News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelsey vs Selena

• 12 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey vs Selena
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:20:31 PM »

Kelsey vs Selena

We live in a unique area. It has many upscale locations where the rich and famous come to play, as well as own some second or third homes.  Having a boat is also a nice luxury to have in this area as most of us spend the summers on the water as much as possible. Kelsey and I are no exception to this rule! Now, I don’t have the largest boat, nor the smallest. It’s a good decent size and have never gotten any complaints about it! (Pardon the pun) I have a small cabin in the front w/ a full electric head onboard as well. Basically, I have a 32’ Express. We were on the water one day, near the inlet to the ocean and decided to stop for lunch at a nice little restaurant tucked into a resort hotel.  We docked and made our way to the outdoor seating area and were able to get a good table in the corner, but able to see the boat and everyone else.  There were other tables near by with plenty of beautiful people enjoying a nice late lunch! We ordered a few drinks and an appetizer and she needed to use the washroom. A few seconds after she left, I noticed that one of the people from the table next to us left as well.  So, it was just me and as I sipped my drink, looked over as a female neighbor removed her hat and had to do a double take! I think to myself… (I know this person but, from where…? I just couldn’t place it!)  Apparently, I had a dumbfounded look on my face as she said, “Hi! Yes, I’m Selena. Selena Gomez.  How are you?” (THAT’S IT!!!) “Hi!” I say back. “I’m sorry, I just saw your face and I knew I recognized you but wasn’t sure from where!  OH, I’m good! How are you?”

We chit chatted for a few minutes and then I said, “Hey, would you mind doing me a favor? It’s a harmless prank for my girlfriend who went to the washroom.”  She laughed and said, “Sure, as long as it doesn’t get you in trouble!” “ME???  No, not at all!  If anything, I’ll be in her good graces for a long time!” I say.  “She’s a huge fan of yours and I was wondering if you’d sit here, with your back to the door and just act like we’re talking and having a great time when she returns, then stand up and say hi to her when she asks who you are!” Selena chuckled a bit and said, “I’d be happy to! You seem like a good guy with a good sense of humor!” as she got up and sat down not a moment too soon. “Thank you very much!” I say, “Oh... here she comes!” Selena then says, “Do you guys come here a lot? It’s a nice place! I like it!” “She and I haven’t been here much. I’ve been here a bit before she and I started dating, but this is her first time here!” as I smile. “Hey sweetie!!” I say as Kelsey walks up with a slightly agitated look on her face.  “Hey baby!” she says in a nice friendly voice. “Who’s your new friend?” as she looks down at the back of Selena’s head. “OH, excuse me.” Selena stands up and turns to face Kelsey, “I’m Selena, how are you?” she asks as she extends her hand to shake Kelsey’s hand. As I open my arms in a greeting manor and point to Selena with a HUGE grin on my face!

Kelsey literally almost fainted a she realized just who was standing in front of her! Kelsey grabbed the back of the chair for a second, just before she took Selena’s hand and shook it nervously! (I’m still grinning from ear to ear) “H…Hi!” Kelsey stammers to get out as she blushed. “Hi! Selena responds with a sweet sound and began laughing a bit. “Michael here tells me you’re a huge fan! By the way, it was his idea to surprise you like this, I hope you don’t mind!”, Selena said slightly shrugging her shoulders in hopes Kelsey wouldn’t be mad.  “You are even more beautiful than he even described!”  She continued.  “My friend and I were just sitting here and she ended up going to the washroom right behind you and we just started talking.  Would you guys care to join us over here?” as she pointed to their table. Kelsey was still trying to find her words as I spoke up and said, “Well, if you don’t mind. The last thing we’d want to do is to intrude on your day.” Kelsey just nodded along.  “NO, not at all!  Maybe I could talk you into taking us on a cruise afterwards?” Selena asked.  “Absolutely!” I replied.   We then grabbed our drinks and stuff and joined them at the table. Kelsey leaned up to me and said, “I’m so going to get you for this later!” as she pinched my ass before taking her seat just as Selena’s friend came back and we all explained what happened and laughed.

