News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

May the Better Woman Win - Tina vs Vicky - Part 2 - Topless Boxing

• 8 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Welcome to part 2 of the ongoing series between myself and g.vicky92 to see who the most complete fighter and woman is.  I used my experience and technical superiority to outlast vicky's youthful energy and determination in a rough, hard fought pro wrestling match in Part 1 to take a 1-0 lead. 
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=77432.0

Our next event is topless boxing. Right from the start it's clear that our skill levels in boxing are much closer while Vicky still has her high energy level and willingness to push the rules but my epxerience and the nearly 20 pound size advantage I have on her is always a persistent issue for her. 

Tale of the Tape:

Vicky
Height 5'2
Weight 98 lbs
Chest 32b

Tina
Height 5'5
Weight: 118 lbs
Chest 32b
Age 41

And now... Round 1 of our boxing match... Round 2 to follow soon...

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: May the Better Woman Win - Tina vs Vicky - Part 2 - Topless Boxing
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 06:28:24 PM »
g.vicky92: I’m standing just outside the door of my changing room waiting to be called into the ring for tonight’s boxing match against an older woman. I hop on the balls of my feet lightly trying to relax and keep my body loose and warm. When I’m called I go to the ring jogging and I climb into it with speed and agility. As I enter the ring I raise my gloves into the air and stretch my petite body, 5’2, 98lbs. My perky firm breasts thrust out 32 b cups, small dark nipples already erected. I’m wearing a pair of lycra red shorts with block stripes and I’m barefoot. My gloves are red and white and I do some shadow boxing to warm up. I’ve been waiting for this match for long, it’s an exhibition match, special rules where winner is declared either by full technical superiority or by KO. And I intend to KO my older and bigger opponent, making using of my speed and my stamina. It’s been some time I want to make her eat my punches and drop on the canvas and I have been prepared for the match mentally and physically. The ring is a normal one, the audience is quite large and excited for the match. I hop on my feet and through punches into the air hopping around the ring waiting for you to make your entrance YT

tinawins123: I walk down to the ring slowly feeling the energy of the crowd but focused entirely on you... my eyes never leave you as I study your movements and body as I slowly get closer to the ring... I climb up the stairs and raise my arms to the crowd... I slide thru the ropes as the ref calls us to the middle of the ring... I stare at you with my almond-shaped brown eyes... I smirk slightly as you get closer and my 5'5 118 lb body becomes obviously bigger to you,  meand the crowd... I flatten my tummy while my dark nipples ride up and down mychest as I take deep controlled breaths

g.vicky92: I see you come into the ring and stand in a way to show your height advantage. I stretch my body and slowly come closer then push myself up to the tips of my toes so that my perky nipples push against the soft flesh of your breasts… I take a breath and step back a few steps and punch my gloves together. Ready old woman? I snap at you as the bell sounds and I bring my guard up and my left leg in front chin tucked and start circling you yt

tinawins123: I just smile confidently in front of you... your small body is tight and strong but i'm confident I can pound you down.... my sunken nipples twitch as you barely touch me... I adjust my white short shorts and pound my pink gloves together.... as the bell rings I move out... coming right towards you in a similar stance... my hands high a few inches wide of my cheeks... I step to my right and then my left... I snap a short left jab towards your nose... step left once then snap another towards your left eye

g.vicky92: We start dancing around the ring and I stay at a distance as I want to see your boxing skills before I start hitting you. You move and your breasts bounce with your steps. My soles get the feeling of the ring as I move with you aware of your longer reach. I keep my guard up when you some closer changing stances and I deflect your left jab with my gloves. You come from my right side and throw another jab to my head and I duck under it moving diagonally to my right and throwing a right hook to your ribs under your left arm pit before I step away on your left sideYT

tinawins123: You block my first shot and slip my second... I try to pull my jab back as I see you squat... I tense my abs step right but your blow lands firmly in my ribs as I step away... I feel the sting but i'm glad I wasn't planted to really eat that...I take a couple of steps right and circle and reset... I turn to you and nod at your skillful movements... I step to my right and extend my lead left arm a little to measure our distance... I inch closer and look to aim a jab directly for your right breast just inside your elbow and then step forward and twist my hips into a right cross aimed for your chin... grrrrrrr

