News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 06:08:50 PM »
Chapter 9: The Test at the Tower

After taking a couple of weeks off to heal up after my match with a very feisty Beth, I put the catpin back on. I go about my business all day long with an unmistakable confidence as my win streak grows to three. There was a hefty twenty something girl with purple hair that was working at the sandwich shop that I was sure I was going to cross claws with... until I saw the cast on her arm. Maybe next time. Other than her there was nobody that looked like a fighter.

Towards the end of day, I'm getting ready to check on one my projects that is on the 41st floor of a building downtown. I step onto the elevator. As the door begins close, a busty brunette with green eyes gets on just as the door is closing. "12th floor please.." the woman says. I punch the button and the elevator begins moving. We both begin using the mirrored walls to check out ourselves and of course, the other woman. I see her catpin. My heart begins to race as I plan my challenge. Finally, I smile and quip "Nice pin". She turns and sees mine.

I see her face goes from a bit of surprise to focused. "Right now?....where?" She says.

"I have a key to the vacant 41st floor...rules?" I answer, getting my mind ready.

The door opens on the twelfth floor. The tension builds, and it feels like an eternity while we wait to see if anyone will step onto the elevator.  I look the woman over. She is dressed similarly to me- blue jeans, a pull over blouse and grey riding boots while I'm in my faded blue jeans, white button up blouse and cowboy boots. The door closes without anyone getting on.

The shorter brunette and I lock hands. "Winner picks the rules" she says as we clash in a makeshift test of strength challenge right inside of the elevator. Even though I'm a couple of inches taller, she is heavier- and significantly more endowed up top. We go chest to chest, straining against each other. We push each other against walls of the confined space. We go back and forth a couple of times as the dinging sounds of the floors as they pass by are drowned out by the sounds of us struggling against one another. Then she begins to overpower me and I'm pinned in the corner of the elevator as her large 36D breasts flatten my 34Bs. Due to the mirrored walls, I'm able to witness my defeat from several angles. She keeps me pinned in the corner, pressing her body aggressively against mine until it's a clear victory. The elevator 'dings' like a bell at the end of a round.

The door opens on the 41st floor. The shorter woman releases me and confidently struts off. "Full contact catfight to submission- no punches to the face, slaps only" she says with an air of confidence. Slightly humbled, I follow her out of the elevator. My confidence is shaken, but I still know I can take the older woman down.

I unlock the door to vacant offices. Once inside, I lock the door behind us. "I have the only key, we'll be the only ones in here" I inform her. The entire 41st floor is completely empty and opened up but for the support columns. There are a lot of remodeling supplies and some office furniture strewn about, mostly under drop clothes. The whole room smells like saw dust and concrete, not a place one would expect two upstanding ladies to fight it out. We roll a large square of carpet from one of the rolls along the wall into the middle of the room, but the floor is bare concrete otherwise. One thing I forgot about is that the heat is off, so the temperature of room is a chilly 50 degrees.

We each grab a chair and pull it next to the carpet. Not wanting to destroy my clothes I strip down to my matching white 't-shirt' bra and bikini cut panties. My opponent does the same but she is wearing a more expensive matching black and purple bra and panty ensemble. We begin to warm up and we go over the particulars of the match. "My name is Kelli ...what's yours?" I ask.

The woman answers "I'm Miche...I see your ring, does he know about your little hobby?"

"He does...in fact, he helps train me. How about yours?" I ask her.

"Nice...he's a fighter then? mine too.... pity they're going to miss this" She says.

"They'll have to settle for the video, I suppose" I reply.

"There's always next time....maybe we'll be able to watch them..." Miche says, her mind clearly wandering to thoughts of a couples match. I see her eyes refocus. "Until then....let's fight until one of us gives up."

"Ok, let me log this stuff into the 'site..". I register our match and bet with the website, then set up my phone to film the fight as best I can. I see Miche setting hers up from a different view, that will give us almost total camera coverage of tonight's 'arena'.

We continue to warm up, giving me a chance to size Miche up. She may be 3 or 4 years older than me. She's a couple inches shorter than me at 5'3". We found a scale around the construction supplies and I weighed in at 133lbs to her 147 lbs. My blonde hair is in my trademark ponytail while her loose brunette curls rest on her shoulders. We must have similar gym routines as our legs and butts are both thick and muscular. As we stand and approach each other, her 36Ds look much larger than my 34Bs- even more so than when she pinned me with them in the elevator.

We stand several feet apart, her green eyes are locked with my brown ones. She holds up her hand, inviting me to another test of strength. She pinned me in the elevator, but I just know I'm stronger. So I'm happy to oblige.

Our fingers intertwine on one hand, then the next. This time we are locked in a stalemate. I use my height to try and roll Miche's wrists back, but she is strong. Our chests push into each other, we even go so far as to be forehead to forehead, trying to push with anything to prove we are stronger than the other woman. The room comes alive with the strained grunts of two women locked in battle.

I've lost track of all time, the only thing that matters right now is overpowering this green eyed woman that I am engaged in this struggle with. Even though the air is cool, beads of sweat begin to cover our bodies. Both of us use our muscular legs to drive the other woman backwards or sideways a few steps at a time. Neither one of us are able to gain much momentum before the the other starts driving back. Long ago we left the carpet. I can only hope that at least one of our cameras is recording this struggle. Now I feel my bare feet treading across the cold dusty concrete.

I feel Miche's burgundy colored nails dig into my hands and I retaliate in kind. Both of us appear to be getting more intense, more desperate, knowing we each have invested so much energy into this test of strength that losing it could be catastrophic.

Like in the elevator, she drives me into a column. The shorter woman uses her large chest as a weapon to press me into the column. Her shorter body presses upwards. Lifting me on to my toes. She has broken my ability to push back and she pins me against the column.

A little smile forms across her lips, knowing she has overpowered me again. "Face it...I'm just stronger than you...ready to give up, before I drive those perky little tits clear to your back?" She taunts, smashing her chest into mine for effect.

I try to let go of her hands, but she keeps her grip "Where do you think you're going, blondie?" She says as thrusting her chest into mine a few more times. My chest is pressed in on itself as her larger chest and strength crushes me into the column hard enough that breathing is becoming difficult. If I don't do something soon, I know Miche is going to take over the match and finish me quickly.

Finally, I'm able to wrench one of my hands from her grip. Immediately, I go for the brunette's hair to get her off of me. Miche shrieks as I pull her hair, yanking her head down. We tumble onto the dusty concrete floor. The hard ground is unforgiving and it doesn't take much rolling around before both of us have scrapes all over our knees and elbows.

Once the slapping begins, I'm able to sting her more than she can get to me. The multiple red handprints decorating her skin is confidence building for me. The gray dust morphing to mud as it mixes with our sweat.

Like most catfights, we roll across the floor trying to establish dominance. When we finally come to a stop, I am on my back- but Miche is in between my legs. I lock them in a scissors hold, she lets out a loud groan and is straining not to give up. My heart soars at the prospect of ending this match so quickly after being overpowered earlier.

Miche's face is bright red and her teeth are clinched tightly as my thighs squeeze the life out of her. I'm impressed as she manages to remain calm and she patiently works against my legs. Even though my legs are burning as they crush Miche's abdomen, I have no intention of letting her break these scissors.

Frustrated with a lack of success in prying my legs apart and nearing panic as my legs crush the fight out of her, the green eyed woman, begins pounding and clawing at them. I respond with more hair pulling and claw at anything I can reach. Before long, long red tracks form along her back and neck, while my thighs are crisscrossed with deep scratches as well.

As I continue to squeeze as hard as I can, I can see Miche panic as she is unable to stay upright and falls over. She is almost digging scratches into the concrete now as she continues to suffer through my leg scissors. Then I feel her change strategies, she reaches between my legs and runs her hand up to my panties.

Miche begins to massage my clit. While I have been able to resist her trying to escape using strength or pain, I can do nothing to resist this tactic. As I begin to moan, she becomes emboldened and more aggressive, it's all I can do to not open my legs and let her inside. I feel my legs begging to tremble, and my body convulses with pleasure. I know if I hold on much longer Miche may make me cum, so I'm forced to let her go.

We roll apart, each of us trying to get to our feet as fast as possible. Her massive chest is heaving and she is struggling get her feet underneath her, but my legs are surprisingly weak and my mind clouded with pleasure as well. Between all of the squeezing and fingering, I am as unsteady as a newborn calf.

I'm not sure how long we've been going at it, but the sun is sinking and our shadows stretch across the floor of the empty room. The dirt and mud covering our bodies and hair has left us looking like complete wrecks. My previously white bra and panties are now varying shades of grey and her nice black and purple lingerie looks faded from the light colored dust. With then sun starting to set, the temperature has dropped. I can now see every breath Miche takes as it swirls in the cold, still air of the room.

We move back to the large carpet and begin to stalk each other again. Neither of us has the energy to talk trash or anything other than focus on taking the other woman down. From the look in each other's eyes, we both know its time to finish this.

As the pace has slowed, I become aware of just how cold the room has gotten. I feel my nipples harden to an almost painful level against my tattered bra in response to the temperature drop. This gives me an idea as I can see her nipples pressing through the thicker material of her lingerie. I charge Miche and latch on to her large D cups.

She lets out a wail as I dig my talons into her.  Then she retaliates, my cold nipples are assaulted through my thinner bra. Both of us are whimpering from the pain. I manage to pull Miche's bra down and focus on her now completely exposed nipples. I yank, scratch, twist and pull, focusing all of my attention to the large nipples of her ample breasts. I feel myself growing stronger with every one of her yelps. Even though she is attacking my girls, she isn't nearly as effective on my smaller tits. She begins to falter and drops to a knee.

At the sight of my rival, weakening, I find even more resolve and press my attack. Twisting and lifting hurts her enough that she whimpers and drops to both knees. I know my victory is only moments away. I glare into Miche's panicked green eyes, now welling with tears, and command "just give up you're beaten...say it!...give uuu-".

My eyes go wide and I'm cut off mid word, as her hand latches on to my pussy, her fingers and thumb pinching my clit through the thin cotton panties. I my legs buckle and I drop to my knees. My hands release her mauled tits and instinctively try to protect my womanhood. Another twist from Miche's hand and I'm on my back screaming silently as the pain is so excruciating that no sound even comes out.

I try to counterattack, and mount my own clawing attack to her pussy but she casually knocks my hand away.  Then slides into a schoolgirl pin without ever loosening her grip on my destroyed clit. I feel the tears starting to trickle from the corner of my eyes. She looks down at me, I can tell she knows she's just won. "Please...please, stop" I plead.

She lets go, but moves higher onto my chest pinning my arms beneath her shins. I feel her pussy press against my chin. The relief from the end of her torture of my clit is short lived as she bounces a couple of times, sending pain shooting through my raw nipples and driving the breath from my lungs. "Say it Kelli...say I'm the better woman!" Miche says confidently.

"You win...I give up" I respond quickly.

"No I said you need to tell me I'm the better woman" she says, bouncing on my chest again. Before I can answer, she grabs my hair and pulls my face into her womanhood. I thrash around as much as I can, but I can't breath and soon begin to fade. Sensing my total submission, Miche releases my head. I cough and gasp as the air returns to my lungs. "Say it, Kelli".

Trying to speak through my gasping I shout "You're the better woman, Miche...you win...please stop!"

"Good...that's a good girl" she says playfully slapping my face as she slides off of me.

The room is silent but for our breathing for a few minutes. Miche is kneeling near me as I lie motionless on my back, my hands covering my face. I hear her moving, but I can't  force myself to look over and face my conqueror. "Let me see that pretty face" she says as she pulls my hands away exposing my face. I keep my eyes closed, still refusing to look at Miche. I feel her foot plant itself on the center of my chest, no doubt in front of my camera that has been filming this entire ordeal.

She reaches down and pulls my ruined bra from my chest. "This, or what's left of it, will go in my trophy case....and so will these..." The brunette roughly yanks and jerks my panties off. Leaving me completely nude but for the dirt and mud. "If you want a rematch...you can have it...I think you've earned it...but, you'll need to bring your husband. Nothing my man loves more than watching me crush a weak blonde in front of him...especially if her man is there too. " I hear her getting dressed but haven't moved from where I was defeated. I still can't look at her, even though I'm laying here stripped and freezing.

She says nothing else and I hear the door to the room close and then hear the elevator door open. I wait a few seconds until I know she is gone before I begin to compose myself. I clean up as best I can and make my walk of shame through the building's lobby, dirty and defeated.

I tell Jake about the fight and how he will be involved soon. We watch the video of it a few days later. Now that the pain has subsided some, I can appreciate how much of a battle it was and how close I came to beating her. I'm somewhat excited to know that this was only the beginning of my adventures with Miche and my rematch shouldn't be too far away.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »
The elevator warmup was even sexier than the fight....

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 09:47:42 AM »
Chapter 9 was Awesome!

AngelaA

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 12:55:55 PM »
Can’t wait for the husbands to get involved!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 10:49:52 PM »
Chapter 10: Cooped Up Catfight

Even though I am still pretty beat up physically after my loss to Miche, I can't wait to get my next "fix"- and my next win. While I might not be wearing my pin, I don't want to get caught in a less than optimal position, I am using the site. I peruse the website, reading stories, checking the profiles of possible opponents, and finally I stumble into the chat room.