We talked and had a great time through lunch!  Before we knew it, we’d been there for 4 hours talking and laughing together!  It wasn’t quite summer time yet, so the sun was still going down around 6 pm and it was pushing 5 pm now.  So, I decided I’d ask the question.  “Selena, would you care for that cruise this evening? The lights on the water, from the houses is beautiful! I think you’d love it! I’ve been telling Kelsey this for a while and this is the first to get her out here at dusk now.”  Selena then looked at her friend with an excited look, but her friend wasn’t feeling it. “You should go w/o me!” her friend said, “They’re nice people, I can tell!” Selena smiled and said, “Well, this is kind of odd. I’ve never done anything like this before, alone with people I just met.  “It’s up to you,” I say, “but, why don’t we take a group photo with her phone (I pointed to her friend) and she can take a pic of my license also, if I don’t return you to her safe and sound, she’ll know who to report to the police?”  We all kind of chuckled at that and then her friend said, “Yeah! Let’s do it!” and ushered Kelsey and myself around Selena and took a pic, then I took my ID out and gave it to her and she took a pic of that!  I then paid the tab and made our way to the boat. I then advised Kelsey and Selena to have a seat on the bow of the boat as they’ll be able to see everything much clearer.  We untied and set off.

Right as we set off, Kelsey came back to me at the helm for a second, leaned up and kissed me right on the cheek in a vey soft, yet firm, loving kiss.  “Thank you so, SO much!” she whispered in my ear. “Oh,” she continued, “I’m SO wet right now!” and grabbed a few beers out of the cooler and headed back to the front.  I had a huge cheeky grin on my face as both girls were now up there laughing and giggling and whispering to each other and looking over their shoulders in my direction and then back to whispering again.  We cruised a few miles at idle letting them giggle as they talked and looking at the homes and just enjoy the night.  As we decided to turn around and come back, the girls decided to come back into the lounge area with me. I was perched in the Captain’s chair driving, Selena came around and came up to me and said, “Thank you so much for tonight! This is perfect!” and gave me a lite peck on the cheek. “Aww... Thank you!” I reply back as Kelsey now comes up, looks out the front of the boat and sees nothing there, and turns and plants a huge kiss on me right there that was so good, I literally got hard just from the kiss. She then pulls away and grins at me in a very sly manor, then turns and goes and sits near Selena and they began talking again. The only light is really the few courtesy lights lighting the floor area on the boat, but I can see everything clearly!

Then, out of the blue, Selena asks me a question that about made me poop a gold brick! “So, Michael… Who do you think would win in a sex-fight between me and Kelsey?” I stammered and stuttered so badly that Kelsey and Selena both started laughing. In fact, I thought I saw a red glow in the cockpit area and figured it was my face glowing red. Selena then says, “She tells me she’s into that and that you get to watch when she does.” I just nodded my head and said, “Yes, that’s right. And, to answer your question, I think it would be close between you two.”  Selena just gave a slight grin like she was trying to be polite, Kelsey was turned looking at me and gave a big grin! I knew Kelsey was so enamored with Selena that it would be a tough match no matter what! Selena then replied, “oh, you think so do you? Well, I think I can take her!” as she looked at Kelsey in a very sexy, seductive way as Kelsey turned to face her. I saw Kelsey take a huge breath and readjust her position on the bench seat cushion. “What do you think Kelsey?” I ask. “Do you think you could take Selena here?” (Obviously we’re passed the uncomfortable stage) Kelsey turned to look at me and gave me a “how could you?” glare, and then turned back to Selena and said, “I don’t know… I think I can actually!” as she gave Selena a sexy glare right back. Selena’s eyes narrowed just a bit as she repositioned herself to where she was facing Kelsey a bit more.  By this time, we’ came upon a small cove with no houses around but right off the channel. I dropped anchor and said, “How about here? Let’s find out!?”

