News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FCF Ass Fighting Invitation Round 2

• 46 Replies

Offline Paulina Candy

Re: The FCF Ass Fighting Invitation Round 2
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 09:40:35 PM »
Oh yes, here are Veronica. We both know and recongize one another as top tier big booty bitches so are collison could have easily been the epic grand finale both us and these ass lovers are getting early here xx

I am gonna grind,pound, twerk my thick heavy ass into yours and make you call me the Ass Queen between those sweet lush lips of yours when this poll closes hunni xx

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
It's a really big shame I missed this, as I would have really enjoyed meeting and destroying MollyQ's, Stacey Robyn's and CurvyJoJo's asses

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 11:28:50 AM »
MollyQ's, Stacey Robyn, CurvyJoJo's just take a good look at the Ass that would have destroyed yours

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 11:25:13 PM »
It's not finish at all Gabi
Lana, bae, the hearts on that cheek are broken. Don't make me stomp on them too.  ;-)

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2019, 05:21:29 AM »
(Well i had wrote a lengthy section for this. I had to leave but before i did i copied my post cause wasn't done. Came back tried to paste what i wrote and it wont pop up... Sorry but i dont feel like writing it all out again ill just get to the meaty thickness of my post xx)

My naked curvy figure submerged under the hot water of my tub. Light steam rises from the hot water as i relax surrounded by the bubbles. Enjoying my bubble bath i suddenly get a notification on my phone. I pick it up gripping it tightly not to drop in the water. Says I have a message from Stacey Robyn. I click on the icon of the notification to pull it up. She's congratulating me on my first round victory. She also tells me not to get comfy for to long cause the next round is just around the corner and I have a MONSTER of a challenger ahead of me. At the bottom of the message is a link. Curious as to want it is I click it. About three seconds later I am taken to a woman named VerOnica profile. Looking at three photo's and i knew immediately why Stacey said I have a monster of a challenger up ahead. This woman's butt is emormous. Like two brown sugar coated hiils. As i keep looking through the various pics im taken in by her figure and features as well. Not only does this woman sport a huge thick booty, but she has insane voluptuous stacked curves with a gorgeous lovely face all covered in light brown caramel skin.

My arousal begins to stir the more I scroll through her portfolio of pictures. Im getting sucked into her immense sex appeal. I can't help myself... My free right hand starts travelling down, between my legs under the water. My fingers begin to gently stroke my lips that swell with sexual hunger.

I put the phone down and lean my head back against the tub. Closing my eyes.. I envision me and this Veronica together right here in this very tub. Looking back at one other over our shoulders before it happens. Gripping the edges of the bathtub i take inhale a deep breath... And then sling myself backwards. Bubbly water splashes out the tub to the floor as a loud thunderous thud is heard. Four monstrous ass cheeks  slick with bubbles and hot water just collided hard together. Again...again..again..again we drive our asses backwards into one another. Her smooth brown caramel skin and my buttery vanilla flesh smashing and mashing into each other.

The trill and exciment of getting into an ass war with this mighty botty bitch has got me competitivly and sexual turned on. Moaning and lightly gasping for air, i nearly finish myself off. Before i flood the tub with my sticky juices i resist the urge to cum. I prepare myself mentally for whats ahead as i get out of tub and dry myself off 

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:30:28 AM by Nicoletta »

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 10:36:45 AM »
MollyQ's, Stacey Robyn, CurvyJoJo's just take a good look at the Ass that would have destroyed yours

your ass doesn't stand a chance! get out of here

Oh Molly you know my Ass does and you know it will beat yours. But if you are confident in yours, then how about you and I let our Asses meet and see what happens. That's if you dare MollyQ? You and me on, our own poll, our Asses to clash.. What do you say?

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 11:15:30 AM »
Stacey Robyn Out...Bumps, Bangs, Humps, Grinds, Flattens and Ass Tribs Curvy JoJo's Ass
 Curvy JoJo Out...Bumps, Bangs, Humps, Grinds, Flattens and Ass Tribs Stacey Robyn's Ass
 Busty Angie Out...Bumps, Bangs, Humps, Grinds, Flattens and Ass Tribs Sexy Cynthia's Ass
 Sexy Cynthia Out...Bumps, Bangs, Humps, Grinds, Flattens and Ass Tribs Busty Angie's Ass
 GabiGrabsYou Out...Bumps, Bangs, Humps, Grinds, Flattens and Ass Tribs Laura's Ass

Offline sexy Cynthia

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 05:13:55 PM »
ok...i was away and now busty angi is getting advantage .
bring the fight and i will flatten your ugly fat ass working it till you submit to me ,i will grind yours till you beg me to stop i will ride that ass at the end and enjoy sitting on your sorry loser ass with my big sexy ass.

Offline curvy JoJo

• beat that if you can
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 06:53:02 PM »
i have to admit the fighting stacey will be a hard fight,let's put a show girl . i want to grind your ass and out twirck it  .

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2019, 02:57:40 PM »
Lana, bae, the hearts on that cheek are broken. Don't make me stomp on them too.  ;-)
stomp on my ass with your ass? ur ass would shatter in pieces of utter horror and defeat!! sexier glutes always beat inferior glutes BITCH Gabby! ;-)
Oh Lana, I'm sorry. My glutes are superior and superior is always sexier!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2019, 06:08:28 PM »
i have to admit the fighting stacey will be a hard fight,let's put a show girl . i want to grind your ass and out twirck it  .
Thank you StaceyRobyn for putting this poll together. However, JoJo deserves a better fate against you. It should not just be a closer match, JoJo should be in the lead.  :-)  It is a great competition, but in the long run JoJo wears your down and breaks you. Sorry, not sorry!

Offline curvy JoJo

• beat that if you can
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »
my ass grinding in a harsh fight against stacey's ass mashing them togather as we both try to push each other back putting all the power we have on our asses ,we mash bump twerck and grind them like we grind pussies fucking each other ,i feel your ass matching mine in every move , i love this fight.

Offline sexy Cynthia

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »
the hot steamy fight between me and angie is still on ,my ass wil keep grinding yours till my ass hole fucks yours angie, we will bump and twerck against each other , i will hump your ass with mine mashing them togethertill i smash yours , you will regret fighting me bitch.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 05:32:40 PM »
stomp on my ass with your ass? ur ass would shatter in pieces of utter horror and defeat!! sexier glutes always beat inferior glutes BITCH Gabby! ;-)
however u finding this way to somehow continue on .. UR ASS WILL HIT A ROADBLOCK when it meets MINE, BITCH!
You know Lana, had you fought this hard during our match, you might not have lost so badly.  ;-)

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2019, 04:59:41 AM »
however u finding this way to somehow continue on .. UR ASS WILL HIT A ROADBLOCK when it meets MINE, BITCH!
You know Lana, had you fought this hard during our match, you might not have lost so badly.  ;-)
My old account was deleted before our fight ended two days and that's what made you proud. I've lost my lead because of that, but I'm just calling you to fight me after you finish this tournament if you dare ;-)
Perhaps a poll of our own, just you and me . . . sweet cheeks. I'm sure Dave won't mind.  ;-)