Before I realize it, I am in a heated discussion with another member. We just rub each other the wrong way. In my old life I would simply ignore this dumb bitch, but here I get to indulge myself. So when she issues a challenge, I am more than happy to accept. I call my husband and let him know that we have plans for Friday night.

When Friday arrives I can barely contain my excitement. I feel good physically- ready to fight. Jake and I pull up to the agreed upon venue, a place that is known as the 'Cat Coop" on the site. It is a bar or private club of some sort that several of the fighters, including my opponent, use with regularity.

Seeing all of the other vehicles in the parking lot, it dawns on me that this will be my first fight in front of a crowd. I feel a new level of excitement and motivation from this new dynamic. The thought of being left beaten and stripped in front of strangers is terrifying but exhilarating at the same time.

Not to mention that it will be interesting to actually get paid for this. I guess technically I have been making a little money from the views of my fights on the site but nothing beats getting a few hundred dollars handed to you in cash- plus an extra two hundred if I win.

Evidently, the woman I am about to do battle with, Alexandria, is popular here and we will be fighting just before the main event. Not too shabby for my first public fight I think to myself.

I change into the agreed upon attire for the fight, a red bikini top, my faded blue jeans and bare feet. I hang out with Jake, who is shirtless per the rules of the club, in the locker room for what feels like forever until a knock on the door let's me know I have 5 minutes before I walk out.

I give myself one last look in the mirror. My nicely tanned skin looks great against the red of the bikini top and I feel completely comfortable in my jeans. My blonde hair is in a ponytail that hangs to the middle of my back. Another knock, let's me know it's time and I walk into a hallway and through a curtain into a bright spotlight.

I make my way the 10 yards or so through the crowd of shirtless men to a cage made from chicken wire. I see why they call it the 'Cat Coop' now. It's not as intimidating as I thought it might be. Even though, from their boos and insults, it's clear that the vast majority don't want me to win, but that just makes me want to kick her ass that much more.

The cage itself is fairly small, maybe 8 feet by 8 feet. I'm surprised at how tight and rigid they've managed to make the chicken wire, but it is still fairly flimsy. There's a folding chair on the outside of two opposing corners. Jake is placed in one. Evidently, this is my corner. I can't help but feel a little claustrophobic as I look around the small cage with shirtless men pressed up against it makes it feel even smaller as the thin wire is pulsing as crowd jostles for position.

Soon the boos and jeers end and I hear a chant of "Pantera" build as my opponent struts to the cage followed by a shirtless stocky Hispanic man that I assume is her man. The tall slender Latina is wearing a blue bikini top that contrasts nicely with her deeply tanned skin and she is sporting a white pair of low rise, hip hugging jeans. Her raven colored hair is in a ponytail that hangs nearly to her waist.

Once Alexandria steps inside the door is closed with a loud clang leaving only her and I inside. According to the rules that we agreed on, the fight is only over when the winner accepts the loser's surrender and strips her nude.

A voice crackles over the speakers in the warm humid room. My guess is that he is telling the room the rules and giving them our pertinent stats. It's only a guess because it's in Spanish and mine is a bit rusty. Fortunately, we agreed on the rules beforehand- no strikes to the face, other than slapping, pretty much anything legal as long as it's to the body.

While the announcer does his thing, Alexandria and I are in a heated stare down as we size each other up. It's apparent to everyone in this crowded room that the hate that we had for one another in the chat room has only intensified now that we are actually in each other's presence.

At 27 she is more than 10 years younger than me. Standing about 5'7" she is almost 2 inches taller, but we each weigh around 130 pounds. A quick glance at her chest before it presses into mine as our stare down gets a little physical tells me she is larger than me, probably a large C cup.

My brown eyes lock onto her larger, vacant ones. She has the look of an animal. I can tell there is not much going on in her brain. She seems like kind of person that can only focus on one thing at a time and at this moment that is fighting me.

We are forehead to forehead, cursing in whispers and growls, letting each other know what we are going to do to one another, when I hear the word "Fight!" over the loudspeaker. In the blink of an eye, the slender Latina and I are wrapped together, our bodies making that familiar sound as our skin slams together and the slapping starts.

We are like two wildcats trapped in the tiny cage, screaming and cursing as the hair pulling begins. We yank each other's hair, pushing and pulling our way around the little battlefield. I feel the breath and bodies of the men surrounding the cage as they press against the wire and we bounce off of them while we struggle against each other.

I don't know what it is about this woman, but I'm in a rage- and the feeling must be mutual, as we are flailing wildly, slaps and punches coming from every angle and at pace more furious than in any of my previous scraps. Even though we are well over two minutes into this frenzied fight, neither of us seem tired or at least neither of us are slowing down.

I can feel Alexandria's handprints forming all over my face and body but I know from every resounding thud of my knuckles to her ribs that I'm the one doing the real damage. What I can't figure out is how this bitch is taking it all and not seeming to care.

We manage to keep the wild pace up for another minute before my raven haired foe finally turns away after my right fist sinks deep into her slender but soft belly. I rush her and grab the Latina trying to muscle her to the ground.

Both of us are panting as the the frantic pace catches up with us. It was humid before we started and, now, with the action started, the heat of the lights and all of the shirtless men surrounding the small coop, Alexandria and I are dripping with sweat.

After slamming and swinging the Latina into the wall of sweaty men several times, I'm still unable to get the taller woman on to the ground. I see that her blue bikini top didn't survive our initial clash and her larger breasts are dangling in front of me as perfect targets of opportunity. The crowd roars its approval as my nails find one of her exposed dark brown nipples.

Keeping her pinned against the wire and the men, I twist and knead her tit trying to use it leverage her to the floor. For the first time in this fight I hear the younger woman cry out in pain and she doubles over trying to protect her perky breasts.

"Fall.... down... stupid.... cxnt!" I growl as continue to try to muscle her down, using my body weight to press down on her. I feel my nipples press against back and I become aware that my top is gone as well.

"Fuck you....blonde....whore!" Alexandria roars in defiance before she launches a hard elbow that catches me just below my belly button, stunning me.

The raven haired bitch seizes the advantage and before I can react, I feel her nails around my windpipe driving me backwards into the wall of men. I can feel the heat from the men surrounding the cage as my back presses into them while the thin wire strains to keep me inside the cage.

I pry at Alexandria's hand, trying frantically to pull her talons away from my throat. "You're .... mine.... now ...puta!" the younger woman shrieks before burying her fist into my belly. She lands two more before she releases my neck and I fall to the ground, gasping with the breath knocked out of me.

I can hear the crowd getting louder and the chants of "Pantera!" synchronize as the crowd gets firmly behind their favorite as she begins to take control of the fight. Before I can fill my lungs with air, I am pulled roughly to my knees by my hair.

I yelp and cry out but am cut short as Alexandria begins a ruthless slap assault on my face as she screams all manner of obscenities at me to the delight of the men. Everything is happening so fast that the whole scene is a blur to me.

Even though she is only slapping me, it still hurts- a lot. I know I have to fight back before I am overwhelmed, I blindly throw a desperate uppercut towards my slender tormentor's belly.

"Yellow... haired...bit-"Alexandria is cut off mid sentence as my knuckles sink deep into her stomach. I feel the Latina doubled over across my shoulder and hear her fighting to get air into her lungs.

I take advantage of her position and begin to rise to my feet with the taller woman over my shoulder. My legs are shaking as I get completely vertical and the previously excited crowd is now holding their collective breath as their champion flails weakly as she dangles from my shoulder.

With my arms around her upper thighs, I turn towards the center of the tiny "coop". I can feel Alexandria squirming as she reaches for the chicken wire but it is just inches from her grasp. "No.... no... noooo!" the Latina moans as she feels me tighten my grip just before I drop to my knees and slam my opponent back first onto the ground.

Due to the small confines of the coop, I am draped chest to chest over the raven haired woman, I collect myself, making it to a kneeling position while I watch her slowly writhe on the floor, arching her back in pain. The crowd of shirtless men is mostly silent but for some isolated yells for Alexandria to get up as they realize their favorite is about to be conquered.

Now fully recovered, I touch my face where this bitch was slapping me. My lip feels swollen and it just pisses me off. "Playtime...is over...you.... dumb cxnt" I growl, throwing a hard punch to my opponent's exposed belly causing her big brown eyes to bulge from the impact.

Angrily, I get to my feet and begin stomping her midsection. Whenever she rolls away, only to be trapped by the wire wall of the coop, I start kicking her lower back. Seeing red, I continue to stomp a mud hole in the Latina.

When I finally pause to admire my work and catch my breath, Alexandria is only able to moan softly as she lies motionless. It is evident to the entire crowd that the younger woman is at my mercy now. Knowing that she's beaten gives me a new burst of adrenaline as I prepare to finish my younger foe.

"Alright... bitch... time to ...tell everyone... who's better" I shriek, grabbing a fistful of black hair and wrenching Alexandria's face of the floor until our brown eyes lock.

I can see pain in her face but it pales to the hate filled defiance that boils over as she growls back. "Fuck... you.... white...whore!"
Responding with a rage filled shriek, I slam her face back to the floor of the cage.

I keep Alexandria's hair in my grip and haul her weak ass to her feet. She is done and we all know it, but if this bitch wants to suffer instead of taking the loss, I suppose I can oblige her. I press her face into the wire- along with her large tits and for the first time the crowd starts to reward me with applause. I guess they like getting the close up of her tits pressing painfully through the chicken wire, who knew?

Next, as I hold her against the cage, I begin battering her already aching ribs and lower back. It is all she can do to cling to the cage to keep from falling back to the ground while I treat her flanks as a punching bag.

"You... stupid.... fucking.... cxnt .... whore.. bitch..." I spew forth a new heinous insult with every punch I throw. For some reason, this moron still refuses to give up. So I move on to my next strategy and begin to roughly yank at her white jeans. After even more curses and a lot of ripped denim, I stand over a naked and crying Alexandria, holding what's left of her pants.

The Latina is powerless to stop me as I roll her onto her back and mount her chest, her arms pinned beneath my shins, her chin pressed against the faded blue denim crotch of my jeans, her neck cranked awkwardly against the cage. "Last chance, slut....give up now" I scream, my eyes wild with anger.

Alexandria begins to mumble from her contorted position "....fuck... you..". Really!?! This dumb whore still refuses to give up? Fine, I guess I'm not done yet. I reach back and grab a handful of her bush and begin to rip it out. The Latina is wailing in pain but my claws keeping ripping at her, grabbing and tearing at her pubic hair and clit over and over again.

Finally, she can't take any more "stop... stop... I give... I give.... please ... you ... win.... please stop!" Alexandria tearfully cries through gasps and moans.

Dismissively and disrespectfully, I get off the defeated woman and to my feet giving her one more contempt filled stomp to her crotch. Alexandria is shuddering as she lays on the floor massaging her womanhood. Her body shows the damage of her ass kicking. Her skin is marred with a few scratches and there is some of her hair sticking to her sweat soaked skin, but what stands out the most is all of the red splotches and welts covering her skin.

For the first time since the fight began, my rage subsides. I feel the familiar feeling of fatigue when the adrenaline wears off. I stare down at my wrecked opponent and am surprised by my lack of pity for the poor girl. I enjoyed hurting her. I felt like she deserved every once of pain that I dished out. Needless to say, after such a victory, I was completely turned on. I didn't even manage to make it into the shower of the locker room before I jumped on my husband. Just like fight, it was dirty, it was nasty, it was rough and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 07:01:55 PM »
That fight was amazing!

Thanks so much. Now I'm trying to decide if I should redo an older story or do another new one. Of course, we are always open to ideas from y'all as well.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 04:25:39 AM »
That fight was amazing!

Thanks so much. Now I'm trying to decide if I should redo an older story or do another new one. Of course, we are always open to ideas from y'all as well.

Whatever you decide will be great, I hope you write a rematch with Annette (chapter 5) someday, loved the crushing bearhug.  :)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 06:27:17 PM »
Chapter 11: Battle with the Barista

I'm feeling strong and confident after my win over Alexandria in the 'Coop'. My loss to Miche is just a distant memory now. Proudly, I put the cat pin on the strap of my handbag and strut, confidently, out the door hunting for an afternoon scrap. It doesn't take long.

"Hey! I see that pin, you old bitch!" I hear a voice call from behind the counter at the coffeehouse as I walk in the door. I recognize her as the woman that I thought I'd be fighting on the day I fought Miche, but her arm was in a sling. I guess I know how she ended up in that. I reach back and lock the front door and pull the chain on the neon 'open' sign, shutting it off, before I look to see that the shop is empty but for me and the young, heavyset woman behind the counter with a cat pin next to a name tag with "Olivia" on her apron motioning me towards her.

Going into fight mode, I make my way to the counter strutting cockily. Ending my walk mere inches from the young woman with her hair dyed hot pink and tied into a tight bun, finishing my approach with a shove to her shoulder. "I'm a bitch, huh?... damn straight, I am... what are you going to do about it, cxnt?" I hiss.

"Come to the back and I'll show your skinny soccer mom ass" she growls back thrusting her ample chest into my much smaller tits. We trade curses and bump against each other as we move into the storeroom of the coffeehouse.