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 06:31:26 PM »
g.vicky92: I feel my glove hitting your ribs and I smirk as I get to land the first punch, We both turn to face each other and I’m more optimistic as I showed you my speed and technique already. But I know you move like an experienced boxer in the ring. You come closer to me again as I slowly retreat towards the ropes and you throw a punch for my right breast… I hiss as your punch comes and lower my elbow to block your punch keeping my arm tucked on my side as I twist my hips a bit. But as Ido so you expertly throw a right cross to my chin. I try to duck it but it hits me in the forehead as my rightarmwas lowered and my head snaps back and I stumble to the ropes trying to keep my defense in place and shaking my head YT

tinawins123: Your defense is very good... it has to be to be so small and compete but I land my blow not even cleanly and it makes you stumble... my confidence only rises as I try to keep imposing my offense onto you and make toy react... I inch closer to you as I dip my knees with your options limited... I try to stand in the "safe zone " where I can reach you but you're too short to reach me... I bob left and right before I step forward with a left hook aimed for your ribs and a right uppercut aimed for you belly button putting some power into it as I grunt with each...RAAARRGHH

g.vicky92: You push me to the ropes with your punch and you follow me there predictably. I know I can’t let you corner me and trap me there. I try to keep my defense up but follow your moves with my eyes. You go for a lower attack and I decide to keep my arms tucked in as you punch my ribs my upper body crouch Ingh Ingh I gasp with each of your punches. Then you throw an uppercut to my belly button and I tense my abs and suddenly bring down my right glove to reduce the impact of your punch but hitting your glove and keeping it down. I step forth andto my left and quickly swing a hook to the side of your right breast and then a second one to the side of your jaw YT

tinawins123: I try to get aggressive as I feel an opportunity but you react well.. my punches impact your body but you  defend well and take them... you counter with a hard shot on my breast and then my jaw cleanly as I my arm is just out if position chasing your punches... I step back a little surprised... I shake my head trying to make you think that didn't hurt but me staying a step further away prolly tells you how effective it was... Still I have you along the ropes and i'm not going to totally back off... I paw at you with a left jab looking for an opening... I paw again as I actually punch at your left glove looking to open your guard so I can fire a straight right cross for your nose... yaaaa...

g.vicky92: I manage to land two punches to you and hurt you a bit. You back off an dI breathe out relieved but you don’t let me get off the ropes. I hiss at you when I feel my leather hitting your face but you seem more composed than I expected… “tough bitch” I hiss between my gritted teeth. You follow me as I try to get off the ropes and come at me again, this time throwing punches to my gloves I try to keep my defense up and deflect your left but I see your commitment is not high. But then your harder right comes and aims for an opening between my gloves. I try to block it but it penetrates my defense and I just manage to reduce its impact as it hits my nose and make my eyes water as I drop on the ropes again YT

tinawins123: I land a nice clean crisp shot... bent over at your height I see your eyes tear a little.... my eyes sneer more back at you like a cougar sizing up its prey... I sway left and right and then throw a short uppercut from my chest towards your chin trying to keep adding on while I seem to have the advantage...

g.vicky92: you continue the pressure on me as you come closer as I ‘m back on the ropes. I’m hurt mostly emotionally because you box better than I expected but I am aware of your moves. I keep my defense up and I bring my forearm downwards to block your uppercut and then I bend my knees quickly and my upper body to my right. I swing my right elbow back between the ropes and then forth in an uppercut aiming low between your navel and your crotch trying to drill my punch and push you back hoping to distract you and send a harder uppercut with my left to the underside of your right breastYT

tinawins123: I try to sneak a shorter uppercut between your gloves but your hands are fast... you block my shot and wind up fire a lower uppercut of your own... not too off balance i'm able to bring my left arm across my tummy to some of the sting off your borderline punch... but you double up this time and my right arm is too slow... AYEEE!  I let out a short yelp as the sharp pain stabs my chest...Unggghhh… my knees buckle a little and I lunge forward into you...  I wrap my right arm under your left trying to hide my breast as I slap a couple of short left punches towards your ribs... Ref calling for a break... yt

