News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pre-1980 favorites?

• 63 Replies

Offline Anon

Re: Pre-1980 favorites?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2020, 08:25:48 PM »
Joanna Lumley (overr ated)

As a catfighter, or an actress? What do you mean?

Offline saharrison

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2020, 08:34:05 PM »
As a catfighter as her reputation is based on one very brief fight in the New Avengers and then having the outfits.  Still like to see her fight but expectations tempered

Offline Anon

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2020, 10:02:08 PM »
Ah I see. I only know her from Absolutely Fabulous (and then only barely). But yeah would be nice to see Joanna in action against some of the others here.

(click for big versions)
{alt}
{alt}

I'm also a fan of Debby Harry (not sure how well she'd do though) and Ursula Andress. Claudia Cardinale came up earlier in the thread, I think. I had to look up Barbara Bach to remember who she was, and she seems like a lot of fun as a catfighter, though a little bit delicate to win many matches.

{alt}
{alt}

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2020, 08:35:40 PM »
I don't think anyone has mentioned Caroline Munro but she fought and lost to Joanna Lumley on that Avengers episode. And she was just jaw-dropping gorgeous.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2020, 09:53:46 PM »
Some more from the past

Tina Louise vs Catherine Bell

Princess Diana vs Duchess Kate Middleton

Jane Russell vs Adrianne Barbeau

Sophia Loren vs Lynda Carter

Barbara Eden vs Cheryl Ladd

Claudia Cardinale vs Jessica Biel

Princess Grace vs Jacklyn Smith

Offline Anon

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2020, 04:25:44 AM »
I don't think anyone has mentioned Caroline Munro but she fought and lost to Joanna Lumley on that Avengers episode. And she was just jaw-dropping gorgeous.

I did on the first page but it was literally years ago. Yeah, I guess I can see how someone would call Joanna "overrated" if allowed a win vs Caroline here.

{alt}

Some more from the past

Tina Louise vs Catherine Bell

Barbara Eden vs Cheryl Ladd

I usually like to keep the contestants in a league of their own era, but I like these.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2020, 02:03:18 PM »
Gotta be Sybil Danning!

Picture from an episode of The Fall Guy where Sybil almost (frustratingly so) gets into a catfight with Heather Thomas.

Heather engages in 2 catfights in this episode but neither with Sybil

https://youtu.be/jOfketk6Qxk

Tracy Scoggins was also in a Fall Guy episode, but didn't catfight Heather.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2020, 05:28:53 PM »
For all the fights the guys had on Fall Guy, Heather Thomas didn't really mix it up much. Would have been great is she had. Loved her and thought she was one of, if not the, sexiest woman on tv back in her time.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2020, 06:21:46 AM »
For all the fights the guys had on Fall Guy, Heather Thomas didn't really mix it up much. .

Sadly, one can say the same about every t.v. series, ''Dukes of Hazzard'' and, at the top of the list, the original ''Star Trek'' series... sigh, if Uhura, Chapel, or Rand had gotten into only half as many fights as Kirk had...   

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2020, 09:53:21 AM »
For all the fights the guys had on Fall Guy, Heather Thomas didn't really mix it up much. Would have been great is she had. Loved her and thought she was one of, if not the, sexiest woman on tv back in her time.
And as I recall she seemed pretty athletic, so I'm sure she would have came out on top more times than not.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2020, 01:38:34 AM »

She has already been mentioned but I put Audrey Hepburn. Probably the weakest celebrity ever

{alt}

Not an actress but a famous model. I've always wanted to see Twiggy fight

{alt}

Edwige Fenech sex symbol actress in Italy in the 70s and 80s

{alt}

Offline Anon

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2020, 12:00:45 AM »
Audrey Hepburn. Probably the weakest celebrity ever

I agree. In movies it was a good gimmick and worked well for her, of course.

Twiggy

I know of her but for some reason I thought she was about a foot taller than that!

Edwige Fenech

This one I had to look up. She seems pretty delicate too but probably less so than the others. Guess you're a fan of that, though?

{alt}

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2020, 10:46:04 AM »

Edwige Fenech

This one I had to look up. She seems pretty delicate too but probably less so than the others. Guess you're a fan of that, though?

I really like movies from the 70s and 80s. Edwige Fenech made many films in Italy in those years, always taking advantage of her sexy body. I would like to see her fight as she destroys a leaner and weaker opponent but also in a balanced and uncertain match to the end.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2021, 07:34:09 PM »
(Been a year, but there's no similar thread, it's my thread, and I'm posting new material)

I actually love the types of movies Sybil Danning is typecast for, but I've managed to skip nearly all of them somehow. So, not much to say on that subject.

Here's Dian Parkinson of the bikini squad from The Price is Right, called Barker's Beauties. In an ideal world they'd spend half their time pulling each other's hair and half of their time teaming up against the bikini squads from other shows.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

For anyone still reading, is anyone interested in celebrity rps through discord? The ladies in this thread (not just Dian, but the 40s pin ups and everyone in between) are a lot of fun, and I think it'd be fun to do some scenes with them. If anybody's at all interested, feel free to leave your discord here, PM it to me, or just add me directly: A.#3123

Dianne was one of my favorites. Loved it when she posed for Playboy.

Used to think about her wrestling Pam Grier and Pam dominating her.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2021, 08:02:56 PM »
What the title says. Got any favorite retro celebrities you'd want to see in action? Got any you think would be particularly strong or weak? Post em!

Some of my favorites:
{alt}
Jane Russell, who I don't think requires any explanation.

{alt}
{alt}
Caroline Munro, who is more obscure, as a Bond girl who was also in a ton of low budget flicks. I can see her knocking out a jobber or two.

{alt}
Raquel Welch is obvious because she manages to pull hair in so many of her roles.

{alt}
{alt}
Finally, here's Donna Summer, ready to stomp on somebody!

Could have posted more faves, and I might later. Who makes your list?

Pam Grier against Adrienne Barbeau. Used to think about this one a lot. Adrienne would definitely get the worst of it. I think Pam would rip that corset right off of her and go to work on those breasts.