We end up in the center of a fairly large and dimly lit storeroom, all of the shop's products and supplies are well organized along the shelf lined walls and the wooden floor is old but well maintained. The air is almost hot and the room smells of.... like, well, fresh brewed coffee. The pink haired woman and I stare at one another for a moment before I snap "rules?"

"Rules?!? We fucking fight, you dumb cxnt" she barks with a smirk as she removes her apron and then her shirt. I kick off my sandals, then follow suit and remove my shirt as well. She looks at my chest with contempt before she shrugs off her bra, freeing her milky white double D tits, her thick pink nipples fully hard. I glare back as I slip out of my sports bra giving her a "my tits are still perkier than yours at almost forty, bitch" look as I stand across the room from her with my smaller but tanner and firmer B cups proudly on display.

With both of us topless and pacing around the room, I immediately begin sizing my younger opponent up. We are polar opposites in almost every way, starting with me at 37, being 15 years older. Olivia is a couple of inches shorter than me around 5'3" but her chubby frame has a good 20 or 25 pounds on my 130 pound body. Her skin is almost porcelain but for the plethora of large colorful tattoos down her arms next to my tanned and ink free skin. She is dressed in a red and black plaid skirt with fishnet stallings and black mid thigh boots that show off her stocky, thickly muscled legs, while I'm in cutoff jeans that showcase my toned legs and, as I prefer, I'm barefoot today.

We begin to circle each other, hands raised and looking for the opportunity to strike.  I can tell by the way the bigger girl moves that she is not puncher. She grasps at me a few times, I know she is wanting to get ahold of me and use her size advantage. I dance around he small storeroom stinging her with jabs to the body and quick combinations. "Slow.. the ... fuck ...down ...skinny .... bitch" Olivia huffs, already getting winded and swinging sloppy punches.

"What's the matter, tubby?" I taunt while continuing my attack. If the room wasn't so warm, I wouldn't even be sweating at this point. With my chubby opponent slowing, I begin to press my advantage. My punches and slaps start landing in bunches and Olivia is landing one for every four or five of mine. The room comes alive with the sounds of combat- our grunts and curses, fists and palms smacking skin, and the clatter of coffee tins and other supplies in the storeroom falling to the wooden floor as we crash into the shelves as we fight.

Her pale skin is showing red blotches from my attacks and her face is even redder as she huffs and puffs. She is dripping with sweat and her chest heaves up and down as she struggles with the pace of the fight. Olivia's face is a contrasting mix of rage and fear. "Fucking.... suburban... cxnt... " she spits between breathes.

For my part, I still look fairly fresh, except for the thin sheen of perspiration causing my tan skin to glow in the light of the room and a few scratches from the bigger woman's attempts to grab me. "That nasty mouth causes you lots of problems, doesn't it, big girl?" I taunt before landing a hook to her flank that drops the pink haired woman to her knees.

Ready to finish the poor woman off, I move in and grab her by the hair. Using a handful of pink hair, I slam Olivia's head into the shelves until she falls to the wooden floor. I stand over her, straddling her belly and looking down at her, ready to do more damage. "Give up, bitch or I'll really hurt you!" I command in a confident growl while watching her squirm beneath me.

"Fuck.... you .... housewife... bitch" the heavyset woman spits out before she flings some powdered substance that had spilled on the floor during our battle. I try to get my hands up, but the full handful hits me in the eyes.

"Shit! ...cheating... whore" I scream when I feel my eyes beginning to sting and burn. She must have grabbed some sort of hot pepper or spice and I'm blinded as if I was sprayed with mace. Before I can think, I feel her boot sink into my belly. I double over from the impact. Next I'm yanked to the ground by my blonde hair. I flail blindly and the next thing I know, I'm in a catball. We are rolling wildly around the wooden floor, kicking and clawing at anything we can find. I feel tins and sacks of who knows what crashing onto and all around us.

We come to rest against a shelf with Olivia on top.  I buck frantically but she is able to stay on top and I feel her slide her sweaty breasts onto my face. "This ...will ... shut... your ... skinny ...ass..up" she grunts as she uses her chest cover my mouth and nose.

In desperation, I'm clawing at the bigger woman's skin, punching her belly and pulling her pink hair, earning myself just enough oxygen to keep me in the fight. "Get... your ... fucking ... udders.... off ... of ...me" I snap during the moments my mouth is uncovered.

I can feel Olivia using her thick legs as she slides into a grapevine pin, taking my legs out of the equation and forcing her full weight onto my body. She begins to try in earnest to smother me now. "Udders?!? ... fucking .. cxnt... they're ... called ...tits ... something... your .... basic ... ass ... knows ... nothing.... about!" The younger woman shrieks as she to cut off my air supply.

Now, I'm fighting frantically just to keep Olivia from smothering me. Being beneath the heavier woman is exhausting and I know I don't have long before she puts me away. My left hand clamps around her chin and I'm able to push her head up, keeping her tits hanging just above my face but out of my mouth and nose.

While struggling to keep the beefy woman off of me, I feel her hands grab my throat and she begins to choke me. "Give ... up ....slut ....and go .... back ... to ... the suburbs" she growls, tightening her fingers around my windpipe. Panicking, I flail around the ground with my right hand. I bump into a the unmistakable shape of a coffee mug. Desperate to escape I wrap my fingers around the mug and swing wildly connecting with Olivia's skull smashing the mug into pieces. She releases my throat and rolls away from me onto her belly, clutching her head.

I roll on to my belly, coughing and gasping for air, struggling to get back to my feet while watching my foe out of the corner of my eye. The bigger woman is still seeing stars and trying to shake it off. Both of us slowly make it to our knees at the same time. We glare at each other, content to trade curses instead of punches for the moment. I see her beginning to get to her feet and I do the same. Again, we begin to circle each other.

I can see my reflection in a mirror along the wall. I look like a wreck. My hair is disheveled and covered in several different types of powder from rolling in the destroyed supplies. My skin is worse, as it is marred by scratches and bruises and the powder and coffee grounds have mixed with my sweat to make me look like some sort of disaster refugee.

Olivia's pale skin hides the powder a bit, but she is still a mess and her chest is heaving as she is clearly out of gas. Knowing that I have the advantage, I move in. I snap her head back with a jab. "Bitch!" She snaps, plodding after me.

I smirk, seeing how slow Olivia is moving. I begin to sting her with more and more punches. Her hands are down and she throws slow, sloppy haymakers that are easy to dodge. This bitch is done.

Like a shark with blood in the water, I go for the kill. I take my time, loading up my right, measuring for a perfect shot. The first one slams into her ribs driving a breathless moan from her lips. The next one smashes into her kidney and staggers the pink haired woman. "Done yet, skank?" I ask with my fist drawn back.

Defiantly Olivia stares back, her eyes welling with tears as she tries to cover her ribs fearing another body shot. "Fuck... you ...skinny... bit-" I land a huge lunging punch to her jaw that shuts the chubby girl up and sends her crashing to the dirty floor.

The younger woman tries to push herself up of the floor but collapse back down. I slowly walk over to her, drop my knee into her back and yank her head off the floor. Olivia moans "no.... no ...".

"Do you give up, bitch?" I ask Olivia harshly as I pull her hair and press my knee into her lower back.

"Fuck y-" she starts, until I apply more pressure. Quickly, she screams then blurts out "Yes... I give up.... stop... you win". I dismissively toss her head back to the floor and get to my feet.

"That wasn't that hard to admit, now, was it?" I say proudly as I stand over my conquered rival. I find my phone and walk back to Olivia. I nudge her pudgy body with my foot. "Now roll over so I can immortalize this..." I say commandingly.

The pink haired woman complies, rolling on to her back and covering her face, she is now sobbing. "Let me see that face, tubby" I demand. Olivia exhales and  lets her hands fall to the floor and I can see her tears streaming. I plant my barefoot firmly on her chest and start snapping photos with my phone.

When I finish, I take my time cleaning myself up and getting dressed. Olivia stays on the ground the whole time only rolling back on to her belly and covering her face again.

I look back at the scene before I leave. The room is wrecked. Well over half the stuff on the shelves is now on the ground. Bags of coffee, sugar, flour and everything else are ripped and spread all over the floor. There are mugs, dishes and plasticware, some whole some in pieces, littering the room as well.

I smirk at the defeated woman laying on the floor. Not only does it feel great to kick that mouthy bitch's ass, but I know as the soreness and pain starts to settle in, she'll be spending the next several hours cleaning this mess up while I'll be reveling in my victory with a warm bath and good fucking from my husband after I tell him about my latest battle.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2019, 02:36:25 AM »
Good to see you win against the pink haired cheater :) Another great story.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2019, 05:55:05 AM »
Chapter 12: Kittens and Cougars

Basking in the glow of victory after my brawl with Olivia, the barista, I'm eager to find a fight and add another win to my streak. I put the 'Cat' pin back on. I meet up with Patricia, with whom I'm getting along with increasingly well. We laugh when we see that we are both wearing our pins. We've planned to go the mall, so we hop in her car and drive to the city.

We aren't in the mall more than 10 minutes, before some young 'ladies' come up to us and challenge us. There are four of them, two of them have 'pins' on. My guess is that they earned those pins fighting each other, but there's no way to know. All four of them are fairly mouthy and have no problem calling Patricia and I "old".

After some back and forth, we decide to let the young women choose their opponent. To my surprise the littlest one, Destiny, picks me to fight. While the bigger girl, Christina, takes Trisha. Both of these girls are only 18 years old and think they are God's gift to fighting, so we even let them pick the match types. Both of them want to have a fight that's one part catfight and one part bare knuckle brawling. I'm not too sure about this type of fight but Patricia really wants to do it, so we agree.

The girls have some friends that work at one of the stores in the mall. After talking with them for a bit, they take us out behind the store to the private alley that will serve as our 'ring'. Looking around our 'arena', I see that it is surprisingly private. I get the feeling they have done this before here. It's a fairly open area that is ringed by high cinderblock walls and a large metal gate. There is a few large commercial dumpsters and bags of trash around.

The 'nerdy' friend, a chunkier white girl named Lori, digs a camera and laptop out of her backpack. She will be streaming the match and uploading the information to the 'site. The fourth friend, a quick talking, average sized black girl named Tina, will be serving as the referee- and announcer, play by play, etc...the girl loves to talk.

The four of us that will be fighting circle around Tina as she explains the rules. "Alright, bitches, listen up. This will be a bare knuckle catfight. Punches and claws only...keep swinging until one of you quits or is knocked unconscious. When a bitch hits the ground don't hit her again until she's back on her feet...they'll be no rounds, or timeouts, either. Keep going until it's settled."

Tina looks all of us over, "Ok, Red, you and Christina will fight first....let's make some money, bitches, pull those tops off". Patricia, with her large store bought tits, is never shy about showing them off and removes her sweater and bra revealing her large, gravity defying C cups. Not to be outdone, Christina her shirt and bra. She smiles as her natural, young and perky breasts are equal to Patricia's.

Our 'announcer' walks over to Lori, the chubby girl with the laptop. Lori has been getting our profile pages from the 'site' ready. Tina reads from the laptop as Lori begins filming. "We welcome you to the latest edition of 'Back Alley Bitches'. Today we have a treat for you, as we have a couple of milfs that are ready to step up against your favorite sexy bitches. In our first of these bare knuckle bitch fights we have a 5'7", 135 pound...holy shit! She's 44 years old...ginger slut named Patricia". She changes her focus to the younger woman, "And over here, standing 5'7", weighing a lean, mean 125 sexy pounds...the barely legal 18 year old, the lethal Latina- Christina!"

The two women stand across from each other. The older woman is wearing black leggings and grey Ugg boots. I watch as Patricia stares down the young brunette with her blue eyes and fiery red hair. Christina, in tight, ripped jeans with white Vans sneakers, stares back. Although you can tell that the sight of Trisha's toned and defined body is a bit intimidating to her, she still barks at Trisha "You're older than my mom...I'm about to beat your old ass". Trisha just smirks back at her confidently.

Both of the fighters let Tina know that they are ready and raise their fists. The fast talking black girl looks at the camera and snaps "Ok, bitches...let's fight!"

Trisha moves in quickly on the younger woman who paws a few timid punches at her, landing a couple jabs. The younger girl's punches, while not the hardest, were enough to snap my friend's head back and give her a slightly swollen lip. The red head, seems annoyed by this and refocuses. Trisha steps off line and buries a solid right hook to the pretty Latina's ribs that causes her to flinch, groan and cover her belly. Trisha's straight left sails unobstructed straight to Christina's nose, dropping her to her knees.

The young brunette sits there for a few moments, looking at the few drops of blood as they splatter onto the concrete, debating if she should get up. Trisha, sensing victory, taunts her, "Get up...you little yapping dog. It's too much fun knocking you down." She stands back up. Her eyes are watering and there is a small trickle of blood coming from her nose, but it's not too bad.

Tina tells them to start again. Christina looks determined, but she is so concerned with protecting her nose that she isn't able to stop Trisha's combination to the body. The left, right, left to the Latina's ribs doubles the young lady over and is followed by a big downward right to her jaw that puts her down on her belly. She groans and lays there for a few seconds, she begins to put her hands on the ground to try to get up again, after struggling for a good half minute she collapses back down. Tina kneels down and asks her if she quits. The tall youngster doesn't even look up.  "I'm done...she wins.." she almost whispers in a defeated tone.