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 06:35:09 PM »
g.vicky92: ? manage to hurt your saggy breast this time and you yelp in pain. I am about to get off the ropes and push you back but you go for some sort of clinch on me. You trap my arm and then come closer throwing short punches to my ribs. Bitch I hiss at you as our bodies collide. I bring my left glove on your face and push you back as the referee splits us, and my right punch hits the air as you move back mtc
The moment he signals to us to continue I breathe out hard and get on the attack. I lead with my left and throw a quick jab to your face mostly to check your defense and then bend my front knee and swing my left again as if to hit you in the stomach but instead I push up with the foot of my bended knee and swing a right hook to your head BITCH yt

tinawins123: Our tempers begin to flare as we've both been hit and stung and the fight picks up... the ref breaks us apart allowing you to circle free of the ropes... my hands are high as you attack as your quick left jab sneaks thru my gloves... unnnn...my head snaps back and I see your right load up... I begin to back peddle from you so with your deception i'm able to barely linge back and avoid the big punch... I step forward now and quickly try to counter as I push a left jab for your nose and step forward with a right uppercut aimed for those defined svelte abs... ARRGHHHHH

g.vicky92: I throw two punches to you but my big punch misses you just by a bit and I groan disappointed as I was hoping to floor you with it. And you are on the offensive straightaway as I am carried a bit forth from the momentum of my punch. You send a punch to my head and I bring my defense up so your punch pushes my gloves on my face. I grunt and step back as you come forth and hit my abs with an uppercut, OFF I gasp as your glove smacks my abs.. I bend forth and try to first hug your right arm as you start pulling it back and I send a right uppercut low to your ovaries and I spit air as I hope to have distract you with a second punch with my right left to your liver trying to push you back yt

tinawins123: I drill your tummy and feel your abs give some... you lean into me and lock up my right arm... you hit me low and I moan leaning into you... my left reaches for your armpit to deflect your right for my liver as it hits me higher... I wrap you up... my chest pressing into yours... my legs a little shaky after the low shot... KEEP YOUR PUNCHES UP VICKY...the ref yells as we tie each other up.... KEEP WORKING LADIES... she yells again not breaking us yet... I stiffen my legs to stay off the ropes... I grunt and try to turn us around as we wrestle for position knowing the ropes are close... GRRRRRRR

g.vicky92: I manage to give you another low blow which makes you moan but you expertly deflect my punch to your liver and come for another clinch as I was trying to push you to the ropes. I hear the ref calling us but I try to ignore her. I want to knock you out and then we shall see about which blows were legal and which ones were not… I grunt as you try to turn us around and you manage to do it almost completely and push me against a corner. I hiss angrily as I feel the turnbuckle on my spine I feel your chest on mine and our toes touching. I place my left glove on your face trying to push you back a bit and block your vision in order to create some space between us so I can quickly squat and sent a drilling right punch to your gut and if it works I jump up for a left uppercut to your chin yt

tinawins123: You're too SMALL! I hiss as you make me work despite our size difference... you sneak a hand free and push me back as I smell your sweaty stinky glove over my face and blocking my sight... UNNNNNNN... you hit my open tummy unexpectedly... I gasp and my breathing seizes... OOOFFFF... your uppercut rocks me... I go straight up and stumble to my left along the ropes... I reach out and push away from the ropes wobbly...  yt

g.vicky92: You taunt me but your timing could not have been worse, as my dirty tactics to block your eyes and then drill your stomach work and then the uppercut sends you to the ropes. I gasp as I see you falling on the ropes a bit unstable from my punch. I smile at last but I give you no time to recover. I step towards the center of the ring to your right side and I fake a right hook to your chest then turn my hips sharply aiming a hard hook to your right kidney and then I turn my hips the opposite way for a left cross to your face YT

tinawins123: I watch you come in and I know i'm hurt so I cover up... I bite your fake keeping my elbows over my chest keeping my lower torso ooen...  ARRGHHHHHHHH! You punish my kidney and I fall back into the ropes... my biceps flex to stiffen my guard but your left splits it... my body turns some... I look at you dazed but determined... I try to dig a left hook for your ribs and then lunge forward with a right uppercut under your left tit pushing my body into yours and trying to use  my weight to walk us forward...