As the anchor set and the boat was secure, I shut down the engines and came up behind Kelsey and slowly reached around and squeezed her tits as she closed her eyes and moaned her approval and Selena grinned at her, then looked at me. Selena then lifted her shirt slowly and seductively above her head and set it on the table next to her leaving her in her shorts and bikini top. I then lifted Kelsey’s shirt above her head and saw Selena lick her lips as Kelsey’s breasts bounced slightly as they fell back into place after the shirt lifted above them. I tossed Kelsey’s shirt over near Selena’s as Kelsey lifted up and straightened her back so that she actually pressed her boobs outward towards Selena! Both girls already had hard nipples as they were in full view poking through their bikini’s! Selena did the same and her full B cup breasts were high on her chest looking very formidable, even compared to Kelsey’s full C cup breasts! I could feel Kelsey shaking from her nerves as both were essentially showing each other what they’ve got!  I then slowly, reached down and undid Kelsey’s top and pulled it off her, freeing up her breasts and totally watching Selena’s eyes get bigger as she saw Kelsey’s naked breasts!  Softly, I whispered, “your turn” and Selena’s demeanor changed. She looked up at me very deliberately and removed her top, teasing Kelsey and I for just a second before her beautiful firm breasts came into full view! They were every bit as beautiful as Kelsey’s, only 1 cup size smaller. Both girl’s nipples were all but Identical! Selena’s areola was maybe, MAYBE bigger, but her nipples looked identical to Kelsey’s! I felt Kelsey tense up and heard a soft moan come from her as she saw Selena’s naked breasts! I know Kelsey could feel my cock twitch as it was pressed slightly against her back.

“Hold on!” I say as I walk to the cooler and grab 2 more beers. “Here, I hand each girl an open beer!” They both take it and drink the whole bottle in 1 tilt! They then hand the bottles back to me and I toss them in the garbage.  Selena stands up, totally topless as she looks at Kelsey, slowly extends her hands and says, “Come on!” Kelsey takes her hand and stands up and follows Selena into the cabin to the empty bed area. “Michael, you can watch, but you have to stay here, at the doorway.” Selena says.  I nod my head and come in long enough to open the porthole windows then step back.  As soon as I clear, Selena grabs Kelsey and throws her down onto the mattress and then yanks Kelsey’s bottoms off exposing her sexy, beautiful, shaven pussy!  Then, my mouth about hit the floor. Kelsey’s clit was already hard!! “HOLY CRAP!” I thought to myself! <<<“No wonder she’s been quiet about this! She’s already so turned on it’s unreal!”>>> Selena looks down and licks her lips and says, “oh my! You have a beautiful pussy!  Oh… OHH... Your clit’s already hard!   I’m going enjoy this immensely! I’m going to make you cum until you pass out baby!” Selena then pulls her own bikini bottoms down, but doesn’t climb on top of Kelsey yet.  Instead, she kneels down and slides your tongue up Kelsey’s slit and flicks Kelsey’s clit with the end of her tongue! “UUUHNNNNGGGGG…. FFFFFFUCKK!!” Kelsey just came from one lick!!! 

Selena then smiles and dives her tongue into Kelsey’s pussy making Kelsey moan immediately! Suddenly, I heard a squirting/sucking sound and Kelsey is moaning and panting… “OH GOD!! OH GOD!! FUCKK!! NOOOO!!! FUCCCKK!!! NOOOO!!! YES!!! NOOOOO!!! FFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!” as she came a second time in less than 3 minutes!  Selena just turned to me and grinned as Kelsey came hard! “She said she was good at this!” Selena said to me.  “Oh, she is!  She’s just enjoying you for now!” I nervously responded to her. Selena’s eyes narrowed as she glared at me and turned back to Kelsey and was lowering her face back to Kelsey’s pussy when suddenly she was grabbed by her hair and yanked upwards, landing fully on top of Kelsey who then locked her into a full kiss while simultaneously wrapping her legs around Selena’s so she couldn’t escape!  Selena then began pumping her pussy down into Kelsey as if she was fucking her missionary style which I could already see the fluids escaping Kelsey as her pussy was still soaking wet! I could hear moaning and slurping as suddenly Selena pulled away panting hard and stopped her fucking motions with her hips! “FUCK GIRL!!” Selena said in between breaths! Kelsey then rolled them over so she was on top of Selena now. “Now, it’s my turn baby!”