Tina walks over to Patricia. She takes her over Christina who has rolled onto her back, knowing what is about to happen. The talkative black woman raises Trisha's hand and my partner in crime places her fuzzy booted foot right in the defeated youngster's belly as Lori makes sure to get it all on camera, as Tina proclaims her the winner.

Next, our announcer motions Destiny and me over. We both have already gotten dressed, or undressed as it might be. I'm in a pair of tight, faded jeans, with my nicest pair of boots on. Destiny is in skin tight black jeans with biker boots. Both of us have our blonde hair up in ponytails. I know I'm still pretty well built for my age and my chest, while not the biggest, is still nice to look at, but Destiny looks like one of those little hard bodied dancers in a dirty magazine. She is tan and fit, with quite a bit of definition. Too bad she's already starting to ruin it with several tattoos. Her chest is about the same size as mine, only younger and perkier- what's more, she knows it and is flaunting it.

Tina begins to read our stats off the laptop like she did before. "Here's our second milf, Kelli, she stands 5' 5 1/2" tall and weighs 135 pounds....at least this one is only 37...too bad her husband hasn't sprung for new tits though". The mouthy girl continues "and her opponent, the scrappiest little slut I've ever met, she's 5'3" and 115 pounds of bad ass bitch. She's an 18 year old wildcat that knocks out suburban skanks for fun- Destiny!"

"Alright bitches, go fuck each other up!" Tina yells as she starts the fight. Destiny doesn't waste any time, coming out swinging. I'm hit by a barrage of fast moving fists from the lightning quick girl. Fortunately, I'm able to block most of them, but a few body shots do slip through. While she doesn't have fearsome power, the small blonde does hit solidly.

She jumps back as quick as she attacked before I can hit back. I stalk the smaller woman as she dances around. She darts in and out with small flurries of punches and I usually get a few off. Neither one of us has landed anything but body shots so far. "Getting tired yet, bitch?" She asks as I continue to track her. I'm starting to realize how Olivia felt in my last fight. "Why hasn't your husband bought you new tits?.... he probably doesn't have enough money after he's finished stuffing my g-string with cash.." She taunts, before throwing a few more jabs.

Frustrated with my lack of landing any decent punches and her constant chatter, I become more aggressive. I begin to take more chances, swinging wildly when ever I see even the slightest opportunity. One of my haymakers lands flush with the stripper's cheek bone, sending her staggering for a few steps. To my surprise Destiny shakes off the hard punch and retaliates with another combination to my belly, before I connect with a left body hook that earns me a whimper from her.

About this time, we both come to the realization that this is going to be a real fight. For the first time she shuts up and begins to focus, but I'm still on the offensive. I continue to attack swinging often, not giving too much thought to defense. We have a few more exchanges. She might be landing more but mine are doing more damage- as evidenced by the swelling on her left eye. We are starting to go into clinches and yanking hair now as we finally start to slow down our furious pace.

We have been going at it for well over 10 minutes. Both of us are now covered in sweat, our topless bodies shining in the sun. Everyone can see that I'm a breathing harder than Destiny. The longer this goes, on the more I realize it's working in the younger girl's favor.

I wade in again, throwing a big looping right at the smaller girl's head. She attempts to duck and I only graze the top of her head. This puts Destiny in a great position and she unloads three hooks to my exposed belly. Everyone of them lands with a solid and resounding thud of knuckles to flesh. For the first time in the fight, she has hurt me. I yelp and groan from the pain and she knows she's scored as I recoil, instinctively rubbing my aching belly.

With a renewed energy, she presses her advantage. My hands aren't high as they should be and her next punch lands just above my left eye, rocking me backwards. Destiny smalls the blood in the water and attacks ferociously. I'm driven back until I'm against the metal gate. The wirey blonde is landing most of her punches to my belly as I try to protect my face. I can hear my own groans getting louder with each impact. The young girls in the crowd start cheering for their champion to finish me.

I grab her hair and force us into a clinch. Even though our faces are too close to hit, we both pound away at each other's stomach and breasts. I try to tie her up even more to stop the barrage with some success. I gain a little bit of a respite before the smaller woman decides to pinch my nipple, creating just enough space for her to land a left body hook followed by a right elbow to the side of my head. The ferocious blow sends me crashing into the gate before I fall to the ground.

I can feel that she just opened a cut over my eye with that elbow. I can hear her friends already congratulating her. I lift my head and she is standing a few feet away with her hands raised. "Keep your old ass on the ground, bitch!" She snarls at me.

Tina comes over and asks, "Do want to give up?"

"Hell no" I answer, already climbing the gate to get to my feet. I don't even give her the satisfaction of letting her see me acknowledge the trickle of blood from my eyebrow. "You're gonna pay for that one, bitch" I bark towards Destiny as I get ready to continue the fight. At this point, I know I'm  hurt but for some reason I'm even more pissed off and ready to mess this arrogant little bitch up.

Aggressively, the young blonde moves to meet me. No doubt thinking she's about to put me down again. After scoring the knockdown, the cocky Destiny is fighting a little sloppy. I throw 2 quick jabs that snap her head backwards before one of my haymakers finally lands. The hard right smashes into her mouth with enough force that it actually hurt my hand. The little woman doesn't go down but staggers several steps towards one of the big green dumpsters.

I pursue the blue eyed beauty punching her back and ribs. I hear her whimper with every punch and it feels good to finally inflict some pain on the mouthy brat. She bangs into the dumpster, holding on to it to keep from falling. I measure the distance for my next punch, waiting for the opening. When she turns back towards me, I unload on her nose with another haymaker. The stripper shrieks as she falls to the ground. "Nap time, little girl!" I yell at her.

Destiny writhes for a bit on the ground, her friends are encouraging her to get back to her feet. Tina doesn't even make it over to her before she hops back to her feet. She gets her fists ready. Her nose bleeding slightly from both nostrils. It looks like she's starting to cry, but there is definitely a very intense anger in her eyes. "I'm gonna destroy your weak old ass, bitch!" She roars angrily.

We both stand there for a moment, taking stock of where each of of us is in the stage of the fight. The small cut above my eye has stopped bleeding but there is a red smear on the left side of my face, I'm covered in sweat, I can feel the bruises forming on my ribs, but my will to finish this fight is as strong as ever. Destiny's toned body is glistening with sweat, smears of my blood cover her as well. Her nose is still trickling some and her eyes are slightly swollen.

She charges me and I meet her. We latched on to each other's hair again, swinging wildly with our free hands. Technique has left the fight as rage takes over. Both of us are landing punches every where, we're both screaming at each other and from pain of the fists and claws against our skin. Both of us are crying- not so much from being hurt but more out of anger. The small crowd is getting louder, sensing that there has to be a breaking point coming soon.

I land a huge uppercut to her stomach that lifts her up and slows the counterattack from the tough little woman. I follow up with a series of punches to her face, while holding her hair. I'm slinging her around the loading area while continuing to punch. Destiny is almost defenseless this point, no longer throwing punches. Now she's only trying to push me off of her. I sling her into the metal gate with a loud clang. Then I throw a slow combination of haymakers to her head.

The crowd of Destiny's friends is now silent as I punish the smaller woman. She reaches up, clawing at my face out of instinct or desperation, I don't know but it reopens the cut above my eye. All I do know is this enrages me even more as I feel the sting of blood in my eye. I drawback with every once of strength I have and land one more big right to the hard body's face. Her head bounces of the gate and she moans as she slides down the gate, coming to rest on the pavement.

Tina sensing what was about to happen, is over to her quickly. She checks Destiny by lifting her arm, which falls back down limply. "She's out, this bitch is out.....Kelli wins". Tina walks over to me and raises my arm. We look back towards my beaten opponent, who has regained her consciousness but not her composure.  The young woman is sobbing pretty badly, but she does try to stop as Tina and I walk over for the 'Victory Pose' photo.

I plant my boot on her chest with my arms raised. I look down to see Destiny glaring at me, her blue eyes red from crying, still defiant as ever. I'm guessing she doesn't think this is over and truthfully, I'd like to take her on again sometime. She really pushed me to place that I needed to go. Though, I'm not sure I want to put my face through this again.

Patricia and I get all of our stuff together and I do the best I can to make myself presentable for my walk through the mall back to Patricia's Mercedes. Fortunately the cut and a fat lip are about all that is visible with my clothes on. Patricia jokes that if I was as good her, I wouldn't have to cover up as much.

Patricia drops me off at my house. It's almost dark and Jake is already home. I walk in with a big smile on my face. Jake has surprised look on his face. "Well...judging from the smile, I guess you won. Although that's the only way I'd have guessed it."  He says, with a concerned look on his face.

I laugh and give the predictable answer "You should see the other girl".

His eyes light up, "Is it online? Because I'd love to see it".

After the car ride and the adrenaline wearing off, I realize how battered my body is. I even need Jake to help me change and shower. I look in the mirror before I get in the shower. There is red streaks in my blonde hair, a shiner has appeared on my left eye, there are bruises all over my body, and I have a pretty fat lip. The thing I notice hurting the most is my hands. I smile to myself 'That girl had a hard head'. I think reflecting on my win as I move the bags of frozen vegetables from one ache to the next.

Surprisingly, I don't feel that bad other than being sore. I've heard that winning is the best pain killer. I'm pretty sure that's true. I wonder how Destiny is feeling about now, the thought of it makes me smile.

After we put the little one to bed, Jake and I get on the 'site'. The video that Lori shot is already posted. First we watch Trisha's fight. It was all of 5 minutes long- including the introduction. Then we watch mine. It's always interesting to see yourself in fight from the crowd's perspective. We really went after each other, the screams and grunts really showed how hard the fight was. I was proud that I went 20 minutes with the younger athletic blonde and was able to win when she seemed tireless.

Of course the video put Jake in the mood, so we had to take care of that. Obviously, more gently than we normally would. After we were both satisfied and Jake drifted off to sleep. I was alone to dwell on my victory and browse the 'site'. I clicked on Destiny's profile. It was a proud moment to when I saw that I was the "1" in her 7-1 record. I put the computer away and cuddled up to my husband, wondering what my next adventure would be.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2019, 11:41:46 AM »
Your stories are always nice.  Thanks.

Of course I'm waiting some heavier big titted woman dominating you  ;D

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2019, 08:25:16 PM »
Chapter 13: A Steamy Showdown

After the grueling war with Destiny, I come to the conclusion, with me rapidly approaching the big "four oh", I'll be battling a lot of younger women. I realize that if I want to stay competitive, I'm going to have to put in some work. Trying to beat back age and make sure I'm ready to meet any challenge I am working out at the county club's gym more often. It is a nice, well equipped, yet small gym and there is rarely anyone here at this time of day. Earlier I saw Keisha, the younger sister of our friend Reggie, but that was a bit earlier and I'm pretty sure that she is gone. 

I finish my workout and head off to the locker room to get cleaned up. Knowing that there is no one around, I don't bother with a towel and go in to start the shower. When I walk in I hear they there is already water running. I guess Keisha is still here, she must have been using the sauna. I start to relax under the warm water, then from behind me I hear "Hello...Fyre". 

I stop in my tracks, knowing that when I hear a woman call me that name, I'm about to get into a fight. I turn around and see Keisha. "Oh...hi Keisha...didn't know you were still here. How have you be-"
She cuts me off, "I'm not Keisha today, I'm Deja...I think you know what that means". 

"I do...I'm game...can I get some clothes on?" I ask 

"Look, I heard you fought your way into this country club and I've seen you in the gym- we are close to being equals. But there can only be one alpha female here and I plan to be it... Lets do it now, because there is nobody else here... you won't need your clothes ..now lets do this". She explains as she drops her robe, revealing her nude body. 

"Fair enough. What are the rules? Are we really about to fight in the shower?" I ask.

"No rules...just fight until it's over and yes...lets do it here, are you scared, old woman? Enough talking, it's time for your ass kicking" she says almost annoyed. 

"I'll do it, but no biting or eye gouging, I mean, we're not savages, right?" I try to keep it friendly, since I know, win or lose, I'll see Keisha on a regular basis after this.

"Whatever, you weak ass bitch...that won't save you and don't worry I've already logged it into the site...just waiting on you to shut your mouth.... or maybe it will be more fun to shut it for you". She says, now clearly passed annoyed and onto angry.

Now I'm clearly annoyed with the usually pleasant young woman's attitude. I can only guess that she must have been mentally working herself into a rage to prepare for the fight I spit back "Alright, you just bit off more than you can chew, bitch". If that's the way she wants this to be, so be it.

For a moment, we stare at each other, the only sound around is the water running from the showerheads that are steaming up our makeshift battlefield and giving this fight a surreal, almost dreamlike atmosphere. As I stare at my opponent I evaluate her. 

While she normally has a very cute face, today it's snarled into a stern, angry, rage filled contortion of itself. The 25 year old is a light skinned, slightly chubby, African American woman with large-probably D cup sized breasts, with larger but still attractive hips, giving her a nice hourglass figure and a round shapely butt. We match up fairly evenly. She's 5'4" and around 140 lbs, so I'm a couple inches taller and I'm only giving up around 10 pounds. Her hair is in long tight braids and mine is still in a ponytail from my workout. 

No one needs to give the command to begin, we just start moving towards each other. Her hands are up like a boxer's. She throws the first punch, a jab that catches me in the nose, snapping my head backwards. I back up for a second. She smirks, "I knew you weren't shit, old bitch...you're about to get knocked out". 

