News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight in front of family members

• 17 Replies

Offline westcoastcatfighter

Catfight in front of family members
« on: February 08, 2019, 04:32:49 PM »
Have you ever been involved in a catfight in front of any family members,your aunt,dad,mom,siblings,son or daughter,uncle.

DottiD

Re: Catfight in front of family members
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 10:53:46 AM »
I have 4 sisters so yes we have all seen and been their for each other growing up when either of us were in a fight, none of us stepped in but if any one tried to sway a fight by kicking or throwing a punch or just pulling us of the other girl we were fighting myself or my sisters would be all over that individual, growing up we pretty much were all together all the time and to take on one you got the package deal .

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 01:28:06 PM »
DottiD were there any events that were arranged 5 vs 5 or mayb a 3 vs 3 fight?
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 08:04:19 PM »
While as any one knows fights were if you want to call them this way "arranged " while in school, you know the typical "meet out by the park, oe behind the library after school or 3 0 clock" but other than that some fights like being at a party or a bar just come about no pre arranged like you would do for a IRL rules match , whenever one of us was going out usually if not all at least another sister was there and if a fight broke out like I was saying the sister not involved was there making sure it stayed one on one or no one was jumped by 2 or more, but No we never had a mass meeting like your asking.

The one girl I fought 3 times in HS her family and ours just never got along, sheand I were the bustiest all through school, and we could have passed for sisters , but they lived in a less desirable end of the town so not many "hung out " with her (she had no sisters) a few of her friends were the slug types in school didn't care if they passed or failed and more often than not suspended or cut types, never knew why a girl who had a lot going for her looks and book wise chose that way but it was her decision ,anyway her and I if not asked if we were sisters were often compared and the fact I never bothered with her i think pissed her off, I was a cheer leader , dated Jocks type, so in jr. year her and i had a quick slap and hair pull session in the bathroom once as it got heated we were stopped, i had her ass on the floor, Sr. year we went at it again this rtime it was a lot more intense I kicked her ass but she fought hard, right before graduation on Sr. cut day totally unplanned at least by me we ran into each other at a tail gate party and fought I scratched ehr face after she scratched by chest then i slammed a right fist into her chin and she dropped, it was over, then her and I had our famous last run in after HS i was dating my then fiance now hubby he was home from boot camp snd we went to a bar to see friernds I was in the ladies room and she thought it a grand idea to approach him and try to flirt he gave ehr no attention and upon my return I told ehr to take a walk, she tugged my hair from the back as my back was turned I spun around and smacked ehr face, the bouncers were on us before more went on, so I told her to meet me at the school football field she did and we settled it again, was a rough fight but in the end she was face down in wet grass and goose crap yes we both had a torn top and plenty of hair ripped but that was my one and only time my sisters weren't there just my fiance.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 01:39:07 PM »
Have you written this up in a story by chance? It would make a good one. I especially would LOVE to read a more detailed account of that last fight DottiD.

Thanks for sharing.

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 09:04:16 PM »
I actually did a few years ago back when Xpac had his own story forum sight ( not the host board one) he enjoyed it so much he made the story one of 3 that he put as top 3 on the sight.
I have no idea what ever happened to the sight or the stories that were posted there by the members, this was before I was saving my works so I do not have the original , I probably can redo it but right now have a lot going on

Offline westcoastcatfighter

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »
Getting into a catfight in front of your family looks to be a pretty humiliating experience, I've seen both ex wife and daughter involved at separate times.
Where was there fights at ? They win or lose ?

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 08:00:46 PM »
Getting into a catfight in front of your family looks to be a pretty humiliating experience, I've seen both ex wife and daughter involved at separate times.

One was at home during a coffee morning (wife) and the other was on a camping holiday (daughter) both lost their fights.

Against who and why did they fight?? Sounds pretty interesting

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 08:11:58 PM »
While as any one knows fights were if you want to call them this way "arranged " while in school, you know the typical "meet out by the park, oe behind the library after school or 3 0 clock" but other than that some fights like being at a party or a bar just come about no pre arranged like you would do for a IRL rules match , whenever one of us was going out usually if not all at least another sister was there and if a fight broke out like I was saying the sister not involved was there making sure it stayed one on one or no one was jumped by 2 or more, but No we never had a mass meeting like your asking.