Kelsey slid down Selena’s sexy body, used her hands to spread her legs wide, and dove full on, face first into Selena’s wet pussy! “OH, FUCKING SHIT!!!!” yelled Selena as Kelsey went to work on her pussy and clit! Selena was moaning in ecstasy immediately with the work of Kelsey’s expert tongue! It took Kelsey less than 5 minutes to force Selena to scream out her first orgasm! Selena’s orgasm was so strong she forced Kelsey to back off while she was having it, while her hips shook and bounced! As she calmed down, Kelsey then used her hand to slowly begin rubbing all of Selena’s cum and fluids around her pussy keeping it lubricated and helping to keep Selena in a continuous state of arousal!  When she came back down from her orgasm, Kelsey immediately went back to work, this time, sucking on her clit as Selena did hers. It was now a matter of less than 3 minutes again and Selena came from her second orgasm! “HOLY FUCK!!!! I can’t believe you did that to me!” Selena exclaimed!  “GET UP HERE! I want that pussy against mine, NOW!” she continued! Kelsey then took Selena’s hand and spun her to her left, and then climbed up on the bed to the right side. (I’m staring in awe with a tremendous hard on!)

Now, both girls were taking the other seriously. Selena had a look of determination on her face while Kelsey still had a look of infatuation and lust! Both girls lifted a leg over the other and slid closer together. Selena’s right leg over Kelsey’s left, while Kelsey’s right leg was over Selena’s left. They moved until their pussies were lined up, just about an inch from each other and I stood to get a good look at the scene. This got Selena’s attention and she saw my hard on holding my shorts out some and went, “mmhhmmmm… like what you see stud?” as she licked her lips and blew me a kiss! I smiled and nodded firmly. I looked back at their pussies in such close proximity. Both ladies had hard clits now, both identical in size and both with the most beautiful pussies! Selena looked at Kelsey who was so turned on right now she could barely talk and asked, “Are you ready baby? Ready to be fucked unconscious?” Kelsey softly blinked in a lust like manor and responded I a barely audible tone, “yessssss….”, pursed her lips a little and smiled. Again, I could see Kelsey shaking with nervousness and excitement at the same time!

Slowly they came together! Actually, it was Selena who pressed her pussy into Kelsey’s and immediately let out a “HHHHSSSSSSSS” and Kelsey let out a guttural “Nnnnngghhhaaaa….” And if I didn’t know better, I’d swear she had a baby orgasm as they touched!  “OH, this is definitely going to be easier than I thought!” Selena said. Selena then began slowly and softly rubbing her pussy against Kelsey. Kelsey was softly moaning along and slowly getting wetter and wetter as time was progressing. Even Selena was starting to moan a bit too. “MMM… aaaahhhnnnnnggg…. Oh yeah…” came from Selena as “NNNNGGGHHAAAA… and MMMNNAAHHH…. SSHHHHFFFFMMMM…>” was coming from Kelsey. Suddenly, Selena ground her pussy and clit full on into Kelsey forcing Kelsey to Orgasm right then!! “OH…FFFFUUUCCHHHSSSSSHIITTTT!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!FUCK!” Kelsey yelled and as she pumped back, she forced Selena to Orgasm as well! “OH, SHIT YOU SLUT!!!! FUCKK!!!!!!!!!” as she began pumping and grinding back against Kelsey!  Kelsey leaned back and moved her hands up and began squeezing her own breasts and pinching her nipples as she and Selena both caught their breath. Selena then sat up and pulled Kelsey towards her, sitting her up as well. Both girls still connected by their cum soaked pussies as they sat up and now, pressed their tits together and engaged in a long hot kiss!