I don't know why but that enrages me. It's no secret that I'm not the best textbook boxer, but I do love to brawl and I do hit hard. In a rage, I charge the younger woman, unleashing a wild flurry of punches. I hit her in the ribs and face, driving her backwards into a wall before she can even react. I can see the shock on her face as I continue my assault. Her tough talking is replaced with moans and yelps as my punches repeatedly find their marks. 

Out of self preservation, Keisha, wraps me up into a clinch. Using her stockier body to push me back to the middle of the room before shoving me away. We glare at each other for a few seconds. "Is that all you got? I'm about to knock your ass back to the trailer park" Keisha says tauntingly. With a mutual scream, we rush each other and lock up in the center of the room. We begin straining and striving to overpower the other woman with pure strength, in a test of dominance.

As we struggle against each other I can't help but think about the contrast of skin colors. If this was being filmed, It would make this match much easier to follow as the room fills with steam. As we push and pull each other along the rubber floor mats that cover the shower room floor, slamming each other into the shower walls and through the water spraying from the shower fixtures. The room is alive with our screams, moans and cries echoing off of the tiled surfaces in the shower.

From the strained grunts and moans, it's apparent that we are equal in strength and neither one of us can seem to gain an advantage.  I know it would be smarter to turn this back into fistfight, but I really want to show this bitch that I'm stronger than her. After several minutes of us each trying to prove that we are the physically dominant woman, I can feel Keisha's body begin to tire. Her legs begin to shake as she struggles against me. Eventually, the younger woman's knees buckle. First she drops to a knee, she continues to resist until I put her down on her back.

I quickly cover her, sitting atop of the darker skinned woman, my legs straddling her abdomen and my hands pinning hers to the floor. Keisha's back is planted to the floor, she is effectively pinned. Between the steam and water both of our bodies are wet and glistening under the lights in the room. Keisha continues to fight, but for every escape and move she tries, I'm able to stay one step ahead of her. Usually pinning the younger woman back down with an emphatic "thud" and a "Where do you think you're going, bitch?" as I maintain my schoolgirl pin on top of Keisha's abdomen. 

Twenty minutes in, and I haven't attempted any submissions or finishing moves. Right now, I'm content to prove my dominance  and teach this arrogant young bitch a lesson through pure physicality and punishment of her chest and belly through clawing and punching. It's apparent that I am clearly dominating my younger opponent. Her haughty demeanor has yet to change yet as she still sneers through her pained breathing "Get the fuck off of me, fucking weak ass bitch!" Some women just don't know when they're beaten. She's about to get an education.

Keisha looks exhausted. Panting for air, her large chest rises and falls rapidly, as she fights her fatigue and the weight of my body for every breath. I can see every muscle of her body straining to try and escape and keep me from finishing her. I'm enjoying watching her fade, first it was the panic as she tried in vain to escape, then seeing the hopelessness in her eyes as she struggled to accept that this older woman has completely destroyed her rather easily. 

Both of us know she wont be able to withstand me for much longer. Seeing the rage still in her eyes, I decide to rub some salt in the wound. "Little girl...are you ready to give up to a better woman?

"Get your ass of me...you fucking blonde whore.." the large chested girl shrieks while she weakly struggles in vain against my pin. Trying, unsuccessfully, from the look in her eyes to convince herself that she isn't beaten. Despite her words, the defeat and fear are unmistakable in the pinned Keisha's face. 

Having had my fun and taught this young woman a lesson, I decide to end this fight. I hop off of Keisha and smile to myself when I see that she's too spent to even attempt to get up and fight. I reach down and pull the chubby girl to a wobbly stance by her braids, her arms hanging listlessly at her side. For the first time in this fight she begins to plead with me "no..Kelli, please, no..."

With my grip deeply into her hair, I wrench her face where she has to look me in the eyes. "Last chance, Keisha, admit it! Admit that I am the better woman!" Then I remember what she said before the match. "Admit that I'm the Alphabitch in this club, you're nothing but a spoiled, entitled brat...say it!"

She glares back at me. Without another word, she lets out a defiant scream, then desperately grabs my breast and claws at it while she swings a wild punch that hits me in the nose. While it was a shock, her punches have lost their sting and only serve to further enrage me when I feel the blood trickle from my nostril. 

"You fucking bitch, if you broke my nose I'm going to kill you!" I rage back at her. Completely losing it I unload four hard right hands into her soft belly. She groans with every one of the impacts and is only standing because I am holding her up. I sling my opponent against the wall and land a wild haymaker to her jaw. Keisha drops to the floor of the shower in a heap on her stomach. 

I kneel down next to the younger woman, who is now sobbing and whimpering. I don't even bother asking the bitch if she gives up, before I pull her head into my leg scissors. I glare into her dark eyes as her face is squeezed between my thighs. I see the panic and fear in her face but I don't care, I'm just too pissed off. Keisha flails, grabbing and trying pull at my muscular legs, but it is to no avail as I am just too strong and the hold is too tight. Keisha continues punching, clawing and scratching at my legs, but the sounds of her slapping and flopping in an attempt to escape begins to slow and weaken until her eyes roll back and her body finally goes limp. 

Truthfully, I don't even know if she could have given up, but I didn't care. I surprised myself with how far I went- rendering Keisha unconscious. I release my conquered rival, rolling her onto her side while she takes her impromptu nap. After everything she said and the violent fight that left me with a bloody nose, I'm a bit surprised that I feel bad for her.  I don't want to leave the younger woman there by herself like this, so I drag the defeated girl to the edge of the shower where I can keep an eye on her. About the time I finish getting dressed, I see Keisha starting to stir. 

The shorter woman's eyes begin to focus as she shakes the cobwebs from her head. She freezes in fear when she realizes I'm standing near her. "No...no more...please stop...you win...I'll say whatever you want" she says, her voice trembling. 

I toss her a towel. "Good morning, Keisha" I say cheerfully. Partly because I've had time to get over the fight and partly because, and I'll admit it, it's pretty gratifying to see this once mouthy girl fearfully begging me not to hurt her again. 

I help her to her feet and then to the locker room. I almost feel bad when I have to help her get dressed- almost, until I feel the rolled tissue stuffed into my left nostril. She is still sitting on a bench when she looks up at me and says "Thanks Kelli....you didn't have to help- or even stay to make sure I was ok. In my imagination, I was planning on leaving you unconscious, lying in the shower, hoping to embarrass you when someone found you". 

I chuckle a bit, considering the outcome of the fight "Look, Keisha, you've got a lot of fight in you, and that's admirable. But you've got to learn when you're beaten or you going to get hurt". 

She nods her head in agreement. "You're right...I guess I picked the right woman to kick my ass".  

Being that we all still go to the club, it's pretty common to run into Keisha. Her brother Reggie has heard about the fight and will jokingly threaten to get me after her when she is antagonizing him. Then I'll ask "are you ready for a rematch?"

She always says "No ma'am" with an over the top submissiveness that we all laugh about. But deep down I can tell that the submissiveness is real and a rematch really is the last thing she wants...at least for a while. I have noticed that she has been in the gym more and she doesn't look as chubby. Of course maybe that's just a coincidence. 

As for me, I'm still not sure how I feel about taking things as far as I did. Part of me was enjoying picking apart the younger woman, reveling in the look of hopelessness in her face as she lost her defiance. The other part of me, while happy that I was able turn it on and off when I needed to, worries that I might have enjoyed it too much, gotten to close to going 'primal'. Either way, I know that I'm not going to stop anytime soon and wonder who my next opponent will be, and where it will happen.

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2019, 04:21:49 AM »
Thanks by it new storie :)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2019, 09:54:25 PM »
Chapter 14: The Clash in the Cage

After winning several fights in a row, I'm starting to get obsessed with avenging a loss or two. Dawn is too big and too far away, so I mostly focus on Annette and Miche. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find Annette on the same jogging trail whenever I'm ready, but while perusing the site and looking through the local matches and venues I see that Miche is fighting Amy at a semi local bar's fight night. Since I know I want another shot at Miche sometime in the future and I've already faced Amy, it might be a useful match to scout the woman who left me stripped on the floor of the tower. Plus watching a good catfight always makes for a fun time once Jake and I get home.

We pull up to the bar on the outskirts of town and it's a dive, but it there is a decent crowd. Jake and I are allowed in without having to pay the significant cover charge due to my 'Cat' pin, membership has its perks, indeed. Upon entering, it's impossible to miss the 15' by 15' cage constructed from chain link fencing and aluminum piping square in the middle of what used to be a honky tonk dance floor- I guess this is the place. There are definitely all types of patrons here, cowboys, bikers, businessmen, oil field workers, etc... Almost everyone in the place is male, and among the few women in attendance, virtually all wear a 'Cat' pin.

We watch the first couple of matches, clearly "first fight" amateurs. While entertaining, the girls aren't too impressive. As the night wears on, the women get better. I wonder how many I will cross claws with in the future. Fairly late in the evening, it's time for the match I came for- Miche versus Amy.

Much like when Miche fought me, she's wearing a nice matching set of black and baby blue lingerie. Amy is in a pink bikini. After the introductions, a bell rings and the action begins. It's a one sided affair, with Miche barely breaking a sweat as she completely picks apart Amy. The older woman toys with her prey for a few extra minutes, making sure she is stripped naked to the delight of the crowd, before forcing the crying young Asian woman to submit with a crotch claw. I wince a bit, remembering how much that hurt when she did the same to me.

Even though the match we came for is over, we decide to stay and watch a few more. Jake heads to the bar to get us some more drinks while I stay back at the table. Before he gets back, I'm bumped into by a young, thin Hispanic woman. With the combination of fight lust in the air and my confidence from my last couple of fights... plus a couple of drinks in me, I hop up in the woman's face. "What in the hell is wrong with you?!?" I snap at her.

I see the 'Cat' pin on the slender woman's tight black dress, right before she throws her drink in my face, screaming "Rude ass bitch!" as she does. In an instant, we are in each other's hair, knocking over tables and chairs, bumping into cheering patrons before the bouncers pull us apart. We are still yelling and swinging at each other, while the crowd chants "Let them fight!... let them fight!..."

A big man in a suit and cowboy hat walks up. Evidently, he is the owner of this establishment. He looks us over and says "Well, are you two gonna disappoint the crowd?"

The petite Latina snarls "I'm down, I'm going to fuck this piece of trailer trash up"

I respond, "Whatever bitch, I'll have you in tears, begging me to stop"

"Whoa..whoa, ladies, what are your names? Let's make this official " the owner asks as the bouncers escort us to the cage through the throng of rowdy spectators.

"My name is Sela- Petitesela on the site" the woman answers first.

"I'm Kelli, the Fyrecracka- with a 'y' and no 'r' at the end" I say.

We step into the small cage and begin to get undressed as our info is entered into a computer. Sela is in a tiny black bikini, making me question if this happened by chance. I pull off my boots, jeans, and shirt, tossing them on the cage floor against the fencing, and revealing my red bra and panties.

The man in the hat, has a microphone and begins introducing us from our information on the site. "Introducing first, in black, standing 5'3" weighing 105 pounds, she's 25 years old- Sela!... and her opponent is 37 years old, she stands 5'5" and weighs 130 pounds, she's dressed in red- Kelli!" The man continues, "Since you two wanted to brawl in my bar, you can settle it in the cage. No holds barred. Keep fighting until one of you gives up or is knocked unconscious..... ready!.... fight!" The opening bell rings and the fight is on.

We stand across from each other, her brown eyes meet mine. The determination to break the woman in front of us visible to the 100 or so spectators left at the bar. The petite woman is very pretty, her long brown hair tied back in a ponytail like my blonde locks. Her chest is a little smaller than mine, but probably looks bigger on her small frame. Our skin is about the same color, the biggest difference is our size and our ages. She is a young, small, petite thing, her entire body is slim compared to my meatier, more muscled, soccer mom body.

Both of us are still in a rage, and rush to meet each other to finish what we started out in the barroom. Again, we go straight after each other's hair. Slapping away for all we are worth as we attempt to sling one another around the small cage. Predictably, I take control, slamming the smaller woman into the cage, repeatedly.

I spin Sela around and push her front against the cage. Pinning the petite fighter to the fence, I unload forearms and fists into her lower back and ribs. My barrage is rewarded with loud groans and moans. She struggles to push off the cage, but I can tell that I'm doing a lot of damage to the young Latina.

I turn her back around so I can start to punish her from the front. Using my left hand to grab her jaw and force her back against the cage, I'm able to use my right to start destroying her toned belly. She groans and whimpers as I unload on her midsection. I've actually worked up a sweat pummeling her for a good five minutes. "You had enough yet, bitch?" I scream at hear, to the delight of the crowd.

"Fuck.... you... Blondie..." she says through her gasps for air.

"Suit yourself, stupid little girl" I say back. I clamp my hands around her neck, preparing to end this fight. Her hands fly up and try unsuccessfully to pry my claws from her neck as she hisses. I know I have her now and I dig my nails in deeper feeling my hands closing around her throat. Then, I feel Sela's knee crash into my pussy. My mouth falls open as I struggle to vocalize the pain. I forget all about choking my opponent and my hands desperately try to soothe my aching crotch as I hang onto Sela and the cage to stay upright.