g.vicky92: I hurt your kidney and you groan in pain then I try to hit your face but I only partially succeed to land the punch. You come at me ready to fight “old bitch” I hiss at you and you go for my body. I take a punch to the ribs and I grunt then crouch a bit and bring my forearms on my chest to block your uppercut and straightaway gritting my teeth as you push me back I step further back throwing a right jab to yourleft breastandthen stopmybackwards movement and dig my feet into the ground as I send a lower left hook to your solar plexus yt

tinawins123: I get some space off the ropes... and I feel you separate us....I know a punch will come and my hands are up... your fist bounces off my forearm and hits me in the sternum... the bell rings as you fire your final punch... DING DING DING... Uhhhhhhhh... I can feel your fist in my upper tummy... I bend over and look at you shocked... i can't breathe or move... i drop my hands and hold my knees... head down gasping... the ref pats me on the back... Good round tina....back to your corner... yt

g.vicky92: My last punch is blocked but at the end I managed to hurt you some. As the bell sounds I see you’re tired and hurt, like an old cougar ready for retirement. I walk to my corner with my gloves into the air and with a swagger and as I turn to be taken care of by my team I look at you and smile… END OF ROUND

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 07:15:47 PM »
Well done, girls!  Cyber-boxing usually lulls me to sleep, but this is well-written and exciting!  Great job! :)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 10:53:35 PM »
You just gotta know what you're doing.  Thanks Mish.

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »
ROUND 2

g.vicky92 After a strong finish in the first round I feel more confident but I know I have to be cautious and keep the pressure on you. I can’t forget that at the start you could corner me and you had the upper hand in the match. I sit on a stool on my corner and I’m taken care off, feel two hands massage my shoulders and someone with a towel wiping the sweat from my forehead and my hair. I take some deep breaths and cleanse my mind. I close my eyes and try to picture my next moves and my strategy. After a couple of minutes the bell sounds again, DING DING! I slowly get on my feet and roll my shoulders back. I bring my gloves up at the level of my chin and crouch a bit. I bring my left in front and start moving towards the center of the ring to meet you again YT

tinawins123 I plop down on my stool after the end of the first round... my second sprays me with water as I try to relax... I back and close my eyes... I hear words of advice but it's all background noise to me... I just focus on recovery... on getting myself in a better place... I picture the fight tilting in my favor... GO GET HER my second yells at me and I stand immediately and stare at you trying to ignore the pain...

The bell rings and I move out cautiously on the balls of my feet but not bouncing... trying to stay mobile while still saving energy... .my hands up and I go back to my early strategy... keeping distance (hopefully) a couple inches out of your reach but pumping my left jab towards your nose twice as I circle left... yt

g.vicky92 you attack first using your longer reach again. but your jabs are nothing I can’t handle. I move my head back and to my left to avoid the first jab and block the second one with my left gloves and straightaway I undercut your left movement I step forth and to my right firing a right hook to your left ribs as I crouch and then I bring my glove back and pump it out again for another punch to the right side of your abdomen YT

tinawins123 You read my moves as quickly as i think them... you defend my jabs without taking a scratch, cut me off and fire hard into my body... I grunt and bend on each side for a moment feeling those shots almost penetrate me... my hands low, i'm in pain and look at you a little hunched over for half a second... I flash pain and anger and my bicep tenses to retaliate but then relaxes as I step back and circle to my right.. I hop up in my toes and bounce to take an extra breath... we both know that hurt and I need to turn this tide... I get into my stance again and circle left... this time I push a jab towards you but stop it and instead fire a right cross for your nose twisting my hips hard into it... GRRRRRRRR