I could see their full breasts pressing against each other and bulging out as they compressed almost evenly against one another! Both girls moaning into a kiss with each other as hands are wrapped behind the other’s back, holding them close together! Kelsey, then, rotated her shoulders just a bit causing Selena to moan a little louder, still competing in what appeared now to be a kissing war between them! Selena did the same and I could see her full breast burrow slightly into Kelsey’s larger breast as a moan, or maybe a whimper, slipped from Kelsey! Finally, they both pulled away from the kiss at the same time and were strongly panting trying to catch their breath!!  “OH baby, you ARE better than I gave you credit for!” Selena said to Kelsey. Kelsey gave a seductive grin as she replied back, “You have no idea!” “OH, please… I’ve fucked many girls senseless before, you will just be an addition to my conquests!” Selena retorted.  Kelsey again, just kept her devilish grin on her face and eased forward and flicked her left tit against Selena’s right. Both girl’s nipples were completely hard as they began flicking their nipples against one another’s. They lined them up tip to tip as each gasped at the sensitivity of their tits now! Selena bit her bottom lip while Kelsey bit her upper lip. Slowly they pressed their tits together, yet neither nipple yielded. They were still hard as a rock as their nipples never wavered as their breast enclosed around them!  They pulled back with no change in position. “MMMMMMHHHHH!!!” both women let out.  Selena pulled back slightly and lined their evenly sized nipples up, side to side, then began slowly attempting to bend Kelsey’s nipple as she moved across.  Both girls squeaked out a quick “eak” as their nipples slipped past each other

The nipple battle went on for what seemed like forever! (fine by me!! I was watching two pairs of the nicest natural breasts I’ve ever seen compete against each other!) As they’d try to out duel or joust each other, they’d occasionally grind their pussies together as well to try to throw the other off guard a bit! (I must say, this next part shocked me, because I’ve never seen it happen this way before!)  Soon, they lined up both tits, nipple to nipple and agreed to push together at the same time! “I’m going to crush your tit’s Selena!” Kelsey whispered. “Fuck you slut, I’m going to crush YOURS!” Selena fired back in the same whispering tone!  They pressed together, still moaning some and biting their lips when it happened! “I got you slut!!!” Selena excited said. “Bullshit you do! I just bent your nipple in half! Kelsey fired back!   This time, they both looked down and sure enough, they were both right!  Kelsey bent Selena’s left nipple with her right, and Selena bent Kelsey’s left nipple with HER right! It was literally a tie! (Me, my jaw was hanging wide open, and yes, my cock was totally still hard!) “FUCK!” Selena yelled out! “HOW?? I know my nipples are stronger than yours! I’ve felt it all night!” “Bitch, please! You know my tits and nipples are stronger and better than yours!” Kelsey said!  At that, the both slammed their tits together as hard as they could in the position they were in while cursing the other’s tits! “Slut, your tits are going to sag from now on after I’m done with them!” Selena yelled. “Bitch, I’m going to slam your tits back into your chest so hard, you’ll have to start buying A cup bras instead of B’s!” Kelsey said back!

The girls pounded tits for what seamed like another 10 minutes before one solid impact forced the other backwards!  Selena landed on her back as Kelsey pounded her solidly one good time! “OUCH, You Slut!! What the fuck!” Selena exclaimed! “I told you what was going to happen to your tits!” Kelsey said, as Selena rubbed her tits to relieve the soreness! Selena sat back up and said, “You’re going to pay for that slut! I’m going to fuck you to sleep! Bring that sexy dripping pussy here!” I could almost see Kelsey melt as Selena said that to her! (I know this is literally her biggest fantasy, and it’s coming true!)