"Not so tough now, are you, bitch?!" She says mockingly as she casually pushes me off of her and I collapse to the floor, moaning. I can hear the crowd cheering as Sela plays to them and I struggle to recover. I make it to my hands and knees before she soccer kicks my ribs, knocking me on to my back. I lay there gasping and helpless. Just like that, this match has flipped and I'm the one in trouble.

I lay, groaning, on the hard floor of the cage. Quick as a cat, Sela is sitting on top of me, straddling my stomach. "Silly... blonde... slut, ... did ... you ... act.. ual..ly.. think.. you... could ... beat ...me?" Bouncing on my belly with every syllable and driving the air from my lungs with a loud grunt from each one as she slaps my face viciously. My pint sized tormentor hops off of me and plays to the crowd again. Many of the spectators yelling for her 'to finish' me. Her bare foot crashes into my stomach with a series of stomps. Now it's me writhing on the floor.

"Get your ass up, bitch" Sela shrieks at me. I crawl to the edge of the cage and laboriously climb the fencing to my feet, my back facing the Latina. She smiles as she moves in to continue her assault of my abdomen. I feel the first punch sink into my ribs from behind. Out of instinct, I throw and elbow catching her in the jaw, knocking her back a few steps and buying me some more time to get myself together.

Sela shakes her head to clear the stars and lets out a primal shriek, charging me. I summon what's left of my energy and side step her rush, 'assisting' her head into the cage's support post as she goes by. The younger woman's head crashes into the post with a sickening thud and she crumples to the floor. Laying on her belly, her legs kick the floor expressing the pain. I hold on to the cage, still trying to recover from the brutal belly attack I've sustained at the hands of the little woman. 

Both of us struggle to recover and seize control of the fight for what feels like forever, but is probably only about a minute. By this point the crowd has chosen sides and they are imploring their favorite to finish her opponent. Cries of "Get up, Sela!", "Stomp the bitch, Kelli!", "Finish her!" echo throughout the bar. I raise my head, and see Jake standing among the crowd. I focus on him. I can hear him saying "You got this, babe! Stay tough." 

I dig down and find the strength to stand on my own. I turn towards my foe, she has managed to make it to her hands and feet. Ready for a little payback, I do my best field goal kicker impression and try to send Sela's ribs through some imaginary goalposts. She bangs off the cage and back onto her belly. She is trying to to get to her feet, but she only manages weak movements. "Are you done, little girl?" I ask though my heavy breathing.

"Go to hell.." Sela defiantly replies. I move in to inflict some more pain and end this tiny woman's hopes of a comeback. I sit down with authority, straddling the brunette's lower back, earning me a whimper from my opponent. Reaching down, I grab her hair and yank the poor girl's head black in a sort of camel clutch.

"Say it!  Just give up" I say to her, confident that this fight is over.

Sela almost hisses out a "Fuck you" as her back and neck are painfully stretched. I keep pulling for what seems like forever, but the petite Latina refuses to submit. Out of frustration and with my forearms starting to tire, I release the hold. She falls to the mat, clutching her neck and back.

Back on my feet, I pull my prey to her knees. "Give up, before you get hurt." I yell mere inches from her face. Sela claws at my chest and belly as her answer. Still refusing to acknowledge that she's beaten. She somehow manages to rip my bra and leave dark red scratches on my chest. Smiling defiantly at her handiwork, even as I bury a hard knee into her belly.

My frustration with the tough brunette has reached its peak. "What are you trying to prove?" I ask, grabbing her jaw and forcing her pretty brown eyes to meet mine. She just snarls back. I begin to punish Sela in a blind rage, attacking her belly with punches and knees until I'm out of breath. I let the smaller woman fall to the floor. She curls into a ball, her stomach mottled with red marks from my vicious assault. 

I stand over the petite brunette as she is still trying to get back to her feet. We are about twenty minutes into this brawl. Our bodies are glistening with perspiration from head to toe. My bra is hanging half off, one strap completely severed. Sela's bikini top is somewhere on the floor of the cage. Both of us are now sporting wild sweat soaked 'cave woman' hair do's.

At this point, my frustration has turned into a smoldering anger and I feel none of the pain from the beating I endured earlier. All I want to do now is hear her beg me for mercy and I've come a little unhinged. I drape Sela over my knee into a back breaker. Even though the younger woman is unbelievably tough, she has passed the point of being able to fight back. I can hear her muffling her groans through her gritted teeth, still refusing to tap out or beg for mercy. Even when I launch into another belly punching attack, she still remains defiant.

With my opponent to the point of being defenseless, I am able to get a bit more creative. With the crowd chanting "finish her!"  I decide to give them a little show. I reach down and grab Sela by the hair, ripping her off the floor. She groans as she forced to her feet. I pull her over my shoulders into a torture rack, eliciting moans from the Latina as I walk and bounce around. I pull down on her chin and thigh until she is almost broken in two. She moans and curses but won't submit. I keep up the pressure until the moans stop.

While the my pint sized opponent was tough as nails and refused to give up, that no longer matters now the she has passed out from the pain. I parade the completely limp woman around the ring on my shoulders. I hear the bell ringing as it becomes clear to every one that Sela is unconscious, but I'm enjoying the adulation from the blood thirsty crowd too much to care. I finally dump the poor girl in the center of the floor when I see the bouncers opening the cage to make me stop torturing her. I pose with a foot on the unconscious Sela's chest before gathering my clothes.

As I'm dressing outside the cage, I see that Sela is now awake and rubbing her aching ribs. She looks around for her bikini top. I smile, saying with a feigned innocence, "Are you looking for this?" Her little black bikini top dangles from my index finger. "I guess you should have won..".

"You got lucky....you won't be next time" she snaps back. Still defiant, even after all of that.

The big man in the suit and cowboy hat stops Jake and I on our way. He hands me a decently fat envelope, before saying. "You two put on a hell of a show. I know you weren't scheduled, but you more than earned this. If you want even more, let me know.... I'm sure you can make both of us some money." He hands me his card.

Once we get back home and Jake satisfies my other primal urges. I reflect on the night's activities and the nice unexpected payday. I drift off to sleep wondering what other adventures are in my future.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2019, 05:15:51 AM »
Chapter 15: Afterparty Altercation

This was the last thing I expected to happen at, my friend and neighbor, Dana's party, but as Malika and I are locked in a mutual bear hug standing in a dark corner in the backyard, whispering curses into each other's ears, I know what is about to happen since this party is nearly over. I was aware of the  bitchy looks she had been giving me all night, which is something I'm quite used to when I'm wearing my 'cat pin' but I'm not wearing one and neither is she.

"At first, I couldn't believe it when I saw you in that cage .... the more I thought about it made perfect sense .... you are such a fake bitch ... and I've wanted to kick your ass for forever... I should have known that I wasn't the only one..." the Arabic woman growls in a whisper as we quietly struggle against each other.

"Fake... you're gonna wish the beating I'm about to give you was fake, whore ..." I answer, squeezing my opponent with all my might in the bear hug.

"I was there last week when that pint sized girl almost beat you.... you don't stand a chance against a real woman like me" the raven haired woman snaps, neither of us able to break the stalemate.

"You're about to find out how wrong you are... we can't do it here... but it needs to happen.... tonight ...consider this a challenge" I growl through gritted teeth as my muscles strain.

"My house is next door....  Shannon will ref... bring your husband, cxnt ... I want him to see me destroy you" Malika spits back as we both mutually release our hold when we hear voices approaching.

"See you, soon..." I say in my most cordial voice while making it look like we are finishing a hug between friends as some people walk by.

The party is wrapping up and my heart is racing as I whisper the events of the backyard meeting to Jake. Watching his cock stiffen along his pants leg gets me even more excited for this match. Malika, her husband Omar along with Jake and I leave Dana's house at the same time. I see Shannon leave a few moments after us. Shannon is another woman from the neighborhood, a tall slender, blue eyed,  blonde. I've always disliked Shannon but, since the penalty is expulsion from 'site' for cheating as a referee, I'm not too worried.

Malika and I grab each other's hair as soon as we turn the corner by her house. We tug and yank each other's locks as we make our way through the wooden gate in the tall privacy fence to her yard.

We break apart to settle the particulars for this fight. "I challenged you... so let's hear your rules" I bark, still somewhat quietly, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention to our impending brawl.

"Very well. We go for 10 rounds... 5 minutes each a minute between every round. Submissions or 5 count pins. The husbands work our corners and Shannon counts pins and confirms submissions. We go all 10 rounds even when I beat you every round.... Are you woman enough to do it nude?" She says haughtily. Her lack of respect is really rubbing me the wrong way.

"Sounds great....I'm gonna enjoy making you suffer for that long, slut" I shoot back, confidently, knowing I most likely have a stamina advantage over my thicker opponent.

While we were hashing our the details, the husbands were prepping tonight's battlefield. They place a couple of chairs, one for the man and one for the woman, at the corners of a square plot of grass in the backyard. Cameras are placed and Omar has a handheld one as well. Finally there is a digital clock set up, reading 5 minutes on the display. There's a full moon out tonight and they have a couple of flood lights pointed at the yard, so it's definitely bright enough for us to see on this hot summer night.

I stare at Malika as I begin to slip out of my little red dress, removing my heels, taking off my jewelry, and finally, shimmying out of my bra and panties. My opponent does the same and in the same order, starting with her short black dress. It's almost like a ritual- like we are already in competition. One item removed and the other person answering. I hand everything to Jake and she does the same to Omar. I'm so focused on my opponent that I barely notice that the men have stripped naked as well.

We stride to the center of our arena without breaking our gaze, my brown eyes locked on her big brown eyes. We stop as our chests brush up against each other. I smirk, looking down at her. I'm 5' 5 1/2" tall, so I'd guess Malika is 5'2". She is visibly thicker than me, her body soft and feminine while I'm leaner. I'm just under 130 pounds and I'd bet she's about 140, maybe a couple pounds more. Her skin is significantly darker than mine, which is very evident when comparing my untanned B cup chest to her much heavier, thicker double D breasts. As our nipples joust during the stare down, it's impossible to ignore that her dark thick nipples dwarf my rock hard pinkish brown ones.

Shannon, now stripped down to a black bra and panties ensemble, separates us by placing a hand on each of chests. With the extra space, I get a better view of Malika. Her black hair cascades to her lower back, almost an identical length to my blonde hair. Our legs and hips are the most noticeable difference of our bodies other than our chests. Her legs are shorter and thicker, I can see her thighs are muscular, but lack tone and have more fat compared to my longer, leaner, more defined legs. She has a meatier, bigger ass and bigger hips than me, even though I do have a fairly meaty ass myself.

Our eyes lock again. I can tell by her skin that we are both about the same age, I'm 38 and she's most likely a year or so older. She does have a pretty face that she takes to her full potential with quite a bit of cosmetics. Even though we aren't allowing strikes to the face, I can't wait to mess up her makeup and I can already imagine her eyeliner smudged from her tears.

After going of the rules again, Shannon, gives us the command to start the clock "fight!" she says as the bell rings 'ding... ding'.

Round 1:
  I become aware of the night dew from the grass underneath my feet as I begin to circle. Malika takes position in the center of the grass, almost waiting for me to come to her. My competitive nature and my curiosity of which of us the strongest gets the better of me, I lunge in, locking up with the bigger woman. One hand in her hair and the other on her arm that is grabbing my golden locks.

We begin the awkward dance around the yard, yanking and pulling each other's hair as we try to both gain control of and inflict as much pain on the other woman as we can. It isn't long before the punches and slaps start flying. Soon, we are grunting and groaning. Cursing the other woman.

With a couple of minutes left in the round, I am able to get Malika off balance and we tumble to the ground. A brief catball ensues and after some vicious scratching and wrestling, I find myself on top of the shorter woman, sitting on her belly with my nails buried into her titflesh.

"Give up, bitch!" I growl twisting and clawing the well endowed woman's chest mercilessly. She is flat on her back, feebly trying to buck, pounding her feet on the grass in pain and trying pull my hands off in futility, but I'm locked on like a pit bull.

"Get off me, white whore..." Malika groans in pain. I continue my assault as she fades. I see the round is almost over, so I quickly pull her off the ground and clamp my legs around her waist as we fall onto our sides.

"Say.. it ... slut!" I hiss squeezing my thighs until I hear the big tittied bitch groan that groan I've heard before. She is done. Then I hear 'ding'.

"Let her go, Kelli " I hear Shannon say as she reaches down to break us apart. I let go of the hold, cursing myself and the clock. Disappointed doesn't cover it, I'm pissed that I missed that opportunity but as I walk back to the chair in my corner, it feels good to see that Malika is hurting.

I sit down next to Jake. "Shit.... I had her, babe" I lament to my husband and he massages my shoulders and legs. I think my skin is more wet from rolling in the dew than I am from sweat. Either way, I am already soaked.

"You've got her. Just keep it up. She can't hang with you" he replies, encouraging me. I can see Omar hyping up Malika. She looks like she's recovered and is ready to go.

I start getting up as the clock nears zero. "You got lucky, bitch.... I'll finish you this round" I snap as we both get back to our feet. Malika just glares and begins plodding towards me.

Round 2:
  'Ding... ding' the bell starts round 2. This time, I move forward to meet her. We clash in a flurry of scratches and slaps. Malika hooks my leg and we crash to the grass again. The Arabic bitch lands on top, her chest crushing mine and driving a load moan from my lips.