g.vicky92 I target your body and land some good blows on it. The sound of my leather on your skin and your grunts are music to my ears, I breathe out and follow you as you retreat a bit and throw a left jab to your face more about to check your move and keep you on your toes. You come at me again with high punches. Instinctively I bring my guard up to block your left jab and I’m about to strike back but your right comes fast and cruises past my left wrist. I try to step back and turn my head to the right so your punch lands on my cheekbone just under my eyes. My head snaps back and I stagger towards the ropes, shaking my head and throwing a jab with my left to your chest to keep you back as I try to shake the stars off my head YT

tinawins123 Finally I get a power punch clean and hard onto your face and it does damage... I come in carefully as you retreat very respectful of your skill... I lean back some as your jab grazes my sternum... my feet dig in knowing i'm in your range but I want to hit you hard... I dip my knees and sway side to side with my hands up... as i sway to my right I throw a straight left aimed below your navel... then twist back with a hard right uppercut aimed to squash your left nipple and breast... ARGHHHHH

g.vicky92 Dazed from your hard punch to my face I feel my cheekbone swelling and bruising. I know this is a critical moment in the match as you push me back and I need to somehow stop your attacks. As I retreat my jab misses and then you come closer throwing a hard punch to my gut. UNGHHH I moan hard with an expression of pain covering my face. My body bends forwards and your uppercut pancakes my breast. I yelp and I feel my eyes wet from the pain as I try to drape my arms around your shoulders and go for a clinch to stop your attacks yt

tinawins123 You grab me and it feels wonderful as your lunging chest collides with mine... my dark nipples firm instantly against you... your arms wrap mine... I arch and lean into you whispering in your ear... "you're too little flyweight"... I press my right foot back and push to put your back on the ropes... I twist and turn frantically to fight to get my arms free... my left pops out first and I throw a short uppercut from my tit towards your chin in tight looking to get fully free... yt

g.vicky92 As I clinch with you I drop my chin on your shoulder as I try to trap your arms with my hug and block your strikes. You taunt me and I hiss back knowing I’m in trouble but I have to fight back. You lean into me and use your bulk and strength to push me to the ropes. As you twist your body I feel you getting free from my clinch and quickly I bring my forearms in front of my face as your uppercut hits them and pushes me back against the ropes. I throw a quick right hook to your head and bend my knees going down for a left uppercut to your solar plexus hoping to drill your body with my punch and make you back off yt

tinawins123 Even in trouble you still defend well... you block my shot and counter with a firm hook and a deep uppercut into my solar plexus as you keep carving up the vulnerable parts of my body... I grunt audibly close to you but I just stay right in front of you close... I lean my forehead on yours just determined to drop you here...I try to bang a couple of short right hook into your ribs.. AYYEE... AYYEE... and then a left uppercut... AYYYEEEEE...  aimed for your chin relying on size and volume to overcome your skill...

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 06:06:29 PM »

g.vicky92 I hit you in the solar plexus and I get a grunt from you but you don’t back off. You come closer and our foreheads meet. I can feel your breath and your determination in the match. You target my ribs knocking the air out of me and I bring my gloves on your shoulders and dig my feet into the canvas I shove you back as you throw the uppercut which touches my chin and I taste your leather in my lips as if kissing your glove which grazes my face. I breathe out and throw a right to your left breast and a left cross to your mouth, desperate to make you back off as you are wearing me down with your  strikes yt

tinawins123 I drill your ribs but your shove takes some steam off my headshot... I stand firm and tall in on front of you as we each continue to dig in... my hands up high... I see your right a little low and push my elbow towards your glove to blunt the impact... your left follows fast and I deflect your your punch but it still tags the side of my head... mtc