They lined their cxnts up evenly and then suddenly Selena Slammed her pussy into Kelsey forcing Kelsey to back peddle a bit at the shock of the surprise attack as she grimaced in pain just a bit! “FUCK!!! You bitch!” Kelsey grunted out as she took the full impact and began returning the fight to Selena!  They both fucked hot and heavy each forcing multiple orgasms from the other as their bodies were now covered in sweat! First Selena would force one from Kelsey and then Kelsey would return the favor. Sometimes, one girl would force 2 or 3 orgasms before the other could rebound. To be honest, I couldn’t truly tell you who had cum more!  Then a sudden huge multiple orgasm occurred! Both girls came at the same time, screaming at each other as they came! “YOU FUCKING cxntT!!!!”  “HOLY FUCKING CHRIST, YOU SLUT!!!” “OOHH…OHHHHH GGODDDDDDDDD!!!!” “YES, OH SHIT YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!’  (I just fell back against the wall watching this as I was sure Kelsey wouldn’t have lasted this long against Selena like this! Not that she’s not the best at this, but when your fantasies finally come true, all bets are off!)

Both girls fell backwards as they were looking at each other as they’d cum together like that!  Both gasping for air and sucking it in as fast as their lungs could go.  Then, suddenly, Selena sat up (surprising me) and said, “OK slut, here it is!  Next orgasm wins!  I’m going to put you to sleep now!” as Kelsey looked at her while still gasping and panting.  “Fi…Fine with me bitch!  Bring it on!” Kelsey replied! “OH, and by the way Selena, just be glad I don’t have my toy here with me. I’d fuck you all night with it!” Selena just narrowed her eyes as she glared back at Kelsey, then said, “We’ll see about that slut!”  With that, Selena and Kelsey reconnected their, dripping pussies together again and began their war in ernest!  “Uhhhh…uhh…. Ahhhh….ahhhhhh..ahhhh… yeees…..eeee..yyyesssss…” came from both girls almost immediately! They ground together for 10 minutes as each girl was holding out their impending orgasm as best she could.  Both were distorting their faces, squeezing their eyes shut, gripping anything they could grip to help fight off the coming orgasm!  (I’ve truly never seen Kelsey fight so hard not to cum in my life!  I guess I could say the same for Selena too…haha) They were swiping and slicing their clits against each other, moaning and grunting and cursing to keep from cumming! Finally, a squeak came and I couldn’t even tell who did it!  The wonder was short lived as it was immediately obvious in a matter of seconds!  Kelsey picked up her pace and was literally pounding Selena’s pusssy and grinding hard against her so much that Selena was starting to try to get away from her as she was still holding out!  “CUM FOR ME BITCH!!!” Kelsey yelled at Selena! “FUCK YOU!!! YOU CUM!!!!” Selena yelled back at Kelsey! Selena picked up her pace again and now both were fucking and grinding and slicing with a fever I’d not yet seen tonight.

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYUU YYYYOOUUU YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSSSSSSLUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Selena screamed out as she came so hard, she squirted all over Kelsey forcing Kelsey to Cum just as hard and squirted all over Selena as she screamed her orgasm out loud too! “JJJJJJJJEEEEEESSSSSUUUUUSSSSSSSSS FFFFFUUUCCCKKKKK…OOOOOHHHH YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS FUUUCKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It was over… just like that!  I watched the most amazing spectacle in my life as Kelsey fucked Selena to sleep!  That’s right… Selena passed out when she stopped cumming!  Kelsey was in a daze as she was totally spent, but she didn’t pass out, AND, she made Selena cum first!  I leapt from my seat and dove over to Kelsey and gave her a huge hug!!!!  I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her lips, her nose, and forehead again! “Oh my god honey, that was AAAHH MAZING!!!!!” I said to her as she was still gasping and panting. “Get me some water please!” she said.  “of course!” I grabbed some water out of the cooler, for both girls, even found a few towels and brought them.  I gave Kelsey the bottle and she downed it almost immediately. Slowly, Selena was coming around and Kelsey had moved to help her up and gave her some water.   “Wa…what happened?” Selena asked. Kelsey looked at me. “You passed out after your huge massive orgasm.” I said. “It was close though, Kelsey came a few seconds behind you.” Selena took another swallow of water and then said, “Wow! I’ve never passed out from cumming so hard like that! You, Kelsey, are totally amazing!” Kelsey’s face turned so red I could see it in the dim light! “Thank you so much!  YOU are amazing and everything I’d dreamed of!” Kelsey replied and in turn and made Selena blush!

