News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Foreign Celebrity Section

• 2 Replies

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
Foreign Celebrity Section
« on: January 25, 2019, 01:14:29 AM »
Any chance of a foreign celebrity section? I couldn't care less about the same 8-10 Bollywood actresses in 3-4 polls at a time, but they're obviously popular with a handful of posters.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Foreign Celebrity Section
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 01:55:50 AM »
There is no need for a separate foreign celeb section. It doesn't matter where they are from they are still celebrities. Where would we stop? would we consider Aussie or English celebs to be foreign? or would people from other countries besides the USA consider US celebs to be foreign?
Have fun and tussle.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
Re: Foreign Celebrity Section
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 02:29:11 AM »
There is no need for a separate foreign celeb section. It doesn't matter where they are from they are still celebrities. Where would we stop? would we consider Aussie or English celebs to be foreign? or would people from other countries besides the USA consider US celebs to be foreign?

Understandable. I think it's just the repetition with the Indian/Bollywood women. One poll recently was the 10th time of the exact same matchup. No worries, I'll just go back to ignoring them.