. Raquel and Erin came up previously of course, though it's odd to mention Raquel without Martine Beswick given their cavegirl match, so glad she made an appearance. Dawn Wells strikes me as a bit of a jobber, and I remember someone telling me they considered Loni Anderson the biggest jobber of her day (which has stuck with me, though I think we could find a bigger one). Catherine Bach seems like a nice solid action girl who could hold her own against others of her type without looking too silly.

{alt}

Here's Betty Grable and Jane Wyman!

Offline Anon

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 10:37:48 PM »
Some randoms I happen to like.

Dolores Moran
{alt}
{alt}

Virginia Mayo

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2018, 09:42:54 PM »
Mitzi Gaynor, singer-dancer starred in "South Pacific" among others. Had a reputation as a "tough girl"....
(if pics don't show, follow the links)
{alt}{alt}

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2018, 10:14:19 PM »
Some of my top picks..... Senta Berger
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2018, 10:21:10 PM »
Mamie Van Doren
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 10:27:05 PM »
Anita Ekberg

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 10:29:52 PM »
Irish McCalla