I stepped back out of the cabin and let them know we’d be getting under way. As I pulled the anchor and got us moving, I could hear the girls talking in the cabin a bit. Both complimenting the other.  Once we got moving, they came back out of the cabin, topless, and found their respective tops and put them back on, then eased back up to the bow of the boat and laid back on the cushions and let the cool breeze blow over them! They’d both passed out by time we got back to the dock to drop Selena off.  Before she got off the boat, she gave both of us her phone number and said she’d definitely be calling us when she came back to town! She gave me a huge hug and a big kiss on the cheek and then headed back inside.   Kelsey and I left and headed for home.  As we got away from the hotel a bit, Kelsey slapped me on my shoulder really hard and said, “You ass hole!! I can’t believe you did that to me earlier!!! You KNOW Damn good and well how I feel about her!” I laughed and said, “Yes, I know, but aren’t you so glad I did it though?”    Kelsey gave me the biggest grin and said, “Do fish shit in the water?   HELL YES I’m glad!!  You’re amazing!!!” and gave me a huge hug and kiss!

The end…     (or is it?)

Disclaimer:
*** The above story is totally fiction and to the best of my knowlege did not happen.  In no way, to this day, have I ever met Selena Gomez and this story is 100% fictional.

D69

Re: Kelsey vs Selena
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 11:43:04 PM »
Disclaimer:
*** The above story is totally fiction and to the best of my knowlege did not happen.  In no way, to this day, have I ever met Selena Gomez and this story is 100% fictional.

Ah, but it is nice to dream!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 12:39:03 AM »
Disclaimer:

Ah, but it is nice to dream!

Didn't wanna get in trouble, just in case!  lol

D69

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 02:25:43 AM »
Are Kelsey and you a real couple?  I have been enjoying the stories. Hmm, maybe I don't want to leave the fantasy....  lol

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 12:22:22 PM »
Are Kelsey and you a real couple?  I have been enjoying the stories. Hmm, maybe I don't want to leave the fantasy....  lol

I WISH!!!!    That would totally be a high honor!!!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 05:16:31 PM »
Kelsey is always a busy lucky girl! As always great writing Michael!  XO  :-*

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 10:01:10 PM »
The last thing you ever expect when you're a fighter is to go up against someone you are totally infatuated with. Normally in my fights the other girls are sexy and have my attention. But fighting Selena was totally different for me. I've been a huge fan of hers for a long time. And I will admit she's been in several of my fantasies. But getting the chance to take her on was only in my dreams, until Michael made it happen.

I'll be honest with you all. I didn't think I'd win this fight. When you meet someone like her you're star struck and that was definitely me. I never dreamed she would actually fight, and when she agreed to it well I was stunned. So starting out, yes she had me. But as the fight kept going I started to realize that yes she's a star, but she's also just a woman with incredible desires to be the better fighter. And that's what I am as well, and will always be.

So as the fight continued, I started gaining more confidence. I realized that I could not only make her cum, but I could win. I have to admit though, I was surprised at how well her breasts managed to fight mine. That is the one area that I thought I'd win easily. No doubt she has done some titfights along the way. Even though mine are bigger, hers were dead even. Maybe next time, if there is one, we'll find out just who's are really better.

The one area I regret not getting to fight her in is booty to booty. I honestly think I would have crushed her there, but I was just fighting to keep up with her pussy. She was incredible and pushed me extremely hard. This is one win I'll savor for the rest of my life.

I want to thank each and every one of you for following the adventures that I'm lucky enough to experience with Michael. He has been wonderful to me and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. If you're enjoying it, please leave a comment. He works hard to bring everything to everyone. So he deserves a world of thanks. As for me, you can cheer me on, or cheer for my demise. Doesn't matter either way. As long as you enjoy the stories and they turn you on, then we're happy. It's nice to have a place to go when the real world is stressful. Thanks for letting us all get lost in this fun place and enjoy what we love to do.