I rather take  a deep breath and shake my head to let you know i'm not going anywhere... I squat low and then stand and throw a right uppercut towards your solar plexus.... up tall I raise my left hand high and drive it down towards your temple raising my left foot as I turn my body hard behind it...  YAAAAAAAA

g.vicky92 I try to hit your breast but you block my attack and I moan then my head shot doesn’t land in full force. I hiss as you stand still showing your strength and resolution, wearing me down both physically and psychologically. I try to take a defensive posture and cover my face with my gloves and my elbows down my chest. I crouch as your first punch hits my lower ribs and makes my body jerk up a bit. Quickly I throw a low right hook to your left ribs but then your left punch hits the right side of my head. It may not have been a technically perfect shot but its sheer power rocks my body. I stumble along the ropes dazed and end up in the corner, shaking my head, trying to recover YT

tinawins123 We each land shots but mine drills you more.... I feel the pain from your body blow as you make me pay for every gain I make... as you stumble to the corner I get a rush... my arms stretch and flare as I roowwrrr... excited.... I marchv towards you with my hands up... I put myself right against you again and continue to pound your slight body dropping my right hand for another uppercut to your navel and hard left hook to your body... ARGGHHHH

g.vicky92 You send me to the corner dazed from your previous punch to my head. I shake my head and moan as I see you coming to me again. I try to scramble up my defense Your body shots rock my body in spite of the fact that I try to block them and the first one partial hits my arms too. Panting and sweating now I throw a quick jab with my right to your face and then I breathe in and exhale, trying to gather my energy and throw a left hook to the right side of your bladder aiming low this time, my weakened knees bent yt

tinawins123 I keep up the pressure leaving myself a bit open in the process.    Your fast jab is a blur and it disorients me a little... i'm slow to react to your body blow landing low... UGGGGGGG... I groan as I squat some... I stumble forward into you hurting... fuccckkk vicckkeeee... I hiss as the ref calls for us to keep up the action... I twist and try to slam a right uppercut into your left tit with some of my power sapped from that bladder shot

g.vicky92 I manage to hit you low and it seems to have hurt you as I gathered almost all the energy I had. I was hoping to make you bend or back off but you fight through the pain and quickly flatten my small perky left breast against my ribs. AIIII I yelp with a high pitch cry of pain as you hit my breast and my body is pushed against the corner I feel the turnbuckle against my spine. I try to clear my head from the feeling of pain and growling I swing my right for a hook to the side of your head UNGHHH yt

tinawins123 I drill your tit and that howl feels so good after that bladder shot... I can feel my energy starting to wane and I feel like I missed the opportunity to finish this... I see your right hand coming and just duck and lean for your left shoulder with my glove raised to absorb your blow... I push my right arm into your left to open you up... I twist and push my left fist across towards your left breast before I push off and separate us a bit

g.vicky92 You block and duck under my punch which was not well calculated due to my hurt condition. Your arm absorbs my blow and you move your arms to open up my defense, I groan and then scream in pain as you pancake my breast once more making throb with pain. My eyes feel wet from the tears as I try to resist the impulse to cradle my aching breast. Hurt I send a quick punch with my left to your chest and then try to go for another clinch yt

tinawins123 I have my defense up as I back away... your left hits inside and lands on my sternum which isn't great but better then my tits... you grab me again and i'm too tired to shed you immediately... my hands reach around your back with my forearms trapped... "i'm beating... gasp... you... gasp... up.... unnn"  I breathe heavily against you as we seem to agree to each get a few breaths... The ref asks us to pick it up and I dig my right foot into the mat and use my size to march your back into the buckles... "this is where we fight vicky"... I straighten my arms and try to wiggle free to set up another exchange