The darker skinned woman maintains her perch and now I'm the one having to fight from the bottom. I buck and twist but she is able to keep me on my back. Several times I hear Shannon start the pin count. She makes it 3 several times but I keep getting my shoulder up just enough to break the count.

Eventually, she manages to pin my wrists to the wet grass and her tits slide up into my face. I thrash back and forth, trying to create enough space to breathe. I plant my feet and am able to get my shoulder up and break the count a couple more times, though I hear Shannon say "four" both times.

"Stay down.... cxnt!" Malika snarls, as she tries to keep me down. Finally she is able to grapevine my legs and flatten me beneath her.

"1!..... 2! .... 3! ..... 4! .... 5!" Shannon calls out. "Get off her, Malika... that's a pinfall". My foe rolls off me and excitedly struts back to her corner as the bell rings 3 times signifying one of us scored. I lie flat on my back, gasping for air for a couple of moments before I start crawling towards my corner and Jake. I make it into my chair and sit there breathing heavily.

"Fucking...  bitch" I spit, though truthfully I am more angry at myself for using all of that energy when I was clearly pinned.

"Breathe, Kelli... stay calm. That's just one.... you're better than her. Stay strong." Jake tries to console me and keep me focused.

'Ding ... ding' the bell starting round 3 sounds and I'm still breathing hard. It takes everything I have just to stand back up, but I get my hands up, ready to fight and wearily stagger back to the battle.

Round 3:
  "Start round 3.... Malika leads 1 to nothing... fight!" Snaps Shannon as my opponent and I move towards the center of the grassy area. Malika is brimming with confidence after pinning my shoulders to the earth last round and she wastes no time before charging me.

I'm caught flatfooted when her shoulder buries itself deep in my belly. I am driven to the ground with Malika on top again. She starts punishing me with punches to the body and keeps me fighting for air by staying on top. I struggle against her but she is completely in control at this point.

Eventually, the dark haired woman gets off of me. "Get up, blonde whore" she taunts grabbing my hair and dragging me to her corner. I crawl, trying to keep up and minimize the pain before she tosses me to the grass. I end up on my back just a few feet in front of her husband.

"Look at this weak, whore. Look at her, Omar." Malika growls with disgust as I roll to my belly, trying to get to my feet and fight back. My tormentor next jumps on to my lower back. I feel the air rush from my body for the impact. She grabs a fistful of my blonde hair and begins pulling my head backwards like a camel clutch. "Give up.... cxnt. Say it!"

I'm fighting back tears and the urge to scream out my submission as I see the clock is at 15 seconds left. She pulls even harder my scalp is burning and my neck is strained but I keep holding on, waiting for the bell to save me.

Finally, I hear the 'ding' from the clock. "Let her go... that's the round ... let her go, Malika!" Shannon demands as she pulls the shorter woman off of me.

Malika gets off of me, sneering down her nose at me as she does. "You're nothing, bitch... I own you" she says as she sits down in her corner.

"Thats right... you tell that whore... you're a tigress, destroy her, Malika!" Omar says excitedly as he kisses her and begins massaging her shoulders, taking the time to cop a feel of her chest.

I'm left moaning, lying in the grass and trying to soothe my neck. "C'mon Kell... make it to me" I hear Jake calling. I begin trying to crawl to him. Every foot seems like a mile. I'm almost back to him when I hear the 'ding... ding' as bell rings again.

Round 4:
  My heart sinks when I hear the bell ring. "Start round 4... Malika leads 1-0" Shannon says. I start trying to get to my hands and knees but I don't make it before I'm pulled onto my back by my hair. I'm dragged back to the Arabic woman's corner.

With one more big motion she slings me, sending me rolling, coming to rest on my belly directly in front of Omar. I lie in a heap completely disoriented and in pain. I feel Malika grab my hair again, putting me into a seated position. I'm out of it and am not able to put up any resistance as she sits behind me and slips me into a full nelson. The bitch then uses her legs to spread mine, putting me fully on display for her husband.

"You weak bitch... how's it feel to be so inferior?" She hisses in my ear. She looks up at her husband before asking "This pathetic white bitch couldn't handle you, could she, baby?" Omar is fully erect and stroking himself in front of me now, completely getting off on his wife dominating me and as I feel her massive nipples swell and press into my back, I know she is, too. I'm boiling with rage but incapable for doing anything to stop it.

Malika uses the pressure of the hold to make me look at his cock. "Look at my husband, whore....see how big he gets watching me destroy you.... watching me stretch your weak cxnt" her voice is quivering as her and Omar use me as some sort sick foreplay.

"Enough Malika, finish her!" Omar says with excitement, still stroking his cock. "Make her beg you for mercy... do it for me, baby". With that, the powerful woman begins applying more pressure to my already tortured neck and forces my legs open to the point of pain.

"Say it, whore.... beg for mercy" she growls, cranking even harder.

"I give... I give.." In pain and not wanting to absorb any more damage, I submit. Shannon jumps in and breaks the hold quickly. Giving me some much needed relief.

'Ding... ding ... ding'

"Round 4 goes to Malika. She leads 2 to zip...back to your corners, ladies. You've got a minute" Shannon says as Malika and I roll apart.

Malika gets up quickly and goes to her husband. They are basically just short of fucking as they celebrate the submission. She is clearly confident that she is the superior woman tonight... and I'm staring to think she may be right.

I take a few moments to get myself together and stumble back to my corner. At least while they were busy using me like they did, I was able to get my breath back even if I was taking a lot of punishment, it was mostly psychological.

I get into my seat and shudder, I feel tears welling up in my eyes. Jake is rubbing my shoulders and neck, trying his best to soothe my pain and calm me down. Surprisingly, he's a little gruff as he whispers in my ear. "Are you gonna let her get away with that shit?....she's using you to get her husband off.... are you gonna put up with that?"

His words are the verbal equivalent of smacking me around saying 'snap out of it'. The rage returns. "Fuck no!.... I'm gonna hurt this bitch.." I hiss.

"That's right, baby... there's the Fyre I love... put that bitch in her place"

"Damn straight, I will... I got this.... she ain't better than me...she ain't better than me..." I'm almost chanting this like a mantra when I hear the bell ring. I hop back to my feet and walk towards the center of the grassy area.

Round 5:
  "Alright ladies, round 5.....fight!" Shannon signals as Malika and I march towards each other. The confidence on the other woman is unmistakable. She seems almost amused that I'm coming at her this round.

"Eager to get your ass kicked, Kelli?" she asks with a smirk.

I respond to her taunt with a growl and lunge for shorter woman. I grab a handful of jet black hair and start yanking. Furiously, I slap at her large tits with the other hand, I'm in full wildcat mode. She is caught off guard by my attack, but she has her fingers in my hair quickly and I'm reminded how much damage she's already done to my scalp. We are both moaning and whimpering as we tumble to the wet grass.

Again, we fly into an intense, yet slower paced catball. We scratch and claw, we slap and punch, we cry and curse. I lose track of how many times I'm on top only to end up underneath Malika. Exhausted, we end up on our sides, tired and desperate to break the stalemate, we both dive talons first into each other's tits. It's a clawing and twisting war with both of us grimacing and muffling the screams we want to let out but know that we can't or the whole neighborhood would know what is taking place here tonight.

I can see there are nearly 2 minutes left in this round and I'm not sure if I can hold out but I'm all in at this point. I remember Malika teasing her man with me, putting my pussy on display for him to stroke his dick to and I feel all the rage again. I focus it into my attack on her bigger breasts. The Arabic woman breaks.

Malika's hands release my tits and start prying at my claws. I plant bronze skinned woman on her back, sitting a top her belly I relentlessly knead and rip her nipples and titflesh. "Give... the ... fuck ... up... or ... I'll ... rip ... your ... fat ... udders ... off!" I hiss into her ear. My dream of seeing Malika's mascara ruined by her tears is coming true.

"Fuck ... you ... blonde ... whore.." she spits out defiantly. Earning her a renewed attack.

'Ding' the timer goes off.

"Fuck..." not again I think as Shannon pulls me off my foe.

"That's it, Kelli. Round 5 ends in a draw. Score. Malika 2. Kelli zero. " Shannon says.

I stomp back to my corner, angrily taking my seat. "Fuck... I had her again, babe.." I grunt in frustration to Jake as starts massaging my shoulders and neck.

"Look, Kell... she's hurt..." he points at Malika, whose is still in the center of our battlefield massaging her chest. Omar is trying to coax her to the corner but she is out of it, focused only on her aching tits. "Finish her, baby... punish her for what they did.."

My eyes are focused on Malika, waiting for the bell to sound and my chance to take control of this fight.

Round 6:
  'Ding... ding' the bells rings and I launch myself like a rocket towards Malika, who has made it to her hands and knees. I send my knee into the thicker woman's ribs, driving her back to the grass. I resume my assault of my enemy's chest. Slapping and grabbing at her previously mauled tits.

Malika manages to roll over onto her belly, taking away my preferred targets. I get on her back and begin punishing her again. This time, focusing my efforts on her jet black hair and lower back. I yank and pull her head while bouncing on her back. I repay her for the hair pulling camel clutch with one of my own. "Give up... cxnt!" I demand, pulling her head backwards.

"Never...weak... whore.." she defiantly moans back. I feel her struggling against me, using tons of energy as she tries to do a push up to alleviate the strain on her back and neck. I take advantage of the opportunity and slide into a tight body scissors hold.

Her big, brown eyes bulge as my toned legs clamp around her belly like a vise. "Tap out... bitch ... you're .... done ..." I snap. Malika can only groan in response as she focuses all of her energy to keep my legs from crushing her. I watch the clock and see that I have a couple of minutes to put her away.

I keep the pressure on, pulsing my legs, yanking her hair, basically doing everything I can think of to hurt this bitch and force her to give up. I have to admit, Malika is tough, but like me earlier, her toughness and pride have worked against her. Resisting my hold has worn her out.

With about 45 seconds left in the round, I release the hold. Knowing I don't have much time left, I gamble that she's tired enough to pin. Quickly, I roll the other woman onto her back, draping myself over her chest and shoulders with a cross body pin. I hear Shannon start the count "1... 2 ... 3..." Malika plants her feet and kicks out just enough to get her shoulder up and breaks the count.

I reach over and hook her thick, powerful leg, pressing my weight down fully on her in a cross body pin. "1... 2... 3 ..." Shannon counts. Malika starts to buck again but she's exhausted and I can hear Shannon continue "4 ... 5!" She calls  for the bell 'ding....ding...ding' God, that sounds good, I think to myself. "that's a pinfall....round 6 goes to Kelli.... Malika...2, Kelli...1.... go to your corners, ladies."

Rejuvenated, I march back to Jake and plop down in my chair. "I've got the bitch, now, baby" I pant out excitedly as I watch my tired foe crawl back to Omar.

I feel great, it's as if winning that round has brought me back to life. Jake's hands rub my muscles and massage my neck. "She's still ahead, don't let up, Kell... look at her... she's still hurt.... finish it" my husband says as we watch Omar trying get a visibly exhausted Malika ready for the next round in the waning seconds of the break.

Round 7:
  'Ding... ding' the bell sounds. Once more Malika and I get off our seats. I'm bouncing as I move towards the center of the grassy area while my opponent tiredly, almost reluctantly, starts towards me.

Picking up where I left off, I resume battering her belly and tits for about a minute before I overpower Malika and take her to the ground. We briefly struggle before I trip her and we slam back onto the damp grass with me on top.

The bigger woman is clearly still exhausted and I continue to punish her. Going after her big tits in between trying to keep her shoulders pinned. "Bitch... stay down.... maybe I'll take it easy on you.." I taunt.

"Fuck ... off ... blonde ... whore ..." she spits out between heavy breaths. In a desperate rage she makes one last explosive effort to get me off of her, bucking me off and sending me rolling on the grass.

"Fucking.... cxnt.." I grunt as I try to scramble to my feet, only to see Malika still lying flat on her back. I can hear Omar trying to will her back to her feet. I glance over to Jake and he gives me a nod as if to say 'finish it'. With a purpose, I stalk back to my downed opponent and stomp her exposed soft belly.

I smile as the Arabic woman writhes on the grass moan and clutching her belly. With a confident authority, I hop back on top and pin her wrists to the turf.

"..1.." Shannon calls out.

"You're done" I growl in a whisper.

"..2.."

"Weak bitch" I feel my contempt for this woman growing.

"..3.."

She struggles feebly beneath me, but I have her planted to the grass with my hands holding her wrists and my ass firmly atop her battered chest.

"..4.."

I glare at Malika's face, I can see how much this woman hates me right now, and I'm loving it as I smile back.

"..5.....Kelli takes round 7 with a pin... we're all tied up at 2 wins apiece... back to your corners" Shannon says as I hear the bell ring 'ding...ding...ding'.

Even though, I am soaked with sweat from well over 30 minutes of combat on such a hot, muggy night, I almost skip back to Jake and my corner. I'm feeling it now.

"She's yours now, Kell" Jake says smiling as his hands caress my shoulder muscles for the first time tonight, we start to get flirty.