Hugs and kisses.....

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 11:57:14 PM »
...I want to thank each and every one of you for following the adventures that I'm lucky enough to experience with Michael. He has been wonderful to me and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. If you're enjoying it, please leave a comment. He works hard to bring everything to everyone. So he deserves a world of thanks. As for me, you can cheer me on, or cheer for my demise. Doesn't matter either way. As long as you enjoy the stories and they turn you on, then we're happy. It's nice to have a place to go when the real world is stressful. Thanks for letting us all get lost in this fun place and enjoy what we love to do.

Hugs and kisses.....

It took me a while to respond to this because I didn't truly know how to.   Sometimes, just saying "Thank you" doesn't seem like enough.  But, THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!    Thank you for allowing me to write so many stories involving you! When we talk about stories you'd like to see, or be in, you're a wonderful person and a great supporter and have an almost unlimited supply of ideas! Thank you for allowing me to write about you so much!

Thank you to every one who likes and responds to the stories.  Thank you to everyone who takes time to read them!  It does make us authors feel great to see our stories being read and liked. 

Michael

Offline LexiVixen

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 03:39:57 AM »
The last thing you ever expect when you're a fighter is to go up against someone you are totally infatuated with. Normally in my fights the other girls are sexy and have my attention. But fighting Selena was totally different for me. I've been a huge fan of hers for a long time. And I will admit she's been in several of my fantasies. But getting the chance to take her on was only in my dreams, until Michael made it happen.

I'll be honest with you all. I didn't think I'd win this fight. When you meet someone like her you're star struck and that was definitely me. I never dreamed she would actually fight, and when she agreed to it well I was stunned. So starting out, yes she had me. But as the fight kept going I started to realize that yes she's a star, but she's also just a woman with incredible desires to be the better fighter. And that's what I am as well, and will always be.

So as the fight continued, I started gaining more confidence. I realized that I could not only make her cum, but I could win. I have to admit though, I was surprised at how well her breasts managed to fight mine. That is the one area that I thought I'd win easily. No doubt she has done some titfights along the way. Even though mine are bigger, hers were dead even. Maybe next time, if there is one, we'll find out just who's are really better.

The one area I regret not getting to fight her in is booty to booty. I honestly think I would have crushed her there, but I was just fighting to keep up with her pussy. She was incredible and pushed me extremely hard. This is one win I'll savor for the rest of my life.

I want to thank each and every one of you for following the adventures that I'm lucky enough to experience with Michael. He has been wonderful to me and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. If you're enjoying it, please leave a comment. He works hard to bring everything to everyone. So he deserves a world of thanks. As for me, you can cheer me on, or cheer for my demise. Doesn't matter either way. As long as you enjoy the stories and they turn you on, then we're happy. It's nice to have a place to go when the real world is stressful. Thanks for letting us all get lost in this fun place and enjoy what we love to do.

Hugs and kisses.....

I'll always cheer you on Kelsey!! Until the night you face me, of course! ;)

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 03:05:33 PM »
 Lexi I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind being locked up with you. Nope. Not one single bit. I do hope we find out what happens when we do. :)

Offline LexiVixen

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2019, 08:14:15 PM »
Lexi I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind being locked up with you. Nope. Not one single bit. I do hope we find out what happens when we do. :)

Only solution is to tie Michael up to a chair and force him to write it to find out.

OR, and hear me out...

We find out ourselves ;)

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2019, 09:27:48 PM »

Only solution is to tie Michael up to a chair and force him to write it to find out.

OR, and hear me out...

We find out ourselves ;)

Well, I don't mind a little bit of tying  up...   ;)     if yall are game for it??  ;)

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2019, 08:46:42 PM »
I'm always ready to fight a sexual goddess like Lexi :)