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 06:11:36 PM »

g.vicky92 We stay in the clinch for some time and I feel the sweat in your body and your breathing. I try to push you back but my smaller body doesn’t help me. On the contrary you push me back to the corner and I gasp feeling trapped again. “Bitch” I moan and I let you break free but the moment you do so I swing a right uppercut to the underside of your left breast and throw a straight left punch to your upper chest trying to hurt you, feeling my knees and arms weakened from the fight YT

tinawins123 I can feel the wear on you... but I know the fight in you... I know you'll be swinging off the break... I get my hands up and lunge back to avoid the viscous uppercut for my breast... I straighten and eat that left hand in my pec above my breast... i hold my ground as my cheeks puff as I look at you... the fatigue growing on me as the round is coming to a close soon... I grunt as I push a jab down the middle aimed between your breasts and then follow it up with a right uppercut for your chin from above my hip with more force with the intention of that being the bigger punch.... Aaargghh

g.vicky92 I try to hit you with my punches but you block the first one then you eat the second punch but you barely move, I try to bring my defense up as you keep me against the corner and I bring my forearms down to block your punch to my chest but then you throw the uppercut and due to my fatigue I’m too slow to block it. It nails my chin and my head snaps back. My body falls back against the corner and my knees started giving up as my gloves try to grab at the ropes yt

tinawins123 It's taken a whole round but you're starting to wilt... I set myself and bite my lip seeing you own yourself up... i'm just overpowering you... I look to punish you with a left cross towards your battered right breast... I then shift my feet and cock my right hand back growling as I throw a a hard wide hook for your chin with my whole body behind it.... AAARRGHHHHHHH

g.vicky92 I collapse against the corner feeling overpowered by you this round, my attacks failed to push you off me. You nail my chin and I’m dazed and can barely hold myself standing. You push up with your attack not surprisingly: a punch to my breast pancakes it and you get another gasp of pain from me and then the hook hits my chin again. Stunned, I stumble a bit and I collapse on the canvas on my right side and slowly turn on my back close to the edge of the ring yt

tinawins123 I hit you as hard as I can as perfectly as I can and finally your body is overtaken... I turn hips and look down at you at my feet... my heart pounds as your sexy fallen body rolls aimlessly below me... I quietly raise my hands with a tired celebration... the ref moves in to count and forces me back.... 1.... 2.... 3.... yt

g.vicky92 I fall down after your hard punches and I feel a deep pain in my head that makes everything feel foggy and unfocused. Moaning in pain I stay on my back on the canvas shaking my head slowly… 4…5...6 I can hear the countdown as if coming from a distance and full of echo but I’m not fully conscious and I can’t react to it yt

tinawins123 I watch you from across the ring... you dug so deep to fight thru that round... and it looks like there is nothing left to you... the count climbs and you are barely moving.... you're just down and apparently out.... 7..... 8... yt

g.vicky92 I barely move as the countdown goes on. I stay down on the canvas and I gradually realize I have lost yet another match to a more experienced and better fighter than me and I feel gutted, I sob and my head rolls to its left side… 9…. 10… The bell sounds again and you are declared the winner of a tough match I sob and tears come to my eyes… yt

tinawins123 You lay flat on your back for 10 seconds... the bell rings and I raise my arms and scream YESSSSSSSS! In celebration and relief... I stride towards you and shoo away the people there to help you... I stand over you with my breasts bruised but my nipples swollen almost aching... I feel my pussy clench at the site of the smaller beaten body I battered to failure... I put my foot on your chest and look down at you

g.vicky92 I lie down defeated once more in spite of my efforts to break you, I just breathe and don’t move as you stand over me. I know you’ll taunt me again and humiliate me and I sob. The feeling of your foot on my chest makes me sob as the audience cheers for your victory. I’d like to bite your foot and slap it away but I stay down and sob with tears running from my eyes yt

tinawins123 I see your tears but I don't let up... I flex my thigh and give your chest more weight for a couple of seconds just to let you know that i'm enjoying my victory at your physical and emotional expense.... mtc

g.vicky92 coughs hard as you push your foot on my chest and winces

tinawins123 My foot slides to your face as the referee grabs my wrist and raises my arm... 

THE WINNER... AND THE BETTER WOMAN TODAY

TINNNAAAAHHHH LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

g.vicky92 I cough and protest weakly as you push your foot on my chest. Then you place it on my face and I moan as you mush up my face… I stay down and slowly pass out as you celebreate your second victory over me… yt

tinawins123 ROWWWWWWWWRRRRR!

THE END!