News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The FCF Ass Fighting Invitation Round 2

• 46 Replies

Offline Paulina Candy

Re: The FCF Ass Fighting Invitation Round 2
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 11:49:45 AM »
Looks like you're slowly getting smooshed into the side of our little bathtub Nicoletta, just as I knew you would be!

Im still in this girl! I haven't gotten booty TKO yet! This tub can barely contain two monstrous booty girls so one of us is gonna get pushed out soon and I plan on making that you!

Offline sexy Cynthia

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 12:03:12 AM »
this fight is still on angie , and i am still holding my position returning every bump and hump you do , you didn't even bother to show your ass in here or try to put a good show ,still this won't end here i know that no matter who wins.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:05:16 AM by sexy Cynthia »

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2019, 04:34:55 AM »
The Superbowl of this will be VerOnica vs GabiGrabsYou !!
Just call me "Tom Brady".  ;-)

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 07:01:54 AM »
Looks like you're slowly getting smooshed into the side of our little bathtub Nicoletta, just as I knew you would be!
Im still in this girl! I haven't gotten booty TKO yet! This tub can barely contain two monstrous booty girls so one of us is gonna get pushed out soon and I plan on making that you!
Well, you better hurry up and start pushing back girl, because I'm slowing sinking further and further into this tub, and you better not be in my way when I sink down to celebrate my victory ;)

Why are you sinking down? Huh?!! Is it cause you know my booty is gonna end up on top of yours, is that it?!! Thats right honey might as well ASSume the position now with mine on top and yours below getting pressed flat by mine!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:24:43 AM by Nicoletta »

Offline Stacey Robyn

• Best Ass on FCF By a mile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 12:05:33 PM »
We're in the final stages JoJo, our meaty fleshy cheeks have banged, slapped, humped, grinded, twerk and they still aren't finished yet, as we are at the peak of this gorgeous battle between our thick sexy asses, trading hits after hits going toe to toe with each other's. But now one of our asses has to be flattened, which I refuse it to be mine so I'm going to have to fuck your ass flat with mine JoJo, which I know you are not going to just roll over and accept this... So c'mon JoJo let's go until we can't go no more

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2019, 05:13:05 PM »
We're in the final stages JoJo, our meaty fleshy cheeks have banged, slapped, humped, grinded, twerk and they still aren't finished yet, as we are at the peak of this gorgeous battle between our thick sexy asses, trading hits after hits going toe to toe with each other's. But now one of our asses has to be flattened, which I refuse it to be mine so I'm going to have to fuck your ass flat with mine JoJo, which I know you are not going to just roll over and accept this... So c'mon JoJo let's go until we can't go no more

WOWEE!  Stacey & JoJo still even in this Fantastic Faceoff of Fanny Fusion!!!  Tirelessly Tied, two Asstastic Athletes refusing to backdown booties!!  Surely one will outlast the other in their struggle to become “Top Tush” !!!  Butt which one will win?!  When will we know?!?!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 07:20:54 PM »
Really wished I was around when this started,  as I would have completely battered Stacey's Ass and Busty Holly's all over the place.
The outcome of the Nicoletta and Ver0nica went down to the wire. Great performance from you both and a big well done.
Ver0nica makes a good point!
Maybe someone has to get a bye to the next round and 4 remaining fight it out or do you pit the loser from the previous rounds against each other to see who gets the life line of re-entering the tournament.
What's people's view on that?
But it's up to Stacey at the end of the day

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2019, 12:51:22 AM »
5 fighters left, i nominated myself as a wildcard 6th and be allowed back in this tournament!!! i will WIN!!

Molly you was lucky that I wasn't in it, as I'd of beat you, Stacey, Holly, Candy and co with ease. I know that I am not in this tournament, but if Stacey invites you back in, then I will wait to face you

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2019, 02:27:52 AM »
Hmmmmmmm . . . . very odd it seems. Not complaining, honestly, but how do I go from leading the whole thing for days, beating my opponent 2-1 in votes for days and in the last few hours she gets (30) votes. The fix is in apparently!  LOL

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2019, 02:29:47 AM »
BRING ME BACK!!!!!!!

Asking as a fan, What would you do differently?

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:49 AM »
BRING ME BACK!!!!!!!

Asking as a fan, What would you do differently?

well for one, be more active and interactive , show off my beautiful bum more than anyone else here, and post about my intentions against my opponent!

Great approach!   Exactly what I’d look for in a fighter!  Putting on a great show is what it’s all about!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 06:37:50 AM by ETC (etcaaf) »

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2019, 02:45:55 PM »
And Gabi is apparently the New Orleans Saints in this. She should be in the Big Dance .  If you introduce an alternative challenger I would suggest letting her back in. Something wasn't right!
Thank you Nancy! But they won't let me back in. I have too great a chance of winning.  ;-)

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »
Actually, there needs to be (8) in round 3 so the math works out. Bring Molly back too and put her against me.

Offline Miss Rabbit

• The Original Rabbit
Gabi > Flat Ass Laura
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2019, 06:11:50 PM »
Yeah, Laura is known for manipulating votes, I’m sorry you had to face her, she sould’ve never been in this tournament.

-Rabbit

Hmmmmmmm . . . . very odd it seems. Not complaining, honestly, but how do I go from leading the whole thing for days, beating my opponent 2-1 in votes for days and in the last few hours she gets (30) votes. The fix is in apparently!  LOL
Back for More

Offline Paulina Candy

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2019, 06:33:16 PM »
About two weeks ago I said I wanted either Veronica or Aletta.

Here are some compare pics if it was me and Aletta you had to vote for x