"I've got this bitch, babe...I'm gonna wreck her.. it's time for some payback..." I say as I impatiently await the bell to begin the next round. I watch Malika crawl back to Omar. She looks pissed but worn out. I smile, admiring my own handiwork as she struggles to catch her breath.

Round 8:
  'Ding... ding' the bell sounds, signaling the start of round eight. Again I hop off my chair and Malika struggles to stand. I rush over and immediately bury my claws into her jet black hair and yank her, first, to the center of our battlefield then drag her to my corner. "Remember what you did to me earlier, bitch?" I growl into my opponent's ear before I toss her head to the turf and see her eyes widen as she remembers using me as a toy to arouse her husband.

I move in and sink a knee into her exposed belly before she can react, leaving her writhing. She's down and hurt, so I feel confident enough to humiliate her some. My hands in her hair, I wrench her onto her knees only a foot or so from Jake. I twist one of her hands behind her back forcing her chest out. Time for Malika to be humiliated.

"Look at these big droopy titties, baby....pathetic really...." I give a little slap to one of her breasts before continuing, this time whispering into the shorter woman's ear. "See that big cock, bitch?...your soft, weak ass could never get any attention from anything like his could you?....could you, cxnt?" Venom is dripping from every syllable as I mock and taunt the woman who did this to me earlier.

"Finish her, Kell...win this fight" Jake says as he instinctively strokes himself in front of us.

I loosen my grip in preparation to put this bitch on the ground and take the lead. "You're nothing, whore. Get ready to los-" I'm cut off as Malika latches her polished nails onto my womanhood.

The Arabic woman makes her move and again we are in a tangled catball, rolling across the lawn clawing and slapping for everything we are worth. The nearly 40 minutes of fighting a larger woman begin to catch up with me in the form of fatigue and I feel Malika beginning to take control. We come to rest in the middle of our arena with my opponent sitting on my chest.

"..1.." I hear Shannon begin to count. No, this can't happen I think to myself.

"..2.." I plant my feet and try to buck the big chested woman off. I can't budge her.

"...3..." I gamble and wrap my legs around Malika's body. Hoping I don't get folded in half.

"...4..." Using all of my strength I squeeze and twist. The bigger woman toppled off of me and we are back to lying on our sides. Fortunately, my leg scissors are locked tightly around her torso and I'm on her back with her ass in my face but no longer pinned.

I hear the painful grunt escape Malika's lips as my legs continue to clamp around her body. I feel her nails clawing away, first at my legs, then grabbing my chest in a panic as she struggles to escape. "Give ... up .... slut..." I growl pulsing my muscular legs.

"Give.... I give ... stop" I hear Malika groan. I feel Shannon reach down to break us apart as the bells sounds 'ding...ding...ding'.

"Let go, Kelli...she gives.." Shannon says as I release the hold. "Go to your corners ....Kelli leads 3 to 2 after 8 rounds".

Exhausted, I stumble back to Jake and practically collapse into my chair. I know I was lucky to not only escape this round without  being pinned let alone scoring a submission.

I see Malika stomp back to her chair. She is furious and I watch Omar try to calm her down. It's worrying me that she seems more rejuvenated after losing this round than I am after winning it.

I'm still catching my breath when I hear the 'ding... ding' starting the ninth round. I will myself back to my feet, ready to try and outlast this powerful bitch.

Round 9:
  I wade back into the battle, Malika and I circling each other again. "Fucking lucky cxnt!" the olive skinned woman snaps. "I'm going to hurt your weak, pathetic blonde ass this round"

"Bring it, bitch....big talk when you're losing" I respond, tired but pissed off at the woman across from me. We move towards each other, starting to sling slaps and clawing at each other, before we are, once again, in each other's hair.

My scalp and lungs are both burning as this round gets violent as we tug each other's hair with one hand and throw punch after punch to the others body. I can't keep up and Malika begins to overwhelm me, sending several hard, unanswered fists deep into my belly, leaving me gasping for air. I hold onto her her black hair trying desperately to stay on my feet.

"You're done....you weak, white whore!" Malika growls before scooping me up off my feet. I'm filled with fear I am held horizontally, chest to chest with my rival. The shorter woman then drops. My back slams into the damp grass. I let out a loud groan and my back arches in pain. I feel the my opponent's thicker body cover mine, one leg pinning one shoulder while she holds the other one down, her tits dangling just above my face. "Stay down, bitch.... count the pin, Shannon" she barks.

I can hear Shannon start "...1 ...2 ...3 ..." Malika grinds her chest into my face mockingly. I'm too spent to fight back. "4 ... 5 .....Malika wins round 9 by pin .... back to your corners, ladies..." Shannon says as I hear the 'ding... ding ...ding' of the bell.

Malika smirks as she gets off of me, pushing off of me dismissively as she gets to her feet. "I finish you next round, cxnt!" She proudly struts off towards her husband and her corner.

I'm laying sprawled on the ground panting. Everything hurts and it's all I can do to hold it together to keep from crying. I slowly make my way to my feet and shuffle back to Jake, feeling completely demoralized after the last round.

"Five more minutes, Kell ... it's all tied up and you're in better shape.... you've still got this" Jake says encouragingly as he massages my shoulders. I sit in silence, gulping in air and staring across the yard at Malika, who is glaring back at me.

"Last round, ladies..." Shannon begins. "You're tied at 3 wins apiece...next fall wins". I'm still catching my breath when I hear the 'ding... ding' starting the final round.

Round 10:
  I take one more big breath and get to my feet. I exhale and begin moving towards a confident Malika. The heavier woman wastes no time, rushing me immediately. Our bodies slam together and we tumble to the turf once again.

Our sweat soaked nude bodies are again entwined in a catball, we slap and claw desperately as we slowly struggle for control as we roll all over her yard. Both of us moaning as our hair is pulled on already aching scalps. Every part of my body hurts after nearly 45 minutes of combat against this formidable bitch and I feel I'm nearly at my breaking point as the Arabic woman begins to take control of me on the ground, pinning my shoulders to the grass with her thicker body chest to chest, hips to hips on top of me while her hands pin my wrists.

"1... 2... 3-" Shannon starts the count before I buck enough to get a shoulder up. She slams it back down and we repeat several more times the count never passing three.

"Stay ... down ... whore..." my opponent spits out, as she begins moving her hips further up my body. I fight back frantically, but she eventually works her way into a full schoolgirl pin.

"1... 2... 3..." Shannon's count drives me to a wild, desperate flailing and my legs find their way around Malika's belly. I lock in a body scissors hold and try to pull the heavier woman off of me. "4-" Shannon stops count as the busty bitch topples onto the lawn.

Trying to capitalize on the situation and steal a win, I clamp my muscular legs around her with all my strength as we lie on our sides, forcing a guttural groan from my nemesis. "Give.. up ... bitch!" I snap, my legs pulsing to inflict as much pain as I can even being near total exhaustion.

As Malika moans and claws at my thighs, I know she is hurting, but slowly and methodically the Arabic woman begins to turn me from my back to my side. I fight it for as long as I can but she overpowers me turn me all the way over onto my stomach, grabbing my legs as she does, trapping me in a Boston crab.

"No!... no.... no!" I cry out as my back is folded backwards painfully. I claw the ground in pain as I try to find a way to ease the pain somewhat.

"Say it...you weak... whore .... give up!" Malika growls angrily while applying more pressure. The hold is locked in completely. She has all her weight pressing my chest into the grass as my hips are lifted off the ground and my feet are almost pulled to my head.

Instinctively, I bury my hands in my own hair, trying to keep them from tapping the turf and submitting. My teeth are gritted and I can feel the tears welling as I resist. Malika keeps pulling harder and I feel her bare ass touch my back as I am stretched fully. There's no escape and I can't take it anymore, I reach out and am about to tap out. 'Ding' the round ends as the bell sounds but Malika is enraged and doesn't let go.

"That's the end of the round.... let her go, Malika!" Shannon commands. My tormentor keeps the pressure on and I am now wildly tapping the ground. "Stop, Malika.." Shannon finally pulls the olive skinned woman off of me and sends her to her corner. I lay on my belly, rubbing my lower back as I writhe on the grass.

"That's round 10.... do you ladies want to finish it in a final sudden death round?" Shannon asks as she checks on me.

"Of course.... this bitch is finished" Malika confidently barks with a smirk as Omar massages her body.

Shannon looks down at me. My pride is stronger than my brain and won't let me quit. I nod slowly, "let's finish it.." I say softly but defiantly. Shannon gives us a 3 minute break before the final round because of Malika's refusal to release the Boston crab earlier. I make my way back to my corner and Jake one last time.

We don't talk much, just a few words of encouragement while he tries to massage away the pain. Although just as the bell is about to sound, he kisses me and says "don't let her get away with that".

Final round :
  'Ding...ding' I hear the bell signal the start of the final round. One way or another, this fight will end with either Malika or I lying beaten beneath the better woman. Fatigued, I plod towards the center of the yard to face my opponent.

Malika struts, confident and proud, towards me. "Give up now, blonde whore.... and you'll be able to walk home...you know I am going to win anyway" she says, standing tall and with her chest pushed out. The picture of a woman who knows she is superior.

"You need to shut your fucking mouth, bitch.... this isn't over.... it's about to be.... but not until I hurt you some more" I growl back angrily. I'm not sure what it is, the longer rest, the fact she held that hold too long, her insults, that she put me on display for her husband, or just the cumulative effect of all that and that it has been a war between us tonight, but I'm pissed and, other than being fatigued, I am ready to fight. We each let out a snarl and lunge for one another.

Again we are tornado of scratching, slaps, curses and hair pulling. Any of the more ladylike restraint we had earlier is gone as neither of us wants to lose after investing this much pain into the match and this has turned into an all out fight. Eventually the slaps turn to punches and the light scratching gets more violent as we claw at one another. I can feel bruises now and night air stings the scratches. Everything hurts and I would love for it to end, though not nearly enough to let this bitch win. Besides, I know she feels it just as much as I do.

Both of us are huffing and puffing before we wrap each other up and the hair pulling starts in earnest. We yank and pull, trying to sling one another to the ground. Tears of pain and frustration, first begin to well in our eyes before trickling down our cheeks. Low breathy  growls of "bitch" and "cxnt" are the only sounds that break the steady flow of cries and groans of pain as our necks are twisted and wrenched to unnatural angles.

As the damage takes its toll our pace slows. With no round timer, I have no idea how long we've been at it, but my lungs are burning and the heavier woman's breathing has become ragged. With both of us nearing exhaustion, we finally tumble to the turf.

We are a naked tangle of arms and legs, each of us digging deep to find the will to keep going. Our slow catball results in Shannon starting several brief counts on each of us, none of them amount to much and we struggle on. Sweat soaked skin slips against sweat soaked skin while we writhe like two snakes intertwined, body to body vying for supremacy.

We each keep throwing slow, well placed punches to one another's bodies when we see an opening and continue mauling each other's now raw tits, all while continuing to use the other woman's hair trying to torque her head off. I notice that now there is now sounds other than soft groans through gritted teeth as both of us are almost completely focused on not giving up and our husbands our so mesmerized watching their woman put everything on the line in this desperate struggle that they aren't vocalizing anything.

As our war of attrition wages on, I feel the heavier woman fading. I begin to slowly consolidate my position on top. First, getting Malika onto her back, followed by me straddling her. She resists, keeping Shannon from getting very far into any counts, but I keep pressing my advantage. Soon, I am sitting on her chest, arms pinned to the grass at the wrist, her face trapped between my legs. I can feel her shallow, struggling breath warm against my pussy as it presses into her chin, forcing her head to the ground.

"3!" I become aware of Shannon counting the pin. Malika's eyes are welling with tears as she weakly strains against my pin and she is unable to look away from my gaze.

"4!" Shannon says, her tone increasing in intensity as she realizes this might be the end. The Arabic woman finally gives in. I feel her body relax as she prepares for the inevitable.

"5!" Shannon calls out. I hear 'ding... ding... ding' as the bell sounds one last time, signaling the end of our war. I collapse onto my back, laying exhausted on the damp grass, I hear Malika panting and shuddering as she lays next to me, she covers her face but I- along with the men, can see her thick, powerful body laying exposed and beaten next to me.

I feel powerful and, though I am shaking with fatigue, I rise to my feet. Shannon uses her bare foot to nudge Malika's hands from her face as I triumphantly plant my foot square in the middle of her ample chest while looking down into the defeated woman's now exposed face. I soak in the ashamed and humiliated look in my rival's visage. Shannon raises my hand as the camera, and the men record my victory pose. "The winner, 4-3 ....Kelli" our referee says into the camera.

I march back to Jake, who meets me with a big warm hug, twirling me around before planting a kiss on my lips. "You were amazing...I'm so proud of you" he says excitedly. I latch my lips onto his. I am feeling euphoric and almost orgasmic as my mind begins to realize just how great a victory this is after such a fight with such a tough opponent.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Omar trying to console his conquered and broken wife. We took each other to our limits and it was an even fight, but we couldn't look any more different. Winning really is the best painkiller.

Jake helps me to get dressed and our walk home gets tough as the adrenaline wears off, but I'm too excited to even think of sleeping as we get to our door. After a quick shower with my husband, I'm ready to celebrate this win properly, albeit more gently than usual. I lie in bed, nestled under Jake's arm, I drift off with a smile remembering the look on Malika's face when I broke her and wondering where my next adventure will take me.