The one girl I fought 3 times in HS her family and ours just never got along, sheand I were the bustiest all through school, and we could have passed for sisters , but they lived in a less desirable end of the town so not many "hung out " with her (she had no sisters) a few of her friends were the slug types in school didn't care if they passed or failed and more often than not suspended or cut types, never knew why a girl who had a lot going for her looks and book wise chose that way but it was her decision ,anyway her and I if not asked if we were sisters were often compared and the fact I never bothered with her i think pissed her off, I was a cheer leader , dated Jocks type, so in jr. year her and i had a quick slap and hair pull session in the bathroom once as it got heated we were stopped, i had her ass on the floor, Sr. year we went at it again this rtime it was a lot more intense I kicked her ass but she fought hard, right before graduation on Sr. cut day totally unplanned at least by me we ran into each other at a tail gate party and fought I scratched ehr face after she scratched by chest then i slammed a right fist into her chin and she dropped, it was over, then her and I had our famous last run in after HS i was dating my then fiance now hubby he was home from boot camp snd we went to a bar to see friernds I was in the ladies room and she thought it a grand idea to approach him and try to flirt he gave ehr no attention and upon my return I told ehr to take a walk, she tugged my hair from the back as my back was turned I spun around and smacked ehr face, the bouncers were on us before more went on, so I told her to meet me at the school football field she did and we settled it again, was a rough fight but in the end she was face down in wet grass and goose crap yes we both had a torn top and plenty of hair ripped but that was my one and only time my sisters weren't there just my fiance.

Just your Fiance?!? Damn, which Fiance/Boyfriend/Husband wouldn't watch his Babe fighting against an other Woman. I mean, seeing a Catfight in a crowd of Spectators is one thing, seeing a Catfight alone with no one around is better, but the Woman you love against an other Woman, no one else there, just two hot Chicks in an even hotter Fight, and just as you wrote, TORN TOP'S, just imagine this is a just hilarious

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 04:45:50 PM »
I saw my wife's mother in a catfight.It took place at a celebration. She won but did not want to be addressed.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »
Yes it was a tough Fight. It tappen after a summer party in a small village in polend. The man was outside by beer and the fight developed inside. The mother of wife Gabi was in a conflict with a other woman Jagoda from the neighboring village. Alcohol was drunken and agree bad words it gave hits. Gabi attacks Jagoda by her hair and slapped her. Jagoda Fight back and both battle in front of another woman and me. Two Sisters of Gabi and here ex man watching this...

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 10:04:21 PM »
My mom and older sister fight as well and I have seen them and they have seen me too.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 10:37:37 PM »
Yes it was a tough Fight. It tappen after a summer party in a small village in polend. The man was outside by beer and the fight developed inside. The mother of wife Gabi was in a conflict with a other woman Jagoda from the neighboring village. Alcohol was drunken and agree bad words it gave hits. Gabi attacks Jagoda by her hair and slapped her. Jagoda Fight back and both battle in front of another woman and me. Two Sisters of Gabi and here ex man watching this...

Sounds wild, how did she finally win? I imagine each suffered a fair bit of damage?

Yes it was a wild fight with fiercy hairpulling and slapping. Both rolling in the floor , first Gabi was on top but Jagoda could drop her and and was in a better position for a while. Gabi's evening dress tore and she fought on  in black bra. Then Gabi could push Jagoda away with her feet and both
lay side by side and beat for their opponent. Jagoda was wearing a grey skirt and pink blouse. Her skirt slipped so high during this fight that i das here red thong in here shiny pantyhose. Gabi hold Jagoda by her hair while she squeezed her foot into her abdomen. Jagoda was no longer able to grab Gabi and give Update with tears. Both of them hat any scratches and looses any hair. Also both had to complain about torn clothing.

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 08:36:52 AM »
As a youngster I was fortunate enough to see my mom and my sister in many fights. I even got to see them fight each other a few times. This early activity is the reason I have been addicted to watching catfights my entire life.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2020, 12:17:27 PM »

I was supposed to meet my wife during my lunch break but she didn't turn up, I was understandably worried and went home to see if she was ok, when I got there I found out that she had been in a catfight with One of the women who was in their coffee morning group, it also transpired that the fight had been loosely arranged by other in the group who thought that my wife and the other woman needed to 'clear the air' between them.

When on a camping holiday with friends my friends daughter was constantly teasing my daughter about how small and skinny she was, my daughter lost her temper and they ended up fighting.

One was at home during a coffee morning (wife) and the other was on a camping holiday (daughter) both lost their fights.

Against who and why did they fight?? Sounds pretty interesting

Interesting, how brutal were the two fights, and how were your wife and daughter impacted by them after?

I didn't get to watch my wife I arrived after it had finished, One of the group had stayed to comfort her as she was upset, I don't think the fight was brutal as there was no cuts or bruises but she said her stomach and ribs and neck hurt. After the fight she was down for days and seemed depressed for months after, the coffee mornings she started to try and avoid.

My daughter and the other girls fight was fairly brutal in as much as punches were thrown along with slaps knees and wrestling.

Sounds like the wife was roughed up a fair bit even if not visibly. Any idea how long this had been brewing so to speak between her and other woman? And any blood or major bruising in daughters fight from the punches, slaps and knees?

I think it had been brewing for a few months if not longer it didn't seem to have any real cause other than they just didn't like each other, maybe because they were quite different, wife short slender and opinionated and the other woman taller chubby but with equally strong opinions.

The camping fight she got a cut lip and dark eye as well as bruised legs and stomach.
Who won in your daughter's fight and did the loser cry